[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
mikan_suki
Posts: 13
Joined: Jul 17th, '07, 03:56

Post by mikan_suki » Jul 28th, '07, 00:38

I agree Sekime looked really cool in his Char costume KAKKOII~ No wonder that girl fell head over heels for him... lol!!! :lol

And you're icons are so cute Adelayde!! :wub: Especially the one with Nakatsu smiling after the mecha chikai staring scene!! XD

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Jul 28th, '07, 00:40

TG3 wrote:Did anyone appreciate the Gundam costumes as much as I did? That was so random and hilarious! BTW, what song was playing when those 2 "connect" and make eye contact. I can recognize the artist as Kawashima Ai from her voice, but is that song new or old?

Also, was that a blatant product placement for the Nintendo DS "Eye Training" game or what?
Kawashima Ai's My Love.

It's Ainori's theme song. :wub:

User avatar
iruka92
Posts: 88
Joined: Jul 15th, '07, 03:53
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Post by iruka92 » Jul 28th, '07, 00:49

next week's ep : was mizuki kidnapped for a holiday? there's no subs when the trailer plays so i dont understand a thing they're saying. could anyone explain? ONEGAI!
NOW WATCHING | Sungkyunkwan Scandal | Hetalia

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 28th, '07, 00:59

I think so, the way it looks. :lol Can't wait for ep 5. I think in their official website, even though I can't understand Japanese, it says (I wouldn't want people to read this if you don't want to get spoiled...)
(I'm only guessing)... Nanba, Senri, Kayashima, and Nakatsu kidnaps Ashiya.... to go to the beach.
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 28th, '07, 01:09

hl4eva wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:I heard that there wun't be Hana Kimi next week due to the Election.. is it true ? O_o

Lily is right. There will be HanaKimi next week so don't worry.

Image
yup! Thanks Miliyah. Very appreciate your hard work!!!! I can't wait to watch the next epsiode.
hi4eva, I love your banner !! :roll so cute!

myphim
Posts: 27
Joined: Jul 6th, '07, 17:48
Location: Between Heaven & Hell

Post by myphim » Jul 28th, '07, 01:20

Just curious...has anyone finish reading the manga? What will happens to Nakatsu at the end of the manga? Did he ends up with anyone? In the TW version, he likes Julia. However, since I don't have access to the whole manga, I was just curious about what will happen to Nakatsu at the end. I hope he has a good ending since he such an adorable character.
Sano & Mizuki 4ever
Image
ImageImage
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 28th, '07, 01:38

lsqB wrote:
sp4078 wrote:
dopeyR12 wrote:
haha i thought the same thing about those guys.
im like, these guys are waaaay to skinny
they made me feel bad
lol

i also like the deeper theme to it
i know this show is like a 'pop' type thing with all the eyecandy and whatnot
but its not completely shallow
which is a good thing
Me too !! They are like skeletons. None of them got some muscle or meat. :goggle:
....interesting.

As a Japanese girl, I prefer these guys over any muscular guys...

I just don't like muscle. ^-^;



If only their faces (hair & eye, specifically) looked better....
right now, the only guy that's decent to me is Toma.
What about Shun?? :unsure:

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 28th, '07, 02:26

I prefer thin guys over muscle too... I believe most Japanese actors are good looking compare to Japanese who aren't... that's my opinion. So yes, Oguri is one of those decent Japanese guys out there. :lol However, it seems like if you really like Ikuta than you won't like Oguri... I've been seeing that around lately. :unsure:
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 28th, '07, 02:32

tsurashi313 wrote:I prefer thin guys over muscle too... I believe most Japanese actors are good looking compare to Japanese who aren't... that's my opinion. So yes, Oguri is one of those decent Japanese guys out there. :lol However, it seems like if you really like Ikuta than you won't like Oguri... I've been seeing that around lately. :unsure:
Really!!! Well I guess I like a mix then ^_^

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 02:34

^ That's understandable, most of time, comic character always gets more attention from the viewers becuz they make them laugh.. :lol

But I believe, there're also people who prefer more serious role, in Hana Kimi case, it's Shun's Sano :) Personally I like Sano more than anyone cuz I can feel that in the future he'll do many things for Mizuki , my fav heroine :wub:

And one thing is sure, outside of Hana Kimi, Shun's popularity is enorm ...
After Hana Kimi Toma may get popular as a Johnny, sure he will be promoted & such. But he can't compare to Shun who has much more experience in acting than him ^__^ Attention what I talk about here is in acting not singing nor dancing !
So I dun't mind that Toma's Nakatsu gets little more attention than Sano, akak, cuz I know that Sano is the one Mizuki loves & that's all what counts for me :P :whistling: muahahah
Last edited by Nomanymore on Jul 28th, '07, 03:04, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 28th, '07, 02:36

Nomanymore wrote:^ That's understandable, most of time, comic character always gets more attention from the viewers becuz they make them laugh.. :lol

But I believe, there're also people who prefer more serious role, in Hana Kimi case, it's Shun's Sano :) Personally I like Sano more than anyone cuz I can feel that in the future he'll do many things for Mizuki , my fav heroine :wub:
Im with you there!!! Sano has always been my fav from the manga, the taiwanese version and now the japanese drama!

User avatar
Li-Mei
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 4th, '06, 23:55

Post by Li-Mei » Jul 28th, '07, 02:50

tsurashi313 wrote:I prefer thin guys over muscle too... I believe most Japanese actors are good looking compare to Japanese who aren't... that's my opinion. So yes, Oguri is one of those decent Japanese guys out there. :lol However, it seems like if you really like Ikuta than you won't like Oguri... I've been seeing that around lately. :unsure:
Eep, don't get me wrong. I watch a lot of Korean dramas and ever since I saw Oh Ji Ho's abs in the first episode of "Fantasy Couple", I haven't been the same since. -___-;;;

However I do agree that there is some eye candy here. Mizushima has a cute face, he caught my eye ever since I saw him in the Hana Kimi commercial (with Avril Lavigne's song). Yaahhh, he really knows how to put on an innocent face. And he knows English fluently!! A+++++ for that one. I hate him....I hate him for making me like him. Hahaha.

Oguri's a good actor (I like both Ikuta and Oguri). In most roles I've seen him play, he's usually the suave quiet handsome guy but I liked his acting the most during "Stand Up!!" because it was just so different...and he was so hilarious in that drama. I wouldn't have picked anyone else to play Sano Izumi.

User avatar
Amrai
Posts: 33
Joined: Feb 8th, '05, 10:04

Post by Amrai » Jul 28th, '07, 03:34

myphim wrote:Just curious...has anyone finish reading the manga? What will happens to Nakatsu at the end of the manga? Did he ends up with anyone? In the TW version, he likes Julia. However, since I don't have access to the whole manga, I was just curious about what will happen to Nakatsu at the end. I hope he has a good ending since he such an adorable character.
Yeah, I've finished the manga, and he;
becomes a popular professional soccer player.
I'll send you a link so you can read the manga.

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 28th, '07, 03:37

Nomanymore wrote:^ That's understandable, most of time, comic character always gets more attention from the viewers becuz they make them laugh.. :lol

But I believe, there're also people who prefer more serious role, in Hana Kimi case, it's Shun's Sano :) Personally I like Sano more than anyone cuz I can feel that in the future he'll do many things for Mizuki , my fav heroine :wub:

And one thing is sure, outside of Hana Kimi, Shun's popularity is enorm ...
After Hana Kimi Toma may get popular as a Johnny, sure he will be promoted & such. But he can't compare to Shun who has much more experience in acting than him ^__^ Attention what I talk about here is in acting not singing nor dancing !
So I dun't mind that Toma's Nakatsu gets little more attention than Sano, akak, cuz I know that Sano is the one Mizuki loves & that's all what counts for me :P :whistling: muahahah
Aaah... the Toma popularity question. For me personally, it's quite a sensitive issue because it feels like he's been suppressed in Johnny's Jimusho. It seems almost a miracle that he was presented this opportunity to be Nakatsu. For instance, compare Toma and his best friend Yamapi. Toma joined before him, but look at the disparity...!

But yes, I could go on for ages about that. I LOVE Shun and I think he's got quite an impressive resume, but I'm more hoping that this role for Toma as Nakatsu is his breakthrough and lets him rise to a similar level of popularity as Yamapi. Nakatsu does make me laugh, but to me it's not just that, like I'm sure Sano is to you-- more than just a serious character.

And Mizuki's not my favorite manga heroine, so that may be why I'm okay with her being with Sano. And hey I like Sano too so... (I'm rambling).

Ah and by the way, I like how Hiro looks! I even like his hairstyle in the show. Plus he's my age, so bonuses all the way :lol

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Jul 28th, '07, 03:40

I feel like toma's going to get really popular after this and oguri's popularity is going to drop...
horikita's doing a good job too.

just a feeling.... v_v


Oguri have a knack for getting on my "ewww" list..
in Hanadan, he was in the way of Tsukustsuka
in the Detective Conan oneshot, he and the girl was just too mismatching
and in here... he seems like such a cold character.

when has he ever played a GOOD character/GOOD guy?

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 28th, '07, 03:45

lsqB wrote:I feel like toma's going to get really popular after this and oguri's popularity is going to drop...
horikita's doing a good job too.

just a feeling.... v_v
Gah. I hope they're even!
But I really hope this might help Toma to debut.
It makes me sad that he's still a mere jr.

Anyway. Yeah. I'm guessing the next episode, they kidnap her to go to the beach. Lol. These guys never seem to have actual school, huh.

Lucky :lol.
Image

garnet07
Posts: 534
Joined: May 4th, '04, 04:18
Location: Cali, USA
Contact:

Post by garnet07 » Jul 28th, '07, 03:48

myphim wrote:Just curious...has anyone finish reading the manga? What will happens to Nakatsu at the end of the manga? Did he ends up with anyone? In the TW version, he likes Julia. However, since I don't have access to the whole manga, I was just curious about what will happen to Nakatsu at the end. I hope he has a good ending since he such an adorable character.
Nakatsu doesn't get with anybody since he is concentrating on his professional soccer career. That is why I hated the TW version because Nakatsu NEVER EVER got together with Julia. I mean what the heck were they thinking making that part up. That development didn't make any sense at all because the 2 didn't even have a chance to really get to know each other.
Image
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 28th, '07, 03:48

lsqB wrote:I feel like toma's going to get really popular after this and oguri's popularity is going to drop...
horikita's doing a good job too.

just a feeling.... v_v

I agree about Toma getting popular after this but not about Shun. I think Shuns character still has so much room to develop and I believe Shun will do it perfectly and become an even more popular person!

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 28th, '07, 03:57

*Nakatsu manga/TW version spoiler*
Haha I actually thought the Julia/Nakatsu pairing was cute! Maybe because I like dynamic relationships... But I guess it's good that in the manga he didn't end up with anyone.
And I think Shun's popularity will not be affected. I'm so happy that he's finally gotten a meaty starring role in a drama, because it seemed like before he was just supporting characters. And what a great role to be starring as! Hopefully this will boost his popularity as well.

YES TOMA, DEBUT!!!!! I will be so ecstatic if he did. Aahh cherish the thought. 8)

myphim
Posts: 27
Joined: Jul 6th, '07, 17:48
Location: Between Heaven & Hell

Post by myphim » Jul 28th, '07, 04:04

Thank you garnet07 for answering my question. I agree with you about the TW version. I thought the change in Nakatsu's love is so out of the blue. I mean he has a crush on Mizuki for so long that the sudden change in his affection just does not make sense to me. I didn't like this part in the TW version either. Also, how did he even get Julia email or phone number in order to get in touch with her. I thought they hated each other.

I love the Japan version of HanaKimi. Toma's Nakatsu is so adorable and such a fun 'boy' friend to have. Shun's Sano is so cool and Maki's Mizuki is the cutest girl/boy on screen so far. This is definitely Ikemen Paradise for me.
Sano & Mizuki 4ever
Image
ImageImage
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 11:30

lsqB wrote:I feel like toma's going to get really popular after this and oguri's popularity is going to drop...
horikita's doing a good job too.

just a feeling.... v_v


Oguri have a knack for getting on my "ewww" list..
in Hanadan, he was in the way of Tsukustsuka
in the Detective Conan oneshot, he and the girl was just too mismatching
and in here... he seems like such a cold character.

when has he ever played a GOOD character/GOOD guy?
I disagree with you.
What u see now is his dramas, but u forget that he doesn't only do that, he plays in various movies & also plays. If u ever went to his plays, u'll see how talent & versatile that actor is. He can play all sort of role magnificiently. His acting is indiscutable. You may say that his roles are quite repetitive in drama or his chemistry with his co star is not great (Detective conan), but hey it's not his fault ! His coming movie "Crows Zero", he'll play a "bad guy" & I can't wait to see that ^__^

I'm not a huge fan of Oguri but I've known him for a long time already, even before YamaP & NewS. Now I tend to watch any movie/drama he's in & if possible one day when I go to Japan, go to see one of his plays , as my friends there recommend me XD
Hana Kimi is the 1st drama uin which Shun shares the lead role. I believe Sano wins fan's hearts as much as Nakatsu's character, no matter what fans online said.. maybe it's becuz Sano in the drama & the manga are little different from each other so that's why fans dun't feel close yet. Oh well, it's just a matter of time.. :)

User avatar
iruka92
Posts: 88
Joined: Jul 15th, '07, 03:53
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Post by iruka92 » Jul 28th, '07, 13:10

im beginning to like toma!!!.
somehow oguri's hair is a total laugh between me and my friends. honestly, i hated the nakatsu in the manga. in the drama, well, TOMA ROCKS!
but, oguri can get very hot too. haha. DEPENDS!!
NOW WATCHING | Sungkyunkwan Scandal | Hetalia

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Jul 28th, '07, 14:04

Nomanymore wrote:Oh well, it's just a matter of time.. :)
mmhm.

hopefully my impression of him will change by the end of this drama.

just a matter of time. 8)

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 28th, '07, 14:08

lsqB wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:Oh well, it's just a matter of time.. :)
mmhm.

hopefully my impression of him will change by the end of this drama.

just a matter of time. 8)
have you seen summer snow he had a sweet good character in that

User avatar
Eternal Snow
Posts: 328
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 15:02

Post by Eternal Snow » Jul 28th, '07, 14:17

omg.. i wouldn`t have thought that Maki would make this role of Mizuki this great! she really reeeeeeeally suits it ! :wub: i`m loving the drama a lot ! each episode is good..

about Toma.. i really liked the Nakatsu in the manga.. & Toma is doin` a great job bringing out Nakatsu`s charecter.. he`s choooo kawaaaai XD :faint:
Image

User avatar
Salz
Posts: 487
Joined: Apr 26th, '05, 07:00

Post by Salz » Jul 28th, '07, 14:36

me too...i luv Nakatsu the most in the manga n im really glad Toma make the character so much fun n totally rocks...i really adore n luv Shun....i hope his character getting more interesting the next ep coz i want other people to stop bashing Shun as Sano eventhough i love him as Sano which is so cool n sweet in his own way but not all people think the same way as me...
yeah u guys should checkout Summer Snow coz Shun as Jun is one of his best acting yet at such a young age n he is super sweet younger bro

User avatar
iruka92
Posts: 88
Joined: Jul 15th, '07, 03:53
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Post by iruka92 » Jul 28th, '07, 14:39

Want to know what my friends call shun's hair.
"Look look people, its the 'trojan'!!!" Honestly speaking, i feel like KILLING THEM!! :cussing:
NOW WATCHING | Sungkyunkwan Scandal | Hetalia

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 14:55

blah dun't mind those people, once Sano's character more develops, they'll just have full on their faces XP lol

User avatar
doasan
Posts: 30
Joined: Dec 16th, '06, 00:31
Contact:

Post by doasan » Jul 28th, '07, 17:30

Hi does somebody knows where could I get the magazines pics of the serie????!

ladyusagi
Posts: 86
Joined: Jul 21st, '04, 00:08

Post by ladyusagi » Jul 28th, '07, 18:04

i don't like nakatsu just because he's the comic relief. i feel like he's more than that. i like the trio though so it's not "nakatsu or die!" for me.

i mean yes he's funny but he's also so adorably in love with mizuki. and he's also a key part in the friendship between the three. he speaks up for mizuki when she can't and defends her like in ep 4. he also cares a lot for sano and understands him because they were friends before that. also, everybody pretty much knows that he won't be with mizuki in the end yet he still supports her (from the manga) so i guess people can relate to that. and because of that he's an underdog and i just can't help but root for underdogs.

i think sano and nakatsu are both important to mizuki.

oh and about the skinny japanese boys topic. SOMEBODY GIVE POOR TOMA A SHIRT! i feel like he's so exploited each week. i notice that when the boys are younger and still in their early 20s their bodies are thin but as they get older they start to fill out. i mean look at shun around gokusen/stand up days. he was rail thin.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 18:06

Hi does somebody knows where could I get the magazines pics of the serie????!
You can join ikemen_paradise community :) there's members who upload scans there.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 18:12

ladyusagi wrote:i don't like nakatsu just because he's the comic relief. i feel like he's more than that. i like the trio though so it's not "nakatsu or die!" for me.

i mean yes he's funny but he's also so adorably in love with mizuki. and he's also a key part in the friendship between the three. he speaks up for mizuki when she can't and defends her like in ep 4. he also cares a lot for sano and understands him because they were friends before that. also, everybody pretty much knows that he won't be with mizuki in the end yet he still supports her (from the manga) so i guess people can relate to that. and because of that he's an underdog and i just can't help but root for underdogs.

i think sano and nakatsu are both important to mizuki.

oh and about the skinny japanese boys topic. SOMEBODY GIVE POOR TOMA A SHIRT! i feel like he's so exploited each week. i notice that when the boys are younger and still in their early 20s their bodies are thin but as they get older they start to fill out. i mean look at shun around gokusen/stand up days. he was rail thin.
I get ur point, but if only every fan could think the same. Nakatsu character may be funny and Sano character may not be that loveable, but definitely Nakatsu can't surpass Sano lol in any term.. So stop with their bashing about Sano when they dun't see or learn anything about the character yet !!
sorry ladyusagi, I just talk to those fans out there.... ^^; they piss me off, even how much I like Nakatsu, their comments about Sano, my fav character just make me become to dislike Nakatsu :glare:

User avatar
Laer
Posts: 14
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 02:20

Post by Laer » Jul 28th, '07, 18:31

I love Shun in this series. Sano Izumi was an introvert--he doesn't talk much nor draw much attention to himself. I've been more than impressed with his potrayals of the kinds of characters who need that little bit of subtlety to be believable. You could see that Shun's very confident and skilled at this sort of thing when you see the little gestures and facial expressions he does in the drama. It's as simple as the way he slides his eyes when he shows he's not interested in Juri at the group date event, but it's incredibly natural in execution.

Toma has his own brilliance in his portrayal of Nakatsu, and I wish people wouldn't compare the two so they can take sides on who they like best and then bash the other. :<
Last edited by Laer on Jul 28th, '07, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
Image

OH !

Series is both singular in the collection of items as a whole, and plural in pertaining to the individual parts making up the group.
Serie isn`t even a word.

ladyusagi
Posts: 86
Joined: Jul 21st, '04, 00:08

Post by ladyusagi » Jul 28th, '07, 18:37

i think they're just basing it on what they've seen of sano so far. i don't think most people have previous knowledge of how sano's character will turn out later on.

but i agree, bashing of the characters should stop. it just ruins the experience of watching the drama. i mean critics are fine, this IS a discussion board but we have to be careful to not go overboard and start bashing the characters.

ladyusagi
Posts: 86
Joined: Jul 21st, '04, 00:08

Post by ladyusagi » Jul 28th, '07, 18:40

Laer wrote:I love Shun in this series. Sano Izumi was an introvert--he doesn't talk much nor draw much attention to himself. I've been more than impressed with his potrayals of the kinds of characters who need that little bit of subtlety to be believable. You could see that Shun's very confident and skilled at this sort of thing when you see the little gestures and facial expressions he does in the drama. It's as small as the way he slides his eyes when he shows he's not interested in Juri at the group date event, but it's incredibly natural in execution.

Toma has his own brilliance in his portrayal of Nakatsu, and I wish people wouldn't compare the two so they can take sides on who they like best and then bash the other. :<
i agree completely. i mean the characters are supposed to be best friends and the actors seem to be getting along great off camera also so it's a pity if the fans of the two individuals start fighting wiht each other. it sorta reminds me of kinki kids fans..

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Jul 28th, '07, 18:49

Laer wrote:I love Shun in this series. Sano Izumi was an introvert
I think you've hit the nail...

I'm FRUSTRATED watching Sano's lack of words.
And when I'm frustrated with a character, it unconsciously turns into ugly emotions.

But I suppose he gives variety to this drama...(◡。◡)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 19:05

Laer wrote:I love Shun in this series. Sano Izumi was an introvert--he doesn't talk much nor draw much attention to himself. I've been more than impressed with his potrayals of the kinds of characters who need that little bit of subtlety to be believable. You could see that Shun's very confident and skilled at this sort of thing when you see the little gestures and facial expressions he does in the drama. It's as simple as the way he slides his eyes when he shows he's not interested in Juri at the group date event, but it's incredibly natural in execution.

Toma has his own brilliance in his portrayal of Nakatsu, and I wish people wouldn't compare the two so they can take sides on who they like best and then bash the other. :<
I totally agree !! but fans usually have such kind of behaviour & it's sad.. almost when u think of the actors who may read those kinds of comments on the net anytime.. argh I hope they dun't take it to heart, cuz I will alwayz support talent actor :cheers:

User avatar
Laer
Posts: 14
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 02:20

Post by Laer » Jul 28th, '07, 19:10

lsqB wrote:
Laer wrote:I love Shun in this series. Sano Izumi was an introvert
I think you've hit the nail...

I'm FRUSTRATED watching Sano's lack of words.
And when I'm frustrated with a character, it unconsciously turns into ugly emotions.

But I suppose he gives variety to this drama...(◡。◡)
I'm a little anxious with the small amount of lines that Sano has but I should have expected it too. I'd forgotten how little he actually spoke in the manga and realized that lots of what I know about how Sano's opinions about the world around him was the internalized thoughts he had, or the small things he mumbles to himself that wasn't at all something that anyone else should hear about.

On the upside, the one truth about Sano Izumi in the manga is that he is a man of action. He is physically active in whatever decision he has, and all of those who have been looking for canonical romantic gestures from Sano to Mizuki should know that the deciding factor in those decisions almost always for Mizuki's sake or had some her influence. From what I've seen, this happens for both the manga and the drama. =3 So I'm hoping that this trend continues throughout the drama, and that even if Sano won't be able to talk as much his actions towards our heroine will speak much louder than words.
Image

OH !

Series is both singular in the collection of items as a whole, and plural in pertaining to the individual parts making up the group.
Serie isn`t even a word.

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 28th, '07, 19:23

ladyusagi wrote:i don't like nakatsu just because he's the comic relief. i feel like he's more than that. i like the trio though so it's not "nakatsu or die!" for me.

i mean yes he's funny but he's also so adorably in love with mizuki. and he's also a key part in the friendship between the three. he speaks up for mizuki when she can't and defends her like in ep 4. he also cares a lot for sano and understands him because they were friends before that. also, everybody pretty much knows that he won't be with mizuki in the end yet he still supports her (from the manga) so i guess people can relate to that. and because of that he's an underdog and i just can't help but root for underdogs.

i think sano and nakatsu are both important to mizuki.

oh and about the skinny japanese boys topic. SOMEBODY GIVE POOR TOMA A SHIRT! i feel like he's so exploited each week. i notice that when the boys are younger and still in their early 20s their bodies are thin but as they get older they start to fill out. i mean look at shun around gokusen/stand up days. he was rail thin.
I know this is a delayed reply... but I agree with you COMPLETELY on the Nakatsu thing. I hate how some people make it Sano vs. Nakatsu because it shouldn't be that way.

Shun was talking about how his portrayal of Sano is slightly different from the manga, where he will be there more for Mizuki and will take an active role in her development as opposed to the other way around. So yes, I definitely am looking forward to that!!

User avatar
Laer
Posts: 14
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 02:20

Post by Laer » Jul 28th, '07, 19:41

Poor shirtless!Toma indeed. But I can't say I'm complaining. :B

I'm not fussed with the wiry bods of these here Japanese actors. In some ways I like it better. It really isn't fair to make the boys bulk up wtih muscle if they're naturally thin. The guy who plays Tennouji I can understand since he looks like he really did have martial arts training; I'm pretty sure he already has that kind of physique. (Though I may sound a tad hypocritical when I was yelling, "MOAR DORM 1 SHIRTLESS SCENES!" at my computer screen xD) The others, well, it's either they want to look buff or not. I don't mind in the least. =D
Image

OH !

Series is both singular in the collection of items as a whole, and plural in pertaining to the individual parts making up the group.
Serie isn`t even a word.

User avatar
doasan
Posts: 30
Joined: Dec 16th, '06, 00:31
Contact:

Post by doasan » Jul 28th, '07, 19:45

Nomanymore wrote:
Hi does somebody knows where could I get the magazines pics of the serie????!
You can join ikemen_paradise community :) there's members who upload scans there.
ahh thanxxx!!!! :cheers:

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 19:45

Laer wrote: I'm a little anxious with the small amount of lines that Sano has but I should have expected it too. I'd forgotten how little he actually spoke in the manga and realized that lots of what I know about how Sano's opinions about the world around him was the internalized thoughts he had, or the small things he mumbles to himself that wasn't at all something that anyone else should hear about.

On the upside, the one truth about Sano Izumi in the manga is that he is a man of action. He is physically active in whatever decision he has, and all of those who have been looking for canonical romantic gestures from Sano to Mizuki should know that the deciding factor in those decisions almost always for Mizuki's sake or had some her influence. From what I've seen, this happens for both the manga and the drama. =3 So I'm hoping that this trend continues throughout the drama, and that even if Sano won't be able to talk as much his actions towards our heroine will speak much louder than words.
I'm loving this topic now XD~ as how much I luve Sano & Mizuki LoL

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 28th, '07, 19:48

crabbyrat wrote:I know this is a delayed reply... but I agree with you COMPLETELY on the Nakatsu thing. I hate how some people make it Sano vs. Nakatsu because it shouldn't be that way.

Shun was talking about how his portrayal of Sano is slightly different from the manga, where he will be there more for Mizuki and will take an active role in her development as opposed to the other way around. So yes, I definitely am looking forward to that!!
woaa I'm so looking for it now XD~ In fact I like it more if Sano is the one 'active' cuz Mizuki is a girl after all akaka

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 29th, '07, 02:20

Nomanymore wrote:
crabbyrat wrote:I know this is a delayed reply... but I agree with you COMPLETELY on the Nakatsu thing. I hate how some people make it Sano vs. Nakatsu because it shouldn't be that way.

Shun was talking about how his portrayal of Sano is slightly different from the manga, where he will be there more for Mizuki and will take an active role in her development as opposed to the other way around. So yes, I definitely am looking forward to that!!
woaa I'm so looking for it now XD~ In fact I like it more if Sano is the one 'active' cuz Mizuki is a girl after all akaka
Haha. Anything for Sano x Mizuki for you Nomanymore. :lol

@Crabbyrat: I totally agree with you. I hate it when people goes and compare or goes with Sano vs. Nakatsu. I really like the developement of the plot. I always like stories/plot whenever it's the guy who changes the girl instead of the other way around... more romantic, I guess? :wub:
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

lin85239217
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 06:03

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 29th, '07, 03:05

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage


【GB】「花ざかりの君たちへ」宣番わかってちょーだい[堀北真希/生田斗真]
http://bbs.jpseek.com/read.php?tid=27237

User avatar
Salz
Posts: 487
Joined: Apr 26th, '05, 07:00

Post by Salz » Jul 29th, '07, 03:25

tsurashi313 wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
crabbyrat wrote:I know this is a delayed reply... but I agree with you COMPLETELY on the Nakatsu thing. I hate how some people make it Sano vs. Nakatsu because it shouldn't be that way.

Shun was talking about how his portrayal of Sano is slightly different from the manga, where he will be there more for Mizuki and will take an active role in her development as opposed to the other way around. So yes, I definitely am looking forward to that!!
woaa I'm so looking for it now XD~ In fact I like it more if Sano is the one 'active' cuz Mizuki is a girl after all akaka
Haha. Anything for Sano x Mizuki for you Nomanymore. :lol

@Crabbyrat: I totally agree with you. I hate it when people goes and compare or goes with Sano vs. Nakatsu. I really like the developement of the plot. I always like stories/plot whenever it's the guy who changes the girl instead of the other way around... more romantic, I guess? :wub:
yes i really hate when people want to compare both character n actors coz on n off screen both is really good friend....i luv both Nakatsu n Sano n they are both have totally different personality n very interesting in their own way...that's why people should stop bashing Sano.....give him time to develop n take more action n affection towards Mizuki...in ep4 he already show so much improvement....i will always love both Sano and Nakatsu n also other characters too

User avatar
rinaKeiko
Posts: 64
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:47
Location: Saito Tomohiro no kokoro~ XD

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 29th, '07, 03:38

Image

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 29th, '07, 03:45

rinaKeiko wrote:Hanakimi exercise

http://stage6.divx.com/JP-Drama-Video/v ... aiso(7/13)

Cute :D
Lmaooo. It made me laugh! Toma is so energetic :lol.
But Shun? Where was he :-(.

Thanks for sharing!
Image

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 29th, '07, 03:52

Oh and on the "changing" note... I think it will end up more equal. Because I think in the manga it was all Mizuki trying to open up Sano, but to what I understand, Sano will help her out as well in the drama. So I think it's a mutual contribution to this relationship, which I think is even more wonderful. And I JUST noticed the link to that video,so I'm jumping on it! Woohoo!!

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 29th, '07, 04:05

Was it just me but.
The official Hana Kimi website posted some owning videos.
Especially of that one modeling one, where each one comes out!

Ikemen, ne :D.
I thought Shirota Yuu was a studddd. And Kayashima! At first, I thought he was just going to act like his normal self - like in the drama - but he smiled! Nldihgidshg.
And the other video.
With Kayashima's shirt off. Omgg. I'm loving him more and more :lol.


I've just noticed something. Say you're on the Hana Kimi official website, for like longer than 30 seconds. Does anyone notice that a tiny flower sprouts out of the background - which you could click - and get this secret profile-like pop-up of one of the actors.

OR IS MY COMPUTER BEING GHEY AGAIN!?

I was very surprised :D.
Image

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 29th, '07, 04:35

wat3rm3lon wrote:Was it just me but.
The official Hana Kimi website posted some owning videos.
Especially of that one modeling one, where each one comes out!

Ikemen, ne :D.
I thought Shirota Yuu was a studddd. And Kayashima! At first, I thought he was just going to act like his normal self - like in the drama - but he smiled! Nldihgidshg.
And the other video.
With Kayashima's shirt off. Omgg. I'm loving him more and more :lol.


I've just noticed something. Say you're on the Hana Kimi official website, for like longer than 30 seconds. Does anyone notice that a tiny flower sprouts out of the background - which you could click - and get this secret profile-like pop-up of one of the actors.

OR IS MY COMPUTER BEING GHEY AGAIN!?

I was very surprised :D.
It wasn't a flower that sprouted out for me, it was the "male" symbol, hahaha... and it led me to Kayashima's profile! And it had a drop box for me to look at everyone else's too. Haha what makes me think that this next episode will be MORE fanservice? Oh man.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 29th, '07, 10:42

I know its probably been given and all but i have misplaced my link to the official website and i want to check out these profiles you guys mention somebody give me a link please!!!

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 29th, '07, 10:59

Dont worry i found it ^_^

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 29th, '07, 11:13

I have discovered a couple of things
#1 i am exactly 3 days older than Kimura Ryo the boy playing Nakao
#2 Oguri Shun and Shirota Yuu share the same birthday though Shun is three years older and it is coincidently the same date as my dad as well ^_^

slasher
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 29th, '07, 14:07

Post by slasher » Jul 29th, '07, 14:15

anyone who knows anything about video editting, is there only one audio track for the episodes? or several?

if several, anyone think they could rip that tune they always play (not the intro/end song).

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 29th, '07, 18:34

Mizushima <--- wait...who is that again? You guys were talking about him but i still don't recognize the name. sorry. And...if i were to chose who i liked better i would chose Nakatsu. In real life...but right now...I LOVE SANO! Like...Sano would seem like a real jackass in real life and i would most likely get along with Nakatsu more. which for most people is the same. But since we already read the drama and saw the Taiwanese version, we're blinded by the fact that he'll soon turn good and be more attractive attitude wise and all that. I understand both point of view. lol I love them both and think it's a little unfair for us to choose but if we had to...yeah. :D

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 29th, '07, 19:00

What link? Can I get it?

User avatar
rinaKeiko
Posts: 64
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:47
Location: Saito Tomohiro no kokoro~ XD

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 29th, '07, 19:08

Mizushima Hiro is Nanba Minami, the Dorm 2 Leader, the playboy.
Remember now?
:D
Image

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 29th, '07, 19:09

Mizushima = Hiro Mizushima = Nanba Minami (Nanba senpai)

link to official website: http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/index.html

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 29th, '07, 19:09

OH!!! thanks lol. He looks much cuter in your avatar than hanazakari no kimiatchi e. lol

User avatar
rinaKeiko
Posts: 64
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:47
Location: Saito Tomohiro no kokoro~ XD

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 29th, '07, 19:13

My avatar is from Kamen Rider Kabuto. You should see him in Kabuto..extremely hot! :D
Image

User avatar
chocodreamer
Posts: 380
Joined: Jun 14th, '07, 12:37
Location: inside tegoshi's futon XD
Contact:

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 29th, '07, 19:22

omg! i love hanakimi!!! esp nanba-senpai!

i wanna be nakao, he gets to be with nanba most of the time, hehe

User avatar
angel333
Posts: 28
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 19:07
Location: USA/Europa

Post by angel333 » Jul 29th, '07, 19:41

I really liked the 3 episodes, it is kinda different from manga, but i couldn't stop laughing .

And i know that Sano is going to take more actions, Shun plays his role very good and we should not crticize the role.

User avatar
vina.loves.sushi
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 11th, '06, 06:20
Location: Philippines

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 29th, '07, 22:38

ladyusagi wrote:i think they're just basing it on what they've seen of sano so far. i don't think most people have previous knowledge of how sano's character will turn out later on.

but i agree, bashing of the characters should stop. it just ruins the experience of watching the drama. i mean critics are fine, this IS a discussion board but we have to be careful to not go overboard and start bashing the characters.
i've only been reading this thread now (after a some time)...

i agree with you...i've been kind of avoiding this thread because it makes me sad when i read people bashing sano/shun...cause shun is my favorite actor and i know he is a great actor and this is his very first BIG drama role...and him as an actor being bashed because of this drama, well it kinda sucks!

i'm really glad that people are defending him cause i'm getting tired of the sano and nakatsu comparison...i like them both in this drama, but yeah just like someone said it makes me dislike nakatsu/toma too because of all the bashing sano/shun has been receiving...and i'm really enjoying this drama so it kinda ruins the fun when people say a lot of bad things...

i think we should respect each other and not bash the actors/characters because each person in this thread has a favorite, i mean would you like it if someone bashed toma/nakatstu, nanba/mizushima, kayashima/yamamoto, himejima/kyou, etc? well i like all these actors/characters, so wouldn't want that.. :D
Image

User avatar
redkittygal
Posts: 10
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 03:53
Location: United States

Post by redkittygal » Jul 29th, '07, 23:07

I love hana kimi regardless of how much people criticize shun's character.... its so funny and it is quite different from the manga

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 29th, '07, 23:30

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
ladyusagi wrote:i think they're just basing it on what they've seen of sano so far. i don't think most people have previous knowledge of how sano's character will turn out later on.

but i agree, bashing of the characters should stop. it just ruins the experience of watching the drama. i mean critics are fine, this IS a discussion board but we have to be careful to not go overboard and start bashing the characters.
i've only been reading this thread now (after a some time)...

i agree with you...i've been kind of avoiding this thread because it makes me sad when i read people bashing sano/shun...cause shun is my favorite actor and i know he is a great actor and this is his very first BIG drama role...and him as an actor being bashed because of this drama, well it kinda sucks!

i'm really glad that people are defending him cause i'm getting tired of the sano and nakatsu comparison...i like them both in this drama, but yeah just like someone said it makes me dislike nakatsu/toma too because of all the bashing sano/shun has been receiving...and i'm really enjoying this drama so it kinda ruins the fun when people say a lot of bad things...

i think we should respect each other and not bash the actors/characters because each person in this thread has a favorite, i mean would you like it if someone bashed toma/nakatstu, nanba/mizushima, kayashima/yamamoto, himejima/kyou, etc? well i like all these actors/characters, so wouldn't want that.. :D
:thumright: You should go around & post ur message on those boards.

You really make my day~ Thanksss so much~

& yeah I will continue to support my Sano & Mizuki :wub:

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 29th, '07, 23:36

tsurashi313 wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
crabbyrat wrote:I know this is a delayed reply... but I agree with you COMPLETELY on the Nakatsu thing. I hate how some people make it Sano vs. Nakatsu because it shouldn't be that way.

Shun was talking about how his portrayal of Sano is slightly different from the manga, where he will be there more for Mizuki and will take an active role in her development as opposed to the other way around. So yes, I definitely am looking forward to that!!
woaa I'm so looking for it now XD~ In fact I like it more if Sano is the one 'active' cuz Mizuki is a girl after all akaka
Haha. Anything for Sano x Mizuki for you Nomanymore. :lol

@Crabbyrat: I totally agree with you. I hate it when people goes and compare or goes with Sano vs. Nakatsu. I really like the developement of the plot. I always like stories/plot whenever it's the guy who changes the girl instead of the other way around... more romantic, I guess? :wub:
oh yeah, Sano & Mizuki is my fav couple of this season XD~
man I'm dying for their scenes in Hana Kimi ahhh when will it come ? :unsure:

User avatar
vina.loves.sushi
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 11th, '06, 06:20
Location: Philippines

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 29th, '07, 23:57

Nomanymore wrote: :thumright: You should go around & post ur message on those boards.

You really make my day~ Thanksss so much~

& yeah I will continue to support my Sano & Mizuki :wub:
no problem :D i just wanted to share my thoughts on this so...yeah!

let's all enjoy hanakimi, it's monday all ready! tomorrow is going to be another fun episode! can't wait! :D :cheers:
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 30th, '07, 00:24

omg it's tomorrow already XD~ iyaaaaa

ah btw I wanted to ask, which drama/movie is it in ur signature ?

User avatar
vina.loves.sushi
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 11th, '06, 06:20
Location: Philippines

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 30th, '07, 00:53

Nomanymore wrote:omg it's tomorrow already XD~ iyaaaaa

ah btw I wanted to ask, which drama/movie is it in ur signature ?
my sig is from the PV yesterday by sacra...but it's actually scenes from a mini drama called spring story (about an hour long) which was included in sacra's dvd...you can check it out in oguri_shun LJ but unfortuantely it has no subs...

it stars, of course shun and nishihara aki (yuki from HYD) :D
Image

User avatar
jazzmine101
Posts: 56
Joined: Jul 8th, '06, 05:01

Post by jazzmine101 » Jul 30th, '07, 01:10

I'm a toma fan but I think shun plays his role well, so far I'm never disappointed with his acting... of course all of the cast are superb they fit their roles perfectly well... :thumright:

lin85239217
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 06:03

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 30th, '07, 01:20

Magazine:

「花ざかりの君たちへ」0708WU、DUET toma (6P)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

lin85239217
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 06:03

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 30th, '07, 01:22

Magazine:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

lin85239217
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 06:03

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 30th, '07, 01:23

「花ざかりの君たちへ」Kindai 0709 TV Japan 0708

Image

Image

Image

lin85239217
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 06:03

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 30th, '07, 01:25

「花ざかりの君たちへ」:maki07/26 (2P)
Image

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest