Page 46 of 99

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 01:12
by mikan_suki
Did anybody notice that they're not showing the principal anymore... not that I want her back or anything... actually the show can do without her lol... Hope I don't offend anyone who likes her lol! :lol

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 01:25
by Nomanymore
^ I think Umeda mentioned that she was in a camp in Madagascar or somewhere ^^;

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 01:28
by mikan_suki
oh yeah... my bad... lol... :lol

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 01:29
by Yorokobi
Nomanymore wrote:^ I think Umeda mentioned that she was in a camp in Madagascar or somewhere ^^;
Yeah apparently shes in madagascar how random is that! You've got to love all the completely random things the writters have put in this drama

I just watched episode 4 with subs, thank you so much Kai they were awsome.

As much as I love Sano I have to agree with some people that Nakatsu is outshining him, more in this episode than the others I think.
Oh and I noticed something cool, I have the same cell phone as Nakatsu!! Different colour but same model ^_^

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 01:37
by popo_chan_xo
i watched ep 4 too<33
it was good
except fer the part where they r laughing yea... that freaked me out a bit :unsure: well i loved when hes all trying to get into the shower. that was cute. another thinggg... how come shun looks so weird when hes running? well i just wanted to ask. i still think hes hottt


~JAA-nee

- the lovely miss cari

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 01:46
by Nomanymore
^ I thought at 1st also but come to think about it again, Sano just started running again after a long 'rest', so it appears normal that he has some difficulties (taking breath,etc)

I must LOVE Sano & Mizuki, the way they look at each other <<33

Maki & Shun are definitely my fav actor/actress now~

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 02:13
by tsurashi313
Just finished watching with the subs. :lol Loved it, so many Sano & Ashiya scenes!
Well I noticed this the first time I watched it, but never hit me, but is it me or was Sano reading the book upside down... I know that Japanese books are opposite of english books so... I mean the title looks right but the back of the book looks weird, is the barcode usually like that for Japanese books? Well I don't think that matters but I just wanna make sure... :unsure: I thought Sano looked weird running because he's so tall and was in a track suit. I swear I was about to cry when I saw those three together laughing. It was so touching... maybe it was also because of the music.
Horikita Maki is my absolutely favorite actress. Honestly I don't think I would have watched this dorama at all if it didn't have her. :-( But then again, I don't think anyone can play Ashiya as well as her. :lol

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 02:27
by lin85239217
http://www.56.com/p_33118199.swf

[JPSEEK]「花ざかりの君たちへ」magazine(90P)

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 02:37
by momoji
just a quick thought...can't wait for ep 5 because it focus on Nanba...ever since I saw him in bra in ep 3 he is getting more2 awesomely adorable... haishhh!!! yatta Nanba sempai daisuki...

P/s: I recommend you guys to watch kamen rider kabuto, Nanba and Ghost boy is in it and they are cho cool....

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 02:40
by Nomanymore
lin85239217 wrote:http://www.56.com/p_33118199.swf

[JPSEEK]「花ざかりの君たちへ」magazine(90P)
Superb !! :cheers:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 02:46
by Li-Mei
There was a part in the latest episode where Nakatsu is in the room with Mizuki;
Mizuki: Nakatsu, what do you think about Sano?
Nakatsu: ORE WA HOMO JA NEI!
PUHAHAHAHA.

Also, that part where Tennouji was counting their push-ups...who counts like that?! hahaha.
At this point, I'm more interested in what Nakatsu does than Sano. He's so interesting and fun to watch! Also, didn't Ikuta play a character in Hana Yori Dango? His face looks familiar.

Also, I remember reading the manga and Himejima is portrayed so differently in the manga but here he's just scary.

This drama made me realize how good of an actor Mizushima is. I've seen clips of him behind the scenes of his other projects and he seems like a soft-spoken guy but in this drama he shows a completely different face!

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 02:50
by NanaTorigawa
this is kinda a marker for me.. i have no time to read any of the 11 or so pages so...

here i am saying hi.. and that i can't wait to get back home to watch HK subbed!!!

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:03
by ecoice
this was my most favorite episode (thanks Kai for subs!!)!! I watched this drama because of Toma and I'm so thankful for it because Toma = AMAZING as Nakatsu. He was so fantastic in this episode.

I do have a quesiton though..maybe I missed it or something but...
the part where Nakatsu was sneaking up to Mizuki's floor to sleep next to her or something, and Sano was like, there's more room down here, and he's like oh okay. Nakatsu is like, already laying down on the floor when Sano turns of the lights...but he turns the lights back on immediately, so how come he's standing up sleeping?!

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:04
by tsurashi313
lin85239217 wrote:http://www.56.com/p_33118199.swf

[JPSEEK]「花ざかりの君たちへ」magazine(90P)
WOW. Thanks for sharing this! :D I want some scans that they showed. Just love the song in it.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:08
by person
I've watched the 4 episodes that have come out with English subs, and I have to say that it's pretty good. I'm waiting for the next episode to come out.
Instead of waiting, I'm watching the Taiwanese version. I have to say that I like the Japanese version. Taiwanese has too many stupid funny parts... I don't know, the stories are a little different and everything, but yeah.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:08
by tsurashi313
ecoice wrote:this was my most favorite episode (thanks Kai for subs!!)!! I watched this drama because of Toma and I'm so thankful for it because Toma = AMAZING as Nakatsu. He was so fantastic in this episode.

I do have a quesiton though..maybe I missed it or something but...
the part where Nakatsu was sneaking up to Mizuki's floor to sleep next to her or something, and Sano was like, there's more room down here, and he's like oh okay. Nakatsu is like, already laying down on the floor when Sano turns of the lights...but he turns the lights back on immediately, so how come he's standing up sleeping?!
Lol I had asked that question earlier. :lol Nomanymore had told me that it was probably because:
Because Nakatsu wanted to sleep with Mizuki but Sano was "smart" and turned it back on. Or something like that.... :D

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:14
by wat3rm3lon
I know it's really late to say this.
But this is just my opinion.
I think it's such a good idea the Mizuki didn't just come to Japan to fall in love - like in the TW version! In the JP version, she willingly wanted Sano to have a girlfriend, not being jealous - I just thought that was sweet. I can't wait to see her unconsiously fall in love with Izumi. The next few episodes should be good :D.

Lidjgldjifgjf. Episode 5.
COME NOW :lol.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:15
by blue.berrii
Nakatsu was so funny in this episode. i just loved the scene where everyone started to rush into sano and mizuki's room guessing what sano was doing at night. this version is obviously funnier than the TW version, at least IMHO. can't wait for the next episode!!

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:18
by rinaKeiko
momoji wrote:just a quick thought...can't wait for ep 5 because it focus on Nanba...ever since I saw him in bra in ep 3 he is getting more2 awesomely adorable... haishhh!!! yatta Nanba sempai daisuki...

P/s: I recommend you guys to watch kamen rider kabuto, Nanba and Ghost boy is in it and they are cho cool....
Yeah!! Hiro is so hot in Kamen Rider Kabuto.. *rabu rabu* :wub:
Li-Mei wrote:
This drama made me realize how good of an actor Mizushima is. I've seen clips of him behind the scenes of his other projects and he seems like a soft-spoken guy but in this drama he shows a completely different face!
I totally agree with you. He is very good in acting.
ahh~ I'm so in love wtih this guy. :heart:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:19
by wangbu
tsurashi313 wrote:Lol I had asked that question earlier. :lol Nomanymore had told me that it was probably because:
Because Nakatsu wanted to sleep with Mizuki but Sano was "smart" and turned it back on. Or something like that.... :D
Hahaha..... and I thought...
...Shuichi was just unfortunate... maybe Izumi -really- forgot something that he turned on the lights. :D

But Shuichi was really funny there.... sleeping while standing, makes me fall off my bed :w00t:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:20
by Fleet
Oh No. Someone is trying to kidnap Mizuki or something. Oh no.

What will happen in episode 5!?!?!?

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:21
by crabbyrat
I WANT THOSE TOMA SCANS!! :lol

And yeah, Toma was in Hana Yori Dango-- he played Oribe Junpei in the first episode of the second season. I'm probably one of the few people who actually felt for the Junpei character, even while I was reading the manga before watching Toma play him.

And in my opinion, Mizuki had a good reason for chasing Sano in the Taiwanese version as well-- he inspired her to work hard and lose weight, and I'd consider that quite an influence.
EDIT: Well I guess not to go all the way to a boy's school and stuff, but Mizuki is quite a strange girl, soo :D

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:29
by wangbu
Li-Mei wrote: At this point, I'm more interested in what Nakatsu does than Sano. He's so interesting and fun to watch! Also, didn't Ikuta play a character in Hana Yori Dango? His face looks familiar.

Also, I remember reading the manga and Himejima is portrayed so differently in the manga but here he's just scary.
Yeah, Ikuta appeared in HYD2 - He was Oribe Junpei, the guy who played friends with Makino and has a deep hatred towards Domyouji.

I didn't notice that at first... but my little brother did. :lol

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:33
by wangbu
mikan_suki wrote:Did anybody notice that they're not showing the principal anymore... not that I want her back or anything... actually the show can do without her lol... Hope I don't offend anyone who likes her lol! :lol
Awww.... you break my heart! The Principal is so beautiful! :wub:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:33
by Nomanymore
And in my opinion, Mizuki had a good reason for chasing Sano in the Taiwanese version as well-- he inspired her to work hard and lose weight, and I'd consider that quite an influence.
EDIT: Well I guess not to go all the way to a boy's school and stuff, but Mizuki is quite a strange girl, soo
^ well even how strange you are, I hardly think that there's such a person like that... ^^; come on, deguising urself as a boy & comes to an all boy school , just for an idol that u've seen on TV ? LoL
Me too, I luve Shun, I luve Ohno, I luve Shige to death but I dun't think I'm ready to leave everything here to come to Japan, akak, must be crazy yea..
Even the fact they do influence me (!) , it's a really difficult decision when it comes to reality.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:37
by Nomanymore
Fleet wrote:Oh No. Someone is trying to kidnap Mizuki or something. Oh no.

What will happen in episode 5!?!?!?
well I dun't think Mizuki will get kidnapped or anything but going to have fun instead haha :lol the crazy dorms will compete again, but this time Sano's rival school will also be there !! It's goin to be very exciting !! :w00t: omg, all those hotties in ousen ! woaaa

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:43
by j_halo7
Nomanymore wrote:
I somehow agree at that point but at the same time I also wonder if it's on plan of the script writer, again. :unsure: Now I even doubt that the real reason he made that change of Sano's accident is this.. So.. now, Mizuki answered that she doesn't luve/idolize Sano that much to come back to Japan when her brother asked her. Does it mean she just did it out of guilty sense ?? :blink , .. If it's true, what will happen ? They'll fall in luve with each other or not ? man, the story got complicated when it comes to Sano & Mizuki's relationship which wasn't supposed to be.. Becuz in the manga it's much more simple, argh.

I just hope the script writer is not crazy enough to make Mizuki ends up with Nakatsu ! oh well u never know....
nono, i think Sano and Mizuki will still fall in love.
at the party with St. Blossoms, remember how just before Sano pulled Mizuki out from the party, they did a slow-mo focus on Sano's face than Mizuki blinking? it appears that Mizuki was staring at Sano. cuz she didn't notice Sano had moved and was surprised when she was suddenly grabbed by Sano. :D

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:54
by wangbu
Nomanymore wrote: ^ well even how strange you are, I hardly think that there's such a person like that... ^^; come on, deguising urself as a boy & comes to an all boy school , just for an idol that u've seen on TV ? LoL
That's why, as they say in the very first episode...

"This drama is fictional. Please pardon the foolishness."

Hahahaha! :P

If that were in real life, the school would become a laughing stock, if not outright foolish. :goggle:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 03:56
by yesha
hey!! i just got into the show! man toma's sooooo hot! hahahahaha!!! now dling the eps like crazy!

hehehe! i actually had a crush on him in HYD2 but i didn't get his name so i kept referring to him as oribe junpei. then i thought the guy in HK looks so much like oribe so i kept watching, only to find out that it was him!!! :P lucky me.

i capped this:
Image
gah! so cute~~~~~

i was wondering, can anyone point me to a CB that has the eps around 350-400 mb? coz all the ones that have the 4th ep are around 600-700 mb. :(

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:00
by vina.loves.sushi
j_halo7 wrote:
nono, i think Sano and Mizuki will still fall in love.
at the party with St. Blossoms, remember how just before Sano pulled Mizuki out from the party, they did a slow-mo focus on Sano's face than Mizuki blinking? it appears that Mizuki was staring at Sano. cuz she didn't notice Sano had moved and was surprised when she was suddenly grabbed by Sano. :D
my conclusion in that scene was:
mizuki was suddenly mesmerized by sano when she looked at him, hahahaha! maybe that's a start of mizuki unconsciously falling for sano...or maybe it's just me overanalyzing things,hahahaha!

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:11
by Namida Iro
vina.loves.sushi wrote:
j_halo7 wrote:
nono, i think Sano and Mizuki will still fall in love.
at the party with St. Blossoms, remember how just before Sano pulled Mizuki out from the party, they did a slow-mo focus on Sano's face than Mizuki blinking? it appears that Mizuki was staring at Sano. cuz she didn't notice Sano had moved and was surprised when she was suddenly grabbed by Sano. :D
my conclusion in that scene was:
mizuki was suddenly mesmerized by sano when she looked at him, hahahaha! maybe that's a start of mizuki unconsciously falling for sano...or maybe it's just me overanalyzing things,hahahaha!
I thought of another thing. XD
Perhaps Sano grabbed Mizuki because he saw her to be a bit uncomfortable around them? XD Aside from the annoyance from the other girl, that is. At least that's the kind of feeling I got. Or was I just wishing for too much? :lol

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:13
by Salz
rinaKeiko wrote:
momoji wrote:just a quick thought...can't wait for ep 5 because it focus on Nanba...ever since I saw him in bra in ep 3 he is getting more2 awesomely adorable... haishhh!!! yatta Nanba sempai daisuki...

P/s: I recommend you guys to watch kamen rider kabuto, Nanba and Ghost boy is in it and they are cho cool....
Yeah!! Hiro is so hot in Kamen Rider Kabuto.. *rabu rabu* :wub:
Li-Mei wrote:
This drama made me realize how good of an actor Mizushima is. I've seen clips of him behind the scenes of his other projects and he seems like a soft-spoken guy but in this drama he shows a completely different face!
I totally agree with you. He is very good in acting.
ahh~ I'm so in love wtih this guy. :heart:
im Hiro fan too...i luv him since Kabuto n Lovely Complex.....he such a good actor..all different story n he have totally different acting for all the story....from cool, calm n over confident to adorable shy dork to hyper n happy go lucky senpai...i think he is quite shy in real life.......he is so cute in the bowling show when he is so nervous...i also watch him in Gokusen2, Brother beat and Ame yume. but his character is too small but i still notice him..hehe...hope Hiro will act more n maybe given lead in the next drama

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:15
by Nomanymore
vina.loves.sushi wrote:
j_halo7 wrote:
nono, i think Sano and Mizuki will still fall in love.
at the party with St. Blossoms, remember how just before Sano pulled Mizuki out from the party, they did a slow-mo focus on Sano's face than Mizuki blinking? it appears that Mizuki was staring at Sano. cuz she didn't notice Sano had moved and was surprised when she was suddenly grabbed by Sano. :D
my conclusion in that scene was:
mizuki was suddenly mesmerized by sano when she looked at him, hahahaha! maybe that's a start of mizuki unconsciously falling for sano...or maybe it's just me overanalyzing things,hahahaha!
uhm...
In my opinion, it was becuz Mizuki realized that Sano lied .The girl asked him what he does furing free time, he said "walk Yujiiro" , there before we got to see that Mizuki discovered that Sano doesn't walk out Yuujiro as he mentioned.. that's why she keeps wondering during all eps what Sano's actually doing.. And so in that scene she got little off with that question in head again...

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:34
by wat3rm3lon
^Nomanymore:

Yeah. That's what I thought too. When that particular scene happened. I screamed out "LIE!" Lol.

Well, at least that's what I think :lol.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:50
by j_halo7
Nomanymore wrote:uhm...
In my opinion, it was becuz Mizuki realized that Sano lied .The girl asked him what he does furing free time, he said "walk Yujiiro" , there before we got to see that Mizuki discovered that Sano doesn't walk out Yuujiro as he mentioned.. that's why she keeps wondering during all eps what Sano's actually doing.. And so in that scene she got little off with that question in head again...
but...
but i dun think Sano was lying. in his free time, it seems that all he ever does is take Yujiiro out for walks since he doesn't do high jump anymore. i think he was answering that in general, he likes to take Yujiiro out for walks. not taking into account recently he has been doing secret training.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:51
by crabbyrat
yesha wrote:hey!! i just got into the show! man toma's sooooo hot! hahahahaha!!! now dling the eps like crazy!

hehehe! i actually had a crush on him in HYD2 but i didn't get his name so i kept referring to him as oribe junpei. then i thought the guy in HK looks so much like oribe so i kept watching, only to find out that it was him!!! :P lucky me.
I just wanted to pop in with a... YAY! Another Toma fan!!! :P

I almost want to rewatch Gokusen 2 to look for Hiro (I've never rewatched a drama before, so we'll see). I mean, I heard a cute guy named Hiro was in it, so I tried looking for him, but to no avail, since I really didn't know what he looked like :roll It's also hard to find a guy who somebody thinks is cute in a sea of pretty faces. It's like saying "Oh, there's this cute guy in Hana Kimi, look for him." It's like a needle in a haystack!! :lol

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:51
by Nomanymore
I'm watching the eps again....

I'm so curious about how & in which circumstance the script writer will make those "2 persons" (our should I say a heartless untouchable guy & a naive boyish girl ?) realize that they'd 'fallen' for each other..
*bang head*
argh, it better starts soon, ah~

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:54
by Nomanymore
j_halo7 wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:uhm...
In my opinion, it was becuz Mizuki realized that Sano lied .The girl asked him what he does furing free time, he said "walk Yujiiro" , there before we got to see that Mizuki discovered that Sano doesn't walk out Yuujiro as he mentioned.. that's why she keeps wondering during all eps what Sano's actually doing.. And so in that scene she got little off with that question in head again...
but...
but i dun think Sano was lying. in his free time, it seems that all he ever does is take Yujiiro out for walks since he doesn't do high jump anymore. i think he was answering that in general, he likes to take Yujiiro out for walks. not taking into account recently he has been doing secret training.
yeah, but it's about this eps where Mizuki keeps wondering about Sano's attitude. She discovered that Sano actually doesn't walk Yuujiro out anymore but do sthing else instead. And that's why she thinks he lies...

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:56
by Li-Mei
You know what I realized? Whenever there is a half-naked scene with any of the male characters I don't seem be affected at all. (about fan-service I suppose) -___-;; Yeah, they have some muscle but they're too thin....I would like to see a little more meat on them. I even noticed that Oguri Shun's pecs are uneven.... Really, the only half-naked scene that was amusing to me was with Mizushima...and that was when he was oh-so-casually wearing Mizuki's bra. Someone, please feed these poor boys. They need protein!!!

Anyway, I could care less if Mizuki and Sano got together. So far the story focuses more on the value of friendship and trust rather than LUST (except for Nakatsu, you pervert you. I just want to hang up a sign around Mizuki saying, "Reserved") or fluffy romance. I think that Kanna and Tennouji are cute though.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 04:58
by Nomanymore
^ whatever u say, Sano & Mizuki's relationship is still the main point of the story, can't deny that fact.

About the boys, I didn't pay attention to it to be honest cuz it just doesn't interest me (I've seen so many around me already LoL). It's just a fan service, take it light. Cuz it doesn't affect the quality of the drama at all. :roll

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:07
by crabbyrat
Li-Mei wrote:You know what I realized? Whenever there is a half-naked scene with any of the male characters I don't seem be affected at all. (about fan-service I suppose) -___-;; Yeah, they have some muscle but they're too thin....I would like to see a little more meat on them. I even noticed that Oguri Shun's pecs are uneven.... Really, the only half-naked scene that was amusing to me was with Mizushima...and that was when he was oh-so-casually wearing Mizuki's bra. Someone, please feed these poor boys. They need protein!!!

Anyway, I could care less if Mizuki and Sano got together. So far the story focuses more on the value of friendship and trust rather than LUST (except for Nakatsu, you pervert you. I just want to hang up a sign around Mizuki saying, "Reserved") or fluffy romance. I think that Kanna and Tennouji are cute though.
I agree with you on both counts. At this point they're building up the friendships to make them all mean something to each other and rely on each other a lot, but I think they're setting up the foundation for an amazing romance between Sano and Mizuki. We see Sano start to rely on Mizuki more and feel protective of her, which I think is a big part of her draw. It's not all about love and romance, it's about more, which is great. And of course they're too skinny, hahaha

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:08
by dopeyR12
Li-Mei wrote:You know what I realized? Whenever there is a half-naked scene with any of the male characters I don't seem be affected at all. (about fan-service I suppose) -___-;; Yeah, they have some muscle but they're too thin....I would like to see a little more meat on them. I even noticed that Oguri Shun's pecs are uneven.... Really, the only half-naked scene that was amusing to me was with Mizushima...and that was when he was oh-so-casually wearing Mizuki's bra. Someone, please feed these poor boys. They need protein!!!

Anyway, I could care less if Mizuki and Sano got together. So far the story focuses more on the value of friendship and trust rather than LUST (except for Nakatsu, you pervert you. I just want to hang up a sign around Mizuki saying, "Reserved") or fluffy romance. I think that Kanna and Tennouji are cute though.
haha i thought the same thing about those guys.
im like, these guys are waaaay to skinny
they made me feel bad
lol

i also like the deeper theme to it
i know this show is like a 'pop' type thing with all the eyecandy and whatnot
but its not completely shallow
which is a good thing

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:12
by Nomanymore
okay I'm being greedy here, I want romance !! just as if the script writer could hear me from here, I want MORE Mizuki & Sano's moments !!!!!!!!!!!!!


LoL

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:16
by wat3rm3lon
Nomanymore wrote:^ whatever u say, Sano & Mizuki's relationship is still the main point of the story, can't deny that fact.

About the boys, I didn't pay attention to it to be honest cuz it just doesn't interest me (I've seen so many around me already LoL). It's just a fan service, take it light. Cuz it doesn't affect the quality of the drama at all. :roll
"There around me?"

EH?! WHERE. I've never seen guys in person - as hot as them.
RAN WHERE DO YOU LIVE?! :lol.

And I agree with you. They really need to get to the romance XD.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:18
by rinaKeiko
crabbyrat wrote:I almost want to rewatch Gokusen 2 to look for Hiro (I've never rewatched a drama before, so we'll see). I mean, I heard a cute guy named Hiro was in it, so I tried looking for him, but to no avail, since I really didn't know what he looked like :roll It's also hard to find a guy who somebody thinks is cute in a sea of pretty faces. It's like saying "Oh, there's this cute guy in Hana Kimi, look for him." It's like a needle in a haystack!! :lol
In Gokusen 2, Hiro always wears green t-shirt. If you see green, that's him :wub:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:22
by Nomanymore
@rinaKeiko: gotta luve ur sig <<3 Hiro kawaii~ LoL

@wat3rm3lon: I live in France, well not that I say every french is hot, just that in my highschool, most of them are "ikemen" so... haha

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:27
by wat3rm3lon
Nomanymore wrote:@rinaKeiko: gotta luve ur sig <<3 Hiro kawaii~ LoL

@wat3rm3lon: I live in France, well not that I say every french is hot, just that in my highschool, most of them are "ikemen" so... haha
Mmm. French.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:37
by crabbyrat
rinaKeiko wrote: In Gokusen 2, Hiro always wears green t-shirt. If you see green, that's him :wub:
YAAAYY thank you! I'll definitely look out for him then! And I do admit I want romance, but in due time it will come, hehe.

And I visited France last year and thought there were a lot of cute guys there too! Well I was just in Paris so it was a small sample... There's probably a ton of cute guys here in California too, but I just don't pay good attention.

Edit: I FOUND HIRO!! I decided to look at screencaps instead :D It's a good strategy though, wearing bright neon green so you can stand out from your classmates :lol

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:41
by Yorokobi
I never considered any guys in my home country cute but being in Japan is like being in heaven ^_^

I have to admit though just like those guys in Hana Kimi too many Japanese guys are naturally that creepy skinny

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 05:56
by Nomanymore
I think 'cute' or not is just depending on a person's taste ^^;

I do believe everywhere has "Ikemen" ! Just open ur eyes & u'll percieve one ^_^

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 06:16
by nophankh
Maybe someone already started this conversation, but I find Asano dull. He hasn't really done anything. I just love Nakatsu. I think he's carrying the show with his antics.

I just loved when he...
ep.3: nakatsu dancing with undies on his head and wearing a bra.

ep. 4, reasoning that it would be okay to shower with mizuki because it would save mother earth.

or pretending to sleep on the wall.

...there are so many more funny scenes with him. I just love him.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 06:36
by momoflower
dopeyR12 wrote:
Li-Mei wrote:You know what I realized? Whenever there is a half-naked scene with any of the male characters I don't seem be affected at all. (about fan-service I suppose) -___-;; Yeah, they have some muscle but they're too thin....I would like to see a little more meat on them. I even noticed that Oguri Shun's pecs are uneven.... Really, the only half-naked scene that was amusing to me was with Mizushima...and that was when he was oh-so-casually wearing Mizuki's bra. Someone, please feed these poor boys. They need protein!!!
haha i thought the same thing about those guys.
im like, these guys are waaaay to skinny
they made me feel bad
lol
My ex-boyfriend (who is native Japanese) gets plenty of protein but he is still incredibly skinny. I think it's part of his genes that most Japanese people have extremely high metabolism. He's been trying to gain weight, but it hasn't really worked (he eats a lot).

On a completely different note, I really like Nakatsu. His character's so cute.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 06:50
by Yorokobi
I cant believe ive posted 60 times in this forum (well 61 including this one) thats crazy for me. Ive only really had a forum life scince I came to Japan.

