Page 2 of 2
Posted: Jun 5th, '09, 20:29
Although it's not over yet, Aishiteru. Every episode of this current drama has some revelation that's so terribly sad that the family members must face.
Posted: Jun 6th, '09, 04:24
Ame to Yume no atoni
Posted: Jun 7th, '09, 08:27
Kazuya_ wrote:Although it's not over yet, Aishiteru. Every episode of this current drama has some revelation that's so terribly sad that the family members must face.
I just watched the first episode and it was very sad.
Posted: Jun 7th, '09, 17:08
i just watched koizora, the drama, and it made me cry a lot
Posted: Jun 7th, '09, 17:35
hi.. I like watched Japanese drama too.. and many japanese drama make me cry... kkk
just 2 people like me... when i saw PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN... i was cry T.T
1. Proposal Daisakusen (ken zou~~)
2. Zettai kareshi(Nighto~)
3. My boss my hero.. kkk (I didn't know, why i was cry when i watched this movie.. but i like this movie so much omoshirokatta desu)
4. Anna San no omame.. (this drama is funny just one episode i was cry...)
And I think many japanese drama make me cry.. but really make me cry when i watched prodai.. especially final episode.. huhuhu
And korean movie too.. make me cry.. so many.
Posted: Jun 8th, '09, 06:37
Posted: Jun 10th, '09, 05:56
i'm the type where i don't cry easily at all. especially if someone is by my side but even if there isn't anyone there i don't tend to cry watching things. but here and there, there were couple things that really touched me.
this is probably random since most dramas people mentioned are love stories or stories with some kind of sickness and such...but the drama that made me drip tears was actually byakkotai.
yes, that old style japanese 2 part special with yamapi and tanaka koki.
i think the reason it touched me was because i felt so sorry for the characters. since they were supposed to only be around 14~17 years of age and they were portrayed as being so innocent. i felt that something was so drastically wrong for them to believe that their only purpose in life was for them to die so they could bring honor upon their family. everytime they were showing their innocence and made you want to smile, it also made me want to cry every time thinking how ...for the lack of a good english word かわいそう they were...
and it kept making me think, this is a real story, there really were such pitiful children that were raised like this. i think that's what made me cry.
and things that almost(but not quite) made me cry
- most of the time this wouldn't have made me cry because its such a cliche type of drama but then i had also read the book and i kept thinking, wow this is a real story someone actually went through this type of painful love and the thought made me want to cry. but personally i thought the drama version of this story left too many things out and made hiro to be too good of a character towards the girl without any of the harsh things he does to her at some points that the book had.
- with this also i didn't find the love story parts to be very sad.
others that gave pangs to my heart at times..
taiyou no kisetsu (i think because tackey's character gave me a feeling of someone who has given up happiness)
maou (revenge is a double edged sword isn't it?)
nobuta wo produce (more touching than sad; made me miss my own friends)
tatta hitotsu no koi (only because it reminded of my own love at 20 years old hahhaaa back when people tell you, you are only 20 years old its only koi)
Posted: Jun 13th, '09, 17:58
I cried at the end of summer snow, and I almost cried watching IWGP. But I'm probably cold hearted because I didn't cry in 1 litre of tears (didn't watch all the episodes though, it was to melodramatic for me) and I definitely didn't cry watching HYD or Hana Kimi. I have to say I'm surprised people cried for hana kimi, any particular scene?
Posted: Jun 14th, '09, 08:49
Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi
Posted: Jun 16th, '09, 10:27
For drama Zettai Kareshi made me cry T_T
for movies Koizora !
Posted: Jun 16th, '09, 10:58
I don't cry when I watch movies/dramas...
But I was so damn close to tears when I watched Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ...
Zettai Kareshi was touching also <3
Posted: Jun 16th, '09, 11:46
Proposal Daisakusen for series
Posted: Jun 22nd, '09, 02:21
Posted: Jun 22nd, '09, 02:51
i don't know why but i cried in a lot of jdramas... even though they're not supposed to be sad.
- i cried even during the times that kenzou was able to accomplish something he has not done before. and mostly i cried at the end, where he was finally able to confess. it's just so sad that he had to let go of rei at exactly the same moment that he was confessing to her...
- yeah i know this is a fun drama, but the end was really touching, where all of her classmates showed that they really appreciated her coming to their school.
my boss, my hero
- again, the end was very touching. hehe.
1 litre of tears
- like what the others said about this drama, i was really apprehensive about watching it. a good friend of mine kept on recommending this drama, but i do not really want serious stuff. when i finally watched it, i realized so much.... i think those people who keep on passing up this drama should try it. i cried buckets while watching this.
as for a movie....
nada sou sou
- at first i watched this for satoshi tsumabuki... but the ending was really touching. especially the song. you'll realize a lot about the things you do not really value... watch it!
not a jap movie but....
my sassy girl
- enough said. one of the best movies i've seen.
Posted: Jun 23rd, '09, 15:39
Posted: Jun 24th, '09, 08:35
Almost every single episode of this jdorama makes u wanna cry, really..
- 1 litre of tears / ichi rittoru no namida (agreed,very touching n saddest jdorama ever)
- Queens Classroom / jyouu no kyoushitsu
- Koizora (drama)
- 14 yrs old mother / 14 sai no haha
Posted: Jun 25th, '09, 07:16
Nurse Aoi - Some parts were really touching and my heart was just dying but I held it in!
Shiroi Haru - A series that just ended. THE 1st drama that actually made tears come out of my eyes. Like REAL tears, the finale was just unbearable. I tried and tried.
14 Sai no Haha
Dream Again - Poor Takashi Sorimachi :[
Taiyou no Uta - Yui, why?!?! T.T
Posted: Jun 25th, '09, 08:33
Shiroi Haru. every ep of it and specially the ending.
if you watch this drama and do not shed a tear or two (in my case, i needed a box of tissues next to me every time i watched an ep) , then you don't have a heart.
Posted: Jun 25th, '09, 09:05
I felt touched watching:
1) Cyborg She,
3) Be With You
And fell really sad for One Litres of Tears, my guy friend cried over it too!
Posted: Jun 27th, '09, 06:56
I was bawling at the end of the Queen's Classroom. Amami Yuki is such ab amazing actress. I watched Around 40 right after finishing this, and she's so good at acting and knowing her characters.
Posted: Jun 27th, '09, 07:42
1. Tokyo Tower (The dorama, I cried during all episodes)
2. Koizora (Dorama) I wish it lasted more episodes, so I could shed more tears
Posted: Jun 27th, '09, 07:44
I haven't seen much, but 1 Litre of Tears got me crying a bit.
Posted: Jun 27th, '09, 13:59
i bet you now you know why i call my self AhMeD 1LoT i cried a gallon of tears when i watched that drama
Erika Sawajiri FTW
Posted: Jun 27th, '09, 14:11
I cried a bit for Zettai Kareshi, at the end...
But I cried a lot for Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, One Litre of Tears and Koizora. (;
Posted: Jul 12th, '11, 01:54
I got teary watching Itoshi Kimi e. A lot of parts were very moving.
Posted: Jul 14th, '11, 19:03
Koizora drama. Because it was longer, the characters developed more. It wasn't rushed. I couldn't help but cry.
Posted: Jul 14th, '11, 19:38
recently the drama himitsu and good life
Posted: Sep 9th, '11, 20:30
"1 Litre no Namida" (!)
"Taiyou no Uta"
And some scenes in "Code Blue" ;_;
Posted: Sep 9th, '11, 21:04
14 Sai no Haha
Karei naru Ichizoku
Bara no nai Hanaya
Soredemo, Ikite Yuku
Posted: Sep 9th, '11, 21:26
Binbo Danshi, though not because it's sad, really.
Grave of the Fireflies
Koizora (Only watched the movie. When I had watched it, I just watched another movie where something happened to Miura Haruma--Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge--which made me even more sad...T__T)<--Although from what I've heard, my friends were BALLING.
All I can really think of right now.
Posted: Sep 10th, '11, 02:53
Crying Out Love, In The Center Of the World (Movie)
Posted: Sep 10th, '11, 08:12
The dramas I cried in:
1) 1 litre of tears
- the saddest drama ever! The reason why I cried in every episode was that it´s based on true life.
2) Code Blue
- especially season 2, the episode where Hamada Gaku is in. I was unable to watch this scene correctly as tears were brimming over and I couldn´t see anything!
3) Gekidan Engimono - Car radio ga owareba
- the ending was way too sad to be true!
4) Proposal Daisakusen
- I´ve seen it at least 5 times, but I cried only at the first time. I felt so bad for Kenzo
- no comments about this one.
Movies I´ve cried in:
1) Shounen wa tori ni natta
2) Dance Subaru
- the beginning.
I´m a twin myself, so I know waht it means to have a twin... I couldn´t bare losing my twinsister - just thinking about it makes me cry tons of tears. Also when I watched this movie, then I was under sugar-overdose so it made me cry like Kitagawa Eriko´s female main characters
3) Letters from Iwo Jima
- I was watching it with my father while I was crying my eyes out. The most painful for me was the part where the main character got the invitation to te army.
(Canada- Japan collab) - I know what it means to lose someone who has bought you up.
From other countries I have cried during:
Posted: Sep 10th, '11, 13:25
2) Code Blue - especially season 2, the episode where Hamada Gaku is in. I was unable to watch this scene correctly as tears were brimming over and I couldn´t see anything!
Oh my god, yeah. I totally agree. I also felt bad for Shiraishi, because she
Posted: Sep 10th, '11, 13:43
SUMMER SNOW :I cried for 15 minutes after it had ended...
1 litre of tears : Cause it's impossible not to cry
Maou :Damn, the ending...
Yuuki :seriously heartbreaking
Itoshi Kimi he: also very touching
Guilty :Damn, the ending no 2
Mother :No words
Boku no Aruku Michi :very good drama
Posted: Sep 12th, '11, 18:13
...hm... Graves of the Fireflies (both of them) and Tokyo Daikushu... those are probably the only two I remember crying because I rarely cry for shows/movies... (and at rarer times if I do, it's not so much from the show but a memory ^^;)
Posted: Sep 19th, '11, 13:09
Movie: Yougisha X, at the end when the mother goes to see the mathematician after he's been arrested
Posted: Sep 24th, '11, 22:26
1 litter of Tears
Posted: Sep 25th, '11, 01:03
I never cry watching J-doramas. Like ever.
Of course, there has to be the exception: One Million Stars Falling from the Sky.
When Akashiya Sanma's character says, "God has turned his back on me," I am touched to the quick. Sanma san's performance moved me deeply.
Nothing else has ever reached me that way, which is totally OK with me. I watch doramas to pass the time pleasantly. It's simple entertainment and exposure to the Japanese language for me.
There is a recent series called Soredemo Ikite Yuku that may prove to be the second exception to the rule. I haven't finished watching it yet.
Posted: Jan 4th, '12, 03:12
mine are: tatta hitotsu no koi & i littre of tears.
i see that lots of people here moved by KOIZURA, so i can't wait to finish that drama since i'm still in eps 3
Posted: Jan 4th, '12, 04:43
1 Litre of Tears
Posted: Jan 9th, '12, 19:52
absolutely Hana Yori Dango
Posted: Jan 9th, '12, 20:18
Good Life~Arigato,Papa. Sayonara~
Gou ~Himetachi no Sengoku~
This thread is so old (2 years?) it's nostalgic reading the posts.
I hope this lives on for many more years.
Posted: Jan 10th, '12, 15:25
This thread is so old (2 years?) it's nostalgic reading the posts.
I hope this lives on for many more years.
Yeah but not precisely nostalgic since it is still being updated last year even earlier this year.
Posted: Jan 11th, '12, 21:21
JIN of course~ It's so well done. great acting, story... how can you not be moved.
stuff people that mentioned that i didn't feel moved by :
mother - boring, slow, melodramatic
14 sai - melodramatic
1 littter - melodrmatic, fake, forced. it's so obvious they're trying to make the viewer cry.
proposal daisakusen - frustrating... nothing moving about it.
maou - i don't get it.. it's just frustrating
Posted: Jan 11th, '12, 22:11
I always cry manly tears watching "Cyborg She".
Posted: Jan 23rd, '12, 21:55
last friends got me twice..
Posted: Jan 24th, '12, 00:18
Rookies Drama & Movie!
Posted: Jan 24th, '12, 22:52
Dolls by Kitano Takeshi