Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 20th, '07, 15:39

cherryaddict wrote:everyone bought te album except me T___T
nandeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:lol don't worry...(pats your shoulder). I have the same feeling and still fighting with myself whether to buy weeeeek single....... :unsure: :lol :unsure: :lol :unsure:. Because I wanted to listen to With Me... :cry:

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 15:40

LeckerSchmecker wrote:OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD UCHI IS IN THE KANJANI 8 PHOTOBOOK~~~ HE REALLY IS and its the NEW ONE~~~!!!!!!! OMG Im SOOOO HAPPY *screaming* heres the pic or a pic I dont know if its just this one or if there are others~~~ It leaked into the Internet BUT HELL WHO CARES URESHIIII DESU~~~~

Image

TOTALLY SPAZZING RIGHT NOW XD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!!!!!!! UCHI HIME IS BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 15:55

Well actually U never know with Johnny~~~ or he wouldnt be doing this here oR???? Hes full of surprises and Actually there have never been any Suspecions bc of Alcohol as far as I can remeber exept those 2 and even if there was They would fire them not let them back and Johnny defenitly let him back onstage~~~knowing that the fans would go rapid....

well Here are some more ^^

Image
Image
Image
This one witout Uchi
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 20th, '07, 16:03

In jyannisweekly.livejournal.com (again credit to insane-desire), it mentions that he's back...however, with Change2chance group...????

Uchi ~~ 8. He returns to us on May 16,2007 in Change2Chance in PLAYZONE. (YAY)

Kusano ~~ 9. He is making a comeback in PLAYZONE, Change2Chance

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 16:07

That was the Play Playzone 2007 Change2Change which the DVD to it got cancelled because of the Drug scandal one of the Actors had they have fired him from Johnys though ^^ If they really returned They prolly (I really wish this) wont have the Trainee "Tag" on them anymore and are now Jr. again I really hope they get put into theyre respective groups again XD
ImageImage

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 20th, '07, 16:10

another one :D

Image
credits: http://johnnys-net.net/
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 20th, '07, 16:15

^those are some incredible Eito pictures!!!! <333 Baru ALWAYS looks good in those glasses of his. :)
Yassan looks dorkily cute too!! :wub:
_________________
Image
signature gif by Rinoa Heartilly~ Yassan's sooo dorky!!! :heart:

joannakuang @ livejournal

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 16:24

omg, I love this Kid, Johnny, make me love you, i SWEAR u don't want me to hate you, bring those two back~~~
I've seen enough of Uchi
I WANT KUSANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 20th, '07, 16:28

LeckerSchmecker wrote:That was the Play Playzone 2007 Change2Change which the DVD to it got cancelled because of the Drug scandal one of the Actors had they have fired him from Johnys though ^^ If they really returned They prolly (I really wish this) wont have the Trainee "Tag" on them anymore and are now Jr. again I really hope they get put into theyre respective groups again XD
I see, I recall something about cancelling DVD... that's what about is...

Catching up on each and every detail and information about Ryo-chan and anything related to him... heheh... probably this makes me stupid for bringing up old news... :crazy:

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 16:34

ena wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:That was the Play Playzone 2007 Change2Change which the DVD to it got cancelled because of the Drug scandal one of the Actors had they have fired him from Johnys though ^^ If they really returned They prolly (I really wish this) wont have the Trainee "Tag" on them anymore and are now Jr. again I really hope they get put into theyre respective groups again XD
I see, I recall something about cancelling DVD... that's what about is...

Catching up on each and every detail and information about Ryo-chan and anything related to him... heheh... probably this makes me stupid for bringing up old news... :crazy:
lol thats ok XD hahaha

Anywho doci U rule XD hahahaha ^^
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 17:45

ISN'Y MY SIGGY CUTEEE???????!!!!!! X333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 18:02

@ Cherry: U ask some stupid questions sometimes and NO MINES CUTER~~~ Ryo Dance is more KAWAII that Ryo looking all smug wit the " Let me F**k u know look XD hahahaha JK ^^
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 18:06

LeckerSchmecker wrote:@ Cherry: U ask some stupid questions sometimes and NO MINES CUTER~~~ Ryo Dance is more KAWAII that Ryo looking all smug wit the " Let me F**k u know look XD hahahaha JK ^^
WELL THAT'S THE POINT NE XD XD XD and yes ur siggy is cute XD but mine is SEXIER~ ohohohohohohooo~~~~~
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 20th, '07, 18:14

Leckers is cute, Cherrys is sexy and my one is nerdy. Why are you arguing ? :O
every siggy has its pros and cons. XD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 18:16

docipain wrote:Leckers is cute, Cherrys is sexy and my one is nerdy. Why are you arguing ? :O
every siggy has its pros and cons. XD
yes yes yes mine is VERY SEXY X333333
THANKS TO YOU~ OKASSAAAN~[walk] I RAB YOOOOOU~
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 18:23

OH WHY THANK U BOTH~~~~^^ well Im gonna hump my Uchi now *walks off to uchi* v^^
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 18:33

LeckerSchmecker wrote:OH WHY THANK U BOTH~~~~^^ well Im gonna hump my Uchi now *walks off to uchi* v^^

OMG OMG OMG UCHIIIIIIIIII RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDD jk jk
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 18:47

HAHAHAHA he wont run~~~ Because he knows what I can give him is something good~~~huhuhu
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 18:51

LeckerSchmecker wrote:HAHAHAHA he wont run~~~ Because he knows what I can give him is something good~~~huhuhu
OH GOD, U'LL BREAK THE POOR GUY!!! *HIDES UCHI*
WE JUST GOT HIM BACK, WE DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 19:06

*finds Uchi* *Takes him* how dare u Take my Uchi~~~ and I dont weigh that much... Do u wanna imply that im FAT huh huh....
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 19:09

LeckerSchmecker wrote:*finds Uchi* *Takes him* how dare u Take my Uchi~~~ and I dont weigh that much... Do u wanna imply that im FAT huh huh....
>_> did i say ur fat??? only if u think u r thats another problem :whistling:
I mean u'll break him from all that humping BAKA ONNA =.=
if Uchi Dies, Ryo chan will be sad :cry:
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 19:33

cherryaddict wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:*finds Uchi* *Takes him* how dare u Take my Uchi~~~ and I dont weigh that much... Do u wanna imply that im FAT huh huh....
>_> did i say ur fat??? only if u think u r thats another problem :whistling:
I mean u'll break him from all that humping BAKA ONNA =.=
if Uchi Dies, Ryo chan will be sad :cry:
HELLO HE'S UCHI... hes like a glass doll I wouldnt break him... and who said I would be on top If u think THAT thats Ur PROBLEM... Go watch after Your man because he HE gets hurt... it might make Uchi sad
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 19:42

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:*finds Uchi* *Takes him* how dare u Take my Uchi~~~ and I dont weigh that much... Do u wanna imply that im FAT huh huh....
>_> did i say ur fat??? only if u think u r thats another problem :whistling:
I mean u'll break him from all that humping BAKA ONNA =.=
if Uchi Dies, Ryo chan will be sad :cry:
HELLO HE'S UCHI... hes like a glass doll I wouldnt break him... and who said I would be on top If u think THAT thats Ur PROBLEM... Go watch after Your man because he HE gets hurt... it might make Uchi sad
WHAT?? oi
my baby is safe here, he's not in danger, he's fine~I'm pampering him and spoling him~<333
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 19:43

cherryaddict wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
cherryaddict wrote: >_> did i say ur fat??? only if u think u r thats another problem :whistling:
I mean u'll break him from all that humping BAKA ONNA =.=
if Uchi Dies, Ryo chan will be sad :cry:
HELLO HE'S UCHI... hes like a glass doll I wouldnt break him... and who said I would be on top If u think THAT thats Ur PROBLEM... Go watch after Your man because he HE gets hurt... it might make Uchi sad
WHAT?? oi
my baby is safe here, he's not in danger, he's fine~I'm pampering him and spoling him~<333
We'll U see Uchi told me what he wants ~~~ so Im giving ^^
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 19:44

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
HELLO HE'S UCHI... hes like a glass doll I wouldnt break him... and who said I would be on top If u think THAT thats Ur PROBLEM... Go watch after Your man because he HE gets hurt... it might make Uchi sad
WHAT?? oi
my baby is safe here, he's not in danger, he's fine~I'm pampering him and spoling him~<333
:glare: :glare: :glare: then i must say, he has TERRIBLE taste OOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOO~~~
jk jk XDDDDDDDDDD

We'll U see Uchi told me what he wants ~~~ so Im giving ^^
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 20th, '07, 19:47

;_; NOW U HURT MY FEELINGS~~~ARE U HAPPY.... IM GONNA BLOCK U XD
ImageImage

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 20th, '07, 19:49

LeckerSchmecker wrote:;_; NOW U HURT MY FEELINGS~~~ARE U HAPPY.... IM GONNA BLOCK U XD
O_O
i'm THAT good?? XD XD XD
no really, me was Joking ne~
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 20th, '07, 23:48

eeekkk...it was something of a shock to read about if "Uchikins were to die"~ *cries* that'll be horrible.....Eito especially Ryo-chan would be devastated!! I know that a lot of NEWS fans are sort of angry that everyone's always talking about missing Uchi and wishing for his return more so than Notti. I do understand why they would be but considering that Uchi's also part of Kanjani 8 as well as NEWS, his fan-base is more widespread and this probably proves true in the Kansai area.

and plus, Ryo's a better person with Uchi around. He's soooooo much more affectionate! <3
_________________
Image
signature gif by Rinoa Heartilly~ Ryo-chan and curry XD
I miss Honjani!!! :heart:

joannakuang @ livejournal

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 02:34

lilswtangel wrote:eeekkk...it was something of a shock to read about if "Uchikins were to die"~ *cries* that'll be horrible.....Eito especially Ryo-chan would be devastated!! I know that a lot of NEWS fans are sort of angry that everyone's always talking about missing Uchi and wishing for his return more so than Notti. I do understand why they would be but considering that Uchi's also part of Kanjani 8 as well as NEWS, his fan-base is more widespread and this probably proves true in the Kansai area.

and plus, Ryo's a better person with Uchi around. He's soooooo much more affectionate! <3
_________________
Image
signature gif by Rinoa Heartilly~ Ryo-chan and curry XD
I miss Honjani!!! :heart:

joannakuang @ livejournal
yea i know, Ryo chn LOVE uchi so muc ne~me too ne~ but yeh about Nottie, well u see...we now know more about Uchi than Nottie and it's really sad, IS HE EvEN ALIVE??
it breaks my heart to see poor Notie like that...

and OMG I LOVE that CURRY EPISODE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Ryo chan XDD and UCHI'S REACTION AHAHAHAHAH!!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 21st, '07, 05:03

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
HELLO HE'S UCHI... hes like a glass doll I wouldnt break him... and who said I would be on top If u think THAT thats Ur PROBLEM... Go watch after Your man because he HE gets hurt... it might make Uchi sad
WHAT?? oi
my baby is safe here, he's not in danger, he's fine~I'm pampering him and spoling him~<333
We'll U see Uchi told me what he wants ~~~ so Im giving ^^
Girls, love the way you fight!! :P especially "on the top" one!!! :w00t:

Yes, true, lecker's siggy is fresh, cherry's one is sexy, and mine is CUTE (big pics of Ryo attract your attention, don't they!!!!! :wub: ..though they're just plain --- no action....

giggle weed
Posts: 32
Joined: Aug 20th, '07, 09:00
Location: Montreal, Quebec

Post by giggle weed » Nov 21st, '07, 05:34

LOL your guy's convo made me lol. xDD

Anyways, ryo rocks. When I first saw him, I thought "He looks like he wants to slap me." xD But then I got into NEWS, and now I love him. xD
Sorry if someone posted these before, but I had to. D;
Image
Image

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 21st, '07, 05:59

Thanks for the 2nd picture!! I had the smaller version of it. He's hooooooootttt ~~~ I'm at my boiling point!!!

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 21st, '07, 06:37

the second picture was sizzling! thanks for the HQ scan! :)

guess i'll a bit of Nishikido-kun hottness here as well:

Nishikido Ryo - everyone's Sexiest Osaka Man:
Image
Image
Nishikido Ryo x Uchi Hiroki - my OTP: RyoUchi ~ <33333
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Uchi Hiroki x Nishikido Ryo - hmmm, my other favorite OTP? ROFLOL UchiRyo:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
^do you spy Uchi Saburo and Sekki (from GI)??!!! Look at Sekki's jupiter smile!!! I love Uchi-Saburo x Sekki!!!

*image heavy* next time, i'll post thumbnails instead.
_________________
Image
signature gif by Rinoa Heartilly~ Ryo-tan - Ai Igai no Nandemo Nai XD
It's a bummer we didn't get to the the stripping part!!! :heart:

joannakuang @ livejournal

User avatar
m1tch13
Posts: 18
Joined: Jun 20th, '07, 07:07
Location: USA

Post by m1tch13 » Nov 21st, '07, 07:22

What's with the USHI and RYO? Am I missing something...?[/b]

User avatar
Namida Iro
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 10:38
Contact:

Post by Namida Iro » Nov 21st, '07, 09:00

LOL! It's Uchi, not Ushi (cow). XD
Uchi was in the same 2 groups as Ryo.
The only two people to be in 2 groups, both in NEWS and K8.
But he got suspended last year and became a trainee now. D:
They used to act together in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi and hence another OTP was born. ^O^
Last edited by Namida Iro on Nov 21st, '07, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
nanmaP
Posts: 92
Joined: Sep 1st, '07, 14:02
Location: Beach

Post by nanmaP » Nov 21st, '07, 09:21

thanks for the pic spam...

i miss uchi...

btw, where is kusano?
ImageImage

User avatar
Kuso_Baba
Posts: 81
Joined: Jul 11th, '07, 06:52
Location: U.A.E

Post by Kuso_Baba » Nov 21st, '07, 10:15

The pics were SUGOOIIIII!!!!!
I will post pics of pairs of Ryo of course...
Subaru and Ryo:
Image
RyoPi:
Image
Image
Image
RyoxKame:
Image
RyoXUchi (of course)
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 11:40

ena: mmhhhmm mmmhmm, I have the SEXIEST siggy Muwahahaha~

giggle weed: awww the firt pic is soooo CUUUUTE!!!<333

lilswtangel: *dies* WHERE DID U GET THESE FROM???????? XDDDDDDDD
I'M TAKING MOST OF THEM XDDD and yeah that ai igai no nande munai preformance~~~*swoon* I'LL GO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!

m1tch13: O_O USHI????????? LMAO!!

nanmaP: I want to know that too ne~ :cry: :cry: :cry: I WANT HIM BACK TOO!!!

Kuso_Baba: LMAO!!! that RYOXKAME pic is HILARIOUSE!!!
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 11:53

lol Ushi is at least better than USCHI..ne Lecker? XD

ooh I found a few new scans today of the pb ö_Ö unluckily I can't post them now because I am at school xD

aaah did I tell that Uchi is my child aswell? Ö___Ö I really tried hard in the past, ne? ;D
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 11:59

Joanna, the last pic in your Ryo x Uchi set is actually BaRyo :P

anyway, I said earlier there was no Ryo x Ria interaction in Muchaburi but I was so wrong hahaha those sounds Ryo makes are just hilarious LOL
and OMG all my Yoko x Ria theories have just gone away ;_; but to be honest if I was choosing I would choose him as A too XDDDD
but Yoko is still the best haha I love him for being...you know...Yoko <3 and yup this is how the legends about his lips starts LMAO
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
iruka92
Posts: 88
Joined: Jul 15th, '07, 03:53
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Post by iruka92 » Nov 21st, '07, 12:33

the pictures . . . . .
ARE SO HOT ~ ~!!!! :w00t:
im going crazy ~ ~ ~ ~

*grabbing*grabbing*grabbing*grabbing*

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 12:37

yamatsumi wrote:Joanna, the last pic in your Ryo x Uchi set is actually BaRyo :P

anyway, I said earlier there was no Ryo x Ria interaction in Muchaburi but I was so wrong hahaha those sounds Ryo makes are just hilarious LOL
and OMG all my Yoko x Ria theories have just gone away ;_; but to be honest if I was choosing I would choose him as A too XDDDD
but Yoko is still the best haha I love him for being...you know...Yoko <3 and yup this is how the legends about his lips starts LMAO
O_OWHAT!!!! where did u see that??? I was looking for it, can u plz give me the link??
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 13:10

this week was 2nd part of that SP where they include those parts that didn't make it for original eps. this time it was Ria, RIZE, and rest of DJOZMA gokon XDDDDDD
links for this week's muchaburi are out already in CB and I think someone posted it at EDEN too
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 21st, '07, 14:37

oops, it was BaRyo??? *I must have saved it under UchiRyo because I grouped them into different folders. Doh!*

and Ania: your OhRyo avatar is just sooo lovable!!! <33333 Love the MK banner between. It's a shame Uchi's not in it~ *cries*

LOL at the Ushi~
_________________
Image
signature gif by Rinoa Heartilly~ Tacchon and his drums XD
関ジャニ∞ forever!!! :heart:

joannakuang @ livejournal

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 21st, '07, 14:40

See how cute Ryo-chan is.... :sweat: :w000t:

He was :dance: cute and small...look at first picture from RyoPi pairing..XD. although he's 1 year older than him. pi looks like giant compared to him...

Black and white so good fits him....can't take my eyes from him... :sweat: :heart: :heart:

I think in general Ryo openly shows his affection to females he likes...besides leah dizon, on sukaj 2006.06.27 he directly said I like you to Rinka-san (singer-turned to photo model). she is cute actually and funny...i would liek her as well if i was man.. :thumright: .

anyway, please share the link!! :cheers: onegai!!

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 21st, '07, 14:44

by the way, what OTP stands for :doh: ...

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 15:00

two new photobook piccus~
Image
Image
credits: http://johnnys-net.net again XD
Image
I love to see Ryo fangirling xDDDDDD
Last edited by docipain on Nov 21st, '07, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 15:00

lilswtangel wrote:oops, it was BaRyo??? *I must have saved it under UchiRyo because I grouped them into different folders. Doh!*

and Ania: your OhRyo avatar is just sooo lovable!!! <33333 Love the MK banner between. It's a shame Uchi's not in it~ *cries*

LOL at the Ushi~
yup this one XD and there's even SU's name on it <3

icon is from ryo bday set ^_^v I looooove this series of TVP! it's simply adorable and have you seen Yoko x Hina pages? what this fandom did to my poor mind XDDDDD
this banner is so pretty ne! I love Gem for making it and I did voted for this one ^_^v what a shame it didn't win lol
you know I'm not very emotional about Uchi so it doesn't really bother me he's not on the banner XD
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:04

docipain wrote:two new photobook piccus~
Image
Image
credits: http://johnnys-net.net again XD
Image
I love to see Ryo fangirling xDDDDDD
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, these pics are KOI~
i want to see the WHOLE photobook though =.=
LMAO at Maru XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is it just me or did he gain more weight O_O
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
nela302
Posts: 175
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 01:25
Location: brooklyn

Post by nela302 » Nov 21st, '07, 15:08

thanks everyone for sharing all ur pics.

btw ENA OTP means one true pairing.
I live and Breathe for the JE Boys

Proud member of Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga club

Image

User avatar
ena
Posts: 637
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 07:33
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Post by ena » Nov 21st, '07, 15:11

i see, thanks nela302

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 15:11

@ photobook pics: OMG I was so trying to avoid all spoilers but am so weak willed ;_;
and now I feel bad coz I was just ranting about Yasu losing his title of the hwattest guitarist but photobook and coming DVD will probably make me change my mind again lol
and can't wait for my copy to arrive! release is tomorrow and it should be here in about a week :wub:
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 15:11

no Maru lost 5 kilo and wants to lose more as far as I know xD
Yoko tries to lost weight that too..they are enemies when it comes to weight. xD
Ryochan should try this too....become a little bit fatty :/
and now I feel bad coz I was just ranting about Yasu losing his title of the hwattest guitarist but photobook and coming DVD will probably make me change my mind again lol
Who got the title otherwise if there wouldn't be the pc and the dvd? XD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:16

yamatsumi: OMG U ORDERED IT ALREADY??? lucky yoou~~ T___T

docipain: LMAO, yoko is another problem XD XD and yes, ryo chan should gain more weight ne, he should asl Yoko to give him some XDDDD

ok, I just HAD to post this one....
Image
OMG WHAT'S WITH THE LOOK ON HIS FACE?? XD XD XD XD XD XD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 15:18

LOL cherry..that pic is hilarious XDDDDDD
I didn't have it Ö__Ö it needs a special place in my collection XDD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:23

docipain wrote:LOL cherry..that pic is hilarious XDDDDDD
I didn't have it Ö__Ö it needs a special place in my collection XDD
XD XD XD DESHOOOO... he looks kindda Hentai with tht smile XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Image
Image
Image
Image
LMAO he's like.."Touch my cakie and U DIE!!!!" ! XXDDDDDD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 15:24

docipain wrote:Who got the title otherwise if there wouldn't be the pc and the dvd? XD
Fukuyama Masaharu-sama :heart: I have a major crush on him right now and after KOH+ 's KISS shite PV was released I just love him even more *o*

cherryaddict wrote:yamatsumi: OMG U ORDERED IT ALREADY??? lucky yoou~~ T___T
I ordered it like a month ago when preorder links showed up and I'm dying to get it since than XDDDDD
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:26

yamatsumi wrote:
docipain wrote:Who got the title otherwise if there wouldn't be the pc and the dvd? XD
Fukuyama Masaharu-sama :heart: I have a major crush on him right now and after KOH+ 's KISS shite PV was released I just love him even more *o*

cherryaddict wrote:yamatsumi: OMG U ORDERED IT ALREADY??? lucky yoou~~ T___T
I ordered it like a month ago when preorder links showed up and I'm dying to get it since than XDDDDD
AAHEM, don't forget to share *cough* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 15:26

cherryaddict wrote: XD XD XD DESHOOOO... he looks kindda Hentai with tht smile XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LMAO he's like.."Touch my cakie and U DIE!!!!" ! XXDDDDDD
yeah pretty hentai.. Ö_Ö like....gimme something for my mouth :roll XD

for the other photo it's more like "That's everything I get? There isn't more? I will kill you..."
yamatsumi wrote:Fukuyama Masaharu-sama Beating heart I have a major crush on him right now and after KOH+ 's KISS shite PV was released I just love him even more *o*
oh for real? Ö_ö I just can see him as an old man v.v" but who ever said old men aren't cool guitars anymore. XD
Last edited by docipain on Nov 21st, '07, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:29

docipain wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:LOL cherry..that pic is hilarious XDDDDDD
I didn't have it Ö__Ö it needs a special place in my collection XDD
XD XD XD DESHOOOO... he looks kindda Hentai with tht smile XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LMAO he's like.."Touch my cakie and U DIE!!!!" ! XXDDDDDD[/spoiler]
yeah pretty hentao.. Ö_Ö like....gimme something for my mouth :roll XD

for the other photo it's more like "That's everything I ge? There isn't more? I will kill you..."[/quote]
LMAO!!! GREEDY RYO CHAN!!! I bet he got it from his mother XDDDDDDDDDD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 15:29

cherryaddict wrote:AAHEM, don't forget to share *cough* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I bet Vendy post scans tomorrow :P she's always so fast with providing scans hehe
but there's a difference between getting scans and having the whole thing in your hands ne XD so I just had to buy it no matter how much it would cost me XD it's eito after all <3 I spend all my money on them anyway :sweat:
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:31

yamatsumi wrote:I bet Vendy post scans tomorrow :P she's always so fast with providing scans hehe
but there's a difference between getting scans and having the whole thing in your hands ne XD so I just had to buy it no matter how much it would cost me XD it's eito after all <3 I spend all my money on them anyway :sweat:
lol yeah, btw, i was wondering.....u know that kawaii sun they have in Osaka Sukiyanen??
aren't there any goods like that kawaii sun??
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 15:32

Yeah I bet that aswell....
I hate to share food I bought for myelf with others. XD
And I especialiy hate it when it's my favourite food~ XD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 15:36

docipain wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:Fukuyama Masaharu-sama Beating heart I have a major crush on him right now and after KOH+ 's KISS shite PV was released I just love him even more *o*
oh for real? Ö_ö I just can see him as an old man v.v" but who ever said old men aren't cool guitars anymore. XD
well, I'm a bit older than you and I don't think he's that old *o* he's major hwattenes and I adore him since quite a while hihi I'm so glad he's in Galileo and I can spazz weekly this season haha

cherryaddict wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:I bet Vendy post scans tomorrow :P she's always so fast with providing scans hehe
but there's a difference between getting scans and having the whole thing in your hands ne XD so I just had to buy it no matter how much it would cost me XD it's eito after all <3 I spend all my money on them anyway :sweat:
lol yeah, btw, i was wondering.....u know that kawaii sun they have in Osaka Sukiyanen??
aren't there any goods like that kawaii sun??
I don't think official eito-kun is being sold.. but there were instructions how to do it yourself and many people really did it <3
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:38

docipain wrote:Yeah I bet that aswell....
I hate to share food I bought for myelf with others. XD
And I especialiy hate it when it's my favourite food~ XD
XDDDD SEE!! I'm always Right~<333 :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
it's really bad, cuz the kids got it from their father too now =.= they're soo NASTY & GREEDY :glare:

I don't think official eito-kun is being sold.. but there were instructions how to do it yourself and many people really did it <3

awwwwww, i wanted it soo bad ne~~ T____T
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 15:39

yamatsumi wrote:Iwell, I'm a bit older than you and I don't think he's that old *o* he's major hwattenes and I adore him since quite a while hihi I'm so glad he's in Galileo and I can spazz weekly this season haha
That's a good reason then :D I guess you have also more money then than we have as pupils. *envies* *wants to buy every Eito stuff aswell*


Daughter: just sew an Eito-kun by yourself then ^^ it's not that difficult I guess Ö_Ö I want to sew one too *_* with my own ugly hands Ö______Ö
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 15:44

I bet you spend money on NewS right? I can't care less about NewS and would never spend any money on them but I do love eito so I buy their stuff...

and eito-kun is made from paper and ribbons so no need to sew
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
cherryaddict
Posts: 1507
Joined: Apr 20th, '07, 08:48
Location: Ryo Chan's Bed
Contact:

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 15:47

docipain wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:Iwell, I'm a bit older than you and I don't think he's that old *o* he's major hwattenes and I adore him since quite a while hihi I'm so glad he's in Galileo and I can spazz weekly this season haha
That's a good reason then :D I guess you have also more money then than we have as pupils. *envies* *wants to buy every Eito stuff aswell*


Daughter: just sew an Eito-kun by yourself then ^^ it's not that difficult I guess Ö_Ö I want to sew one too *_* with my own ugly hands Ö______Ö
I'm not that Good at sewing =.= but I'll try ^^ LMAO, ur a granny now, u MUST be good at it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yamatsumi wrote:I bet you spend money on NewS right? I can't care less about NewS and would never spend any money on them but I do love eito and I but their stuff...
LMAO!! well of course, Ryo chan is there u know so i guess it's ok XDDDDD
]Image
Thank you okasan *chu*

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 15:49

Yamatsumi: ähm...no...actually not either because I seriously don't have any money. All I get is from my grandma...10 € per month or what it is.
Well...I bought pacific though...and 47! :D (because right now I got the money from my one account which isn't used any longer so I can buy stuff xD) and I love Eito more than I love NEWS XD)

Cherry: I dunno how to sew at all. *ROTFL*

Paper and ribbons maybe that's good for at home but anyhow...I dunno if I ever do an eito-kun it must be handy. xD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 15:59

XDDDD I'm not really Ryo fan so I don't need to bother about NewS :P
SU and Tatchon are my main interest and than the rest of Eito ^_^v
but I really feel sorry for Ryo fans XD it must be really difficult to follow both groups' releases ne..
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
Natsu-chan
Posts: 134
Joined: Sep 16th, '06, 18:44
Location: Dream world
Contact:

Post by Natsu-chan » Nov 21st, '07, 16:06

docipain wrote:Leckers is cute, Cherrys is sexy and my one is nerdy. Why are you arguing ? :O
every siggy has its pros and cons. XD
Kawai~~
ne talking about siggies, I'm in LOVE with your avatar :D I even used it as my cell phone's screensaver :P kawaii Ryo ^.^ demo he's not my son XD

Girls do you *use Clubbox? I found lots of Ryo's TV appearances but I have no idea what they're about :blink Who cares as long as it's Ryo :P
Here's the link
http://www.haruka-nature.com/windjp/index-dl071121.html
Last edited by Natsu-chan on Nov 21st, '07, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 16:08

Yup it's difficult a little bit. But well..one positive thing is that we get more material. XD
Seriously you can't really choose whom fan you want to be because it's a decision which your heart made for you. If I could decide...I guess I never had become a Ryo fan because it's only stressful x.x

But well that doesn't mean we love others too, ne. I always hate the fact that somestimes there are people who think that this is your one and only obsession and everyone else is a failure in your eyes. Not true at all. Maybe there are such people though, I don't know.

But still I am wondering if I would be a NEWS fan wihout Ryo in it. o.O; I guess not...his voices would be missing..hmmpf v_V

Oh..another negaive point: double scans....my collection is getting bigger and bigger and my HDD space gets lower and lower.....V_______V *needs a bigerr HDD*
Kawai~~
ne talking about siggies, I'm in LOVE with your avatar Big Smile I even used it as my cell phone's screensaver Tongue kawaii Ryo ^.^ demo he's not my son pinch
wahahaha right now it's also my walli of my cellphone xDD aaah I love WINDJP's clubbox <3
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1181
Joined: Dec 28th, '04, 18:56
Location: PL

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 16:23

oh yup I agree! I'm happy Ryo's not my type haha but it's not like I don't like Ryo or something.. I do like him just as I like Hina, Maru and others but if Ryo wasn't in Eito I don't think I would ever pay attention to him..
I have a crazy NewS fan who tried to turn me into NewS fan too but they are just not my type.. not my kind of music and to be honest I didn't even noticed that NewS' Ryo XD
but it's not that I have something against NewS..I'm just not interested in them and that's all but it pisses me off how some NewS fans think that everyone in Eito fandom are also NewS fans BECAUSE Ryo is in both bands O.O


and oh yup more scans is definitely a plus! hihi but I don't think I could manage to download twice as much stuff lol CB is turned on all the time and I'm still missing a lot!!!
Image Image
supporting Kanju

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 21st, '07, 16:58

yamatsumi wrote:I have a crazy NewS fan who tried to turn me into NewS fan too but they are just not my type.. not my kind of music and to be honest I didn't even noticed that NewS' Ryo XD
honestly, I actually also never noticed Ryo when I was still into NEWS, it must have been the Pi Fever at the time because there were too many members and I couldn't differentiate one member from the next (aside from Pi of course). Then comes along "1LoT" and wham "Ryo-chan discovery".

and to be honest, you were the first person to point me to the direction of Eito loving where I rediscovered Yoko and found a new calling to the K8's world! been obsessed ever since...so a belated thanks for that, Ania~ <3
yamatsumi wrote:but it's not that I have something against NewS..I'm just not interested in them and that's all but it pisses me off how some NewS fans think that everyone in Eito fandom are also NewS fans BECAUSE Ryo is in both bands O.O
same here~ I understand and whole-heartedly agree with you. but what actually pisses me off the most isn't that NEWS fans expect the same loyalty from K8 fans because of Ryo but that some fangirls who claim to be "Ryo's fans" don't even know that Ryo was first and foremost a member of Kanjani 8. I've seen some girls comments that are similar to the likes: "Oh, Nishikido Ryo? That's that hot doctor from "1LoT" oh and he's from this popular JE band NEWS and OMG I love him so much!!! <333"

or at least something along the lines of that. I don't claim to be a NEWS fan but I do in turn find each and every member to be very attractive and like them as individuals. Why K8 and not NEWS? wells, you can see the personalities and easiness between all Eito members as a whole which is apparent as day no matter where and when.

and @docipain: you also pre-ordered 47??!! which one?? the limited or regular edition??!!! I went crazy and ordered both!!! well, no....I actually ordered the Regular Edition and then after much contemplating, I went and ordered the Limited Edition as well. *sighs* I can't wait until they arrive! but that probably won't be until January-February with the slow international shipping~ :(
my blog[/size]

User avatar
Namida Iro
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 10:38
Contact:

Post by Namida Iro » Nov 21st, '07, 17:07

lilswtangel wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:but it's not that I have something against NewS..I'm just not interested in them and that's all but it pisses me off how some NewS fans think that everyone in Eito fandom are also NewS fans BECAUSE Ryo is in both bands O.O
same here~ I understand and whole-heartedly agree with you. but what actually pisses me off the most isn't that NEWS fans expect the same loyalty from K8 fans because of Ryo but that some fangirls who claim to be "Ryo's fans" don't even know that Ryo was first and foremost a member of Kanjani 8. I've seen some girls comments that are similar to the likes: "Oh, Nishikido Ryo? That's that hot doctor from "1LoT" oh and he's from this popular JE band NEWS and OMG I love him so much!!! <333"

or at least something along the lines of that. I don't claim to be a NEWS fan but I do in turn find each and every member to be very attractive and like them as individuals. Why K8 and not NEWS? wells, you can see the personalities and easiness between all Eito members as a whole which is apparent as day no matter where and when.
Aww I love Ryo as a person, not as a member of either K8 or NEWS. XD And I know he's originally in K8 too (and he's more comfortable there cause he belongs there more)... xP

P.S. I adore K8, especially Ryo, Yoko and Ohkura~ =D :wub:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests