[Discussion] Love Shuffle (Winter 09) Tamaki,Karina,Matsuda

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
el_lady

Post by el_lady » Mar 14th, '09, 15:52

Watch a glimpse of ep 10 towards the end,

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%C9%CC%EF%CF% ... 81289f419/

it looks very interesting and
Kairi is NOT DEAD!! Why is she running away from Ojiro. Kikurin must of have done/said something to her.

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 14th, '09, 15:57

I was happy
to see Kairi alive. And her last scene with Yuki? She actually cried - showed emotions. But, will Ojiro (and the others) forgive her for leaving? I worry because I do want a Ojiro/Kairi ending. I could care less about Mei, and even Kei and AiAi are a bit :| for me lately.

As for the clips shown during the five minute interview above:

I'm guessing Mei and Kei go ahead with the wedding, but it is stopped. Didn't Kei say they had a 'surprise'? Could it be Kei himself, calling off the wedding. It looks as if all will be forgiven between the love shuffle group; all but Kairi were at the wedding. Speaking of: she runs from Ojiro when they see one another. It would almost be funny, if I weren't so heartbroken for them. It seems like she was told something or she feels horrible for her part in everything. I'm still unclear: where she and Dr. K working together or did he use her and manipulate her weaknesses?
Image Image Image

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Mar 14th, '09, 16:40

I watched it very late last night but for those wondering what's going on with Kairi--
Kikurin is not evil. They planned it this way. There's actually still a week until her birthday. He wanted to let her "die" once so that she can see how others, esp. Ojiro, are going on without her and how much they miss/need her, etc. Kikurin said if his lover had done this, maybe he wouldn't have killed himself. Airu was suspecting Kikurin in the beginning and even thought he murdered Kairi, but he was hiding her at an internet cafe and bringing her food and stuff. Kei said he still believed in Kikurin, so Kikurin confessed what they did. But they can't tell Ojiro about it.

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 14th, '09, 18:20

marspeach wrote:I watched it very late last night but for those wondering what's going on with Kairi--
Kikurin is not evil. They planned it this way. There's actually still a week until her birthday. He wanted to let her "die" once so that she can see how others, esp. Ojiro, are going on without her and how much they miss/need her, etc. Kikurin said if his lover had done this, maybe he wouldn't have killed himself. Airu was suspecting Kikurin in the beginning and even thought he murdered Kairi, but he was hiding her at an internet cafe and bringing her food and stuff. Kei said he still believed in Kikurin, so Kikurin confessed what they did. But they can't tell Ojiro about it.

Ah, thank you for explaining. I remember a few people had the idea that
Kikurin and Kairi were planning something together.
Image Image Image

el_lady

Post by el_lady » Mar 15th, '09, 13:26

marspeach wrote:I watched it very late last night but for those wondering what's going on with Kairi--
No wonder at the in of ep. 7, Kikurin said to Kairi, "No matter what you will still kill yourself." and Kairi nodded. They probably tried to make Kikurin look scary/creepy as if he really wanted Kairi dead or was trying to get rid of her so he can have Ojiro to himself because his old lover looks like Ojiro.

Sean

Post by Sean » Mar 15th, '09, 23:46

I am on episode 4 now (the latest subbed one) and I really love this series. Wish I was able to be on the same episode as everyone else as I'm always going to be last in the discussion. :P

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 16th, '09, 04:55

Anyone know where I can find magazine scans of Love Shuffle casts interview? I'm sure Tamaki and co has been covers for TV Guide, TV Life, etc.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 18th, '09, 08:49

Trivia from Japanese wikipedia:

-This is Matsuda Shota's 2nd time playing in a drama written by Nojima Shinji, next to "Bara no nai Hanaya".

-This is DAIGO's first drama as a regular cast, and it is his 2nd drama since his appearance in Stand Up!!, 6 years ago. (my addition note: DAIGO appeared in Stand Up!! Episode 8 as the musician, Shin)

-In the titleback, the trump card shows clips of NG scenes and off-shots.

-Before Nojima Shinji wrote the script, he arranged a meeting with all the 8 main casts, and in that meeting together with the casts, he created the characters.

-In Episode 9, the signboard of "Tommy Lee George", the place owned by George Hayashi that was acted by Omi Toshinori in the previous Friday drama, "Ryusei no Kizuna", appeared.

source: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ラブシャッフル

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 18th, '09, 17:31

Hi!

My first time posting to this thread...

Well, just watched the 9th episode and I'm very curious how they're going to end the series. Since I was an Aiai / Kei shipper ever since the first episode, I hope they're really going to end up together - but I guess no matter how this is going to happen, we can be sure they WILL some way or another.

However... on a different note... Isn't it strange that this series is so much underrated and underrepresented in the community? I was looking forward so much to this series, and it turned out to be even better than I expected it.

But when the series started, nobody seemed interested and when I saw the results of the latest Nikkan Sports Drama awards, I was utterly shocked that the series wasn't awarded even once... oO (I'm still in disbelief that Kami no Shizuku placed #1 in the ranking and Kamenashi was voted as BEST ACTOR oo"...)

And apart from this thread and a hand full of other discussions, nobody ever speaks about this series. WHERE IS THE FANDOM? ;___;

citrone

Post by citrone » Mar 18th, '09, 17:56

Sojiro wrote:Hi!

My first time posting to this thread...

Well, just watched the 9th episode and I'm very curious how they're going to end the series. Since I was an Aiai / Kei shipper ever since the first episode, I hope they're really going to end up together - but I guess no matter how this is going to happen, we can be sure they WILL some way or another.

However... on a different note... Isn't it strange that this series is so much underrated and underrepresented in the community? I was looking forward so much to this series, and it turned out to be even better than I expected it.

But when the series started, nobody seemed interested and when I saw the results of the latest Nikkan Sports Drama awards, I was utterly shocked that the series wasn't awarded even once... oO (I'm still in disbelief that Kami no Shizuku placed #1 in the ranking and Kamenashi was voted as BEST ACTOR oo"...)

And apart from this thread and a hand full of other discussions, nobody ever speaks about this series. WHERE IS THE FANDOM? ;___;
Same in here....

How can people could have missed this series? I had high expectations and even find more of it...

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 18th, '09, 18:04

I'm going to agree with both of you. Love Shuffle is by far my favorite drama of the season and it's a real shame that more people (both here at d-addicts and in Japan) aren't watching it.
Image Image Image

summer_love21

Post by summer_love21 » Mar 18th, '09, 18:53

Is this series worth watching?
~currently watching:Voice [JP], Lost [USA], Gossip Girl[USA]
~just finished: Koizora [JP], Innocent Love [JP]
~planning to watch: Puzzle[JP], Q.E.D[JP], Ruuysei no Kizuna [JP]

Sean

Post by Sean » Mar 18th, '09, 18:57

Yes, it is worth every minute. :D

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 18th, '09, 19:57

summer_love21 wrote:Is this series worth watching?
I beg you to do so =D

annie_chan

Post by annie_chan » Mar 18th, '09, 20:22

nikkibell84 wrote:I'm going to agree with both of you. Love Shuffle is by far my favorite drama of the season and it's a real shame that more people (both here at d-addicts and in Japan) aren't watching it.
well, it's hard to say that pp here dont watch it. Most of use tend not to speak or understand japanese. We have to wait for the sub. So it's normal that we dont discuss the topic of ep 4 since those who understands Japanese would have talked about ep 9 ^^

I like the show though :D and I happily wait for the sub :D

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 18th, '09, 21:16

Well, I recommend to watch the Viikii videos for Love Shuffle. I love the Querbeet subs, but I couldn't resist when I found the subs there. Even though some lines are missing, but fortunately I understood some of them by myself anyway.

Sean

Post by Sean » Mar 18th, '09, 21:31

For us waiting on subs we'll probably be weeks late discussing the last episode. ;P That won't hold me back from constantly posting in this thread once I have caught up though!

EDIT: Viikii videos? Have you got any links or something?

Nevermind, I googled. :P Never knew about that place.

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 18th, '09, 21:38

Don't know if it's okay to post the link here, since it's some kind of streaming portal where people can submit subs to the videos uploaded.

Try googling it, it's the first result. Just search for Love Shuffle there and you're going to find it ; ]

EDIT: Okay then =]

Just found this page when I was searching for Love Shuffle comms or fan discussions. I like the "interactive" thought of this project.

Sean

Post by Sean » Mar 18th, '09, 21:43

Yeah it seems pretty cool. Might give it a go, perhaps watch the first episode and compare subs with Querbeet. If subs continue to take a while to come out, I may be forced to use it since I am terribly impatient. ;D

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 18th, '09, 21:54

Hum, good idea. I think the subs up till now are pretty good, even the countless puns were translated very well = ]

Yay~ Panda X'D

Sean

Post by Sean » Mar 18th, '09, 21:59

Hahaha, oh god that was great. I burst into fits watching that scene. The random Tara-chans moments are brilliant too. Everything about the show is great. :D

annie_chan

Post by annie_chan » Mar 18th, '09, 22:01

I like querbeet sub :D

they are superb :D

I cant stand streaming site T___T

maybe because I'm used to good quality file T___T

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 18th, '09, 23:45

Same here - i love those scenes. Will become some of my evergreen quotes...

Like "Say this isn't true, Joe~"

lunas

Post by lunas » Mar 19th, '09, 01:00

When I watched the Viikii videos, for whatever reason I do not remember half of the things that I watched . I'm going to wait it out for the softsub.
I totally agree that Love Shuffle is under appreciated, I really enjoyed the interaction between all of the characters with the exception of Mei.

citrone

Post by citrone » Mar 19th, '09, 09:54

Querbeet subs really worth waiting. In order to hold my curiosity I quickly ran an eye over then wait for subs. Streaming sites really could not make it. This drama contains extensive conversation and it is really enjoyable with only a quality subs.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Mar 20th, '09, 05:36

There are times when you feel lonely even when you're with someone... :)

This is one of my favorite lines from the drama.. It's quite true...

I marathon it yesterday and finished episode 9 just now.. wooot!!! This drama is totally nice.. hahaha

I hope Kei ends up with Airu....

Is the last episode already out?

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Mar 20th, '09, 06:22

Ep 5 by Querbeet is available now!^^

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 20th, '09, 10:20

No, if I'm right the last episode will air today at 10 o'clock. X'D

I thought about watching it via live stream, but then again, the quality of the stream is very bad and I don't want to ruin the ending of the series for me like that.

But I guess it won't take too long until the subs are out.

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 20th, '09, 17:19

I've really loved this series; it was my favorite of the season. I'm looking forward to watching the finale episode. I do think everyone will, more or less, get a happy ending - that's been the writer's thing for the last few years: human dramas with nice endings. Did anyone watch ten streaming?

Oh, and I agree: Querbeet is doing a great job with the subtitles.
Image Image Image

annie_chan

Post by annie_chan » Mar 21st, '09, 02:39

I saw some screen caps :D apparently, the wedding is between Mei and Yukichi :D
Ojiro is going somewhere out of Japan and Kairi is with him at the airport (I love the panda :D), Kei was kissed by Airu, Reiko has a baby and Kikuta is with her (maybe the child is his :D Happy ending for all, I think :D

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 21st, '09, 03:07

annie_chan wrote:
I saw some screen caps :D apparently, the wedding is between Mei and Yukichi :D
Ojiro is going somewhere out of Japan and Kairi is with him at the airport (I love the panda :D), Kei was kissed by Airu, Reiko has a baby and Kikuta is with her (maybe the child is his :D Happy ending for all, I think :D

I bt'ed the episode and watched it:

You are right - happy ending for all. A bit predictable, but I still loved the drama.
Image Image Image

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 21st, '09, 10:22

Great FINALE!
I think the only natural and smooth romance development is Ojiro-Kairi couple. The others were too sudden. Ojiro-Kairi's kissing ending scene was SO CUTE and plain AWESOME.

Mei-Yukichi's ending was too sudden but makes sense, I can accept the whole reason, but I think it was too fast for Mei to say "I love you" to Yukichi.

Kikurin-Reiko's ending somehow looked peaceful and made an open-ending, maybe they'll be romantically involved from now on, or maybe Kikurin would just be by Reiko's side, as the baby's father, without romantic feelings involved.

Kei-Airu's ending is silly. Period xD

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 21st, '09, 18:12

yanie wrote:Great FINALE!
I think the only natural and smooth romance development is Ojiro-Kairi couple. The others were too sudden. Ojiro-Kairi's kissing ending scene was SO CUTE and plain AWESOME.

Mei-Yukichi's ending was too sudden but makes sense, I can accept the whole reason, but I think it was too fast for Mei to say "I love you" to Yukichi.

Kikurin-Reiko's ending somehow looked peaceful and made an open-ending, maybe they'll be romantically involved from now on, or maybe Kikurin would just be by Reiko's side, as the baby's father, without romantic feelings involved.

In terms of the results of the love shuffle - I could not agree more.

Ojiro-Kairi seemed the only naturally developed one. Mei and Yukichi was too fast. I liked Kikurin-Reiko's open ending,too. I'm not sure if they will become romantic,but I do think they will have a warm friendship. Kei-Airu's - agree so much with you - silly.
Image Image Image

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Mar 21st, '09, 19:09

I watched over a half of this drama without subs (and I have under a year of Japanese studies under me) so I didn't understand everything, but the last episode:
was good enough for me! I never like endings anyway, so I was satisfied with this one. Whatever they talked about Mei/Kei/Yukichi- love triangle I didn't really get any of it, so I have no opinion. Kairi/Ojiro- pairing was my favorite all along and they delivered. So cute! The dance, the talk at the bridge and the kiss at the airport - I loved it. :heart: Reiko and Kikuta was pretty surprising, but I though it was good, it didn't feel forced at all. I'm not sure if it was anything romantic, but I felt that they didn't have to feel lonely anymore, which is equally awesome. Kei and Airu was totally predictable from the start, but it didn't bother me at all.
All in all, Love Shuffle was definitely one of the best dramas I've seen in a while. I'll be watching it again with subs as they come out, Querbeet's subs have definitely been good!

Sean

Post by Sean » Mar 22nd, '09, 04:14

Just watched episode 5. I almost bawwwwed when Usa-tan began to cry after the stitch up. ;___;

Lots of fun moments in this episode too, and it seems people are finding out about Kikurins "secret".

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Mar 22nd, '09, 12:21

yanie wrote:Great FINALE!

totally agree!!!!!
ojiro-kairi scenes in the last episode made me cried. especially the part on the brigde where he told her, she is no longer the only weird one and promising to take care of her forever.. that's so sweet. and of course the ending kiss at the airport.. that so awesome. made me cried.
i love kikurin-reiko ending too. it was kinda surprising to see that. but i think it is nice... actually both of them are kinda similar.. both are afraid to be lonely.. somehow this is a nice opening ending for them.. romantically involved or not, i think it is just so sweet..
the other pairs, are just too sudden and abrupt. but i think yukichi is really just a sweet guy. his feelings towards mei is reasonable, but not mei feelings towards him, that just too abrupt..
kei-aiai.. i think it is prolly the full moon causing some silliness in between the 2 of them.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Mar 24th, '09, 16:44

minna-san seems right.. hehehe.. I've also finished watching this.. and so far.. I Love it.. hahaha.. the full moon thing.. LOLs.. as they say.. Life gets boring if Life is in steady pace.. am kinda like Kei.. I want change.. :D

freelife

Post by freelife » Mar 24th, '09, 20:15

Sadly, I think I'm going to wait for the HQ subbed version. I think it gives away more feeling and emotion. I'm not a fan of streaming sites. So, basically, I'm waiting for episode 6. I've taken a sneak peak in one of the spoilers, but I think I should better not, it'll spoil the story. Very good drama. I too think that it's somehow underrated, but what can we do... :( I love Ai-Ai... She is a really strong woman and fights for what she wants. Yukki doesn't seem the guy for her. >.> O-chan is so sensitive and caring, even though he may seem the tough type. Luv the drama.
Smile... Be what you want to be and act how you want to... ^ They do... :D

White Star

Post by White Star » Mar 25th, '09, 00:19

New to this thread....but I just wanna say that The finale is one of the best in recent memories....it ties everything together perfectly with the heart-touching ending for all the character.....and most importantly, it didn't leave viewers disappointed.

I made one gif for one of my favorite scene......don't look if you don't wanna be spoiled
_____________________moogle

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 25th, '09, 03:36

White Star wrote:I made one gif for one of my favorite scene......don't look if you don't wanna be spoiled
Thanks alot for the GIF!! :cheers: I went "kyaaaa" when I watched that scene!

I'm a fan of Yoshitaka Yuriko now! Looking forward to her new drama with Abe Hiroshi, and hope she gets more recognized and get more leading roles in the future!!

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Mar 25th, '09, 18:08

White Star - Welcome to the thread. :-) I adore the gif - that's my favorite couple and that was my favorite scene in the finale. Thank you so much for making it.
Image Image Image

Sojiro

Post by Sojiro » Mar 25th, '09, 18:23

Well, I think the last episode did a good job wrapping up the whole story - I feel like I would repeat myself over and over again, I wrote the exact same thing about the final episode of Mei-chan no Shitsuji.
I was a Aiai / Usatan shipper from the very first episode and well, I couldn't agree less that their ending was too sudden. First of all the last episode didn't just cover one week like before, but a much longer period of time. While both Aiai and Usatan live their lives own their own, it felt like they finally realized how they feel about the other party - they actually felt like this for some episodes now, but Usatan was still attached to Mei and the planning for the wedding was already set in motion.

It might feel sudden, because they didn't interact all too much before they got together, but in fact they slowly came to love each other during the whole show already and this scene just confirms that they couldn't be without each other anymore, even though they tried hard to avoid it some time. >D

Apart from that I totally agree, it was kind of strange for Mei to tell him he loved him right away, but well. They were my least favorite couple anyway.

And I love the Ojiro / Kairi couple. They are made for each other and I loved it =3

To sum it up: I'm more than satisfied with the final episode and I'm definitely going to rewatch the series once all hardsubs are released =D

annie_chan

Post by annie_chan » Mar 25th, '09, 18:53

well, i have a different thought about Mei.
Actually she has never been in love with Kei, what she had was just admiration. She has said that since the start of the show, she's always been a fan of him. I feel no surprise when she falls for someone else.

Kei as well, I think, has lost interest/love in Mei for a while but still sticks with her as a habit. He has little confidence , always regards himself as second rate and feels lucky (a bit burdened as well) to be with Mei. He grew his feeling for Airu becoz she gave him encouragement (i havent seen the rest of the series yet but so far I saw once in ep 4 :P)

Mei has interest in Yukichi since ep 4 (if i am not mistaken) because he is different from Kei. So it's not so sudden! (I have to see the rest to comment on this case, but I think there are stuff hidden out there in their conversations. The writer is a really good one so I dont think he has rushed anything :D)

I have no comment about Airu :P She showed interest in Kei from the start :P. Plus, she is way too alike to Ojiro and got rejected by Kikurin, so they cant be together :P Kei is the only option left. She is a nice girl so the writer wont let her alone at any chance.

pinklady

Post by pinklady » Mar 26th, '09, 13:41

interesting story... but haven't finished yet... :))

el_lady

Post by el_lady » Mar 28th, '09, 02:04

Here are some Love Shuffle scans

credits on the pix

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Mar 28th, '09, 03:06

Woo... thanks alot, el_lady!!

el_lady

Post by el_lady » Mar 28th, '09, 20:26

yanie, no problem.

Is anyone else in love w/ the song, Fantasy by Earth, Wind & Fire and Eternal Flame by The Bangles?? I'm still waiting for the whole ep. 10 to be sub but at the moment both of these songs are stuck on my head.

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/8919 ... art-2.html
Does anyone know the music in the background during this scene at 44:00?? I really like it and it's played many times in the drama but I don't know what it's called or I don't even think it's w/ the OST.

freelife

Post by freelife » Mar 30th, '09, 18:52

el_lady wrote: Is anyone else in love w/ the song, Fantasy by Earth, Wind & Fire and Eternal Flame by The Bangles??
I am. I love the song. I really loved hearing some old songs, this one, as well as Dancing Queen by Abba. The music is quite relaxing. :D
Smile... Be what you want to be and act how you want to... ^ They do... :D

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Mar 30th, '09, 18:57

Me too!

The song was playing when my Dad brought me to the Netherlands for the next semester and we were listening to the car radio.
It's such a nice song! and I think it really fits the atmosphere of the dorama.

cel

Post by cel » Mar 31st, '09, 22:32

I love love the ending credits when they show BTS of the
show. It looks like they where having fun shooting the dorama. :D
Matsuda Shota always looks good. :wub:

poonk
United States of America

Post by poonk » Apr 1st, '09, 05:07

Y'know, when I first read about this series it didn't interest me too terribly much; it sounded to me like a generic love/dating comedy with a contrived twist (really, how could you get 4 couples to agree to that?). Nevertheless, the cast intrigued me enough to give it a shot. After watching the first few episodes I was hooked and now, at episode 5, I am waiting desperately (but ever-so-patiently) for the next fansubbed episode (I want to know the doctor's secret! :lol). Anyway, I'm really glad I gave Love Shuffle a chance, as it's proven to be very entertaining so far.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Apr 1st, '09, 11:49

i reaLLy Love Tamaki Hiroshi on this..!!

noinimod

Post by noinimod » Apr 2nd, '09, 11:44

Big props to Querbeet for the ep 6 subs :D
GOSH, the ending was such a HUGE shocker!
Can't wait for the other subs.... this jdrama's my fave this year

naoko (^-^)

Post by naoko (^-^) » Apr 2nd, '09, 13:46

Same for me. This drama is one of the best I've watched so far. I was so hooked that I watched ep 7-8-9-10 without the subtitles. Actually it's pretty easy to understand the situation and what's happening. Still, I'm so waiting to watch them with the sub!!!
Can't believe my luck to have started watching it :P

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 2nd, '09, 14:39

moah..i'm dying to see the last ep with eng subs ;;

el_lady

Post by el_lady » Apr 5th, '09, 19:28

I just bought Love Shuffle dvd and watched the last ep. I really wanted more from the ending. Plus, the pairings were very predictable and I'm going to miss this drama.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Apr 5th, '09, 19:42

Yes, the end was kind of predictable... XD
But still I loved the Kairi and O-chan couple and was so happy that in the end they really got together.
Oohh~ When he thought he saw a ghost... T_T So cute~~

I really hate Mei and was hoping for her to just disappear without finding someone... >_< Yukki was actually not a bad choice for her, though it seemed more like she just ended up with him, cause she noticed Kei didn't really love her anymore not because she loved him. I still don't like her...

Usa-tan and Ai-ai~~ Actually the couple I was rooting for since the drama started... XD Those two just fit. Nothing else I can say. Right from the beginning I wanted them to be together, so I was happy...

And... Kiku-rein and Reiko~~ Though it's not really a love-couple... XD I can't really say I see them as lovers. To me they seem to be friends... Haha~~
I like though that Reiko said, Kiku-rin wouldn't be alone anymore. That was touching and cute.

And I like the scene when O-chan was playing Kiku-rin's late lover... T___T That was so sad.
Yosha... ^___^ Definietly one of the better J-dorama out there. And you can really learn a lot from it about love and life~~ ^___^ (and that Ueno Zoo needs a Panda~~ XD)
YAY PANDA!! :cheers:

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Apr 8th, '09, 19:20

They should make more dramas like this man. Easy to watch and has a nice vibe to it throughout.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Apr 9th, '09, 10:51

I'm just at ep6 and omg....the revelation at the end is just totally unexpected!!! :crazy: :lol

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Apr 9th, '09, 12:08

chokubi wrote:They should make more dramas like this man. Easy to watch and has a nice vibe to it throughout.

I agree with you. They don't make many dramas like this anymore. The writing and characters were awesome. The cast (all of them) had wonderful chemistry with one another. The plot lines (though occasionally predictable) were solid. And there were some nice twist and turns along the way.

el_lady

Post by el_lady » Apr 9th, '09, 13:29

Makoto_

Post by Makoto_ » Apr 11th, '09, 22:11

I finished this drama today, and I love it!!! Since the first episode, all is cool
The characters, the actors, the shuffle, the music, the couples, the finale
Is really awesome, I love Ojiro and Kairi´s love, great end and great kiss!!
I´m a little sad, I´ll miss the tara-chans, panda, and the rest of cute moments
:)

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Apr 12th, '09, 12:06

nikkibell84 wrote:I agree with you. They don't make many dramas like this anymore. The writing and characters were awesome. The cast (all of them) had wonderful chemistry with one another. The plot lines (though occasionally predictable) were solid. And there were some nice twist and turns along the way.
Couldn't have elaborated it better myself. :wink:

silentcontrol

Post by silentcontrol » Apr 12th, '09, 14:18

i just finished this drama today, and well, it's pretty good. :D

the actors and actresses did a great job in their respective roles. it's like the director just gave them the ideas/personality of the character they will portray, and they just made stuff along the way, which gave it a natural feel.

i really liked how the 4 friends plop down in the floor every evening to chill out and have fun.

all in all, it's a good drama, with just the right mix of romance and comedy.

jellymeister92

Post by jellymeister92 » Apr 12th, '09, 14:44

does anyone know where i can watch episode 8 with eng subs besides viikii, mysoju, & dramacrazy b/c theyre all broken :(

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 12th, '09, 14:49

i think you have to wait till it's repaired..
otherwise you can download it .

noinimod

Post by noinimod » Apr 12th, '09, 15:44

Finally finished this series today... and it is just so awesome
Every character was so well fleshed out by their actors and the chemistry between all of them was terrific

And i haven't seen a jdrama that developed all the characters as well as love shuffle did.

The many twists and turns were just so enjoyable. By far the jdrama with the most satisfying last ep i've ever seen - pulling everything together without making you feel like they're trying to fill up space just to make up 45 mins of screen time

I know i will miss this drama badly, already feeling the withdrawal symptoms lol

The only thing i'm upset about? It's so under-rated!!! More people need to know the awesomeness that is Love Shuffle! Yay Panda! :D

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 12th, '09, 20:47

lol
it really laughed at the final episode.
JaPanda!
it's truly a shuffle ^^

niena-chan

Post by niena-chan » Apr 13th, '09, 14:44

this drama is awesome!!although this drama doesn't have my fav actor/actresses, i manage to love all of them after watching this drama!!the storyline is so unique, it blends well with the character.really love o-chan/kairi pairing.so cute.yay panda!
and the the ending are so romantic,love o-chan.kairi part.the most romantic scene ever!!and kikurin/reiko part too.soo touching.(never thought that it's his child)sooo sweeet~ :wub:

LexaDstyle

Post by LexaDstyle » Apr 13th, '09, 14:51

Hellou.

citrone

Post by citrone » Apr 13th, '09, 15:27

Marvelous show. There is no such show I know recently. Totally hilarious, enjoyable, and full of surprises... I would be very sorry if I did missed that show...

I think the most amusing part of the show is that it does not focus on just 2-3 of the cast but rather all 8 of them!

I am also happy the couples end as I guessed at the beginning of the show :D

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Apr 13th, '09, 20:43

Finished watching this show yesterday.

My favorite couple has got to be Ojiro and Kairi (I LOL so much when he was shocked to see Kairi after dancing with her). Next fav is Kei and Airu (constant bickering tch tch :lol ). Ahhh, I feel bad for Yukichi since he got the worst girl to be with ... ahem Mei .... she was so annoying in the beginning and only got worse thereafter. I agree Kikurin and Reiko seem more like friends rather than lovers, but I like their scene in the hospital. Ahh I'll miss this jdorama too. True this was my fav jdorama this season. It just had the right balance of romance and comedy. All the cast had one of the best chemistry I've seen.

Question: ... Maybe I fast forwarded or skipped a scene ... but I don't get where Kei started saying Yay Panda or Panda at the end for the jokes. I thought it was cute whenever he says that and his Tara-chans.
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Apr 14th, '09, 03:59

finally done with it last night. it was great, loved the ending.

YAY PANDA!!!~

but the line " A Panda for Ueno Zoo" cracks me up, gosh...Kei... :lol
I hope there will be more series like these in the future, compared to years back, now it's constantly all about medical/investigative kinds of shows. I miss these type of romance/light comedy genre. :thumleft:

truewt

Post by truewt » Apr 14th, '09, 15:01

Just finish the series.. It's so good! Oozing with goodness... I'm gona miss this drama all so badly..

Every episode had twists and turns somehow making me continue watching and watching to find out more..

The romance between the characters were really tactfully done, nothing over-romantic..

And the final episode blows!!!~~

Yay panda!

ZoddGuts

Post by ZoddGuts » Apr 15th, '09, 07:33

Great series it was very fun to watch. Liked pretty much all the characters also surprise by some of the twist it had, didn't see it coming. Love the final scene it goes to show that they those two go well together. :wub: