[Discussion]- JOTEI [2007] - Upcoming Shota Matsuda drama!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
horent135

Post by horent135 » Sep 21st, '07, 05:30

I somehow don't think that Naoto baby cuz there wasn't a scene of them sleeping together. Plus when they were sleeping together side by side, and then all sudden it went to the next scene. There wasn't no title saying *two months later*. So i gotta assume that it the next day. So the baby gotta be someone else!!! One of the guy that Ayaka slept!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 21st, '07, 05:37

horent135 wrote:I somehow don't think that Naoto baby cuz there wasn't a scene of them sleeping together. Plus when they were sleeping together side by side, and then all sudden it went to the next scene. There wasn't no title saying *two months later*. So i gotta assume that it the next day. So the baby gotta be someone else!!! One of the guy that Ayaka slept!
I felt there was a feeling to it of being a little while later but I also think it was weird cause they didnt show any signs of them getting physically close in that way and so i had no idea whether they had slept together or no.
But the baby couldnt not be his that would be to weird

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Sep 21st, '07, 12:35

Monchiro Naoto is the father! LOL Same little cute mouth :wub: with the baby! That's a sure sign of his paternity! :whistling:

That's right, we have not this kind of scene as with Ozawa sensei or the Phantom but maybe Kato and Shota are so shy to act bed scenes together LOL.

Oh and I remember that they slept in the same room also. Two lovers in a same room in the night, what are they supposed to do? :whistling: LOL

And we must not forget that Naoto is ill so sexual affair is not his priority now. Ne? :P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 21st, '07, 14:23

probably shota's mgmt company doesn't want that to keep shota "pure" for the fangurlz ;)

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Sep 21st, '07, 14:29

auroragb wrote:probably shota's mgmt company doesn't want that to keep shota "pure" for the fangurlz ;)
yeah! that's possible! :-(

Kisses are allowed (Regatta, Jotei, Aru Ai, ...) but bed scenes are not! :whistling:

And as a fangirl I'm so happy of course!! :wub:

gnoma

Post by gnoma » Sep 23rd, '07, 13:36

<b>captures episode 10 </b> ---> http://www.sendspace.com/file/5oxjli

Soon missing episode 1 ^____^

P.S. I'm watching Liar Game, during these days. If you loving Shota, when I'll finished, so you can have captures about Akiyama-san, too!! ;D
iLUVdram@ wrote:
auroragb wrote:probably shota's mgmt company doesn't want that to keep shota "pure" for the fangurlz ;)
Nuuuu, I want more and more!!! Image

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Sep 24th, '07, 08:59

gnoma wrote:<b>captures episode 10 </b> ---> http://www.sendspace.com/file/5oxjli

Soon missing episode 1 ^____^

P.S. I'm watching Liar Game, during these days. If you loving Shota, when I'll finished, so you can have captures about Akiyama-san, too!! ;D
iLUVdram@ wrote:
Nuuuu, I want more and more!!! Image

ImageTank you for the future LIAR GAME caps!! Amazing!!Image :wub: :wub:

So you want more :goggle: :goggle: ???? No no I just want a pure shota! LOL

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 27th, '07, 06:28

hey everyone! first time posting on this thread ^^

just finished watching this series and it's a good drama...didn't disappoint me at all, shota is just so appealing and kato rosa was...well not bad..i actually like her character ^^

the plot was really interesting that's why i like it plus shota's so hot (definitely have to mention that)!

Billion

Post by Billion » Sep 29th, '07, 07:07

Hello, I'm also new to this thread. I just finished watching all the episodes and I think I fell in love with Shota all over again. :wub:
It was a good story though as many say it was lacking in the acting department. Lol, that kind of makes it the opposite of First Kiss (great cast, weak plot). I wonder how many hostesses out there are crazy like Reiko & Kaoru?

mukthi27

Post by mukthi27 » Oct 4th, '07, 19:02

Overall I enjoyed this drama thoroughly! :D Although I must say the lead girl was a lil strange. SHe didnt do as much justice to the character as I thought she should have. SInce I watched memoirs of a geisha sorta back to back with this series, it felt like a repeat although the heroine in memoirs did a wonderful job!

I felt that Ayaka was a strong woman and this character did not display as much of inner strenght as was required. Her emotions were pretty empty too. Only plus was that she was Cute!! Also she played a range of ages.. from 18 to approximately 24 or so.. I didnt feel that she was portrayed as well as she couldve as a 24 or so year old. That ruined it for me!

Shoda was stunning! He has a magnificient screen presence and you dont look anywhere else if hes on the screen. Added ot all that hes a great actor! Loved his hair :wub:

risjenny

Post by risjenny » Oct 4th, '07, 19:23

both matsuda brothers does have something charismatic about them...so sexy, watched nana and HYD, they are not handsome or cute just hot n sexy...
....i read somewhere that rosa kato and hiroshi tamaki WERE dating, not anymore...might be wrong though...hihi

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Oct 4th, '07, 20:13

mukthi27 wrote:Shoda was stunning! He has a magnificient screen presence and you dont look anywhere else if hes on the screen. Added ot all that hes a great actor! Loved his hair :wub:
risjenny wrote:both matsuda brothers does have something charismatic about them...so sexy, watched nana and HYD, they are not handsome or cute just hot n sexy.i
I really like the way you said it! I totally agree.
Yeah!!! Shota is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wootdfook1

Jotei Background Music

Post by wootdfook1 » Dec 11th, '07, 21:57

I need to know the name of those background music.. (not vocal ones).

Does anyone know the name?

You can hear this song at the beginning of every episode.

sachi2210

Post by sachi2210 » Jan 29th, '08, 03:22

I love the music they play in this drama!
I downloaded the song kanata (great song), but I was wondering if any of the instrumentals were released for this drama? I'd really like them but I'm not sure if they were ever released :scratch:

lol, I see I think like the person who posted before me.

thanks to anyone who can help!!!

mun77

Post by mun77 » Jun 23rd, '08, 06:14

This is a class drama. I'm actually glad I abandoned Hana Kimi for this drama. Hana Kimi is very unrealistic. This is on the other hand has a good storyline. Reminds me of Kurosagi a little. But this better than Kurosagi, ten times. Watch this for sure. :scratch:

xbbyMakiix

Post by xbbyMakiix » Jul 26th, '08, 19:44

oohh really?? wow ii had no idea he was starring in a new dramalol now ii need
to go find more info about it^^tehe i've really liked shota matsuda after seeing him
in HYD, HYD2, and Liar Game. well, ii haven't finished HYD2 yet but almost^^

ShadowLogicXv5

Post by ShadowLogicXv5 » Jan 25th, '09, 22:32

Can someone tell me where I can find the piano version of the theme, or preferably the whole soundtrack. It's not on the tracker, is it?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 26th, '09, 11:34

ShadowLogicXv5 wrote:Can someone tell me where I can find the piano version of the theme, or preferably the whole soundtrack. It's not on the tracker, is it?
I'm also looking for that, even better piano scores for the theme song "Kanata".