Anyway on the topic of Hana Kimi the guys who plays Himejima has really creeped me out scince the beginning but I think im getting used to him and starting to like his character. I cant believe the acter is like 28 and portraying a high school student though thats crazy!

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 06:52
by Yorokobi
oops forgot to mention the other thing I wanted to say
does anyone else thing Kagurazaka's hair is really weird??

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 07:07
by Salz
yes his hair is weird but he still look cute with the hair

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 08:05
by Namida Iro
Really? I think that weird hair of his makes him hot as usual~~ XD U-kun kawaii~

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 08:15
by momoflower
Kind of off-topic, but Namida Iro, I really like your sig picture. I love that moment with Nakatsu. Hahaha...

Poor Nakatsu. I hope something good happens to him sometime (I have never actually read the manga or anything).

And it is weird for a 28 year old to be acting as a student. But at least it's still entertaining. That moment with the girl. Hahaha.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 10:39
by Nomanymore
nophankh wrote:Maybe someone already started this conversation, but I find Asano dull. He hasn't really done anything. I just love Nakatsu. I think he's carrying the show with his antics.

I just loved when he...
ep.3: nakatsu dancing with undies on his head and wearing a bra.

ep. 4, reasoning that it would be okay to shower with mizuki because it would save mother earth.

or pretending to sleep on the wall.

...there are so many more funny scenes with him. I just love him.
hey, Nakatsu just makes people laugh, it's mostly the reason fans like his character right ?

Sano's character is more special than u can see.. well at least in my eyes. He has done SOMETHING real for Mizuki (refers to the conversation between Sano & Mizuki's bro).
I can't believe it, omg... :blink

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 12:00
by Namida Iro
@momoflower: Thank you! ^^ I love Nakatsu's antics too! He's really funny and without him the show probably won't be as hilarious ne~

But I think Sano's just as perfect in his own way. ^^ Just like in the manga. Shun's perfect for the role. And now that he has begun to open up just a little bit more to Mizuki, we'll be anticipating some more kawaii Sano x Mizuki moments soon (I hope). XD

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 12:53
by Shunbaby
Namida Iro wrote:@momoflower: Thank you! ^^ I love Nakatsu's antics too! He's really funny and without him the show probably won't be as hilarious ne~

But I think Sano's just as perfect in his own way. ^^ Just like in the manga. Shun's perfect for the role. And now that he has begun to open up just a little bit more to Mizuki, we'll be anticipating some more kawaii Sano x Mizuki moments soon (I hope). XD
I totally agree with Nomanymore and Namida Iro...Shun is awesome! I love every scene he is in! He doesn't have to over act to convey his feelings. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 16:40
by Nomanymore
I heard that there wun't be Hana Kimi next week due to the Election.. is it true ? O_o

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 17:05
by lsqB
Nomanymore wrote:I heard that there wun't be Hana Kimi next week due to the Election.. is it true ? O_o
I think that only applies to Papa to Musume...

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 17:57
by ngpossible
i don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but i thought kayashima (the dude who sees ghosts) looked really hilarious when he didn't get voted into the joint party. i don't know, for some reason, i found his disappointed expression really interesting since he's always so mellow.

and the part where toma was defending mizuki in front of sano was so...touching! gomen! i found it kinda romantic that he expressed what his care for her like that :)

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 18:28
by Manatsu
Nomanymore wrote:I heard that there wun't be Hana Kimi next week due to the Election.. is it true ? O_o

Lily is right. There will be HanaKimi next week so don't worry.

Image

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 20:46
by euniceng446
Yay, finally watched it with subs. This episode was GREAT! i loved the part where:
Sano tried to sneak up to sleep with mizuki
sano and them were all smiling and laughing
nakatsu defended mizuki...he was so seriouls and so hot!
The part where nakatsu got really close to mizuki

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 20:48
by euniceng446
And yes, i hope that it does show for next week cause things are getting really really really good here: Especially when sano:
decided to compete for the high jump again :)

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 20:57
by hl4eva
MiIiyah wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:I heard that there wun't be Hana Kimi next week due to the Election.. is it true ? O_o

Lily is right. There will be HanaKimi next week so don't worry.

Image
yup! Thanks Miliyah. Very appreciate your hard work!!!! I can't wait to watch the next epsiode.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 21:03
by wat3rm3lon
hl4eva wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:I heard that there wun't be Hana Kimi next week due to the Election.. is it true ? O_o

Lily is right. There will be HanaKimi next week so don't worry.

Image
yup! Thanks Miliyah. Very appreciate your hard work!!!! I can't wait to watch the next epsiode.
Lmao. when I saw that. I seriously as like:

EH?!!??!

Yess, there's still going to be Hana Kimi :lol.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 22:34
by sp4078
dopeyR12 wrote:
Li-Mei wrote:You know what I realized? Whenever there is a half-naked scene with any of the male characters I don't seem be affected at all. (about fan-service I suppose) -___-;; Yeah, they have some muscle but they're too thin....I would like to see a little more meat on them. I even noticed that Oguri Shun's pecs are uneven.... Really, the only half-naked scene that was amusing to me was with Mizushima...and that was when he was oh-so-casually wearing Mizuki's bra. Someone, please feed these poor boys. They need protein!!!

Anyway, I could care less if Mizuki and Sano got together. So far the story focuses more on the value of friendship and trust rather than LUST (except for Nakatsu, you pervert you. I just want to hang up a sign around Mizuki saying, "Reserved") or fluffy romance. I think that Kanna and Tennouji are cute though.
haha i thought the same thing about those guys.
im like, these guys are waaaay to skinny
they made me feel bad
lol

i also like the deeper theme to it
i know this show is like a 'pop' type thing with all the eyecandy and whatnot
but its not completely shallow
which is a good thing
Me too !! They are like skeletons. None of them got some muscle or meat. :goggle:

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 23:29
by Adelayde
Hi! I'm new here, & I just wanted to say that this show is surprisingly good. :-)
At first I was a little skeptical about this show (especially how ridiculous it can be at times), but it's actually pretty funny! And Nakatsu's character is just too cute.

I was bored so I made some Hana Kimi icons...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
There's no text 'cause I got kind of lazy, but I think they're okay with or without text.

Posted: Jul 27th, '07, 23:53
by lsqB
sp4078 wrote:
dopeyR12 wrote:
Li-Mei wrote:You know what I realized? Whenever there is a half-naked scene with any of the male characters I don't seem be affected at all. (about fan-service I suppose) -___-;; Yeah, they have some muscle but they're too thin....I would like to see a little more meat on them. I even noticed that Oguri Shun's pecs are uneven.... Really, the only half-naked scene that was amusing to me was with Mizushima...and that was when he was oh-so-casually wearing Mizuki's bra. Someone, please feed these poor boys. They need protein!!!

Anyway, I could care less if Mizuki and Sano got together. So far the story focuses more on the value of friendship and trust rather than LUST (except for Nakatsu, you pervert you. I just want to hang up a sign around Mizuki saying, "Reserved") or fluffy romance. I think that Kanna and Tennouji are cute though.
haha i thought the same thing about those guys.
im like, these guys are waaaay to skinny
they made me feel bad
lol

i also like the deeper theme to it
i know this show is like a 'pop' type thing with all the eyecandy and whatnot
but its not completely shallow
which is a good thing
Me too !! They are like skeletons. None of them got some muscle or meat. :goggle:
....interesting.

As a Japanese girl, I prefer these guys over any muscular guys...

I just don't like muscle. ^-^;



If only their faces (hair & eye, specifically) looked better....
right now, the only guy that's decent to me is Toma.

Posted: Jul 28th, '07, 00:06
by hhv94
Decided to post DDL Links I've uploaded onto my Livejournal site...
SARS episode 1-3.
http://community.livejournal.com/hhv94/
I should have episode 4 DDL Link up in an hour with a softsub file uploaded there asap.

Posted: Jul 28th, '07, 00:06
by crabbyrat
Hmm I'm half Japanese, but also American (and Californian), so I'm used to/more attracted to the surfer/skater look. Lean, but not too skinny. And Adelayde, your icons are great!! I'm thinking of stealing a couple! :D

Posted: Jul 28th, '07, 00:15
by lsqB
crabbyrat wrote:Hmm I'm half Japanese, but also American (and Californian), so I'm used to/more attracted to the surfer/skater look. Lean, but not too skinny. And Adelayde, your icons are great!! I'm thinking of stealing a couple! :D
haha I'm in cali too, but I have to admit I've yet to see a surfer.
I think cali=surfer only applies to socal.

here... you have plenty of skinny chinese/japanese guys... :lol

Posted: Jul 28th, '07, 00:22
by TG3
Did anyone appreciate the Gundam costumes as much as I did? That was so random and hilarious! BTW, what song was playing when those 2 "connect" and make eye contact. I can recognize the artist as Kawashima Ai from her voice, but is that song new or old?

Also, was that a blatant product placement for the Nintendo DS "Eye Training" game or what?