[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
SunStar

Post by SunStar » Aug 25th, '07, 06:04

could someone give a brief summary of what episode is about...cuz i saw it in japanese with chinese subs and i don't know neither.... all i know is that the episode is called " i like mizuki".....

artemis07

Post by artemis07 » Aug 25th, '07, 06:09

That's what episode 8 is called.

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 25th, '07, 06:20

apartofmylife thanks so much for all the pictures...all the trio and osaka boys is so cute

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 25th, '07, 07:16

SunStar wrote:could someone give a brief summary of what episode is about...cuz i saw it in japanese with chinese subs and i don't know neither.... all i know is that the episode is called " i like mizuki".....
the subs are out, you can just download the video and watch with subs

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 25th, '07, 10:11

Hi Hi ~

apartofmylife posted the Kantou version of TV Guide ~ And I just bought the Kansai version ~ Sorry it's Camera Version since I didn't bring my scanner to Japan

Some pics of Yuu and Yuujiro
ImageImage

Is that the boy who plays Sano's bro?

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Aug 25th, '07, 10:49

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @Salz, your siggy, hahahah!! Love this show~ gyaaaaaaa~ Sano and Toma~ :wub:

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 25th, '07, 11:37

thanks so much miyuki_chan...hope when u get hold of ur scanner u can scan again in HQ version all of their pics

asrai

Post by asrai » Aug 25th, '07, 13:34

hwah..I'm so happy with this episode..Kagurazaka is soo cute..I think he fell in love with Sano ne?! haha...and hibari trying to steal his precious photo of Sano..

waaa everyone is so cute in this episode..Oguri Shun is sooo cute when flustered.."do you have a period?" LOL..

I'm all for Sano because of Shun but Ikuta Toma is so charming ........... hwah..

who the h*ll made these japanese boys soo drool worthy O_o..

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 25th, '07, 15:00

It looks like the finale will be a 2 hour special (which means more works for me, but hey! I don't mind :P ). So maybe they will try to wrap everything up for this season, but you never know. :-)

It's no secret (or is it?) that the whole reason I want to sub this series is because my favorite actor - Kamikawa Takaya aka Umeda sensei is in it, but I'm glad he's in this drama, because I'm really having fun watching it. (I also like Maki-chan and Shun-san as well though).

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 25th, '07, 15:32

Kai200X wrote:It looks like the finale will be a 2 hour special (which means more works for me, but hey! I don't mind :P ). So maybe they will try to wrap everything up for this season, but you never know. :-)

It's no secret (or is it?) that the whole reason I want to sub this series is because my favorite actor - Kamikawa Takaya aka Umeda sensei is in it, but I'm glad he's in this drama, because I'm really having fun watching it. (I also like Maki-chan and Shun-san as well though).
awww... its about to end?
now that im actually having fun watching it??? ack...
its so sad to think that its about to end :cry:

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 25th, '07, 15:38

Kai200X wrote:It looks like the finale will be a 2 hour special (which means more works for me, but hey! I don't mind :P ). So maybe they will try to wrap everything up for this season, but you never know. :-)

wow! 2 hour special?! kai, ganbare, your work is always appreciated, arigatou ne! :D

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 25th, '07, 15:47

yaaayyy! Thanks for sharing the good news, Kai - a 2 hour special finale - I was hoping that they'd manage to get all in one season, as Maki and Shun are getting bigger and bigger projects and their schedules would have been difficult to synchronize.

And thank you, as always for your subs - I love Umeda-sensei as well.

Miyuki-chan, that is the actor who plays Shin, they look like they're filming the Autumn Nationals, so they're probably almost to the end.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 25th, '07, 15:49

guys... can you help me where i can find the "Instrumental Version" of "Peach"?
i really love how the music goes... :)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 25th, '07, 16:01

Thanks for your hardwork on the subs! We really appreciate it. Yay 2 full hours of hanakimi. Can't wait. These weekly waits are a killer.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 25th, '07, 16:24

2 hours final ?!! wowww XD XD

But I wonder what is it about, perhaps they let Mizuki's secret blown just in the end ?!

Hopefully, we got a sweet ending for Sano & Mizuki :wub: :roll

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 25th, '07, 16:35

2 hour special?!?! That's awsome. So it's basically like having 13 episodes :P
I hope the ending is a Sano x Mizuki one too. I mean if the directer was holding off all those Sano x Mizuki during the series, maybe he will make the ending really satisfactory... Well, at least I hope so :D

apartofmylife those pictures are all so adorable!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 25th, '07, 16:36

^ i agree! wow 2 hours...i have mixed feelings...i kinda wanna see how the series ends but also don't want to as well because, well, it's the end! am not making much sense...but anyway, that's something i will look forward to! ike ike ikemen!!!!

thanks for sharing the pics, they're all so cute! and yeah, why did they make these japanese boys so drool worhty anyway?! hahaha ^0^

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 25th, '07, 18:05

Wow 2 hours! I cant wait to watch it! Also where can i watch episode 8?
:scratch:

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 25th, '07, 21:50

j_halo7 wrote:
It's "Boom boom boom" by Hiromi Go :)

@ strawberry2005 & neknek

this is the song. :)
thanks... i'll download it right now :P

bitt3r--sweet

Post by bitt3r--sweet » Aug 26th, '07, 01:57

biniBningPunkista wrote:guys... can you help me where i can find the "Instrumental Version" of "Peach"?

I've been searching for it, too! But Miliyah was kind enough to upload it for me. 2-hour finale?!! Hooray! :cheers:

PEACH Instr: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=5NQR8VRG
Last edited by bitt3r--sweet on Aug 26th, '07, 03:37, edited 1 time in total.

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 26th, '07, 03:20

wowwwww...2hour finale???that great news.....gambate Kai....i luv ur sub n i also like Umeda

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 26th, '07, 04:58

bitt3r--sweet wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:guys... can you help me where i can find the "Instrumental Version" of "Peach"?

I've been searching for it, too! But Miliyah was kind enough to upload it for me. 2-hour finale?!! Hooray! :cheers:

arigatou gozaimasu for the help!!! its very much appreciated :D

frivolous

Post by frivolous » Aug 26th, '07, 06:25

heys, im new to this forum and i love hearing you guys spoil the story for me!! =D lol, it just makes me even more excited!! hahaha!! im so strange ayes?? i love this story although there are parts when i think they could do better - such as more shun and maki action. =p lol. :P

anyway, im dying to watch episode 8 and i've tried kai's website: bittersweet @ livejournal. however due to her latest change, we now have to join in order to view all her entries. i was wondering would you guys happen to know? :blink i tried leaving a comment on her "blog" but unforunately, i've received no reply ><" *sobs* so if you guys know, please tell me!! :-)

thank you so muchs!! ^^

p.s - what is this about romeo and juliet thing?? aah!! i cant wait to watch it!! :D

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 26th, '07, 06:29

miyuki_chan Thanks so much for the pic!!! I really love it :wub: I want to that too :wub:
Now I wonder it has the same article....well maybe the same I guess... :P
I translated a funny part of the article. I think this is funny!

M: Maki, S: Shun, T: Toma
M: Now I remember these two guys played a trick on me. When we were at the beach for ep5, I was so tired that I fell asleep. :sleeping:
S: I sleep with my eyes open, but Maki-chan also sleeps with her eyes a little open. :lol
T: I sneaked up on her and kindly put a sweat jacket on her face. Then I saw her mouth open wide too, so I put a mint tablet in her mouth...
M: Nobody told me about it when I woke up...so .. I was like..why does my mouth feel refresh??? I didn't eat mint tablets, did I???
S: You are awful~, Toma. :lol
M: Aren't they awesome? I cant find anything damn about them. :lol
T: It's Oguri Shun when he just wakes up. His hair is so messy that it looks like he has cauliflower on his head. :shocked:

Aren't they really nice together? I love to see them together. Maki loves insects and bug. I forgot where I read about it, but
Maki chases them and other actors with holding an insect. How nice she is!
And also, she posted a picture of a medama-no-oyaji(eyeball dad) toy on her blog. It's a souvenir from Shun.
You know, they had a kitarou quarrel. That's why Shun bought it for her. She says you hit the eyeball, and digital eyeball-dad shows up,
and then you can play a game. Oh~~I want that too!!!

Two more days to ep09 :D Ep12 is a two hour special :cheers: So excited :lol

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 26th, '07, 06:59

bitt3r--sweet wrote:I've been searching for it, too! But Miliyah was kind enough to upload it for me. 2-hour finale?!! Hooray! :cheers:

ooo thanks...and yatta! 2 hour finale! :cheers: i hope they have a special episode of behind the scenes stuff too! i love BTS stuff. :D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 26th, '07, 07:15

apartofmylife wrote: S: I sleep with my eyes open, but Maki-chan also sleeps with her eyes a little open. :lol
That's so weird ^^; I thought he was just acting "pretending to sleep with eyes open" in Stand Up! drama. I would never guess he actually does it in real life ^^;

Thanks apartofmylife for the wonderful translation :D I love the 3 pairing ^^; maki x shun x toma

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 26th, '07, 07:43

seirin wrote:That's so weird ^^; I thought he was just acting "pretending to sleep with eyes open" in Stand Up! drama. I would never guess he actually does it in real life ^^;
Haha^^; It got me kinda stumped^^; One of my frirends sleeps with her eyes a little open..it is funny or weird to see her eys move to right and left^^;
I want to sneak up on Shun and took a photo..hehehe.
Does Shun do it in Stand up!? I've gotta watch it! Sounds funny XD I'm a new fan of him. Before I watched him in a promotion for Rinokimi, He was
just Shun, but now he is soooooo Shun! Thanks for a lot of information on Shun thread :heart:

Ok, I am getting off topic here, so I'd better go XD

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Aug 26th, '07, 08:37

apartofmylife -- Thank you for that translation! That is so funny. The more I read about the three of them, the more I like it. They really created a sort of friendship in the set.

Toma is so devious.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 26th, '07, 09:02

To apartofmylife

Yeah the covers for Kansai and Kantou is different ~ And since I live in Kansai area, I get Kansai version ~ But apprently I can order from store to get Kantou version as well or order online I think

The interview inside is the same ~ Cause inside the interview the picture is the same. And I kind of skimmed your translation and it's the same.

I just bought some new magazines and it's got Maki, and Shun and Toma ~ I take pics for you guys when I'm rested out ~ Just came back from Osaka after lining up for Tsubasa stuff.. LOL

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 26th, '07, 09:24

apartofmylife wrote:miyuki_chan Thanks so much for the pic!!! I really love it :wub: I want to that too :wub:
Now I wonder it has the same article....well maybe the same I guess... :P
I translated a funny part of the article. I think this is funny!

M: Maki, S: Shun, T: Toma
M: Now I remember these two guys played a trick on me. When we were at the beach for ep5, I was so tired that I fell asleep. :sleeping:
S: I sleep with my eyes open, but Maki-chan also sleeps with her eyes a little open. :lol
T: I sneaked up on her and kindly put a sweat jacket on her face. Then I saw her mouth open wide too, so I put a mint tablet in her mouth...
M: Nobody told me about it when I woke up...so .. I was like..why does my mouth feel refresh??? I didn't eat mint tablets, did I???
S: You are awful~, Toma. :lol
M: Aren't they awesome? I cant find anything damn about them. :lol
T: It's Oguri Shun when he just wakes up. His hair is so messy that it looks like he has cauliflower on his head. :shocked:

Aren't they really nice together? I love to see them together. Maki loves insects and bug. I forgot where I read about it, but
Maki chases them and other actors with holding an insect. How nice she is!
And also, she posted a picture of a medama-no-oyaji(eyeball dad) toy on her blog. It's a souvenir from Shun.
You know, they had a kitarou quarrel. That's why Shun bought it for her. She says you hit the eyeball, and digital eyeball-dad shows up,
and then you can play a game. Oh~~I want that too!!!

Two more days to ep09 :D Ep12 is a two hour special :cheers: So excited :lol
I luve Tomaguri XD so cute~
But how Toma put the sweat jacket on her face then the mint tablet in her mouth ?.. doesn't the jacket cover it already ?....
And Toma's comment about Shun's hair ROFL~~ , cauliflower ? *shake head* u little evil Tomaa LoL but I guess that's how they love you akaka
Yea, Maki luve animals, she isn't scared of insects! wat surprised me at 1st when I knew it in a TV Pg.. She even post a photo of a bug on her head on her blog >o< !!
I alwayz luve the interraction between the cast, it seems so interesting u know that they really get along together. It makes me somehow even more comfortable when I watch them together in the drama. You know in some other drama when the cast doesn't get along, u can notice their lack of chemistry on screen quite obviously (aka Sapuri)...
Shun gave Maki the eyeball as souvenir, XD I wonder if he prepared it in advance or that his manager gave it to him ^^; either way, it's sweet lol Again, I like it that Maki mentioned about it on her blog..
She doesn't mind of wat people might think, u know there exists some very 'weird' fans ^^; akakak no wonder that's wat Shun likes about her :roll If It were me, seeing that person appreciate my gif would make me feel hyper happie :D

Sorry, off topic XD

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 26th, '07, 14:33

guys.. i cant seem to open up megaupload...

does anyone have a better link?
im looking for the "PIANO version of PEACH"
it just caught my ear... it sounds so good.. :wub:
thanks for the help!!!

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 26th, '07, 15:45

biniBningPunkista wrote:guys.. i cant seem to open up megaupload...

thanks for the help!!!
here's the file bitt3r--sweet uploaded. i just re-up onto sendspace. (:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dfkp6a

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Aug 26th, '07, 16:00

this has nothing to do with the drama. i just found a picture of that oscar guy. quite attractive i must say.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 26th, '07, 16:20

^ they should have asked him to keep his hair as long as the pic or give him hair extensions till that long. he would look even more perfect as Oscar than! :lol

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Aug 26th, '07, 16:30

ninjabunny wrote:this has nothing to do with the drama. i just found a picture of that oscar guy. quite attractive i must say.

OMG Is that really the same person?! o.O He should stay that way!
Then he can keep up with the "Ikemen" title! :lol He actually doesn't look bad there at all. :w00t:

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 26th, '07, 17:24

Awwww, Kyo disappears into the role of Oscar - he's unconventional looking, but that's part of his charm. He played Ren in Nana 2, and he totally looks different there as well - and SO TALL. :mrgreen:

I quite like him as Oscar, he always makes me laugh.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 26th, '07, 18:14

He looks so different here, woww, I'm wondering if Oscar character will kill his image lol

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 26th, '07, 18:14

Dang, that's him? Crazy.

I used to sleep with my eyes open a couple of times. It was during my freshman year in college when I'd be so exhausted I'd fall asleep and my eyes would stay open. I make sure to get enough sleep nowadays so it doesn't happen anymore (as far as I know).

It's nice, because the Taiwanese Hana Kimi cast seemed to get along pretty well together too! I think the Japanese cast really benefits by having someone outgoing like Toma there so he can unite everyone together. Shun and Maki I understand to be a little more shy. They're all so awesome though, it makes me happy :D I can't believe how they assembled these guys into these roles-- they're so perfect to me! I was amazed at how I was already a big fan of the trio independently before the drama was announced, so them together is just awesome!!

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 26th, '07, 18:21

i preferred the Ren in Nana 1 movie. but i think the Oscar actor didn't get as much screen time in Nana 2 yeah? cuz the story focused more on Nana (Hachi).

still, looks aside he definately brought out the essence of Oscar! xD

kerobu

Post by kerobu » Aug 26th, '07, 21:09

I wonder if anyone else noticed this on episode 7. This is a Nanba + Nakao moment that I totally missed because the attention to the dialogue was shifted to Ashiya when she came into the room.
I rewatched this episode to get screencaps of Nanba, then I came across this. To be exact, this happened about 4:40 into the episode. I don't really like it when Nakao is harassing Nanba :lol but this was such a cute gesture I couldn't resist sharing. This was after Nanba punched Nakao's face for telling Tennouji and the rest of the people in the room that he hasn't had any girlfriend for a certain number of days.

yamarita

Post by yamarita » Aug 26th, '07, 21:15

Any chance you guys can help me find Hiromi Go's "Boom Boom Boom" song?

Sorry if this request has been posted in this thread already - I skimmed through the thread and didn't see anyone requesti for it yet...

mega_fanatic

Post by mega_fanatic » Aug 26th, '07, 21:39

XoX wrote:I hope the ending is a Sano x Mizuki one too.
ugh i don't. even though it's highly unlikely i want nakatsu to get mizuki. sano is just ridden with angst to the point where it's a turn off. :glare: but the fact that nakatsu likes mizuki even though he thinks she's a guy makes him a better match. but hey that's just my opinion :whistling: :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 26th, '07, 22:11

Nakatsu appears only a friend for Mizuki to me.. He never really tries to understand Mizuki & beside most of time he 'misread' her behaviour for sthing he imagine it is. In short term it's funny but I hope it doesn't last for too long becuz he'll only suffer in the end when he's 'woken up' from his 'dream'. And I know none of his fans want to see it.

Me, luve Sano forever~ lol he seems to be the only one normal in this school LoL

SillyKitty

Post by SillyKitty » Aug 26th, '07, 22:17

mega_fanatic wrote: but the fact that nakatsu likes mizuki even though he thinks she's a guy makes him a better match. but hey that's just my opinion :whistling: :D
I agree with you. I think it is really awesome that Nakatsu would be gay for Mizuki even though she is really a girl. Nakatsu is so funny and cute too! They get along great. I think Mizuki just thinks of him as a friend though. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants...

pearls of light

Post by pearls of light » Aug 26th, '07, 22:44

hii minna
right now am so in love with this drama~~
so if u don't mind i will join u guys^.^
ninjabunny wrote:this has nothing to do with the drama. i just found a picture of that oscar guy. quite attractive i must say.

kyaaaaa~~~ he look so kakoiiiiii
really but oscar in the drama is so crazy though he always maje me smile XD XD

but really the pic is really koiii

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 26th, '07, 22:48

Someone not all that related ~ But the artist who drew HanaKimi showed up at the filming of HanaKimi on the 26th ~

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 26th, '07, 22:49

SillyKitty wrote:
mega_fanatic wrote: but the fact that nakatsu likes mizuki even though he thinks she's a guy makes him a better match. but hey that's just my opinion :whistling: :D
I agree with you. I think it is really awesome that Nakatsu would be gay for Mizuki even though she is really a girl. Nakatsu is so funny and cute too! They get along great. I think Mizuki just thinks of him as a friend though. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants...
Honestly, this love triangle is starting to remind me of HYD. The Tsukasa vs. Rui fans. :lol Oh well, everyone has his or her opinions... However, I still stand by my ship Sano x Mizuki :D Especially after episode 8. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Nakatsu as much as the next person; but as mentioned before, I only see him as a friend. I personally think that HK can't be without any of the three leads, they all balance each other out. :-)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 26th, '07, 23:11

SillyKitty wrote:
That's just a way to say, aka I doubt that he can be serious.
& yup, 'the heart wants what the heart wants' ,
well me, I think it's just normal that Mizuki has feelings for Sano. Come on, he saved her once before, & then even though she said that was out of guilty but we all know that's not only becuz of it.
Now I want to hear Sano 's "I like Mizuki too" ^_^ well maybe not in words but by actions, hehe

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 26th, '07, 23:50

I disagree with the idea that Nakatsu doesn't understand her... I think he has the capability of being serious too... but I also support the Sano x Mizuki romance. I'm a big Nakatsu fan and sometimes "wish" that he could get together with Mizuki, but as you guys mentioned, the heart wants what it wants, and I have no problem with her wanting Sano. But I feel that Nakatsu is just as good a choice as Sano is, even if for this story he does not get the girl. Nakatsu understands her as a great friend, and that's about as far as it can get in unrequited love.

If you couldn't tell by now, I hate that sometimes it becomes Nakatsu vs. Sano like it was Tsukasa vs. Rui (in HYD I supported Tsukasa at first then eventually near the end almost went to the "Rui" camp :lol )

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Aug 27th, '07, 00:20

So no one knows why Shun's chest is so weirdly shaped (inverted)? It really looks strange... every time he's got his shirt off, I'm thinking (eeek yuck put the clothes back on). The TW version had a much better looking Sano (wu zun... drool... shun fans don't hurt me).

What is the opening and closing and songs? Anyone know where to get them?

And Nakatsu is AWESOME. Toma is just the most lovable guy ever.

The guy playing Kagurazaka, has anyone noticed that he has hardly any forehead at all? I was looking at his face and noticing how something was wrong about it... and realized that his lower face is so long, but he has no forehead. It looks so weird. Urk.

And I like Nanba more and more, he's so cute!!!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 27th, '07, 00:23

j_halo7 wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:guys.. i cant seem to open up megaupload...

thanks for the help!!!
here's the file bitt3r--sweet uploaded. i just re-up onto sendspace. (:

arigatou gozaimas!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 27th, '07, 00:29

oh, are we back to bashing actors/characters again? sigh... *shakes my head*

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 27th, '07, 00:32

^ not really... I mean she did bash, praise, bash then praised... in that order. :P
Oh well, I mean I did watch the TW version before this and although I do admit Wu Chun had a really nice bod, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.
So I won't go any further with the comparisons.
Let's just enjoy the drama! :D

mega_fanatic

Post by mega_fanatic » Aug 27th, '07, 01:31

crabbyrat wrote:I disagree with the idea that Nakatsu doesn't understand her... I think he has the capability of being serious too... but I also support the Sano x Mizuki romance. I'm a big Nakatsu fan and sometimes "wish" that he could get together with Mizuki, but as you guys mentioned, the heart wants what it wants, and I have no problem with her wanting Sano. But I feel that Nakatsu is just as good a choice as Sano is, even if for this story he does not get the girl. Nakatsu understands her as a great friend, and that's about as far as it can get in unrequited love.

If you couldn't tell by now, I hate that sometimes it becomes Nakatsu vs. Sano like it was Tsukasa vs. Rui (in HYD I supported Tsukasa at first then eventually near the end almost went to the "Rui" camp :lol )
i agree with everything except for the sano x mizuki comment :P
nakatsu is just adorable. i mean sano did save her life, whatever, but now is the present (and the fuuuuuture) :cheers: :cheers:
and i wish nakatsu was her future. sano is just so cold. nakatsu's full of life. but hey, im loving the drama. :wub: just one small flaw IMO! :whistling:

asrai

Post by asrai » Aug 27th, '07, 02:20

j_halo7 wrote: here's the file bitt3r--sweet uploaded. i just re-up onto sendspace. (:

wah...thank you..(haha >_<) .. just cause I can't find it anywhere..I tried looking for it in limewire..there's this one titled as "hana kimi ost" so I downloaded it. But it was a recording of some stupid guy advertising about a sex site..gah T_T (then I found a couple of virus in my system..)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 27th, '07, 02:58

apartofmylife wrote:
seirin wrote:That's so weird ^^; I thought he was just acting "pretending to sleep with eyes open" in Stand Up! drama. I would never guess he actually does it in real life ^^;
Haha^^; It got me kinda stumped^^; One of my frirends sleeps with her eyes a little open..it is funny or weird to see her eys move to right and left^^;
I want to sneak up on Shun and took a photo..hehehe.
Does Shun do it in Stand up!? I've gotta watch it! Sounds funny XD I'm a new fan of him. Before I watched him in a promotion for Rinokimi, He was
just Shun, but now he is soooooo Shun! Thanks for a lot of information on Shun thread
Yup, he was in Stand up with a lot of other popular stars, but I never got past episode 2 and skimmed last episode. I didn't like the story --;

About someone asking about Shun's chest. I noticed it in Titus play too. I don't think it is a big issue. If the role requires him to be topless, he will do it. He is comfortable/secure about the way he looks, he doesn't need plastic surgery to perfect himself. As long as his acting is good, that's what counts the most. Would you prefer to see an actor that can't act but looks nice? Or an actor that can act well, but looks nice(with slight flaws).
I rather shun doesn't do plastic surgery just for appearance sake.

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 27th, '07, 04:22

yeah Shun is already perfect for who he is.....let stop bashing him just cause his chest not as pretty as wu zun...if u want to c nice body just go watch wu zun

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Aug 27th, '07, 04:29

ikenai taiyoooo ah ah aha hahhhhaaaa. lmao.

I love the theme song <3

I cant wait for the next episode, yata! <3

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 27th, '07, 04:30

on the topic of Shun vs Wu Zun's body, i admit Wu Zun does have a better body BUT i think its too muscular for a high jumper body. know what i mean? his body is more like the "body buildish" type. i would think high jumpers would want muscles yet stay as lean hence light as possible. and come on, Shun's high jump looks more realistic than Wu Zun's. just my 1 cent worth.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 27th, '07, 05:02

crabbyrat wrote:I disagree with the idea that Nakatsu doesn't understand her... I think he has the capability of being serious too... but I also support the Sano x Mizuki romance. I'm a big Nakatsu fan and sometimes "wish" that he could get together with Mizuki, but as you guys mentioned, the heart wants what it wants, and I have no problem with her wanting Sano. But I feel that Nakatsu is just as good a choice as Sano is, even if for this story he does not get the girl. Nakatsu understands her as a great friend, and that's about as far as it can get in unrequited love.

mega_fanatic wrote:i agree with everything except for the sano x mizuki comment :P
nakatsu is just adorable. i mean sano did save her life, whatever, but now is the present (and the fuuuuuture) :cheers: :cheers:
and i wish nakatsu was her future. sano is just so cold. nakatsu's full of life. but hey, im loving the drama. :wub: just one small flaw IMO! :whistling:

You said it urself, Nakatsu understands her as a friend yea. Personally I dun't think there's even ever a comparison between this pair to the triangle in HYD cuz sorry to say it but I never consider Nakatsu's feeling seriously. The drama may be the reason that somehow made Sano character unlikeable, (Shun said once that his character is not the same as in the manga) so I can't blame some fans favor Nakatsu.. But no matter what & how they twist the things, the most important thing for me is the connection between them. He saved her life (in the past yea but it's a fact, dun't tell me to forget it like this), he acted like a jerk to her but when he knew the 'truth' he bowed down for her & now he's doin his best to be able to jump again (for her). & Nakatsu, I dun't really see the links that may connect him to Mizuki except his own illusions , they have fun together .. but.
I can't explain it, like when Mizuki decides to come back to America, Sano & Nakatsu reactions were different, one totally "ignored", the other got "upset" . I dunno if anyone feels/thinks as me, but for me the difference was that Nakatsu was upset becuz he knew he wun't be able to see her again, he thought that he needs her.. Sano, him, he didn't do anything becuz he thought that he didn't have right to intervene in her decision, it's not the right place for a girl like her, he's scared that he may not know wat to do to protect her here when he can't even help himself.. uhm anyone sees wat I mean here ? sorry it's little confuse, in short, one thinks about himself, the other thinks for her sake...
Each person had its own personality, I like cute person, I can even fall for them but the other might be not..As for Mizuki, who is her cup of tea, I think only her heart can tell her..

Sorry if I sound like "bashing" any character here, be assured, I LOVE all the characters in Hana Kimi (yea I even like Hibari 4 now lol) & so Nakatsu ^___^
Last edited by Nomanymore on Aug 27th, '07, 05:14, edited 2 times in total.

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Aug 27th, '07, 05:03

Wu chun is dreamy. xD,

I dont get whats wrong with shun's chest, can someone fill me in?

I love the Sano and Mizuki's LOVE. The thing is, Cant you guys notice that Sano IS in fact developing feelings for her and hes begining to be more social and stuff so their relationship grows<33, BUT I HOPE IT DOESNT END LIKE THE OTHER HANA KIMI!!!

They BETTER get together in the end!!!!!!

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 27th, '07, 05:15

And didn't they essentially get together in the other one too? For me all signs point to romance for those two, so don't worry ;)
Last edited by crabbyrat on Aug 27th, '07, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 27th, '07, 05:40

well, no matter what if Nakatsu understands her or not. Domyouji vs Rui is not same as Sano vs Nakatsu. Rui and Makino were not at the stage of lovers but more than friends. (He was her first crush). Nakatsu never stood a chance. She never saw him as anything other than a friend. Yes, it's sad for Nakatsu, but love and friendship aren't the same. Just because someone treats you nice, doesn't mean you will return their feelings. Forcing yourself would just make it painful. Well, even is Nakatsu doesn't have Mizuki, he still has his dreams of playing soccer in the Nationals and Mizuki for his best friend ^-^

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 27th, '07, 05:44

hmmm.. I don't know if this hav been posted before but..
to those who are interested with Nanba Senpai (Mizushima Hiro) & Ghost Boy/ Kayashima???( Yusuke, they've worked together before as Kamen Riders. Hiro is Kamen Rider Kabuto (the COOLEST Kamen Rider EVER, imho) & Yusuke was Kamen Rider Sasword
I was hoping they'll spooof their Kamen Rider days in HanaKimi. HENSHIN!

The clip if anybody interested:
Sasword introductory episode [#19]:
Episode20: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v220353X9nft ... 165&rank=1

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Aug 27th, '07, 05:47

crabbyrat wrote:And didn't they essentially get together in the other one too? For me all signs point to romance for those two, so don't worry ;)
AWEE! thanks for the support! I really really reallly REALLY hope your right,

But in the other one when I was watching the ending I was like.. ???????, So then I went and watched it again, and im like JUST FRIENDS??!???!?!! So I was upset!! =[
. Nakatsu never stood a chance. She never saw him as anything other than a friend. Yes, it's sad for Nakatsu, but love and friendship aren't the same. Just because someone treats you nice, doesn't mean you will return their feelings. Forcing yourself would just make it painful. Well, even is Nakatsu doesn't have Mizuki, he still has his dreams of playing soccer in the Nationals and Mizuki for his best friend ^-^
Your right, But its not like she knows his feelings yet, BUT she never viewed him as anything more then a friend so your right. But i hope they stay friends! I dont want some stupid twist that gets them to hate eachother or something... But I doubt that would happen.[/quote]

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 27th, '07, 05:53

I never saw Kamen Rider but I was thinking about it when this drama was announced! Definitely looks interesting. I think I saw a video on youtube of him and someone else (forgot who) eating onigiri with mushi in it...?! Crazy.

Yeah it was probably left (kinda) unresolved in the other one to spread it out to a second season. But it seems like they were pretty much in love with each other in that version too :)

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Aug 27th, '07, 05:59

crabbyrat wrote:
Yeah it was probably left (kinda) unresolved in the other one to spread it out to a second season. But it seems like they were pretty much in love with each other in that version too :)
Yeah, after I found out there was going to be a second season I was happy and stuff, But I wonder whats going to happen in the second season...=/

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 27th, '07, 06:12

You know how the reason Goro's on tomorrow's is because of the show "Hontoni Kowaii Hanashi!"

I just turned on TV and they were showing another episode of Kowaii Hanashi and Horikita Maki was in one of the episodes.

*kind of off-topic ~ hahaha

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 27th, '07, 07:55

whaaa...!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
i can't really find the Piano Version of Peach!!!
can someone please please please.... help me out.

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 27th, '07, 08:30

aishoni2 wrote:Hiro is Kamen Rider Kabuto (the COOLEST Kamen Rider EVER, imho)
Yes! He is the COOLEST and the HOTTEST Kamen Rider EVER!! :thumleft:

ahh~ the next episode is tomorrow!! I can't wait XD XD

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 27th, '07, 09:23

genkichelli wrote:i was looking for the ost as well and found a link to buy it online: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-23376

however, it's not gonna be out until sept 5. but anyway here's the list of the songs:
1. IKEMEN BOOGIE
2. MEN OF PARADISE
3. ST.BLOSSOM
4. GO TO SCHOOL!
5. HA NA ZA CARNIVAL
6. SAVE ME
7. EARLY SUMMER
8. IKE-MEN2007
9. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY
10. BOYZ BE AMBITIOUS!!
11. BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH
12. INTO A NAP
13. BE SILENT
14. OSAKA BOYZ
15. IKEMEN BOOGIENIGHTS
16. I AM LADY
17. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY(REPRISE)
18. EMERGENCY
19. SAND TIME
20. IS THIS SPIRITUAL?
21. TRAP HAPPY
22. PEACH
maybe the Peach Piano version will be one of these numerous songs in the OST. wait till 5 Sept which isn't that long away anyway and see how first?

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 27th, '07, 10:17

rinaKeiko wrote:
OMG.. how the heck did I dropped the HOT.
I prefer him as Tendou rather than the warm & naughty Nanba Senpai.
aaaahhh... I want them to do a spoof...

Since Goro (SMAP) will is the guest star for the next episode, I'm predicting the ratings will shoot up to almost 19%. imo, HanaKimi is the best drama this season.

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 27th, '07, 11:17

yeah Hiro definitely the HOTTEST, SEXY, THE CALMEST n SUPER COOL kamen rider ever exist and Yusuke is the cutest n the most lovable kamen rider eva

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 27th, '07, 11:37

aishoni2 wrote:
rinaKeiko wrote:
OMG.. how the heck did I dropped the HOT.
I prefer him as Tendou rather than the warm & naughty Nanba Senpai.
aaaahhh... I want them to do a spoof...

Since Goro (SMAP) will is the guest star for the next episode, I'm predicting the ratings will shoot up to almost 19%. imo, HanaKimi is the best drama this season.
akaka I'm pretty sure some badmouth people are ready to spit out their non sense once the rating is announced lol :whistling:

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 27th, '07, 12:18

miyuki_chan wrote:To apartofmylife
Yeah the covers for Kansai and Kantou is different ~ And since I live in Kansai area, I get Kansai version ~ But apprently I can order from store to get Kantou version as well or order online I think

The interview inside is the same ~ Cause inside the interview the picture is the same. And I kind of skimmed your translation and it's the same.

I just bought some new magazines and it's got Maki, and Shun and Toma ~ I take pics for you guys when I'm rested out ~ Just came back from Osaka after lining up for Tsubasa stuff.. LOL
I see! Thanks for checking :D Also, I look forward to the pics :wub:
When I buy a new magazine, I will post some too! hehehe :roll I like to share each other :D