[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 14th, '07, 00:14

Nomanymore wrote: akak I think Nakatsu will fail, sthing will happen for sure.. they wun't let Mizuki got kissed that easily lol
it's not Nakatsu and Mizuki xD

its somebody else : D Image

i'm just guessing lol coz the might put "that" scene in the drama

ahaha i just noticed they made the photograper(hara akiha) a woman o___o [random]

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jul 14th, '07, 00:14

Nomanymore wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:*le sigh* I wish people subbed kdramas outside of subbing groups...I'm noticing that never happens *is pining for the much-talked-about coffee prince* anyways, I'm going to continue watching the jdrama despite the fact that its making me sad, I do it for Maki and Shun.
I dun't get what u mean, confusing ,ur post.

Noone obliges u to watch what makes u sad, if u do, then bear it urself :roll
sorry, I didn't mean I feel obligated to watch. I'm continuing to do so because I like the lead actors and am hoping it will get better. Maybe I should have put it makes me sad (at the moment but I'm waiting to see if it gts better).

I wasn't complaining or anything about it...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 14th, '07, 01:01

shaay wrote:Maybe they didn't want to portray any underage drinking. Yeah, I have no idea too. Doesn't hurt taking a guess though.

As for Sano...
It's been a while since I read the manga but I always thought that Sano only used the accident as an excuse to stop high jumping. But the reason he really quit was because he couldn't handle the pressure that came with being the star high jumper and the expectations that came with it. Again, it's been a while. So yeah, that's what I thought. I dunno. Please don't crucify me if I'm wrong >.<
You're right. That is the reason. But as for his reason in the Drama, its yet to be revealed. They'll probably say it later in the drama. Right now he just says people don't understand him.

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 14th, '07, 01:04

seirin wrote: You're right. That is the reason. But as for his reason in the Drama, its yet to be revealed. They'll probably say it later in the drama. Right now he just says people don't understand him.
it was revealed in the second episode

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 01:18

reiyuki wrote:
Nomanymore wrote: akak I think Nakatsu will fail, sthing will happen for sure.. they wun't let Mizuki got kissed that easily lol

ahaha i just noticed they made the photograper(hara akiha) a woman o___o [random]
akak I see... well I'm not really into that stuff.. I prefer Mizuki&Sano, wish to see more of their cute moments, akak hope that when Sano knows the truth, he'd treat her better lol

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 14th, '07, 01:20

Nomanymore wrote: akak I see... well I'm not really into that stuff.. I prefer Mizuki&Sano, wish to see more of their cute moments, akak hope that when Sano knows the truth, he'd treat her better lol
lol not something serious kinda like sano and nakatsu's lol
yeah i hope so too o___o

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 01:40

I wonder if the underwear thief is in teh comic ? becuz I haven't finished it yet so I have no idea, do they invent this one too ?

cadream

Post by cadream » Jul 14th, '07, 03:06

Nomanymore wrote:
akak I see... well I'm not really into that stuff.. I prefer Mizuki&Sano, wish to see more of their cute moments, akak hope that when Sano knows the truth, he'd treat her better lol

Maybe Sano have some different feeling, when he knows Mizuki who is girl.
I think he will protect and treat her better but quietly.
It's Sano style.

He will try to play high jump again.
Maybe this is the best thing for Mizuki.
Mizuki want to see the Sano play high jump again.

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 14th, '07, 03:39

Nomanymore wrote:
reiyuki wrote:

ran I also think that kiss in the preview will fail because of something random. Aww but I still want a tomaki chuu~~ Never mind if it's later in the story. But I still want it! As Toma said, Nakatsu is really a sad character T.T, he's funny but his love isn't reciprocated. NOO~~ I don't want that! At least let him have a chuu with Mizuki. And don't worry I'm qt sure Sano will be softer to Mizuki qt soon. After all, 3 years ago when i read that manga, it was called something else in chinese, not the Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nv tt it's more commonly known now. Last time, it was called "Secretly in love with you" (that was a translation by the way). So I think the main theme is for Sano to like Mizuki secretly and vice versa.

reiyuki akiha~~ I can't really remember the names. But he's the photographer in the manga right? I think that a few characters are squashed into that one character. the one who slept with Umeda sensei was a reporter and she carries a camera around too. And the person who sells photos in the manga was a guy too. Yup so she's technically a 3-in-1 hoho. anyway, what's the other kiss you're talking about... shh put it in spoiler tag.

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 14th, '07, 03:56

Nomanymore wrote:I wonder if the underwear thief is in teh comic ? becuz I haven't finished it yet so I have no idea, do they invent this one too ?
nope. the panty thief wasn't in the manga. :lol

and i don't remember who asked this but: (with regards to the tomaki kiss)
in the manga, nakatsu DOES get to kiss her, but only on the cheek. :wub: so right now, idk, maybe they will have their kiss, but just a cheek kiss. :D BUT MAN!! maki is just toooooooo darn lucky... T.T

---------------------------------------------------

KamichamaN wrote:*le sigh* I wish people subbed kdramas outside of subbing groups...I'm noticing that never happens *is pining for the much-talked-about coffee prince*
erm... what did you mean by the people subbed kdramas outside subbing groups? :scratch: :scratch:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 04:03

lunargen wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:I wonder if the underwear thief is in teh comic ? becuz I haven't finished it yet so I have no idea, do they invent this one too ?
nope. the panty thief wasn't in the manga. :lol

and i don't remember who asked this but: (with regards to the tomaki kiss)
in the manga, nakatsu DOES get to kiss her, but only on the cheek. :wub: so right now, idk, maybe they will have their kiss, but just a cheek kiss. :D BUT MAN!! maki is just toooooooo darn lucky... T.T
uwaa, it must be mecha kawaiiii then LoL :D , man I wonder how they end up.. hope it has a good ending..

wth.. why do I imagine such thing now ? :cussing:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 04:06

ferine wrote: ran I also think that kiss in the preview will fail because of something random. Aww but I still want a tomaki chuu~~ Never mind if it's later in the story. But I still want it! As Toma said, Nakatsu is really a sad character T.T, he's funny but his love isn't reciprocated. NOO~~ I don't want that! At least let him have a chuu with Mizuki. And don't worry I'm qt sure Sano will be softer to Mizuki qt soon. After all, 3 years ago when i read that manga, it was called something else in chinese, not the Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nv tt it's more commonly known now. Last time, it was called "Secretly in love with you" (that was a translation by the way). So I think the main theme is for Sano to like Mizuki secretly and vice versa.
O_o I just have a crazy thought that TomaKi will have another drama in the future & that time they'll be paired... lol just likz Akira*Nobuta & Kurosaki*Tsurara, even though they didn't end up together :-(

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 14th, '07, 04:18

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

uwah!! i rechecked the manga!! and...
in the part where i THOUGHT they did kiss, THEY REALLY DIDN'T!! Image

but i swear i remember mizuki got a kiss on the cheek... i even remember the little heart was drawn on her cheek to show that... :lol but i dont want to sift through all of it XD
uwah!! really sorry...

rarachan81

Post by rarachan81 » Jul 14th, '07, 04:49

aaaagrrhhhhhh
maki why?????????
not match whyyy????????
and shun oguri ???? he was totaly fail at conan and his face to sweet to play this role :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 05:13

^ shut up. if u haven't watched the serie.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 05:16

lunargen wrote::crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

but i swear i remember mizuki got a kiss on the cheek... i even remember the little heart was drawn on her cheek to show that... :lol but i dont want to sift through all of it XD
uwah!! really sorry...
*FAINT*

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Jul 14th, '07, 06:56

uwah!! really sorry...
i remember this part! it always made me sad... nakatsu was my first favourite male character when i first started reading (then it slowly switched over to umeda~ XD)... it pained me to see nakatsu looking so lost when it came to mizuki =(. the poor guy really meant well ><

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 14th, '07, 07:21

@ usachuu - i know!! :cry: i heart soooo much for nakatsu.... T.T its just sooo sad... but then that's how it goes... the main characters HAVE to be together in the end, cause if not, then this wouldn't be shoujo eheheheheh XD

OMG A THOUGHT JUST HIT ME.

maybe, if they really DO Ouran, maybe they'll have Toma as Tamaki!!! ahahaha i think he'll make a good Tamaki, since Nakatsu's a lot like Tamaki XD they're both hyper and out of this world ahaha *only difference is that Tamaki is refined, and Nakatsu is... well.. he chews like a pig heehee*

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 14th, '07, 08:17

uwah!! really sorry...
Poor Nakatsu. Although I always love the main couple I always fall in love with the main supporting guy. Like Rui from HYD.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 14th, '07, 08:25

Nomanymore wrote:
reiyuki wrote:

i was wondering what would happen to the photo shoot part? (since they made hara akiha a girl and not the celebrity photographer that he should be) could there still be one? i wanted to see that, coz the guys would be wearing really COOL clothes..

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 14th, '07, 08:26

i think they did invent it. coz there is not panty stealers in the manga, only a boxer stealer. lolz...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 14th, '07, 08:27

reiyuki wrote:
seirin wrote: You're right. That is the reason. But as for his reason in the Drama, its yet to be revealed. They'll probably say it later in the drama. Right now he just says people don't understand him.
I don't know if what he revealed is the real truth why he can't jump. At first he says Kagurazaka said sano was afraid and sano says unknowingly he became afraid to stand on the track. Mizuki says to give it sometime. Then he seems to say he can't jump. Then before leaving he says he doesn't want to jump. So....he's afraid, he can't or he just doesn't want to. Or is there something else he's not saying.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 14th, '07, 08:41

seirin wrote:
reiyuki wrote:
I don't know if what he revealed is the real truth why he can't jump. At first he says Kagurazaka said sano was afraid and sano says unknowingly he became afraid to stand on the track. Mizuki says to give it sometime. Then he seems to say he can't jump. Then before leaving he says he doesn't want to jump. So....he's afraid, he can't or he just doesn't want to. Or is there something else he's not saying.
huh? i wasn't able to follow that... wasn't it clear about what he said?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 10:06

shaay wrote:

uwah!! really sorry...
Poor Nakatsu. Although I always love the main couple I always fall in love with the main supporting guy. Like Rui from HYD.
lol so Nakatsu's fate will be like Rui ?! lol so sad then... I alwayz wish that there's a support character in HYD who Rui will fall in love with in the end. Someone different from Makino; the story would end perfectly that way. Becuz Rui deserves it. Again I haven't watched/finished HYD , but I'm a fan of Meteor Garden & I felt bad that Rui ends up alone ...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 10:17

lunargen wrote:@ usachuu - i know!! :cry: i heart soooo much for nakatsu.... T.T its just sooo sad... but then that's how it goes... the main characters HAVE to be together in the end, cause if not, then this wouldn't be shoujo eheheheheh XD

maybe, if they really DO Ouran, maybe they'll have Toma as Tamaki!!! ahahaha i think he'll make a good Tamaki, since Nakatsu's a lot like Tamaki XD they're both hyper and out of this world ahaha *only difference is that Tamaki is refined, and Nakatsu is... well.. he chews like a pig heehee*
oh yeah.. except, the script writers want to make a big surprised for all of fans by making Mizuki & Nakatsu end up together LoL

I think the Ouran rumor is actually Hana Kimi ^__^ since the cast resembles alot.

But well who knows maybe they'll have another drama together in the future ;)

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 14th, '07, 10:47

Nomanymore wrote:lol so Nakatsu's fate will be like Rui ?! lol so sad then... I alwayz wish that there's a support character in HYD who Rui will fall in love with in the end. Someone different from Makino; the story would end perfectly that way. Becuz Rui deserves it. Again I haven't watched/finished HYD , but I'm a fan of Meteor Garden & I felt bad that Rui ends up alone ...
I hope he doesn't end up like Rui. I have to admit I haven't finished reading the Hana Kimi manga so I have no idea >.<

I do hope Nakatsu finds someone. It would be so sad if he ends up like Rui.

Aku

Post by Aku » Jul 14th, '07, 11:01

Just my two cents about the writers turning Akira into a female : (putting it into a spoiler tag, just in case)
I actually thought she was supposed to be Umeda sensei's scary sister, Not Akira.. She's toned down a bit from her character in the manga, and she's taking all those pics..but it might be a few characters rolled into one. She might end up helping mizuki later and the whole resort work storyline could be worked around her. Maybe they'll drop the Akira arc, or else bring in someone else later?

As for Sano, I'm a little disappointed with his character so far as well because its a bit nastier than in the manga, but thats because in the manga Sano was nice from the start as he found out immediately that Mizuki's a girl. He hasnt found that out in the drama yet..can't wait to see that! :D Bet he won't be so mean then.

Nakatsu - totally, totally loved his character in the manga. Its a bit different in the drama, but I still love him. I think he's one of the best actors here. :P

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 14th, '07, 11:03

lunargen wrote:@ usachuu - i know!! :cry: i heart soooo much for nakatsu.... T.T its just sooo sad... but then that's how it goes... the main characters HAVE to be together in the end, cause if not, then this wouldn't be shoujo eheheheheh XD

haha same freq here. I was thinking of pi as tamaki last time, with his Akira. But now I think Nakatsu resembles Tamaki more. hohoho. That eating habit can be changed. I can almost imagine him going "Haruhi! My beloved daughter!" to Maki hahahaa

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 11:21

akak I hope Maki wun't have any manga adaptation anymore becuz I want her in more serious role ^__^

maki325

Post by maki325 » Jul 14th, '07, 11:28

episode 2 was awesome

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 14th, '07, 11:46

Nomanymore wrote:
shaay wrote:

uwah!! really sorry...
lol so Nakatsu's fate will be like Rui ?! lol so sad then... I alwayz wish that there's a support character in HYD who Rui will fall in love with in the end. Someone different from Makino; the story would end perfectly that way. Becuz Rui deserves it. Again I haven't watched/finished HYD , but I'm a fan of Meteor Garden & I felt bad that Rui ends up alone ...

hmm... if toma will be tamaki of ouran, then i would really watch it. but please not maki again for the female lead? coz... doesn't it get to tiring to see her as a boy/girl? not that i don't have anything against maki (i love maki) but they should be giving other opportunities to promising actresses too. ne?

and... umeda sensei is one of the characters that i admire in hana kimi. he's really a cool-gay-doctor. ehihi... :mrgreen:

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 14th, '07, 12:10

I was wondering if anyone had seen Vol.5 in the special section of the Hana Kimi official site. They some show clips of the students doing some kind of exercise and ask Maki some questions. Just asking because I would really love to know what they are asking her and what her answers are and I don't understand a single word of Japanese >.<

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 12:51

biniBningPunkista wrote:hmm... if toma will be tamaki of ouran, then i would really watch it. but please not maki again for the female lead? coz... doesn't it get to tiring to see her as a boy/girl? not that i don't have anything against maki (i love maki) but they should be giving other opportunities to promising actresses too. ne?

and... umeda sensei is one of the characters that i admire in hana kimi. he's really a cool-gay-doctor. ehihi... :mrgreen:
well despite the number of dramas she's been in, Maki is still a "newbie", she still has highschool girl most of time... I think she is one promising actress at the moment, she's only 18 !!

and yes I really want to see her in a serious role, different to Tsurara in Kurosagi.

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 14th, '07, 13:21

Nomanymore wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:hmm... if toma will be tamaki of ouran, then i would really watch it. but please not maki again for the female lead? coz... doesn't it get to tiring to see her as a boy/girl? not that i don't have anything against maki (i love maki) but they should be giving other opportunities to promising actresses too. ne?

well despite the number of dramas she's been in, Maki is still a "newbie", she still has highschool girl most of time... I think she is one promising actress at the moment, she's only 18 !!

and yes I really want to see her in a serious role, different to Tsurara in Kurosagi.
Eh? I tot Tsurara is qt serious...haha

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 13:29

yeah but she wasn't lead right ? ^__^

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 14th, '07, 13:56

Nomanymore wrote:yeah but she wasn't lead right ? ^__^
ohhh icic.. haha yar.. I like school drama but she's really acting in too many high school drama. I hope to see her in more grown up role and not always in uniform.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 13:59

me too, but no worry, she's still young , her career is long await in front of her :)

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 14th, '07, 16:31

Its too bad the Ouran thing was onlya rumor. Just by looking at her in HanaKimi, she looks for the part of Haruhi very well. And in my opinion, she's better with more serious characters, which Haruhi is.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 14th, '07, 16:34

Lol. I love Maki, and how she's always fit to play the girl pretending to be a guy.

Lmao.
This is a fan-made trailer I found. I WAS LIKE. "Woahh."

Of Maki, as Akito. It's pretty chill :lol.
I'm going to advertise the video I made XD.
Comment and rate this, too :D.

Hana Kimi manga spoilerssss, woo hoo.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 14th, '07, 16:36

Prodigy_child wrote:Its too bad the Ouran thing was onlya rumor. Just by looking at her in HanaKimi, she looks for the part of Haruhi very well. And in my opinion, she's better with more serious characters, which Haruhi is.
Yeahhhh. I thought so too. I just freaking' love Maki, still XD.

EPISODE 3, COMEEE.

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Jul 14th, '07, 17:36

Here are some screen caps for Ep. 2 :D.
I love screen capping.. i usually take a bunch when i watch stuff
I don't know if anyone posted any (i don't really want to back track that many pages)
So cute :D
I see sparkles
:lol
Ah the doc! he doesn't look bad here :D I remember ppl complaining that he wasn't what they pictured.. but he looks pretty good in Ep. 2
HAHA gotta be my fav. scene
o.o
GHOST BOY! :D
pig? I don't even remembering capturing this

xxpingphuongxx

Post by xxpingphuongxx » Jul 14th, '07, 17:53

hehe, i just finished watching the 2nd ep. I don't know any of the cast members beside the main girl, so far its good, but the guy that plays Jiro part, isnt as funny as Jiro.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 14th, '07, 18:20

ep 2 was hilarious and I have an impression that Horikita Maki's acting has became better than in the 1st ep.. must be cause she has more allure of a guy ?!!

and I don't remember if I've already readed the manga or not since I'm always a raw manga carnivore but I think that I love the personage of Toma better than the one played by Shun

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 18:49

lol most of people I've seen like Nakatsu character more.. I think becuz he makes people laugh & Sano not.. akaka but I still like Sano for some reasons.. Okay I admit I can't choose lol

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 14th, '07, 20:26

... sometimes there are mysteries that we don't know its reasons, but I guess a (good looking) guy in love is irresistable :roll

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 14th, '07, 20:41

lol ^_^ I thought I was a diehard Shun-fan but even I am strongly drawn towards Toma now ^^*

Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Jul 14th, '07, 21:25

Having finally watched the second episode I can say the drama has improved on the first one. Its much better now, hopefully it will continue that way. I have never been a fan of Shun, maybe because of his role in HYD (found him really dull for some reason) but I kinda like him in Hana Kimi, looking forward to ep 3 when he finds out about Mizuki. Seriously ep 3 can't come soon enough.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 14th, '07, 22:48

lol u're the 1st I've seen who dislikes that character.. well me I haven't even finished HYD, so can't judge.. But I did luve Meteor Garden, with Zai Zai XD iyaa no matter what Shun's Rui can't ever beat ZZ's Rui lol

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 15th, '07, 00:28

ferine wrote:reiyuki akiha~~ I can't really remember the names. But he's the photographer in the manga right? I think that a few characters are squashed into that one character. the one who slept with Umeda sensei was a reporter and she carries a camera around too. And the person who sells photos in the manga was a guy too. Yup so she's technically a 3-in-1 hoho. anyway, what's the other kiss you're talking about... shh put it in spoiler tag.
Akiha Hara, he was bi in the manga... o___o 3 people? woah o.o
kiss between Shizuki and Umeda. i'm not sure if their gonna put it in the drama though coz i remembered Shizuki is a Homophobic o____0 ahaha Umeda kissed him to scare him off i think o__0

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 15th, '07, 00:30

biniBningPunkista wrote:i was wondering what would happen to the photo shoot part? (since they made hara akiha a girl and not the celebrity photographer that he should be) could there still be one? i wanted to see that, coz the guys would be wearing really COOL clothes..
lol yeah i want to see it too o__o

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 15th, '07, 00:33

seirin wrote:I don't know if what he revealed is the real truth why he can't jump. At first he says Kagurazaka said sano was afraid and sano says unknowingly he became afraid to stand on the track. Mizuki says to give it sometime. Then he seems to say he can't jump. Then before leaving he says he doesn't want to jump. So....he's afraid, he can't or he just doesn't want to. Or is there something else he's not saying.
ummm.... i didn't follow that Image

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 15th, '07, 00:34

maki325 wrote:episode 2 was awesome
ahaha it was funny XD

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 15th, '07, 02:12

You're posting a billion times O___O;;

anyways. I want episode 3 out!! Heck, I wish the whole series is out. I hate the wait. :P

^-----this cracks me up the most so far.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 15th, '07, 02:46

ack... there would be kiss with umeda sensei and ayashi's brother right???
her brother was supposed to look HOT and White/American looking (in the manga).
but in the series there is no way the brother looks hot or even american looking.
anyways.. this is a Whole New hana kimi. so there are no expectation supposedly...

i just wonder what the brother would be doing then... hmmmm...
i still can't wait to see maki in cute girl clothes!!!

Harle

Post by Harle » Jul 15th, '07, 03:44

biniBningPunkista wrote:ack... there would be kiss with umeda sensei and ayashi's brother right???
but in the series there is no way the brother looks hot or even american looking.
anyways.. this is a Whole New hana kimi. so there are no expectation supposedly...

Ayashi? who's Ayashi? :O

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 15th, '07, 03:51

Harle wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:ack... there would be kiss with umeda sensei and ayashi's brother right???

I think she means .. Ashiya o__o;

Ashiya's brother is Shizuki. And I guess that might happen.

I know the drama is different then the manga so isn't it okay that the drama isn't "exactly" as we'd like it. It's just cause everyboyd's comparing too much. Just try not to compare and you'll enjoy the drama more.
Last edited by Fleet on Jul 15th, '07, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 15th, '07, 03:53

Harle wrote:

whaaa... sumimasen!!! i meant Ashiya...!!! Ashiya Mizuki..
ack! i messed that one up. lolz... sorry...

Harle

Post by Harle » Jul 15th, '07, 03:53

Fleet wrote:
Harle wrote:

I think she means .. Ashiya o__o; Ashiya's brother Shizuki
hahaha XD, I should have noticed that. Maybe it's because I'm too sleepy^^°

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 03:57

This is a little late but there is something I have to say
A lot of people have been saying how they prefer the dramas explination for Miyuki going to Japan because its more like a real reason and not just like a stalker as she was in the manga but this is really wrong!
In the manga Miyuki wasn't a stalker! After watching Sano jump she thought he was amazing, and his whole attitude was inspiring, he inspired her to become a better person and to try hard in everything she did. The when he stopped jump she felt that not only a s a fan did she need to go to him but also because she needed to repay him for all the confidence and inspiration he had given her, so she made it her goal to help him become that person again.
I think this reason is just as admirable as the dramas slightly dramatic 'because it was my fault' reason. She is not a stalker in the drama but feels it her duty to pay Sano back for changing her life by changing his!

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 15th, '07, 04:04

Yorokobi wrote:This is a little late but there is something I have to say
A lot of people have been saying how they prefer the dramas explination for Miyuki going to Japan because its more like a real reason and not just like a stalker as she was in the manga but this is really wrong!
In the manga Miyuki wasn't a stalker! After watching Sano jump she thought he was amazing, and his whole attitude was inspiring, he inspired her to become a better person and to try hard in everything she did. The when he stopped jump she felt that not only a s a fan did she need to go to him but also because she needed to repay him for all the confidence and inspiration he had given her, so she made it her goal to help him become that person again.
I think this reason is just as admirable as the dramas slightly dramatic 'because it was my fault' reason. She is not a stalker in the drama but feels it her duty to pay Sano back for changing her life by changing his!
I actually agree with you. But, it's fine I guess. Sometimes changing the manga a bit can be good. Who knows?

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Jul 15th, '07, 04:30

Fleet wrote:You're posting a billion times O___O;;

anyways. I want episode 3 out!! Heck, I wish the whole series is out. I hate the wait. :P

^-----this cracks me up the most so far.
me?Image sumimasen ...

i like the gif :D
that scene was so funny XD

CcROAWR

Post by CcROAWR » Jul 15th, '07, 07:30

jojochan wrote:lol ^_^ I thought I was a diehard Shun-fan but even I am strongly drawn towards Toma now ^^*
same here.

ive watched the HYD series and found Shun 'alright' but when i found out he was going to be in Hana kimi :blink YAY~

Toma seems to have this strange entrancing aura around him...

phenally

Post by phenally » Jul 15th, '07, 08:39

i think toma is outshining shun so far in the series... i mean... sano is kinda cool and reserved at the moment and nakatsu just so sweet and funny and kawaii!! I love watching toma in the series especially when he goes rabu rabu over mizuki !! welll cant wait to see more action from shun too .... arghhhh i love 3 of them so much!!! great casts !!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 08:53

^ I just wonder if u took this banner from Ikemen_paradise community ??

zenkzenk

Post by zenkzenk » Jul 15th, '07, 10:59

Yorokobi wrote:This is a little late but there is something I have to say
Mizuki is a delusional stalker. I'm so glad they changed the reason she cross-dressed in the live action series.

shinnonusum

Post by shinnonusum » Jul 15th, '07, 11:45

Just want to ask... where can i find the ost of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e ?
The songs inside are so nice.. and i wonder when will ep 3 be out ? :unsure:

shinnonusum

Post by shinnonusum » Jul 15th, '07, 11:47

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Egg-chan wrote:Why is Sano so mean in this one :( Oh well, I still like it ^_^
i think he's gonna be nicer in episode 3. but in the manga he was somewhat mean at first and a bit of a loner....
Me too.. Sano will be nicer and more gentle for the next few epis i guess .... :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 11:59

The Ost is not released yet but the 2 theme songs will be release within this month ^__^ I want the OST to be released later too lol

Episode 3 will be aired this Tuesday !! XD

shinnonusum

Post by shinnonusum » Jul 15th, '07, 12:09

Nomanymore wrote:The Ost is not released yet but the 2 theme songs will be release within this month ^__^ I want the OST to be released later too lol

Episode 3 will be aired this Tuesday !! XD
Thanks ya.. meanwhile will wait patiently for it to be out..
But i'm getting so excited to watch it !! :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 13:05

me too :p I want to see how shocked Sano will be when he knows that Mizuki is a girl lol

momoji

Post by momoji » Jul 15th, '07, 13:24

I can only see shirotan in that banner

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 15th, '07, 13:43

xxpingphuongxx wrote:hehe, i just finished watching the 2nd ep. I don't know any of the cast members beside the main girl, so far its good, but the guy that plays Jiro part, isnt as funny as Jiro.
Yeah, Jiro's pretty darn funny playing Toma's character in the Taiwanese version. I definitely like his character more than Wu Zun/Oguri Shun's character. Though i'm a sucker for Shun so i'm sure i'll still end up liking his character a bit. Hehe.

Hmm, i think it's pretty goofy that they made the equivalent of Sano's high jump rival all ghetto-looking in the Taiwanese version of Hana Kimi which was played by Ethan Ruan. Despite that, i find Ethan to be quite entertaining. I guess they wanted to really make him look like the "bad" guy by having him portrayed that way. Hehe. Definitely unlike Shirota Yuu who looks pretty normal to me. Not to mention quite nice-looking. Tee-hee.

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 15th, '07, 15:31

melonyhappy wrote:Here are some screen caps for Ep. 2 :D.
I love screen capping.. i usually take a bunch when i watch stuff
I don't know if anyone posted any (i don't really want to back track that many pages)
So cute :D
I see sparkles
:lol
Ah the doc! he doesn't look bad here :D I remember ppl complaining that he wasn't what they pictured.. but he looks pretty good in Ep. 2
HAHA gotta be my fav. scene
o.o
GHOST BOY! :D
pig? I don't even remembering capturing this
HQ screencaps are so pretty *_*

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 15th, '07, 15:32

Nomanymore wrote:lol most of people I've seen like Nakatsu character more.. I think becuz he makes people laugh & Sano not.. akaka but I still like Sano for some reasons.. Okay I admit I can't choose lol
i <3d manga!Sano

JuriaSmart

Post by JuriaSmart » Jul 15th, '07, 15:56

So far, I'm really enjoying this drama. I should say I was first attracted to it due to its casting. Hana Kimi was relatively a sweet manga to read. But somehow it hasn't made an impact on me such as Ouran HS Host Club for example. It was simply another shoujo for me. But then this Live Action adaptation was a major blow in the face. in a positive way. Despite a few goofs and inaccuracies here and there, it remains an entertaining drama to watch to forget the heaviness of the everyday reality. It's been a while since I've been doki doki while seeing or waiting for a drama. So I'm really happy I gave this drama a chance to win me over because it did after only 2 episodes.

Also, I feel much more close to DRAMA's Mizuki than the mangas's. Somehow I thought her a bit like a cry-baby to a certain extend. Maybe the word immature is more accurate to use. I mean to say we saw her crying, we saw her whining and asking herself about her real motives to coming to this all-boys school. I didn't dislike her character I just prefer seeing her interactions with Sano, Nakatsu and the others more. Misuki's character itself didn't mean much to me. But then I should also confess I'm way over the range 13-18 years old. :alcoholic: Probably this manga wasn't intend to reach an audience such as me anyway. But I adore the Mizuki portrayed by Maki. And Shun and Toma. And even 'Oscar' gained my sympathy. I like the changes made from the manga to the JPN live action adaptation.

For one thing I wish to see that was present in the manga
* Sano seeing Mizuki naked.
* Mizuki getting into Sano's bed.
* Sano's and Mizuki's various kisses.

For Nakatsu's sake, I wish he can also get a kiss with Mizuki. Although highly unlikely. I still pray for it. If there was another drama starring Maki and Toma I'll sure be cheering for this couple. Their onscreen and offscreen chemistry is really apparent.
EPISODE 3 in 3 days !!! I really can't wait for it ! :cheers: