[Discussion] Innocent Love - Horikita Maki (Fall 2008)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 28th, '08, 19:49

miznagase wrote:
why the hell would kanon just go inside a person's house without knocking on the door or anything? i thought that was really strange :glare:
they were gonna call the cops to get her arrested, but then a day later, junya actually hires her as a housekeeper??? :lol
and the piano scene where junya and kanon sings is sooooooo random and lame... :roll
anyways, kanon's brother, yuji, gets out of jail in the next episode, apparently.
i still don't understand why he has so much hatred towards junya (he said he wants to kill him).
kiyoka is getting better. that's a good sign. the story will get a lot more interesting :thumright:
there are now four people who wants to date junya. getting competitive, eh?? :P
well, perhaps when she sees the woman quit the house, she thought there was noone inside& if i remember right, she wanted to return his handkerchief..
ActuallySubaru called her& said that they misunderstood her, &later Junya also said like he knew she was the one who fave him the little piano. I think he probably saw the handkerchief, that's why..
yea I want to know about her brother too, maybe he knows something? Junya is somehow related to their parents murder?? or is it simply because he's jealous of him?
Kiyoka will wake up soon& after what Subaru said, she's not a nice girl to begin with; but apparently Junya likes her like that.. can't wait to see how it develops when she's back, and especially now that Kanon knows her existence..

ikbenlief

Post by ikbenlief » Oct 28th, '08, 21:17

I really want to watch this drama... I watched Last Friends and I liked that one. The plot was interesting.
But pitifully I can't understand a word Japanese... so I will wait for Querbeet releases. Yosh!!! :)

emmy21

Post by emmy21 » Oct 28th, '08, 23:54

I'm surprised the ratings are so poor. Am quite liking this drama so far.

Based on my understanding....
I feel that Kanon went into Jun's house after seeing the housekeeper leave to help finish cleaning the house. The housekeeper had to leave hurriedly due to an emergency with her dad (it happened before in the first ep), and I think Kanon, altho no doubt drawn to the house and Jun, was mostly intending to just clean it up and then leave. Altho she is a bit stalkerish peeping into his house and following Jun, but I guess it's just innocent infatuation as this is the first time she's liked someone and where someone was so kind to her.

I think Subaru was the one who suggested to Jun to hire Kanon as the housekeeper. Subaru said Kanon's presence had something to do with Kiyoka's smile, and Kiyoka could have been jealous that there was another female in the house.

Subaru also told Kanon later in the park that Jun is single, had a past love and is now all alone, and told her to "take care of Jun', so he probably is plotting something by trying to encourage Kanon further. It could be that he's tired of Jun's devotion to Kiyoka, and wants to create something to distract Jun. Since he also tried to detach Kiyoka's breathing tube, this also reinforces this idea.

Acting wise, I think both Maki and Yujin do overact a bit, but it's still quite bearable.

Am looking forward to the next episode to find out more about Kanon's brother. Also, I hope Kanon doesn't get blamed for Kiyoka's tube being detached. It'll be so tiring watching this drama if she gets misunderstood and blamed for everything.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Oct 29th, '08, 13:32

emmy21 wrote:I'm surprised the ratings are so poor. Am quite liking this drama so far.
Yep.. i think it is not bad too.

demo...
Kiyoka's smile in episode 2 almost freaked me out! It was a little eerie.. :pale:

So if Kanon likes Junya, Subaru likes Junya, Mizuki likes Junya, Kiyoka likes Junya... couldn't the reason why Yoji was so upset about Kanon falling love was that Yoji likes Junya too?!! :O haha :lol

Jokes aside, I do hope Junya can smile less in future episodes.. why is he smiling all the time? A bit over?

And I have to say the theme song - Eternally is really nice, and hopefully they won't over play the song in the drama and make me sick of it just like what happened in LF...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 29th, '08, 13:38

I just wonder Kiyoka blinks her eyes is something normal right? I mean even if Junya sees that, it wouldn't surprise him..

Youji must have a sister complex ^^; I bet he's gonna be put back to prison in the end..

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Oct 29th, '08, 13:43

if someone is interested in episode 2 softsubs

http://calpis37.livejournal.com/66154.html

:-)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 29th, '08, 14:34

totemokakkoii wrote:

And I have to say the theme song - Eternally is really nice, and hopefully they won't over play the song in the drama and make me sick of it just like what happened in LF...
uhm so far the song was only played once in the end of eps 2, the instrumental version was played several times though :roll

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 29th, '08, 14:36

emmy21 wrote:
I feel that Kanon went into Jun's house after seeing the housekeeper leave to help finish cleaning the house. The housekeeper had to leave hurriedly due to an emergency with her dad (it happened before in the first ep), and I think Kanon, altho no doubt drawn to the house and Jun, was mostly intending to just clean it up and then leave. Altho she is a bit stalkerish peeping into his house and following Jun, but I guess it's just innocent infatuation as this is the first time she's liked someone and where someone was so kind to her.

I think Subaru was the one who suggested to Jun to hire Kanon as the housekeeper. Subaru said Kanon's presence had something to do with Kiyoka's smile, and Kiyoka could have been jealous that there was another female in the house.

Subaru also told Kanon later in the park that Jun is single, had a past love and is now all alone, and told her to "take care of Jun', so he probably is plotting something by trying to encourage Kanon further. It could be that he's tired of Jun's devotion to Kiyoka, and wants to create something to distract Jun. Since he also tried to detach Kiyoka's breathing tube, this also reinforces this idea.

Acting wise, I think both Maki and Yujin do overact a bit, but it's still quite bearable.

Am looking forward to the next episode to find out more about Kanon's brother. Also, I hope Kanon doesn't get blamed for Kiyoka's tube being detached. It'll be so tiring watching this drama if she gets misunderstood and blamed for everything.
yea
I think Subaru is planning something ;maybe he's the one who detached Kiyoka's tube& blamed it on Kanon :cussing:

powerKid

Post by powerKid » Oct 29th, '08, 21:27

thank you for you interesting interp so far, everyone. a good read.

i really like this drama even though it sure is unrealistic, it somehow is... "cute and nice". the characters all are so innocent and far from real, it actually is like a fairytale, i think. look, kannon never says anything but just acts strangely and still he suddenly orders her to be his housecleaner and plays the piano with her. that's quite strange, i think.

but i think maki and yuujin work quite good together. both are really cute, especially when they smiley, and both seem easily breakable in their hearts. the're so innocent...

i like to watch this, thoug i am afraif it's not one of the top runners this season. a great season as i would like to add.

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Oct 29th, '08, 22:19

even if kanon was intending to clean the house after that woman left, she still needed the junya's consent to enter his house. that's property rights :-)
anyways, i think subaru wanted to hire kanon so that he can blame detaching kiyoka's tube on her.
in other words, kanon is just being used by subaru.
like someone mentioned before, yoji probably resents junya because he's involved in their parents' murder.
i really hope that junya stays a good guy, but the story might have a big twist, so expect the unexpected :wink:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 30th, '08, 14:25

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 31st, '08, 16:35

Eternally -drama mix- is out.
http://community.livejournal.com/innoce ... 12691.html

I can hardly tell the difference though ^^;

aleco

Post by aleco » Oct 31st, '08, 18:13

please, another team can sub this drama ?

because Querbeet really suxx.. we must wait 1 month to watch one episode ? if is that, don't take the responsibility to sub this drama :cussing:

noisia

Post by noisia » Oct 31st, '08, 20:34

aleco wrote:please, another team can sub this drama ?

because Querbeet really suxx.. we must wait 1 month to watch one episode ? if is that, don't take the responsibility to sub this drama :cussing:
If you don't like it, don't watch future releases. There's no need to disrespect someone else's effort into subbing especially since they're the only sub group at the moment that have taken up subbing this drama :/ It's not a responsibility, it's a hobby. You're making it out as if it's your right to have excellent subs. For your information it's a privilege and not a right.

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Oct 31st, '08, 20:50

Stop whining! It's been less than two weeks since the first episode came out! Take a chill pill, seriously.

ryuk0007

Post by ryuk0007 » Oct 31st, '08, 20:54

noisia wrote:

If you don't like it, don't watch future releases. There's no need to disrespect someone else's effort into subbing especially since they're the only sub group at the moment that have taken up subbing this drama :/ It's not a responsibility, it's a hobby. You're making it out as if it's your right to have excellent subs. For your information it's a privilege and not a right.
My sentiments exactly.

oceansportrait

Post by oceansportrait » Nov 1st, '08, 07:30

This drama reminds me abit of Asunaro Hakusho (this old oldddd drama from the early 90's that had Kimura Takuya in a *gasp* supporting character role). Everyone (including guy friends) is in love with the main guy ^^; And it's even more strange considering, I don't see what's so great about him? Yes, he does seem like the token nice guy, but I honestly don't see why all these people are falling for him left and right.

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 1st, '08, 12:32

Let it be known, he is speaking for his retard self, we the rest of the community however appreciates the work of the fansubbers and ultimately are greatful even if it takes a longer time than usual, Querbeet subs have always been quality and enjoyable to watch.

Once again, free fansubs is a privilege and not YOUR RIGHT. Next time think before you speak/type, trolls.

jang

Post by jang » Nov 1st, '08, 12:48

:w00t:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 1st, '08, 14:59

oceansportrait wrote:This drama reminds me abit of Asunaro Hakusho (this old oldddd drama from the early 90's that had Kimura Takuya in a *gasp* supporting character role). Everyone (including guy friends) is in love with the main guy ^^; And it's even more strange considering, I don't see what's so great about him? Yes, he does seem like the token nice guy, but I honestly don't see why all these people are falling for him left and right.
well it's normal.. I feel the same when I saw some idols, where fangirls scream their name, I even find them 'ugly', but what to do, different people, different taste and you don't choose who you fall in love with :blink

aia_one_chan

Post by aia_one_chan » Nov 1st, '08, 19:08

hmm....this looks good.

lalaland_09

Post by lalaland_09 » Nov 2nd, '08, 01:44

So I just finished the second episode(late, I know), and tbh, this drama has everything going for it except the pace. I really hope the next episode will start to pick things up, although judging from the synopsis it's likely it'll drag on again...anyway...
Does anyone else besides me think Subaru is NOT gay? Sure, all evidence points to that direction, but there's a possibility the writers are just messing with us. I mean, what's the fun in creating a male replica of Ruka?
I'm thinking Subaru was in a secret relationship with Kiyoka, but she betrayed him with Junya, and in a fit of rage he ran her over with a car, or something similar along those lines...
[/spoiler]

cam169

Post by cam169 » Nov 2nd, '08, 14:05

lalaland_09 wrote:So I just finished the second episode(late, I know), and tbh, this drama has everything going for it except the pace. I really hope the next episode will start to pick things up, although judging from the synopsis it's likely it'll drag on again...anyway...
Does anyone else besides me think Subaru is NOT gay? Sure, all evidence points to that direction, but there's a possibility the writers are just messing with us. I mean, what's the fun in creating a male replica of Ruka?
I'm thinking Subaru was in a secret relationship with Kiyoka, but she betrayed him with Junya, and in a fit of rage he ran her over with a car, or something similar along those lines...
[/spoiler]
I share your feelings ;D

I also think the directors are really messing around with us...or at least I hope so. I also thought about the possibility of Subaru having something going on with Kiyoka in the past. But to try to kill her afterwards is a bit strange though. Let's see what happens.
I also agree with the drama development being slow, but so far I'm liking it.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 3rd, '08, 13:45

Episode 3 was so good.. Yuujin's acting really gets better :)
but it seems Kanon doesn't remember what happened that night, I hope it's not what i'm thinking..

&Youji is released, but looks like he's gonna take down everyone surrounding Kanon :crazy:

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Nov 3rd, '08, 15:16

omg tell me more Ran!! i'm dying to watch ep 3!!!!
and i love Youji! ok i know he's like evil and obsessive with Kanon and all but i don't know i just can't help but like him! i guess it's because i'm into mysterious guys and Youji has a lot of mystery and intrigue surrounding him. o and do him and Kanon make up cause they seem angry at each other or at least she does cause i saw a trailer on the website where i think she says "its all your fault!" or somemthing like that.

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Nov 3rd, '08, 23:12

Nomanymore wrote:Episode 3 was so good..
Oh, man... I can't agree with you more! The drama finally sprouted some balls by the end of this ep.
I can't understand the dialogue and can only go by actors' performances, but was the first thing Yoji did when he got out was call Ikeda and threaten him? I got the impression that Kanon told Yoji about remembering some things about that night and he blamed Ikeda for prompting the memories. Am I on track?
Fukushi was perfect casting for Yoji. The look of pure evil he can create is amazing.

cam169

Post by cam169 » Nov 3rd, '08, 23:20

toyotaku wrote:
Oh, man... I can't agree with you more! The drama finally sprouted some balls by the end of this ep.
I can't understand the dialogue and can only go by actors' performances, but was the first thing Yoji did when he got out was call Ikeda and threaten him? I got the impression that Kanon told Yoji about remembering some things about that night and he blamed Ikeda for prompting the memories. Am I on track?
Fukushi was perfect casting for Yoji. The look of pure evil he can create is amazing.
I also think that Fukushi was a perfect cast!

And you're right:
From what I understood that is exactly what happened. Kanon started remembering some things and asking her brother. First thing Yoji does when he gets out of prison is threaten Ikeda.
Finally the drama is getting more intriguing. Can't wait for the next episodes. And if the ratings don't go up after episode 3...than I just don't know what's happening in Japan LOL

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 4th, '08, 00:00

toyotaku wrote:
Fukushi is indeed perfect for Youji ^^
You may be right.. maybe he doesn't want Kanon remembers something?
but I don't see why he want's to 'kill' Junya? is it merely jealousy or..?

cam169

Post by cam169 » Nov 4th, '08, 00:06

Maybe:
either Yoji is overprotective because of something that happened in the past to Kanon OR he has slight "forbidden" feelings for Kanon.
From the pieces that Kanon remembered from that Christmas Night, something must have happened to her as you can see somebody coming into her room while she screams afterwards. Maybe her father or even her brother did something to her? That may be a reason why Yoji doesn't want her to remember?
Just speculating though

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Nov 4th, '08, 00:32

cam169 wrote:Maybe:
either Yoji is overprotective because of something that happened in the past to Kanon OR he has slight "forbidden" feelings for Kanon.
From the pieces that Kanon remembered from that Christmas Night, something must have happened to her as you can see somebody coming into her room while she screams afterwards. Maybe her father or even her brother did something to her? That may be a reason why Yoji doesn't want her to remember?
Just speculating though
It looked to me like she was about to be sexually abused by either her father or her brother. Whichever one it was, Yoji wouldn't want that information to come out, I think... I mean, it's pretty awful either way. Either way would also explain the parents being killed before the fire, if indeed Yoji did that. Kanon's obviously remembering thanks to Ikeda's persistance (it's creepy the way he keeps just showing up... LOL) and while I didn't hear her specifically say his name when she went to visit Yoji afterwards, I was pretty sure I heard Yoji say it and it was said in an accusing tone... like maybe he put 2 & 2 together after his own talk with Ikeda previously. The look on his face when he hung up on Ikeda... scary.

Whatever happens, I'm so glad Yoji's out. His release has breathed life into the drama. :D
EDIT to add:
Sexual abuse could also create the possibility that Kanon killed their parents and Yoji set the fire to protect her from that.
LOL! The possibilities are endless. That's what I love about jdrama... so many things are easily predictable, but there are so many red herrings you don't know which it is.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 4th, '08, 00:40

I think..
It was Youji who entered into her room to carry her outside after putting the fire.. remember the 1st scene?..
Anyway, I surely don't want to see Kanon to become the real murderer O_o

nix_renji

Post by nix_renji » Nov 4th, '08, 00:55

gya~ so many youji lovers now (including moi :P ) I haven't seen episode 3 but from the sound of it, it's awesome :thumleft:
btw, i really like the direction this drama is going...

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Nov 4th, '08, 01:00

Nomanymore wrote:I think..
It was Youji who entered into her room to carry her outside after putting the fire.. remember the 1st scene?..
Whoa! I didn't even think of that! You might be right. But...
Even if she did kill her parents, there would be justification if she was abused in the form of self-defense/preservation. I certainly wouldn't ever think of her as a "murderer."

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 4th, '08, 01:10

toyotaku wrote:
Whoa! I didn't even think of that! You might be right. But...
Even if she did kill her parents, there would be justification if she was abused in the form of self-defense/preservation. I certainly wouldn't ever think of her as a "murderer."
yea, I think so too.. they showed a scene where she sneak through the door when her father scolds Youji..
but in anyway, i can't imagine a child can stab 2 adults O_o

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Nov 4th, '08, 01:20

Nomanymore wrote:
yea, I think so too.. they showed a scene where she sneak through the door when her father scolds Youji..
but in anyway, i can't imagine a child can stab 2 adults O_o
Problem is we don't know why the father was scolding Yoji... or do we? (without subs I don't know what all is already established in the drama) That scene could've been a confrontation between the two over some abuse of Kanon after the scene we saw Kanon remember in this ep.

Anyway, you might be surprised what a child can do when they've had enough of something or are terrified. We'll just have to wait it out.
So much fun, all this speculating. I'm enjoying it almost as much as the drama. :-)

HPriest
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by HPriest » Nov 4th, '08, 01:35

Episode 03: 13.1%

The fall has stopped. If it doesn't get too boring, then upcoming episodes should stay around the same level. With some more surprising twists later on, there's still a possibility that the ratings suddenly boost up again as well. However, it's still the worst start of a getsu 9 dorama for a long time. Taiyo to Umi last season still started better, when you take the average. Ep04 has to improve or it will be very tough against stronger competition in Nov/Dec and all the special programs..

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Nov 4th, '08, 02:34

hm maybe it was the part where he was taking her out of the fire but that scene was at night and this scene where Kanon screams is i'm pretty sure in the daylight so i don't think it was when Youji was carrying her outside.

anyways i also think she might've been sexually abused by her dad or Youji, mostly Youji cause of the part where he was being yelled at by his dad.
anyways dying the watch the next ep! i'm so in love with Youji right know!! :wub:

btw
what do you guys think, do you think Youji is in love with Kanon or that he just has a serious sister complex?

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Nov 4th, '08, 04:16

kawaiimomo wrote:
hm maybe it was the part where he was taking her out of the fire but that scene was at night and this scene where Kanon screams is i'm pretty sure in the daylight so i don't think it was when Youji was carrying her outside.
I just looked at that scene again and...
... I'm on the side of it taking place at night.
Even though it looks bright outside her window, it's more like a moonlight effect and it's very clear when her door is opened that there's a light on outside her room.

Looking at what little we saw of the person who came in, it could still be either her father or Yoji (brightness & contrast exaggerated in this pic to see any details)...
and she's definitely not thrilled at going with whoever it is. It's more like she's fighting being taken than scared.

Ah, the suspense! Gotta love it!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 4th, '08, 05:39

toyotaku wrote:
kawaiimomo wrote:
I just looked at that scene again and...
... I'm on the side of it taking place at night.
Even though it looks bright outside her window, it's more like a moonlight effect and it's very clear when her door is opened that there's a light on outside her room.

Looking at what little we saw of the person who came in, it could still be either her father or Yoji (brightness & contrast exaggerated in this pic to see any details)...
and she's definitely not thrilled at going with whoever it is. It's more like she's fighting being taken than scared.

Ah, the suspense! Gotta love it!
I think it's Youji, uhm...
She must be surprised, but again if Youji was about to save her, he should have run into the room, not walking tranquilly like that ^^;

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Nov 4th, '08, 06:31

i think that kanon was sexually abused by her father.
and maybe that's why she killed her parents :O
sometimes when something really tramatic happens in one's life, they tend to not remember that incident.
it's a type of psychological process that they go through.
i forgot what it's called, but i learned about it in my psychology class :D
and that's why kanon doesn't remember what really happened that christmas eve.
i also think that the word "sacrifice" for yoji in the opening credits refers to how he was behind bars to replace his little sister, who's the real murderer.
ikeda is probably going to solve this mystery...at least that's what i'm hoping :P

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Nov 4th, '08, 14:10

toyotaku wrote: Fukushi was perfect casting for Yoji. The look of pure evil he can create is amazing.

I totally agreed on that... and I have already long caught sight on him since Nodame... a fine actor in the making...

westlake

Post by westlake » Nov 5th, '08, 09:53

Hmm...I'm glad episode 3 is better compared to the previous episodes.
Hehe...I think Kiyoka's condition is improving...I mean first we see her blinking..then smiling...and now she can move her fingers. I wonder if all these attempts of trying to detach her breathing tube may actually be helping her in some way :lol . Anyway, I'm glad Kanon wasn't blamed for trying to hurt Kiyoka...well, at least it got sorted out immediately. >.< Next episode, new rival (Mizuki) enters the love triangle..I mean she'll start to bully Kanon..lol. As for Kanon's past, I may want to wait and see how it progresses first since it's still early for me to say anything XD I'm just wondering what Youji is up to in the upcoming episodes. Hope he doesn't do anything silly. :-(

HPriest
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by HPriest » Nov 5th, '08, 11:47

Narimiya Hiroki started his own blog on November 1st.. dunno if that's old news.

http://ameblo.jp/h-narimiya/

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 5th, '08, 12:44

^ Hopefully he'll post something with IL cast ^^

rhianne

Post by rhianne » Nov 5th, '08, 13:09

i saw the trailer.. i dont know the guy...can you tell me..who he is.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Nov 6th, '08, 01:07

I have the feeling this dorama is getting better with every episode...
Really... loved ep 03.
There is so much potential too it.

I tend to not care too much about ratings anyways.^^

s_leonhart

Post by s_leonhart » Nov 6th, '08, 02:12

may i ask anybody have direct links for the raw hd 1280x720 version of the episodes? if u know any site has it pls pm me. thx

the torrent is not working well with me.
Last edited by s_leonhart on Nov 6th, '08, 04:29, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 6th, '08, 02:34

rhianne wrote:i saw the trailer.. i dont know the guy...can you tell me..who he is.
He's Kitagawa Yuujin, one singer from duo YUZU ^^

rhianne

Post by rhianne » Nov 6th, '08, 09:12

ahh..sOkka...??...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 8th, '08, 16:24

Some infos about the photobooks & OST

Release date: Nov 14th

Horikita Maki version ¥1,260:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2810485

Kitagawa Yuujin version ¥1,260:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2810486

イノセント ラヴ Original Soundtrack ¥2,500:
Release date: Dec 3rd
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2806504

aleco

Post by aleco » Nov 10th, '08, 15:06

OMG, What are Querbeet doing ? !! are they in holiday ?
I hope they will never sub a drama again this is the baddest team I ever see.
if you take the responsibility to sub this drama .. YOU SUB IT AND FAST OK ?
maybe they will give up with innocent love ?

Please another team can sub this drama ?

ryuk0007

Post by ryuk0007 » Nov 10th, '08, 15:53

aleco wrote:OMG, What are Querbeet doing ? !! are they in holiday ?

Really?!
I don't want to beat this to death but, WTH!

If they would have dropped this project they would of told us.

If you took the time to look at the progress page for Querbeet you would have seen that
they are about to release softsubs.

SOFTSUBS

Episode 1 - Release Pending
Episode 2 - Timing in Progress
Episode 3 - Timing in Progress

HARDSUBS

Episode 1 - Encoding in Progress
Episode 2 - N/A

aleco

Post by aleco » Nov 10th, '08, 15:56

the the progress page hasn't change since 1 week...

ryuk0007

Post by ryuk0007 » Nov 10th, '08, 16:09

That doesn't mean that they are not working on it.

quandary

Post by quandary » Nov 10th, '08, 16:14

aleco wrote:OMG, What are Querbeet doing ? !! are they in holiday ?

If you aren't happy, just ask for your money back.

NewLife

Post by NewLife » Nov 10th, '08, 23:49

ep.4 was AMAZING !! .. realy .. I'm in love with Yoji :lol .. he should get the best supporting actor .. 8)
no matter what Yoji did i'll love him .. since he got out n events developed .. i loooved his scene with Kannon .. they looked like couple more than bro n sis lool ..
n OMG .. Subaru with that guy .. they did it so no one can make guesses anymore :mrgreen:
now the story is reaaaly intersting .. can't wait till next monday :cheers:

PS : HPriest every tuesday u kill me with ur rating comment .. don't .. *joke* :P

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Nov 11th, '08, 00:06

man i've been in love with Youji since ep 1! lol he's totally HOT! and yeah whatever he does i don't think i can hate him. i love him too much :wub:

anyways i'm dying to watch this ep!! can you tell me wut happens!?

HPriest
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by HPriest » Nov 11th, '08, 01:09

If you took the time to look at the progress page for Querbeet you would have seen that
they are about to release softsubs.
They'll release hardsubs first. That's why ep01 softsubs release is on "pending."
Just so that nobody keeps on pressing F5 here on the board in the hope to find the softsubs anytime soon. ^^
PS : HPriest every tuesday u kill me with ur rating comment .. don't .. *joke*
Sorry, 11.7% for ep04 ... it just won't go up again.. :-(

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Nov 11th, '08, 02:10

NewLife wrote:ep.4 was AMAZING !! .. realy .. I'm in love with Yoji :lol .. he should get the best supporting actor .. 8)
no matter what Yoji did i'll love him .. since he got out n events developed .. i loooved his scene with Kannon .. they looked like couple more than bro n sis lool ..
n OMG .. Subaru with that guy .. they did it so no one can make guesses anymore :mrgreen:
now the story is reaaaly intersting .. can't wait till next monday :cheers:
I have a strong feeling I'll be up in the wee hours of next Monday morning for ep5 because I don't think I can wait for the file to see how things turn out. :P
Anyone got a saw they can loan me so I can take Yoji apart in pieces... slowly? :P (total Toyohara fan here... Yoji had better not have taken my fave actor out so soon) Seriously, tho, that was an amazing moment, even seeing it coming... to see Yoji's face suddenly show up reflected on Ikeda's computer screen... so delightfully creepy. (And, I still love Fukushi's portrayal no matter what... it's reminding me of the love-hate I felt for Naruse in Maou.)

Nice to know my gaydar is still functioning. I was with those who felt sure Subaru was in love with Junya (and not in a platonic or brotherly kind of way... although, the warped ways this story is going, brother might have a different spin to it :P )

Does anyone know what Mizuki told Kanon that has her so upset at the end? Didn't someone way back in the beginning speculate about whether or not Kanon & Junya might be brother & sister... the terms for brother & sister are getting thrown around so much and my Japanese skills so minimal, I'm getting confused.

Kawai princess

Post by Kawai princess » Nov 11th, '08, 07:55

poor maki the rating of her drama keeps dropping now its 11.7 everyone thought that her drama will have highest rating :cry:

emilytall

Post by emilytall » Nov 11th, '08, 15:44

It is fascinating.

westlake

Post by westlake » Nov 11th, '08, 16:40

Hmm...weird...the story is gradually picking up its pace but the ratings are dropping. :scratch: Wonder what do the viewers look for actually?
Yoji suddenly appearing from behind of Ikeda was certainly creepy. If Ikeda survives, he is one tough man indeed. :salut: Lol....Junya was spared if not he would have been the 1st victim XD And finally I understand now what you guys meant by Yujin's poor acting ....haha. In the earlier episodes, his acting was decent to me...not good but average...but in episode 4 (the scene in church where he was carrying some books), his acting in that part somehow feels out of place. :lol Oh well, anyway it's his first drama. :P

birainyamapise7en

Post by birainyamapise7en » Nov 11th, '08, 18:13

I really want to watch this show and 4 episodes have already aired. I appreciate all the hard work that Querbeet does, I really do, i have enjoyed many shows subbed by the team at Querbeet. But i was just wondering if perhaps someone else has even soft subbed this series. I understand that the team at Querbeet isnt superhuman but this show looks so good and i am 4 weeks behind. Sometimes it sucks being just English. Makes me want to go learn Japanese. Any help would be appreciated. Again no offense to the subbing team at Querbeet, I love them and their hard work they have allowed me to watch so many good shows.

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Nov 11th, '08, 18:14

This show is so bad it's good!!
I think Youji is covering for Kanon having murdered her parents, because they're not really brother and sister and he loves her. Still it was weird that she was just a little kid at the time, even if they're not related... I think I remember Ikeda even asking if he was covering for someone. It seems like (they could be purposely misleading us though) the dad used to abuse or molest Kanon and Youji found out about it and that's why they fought. She went crazy and killed her parents (don't know why she'd kill the mom too though) and he saw it but set the fire so no one would find out. Remember when they came out from the fire too, Kanon was only asking for her mom. Maybe Youji killed the mom? I don't know.

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Nov 11th, '08, 21:48

i'm a big fan of ikeda (sorry i don't know what his real name is) :thumleft:
i loved him in nodame cantabile. he's a great actor.
anyways, my thoughts on episode 4:
i really hope ikeda is not dead. i'll be so pissed if he is :x
he was my favorite character in the whole drama!!!
anyways, the story is getting more and more interesting.
the scene where kanon and yoji held hands was really lame.
come on, what kind of siblings (brother and sister) would actually do that??? :roll
what the hell is up with mizuki???
she's getting on nerves :scratch:
she has no right to tell kanon to never see junya again.
i still think that kanon's dad used to sexually abuse her.
that's why yoji was beating him up (in the scene in the forest).
kanon probably killed her parents (why her mom though???), and yoji is just covering up for her.
ikeda probably knows what really happened.
i'm so pissed that yoji deleted all his files :x

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Nov 11th, '08, 22:15

wow just finished ep 4! and as everyone has said, it was SO GOOD!!
i was on the edge of my seat watching this ep, especially when Youji appeared on the computer screen! holly **** that scared me when he hit him! still loveYouji though regardeless. though i'm pissed that he did that since if Ikeda's dead he's going back to jail! :-( And I'm guessing Kanon already knows Youji is violent since she doesn't want him to meet Junya and she had that dream of him beating that guy.

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Nov 11th, '08, 22:30

miznagase wrote:i'm a big fan of ikeda (sorry i don't know what his real name is) :thumleft:
The actor is Toyohara Kosuke. :D

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Nov 12th, '08, 01:22

yo.. yokatta... seemed like everyone is starting to fall in love with yoji.. heh heh.. i think he is a good actor..

NewLife

Post by NewLife » Nov 12th, '08, 01:53

just keep re-watching that ep .. :lol

anyways i'm dying to watch this ep!! can you tell me wut happens!?
hmm .. what to say n what to leave .. alot of things happend in the Ep. u gotta watch it no matter what .. my eyes were like this :goggle: :blink
mostly with Subaru :P

Sorry, 11.7% for ep04 ... it just won't go up again..
ah well .. from this point .. i won't belive in rating anymore :lol
Anyone got a saw they can loan me so I can take Yoji apart in pieces... slowly? Tongue (total Toyohara fan here... Yoji had better not have taken my fave actor out so soon) Seriously, tho, that was an amazing moment, even seeing it coming... to see Yoji's face suddenly show up reflected on Ikeda's computer screen... so delightfully creepy. (And, I still love Fukushi's portrayal no matter what... it's reminding me of the love-hate I felt for Naruse in Maou.)
lool oh ya i knew u would say that .. No.1 Toyohara fan most say that ..
n that moment .. when he show up .. God i never saw that coming ..... u don't think he died right !! i was waiting for the truth from him ..
they were away from each other for along time n they're like used to it when they were young so ...
.. anyway i realy liked that scene ... :wub:

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Nov 12th, '08, 02:35

@birainyamapise7en

Actually I am the one doing the translations for IL for Querbeet.^^
Thank you for watching works by Querbeet.
We are working hard and I really think ep 1 subs will be out very soon.
As far as I know, no other group is subbing this.

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Nov 12th, '08, 03:00

kawaiimomo wrote:
i was on the edge of my seat watching this ep, especially when Youji appeared on the computer screen! holly **** that scared me when he hit him! still loveYouji though regardeless. though i'm pissed that he did that since if Ikeda's dead he's going back to jail! :-( And I'm guessing Kanon already knows Youji is violent since she doesn't want him to meet Junya and she had that dream of him beating that guy.
that wasn't a dream. that actually happened. kanon was remembering what happened to her when she was younger.

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 12th, '08, 03:16

miznagase wrote:i'm a big fan of ikeda (sorry i don't know what his real name is) :thumleft:
i really hope ikeda is not dead. i'll be so pissed if he is :x
he was my favorite character in the whole drama!!!
anyways, the story is getting more and more interesting.
come on, what kind of siblings (brother and sister) would actually do that??? :roll
what the hell is up with mizuki???
she's getting on nerves :scratch:
she has no right to tell kanon to never see junya again.
i still think that kanon's dad used to sexually abuse her.
that's why yoji was beating him up (in the scene in the forest).
kanon probably killed her parents (why her mom though???), and yoji is just covering up for her.
ikeda probably knows what really happened.
i'm so pissed that yoji deleted all his files :x
i dun think Ikeda is dead lol coz i saw him in the preview sitting while watching Kanon lie down in a bed with a doctor....maybe she gonna try to remember the incident..
i dun really think the holding scene is lame...it pretty sweet and they have been separate for a long time and they r pretty close sibling..
Fukushi really a very good actor...he can make me feel sorry for him but change it to hate and scared of him in just a second...
i feel sorry for Uchida Yuki though coz she could only act as paralyzed person

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Nov 12th, '08, 03:32

I agree that Kanon was remembering the scene in the forest, since she was younger, had the longer hair and everything.
I guess she really made this experience.
But then she combined past and present, because when Yohji turned around to her, he had his present haircut.

Remember, when they got out of the burning house and in all the other scenes of the past, Yohji has longer hair.

I guess, they don't want us to get all the hints right at this stage of the dorama, so they are making aus guess...^^
[/quote]

Sano-kun

Post by Sano-kun » Nov 12th, '08, 05:11

Kawai princess wrote:poor maki the rating of her drama keeps dropping now its 11.7 everyone thought that her drama will have highest rating :cry:
That is why you should catch the viewer's attention in Episode 1 or 2 of a drama. The writers did not do their job well in this case. It is unlikely that we will see the ratings go back up at this point. Oh well, at least those who stayed faithful to the drama will probably enjoy it to the end. :P

303aegiszx

Post by 303aegiszx » Nov 12th, '08, 09:38

charia-chan wrote:@birainyamapise7en

Actually I am the one doing the translations for IL for Querbeet.^^
Thank you for watching works by Querbeet.
We are working hard and I really think ep 1 subs will be out very soon.
As far as I know, no other group is subbing this.
Actually there are a few groups subbing this. There are also some independant users/groups on LJ subbing IL as well. :-)

Episode 4 was amazing.. I cannot wait for episode 5 now.