J-dorama viewers Get your avatar here!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
outcast_within

J-dorama viewers Get your avatar here!

Post by outcast_within » Dec 20th, '09, 01:55

Spice up the forums with a nice avatar.

I thought it would be nice if the people in the j-dorama section all had nice avatars. So if you are one and you don't have a avatar, request one here.

I personally don't have a lot of skill but perhaps there are other j-dorama viewers here who would like the help others out as well.
I do however can make simple moving avatars. So if that is your thing. Give me a link to a raw, a specific time and i'll try my best.

Darianasi

Re: J-dorama viewers Get your avatar here!

Post by Darianasi » Dec 24th, '09, 12:26

outcast_within wrote:Spice up the forums with a nice avatar.

I thought it would be nice if the people in the j-dorama section all had nice avatars. So if you are one and you don't have a avatar, request one here.

I personally don't have a lot of skill but perhaps there are other j-dorama viewers here who would like the help others out as well.
I do however can make simple moving avatars. So if that is your thing. Give me a link to a raw, a specific time and i'll try my best.
:D That is so kind of you! I d like a nice avatar ^^ I d prefer if it was from Last Friends, episode 1 at the end where Ruka kisses Michiru on the lips while Michiru is asleep :X If you cant do it its okay ^^

Ja,mata!

piston

Post by piston » Dec 24th, '09, 18:25

=>outcast_within

I like Seigi no Mikata and you avatar looks funny !

I think having avatars with your fav funny scenes of Jdrama would be cool.

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Dec 25th, '09, 03:53

Darianasi wrote:
outcast_within wrote:Spice up the forums with a nice avatar.

:D That is so kind of you! I d like a nice avatar ^^ I d prefer if it was from Last Friends, episode 1 at the end where Ruka kisses Michiru on the lips while Michiru is asleep :X If you cant do it its okay ^^

Ja,mata!
I'll see what i can do. I'm downloading the raw right now. It has 3 seeders lol, so it might take a while.

piston wrote:=>outcast_within

I like Seigi no Mikata and you avatar looks funny !

I think having avatars with your fav funny scenes of Jdrama would be cool.
Well if you have a nice scene you want as avatar. Tell me which ep and around what moment. :)

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Dec 25th, '09, 15:50

with name and small highlight
Image Image
calm
Image Image

rotating madness :)

I hope i got the scene right. If there is anything you would like different let me know. Happy eatmass.

Darianasi

Post by Darianasi » Dec 27th, '09, 13:35

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THESE ARE SO AMAAZING!!!! Merry christmass to you too! :D

Tass

Post by Tass » Dec 27th, '09, 14:13

Size 2MB each ...
with everyone doing this I need an option to turn avatars off :/

really... who cares bout a 2 sec clip from a random dorama?.. write it in your signature which dorama u like... but don't post 2 mb gif's of them... please :cry:

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Dec 27th, '09, 14:38

Darianasi wrote:OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THESE ARE SO AMAAZING!!!! Merry christmass to you too! :D
Your welcome :) also the avatar apparently is cut off when you use the larger one. The smaller one is smaller but will show your full name i think.

edit: bah imageshack has deleted the picture. Image
Tass wrote:Size 2MB each ...
with everyone doing this I need an option to turn avatars off :/
Here you go
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/profile. ... 4&u=110327
or manually block the ones you don't like
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865[/img]

58-66

Post by 58-66 » Dec 29th, '09, 20:39

Hi! Do you think you could do one for me as well?

From Liar Game Season 2, episode 7 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_80945.htm

The part in the beginning where Fukunaga goes "OK OK" all cross-eyed makes me crack up! Any chance you could make that into one of those .gif avatars for me?
I think it's from about 0:24.5 to 0:28 (seconds).

Thanks in advance!

Mugatu

Post by Mugatu » Dec 29th, '09, 22:48

58-66 wrote: The part in the beginning where Fukunaga goes "OK OK" all cross-eyed
haha, good choice:D

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Dec 30th, '09, 14:27

58-66 wrote:Hi! Do you think you could do one for me as well?

From Liar Game Season 2, episode 7 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_80945.htm

The part in the beginning where Fukunaga goes "OK OK" all cross-eyed makes me crack up! Any chance you could make that into one of those .gif avatars for me?
I think it's from about 0:24.5 to 0:28 (seconds).

Thanks in advance!
Image OK OK

Mugatu

Post by Mugatu » Jan 6th, '10, 13:50

could you make me one from Nodame Cantabile? where stresemann wants to kiss Nodame and he makes a really funny face. can't remember which episode, but it should be in the beginning of the series, like the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Thanks!

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Jan 7th, '10, 01:33

Mugatu wrote:could you make me one from Nodame Cantabile? where stresemann wants to kiss Nodame and he makes a really funny face. can't remember which episode, but it should be in the beginning of the series, like the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Thanks!
you are saying i should download 2 episodes of a show i haven't watched and fully watch it and make avatars of every funny face? XD
It would really help me if you rewatched it and said which episode and around which time :)

Mugatu

Post by Mugatu » Jan 7th, '10, 11:56

if you haven't watched it i think you should:) one of the best dramas i've seen:)

i'll look up where in the episode it is. thanks:D

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Aug 9th, '11, 09:52

Anyone want an animated avatar?

jasminee

Post by jasminee » Aug 10th, '11, 06:52

Could you make one for me please?
Keizoku spec ep 9 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_91029.htm
Ninomae shows his hand (my current avatar) then snaps his fingers. i think it's from 27:10 to 27:15 sec
Thank you in advance.

forestmaiden71

Post by forestmaiden71 » Aug 10th, '11, 08:40

I'd <3 one!

Hum...a HYD one would be awesome. Season 2 episode 6 at about 4:55 min, where Rui hugs makino and says "maybe doing this will make you even more confused"