[Discussion] Hachimitsu to Kuroba - Narumi Riko

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 9th, '08, 12:40

oniazusa wrote:Well, I never expect any live-action dorama to be good unless you never watch the anime or read the manga. Name one if there's any.
Nodame Cantabile
Maison Ikkoku SP
Because most animes/mangas involve kids, and kids don't make good acting.
The Chibimaruko SPs are awesome adaptations, and the kids are perfect for their roles....

I'm not saying that there hasn't been a lot of bad live action adaptations, but there are at least 3 good live action adaptations of an anime/manga in the past year or so...

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 9th, '08, 13:36

i agree the chibimaruko sp and nodame cantabile is a good adaptation.although i just watch one or two episode.but the kids that act as maruko is really good and really cute too. :thumright:

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Feb 11th, '08, 10:48

Well, all I can say is poor, poor Takemoto. Each and every episode he just gets owned. I really am sympathetic for him.

I am really enjoying this series. The fact that I don't remember much from the anime adaptation helps alot haha.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 12th, '08, 17:42

i just watched the third episodes.it's a really good episode. :thumleft: and it's a really sad episode as well.i really like mayama and rika pairing after watching this episode.seto asaka is a really good rika.it make you understand more about rika.
poor ayumi.it must be terrible for her to tried to give up mayama.but she really has too.because the one that mayama likes is not her. :-( i really like rika.it's not her fault that harada died but she keep blame herself. :-( and of course i got to mention takemoto.it's so sad in the end when hagu keep looking at morita. :-( tomaaaaaaa!!!!why you always has one sided love in your series?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 13th, '08, 00:26

I really love the ending credits for this drama. The song fits it really well, and it's awesome to just the five of them hanging out having fun. And even better is that it's new clips of them every week! :D

joan711

Post by joan711 » Feb 13th, '08, 00:39

has anyone of you guys watch the ep6 last night? goshh... the ending part was so sad... :(

read if you want
morita-san told takemoto that he likes hagu-chan as well.... ohhhh you could really see how painful it is for takemoto since he knew that hagu like morita as well.... :cry:

joan711

Post by joan711 » Feb 13th, '08, 00:41

atskv9 i love the ending credits as well ... though can't seem to find a subbed version of it in youtube :(

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 13th, '08, 20:16

i just watched episode 6 in youtube without subs.though i can't understand but it's prettygood to watch too this episode.can't wait to watch episode 7.

i love nomiya and ayumi scene.nomiya drive ayumi to nagano without her consent to eat ramen. :lol they shuld have more scene together.kassy is really hot. :wub: and mayama and rika too.the scene where mayama chase rika cab is really good too. :D and the last part where morita tell takemoto that he likes hagu is really heartbroken.look at toma expressions.
i love the ending credit as well.it's different every weeks and seeing the five of them have fun together is really good too. :D

robetella

Post by robetella » Feb 24th, '08, 00:23

Hi may i know whr do i get the RAW video file from? I tried here but to no avail. =(

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 24th, '08, 04:35

robetella wrote:Hi may i know whr do i get the RAW video file from? I tried here but to no avail. =(
http://community.livejournal.com/ourhou ... and+clover
you will need to have an LJ account and join that community

gelatinreiko

Post by gelatinreiko » Mar 13th, '08, 15:00

it's difficult to contain, that's why i needed to post my thoughts here..

nomiya. god.. nomiya gives so much love to ayu.. why can't ayu direct her love to nomiya.. why?

ehhhh!!!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 13th, '08, 17:53

I'm finally caught up.. seen up to ep 9 and goignt o watch 10 RAW is i dodn't find it subbed....

happy i'm almost ready for next season of dramas...

kaxcydoodles

Post by kaxcydoodles » Mar 20th, '08, 16:19

I just started watching Honey and Clover today and i'm just on episode 2 and right now i'm waiting for episode 3 to download. I feel sorry for Toma's character here in Honey and Clover.

spicyboy

Post by spicyboy » Mar 22nd, '08, 03:35

I juz started watching Honey and Clover ep1. Toma's shoe caught my eye....

Can anyone identify his Nike shoe model?

nelo

Post by nelo » Mar 26th, '08, 18:41

does anyone here love's Romaya-Senpai's illustration of takemoto yuta?
:mrgreen:

~credit to me :P
just asking :scratch: which is the best? The movie version or this series?

jeanzaddict

Post by jeanzaddict » Mar 26th, '08, 19:17

well, i just finished watching hachikuro. read if you want to :P
i like the way takemoto supported hagu-chan, but truth to be told, in my own opinion, the ending is not so good because i was expecting more or maybe because i didnt really pay attention while watching the last episode, but i really like when takemoto said, "i can proudly believe that i'm glad i've met you." it's so deep (for me), hehehe :P
well, still for me, this drama looks like it's unfinished :D
what about you, guys? :D

nelo: btw, i dont like it. it looks dreary and gloomy and far from takemoto, hahaha. i havent watched the movie version :p, but i've read some pages of the comic

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Mar 27th, '08, 04:28

nelo wrote:does anyone here love's Romaya-Senpai's illustration of takemoto yuta?

just asking :scratch: which is the best? The movie version or this series?
LOL at Romaya-senpai's drawing :lol He's such an odd character. Made Takemoto look like a psychopath.

I only watched bits and pieces of the movie, but I really liked the series more. Takemoto was a lot better in the series as well, but I could just be biased hehe.
jeanzaddict wrote:well, i just finished watching hachikuro. read if you want to :P
i like the way takemoto supported hagu-chan, but truth to be told, in my own opinion, the ending is not so good because i was expecting more or maybe because i didnt really pay attention while watching the last episode, but i really like when takemoto said, "i can proudly believe that i'm glad i've met you." it's so deep (for me), hehehe :P
well, still for me, this drama looks like it's unfinished :D
what about you, guys? :D
I just finished watching it as well! I liked the ending actually:
It was so cute when he was helping her through rehab. I couldn't believe that a person could be so selfless and potentially sacrifice a career option so that part was so sweet.

I think the ending wrapped things up a bit, but I guess the future of the 5 friends is still up in the air. The only thing we know is that they've all found some kind of direction to go in, which is good. I really liked that line too, and how he says that there's a difference between something that never happened and something that happened but disappeared.
All in all, I thought it was a pretty good drama. I guess I could really relate to it as well.

Now I'm going to be in Toma withdrawal until his SP comes out.

nelo

Post by nelo » Mar 27th, '08, 11:57

jeanzaddict wrote: nelo: btw, i dont like it. it looks dreary and gloomy and far from takemoto, hahaha. i havent watched the movie version :p, but i've read some pages of the comic
i have'nt yet finish the series.

Ur right 'dready and gloomy' that makes me laugh in that scene hahaha.

a_petite_azn wrote: LOL at Romaya-senpai's drawing :lol He's such an odd character. Made Takemoto look like a psychopath.

I only watched bits and pieces of the movie, but I really liked the series more. Takemoto was a lot better in the series as well, but I could just be biased hehe.
Me too i like the series too. Im a big fan of Narumi also , love the story and the characters too. Its a little late for me to know that this series is based on a manga :)

~another nice series :thumright:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 00:30

i love this.. finished it yesterday but i told myself not to come one till i finishe all my dramas to update.... and i love it....
I was like :Love: at all the characters and i love Yamada she is the awsome girl of all...

and can you eat clovers???? do they taste good? hahhaa... just asking..

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 28th, '08, 00:55

Yeah lol clover eating... they seem edible. Just another form of greenery. I imagine it's probably like eating grass :roll I'm not sure what kind of effect that would have on us though cause dogs eat grass in order to throw up (lol just a bit of random information). :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 01:03

to throw up hahaha... yah... does grass taste liek salad/ lettus... wnat makes Lettus so good.... hum... i wonder... i als wonder wht the sour candy i'm eating is not sour.. and why um i askign these qustions...

jesamine

Post by jesamine » Mar 28th, '08, 12:01

I wonder if anyone has seen the anime? I just finished this too, and a friend of mine who watched the anime told me the ending in the anime is very different than the ending in the series.

Though in all honesty, I'm quite dissapointed with it overall.

jeanzaddict

Post by jeanzaddict » Mar 28th, '08, 13:51

@ atskv9 and NanaTorigawa : i knooooow. i was like, "wth!!" when he started eating his honey and clover sandwich. hahahha.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 23:52

hahah... was the honey in it... hahaha... my mom actrally made a joke when i tol here there was a clover.... hahaha.... she liek was the honey? hahaha i laughed and i said i dodn't know...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 29th, '08, 00:14

I never thought the title would be turned into a sandwich :roll

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 29th, '08, 15:55

hahaha.... me neither... hahah.. you know i never told you guys this..b ut i was walkign around my house and there a oney called clover honey and i was liek Honey and CLover wheeeee

roon

Post by roon » Apr 20th, '08, 00:49

I'm actually a bit disappointed with the drama overall, even though I really dug the casting. I'm beginning to think there's a curse on live-action versions of H&C. We'll see if I follow the Taiwanese version after this...

One of the best things to come out of the drama was the soundtrack, IMO! I stumbled upon it a while back and uploaded it since I didn't find it here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_60525.htm

I'm sorta sad that the version for Canvas on the CD is different from the version(s?) they used throughout the drama.. but it's beautiful regardless. :thumleft:

pet family

Post by pet family » Apr 24th, '08, 15:45

just finished this series..
i don't read the manga nor watch the anime..

somehow, i agree with jeanzaddict..
i've got the feeling this dorama haven't finished yet..
it still have something to show us :D

and i don't really like the ending though..
especially for Yamada Ayumi..:(

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Aug 20th, '08, 04:27

That map game looks fun. lol.

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Jan 4th, '09, 13:27

Just re-watched this dorama and just wanna scream GAAAHH I LOVE IIITT!! >.< Well, I've never read the manga or watched the anime or movie so I guess I can't really judge. However, I just looove this dorama. It's just great and surprising how silly/funny the dorama looks, with the very comical scenes, yet how mature the characters and the issues they face were. The characters and the stories are something that, IMO, everyone (well, at least every uni student) can relate to.

*sigh* Awesome dorama. I demand a sequel! :P