Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Nov 30th, '07, 22:42

docipain wrote:

Image
credits: Johnnys-net.net again! :D
because chinese are nice :D
it looks like they're tripping in Turkey :P wish they do that someday. the interior design of the bus really the same as the ones in Turkey XD (not the public buses, i mean the ones which we get on , in order to go somewhere distant, holiday etc. or my university :P )

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 30th, '07, 22:58

well it doesn't look very luxurious xD at least not for a famous band I guess....xD

ooh that reminds me of...CHERRY! last friday when I was in Berlin I saw a bus which said Qatar line! it was a bus from Qatar XDDDDDD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 30th, '07, 23:21

LMAO!!!
wow, we're everywhere now XD XD XD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 06:27

Awww, that's good that you have JE addicted firends, :wub: so many things to talk.

for me, whenever I' hyper/super happy with new additions of pics or news or links and share with my friends, they just simply say: Aan, again, those girlish looking boys!!! :cry: :cry:

Hope there will be someone who would share my addiction too!!!!!!!

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 06:53

LMAO!!!
why not teach them ne~?? XD XD ma friends didn't like them at first, but when they saw me watching doramas and all they wanted to try, so when they did...they're like....ADDICTS now XD XD XD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 08:51

:whistling:
Image
*flies with ryo chan*
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD XD XD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
Kuso_Baba
Posts: 81
Joined: Jul 11th, '07, 06:52
Location: U.A.E

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 1st, '07, 09:35

I love seeing Ryo with a black seevless shirt... *yummy*
I love this a pic:
Image
Kawaii ne~~~

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 12:04

Haha, this is so..... XD
Looks like a kid that's waiting for a lolli xD (>eating a lolli right now<)

What's Qatar??

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 12:49

Huuuuh, :O what's Qatar? Don't say that you're asking what is Qatar!!!!!!! :blink

Qatar is country and it hosted summer Olympic games.... cherry, when was it?? you're in Doha, aren't u!!! :P
Last edited by ena on Dec 1st, '07, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 12:49

Kuso_Baba: LOL Ryo looks such a UKE on that pic. :lol :wub:

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 12:55

Kuso_Baba wrote:I love seeing Ryo with a black seevless shirt... *yummy*
I love this a pic:
Image
Kawaii ne~~~
Chotto!!! :glare: He doesn't look himself, he looks like a very good mummy boy, which I don't like in him...Ryo-chan is much better when he's sexy, :w00t: naughty and many other ways...but not this one....

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 1st, '07, 13:55

ena wrote:Awww, that's good that you have JE addicted firends, :wub: so many things to talk.

for me, whenever I' hyper/super happy with new additions of pics or news or links and share with my friends, they just simply say: Aan, again, those girlish looking boys!!! :cry: :cry:

Hope there will be someone who would share my addiction too!!!!!!!
:D some of my friends do the same, don't worry. even a dear friend said '':O they're faggots'' when i show her a photo of KAT-TUN. and mom said '':O they're gay, their eyebrows are too much thin'' XD

well, i haven't showed Ryo-chan to mom, he looks manlier guess. but wish mom likes Jin :P

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 14:08

SP1CA wrote: well, i haven't showed Ryo-chan to mom, he looks manlier guess. but wish mom likes Jin :P
Ohh no, don't show them :lol ...I showed Ryo-chan's picture to my friends thinking that they will say: Finally, there's a guy who looks like a man!!
You know what they said :crazy: : isn't that the earlier guy whom we saw couple days ago!!! Actually, that earlier guy was Pi!!! Can you imagine saying that Ryo-chan looks like Pi ---Ryo-chan's hair is BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

Now i'll stop...coz I'll get mad :lol

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 15:05

HAha... well, at least some of my friends now that there are... MANY of them... though not everyone says they look like girls... but some...
I have a friend that is soooo addicted with Pi haha
So I don't worry, I have her.... XD

I've to admit that Ryo does look kinda... gayish on that pic... o.O

User avatar
Kuso_Baba
Posts: 81
Joined: Jul 11th, '07, 06:52
Location: U.A.E

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 1st, '07, 15:16

zsuness wrote:Kuso_Baba: LOL Ryo looks such a UKE on that pic. :lol :wub:
I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER WHEN I READ UR REPLY :rofl:
Let me think who would be the seme.. loo000ool :mrgreen:

Yeah its really harsh when anyone else who is not into doramas say that these guys are gay looking..
Like when I am excited about a new dorama, pv , etc coming out, I would go show pics of the actor/singer to everyone I know. Or when new scans are out I show it to my friends and college mates then they will start saying things like: "Can this guy be any gayer?" OR " Is that lipgloss on a guy's lips" OR " What's with eyebrows.. what a girl"
Its kinda painful when u hear people say stuff like that.. even when u start defending its no use. Although I dont deny that they do look like girls but never judge a book by its cover ne?
I learnt my lesson: Never show Kame's or Ueda's or Lee Jun Ki's pics to someone who is not at all in asian men...

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 1st, '07, 15:19

Desshou, ryo-chan looks kinda not him :glare: :blink....

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 15:43

LOL I'm a slasher (yaoi fan), so I won't say a word about the gay-looking topic, haha. But it's def a pain in the ass when ppl don't appreciate the beauty that is Ryo or any other man I fancy.

At least you surely won't get into a fight over boys with your friends cause you have different taste in men. ^_^

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 16:51

That's true zsuness!!
But then again... you can have various tastes... You can like asian men as well as others...

Oh, I have a freiden that looooooves yaoi too!
She collects EVERY manga of that style... it's scary o.O

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 17:18

Of course, when I said taste in men I didn't mean that you only like Asian boys..but that you have different taste in men, which can include girlish looking asians and all sorts of guys from all over the world. 8)

I prefer RPS (real people slash), don't really like mangas nor animes. For example.. Ryo/Kame. :wub:

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 17:35

Well, my friend is aaaaaaall on mangas... but other things too... o.o
Haha, she's crazy XD
But she's a nice girl, so... ^^

Okay... ^^
Haha, we talked about taste with a friend and THIS is definitely NOT ours... XD
Image

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 17:37

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER ME HAHAHAHAHA!!!

SO SEXY!!! *cracks up*

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 17:44

Well, I didn't mean to kill you... but this is what we talked about! I should've writte that it's forbidden to look at the picture if you're allergic to... hair... XD

This picture tells exactly why I like asian men ^^

User avatar
iruka92
Posts: 88
Joined: Jul 15th, '07, 03:53
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Post by iruka92 » Dec 1st, '07, 17:44

my mom hates all my JE A-List.
she said all of them are sissys and they cant even manage to piggy back me as they're so thin like a stick -_-"

well, she's been addicted to hero and the only Jactor she accept is the one and only, takuya kimura (which i find very hot & cool indeed)

But my my, was i mad when she mocks my choices of men,
*sniffs*
NOW WATCHING | Sungkyunkwan Scandal | Hetalia

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 17:48

Well, it's true that most of the JE boys are slightly anorexic.. :/ ....but somehow I managed to come over the fact that in general I don't like men that skinny.. :mrgreen: The power of JE boys..lol. :wub:

(though thank god not all of them are like that.. Kanjani8's Maru looks perrrrfect for example).

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 17:54

Well.. asians are skinny mostly...
My Exboyfriend was veeeerry skinny...!! so I think I don't care about that fact huh?... XD
Cause it's the intrinsic values that matter nee~

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 1st, '07, 17:58

I'm another slasher-fan~

In this generation, effeminate looking men are accepted in society........think "metrosexual"~ but then there are a section of those rednecks that think men are only men if they are brawny and muscular.
my blog[/size]

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 18:02

miepie wrote: Cause it's the intrinsic values that matter nee~
Yep, lol. That's why I'd like to make love to Ryo's brain. :mrgreen: No, seriously.:wub:

lilswtangel: *vawes to fellow slasher*

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 18:04

miepie: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U DON'T KNOW QATAR???????????? I'M IN QATAR NOW....Doha??? Qatar???
XD XD XD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar
I thought ppl will get to know Qtar better after the Asian Games ne =.= how deppppressssing

ena: hai, it happened last year ne~ It was FUN, but Qatar was so freakn crowded, i couldn't go ANYWHERE T____T
LOL, awww well it's a rare chance to see a GOOD ryo chan ne~ he's cute when good, but SEXY when bad *wink*



btw, about skinny guys, I personally don't like Skinny guys ne .... that's why i want Ryo chan to gain more weight, even girls, i feel so sorry for skinny girls, It's not that I like them fat O_O
but not TOO skinny >_< it's creepy
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 18:10

It's okay to be "skinny" if they're healthy... there are people that just ARE skinny... they eat and eat and don't gain any weight... But then they have to be trained.. cause it's .... well, I don't like it to touch a guy who's just skin and bones nee~
If he has some muscles it's A LOT better, even if he's skinny!

Oh, I've heard of Qatar, but I didn't know its name so... sorry! xD I suck in geography!!
David Hasselhoff is the best example for... bad taste ne... XD

Hihi, I'm eating russian Gyoza right now.. yummyyyy!!!! :D :lol 8)

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 18:12

LMAO!! yes XD
well, i don't know about u guys, but i'de LOVE to see Ryo chan with more meat ne~
i think if i touched him he'll just...BREAK O_O
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 1st, '07, 18:17

cherryaddict: I'm with you. Last year Ryo went on a fat diet (I'm not sure how it's called in English, sorry), didn't he? That's when he became stronger which is really nice, but I wouldn't mind some meat on him, too. Of course Ryo is the skinny type to begin with, he won't ever go sumo, lol..

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 18:17

Cherry, you're the one to know it, wifey =P

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 18:38

zsuness: SUMO?? O_O
RYO CHAN??? SUMO?????? ROFL XD XD XD OMG THIS IS SOO HARD TO IMAGEN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

miepie: well of course~~~Image
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 19:21

Haha... XD
So? Is he meaty enough?

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 19:24

miepie wrote:Haha... XD
So? Is he meaty enough?
no~~ *sobs*
he's not meaty ne~~~~ DOSHIOOO~~~ T__T
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
miepie
Posts: 231
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 12:48
Location: Tokyo

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 19:27

XD XD XD
He's fat...????

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 19:28

...... u baka??? :glare:
I SAID NO
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 06:37

Ryo-chan now is perfectly fine with me...XD XD XD Honma ni!!!!

Not so big muscles, perfect shape that makes him dance like he flies 'see cherry's picture of ryo-chan flying'....If Ryo-chan becomes like Jin when he was quite fatty, then I think Ryo-chan will loose his charm....

So this means I like skinny men!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 10:07

Ryo and Jin has a totally different bone structure, so even if Ryo wanted to he couldn't look like Jin, imo. [but omg please don't say Jin was quite fatty.. I know the standards are different in Japan or in Asia alltogether but..but.. that's really really far from being 'fatty'.]

I can't find the pic now but it was posted a couple of pages back.. you know the one in which he's laying on his back, half naked and probably sun-bathing..I think that is really close to unhealthy.. he looks freakishly thin there.. I'm aware that he's laying and stretching out so he looks thinner than he really is but still. That freaked me out a bit.

But yeah, nowdays he looks healthy in general which means he's not starving himself.. plus it is probably hard to put on some weight - even if he eats more than he usually does - when he's constantly on tour and dancing his ass off 24/7.

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:02

Well actually if ur talking about weight actually I would like to say that the Ways Massu, Pi or Jin look its good they actually look healty when I see the other Boys I would really like to Stuff Food in they're faces XD and make them EAT....

But then Again they kicked a Johnny out bc he was too fat or he had gotton to fat... O_O LOL much???
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:29

yeah i agree with LeckerSchmeckerm .... Massum Jin and PI arent fatt ne O_O
i think they're PERFECTLY fine .... I don't know, I can't imagen Ryo chan like that though, but he's WAY TOO SKINNY, and I agree with zsuness (btw I LOVE ur avatar XD) when he streches, u can see hoe thin he is ne~
Image
>_<
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:36

I wish Jyanny would do something that old fat hag ( and yes he is old fat AND.... AND... tiny XD hahahah~~~)

Like I hope he knows theyre not supposed to end up like those Modles that died bc they didnt eat... But I guess seeing that they eat and like it I cant say.... BUT BUT..... LOOK AT HIM... he aint gaining weight HES LOOSING IT... Maybe that he eats but doesnt he do fitness or something??? How ever much u eat... when u start to train ur Muscels... OF COURSE ur gonna loose the weight BC they become muscles.... RYOOOO GAIN WEIGHT
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:44

LeckerSchmecker wrote:I wish Jyanny would do something that old fat hag ( and yes he is old fat AND.... AND... tiny XD hahahah~~~)

Like I hope he knows theyre not supposed to end up like those Modles that died bc they didnt eat... But I guess seeing that they eat and like it I cant say.... BUT BUT..... LOOK AT HIM... he aint gaining weight HES LOOSING IT... Maybe that he eats but doesnt he do fitness or something??? How ever much u eat... when u start to train ur Muscels... OF COURSE ur gonna loose the weight BC they become muscles.... RYOOOO GAIN WEIGHT
OR AT LEAST MORE MUSCLES THAT WOULD MAKE U LOOK MORE MEATY!!!!!!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:50

YES YES YES EAT BIATCH EAT~~~thats what someone should scream at them... XD.... EAT PLEANTY AND THEN do the fitness.... not eat at all AND do fitness :cry: :cry:
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:52

LeckerSchmecker wrote:YES YES YES EAT BIATCH EAT~~~thats what someone should scream at them... XD.... EAT PLEANTY AND THEN do the fitness.... not eat at all AND do fitness :cry: :cry:
YES *stuffs food in Ryo chan mouth...
*slaps kazama* don't call him a "BIATCH" AHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 13:13

Gotta be careful with that, too.. it has to be slow.. otherwise he could easily become sick.

cherryaddict: thanks. I ADORE baby!Ryo. :mrgreen: :wub: He's so cute.

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 13:16

zsuness wrote:Ryo and Jin has a totally different bone structure, so even if Ryo wanted to he couldn't look like Jin, imo. [but omg please don't say Jin was quite fatty.. I know the standards are different in Japan or in Asia alltogether but..but.. that's really really far from being 'fatty'.]

I can't find the pic now but it was posted a couple of pages back.. you know the one in which he's laying on his back, half naked and probably sun-bathing..I think that is really close to unhealthy.. he looks freakishly thin there.. I'm aware that he's laying and stretching out so he looks thinner than he really is but still. That freaked me out a bit.

But yeah, nowadays he looks healthy in general which means he's not starving himself.. plus it is probably hard to put on some weight - even if he eats more than he usually does - when he's constantly on tour and dancing his ass off 24/7.
Agree, no matter how much they eat, it's probably impossible to gain weight when our boys have concerts, dancing and have trainings 24/7. :-( Besides looking from Never ending wonderful story DVD, they eat normally, just like any other guy...in terms of quantity and quality!!! :lol

Woahhh, compared to other Jyannis of his age, 5-6 years ago Jin was a bit "heavy". Guys, you should remember when Takki scolded Jn for being so much of him, Ryo-chan tried to comfort him and couldn't hug Jin coz he was "fat"..... :wub: see how lovely and caring Ryo-chan to his friends... And he said to Jin that he should lose some weight and called him Fat Jin!!!! Kawaiii!!!!! :wub:

Still love him the way he is now!!! :wub:

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:04

@ Cherry :I didnt mean Ryo u stupid woman... XD~~~i ment em all~~~ ALLLL
ImageImage

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:28

PICTURE OF JOHNNNYYYY XD~~~thanks 2 doci for Showing me and credit goes to RyoPi lover~~~LOL
Image
Johnnys the one NEXT to Takki no not Jacki~~~XD
I must say I take back that hes fat no hes not~~~XD I had this pic where he looks totally fat XD~~ and yeah that was johnny ^^ somehow he looks like a granpa (ok he is one *gets bricked*) I mean like one u can always ask for money and hug him and everything XD Ive seen pics of him but none of him that clear XD so it still surprises me XD ^^
ImageImage

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:48

Takki looks HOOOT!!! Jackie Chan is here, tooooo! XD XD XD

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:49

ena wrote:
SP1CA wrote: well, i haven't showed Ryo-chan to mom, he looks manlier guess. but wish mom likes Jin :P
Ohh no, don't show them :lol ...I showed Ryo-chan's picture to my friends thinking that they will say: Finally, there's a guy who looks like a man!!
You know what they said :crazy: : isn't that the earlier guy whom we saw couple days ago!!! Actually, that earlier guy was Pi!!! Can you imagine saying that Ryo-chan looks like Pi ---Ryo-chan's hair is BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

Now i'll stop...coz I'll get mad :lol
i can imagine that XD some people thinks all JE boys look like each other XD and some people even think all the japanese look like each other (and some even think all asian look like each other ) XD XD XD

miepie wrote:HAha... well, at least some of my friends now that there are... MANY of them... though not everyone says they look like girls... but some...
I have a friend that is soooo addicted with Pi haha
So I don't worry, I have her.... XD

I've to admit that Ryo does look kinda... gayish on that pic... o.O
one of my friends got interested in Taguchi first but now she likes Ikuta Toma :D in their wedding ceremony Jin will sing :P we made plans. and another friend of mine likes Ryo-chan. but she found me on internet , through JE boys :D so i didn't make her like Ryo.

Kuso_Baba wrote:
zsuness wrote:Kuso_Baba: LOL Ryo looks such a UKE on that pic. :lol :wub:
I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER WHEN I READ UR REPLY :rofl:
Let me think who would be the seme.. loo000ool :mrgreen:

Yeah its really harsh when anyone else who is not into doramas say that these guys are gay looking..
Like when I am excited about a new dorama, pv , etc coming out, I would go show pics of the actor/singer to everyone I know. Or when new scans are out I show it to my friends and college mates then they will start saying things like: "Can this guy be any gayer?" OR " Is that lipgloss on a guy's lips" OR " What's with eyebrows.. what a girl"
Its kinda painful when u hear people say stuff like that.. even when u start defending its no use. Although I dont deny that they do look like girls but never judge a book by its cover ne?.
that's entertainment world, there's nothing wrong with make-up guess :D i'm trying myself to get used to it :D
Kuso_Baba wrote:I learnt my lesson: Never show Kame's or Ueda's or Lee Jun Ki's pics to someone who is not at all in asian men...
you're absolutely right XD people misjudge them.

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:57

zsuness wrote:LOL I'm a slasher (yaoi fan), so I won't say a word about the gay-looking topic, haha. But it's def a pain in the ass when ppl don't appreciate the beauty that is Ryo or any other man I fancy.

At least you surely won't get into a fight over boys with your friends cause you have different taste in men. ^_^
yes, i don't have to argue or fight with my friends :P
iruka92 wrote:my mom hates all my JE A-List.
she said all of them are sissys and they cant even manage to piggy back me as they're so thin like a stick -_-"

well, she's been addicted to hero and the only Jactor she accept is the one and only, takuya kimura (which i find very hot & cool indeed)

But my my, was i mad when she mocks my choices of men,
*sniffs*
zsuness wrote:Well, it's true that most of the JE boys are slightly anorexic.. :/ ....but somehow I managed to come over the fact that in general I don't like men that skinny.. :mrgreen: The power of JE boys..lol. :wub:

(though thank god not all of them are like that.. Kanjani8's Maru looks perrrrfect for example).
and others.. well, to the all fangirls; if you marry them someday, take care of them well :D

cherryaddict wrote:


btw, about skinny guys, I personally don't like Skinny guys ne .... that's why i want Ryo chan to gain more weight, even girls, i feel so sorry for skinny girls, It's not that I like them fat O_O
but not TOO skinny >_< it's creepy[/b]
well, i don't prefer skinny men either but i less prefer muscular men XD but you're right, Ryo and some other JE boys need to gain weight, as soon as possible, or else they'll lose their health.

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:02

SP1CA wrote: and others.. well, to the all fangirls; if you marry them someday, take care of them well :D
Aaaaaan, would be awesome, ne!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Will definitely take care of Ryo-chan!!!!!!! PROMISE!!! :P

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:06

ena wrote:Ryo-chan now is perfectly fine with me...XD XD XD Honma ni!!!!

Not so big muscles, perfect shape that makes him dance like he flies 'see cherry's picture of ryo-chan flying'....If Ryo-chan becomes like Jin when he was quite fatty, then I think Ryo-chan will loose his charm....

So this means I like skinny men!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:O :blink :cry: he's not fatty :cry: :cry: :cry:
zsuness wrote:Ryo and Jin has a totally different bone structure, so even if Ryo wanted to he couldn't look like Jin, imo. [but omg please don't say Jin was quite fatty.. I know the standards are different in Japan or in Asia alltogether but..but.. that's really really far from being 'fatty'.]
yes, they're really different from each other. :thumright: probably Jin's heavier than Ryo-chan but i don't think he's fat :D :wub:

yes, Pi and Jin look healthy :D

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:13

haha..it takes me a huge amount of effort not to start joking about how Johnny took his boytoy to that event. :lol *hides* Sorry. :whistling:

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:18

HAHHAHA~~yeah well that could be it if it wasnt that takki was invited to open up a new hotel and johnny came with maybe to see him in GOOD hands XD
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:20

LeckerSchmecker: but u called him that too if u mean them ALL O_O
and LMAO, OMG .... Johnny XD THAT GUY IS SO FREAKN OLD, HE SHOULD LEAVE ALREADY AND LET ME RULE JE MUWAHAHAHAHAHA~~~<3333
I
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
zsuness
Posts: 458
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 17:07
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Post by zsuness » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:22

Oh.. I see, so Takki is that kind of boytoy.. the kind that dominates. :whistling: :lol ahh.. but I have to admit, he looks insanely hot. :wub: A few more years and he'll be the president of the company, hahaha.

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:26

Gosh, cherry, you're busy with Ryo-chan!!!!! Do u still have time to rule JE!!!!!!! XD XD XD

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:29

LeckerSchmecker wrote:PICTURE OF JOHNNNYYYY XD~~~thanks 2 doci for Showing me and credit goes to RyoPi lover~~~LOL
Image
Johnnys the one NEXT to Takki no not Jacki~~~XD
I must say I take back that hes fat no hes not~~~XD I had this pic where he looks totally fat XD~~ and yeah that was johnny ^^ somehow he looks like a granpa (ok he is one *gets bricked*) I mean like one u can always ask for money and hug him and everything XD Ive seen pics of him but none of him that clear XD so it still surprises me XD ^^
XD so that's Kitagawa-san. i thought he would be scary, but he's not actually, but still weird :P

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:29

well of course, we'll rule it togather XD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:31

cherryaddict wrote:well of course, we'll rule it togather XD
:D i would help you but i'll found an entertainment company with another friend :P but still if you need anything just call me :P especially when Jin's around . all votes to cherry :D

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:33

LOL, good good~
kukukukukukukukuk~~ if u do, i'll give u a one year Discount for JE goods XD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:35

deal :P

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:40

For me??? :cry: ...Nothing for me???

Ne, ne, cherry, YOU rule :cheers: , I'll take care of Ryo-chan!!!!! :wub: :cheers:

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:44

HUHUHU~~~ well takki could be my boytoy 4 all I care XD hahahah

and yeah if he keeps on going at this pace I guess johnny will say "Sorry mary though luck but this here is my man" XD
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:30

ena: NO!!!

LeckerSchmecker: all Johnnys r ur boytoys ???? =.=
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:43

Cherry u know me well enough to know that I would take all Johnnys Sempais under my wing XD
ImageImage

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:50

what are you guys talking about?? *angel*
Image
Image Image

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:53

LeckerSchmecker: GEH!!!
i don't care, but if u touch ryo chan u know what i'll do to u

Shoonie: we're discussing ME RULING JE WITH RYO CHAN!!!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Dec 2nd, '07, 16:57

oh cherry... that's never going to happen 8)
Image
Image Image

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:05

nande?
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

SP1CA
Posts: 722
Joined: Aug 27th, '07, 19:20
Location: IZMIR/TURKEY
Contact:

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:05

cherryaddict wrote:ena: NO!!!

LeckerSchmecker: all Johnnys r ur boytoys ???? =.=
no, not boytoy :P i'll make Jin the mother of my babies :P

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:11

mother lol XD
ahaha that would be awesome <333

cherry.. cuz i'll rule JE with shoon :wub:
Image
Image Image

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:11

O______________________________O
MOTHER????? OF YOUR BABIES??????????????
................................ WTF!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests