Mizuki Alisa

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
octavia

Mizuki Alisa

Post by octavia » Sep 25th, '19, 07:26

Born: December 5, 1976
''When she was four years old, Mizuki Alisa has already worked in commercial. After she has grown up, she became a TV actress who has been in numerous TV drama. She is also a successful model, film actress and pop singer.''
Source: Wiki

I've noticed Mizuki Alisa's earlier works have been unsubbed and haven't drawn much attention from jdrama fans. I've been recently looking at her gorgeous photos from 90s when she was very active at modelling, she was so cute and beautiful. She is still beautiful and gorgeous :-) I wish we could watch her earlier dramas like ''Taming of the Shrew'', ''Ichiban Taisetsu na Hito'' etc one day :wub:

sotoo

Re: Mizuki Alisa

Post by sotoo » Sep 27th, '19, 18:00

I think her 1992 drama "After School" is subbed, if you haven't already seen it. It's another adaptation of the Hisashi Yamanaka novel where a boy and a girl switch bodies. By the way, have you noticed Masaki Suda's resemblance to Alisa in her younger days? It's really uncanny...

octavia

Re: Mizuki Alisa

Post by octavia » Sep 28th, '19, 18:24

The raws for After School are really low quality :-( but I'd like to give it a try :rambo:
Now that you've mentioned it, yes, her eyes resemble Masaki Suda's :-) She is so underrated nowadays in my opinion. Young Alisa is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. :wub: