Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Akai Ito [Nao Minamisawa,Junpei Mizobata]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
anonym135
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 30th, '08, 17:10

Post by anonym135 » Dec 30th, '08, 17:16

do u guyz know anything bout the book? is it translated into eng? i really want to read it, so if u know, plz tell me where to buy it. btw, the ass file for subtitle, how to put them into the video?

User avatar
xstarl1ght
Posts: 79
Joined: Aug 24th, '07, 15:18

Post by xstarl1ght » Dec 30th, '08, 18:30

I don't know what to do!?
Do I wait for the movie then finish the drama or watch the drama and then the movie?
What are you guys planning to do? :[

I already watched ep1... going to watch ep 2 now. >__>;

User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Dec 30th, '08, 18:39

xstarl1ght wrote:I don't know what to do!?
Do I wait for the movie then finish the drama or watch the drama and then the movie?
What are you guys planning to do? :[

I already watched ep1... going to watch ep 2 now. >__>;
You don't have to wait for the movie..

Episodes 3-8 will be mostly the main points of the movie in more detail (minus a few original elements) and then after episode 8 the episodes will take place after the events of the movie or atleast that's what I've read.

You should read the thread for info. :P

User avatar
xstarl1ght
Posts: 79
Joined: Aug 24th, '07, 15:18

Post by xstarl1ght » Dec 30th, '08, 19:13

himitsu124 wrote:
xstarl1ght wrote:I don't know what to do!?
Do I wait for the movie then finish the drama or watch the drama and then the movie?
What are you guys planning to do? :[

I already watched ep1... going to watch ep 2 now. >__>;
You don't have to wait for the movie..

Episodes 3-8 will be mostly the main points of the movie in more detail (minus a few original elements) and then after episode 8 the episodes will take place after the events of the movie or atleast that's what I've read.

You should read the thread for info. :P
I did read the thread. xD. HMMMMMM.. I guess it's alright to wait huh..
thanks.
This timeline is very confusing. x]

User avatar
carmelalalala
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 01:07
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Post by carmelalalala » Dec 31st, '08, 02:55

anonym135 wrote:do u guyz know anything bout the book? is it translated into eng? i really want to read it, so if u know, plz tell me where to buy it. btw, the ass file for subtitle, how to put them into the video?
the .ass file should work on vlc players... i have a mac and it works for me....
im pretty sure if you have windows and you download the VLC player, the subs will work out just fine~

^^

User avatar
peachys2sleep
Posts: 15
Joined: Nov 13th, '05, 21:18
Location: California

Post by peachys2sleep » Dec 31st, '08, 05:33

You know what's really cute? their birthdays are one day apart!

Mizobata Junpei's birthday is 1989-Jun-14 and Minamisawa Nao's is 1990-Jun-15. Literally 366 days apart (when not a leap year) and the theme song for Akai Ito is 366 days!

MrMinus
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 11th, '08, 16:22
Location: Singapore

Post by MrMinus » Dec 31st, '08, 05:52

Hi guys do u all know whr to buy or view the original books of akai ito??

english translated books would be nice too

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 749
Joined: Jun 4th, '08, 04:54
Location: Malaysia

Post by avieamber » Dec 31st, '08, 06:30

peachys2sleep wrote:You know what's really cute? their birthdays are one day apart!

Mizobata Junpei's birthday is 1989-Jun-14 and Minamisawa Nao's is 1990-Jun-15. Literally 366 days apart (when not a leap year) and the theme song for Akai Ito is 366 days!
wow! great observation! :salut: that's so cute! like they're just meant to work together in this drama.

User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Dec 31st, '08, 10:03

anonym135 wrote: btw, the ass file for subtitle, how to put them into the video?
you can just rename the file to .srt instead of .ass and it'll work like a normal srt file.

User avatar
leadfreaky
Posts: 52
Joined: Jul 26th, '05, 18:31

Post by leadfreaky » Dec 31st, '08, 12:30

MrMinus wrote:Hi guys do u all know whr to buy or view the original books of akai ito??

english translated books would be nice too
here you go:
http://de-view.net/book/novel.php?T=265 ... os=1&tid=1 :wub:

shuet_ying
Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 13th, '06, 08:46

Post by shuet_ying » Dec 31st, '08, 15:12

Does anyone know if the book was every translated into a chinese book?? Like what they did with Kizora. Also if it has know where i could get it or at last what its called in chinese??

Thanks so much!

User avatar
carmelalalala
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 01:07
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Post by carmelalalala » Dec 31st, '08, 19:14

ah its only in japanese~
i think the book is not translated in english...

BUT ANYWAYS
id rather watch the dramas and the movie first cuz i cannot not watch junpei :wub:

violet
Posts: 40
Joined: Apr 8th, '04, 20:17

Post by violet » Jan 1st, '09, 04:29

Just finished the first 3 episode and I came across bout the movie.
No wonder the ep 3 a lil bit confusing.
Timeline wa chotto.... Now i know why.
Why cant this be normal drama???? :cry:
I really like this drama. huhuhuhu T_T
Now i have to wait for the movie~~~~ :whistling:

MrMinus
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 11th, '08, 16:22
Location: Singapore

Post by MrMinus » Jan 1st, '09, 14:52

leadfreaky wrote:
MrMinus wrote:Hi guys do u all know whr to buy or view the original books of akai ito??

english translated books would be nice too
here you go:
http://de-view.net/book/novel.php?T=265 ... os=1&tid=1 :wub:
thx man

User avatar
totemokakkoii
Posts: 199
Joined: Jan 13th, '08, 15:32

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 2nd, '09, 07:10

i can't really follow the drama from epi 3 ... is it really bcos of the movie? somehow, something is missing in episode 3 compared to the first 2 episodes...

User avatar
totemokakkoii
Posts: 199
Joined: Jan 13th, '08, 15:32

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 2nd, '09, 12:13

btw, can any kind soul who have watched the movie, provide some narration? heh heh.. i really want to know more about the the movie.. i have difficulty continuing with episode 3... thanks!!!!

User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Jan 2nd, '09, 12:47

violet wrote:Just finished the first 3 episode and I came across bout the movie.
No wonder the ep 3 a lil bit confusing.
Timeline wa chotto.... Now i know why.
Why cant this be normal drama???? :cry:
I really like this drama. huhuhuhu T_T
Now i have to wait for the movie~~~~ :whistling:
totemokakkoii wrote:i can't really follow the drama from epi 3 ... is it really bcos of the movie? somehow, something is missing in episode 3 compared to the first 2 episodes...
You guys should really keep up with the thread..

You don't need to watch the movie because the drama episodes 3 to 8 are the movie because they fall into the same timeline. I don't understand why you guys are so confused because episode 3 comes right after episode 2.. nothing's missing. They only jumped ahead a few months to 3rd year instead of 2nd but nothing's missing..

Here's the info:
unleashthegeek wrote:Drama-Movie Collaboration
I wasn't really sure how they wanted this to flow but after reading comments from 2ch & JWiki, this is how I figure it will work out. The first 2 episodes laid the foundation of Akai Ito. Then the movie aired. From then on, the drama from Episode 3 to Episode 8 actually covers the same timeframe as the movie. In other words, the movie is like a summary of the main events while the drama gives more details to them. So inevitably, some scenes from the movie will be rehashed in the drama. Then the last 3 episodes will pick up from where the movie ended and finish off the story.
credit: http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/2008 ... notes.html

User avatar
ingeni0us
Posts: 31
Joined: Sep 8th, '08, 00:24

Post by ingeni0us » Jan 3rd, '09, 05:03

what happened to the episodes after episode 3? the last uploaded RAW version was like the 21st of december ): ..*still patiently awaiting episode 4 and beyond*..

User avatar
Salz
Posts: 490
Joined: Apr 26th, '05, 07:00

Post by Salz » Jan 3rd, '09, 05:52

ep4 does not aired this week^^;
i luv this drama so much and like all of the character^^
but my most fav is Taka-chan<333
Ryo is so manly and cool in this drama totally contrast with his character in Nodame and Hana Kimi XD
i adore A-kun but kinda wish Taka-chan end up with Mei instead^^;
i like ep3 a lot...
so excited to c Wakaba Ryuuya also in this drama and he such a badass as drug dealer lol...he seem to like playing bad boy roles..
i hope there is someone gonna upload the movie also...
btw how many ep this drama have??

User avatar
Rori
Posts: 831
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:43

Post by Rori » Jan 3rd, '09, 08:10

Two weeks without any Akai Ito? :glare: All this trouble the bloody movie is causing...
himitsu124 wrote: You don't need to watch the movie because the drama episodes 3 to 8 are the movie because they fall into the same timeline.
annnnnnd I am so glad to hear that. Now I don't have to worry, because I really did not want to drop this series.

& episode 3 does fit in, I was a little iffy at first because some time had passed; new school year, but yeah. Everything fits.

User avatar
totemokakkoii
Posts: 199
Joined: Jan 13th, '08, 15:32

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 3rd, '09, 17:27

ok.. hmm.. maybe i need to watch episode 3 again.. cos suddenly they move into another yr, confuse me a little...

User avatar
ingeni0us
Posts: 31
Joined: Sep 8th, '08, 00:24

Post by ingeni0us » Jan 4th, '09, 07:25

oh, i am so glad! i thought i was the only one waiting for the movie/episode 4 to come out. i kind of wish someone would upload the movie because then there wouldn't be breaks. (does that make sense?) but i can't wait for someone to upload! ..i've been dying without akai ito these past few weeks!! :goggle:

User avatar
totemokakkoii
Posts: 199
Joined: Jan 13th, '08, 15:32

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 4th, '09, 07:29

ingeni0us wrote:oh, i am so glad! i thought i was the only one waiting for the movie/episode 4 to come out. i kind of wish someone would upload the movie because then there wouldn't be breaks. (does that make sense?) but i can't wait for someone to upload! ..i've been dying without akai ito these past few weeks!! :goggle:

I think it would take some time before it is uploaded. The movie was just opened in Japan not long ago. You probably have to wait till the DVD is out, which is a few months, before it will be uploaded.

Anyway, I really sincerely hope someone who have watched the movie provided some insight or a short description. Heh Heh.. onegaishimasu... thank you so much in advance

User avatar
Ginto-gin
Posts: 71
Joined: Aug 8th, '08, 05:24

Post by Ginto-gin » Jan 4th, '09, 07:33

Just saw this on YouTube. Check out the cast and crew singing the theme song "366 Nichi":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI97ylvMucM

And some behind-the-scenes pics and CMs of the Pocky ad:
http://pocky.jp/cm/akaiito/making.html

I was on the fence about watching this drama. I'm wimpy when it comes to melodramas that have characters that face many "trials". It's like, give me a medical drama any day and I won't hesitate to watch that.

But I'm glad I started watching this! It's quite good... yet another underrated drama this season!!

MrMinus
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 11th, '08, 16:22
Location: Singapore

Post by MrMinus » Jan 4th, '09, 15:36

i cant wait for the next ep :goggle:

User avatar
ingeni0us
Posts: 31
Joined: Sep 8th, '08, 00:24

Post by ingeni0us » Jan 4th, '09, 19:56

totemokakkoii wrote:
ingeni0us wrote:oh, i am so glad! i thought i was the only one waiting for the movie/episode 4 to come out. i kind of wish someone would upload the movie because then there wouldn't be breaks. (does that make sense?) but i can't wait for someone to upload! ..i've been dying without akai ito these past few weeks!! :goggle:

I think it would take some time before it is uploaded. The movie was just opened in Japan not long ago. You probably have to wait till the DVD is out, which is a few months, before it will be uploaded.

Anyway, I really sincerely hope someone who have watched the movie provided some insight or a short description. Heh Heh.. onegaishimasu... thank you so much in advance

aha yeah you're right.. ALWAYS have to wait until the dvd comes out ): ...so sad. that'll be a long time!!

User avatar
tavon1
Posts: 105
Joined: Jul 21st, '08, 23:24
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Post by tavon1 » Jan 4th, '09, 23:55

where i live at they sell pocky. It is good to.

javinian
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 1st, '06, 18:19
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by javinian » Jan 6th, '09, 18:14

MrMinus wrote:i cant wait for the next ep :goggle:
me too

when is it going to be cast on TBS?

User avatar
Kagimoto Y.y
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 06:27
Location: BKK,Thailand

Post by Kagimoto Y.y » Jan 6th, '09, 18:21

Did any one here know that
kid who play as the young A-kun is a girl
I read from Junon 1/2009
Image

**wanna watch ep 4**[/img]

User avatar
Masumi-chan
Posts: 85
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 14:38
Location: Saudi Arabia

Post by Masumi-chan » Jan 6th, '09, 18:32

anyone know where i can find the theme song 366 Nichi

lucky_c
Posts: 36
Joined: May 26th, '08, 21:08

Post by lucky_c » Jan 6th, '09, 18:47

Kagimoto Y.y wrote:Did any one here know that
kid who play as the young A-kun is a girl
I read from Junon 1/2009
Image

**wanna watch ep 4**[/img]
yeah, someone here asked a question about it here before and i answered. ^^

syaokizz
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 30th, '08, 07:03

Post by syaokizz » Jan 6th, '09, 23:15

yeah i know, the kid plays young A-kun is a girl and she also play young Kanon in Innocent Love ^^
Shocking right? S/he look so handsome as young A-kun :)

User avatar
Kagimoto Y.y
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 06:27
Location: BKK,Thailand

Post by Kagimoto Y.y » Jan 7th, '09, 11:13

yeah i know, the kid plays young A-kun is a girl and she also play young Kanon in Innocent Love ^^
Shocking right? S/he look so handsome as young A-kun
Young Kanon in Innocent loce too!!
OMG She's look so different!
anyone know where i can find the theme song 366 Nichi
I already upload it and sent it to you

User avatar
Rainie-Hana
Posts: 14
Joined: May 9th, '04, 02:48

Post by Rainie-Hana » Jan 8th, '09, 06:27

just wondering..does anybody know where episode 4 came out or will come out..

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jan 8th, '09, 06:30

^The fourth episode will be out this Saturday. :)

javinian
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 1st, '06, 18:19
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by javinian » Jan 8th, '09, 08:39

Thanks Tsurashi.
Can't wait!!!!

User avatar
carmelalalala
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 01:07
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Post by carmelalalala » Jan 9th, '09, 09:30

what?! the guy that played the young a-kun is a girl!?!??!?! why would they do that?! haha.

she really looks like a boy tho, haha.

himylessazn
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 14:35

Post by himylessazn » Jan 11th, '09, 02:26

LOL can u buy it in australia in eng ?

cs i cant read this..
http://de-view.net/book/novel.php?T=265 ... os=1&tid=1

:D :wub:

himylessazn
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 14:35

Post by himylessazn » Jan 11th, '09, 02:39

awww been like 2 weeks i havent seen it..
well last night i watched ep1 to 3 over & over again
its so freaking good :)

User avatar
Rainie-Hana
Posts: 14
Joined: May 9th, '04, 02:48

Post by Rainie-Hana » Jan 11th, '09, 11:02

i can't wait for episode 4!..it looks very interesting..the real part is coming :D
n.e.body know why they decided to skip two weeks before airing episode 4?

User avatar
leadfreaky
Posts: 52
Joined: Jul 26th, '05, 18:31

Post by leadfreaky » Jan 11th, '09, 11:39

Rainie-Hana wrote: n.e.body know why they decided to skip two weeks before airing episode 4?
because of the movie, which was released on 2008-Dec-06~
so it was like a "break" so people can go and watch the movie :whistling:

javinian
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 1st, '06, 18:19
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by javinian » Jan 11th, '09, 20:50

junebug6272 wrote:is it only me who doesn't find it similar to koizora at all...i mean apart from the fact that its a love story about two students....

i saw the first episode and liked the general atmosphere. i'm glad that they are not making
mei into a total goody-goody because that can get old after awhile.

I'm looking forward to next week...i only wish the episodes weren't so short.

how i hope it doesn"t end
they fall in love only to find out that they are twins.... :x
I wish I didn't read the hidden part, because it sounds more and more possible after watching episode 4..

User avatar
Mrs.Blue_Eyes
Posts: 16
Joined: Oct 13th, '08, 18:13
Location: Germany

Post by Mrs.Blue_Eyes » Jan 11th, '09, 21:04

yeah episode 4 is out^^ can't wait to see
we are waiting very long time :cry:

i wanna watch the movie *buhu*

javinian
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 1st, '06, 18:19
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by javinian » Jan 11th, '09, 21:28

Me too!!
It's not that catastrophic though, since the drama is still watchable without watching the movie.

User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Jan 11th, '09, 22:56

I just finished watching episode 4...

Who knew an episode could be so awesome and yet so sad at the same time. TT__TT <3

User avatar
carmelalalala
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 01:07
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Post by carmelalalala » Jan 12th, '09, 00:11

^ forreal?! its sad?!? ahhhh the wait for the subs is killing me! haha.

patient_senses
Posts: 10
Joined: Jan 5th, '09, 13:03
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post by patient_senses » Jan 12th, '09, 02:10

javinian wrote:
junebug6272 wrote:is it only me who doesn't find it similar to koizora at all...i mean apart from the fact that its a love story about two students....

i saw the first episode and liked the general atmosphere. i'm glad that they are not making
mei into a total goody-goody because that can get old after awhile.

I'm looking forward to next week...i only wish the episodes weren't so short.

how i hope it doesn"t end
they fall in love only to find out that they are twins.... :x
I wish I didn't read the hidden part, because it sounds more and more possible after watching episode 4..
Why oh, why did I read that? It does seem pretty possible after episode 4, but I think that'd just be too cruel a hoax for them to build it all up and be like, it can't happen because... DUN DUN DUN!
Although there is definitely something going on with Mei's mother. Maybe both of their mothers knew each other and were drug addicts together or something and they just happened to give birth on the same day and she doesn't want Mei. I'm reaching for straws here, trying to think of every possibilty, but that.

User avatar
carmelalalala
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 01:07
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Post by carmelalalala » Jan 12th, '09, 02:16

^ I heard someone that finished the book and said that it was a happy ending.... so i guess we can eliminate that hidden part out of our brains then?! lol.

that would suck tho, if they decide to end it that way. i think id be so mad. haha.

patient_senses
Posts: 10
Joined: Jan 5th, '09, 13:03
Location: Cleveland, OH

Post by patient_senses » Jan 12th, '09, 03:11

I hope it is a happy ending. Since I first heard of the series I thought it had "happy ending" written all over it and it seems like its going to be a long hard road for the couple so it only seems fitting to end it on a happy note. There's something about this series that makes me feel like it'll be one of my favorites. So.. a good ending is definitely needed to keep that true! :D

User avatar
shazai
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 20th, '05, 08:12
Contact:

Post by shazai » Jan 12th, '09, 04:54

My prediction is that....
Mei's Mom and Akun's mom known each other and when akun's mom is involved to drugs mei's mom doesnt have anything to do with akun's mom. Would u like to have your daughter's boyfriend's mom involved in drugs? so mei's mom doesnt want akun to be near mei.....

User avatar
Mrs.Blue_Eyes
Posts: 16
Joined: Oct 13th, '08, 18:13
Location: Germany

Post by Mrs.Blue_Eyes » Jan 12th, '09, 12:12

^hope it's so..
i wanna read the book..but i don't know which one
because yesasia has 4-5 books >.<
can someone help???

User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Jan 13th, '09, 00:06

I just finished making an Akai Ito music video so I guess I'll share it here. :lol

It does contain a few scenes from Episode 4 so if you don't want any spoilers, don't watch it until after you've seen episodes 1-4, lol.

Watch on Youtube:
Download Link for HQ: http://www.mediafire.com/?nnqzowneqdd

Image

Took me awhile to put the clips together so please check it out and comment/rate/fav. :)

himylessazn
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 14:35

Post by himylessazn » Jan 13th, '09, 01:18

LOL cool
i watched your youtube music video :)
LOL i love it :D


>:[ i havent watched epi 4 yet, has anyone got the english sub for it ? (:

User avatar
sungie
Posts: 418
Joined: Nov 26th, '06, 13:00
Contact:

Post by sungie » Jan 13th, '09, 01:38

himylessazn wrote: >:[ i havent watched epi 4 yet, has anyone got the english sub for it ? (:
Don't be unreasonable. The episode was aired only few days ago.

User avatar
NatsumiSatsuki
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 18th, '08, 22:47

Post by NatsumiSatsuki » Jan 13th, '09, 02:23

ehh? a new drama?! no one told me. X3

javinian
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 1st, '06, 18:19
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by javinian » Jan 13th, '09, 18:40

Moshi yokattara, futari de isshoni ...
what's the last word?

User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Jan 13th, '09, 19:18

javinian wrote:
Moshi yokattara, futari de isshoni ...
what's the last word?
"If it's okay with you, just the two of us together..."

javinian
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 1st, '06, 18:19
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by javinian » Jan 13th, '09, 19:21

Thanks himitsu124, but I'm talking about the sentence in the dorama. (i miswrote my question since i'm not so fluent in english)

The sentence i wrote is not complete -> the last word is missing and I'm looking for it.

Nishino says something like "moranai" but I can't find that word.

User avatar
silentblvd
Posts: 90
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 05:15
Location: awesome-land
Contact:

Post by silentblvd » Jan 13th, '09, 20:05

himitsu124, I'm watching your mv right now, and it's so well made - I love that because the tv show and the film were filmed concurrently/on the same stock, it has that lovely warm texture to it. I always envy people who know how to do MVs - I've played around with editing programs before but I've never managed to get the hang of them. *sigh*

Beautiful work!

User avatar
sacchan
Posts: 22
Joined: Aug 11th, '07, 11:44
Location: Italy

Post by sacchan » Jan 13th, '09, 20:44

@javinian
I think he said "moshi yokattara hutari de isshoni mawaranai?" (ã‚‚ã

javinian
Posts: 85
Joined: Dec 1st, '06, 18:19
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by javinian » Jan 13th, '09, 21:01

Thanks Sacchan!

Sounds very much like it. ;)

User avatar
nikkibell84
Posts: 214
Joined: May 31st, '07, 06:51
Location: Louisiana

Post by nikkibell84 » Jan 13th, '09, 22:08

This last episode was very bittersweet for me. I liked the stuff that happened on the school trip and the growing friendships and romance between the group. But. . .

I'm really sad that Sara killed herself. :( She was my favorite character.

himylessazn
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 14:35

Post by himylessazn » Jan 14th, '09, 01:07

mod edit: major spoiler.
yeah
i was like :Owow is she crazy?! dont kill herself.

User avatar
Rainie-Hana
Posts: 14
Joined: May 9th, '04, 02:48

Post by Rainie-Hana » Jan 14th, '09, 11:24

aw..everything was so happy until ep. 4
this is gonna be one super sad drama
i hope it doesn't turn out kinda twisted n heartbreaking as the novel

User avatar
carmelalalala
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 01:07
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Post by carmelalalala » Jan 14th, '09, 18:11

yeah, its really funny how the beginning of episode 3, everyone was playing basketball and was so happy...

then comes ep. 4 and
sara kills herself

User avatar
Ginto-gin
Posts: 71
Joined: Aug 8th, '08, 05:24

Post by Ginto-gin » Jan 14th, '09, 19:27

himitsu124 wrote:I just finished making an Akai Ito music video so I guess I'll share it here. :lol
Excellent work, himitsu124! Nice editing. I think your video is better than the song's actual PV.

User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Jan 14th, '09, 19:34

Ginto-gin wrote:
himitsu124 wrote:I just finished making an Akai Ito music video so I guess I'll share it here. :lol
Excellent work, himitsu124! Nice editing. I think your video is better than the song's actual PV.
Thanks!! I'm planning on making it a 3-part project.. making MVs for Episodes 5 to 8 and then the remaining episodes afterwards. :D

Glad you guys like it. :lol

User avatar
Ginto-gin
Posts: 71
Joined: Aug 8th, '08, 05:24

Post by Ginto-gin » Jan 14th, '09, 19:50

Sweet!! Keep up the good work on the MVs, himitsu124. They're great to watch over and over (as I already have), while we patiently wait for the next subbed episode. :-)

User avatar
shazai
Posts: 76
Joined: Feb 20th, '05, 08:12
Contact:

Post by shazai » Jan 15th, '09, 16:41


User avatar
himitsu124
Posts: 56
Joined: Apr 25th, '04, 15:33
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by himitsu124 » Jan 15th, '09, 18:44

Thanks for the reminder. As I thought, the episode is much more enjoyable with subs, hehe. The way Mia and Mitsu act together is kinda cute, lol.
The "If it's alright with you" Attack made me lol too.

User avatar
ayaseharukaftw
Posts: 62
Joined: Oct 14th, '08, 01:17
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by ayaseharukaftw » Jan 15th, '09, 20:03

I think
Sara jumping off the roof is stupid and not moving, I chuckled. Why is it that Mei's lie was the trigger and not the months of bullying? And even then, she didn't give Mei a chance to explain why she lied she just made a run for the roof and go WHEEEEEEE. Anyway I find that scene ridiculous and somewhat forced. However the A-kun and Mei scene was what I was waiting for :)

User avatar
Rori
Posts: 831
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:43

Post by Rori » Jan 15th, '09, 20:45

ayaseharukaftw wrote:I think
Sara jumping off the roof is stupid and not moving, I chuckled. Why is it that Mei's lie was the trigger and not the months of bullying? And even then, she didn't give Mei a chance to explain why she lied she just made a run for the roof and go WHEEEEEEE. Anyway I find that scene ridiculous and somewhat forced. However the A-kun and Mei scene was what I was waiting for :)
:lol Agreed. Completely.

Didn't understand much of what was said (haven't got round to watching with subs yet) but I'm guessing Sara wasn't too happy that Mei went with Taka-chan even though he was supposed to be Sara's date and then Mei lied to her? Next thing you know, she's ran to the roof and threw herself off it. I knew it was coming, from the previews, but the whole reasoning behind it made me go :blink Well Sara was never right in the head. I agree with that scene being pretty ridiculous.

Well, off to watch it with subs.

User avatar
carmelalalala
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 01:07
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Post by carmelalalala » Jan 15th, '09, 21:17

well, heres what i think (since i just watched the episode)

honestly, i thought that sara jumping was not that ridiculous. of course, it was really sudden (because i know that everyone was cheesing 80% of the time when a-kun and mei scenes were going on :wub: ) but i think sara jumping is what captures the audience's attention...? haha let me explain.

it is ridiculous that sara just jumped like that, but i think she really trusted mei and thought that she was really really genuine and nice... she expected so much from her and she saw it as a betrayal when mei lied. sara never had any friend at all whatsoever, and so i think that seeing mei with taka-chan was too much for her.....

imagine, it was her very first friend, who she looked up to, and she hasnt had friends at all for a very long time... i think she just really gave up on her life and thought of it was very worthless.

i thought that they couldve done a better job as well as to making it more realistic, but man, i think people in real life would do that, if they are irrational enough.

lol thats it! :lol

lol but good episode tho, i just never expected that... i was so happy at like 75%, then i just ended up like this --> :blink

Shiget^
Posts: 52
Joined: Nov 1st, '05, 02:12

Post by Shiget^ » Jan 17th, '09, 12:15

My japanese friend who read the mobile novel said
they are not twins so all you guys can breathe properly now ^^;;
[/spoiler]

lucky_c
Posts: 36
Joined: May 26th, '08, 21:08

Post by lucky_c » Jan 17th, '09, 14:25

wow, you guys are harsh. o_O but whatever, i guess something like that should have been expected. i agree with carmelalalala.
mei was one of her first true friends and when she lied about being with taka, a guy that sara liked, it was like a stab in the back. in situations like this, i realize why mei lied, but it would have been better if she just told the truth.

anyway, i'm glad they're not twins, but i'm scared as to how they connect. XD maybe switched at birth? :O jkjk. :3

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests