[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 7th, '07, 15:52

euniceng446 wrote:Nadiya: the video appears but doesn't play for me. oh well.
i managed to see the first part without any trouble but the 2nd part doesnt show at all....waah im left hanging in the middle>_< am trying to resist the spoiler tags as well cos i find i enjoy it more when i dont know anything hehehe ^^

anyone has an idea what to do?? really appreciate it if u can tell us ^3^

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 15:55

^Okay- i have the opposite problem right now. the second part is playing, but VERY slowly but the first part doesn't play at all. AHAH GOD STOP TOYING WITH ME!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 7th, '07, 15:58

OMG haha this is so funny...wish we were in the same place so i can show u the first part then u can show me the second part.

and ive tried reloading but now even the first part won't play anymore... gyaaaaaaaah :crazy: at this rate i wont be able to sleep at all. waaahh :cry:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 7th, '07, 16:03

OHMYGAWD!!! NANBA SPOKE IN ENGLISH!!! (well he read it from the newspaper/clue?) :wub:

he sounds british, SEXYYYYY *dies again*

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 16:12

genkichelli: aha the second part is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It beats the whole other 5 episodes with just the 2 minutes of that specific moment.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 7th, '07, 16:14

@euniceng446: know what? i just restarted my pc and it played! hahahahah :mrgreen: maybe u can try doing that as well...

off to continue watching ^0^/

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 16:15

^Yes! LOL there is hope!!! You will literally fall of your chair when you finish watching the second part. best of luck.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 16:15

does sano like mizuki?

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 16:16

^As of right now in ep. 6 i meant

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 7th, '07, 16:29

Oh my goodness, thanks so much for the links!
Gah.

time to watch em.

:DDD.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 7th, '07, 16:30

finally finished watching the raws!!! scenes i love:
-mizuki looks so cool wearing those sunglasses
-tennouji could move his boobs :D
-nakao getting out of the truck 3 times and saying 'dondake' in the end
-mizuki tells nakatsu she wants him to stay, and nakatsu getting all excited all of a sudden :lol
-is it just me or sano seems to be less colder to everyone :)
-nakatsu and mizuki talking, and everytime nakatsu says something, he inches closer and closer to mizuki (the background changes), ending up being beside her! he's such a BAKA!!! :lol
-nakatsu talking to himself after mizuki left the room (maybe still convincing himself about not liking mizuki)
-nakatsu in a bad mood after mizuki saw him w/ komari, pulling kayashima by his scarf (poor ghostboy)
-sano and mizuki arguing is sooo cute!
-mizuki's english is so cute!!! (even tho she only said 'see you' hehe)
-OMG!!! nanba's english *dies* ('one for all, all for one') more nanba more! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
-kyaaaaaa! sano hugging mizuki...and nakatsu seeing them...and mizuki falling for sano :D
*sigh* i wish i understand japanese...looking forward for the subbed versions :) nice episode! :D

terge_18

Post by terge_18 » Aug 7th, '07, 16:36

<b>UWAA!!!!! XD
OMG! OMG! thank god i understand some of it!!!~
damN! ~sano hugging mizuki + nakatsu saw it~ was the best scene!!!
eeeee!!! tuesday hayaku!! so we can watch epi 7 already!!~ XD

*dies..dies..*

lol~ i just realized my heart was beating fast and loud during the hugging moment!! bwahaha! </b>
Last edited by terge_18 on Aug 7th, '07, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Aug 7th, '07, 16:37

euniceng446 wrote:genkichelli: aha the second part is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It beats the whole other 5 episodes with just the 2 minutes of that specific moment.
aghh..i really envy
still having the same problem. i guess i might just wait for the vids on veoh

noshow

Post by noshow » Aug 7th, '07, 16:39

million thx for the link ^^

Just finish watching the raw

this ep is so funny

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 7th, '07, 16:42

About Hiro's (Nanba-sempai) accent - he's spoken in English twice before in ep 1 and ep 5 with little or no trace of an accent
ep 1 - the infamous shampoo scene, he asks, "Where's Sano?" and in ep 5, he's saying goodbye to Kayashima's dad and I believe he says, "Thank you Papa," and etc.

And in episode 6, as he reads the clue, it's with a Japanese accent. In RL, Hiro's fluent (or nearly) in English and doesn't have much of an accent at all (check out this youtube clip:

Now, Matsuda Shota? He definitely has an British accent when he speaks English.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 7th, '07, 16:53

silentblvd wrote:About Hiro's (Nanba-sempai) accent - he's spoken in English twice before in ep 1 and ep 5 with little or no trace of an accent
ep 1 - the infamous shampoo scene, he asks, "Where's Sano?" and in ep 5, he's saying goodbye to Kayashima's dad and I believe he says, "Thank you Papa," and etc.

And in episode 6, as he reads the clue, it's with a Japanese accent. In RL, Hiro's fluent (or nearly) in English and doesn't have much of an accent at all (check out this youtube clip:

Now, Matsuda Shota? He definitely has an British accent when he speaks English.

omg! i didn't notice nanba speaking english before LOL i guess i was too mesmerized by everything that's going on, hehe...

off topic: i wanna see shota too! someone did mentioned in yt that he speaks english really good :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 16:54

I must say I :wub: :wub: :wub: this eps... or should I say all those Sano & Mizuki moments XD~ They got me with the last damn preview !!! omg it's totally unexpected !! omg XD I could never imagine that it will happen like that, soooooooooooo cuteeee~~ Even their argument sounds cute too XD~~ omg I luve this show more & more~~ the treasure hunt is funny too, ahh la laaaaaa, Mizuki in dress is the cutest :cheers:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 7th, '07, 17:06

HOLY ****, THEY HUGGED OMFG!
sdhilsdifhsdro;jhsfosdjo;sdjih.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 17:10

euniceng446 wrote:
does sano like mizuki?
You asked this question twice... akak why dun't u go ask that dude ? LoL
Heck knows what's in that guy's head..
The other day, he scolds her, chases her out, now
He sees her on verge of tears, he hugs her..
woaaaa

Sano is really someone.. lol
Last edited by Nomanymore on Aug 7th, '07, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 7th, '07, 17:16

I'm pretty sure he feels an attraction :lol.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 17:18

^ YAY :D I wasn't sure cause he gets lots of mood swings. And then all of a sudden; he hugs her! yay :D

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 17:21

I guess he starts liking her now, i thought he liked her when he found out that she was a girl or something, but that wasn't likely.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 7th, '07, 17:21

silentblvd wrote:About Hiro's (Nanba-sempai) accent - he's spoken in English twice before in ep 1 and ep 5 with little or no trace of an accent
damn I hadnt noticed him speaking english 0.0 Im a bad fangirl! For punishment I must rewatch all eps tonight! XD

ugh I havent seen 6 yet (not really fond of streaming vinds..) but you guys are really making it hard to wait for teh torrent!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 17:22

There're some reasons we can think of:
1.He's thankful to her.
2.He doesn't want to see her cry.
3.He realizes how cute she is.. (lol)
4.He started liking her (w/o realizing it)

goddessrin

Post by goddessrin » Aug 7th, '07, 17:22

Damn those two video streaming links never work for me. Are there any raws up on youtube or dailymotions? Can someone let me know when there are?

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 7th, '07, 17:25

OMG. i. just. died. :lol

and i thought i couldnt sleep without watching the whole ep. now after watching esp the last scene i wont be able to sleep even more. this ep rocks!!!!!!!

thanks for the raw! im gonna be sleepy but smiling the whole day tom at work hehehe :D

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 17:27

^hehehe lol that 1 min. makes up my whole day. :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 17:29

^ Can I second that XD

I'm in happy land now..... ahhh~~

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 17:32

^lol yes, if i were to die as of right now, I'd die happy. :D That was the best one mintue out of all the 6 episodes! Wehh. They didn't show the previews for ep. 7 though. AHA i don't care. I'm very satisfied.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 7th, '07, 17:48

just a few things i wanna share about the ep. i clicked on yorokobi's spoiler after watching and added some notes on my fave parts (the notes are in the brackets). read and enjoy again if u want to. hahaha!
- nakatsu talks to mizuki about something to do with liking a friend or something, miyuki says going to the bathroom and stays the night in the umeda senseis office, meanwhile nakatsu has another funny rant to himself [ i loooved this rant! nakatsu was thinking that mizuki liked someone in the dorm and that someone is him! then he analyzes the genetics if ever he and mizuki have kids they'd have two Y chromosomes since both parents are male? not sure but then he finally realizes that maybe they can't have kids after all since they're both guys! this was hilarious!!]
- mizukis parents come and take her to lunch where she sees nakatsu on date with komari [ loooved the part when he told komari to shut up like the hibari four does "odamari komari!"] LOL
- nakatsu later sets up miyuki and sano to meet but they have an argument (dont worry everyone this isnt like the arguments before its a klinda cute argument even if i couldnt understand that much about it) - [ they started with sano saying that mizuki left without saying a word after seeing him kneel before the club members. mizuki then admits that she thought it hurt sano (or his pride) then sano says it's not because of mizuki that he's jumping now and mizuki shouldnt think the world revolves around her. then mizuki got mad and said there's no reason for sano to say those things. she then insults his hairstyle by saying it looks like "kitano" (this i didnt get^^;) and sano does the same...ending up with him calling her "otousan!" ]
- the three dorms are have meanwhile been sent on a treasure hunt - [the white gakuran! finally it appears chou ureshii ^^]

ang the hug...i really died.
all in all a good episode!!!!![/quote]

you can say that again! ^__^V

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 7th, '07, 18:00

yattaaa...i just finish watching ep6 and this definitely the best ep n Sano does seem started to like Mizuki n the same with her....the last part is definitely the best part of the whole ep1-6...hehe
i also love the argument scene very much and that part really show cute n funny side of Sano n he call her otousan^^ so kawaii...hehe...Maguri really have great chemistry already.....n of course the best would be the HUG........n poor Nakatsu....he totally in shock the same with all of us

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 18:05

^yes i agree, felt bad for nakatsu, and what does :otousan: mean?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 18:16

genkichelli wrote:just a few things i wanna share about the ep. i clicked on yorokobi's spoiler after watching and added some notes on my fave parts (the notes are in the brackets). read and enjoy again if u want to. hahaha!
- nakatsu talks to mizuki about something to do with liking a friend or something, miyuki says going to the bathroom and stays the night in the umeda senseis office, meanwhile nakatsu has another funny rant to himself [ i loooved this rant! nakatsu was thinking that mizuki liked someone in the dorm and that someone is him! then he analyzes the genetics if ever he and mizuki have kids they'd have two Y chromosomes since both parents are male? not sure but then he finally realizes that maybe they can't have kids after all since they're both guys! this was hilarious!!]
- mizukis parents come and take her to lunch where she sees nakatsu on date with komari [ loooved the part when he told komari to shut up like the hibari four does "odamari komari!"] LOL
- nakatsu later sets up miyuki and sano to meet but they have an argument (dont worry everyone this isnt like the arguments before its a klinda cute argument even if i couldnt understand that much about it) - [ they started with sano saying that mizuki left without saying a word after seeing him kneel before the club members. mizuki then admits that she thought it hurt sano (or his pride) then sano says it's not because of mizuki that he's jumping now and mizuki shouldnt think the world revolves around her. then mizuki got mad and said there's no reason for sano to say those things. she then insults his hairstyle by saying it looks like "kitano" (this i didnt get^^;) and sano does the same...ending up with him calling her "otousan!" ]
- the three dorms are have meanwhile been sent on a treasure hunt - [the white gakuran! finally it appears chou ureshii ^^]

ang the hug...i really died.
all in all a good episode!!!!!

you can say that again! ^__^V
Thanks, now I understand a little more about some parts XD omg, the preview tricked us again.. damn it..
But I think that's how fans luve Hana Kimi!!
They make us wait, fill us with full tension & ton of questions but in the end we just can't blame them anything XD~~

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 7th, '07, 18:22

euniceng446 wrote:^yes i agree, felt bad for nakatsu, and what does :otousan: mean?
It means "dad"

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 18:24

lol how is that insulting to her then?

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 7th, '07, 18:26

otousan = dad.
So basically Sano was like saying, "See you later, Dad!" (in reference to Mizuki commenting about his hairstyle)

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 7th, '07, 18:41

maybe he want to insult her that she is just sound like an old man commenting bout his style

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 18:52

I think it was cute~~ lol

"Kitano" & "Otousan"~~ XD

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 7th, '07, 19:05

what is Kitano??yeah both NICKNAME is so cute

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 7th, '07, 19:07

Can I say that I absolutely adored this episode?!?
I also agree with the other posts that the last couple of minutes was really the best out of all the past episodes...
Now I really have no doubt that hana-kimi will not dissapoint me until the end

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 7th, '07, 19:43

So now I'm thinking the reason why they have contests every episode is because that's the only way all 3 dorm people and dorm heads can show up in every episode :lol But yay Sakura Alliance dress! Maybe that means then

*manga spoilers*
The Nakatsu cheating arc happens? And the ending where Nanba gives his dorm head uniform to Mizuki??
I also like how Sano's softening up. Man, that Sano is hard to predict. At least in the manga I can somewhat see what's going on in his head...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 7th, '07, 19:52

gaa i just finished ep 6

no preview??!! :-( oh well i really liked this ep. it was funny and the hug was really cute!! i love nakatsu's reaction when he saw them hugging XD >333 but no preview!! gaaa i still need subs to understand most of it.. btw... i really liked the dress she was wearing..

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 7th, '07, 20:20

Please confirm me something about Ep 6 ...
Did Sano finally managed to high jump again ? Is it the reason why Sekime came to tell it to Mizuki ? And what Mizuki said before Sano HUGS her ?
OMG OMG OMG ! subarashiiiiiiiiiii

I loved this ep !!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 20:28

Eps 6 on Megavideo ^_^

Part 1 : http://www.megavideo.com/?v=U8983GID
Part 2 : Uploading...

chochajin

Post by chochajin » Aug 7th, '07, 20:29

General question: Does anyone know what´s wrong with Clubbox? I can´t log in anymore. 1 hour ago it still worked, but now it doesn´t although my username and password are correct.
Anyone else got the same problems right now? :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 7th, '07, 20:38

yes same here.. i cant log in on clubbox... dunno why.. maybe is down for today ><gaaa><

chochajin

Post by chochajin » Aug 7th, '07, 20:40

Aiiii (>__>)
But thanks so much, I´m kind of relieved (^-^'')

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 7th, '07, 20:47

gaaa i wanna dl hana kimi and watch the preview xD

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 7th, '07, 20:49

Salz wrote:what is Kitano??yeah both NICKNAME is so cute
Not sure if Mizuki means Takeshi Kitano? I don't see how their hair looks alike...maybe another Kitano...

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Aug 7th, '07, 20:52

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 21:14

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 7th, '07, 21:23

humm i wish i could download torrent.. i hate CB now XD it's not letting me sign in!! and windjp doesnt have it yet... gaaaa

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 21:29

It's strange, CB works fine for me ?! ^^;

chochajin

Post by chochajin » Aug 7th, '07, 21:50

Nomanymore wrote:It's strange, CB works fine for me ?! ^^;
Yah, it works again now, but it wasn´t some time ago (T__T)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 7th, '07, 21:59

aaa it's working now.. XS some how it wasnt working earlier? like it wouldnt let me sign in

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 22:17

I'm here long enough to know how everything works but what is clubbox and torrent? so confused. sorry to get off topic. Just for encouragement: HANAZAKARI NO KIMITACHI E ROCKS!

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 7th, '07, 22:34

Yorokobi wrote:@tsurashi313
"if people can't download then too bad"
ha thats pretty harsh, you wouldnt feel the same and be saying that if it was you who couldnt download!
I know that this topic was old... a few pages old... but anywho I know I chose harsh words to say what I thought because I didn't know how to word it Yorokobi but I didn't mean too make it sound rude seriously even though I am rude and insensitive....... :-) Honestly I have never been put in that position so I wouldn't know how that feels like. :-( But I was just saying so I'm really sorry if I hurt the people who can't download... I was merely saying that. Maybe I wouldn't think the same if I was to be put into that position... who knows? :pale:

And speaking of downoading... well I'm waiting for episode 6 to finish downloading right now on CB. Can't wait until I watch with subs. :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 23:42

I've just watched the preview, & omg!!!! O_o The kissing monster is BACK !!!! kyaaa~~

and
Mizuki returning to America ?
Mizuki in Sano's bed !
man I hope they dun't trick us again, those damn previews... >o<

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 7th, '07, 23:48

^omg thank you for the spoiers. couldnt resist! They didnt show the preview for next episode so yeah. i knew about:
mizuki wanting to go america
but i didnt know about:
mizuki in sano's bed!! were they together in the bed?
aha you just made my day happier. :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 7th, '07, 23:57

^ yup actually,
The kissing monster tries to 'make action' on Mizuki who's found in his bed...

Look like Nakatsu & Sano will have an argument ,over Mizuki.
man I want to see that scene...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 00:03

guuuuuaaauuu!!! gaaaa i wanna see the preview!!! =O

maaa~~ i guess i need to wait =(

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 00:09

^aha yesyesyesyesyes:
so she was on his bed and then he gets drunk and tries to kiss her? AHAHAHA i need to see the preview! lol arguement over mizuki? pretty cool. let's see who wins. haha

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 00:12

hi ,

can i ask something..
Sano and nakatsu are having an argument over mitzuki?? does Nakatsu knows Mizuki is a girl?? waah.. i cant wait for the next episode.. i hope every day is tuesday..heheheh

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 00:16

angeljocelyn^ lol yeah i wish everyday was tuesday too. haha or wednesday so the subs come out! LOL. To answer your question:
no nakatsu doesnt know that mizuki is a girl yet.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 00:16

angeljocelyn wrote:hi ,

can i ask something..
Sano and nakatsu are having an argument over mitzuki?? does Nakatsu knows Mizuki is a girl?? waah.. i cant wait for the next episode.. i hope every day is tuesday..heheheh

i dont think nakatsu know mizuki is a girl.. i guess they arguing because he saw theme hugging?? idk but i wanna see the preview and mizuki on sano's bed!!! :w00t: :w00t:

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 00:17

one question guys: is there a site for the raw version of ep. 6 of hana kimi besides the one that was already given? cause part 1 doesn't load for me. its okay if there isn't. i'll just wait for tomorrow.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 00:20

kozumifan wrote:
i dont think nakatsu know mizuki is a girl.. i guess they arguing because he saw theme hugging?? idk but i wanna see the preview and mizuki on sano's bed!!! w00t w00t
^Yes it prolly is about the hugging thing.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 00:22

euniceng446 wrote:one question guys: is there a site for the raw version of ep. 6 of hana kimi besides the one that was already given? cause part 1 doesn't load for me. its okay if there isn't. i'll just wait for tomorrow.
im sure the veoh link will be up later or tomorrow! :-) :lol i hope yeah cuz i really want to watch the preview!! XD

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 00:23

^lol me too! cause i though that since i coudn't watch the first part of the episode, there's the second part of that episode to watch + the preview. but they didnt have it. so yeah. i was disappointed. lol but thanks! ill go check if there is on veoh.

ilovebakchoy

Post by ilovebakchoy » Aug 8th, '07, 00:30

I don't know if this will appease some of you (for a short while).

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 00:35

ilovebakchoy wrote:I don't know if this will appease some of you (for a short while).
the picture didnt show becasue it's hotlinking so i uploaded it :/ idk if that's ok with u? :(

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 00:43

kozumifan wrote:

i dont think nakatsu know mizuki is a girl.. i guess they arguing because he saw theme hugging?? idk but i wanna see the preview and mizuki on sano's bed!!! :w00t: :w00t:
arguing??? hmm.. im so excited at the part where nakatsu will know that mizuki is a girl.. maybe in epi 8?? *until what episode HANAKIMI will be??

>>me too i want to watch the preview.. im currently downloading the raw now.. *sigh*
its too slow.. ~_~
Last edited by angeljocelyn on Aug 8th, '07, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 8th, '07, 00:45

kozumifan wrote:
ilovebakchoy wrote:I don't know if this will appease some of you (for a short while).
the picture didnt show becasue it's hotlinking so i uploaded it :/ idk if that's ok with u? :(
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
OH MY GOOOOD!!!!!!! When I think I actually resist myself to look at the spoiler for ep. 6, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR EPISODE 7!?!?!??!?!?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 00:46

angeljocelyn wrote:
kozumifan wrote:

arguing??? hmm.. im so excited at the part where nakatsu will know that mizuki is a girl.. maybe in epi 8?? *until what episode HANAKIMI will be??

>>me too i want to watch the preview.. im currently downloading the raw now.. *sigh*
its too slow.. ~_~[/spoiler]
humm there will be 12 episodes for this drama!!! gaaa i really want to see the preview ;A;

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 00:48

xsakaiie wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
OH MY GOOOOD!!!!!!! When I think I actually resist myself to look at the spoiler for ep. 6, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR EPISODE 7!?!?!??!?!?
hahahhaahaha OMG!!!! i just watched ep. 6 and i cant wait til ep.7!!!!! >< gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
tuesday why are u soo far from now??!! U__________________U