Winter 2010 J-Drama Survey

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Mwulf

Winter 2010 J-Drama Survey

Post by Mwulf » Dec 11th, '10, 05:43

It's a bit inspired by this old thread, but a bit more versatile, and much, much less dependent on the thread-creator's presence.

Basically, I have compiled a list of what seem to be the most popular Japanese dramas here. (More than 130 total). I've set them aside in a survey where they can be graded. Once the survey concludes (it is currently set to end on the 25th, though I may extend it depending on the number of responses).

Each series is to be graded A-F, or "N/A" if you haven't seen it, and once the survey concludes, I can distribute the results in a handy chart, illustrating both the average quality of each series (with a calculated GPA) as well as the "popularity"--or viewership. And a host of other things.

Take the survey right HERE.

And the coolest thing about using a website to track the survey? You can view the results in real-time. Sure, it's a bit rough, but it's better than waiting forever, right? You can view the results here.

antspace

Post by antspace » Dec 12th, '10, 23:44

Very enjoyable, thanks :-)

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 14th, '10, 07:28

Bumping this back up to the top to make sure people see it. I don't know how well trafficked this sub-board is, think 41 is a good number?

And a reminder for everyone: if you try to take the survey again, you ought to be able to edit your responses. (You wouldn't be taking the survey again, but changing what you've already submitted).

And I'm quite pleased that, in spite of how many dramas are in the survey, all of them have been watched by at least one person. (And I'm sorry for failing to include so many series'--looking at some of the titles people wrote in, I couldn't help but think: 'how the heck did I forget to include that one?')

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 19th, '10, 01:11

Bumping back up.

Survey closes Saturday, so if you haven't already... it only takes a minute or two.

annoyedwabbit

Post by annoyedwabbit » Dec 19th, '10, 05:18

Well, I answered, even though I haven't watched most of the dramas. I agree with whoever responded that the ticky boxes should default to NA. :)

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 24th, '10, 06:27

Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm not sure how I'd set it up, but I'll try for next time.

Anyway, today's the last day.