[Discussion]Aishiteru-Inamori Izumi,Sano Shiro,Tanaka Misako

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Machihxh

[Discussion]Aishiteru-Inamori Izumi,Sano Shiro,Tanaka Misako

Post by Machihxh » May 2nd, '09, 08:31

I really enjoyed watching the first 3 episodes. This drama deals with daily family issues and their struggles after two familes face a life changing experience.:cry: I didn't see a thread for this on the index list so I thought I would create one as I think this is a pretty good drama so far.:thumright:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Aishiteru
Official Site

* Title: アイシテル
* Title (romaji): Aishiteru
* Tagline: 海容 / Kaiyo / Forgiveness
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Human drama
* Broadcast network: NTV
* Broadcast period: 2009-Apr-15 start
* Air time: Wednesday 22:00
* Theme song: Aishiteru by MONKEY MAJIK

Synopsis:
After a young boy takes away another boy's life, the series draws the stories of their families as they cope with the tragedy. Both families are typical households that can be found anywhere, and the two mothers are just like any other, devoting their lives to raising their kids with love. The show touches on many similar events that have occurred in recent years in Japan, but unlike other dramas that have done so, "Aishiteru" truly focuses on the lives of the families involved, as they each struggle to find their way to continue living. --Tokyograph

Cast:

Noguchi Family
* Inamori Izumi as Noguchi Satsuki
* Yamamoto Taro as Noguchi Kazuhiko
* Kakazu Issei as Noguchi Tomoya

Ozawa Family
* Itaya Yuka as Ozawa Seiko
* Sano Shiro as Ozawa Hideaki
* Kawashima Umika as Ozawa Mihoko
* Sato Shion as Ozawa Kiyotaka

Tomita Family
* Tanaka Misako as Tomita Yoko
* Yoshikawa Fumiki as Tomita Kenta

Morita Family
* Tabata Tomoko as Morita Ayano
* Fujita Yumiko as Morita Toshie

Police
* Takayama Takehisa as Saeki Masashi
* Yamamoto Taro as Detective Koizumi

Others
* Shimura Rena as Maiko
* Oriyama Miyu as Hiromi

Source:d-addicts...

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
Machihxh

Post by Machihxh » May 2nd, '09, 08:45

After watching the 3rd ep, [spoiler]I really hope that what Tomoya told Tomita Yoko about how he brought Kiyotaka over to his house because he really had to go to the washroom was true. I'm not sure what happened after that when Kiyotaka saw Tomoya's baseball glove, but I hope that all of this was just an accident that happened while they were playing catch. I feel bad that Tomoya's dad was often too busy with his work and rarely cared too much to make time to play with his own son. Also at the beginning, Tomoya's mother was always telling him to focus on his studies and seemed to always scold him. :-( Perhaps Tomoya didn't feel too much of the love that a child should feel between two parents and their child/children.[/spoiler] I see that by the 3rd ep, the ratings did go up a bit :D, I hope that it stays around the same or even get better!! :-) It doesn't really matter to me as I'll still continue to see this drama through to the end. :P

xploring

Post by xploring » May 2nd, '09, 09:03

I have read nothing but good things about this drama, but I am still reluctant to watch this because it sounded very hard to watch. :cry: The ratings is certainly a surprise, at this rate it may end up being the highest rated drama this season. :goggle:

3am

Post by 3am » May 9th, '09, 15:14

Is there going to be someone to sub this series?
Visit my ameba blog, http://ameblo.jp/lostinparadise/

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » May 10th, '09, 12:11

this is a fantastic drama. prolly the best in terms of plot and story for this season. it is not a dark drama, but one that probes into human emotions and family relationship.

and the theme song is fantastic too.

veritati

Post by veritati » May 12th, '09, 06:39

This drama is a REAL dorama, and it's a shame that no one is subbing it for those who do not understand Japanese. You have multiple groups subbing frivolous teen dramas and no one cared enough to take on this one. D-Addicts is becoming too teenie/pretty boys/girls-oriented. Dramas like this are why dorama exist in the first place. I guess it's true of what they say about young people - that they don't appreciate or value the finer things in life.
Live life to the fullest.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » May 12th, '09, 07:13

Everything I read here makes me feel I am missing out a really good drama.
I will try and download it.

Kazuya_

Post by Kazuya_ » May 12th, '09, 07:31

veritati wrote:This drama is a REAL dorama, and it's a shame that no one is subbing it for those who do not understand Japanese. You have multiple groups subbing frivolous teen dramas and no one cared enough to take on this one. D-Addicts is becoming too teenie/pretty boys/girls-oriented. Dramas like this are why dorama exist in the first place. I guess it's true of what they say about young people - that they don't appreciate or value the finer things in life.
I agree that this drama has been good so far and it is a shame no one is subbing it. Can't disagree with the comment about some dramas get subbed by multiple groups but it's their prerogative to sub what they want to.

Likewise, we're subbing more mature dramas, and there's a couple shows that have been overlooked that we'd like to take on too, but we don't have the time to squeeze them in which is too bad.

But don't lose hope. Maybe somebody will sub it in the future.

xploring

Post by xploring » May 12th, '09, 08:43

I can get the chinese softsubs provided by TVBT (which will have the timing information) if someone is interested in subbing this drama. I asked before about other groups using their timing and they are ok as long as they are credited.

mavi

Post by mavi » May 22nd, '09, 03:54

veritati wrote:This drama is a REAL dorama, and it's a shame that no one is subbing it for those who do not understand Japanese. You have multiple groups subbing frivolous teen dramas and no one cared enough to take on this one. D-Addicts is becoming too teenie/pretty boys/girls-oriented. Dramas like this are why dorama exist in the first place. I guess it's true of what they say about young people - that they don't appreciate or value the finer things in life.
I definitely agree with you and thats why my group, the DramaCrazy.net subbing group is now subbing it. We released episode 1 on our site streamed, and we have put up a Megaupload download link for all those who want to download it.
[MOD EDIT: No direct or stream links allowed]

We will put it up on D-addicts once they fix the problem with the tracker.
I recommend all the fans of "real dorama " as Veriati said to watch it. Its really REALLY good.

Also, if you want to help speed up our releases, we need timers, as well as timers who can help edit the timing aspect of our scripts.

Enjoy :)

Sarki

Post by Sarki » Jul 2nd, '09, 18:27

More people's gotta have been watching this. Anyway,

(Spoiler up to fifth episode)
Though we still don't know exactly what happened, what do you think it's the cause, the reason why Tomoya could have killed the boy. Considering the last confessions of Tomoya, and as somebody pointed out, it's probably because he didn't feel quite loved at home, with his dad overworking and his mom scolding him all the time. But I think this lead to some kind of bigger problem, you don't end up killing somebody just for that. And, I quite find it a bit strange that he started not talking to his mom just because he couldn't keep his promise.
Aishiteru fans, gather and start talking!!!

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Jul 3rd, '09, 02:05

Sarki wrote:More people's gotta have been watching this. Anyway,

(Spoiler up to fifth episode)
Though we still don't know exactly what happened, what do you think it's the cause, the reason why Tomoya could have killed the boy. Considering the last confessions of Tomoya, and as somebody pointed out, it's probably because he didn't feel quite loved at home, with his dad overworking and his mom scolding him all the time. But I think this lead to some kind of bigger problem, you don't end up killing somebody just for that. And, I quite find it a bit strange that he started not talking to his mom just because he couldn't keep his promise.
Aishiteru fans, gather and start talking!!!
Hum... I've finished Aishiteru some days ago and had high expectations to this show, but...
I totally understand you, since I've felt the same. I was wondering something really, really bad happened to the kid, but... OK, he was scolded by his mother (but she wasn't bad, she is actually pretty caring) and his father didn't give him any attention... But are these enough reasons to kill someone? Plus, just because the other kid (forgot his name) said he couldn't play catchball? Ok, it reminded him that his father doesn't play catchball with him = don't care about him = maybe don't love him, but it could be never a plausible reason to kill someone. Actually, the reason why Tomoya killed seems too superficial and didn't convince me, which made me think he already had some kind of psychology problem. Except for that, Aishiteru had a good story.

calimerina

Post by calimerina » Jul 5th, '09, 07:39

What I understand from ep 6...
shiruchan wrote:
OK, he was scolded by his mother (but she wasn't bad, she is actually pretty caring) and his father didn't give him any attention... But are these enough reasons to kill someone?
The picture with mother and child really makes him angry, so I guess the real reason is related to his mother. The little Kiyotaka said that his mother was waiting for him at home, but Tomoya's mother wasn't... If I remember well, his mother has a part-time job and in the first episode they offered her a full-time position. In the episode 5-6 Tomoya's mother blames herself because she wasn't totally focused on his son (she is addicted to internet as a way to escape for her mother's responsibilities). It seems to me that the reason why Tomoya became a murderer is because he hasn't a caring mother, a mother who stays always at home (also Kiyotaka's mother wasn't at home!) and has no other interest than her sons, her husband and houseworks. And that is the real crime in the show.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 5th, '09, 09:42

Uhh, what is it with this "because young people don't know how to value life" blah blah blah ... people have different taste so let them watch what they want. I'm liking this drama a lot so far, but that doesn't mean I only love this kind of jdorama genre. All the "teeny" dramas right now are also jdoramas alright ... but I guess in basis of what you wrote, its only meant for young people. HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAYS?!! Jeez generalizing comments like this frustrate me.

Anyways, just finished watching ep5 and I'm so curious as to why he stopped talking to his mom just because of not keeping the promise. That shouldn't be the only cause why he would commit murder. I'm betting that the little boy said something that infuriated him. Hoping that the ending doesn't disappoint me in terms of a well thought out reason for his misdeeds.
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

Sarki

Post by Sarki » Jul 15th, '09, 18:22

garnet07 wrote:Anyways, just finished watching ep5 and I'm so curious as to why he stopped talking to his mom just because of not keeping the promise. That shouldn't be the only cause why he would commit murder. I'm betting that the little boy said something that infuriated him. Hoping that the ending doesn't disappoint me in terms of a well thought out reason for his misdeeds.
Up to ep. 7
Your bet is totally correct. Kiyotaka said a lot of harsh things to Tomoya. And given that he is a 10 year old boy with problems at home and a feeling of unvaluableness well, it's not an everyday situation but I guess I could buy the story. But once again, I'm going to take the option that he developed some kind of disorder. I dunno, the episode finishes when is about to tell all the truth, so maybe next episode explains more :)

Tadanga

Post by Tadanga » Jul 19th, '09, 12:24

English soft subs for this dorama are already provided on this site thanks to the diligent efforts of Chuks :

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_75218.htm

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Jul 26th, '09, 02:05

I'm only up to episode 4. It's a nice series so far... I just don't like the daughter. That type of character is so cliche that it bothers me, and wish she had a different character. This reminds me of 14year old mom... the set-up of the series. The big thing happen within the first 15-ish minutes of the first episode, and the rest of the episodes show how the people deal and cope with the event. But this one unravels the characters and what <i>really</i> happen that day.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 1st, '09, 15:16

this is the best drama i've seen since byakuyako

Soraxxx

Post by Soraxxx » Aug 2nd, '09, 01:04

Iam watching the Dorama right now. I'm on epi 3 yet.^^
i wonder if there is a ost of it?
There is no torrent for the ost :-(
maybe any1 know if there is a ost?
sora

Raida|23

Post by Raida|23 » Oct 21st, '09, 16:33

Aishiteru has won the Grand Prix at the 3rd Tokyo Drama Award, while one of the producer [Hisashi Tsugiya] has won in the Best producer category.

kaoru_chan

Post by kaoru_chan » Dec 6th, '10, 02:09

this drama is so good ..and touching..one of the best dorama i've ever seen in my life..

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Aug 8th, '11, 19:36

Even though Aishiteru is one of my favourite dramas ever, I wouldn't have picked it for a special.But there will be one.

Mmh.. I'd rather have a 14-sai-no-haha 5 years later story.

wang_noi

Post by wang_noi » Aug 26th, '11, 11:08

MaiKitty wrote:Even though Aishiteru is one of my favourite dramas ever, I wouldn't have picked it for a special.But there will be one.

Mmh.. I'd rather have a 14-sai-no-haha 5 years later story.
I'm so excited... I will looking forward to hear more news about this drama.
It's a good drama and moreover, I'd like to see Inamori acting again :P

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Aug 26th, '11, 12:17

I hope the special show some new storyelements and is not an abstract of the drama (brother is killer, feeling guilty, family is discarded by society)

wang_noi

Post by wang_noi » Aug 26th, '11, 13:16

k361 wrote:I hope the special show some new storyelements and is not an abstract of the drama (brother is killer, feeling guilty, family is discarded by society)
I think so :P
Do you know when it will be aired? :unsure:

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Sep 17th, '11, 12:30

The special will air next Wednesday and is called Aishiteru - Kizuna. Here is a link to the website:
http://www.ntv.co.jp/aishiteru-kizuna/

Jdrama Weblog posted a Synopsis of the special.
http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2011/09/16 ... ru-kizuna/

Seeing these two elephants and their baby elephant again makes me remember how I bawled my eyes out back then. And that song of MONKEY MAJIK. Aww... :cry: :cry: :cry:

wang_noi

Post by wang_noi » Sep 20th, '11, 12:12

MaiKitty wrote:The special will air next Wednesday and is called Aishiteru - Kizuna. Here is a link to the website:
http://www.ntv.co.jp/aishiteru-kizuna/

Jdrama Weblog posted a Synopsis of the special.
http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2011/09/16 ... ru-kizuna/

Seeing these two elephants and their baby elephant again makes me remember how I bawled my eyes out back then. And that song of MONKEY MAJIK. Aww... :cry: :cry: :cry:
WoW... Thanks. I will wait here for someone uploading..
PS... I also cried for this drama. It's very impressed

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Sep 24th, '11, 17:05

I kinda understand now why the director/the writer took the story when Naoto become an adult. Beside to tell how deep impact the accident to the family, also to make really understand what "being loved" means. Yes, maybe it was kinda predictable storyline. Yes, it kinda remind me of JMovie called Letter (Takayuki Yamada). And yes little bit disappointed there's no interaction between big Tomoya and mother. But overall, the SP still could present this complicated issue back to live, solid flashback to present, touching music, that make it doesn't fell force watching it, beside of course great acting.
I'm not allowed to laugh. But I can laugh if you laugh.
Omae ga ore no kibou da
:cry:
Onichan yume wa... Naoto no ouendan da :cry: