[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 21st, '07, 03:48

yah....
Just the weekend then 2 days and HK RAW will be out... but sadly...i will be gone before the subs come out...

Even the RAW.... will not be out...

Hum.... :scratch: i wonder if their be internet at the hotel... well... if i get the internet i will stopby and say hi and maybe watch HK...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 21st, '07, 08:04

^ I was in the same situation when I was in Spain on vacation, akaka, but in the end I prefer my own PC ^^;

mxgirl

Post by mxgirl » Jul 21st, '07, 08:21

omg im goin crazy for hana kimi itz goin so good, now the only ting i can do is wait for the next ep *sigh* lol but i no itz goin to be worthwhile. *wink*

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 21st, '07, 09:33

iruka92 wrote:3 days if you want the subs *sobs*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i'll go crazy.
by the way, do you guys read hana kimi fanfictions? i read a lot of it in www.fanfiction.net
there's a couple of stories which i laughed and cried. check it out and i also make fanfics. LOL~
Thanks for the link, I didn't know about it XD reading some and they're quite good, omg, I can't wait for Tuesday ahhhh~

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Jul 21st, '07, 11:29

please no spoiler.. no spoiler.. no spoiler..

I will wait for the next tuesday :cry:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 21st, '07, 11:54

^ Those are jsut fanfics, so there's no spoiler ^__^

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 21st, '07, 13:07

it look like bon drop hanakimi and first kiss :scratch:

I just check thire web and in current j-drama there are no hanakimi or first kiss :blink

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/B.O.N_FunSubs

that is weird :scratch:

edit: I just check the fansubs map and yeah bon drop hanakimi and sars take it

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... ummer_2007
Last edited by Oguri_Shun_lover on Jul 21st, '07, 13:15, edited 2 times in total.

kytoyu

Post by kytoyu » Jul 21st, '07, 13:11

Yesterday I saw episode 3 but i won't be able to see the next episode before 1 month :cry:
So bad.... >.<
It's getting more and more interesting >.<

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 21st, '07, 13:58

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:it look like bon drop hanakimi and first kiss :scratch:

I just check thire web and in current j-drama there are no hanakimi or first kiss :blink

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/B.O.N_FunSubs

that is weird :scratch:

edit: I just check the fansubs map and yeah bon drop hanakimi and sars take it

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... ummer_2007
Have no idea what happened :whistling: they were the 1st who announced on this project though ...
oh well SARS brought up with surprise... :roll

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 21st, '07, 16:52

well, its a waste of man power for 2 groups to sub the same drama. Since SARS subbed it, I'm sure BON will sub other stuff. There's so many people subbing Hana Kimi it's crazy. And SARS hardsub does a pretty good job at translations.

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 21st, '07, 17:04

Oguri_Shun_Lover wrote:it look like bon drop hanakimi and first kiss :scratch:

DoReMii is still doing the subs for First Kiss.. and yeah I guess B.O.N. dropped Hana Kimi but there are a ton of people who are doing it...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 21st, '07, 17:07

Hmm. I was wondering if anyone could make anymore recommendations for dramas like HanaKimi XD.

I was searching D-Addicts and I found a whole bunch of other new dramas I really enjoyed.

I WANT MORE BWHAHAHA :w00t:.

Yeah. So far, these are the ones I've watched and currently watching:
Hana Yori Dango 1 && 2.
Nobuta wo Produce.
Gokusen 1&& 2.
Kimi wa petto.
Kurosagi.
Corner with Love.
Mars.
Hua Yang Shao Ni Shao Nu. [sp?].
Devil Beside You.
It Started with a Kiss.
Smiling Pasta.
Full House.
Nodame Cantabile.
Sexy Voice and Robo.
Liar Game.
Bambino.
Coffee Prince.
Densha Otoko.
Yamada Taro Monogatari.
Hotaru no HIkari.

Everyone here who are watching dramas. They proabably all fit my taste, since we all like Hana Kimi :lol.

Any recommendations, I haven't watchedd?
I like any languagee :D.

SO TELL MEHHHH!

We must get to 200 pages before episode 4!

A question about Hana Kimi:
Didn't the whole festival with the Osaka contest and the marathon happen after the whole thing with the dorms closing? I really cannot remember. Must go download the scans again. :glare:.

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 21st, '07, 17:09

Hmm... people still talking about BON :roll

I can't speak for SARS cuz I am not part of them, but does that mean I am not doing a good job? :scratch:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 21st, '07, 17:16

Kai200X wrote:Hmm... people still talking about BON :roll

I can't speak for SARS cuz I am not part of them, but does that mean I am not doing a good job? :scratch:
no no your subs is just perfect :thumright: and fast

thanx alllllllllllllllllot it really great

I always watched with your subs :thumright:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 21st, '07, 17:18

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

no no your subs is just perfect :thumright: and fast

thanx alllllllllllllllllot it really great

I always watched with your subs :thumright:
NIONONONONO! I LOVE YOUR SUBS!
I always watch them.

Good luck for episode 4!

And thanks for your hard work :lol.

ysabellej

Post by ysabellej » Jul 21st, '07, 17:29

just keep it up kai200X....i really am very thankful that youre subbing it...looking forward again for your unselfish act of making us enjoy hanakimi... :thumright:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 21st, '07, 17:38

eh? I thought you're with sars? I saw a Kai something as translator. Similar name? Anyhow truthfully, I think your soft subs are really fast. There's some spelling (maybe typos?) and grammar errors but it brings the point across. I noticed in SARS, some lines sound like yours actually ^^; However the english is fixed up. So I thought you were the translator for SARS. Maybe same idea for certain lines of translation. Not sure...

Hey here's screen cap. I think they used your subs and edit if you're not part of sars team
Did they ask your for permission?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 21st, '07, 17:48

me too kai200X, I really appreciate ur work, but dun't forget urself is more important than everything, so dun't over work like last time , yosh gambatte ne~

ok let's get back to Hana Kimi !

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 21st, '07, 17:52

I am working with SARS, but I am not part of the SARS team.

Without question, SARS produce high quailty hardsub, so I agreed right away when they asked for my permission to use my softsub, and then they will do their own editing and quality control.

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 21st, '07, 17:58

Kai200X wrote:I am working with SARS, but I am not part of the SARS team.

Without question, SARS produce high quailty hardsub, so I agreed right away when they asked for my permission to use my softsub, and then they will do their own editing and quality control.
anway...you also did a very good jobs and thanks for subbing HanaKimi some more it's out one or two days after the dorama out... :cheers:
keep up the very good jobs... :thumright:

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 21st, '07, 18:01

Nomanymore wrote:me too kai200X, I really appreciate ur work, but dun't forget urself is more important than everything, so dun't over work like last time , yosh gambatte ne~

ok let's get back to Hana Kimi !
Thank you guys for the support :-)

It just that what happened last time really bothered me; when someone subbed ep2 out of the blue and some person even posted it in my sub thread, and what's even worst is that some people actually thank that person for posting it. I just feel that there's no loyalty when it comes to softsub (unlike hardsub, people are willing to wait for certain fansub group like SARS to hardsub it) and whoever can post the fastest will win people over no matter what. That's why I don't want anyone else to beat me and then post it in my sub thread and distracted me like last time.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 21st, '07, 19:08

wat3rm3lon wrote:Hmm. I was wondering if anyone could make anymore recommendations for dramas like HanaKimi XD.

I was searching D-Addicts and I found a whole bunch of other new dramas I really enjoyed.

I WANT MORE BWHAHAHA :w00t:.

Yeah. So far, these are the ones I've watched and currently watching:
Hana Yori Dango 1 && 2.
Nobuta wo Produce.
Gokusen 1&& 2.
Kimi wa petto.
Kurosagi.
Corner with Love.
Mars.
Hua Yang Shao Ni Shao Nu. [sp?].
Devil Beside You.
It Started with a Kiss.
Smiling Pasta.
Full House.
Nodame Cantabile.
Sexy Voice and Robo.
Liar Game.
Bambino.
Coffee Prince.
Densha Otoko.
Yamada Taro Monogatari.
Hotaru no HIkari.

Everyone here who are watching dramas. They proabably all fit my taste, since we all like Hana Kimi :lol.

Any recommendations, I haven't watchedd?
I like any languagee :D.

SO TELL MEHHHH!

We must get to 200 pages before episode 4!

A question about Hana Kimi:
Didn't the whole festival with the Osaka contest and the marathon happen after the whole thing with the dorms closing? I really cannot remember. Must go download the scans again. :glare:.
Well i really recomend Stand up!! it is funny a Shun is in it... and it had really funny parts...
GTO is old but good..

Movies you should see are
Last Quarter(Kagen no tsuki)
Nana

Right now thats all i can think of...

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 21st, '07, 20:04

Yes, we should get to page 200 by episode four. gosh we have like 4-5 days anyway. xD
I DO NOT understand the prevew for episode 4. they say that there is a doritory close, but then natasku was like..we're all living together!! in sano and ashiya's dorm. And woahhh what's with someone grabbing ashiya while in her sleep +++++++ sano and that st. bloosom girl? sooo confused.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 21st, '07, 20:33

CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 21st, '07, 20:44

@ euniceng446 are you bored? haha

We have been confused for that for a long time.... can't wait till ep 4 comes out...t he forum will be alive again....

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 21st, '07, 20:50

YES YES...but some ppl know japanese [[not me]] the preview they didnt sub, not that I'd expect them to. But some ppl understand and i'd like to know what's gonna happen.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 21st, '07, 22:33

Why are u so rushing ? I can tell u that u're not the only one out there who's impatiently waiting for next eps, lol I think the scenes in the preview say enough, before kai200X mentioned that the dialogue doesn't always fit with the scene so it's hard to translate & even harder for the viewer to understand.
I say let's just wait till Tuesday and we'll have wat we want, no need to be rush over such things ^__^

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 22nd, '07, 00:51

I'm at my dad's house... so i will not have tieme to coment.... but this thread doesn't seem to get many replies....

Anyway... i'm not being mean to you.... i was joking around....
I also do not understand japanese.. but i think i saw one thta translated the preview...

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 22nd, '07, 01:54

Dont worry Kai200x. Those people who are royal and enjoy your subs, will download your subs. And there are enough of them. You are doing a great work so please continue in future.
Its just these impatient people who download subs from other pages (There are like 4-5 subber who are subbing this dorama).
I admit that I watched episode 2 with another subs(someone from soompi) but still I downloaded your subs afterwards and re-watched it again.
You proofed with WY that you can do it so I ask you not to think silly things.
Just continue.
Good luck in future!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 22nd, '07, 02:46

I made a Nakatsu fanvideo, with Ikenai Taiyou as the song^^

Title: Nakatsu in Love
Size: 42 MB
Duration: 3 mins
Description: Nakatsu's [hillarious] scenes from ep2 and ep3.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?13nyseewxjb

Enjoy!^^

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 22nd, '07, 03:04

uwaaa!! thanks!! nakatsu love!! <3

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 22nd, '07, 03:19

thanks so much...
NAKATSU ROCKS

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jul 22nd, '07, 03:55

For someone loves spoiler and wants to understand preview of epi 4

According to the manga, (If I am right) there are 2 possible. Either, one of the dorms is closed so they have to put extra roommate for each room. Second, I remember there's another incident which make the students leave the dorm to come back to their home for a while. Ashiya doesn't have anywhere to go (except U.S), so Sano suggested her to come to his house and blah blah, continue on.I'm not sure which one the drama is following, but well, hope it helps

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 22nd, '07, 04:07

sp4078 wrote:For someone loves spoiler and wants to understand preview of epi 4

According to the manga, (If I am right) there are 2 possible. Either, one of the dorms is closed so they have to put extra roommate for each room. Second, I remember there's another incident which make the students leave the dorm to come back to their home for a while. Ashiya doesn't have anywhere to go (except U.S), so Sano suggested her to come to his house and blah blah, continue on.I'm not sure which one the drama is following, but well, hope it helps
oh. my. God.
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD !!! Mizuki over Sano's house...OMG OMG OMG !!!! O H M Y G O D !!!! If there was a scene like that, I think I'll fall off my chair and laugh like a mentally retarded person !!!
However, I'm in no rush :whistling: I don't mind waiting until next Tuesday...no (with the sub), I don't mind waiting until Friday...or Saturday , Episode 4 will come anyways; no need to make the heart overworked :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 07:29

^ O_o
I thought there's only the inn story where they work at Umeda's sister place during summer while the dorms close ?! There's even another where Mizuki comes to Sano's house ?? ahhh~

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 22nd, '07, 09:05

Nomanymore wrote:^ O_o
I thought there's only the inn story where they work at Umeda's sister place during summer while the dorms close ?! There's even another where Mizuki comes to Sano's house ?? ahhh~
no, there are no story of Mizuki going to Sano's house..he just suggest for her to go to his house but she refuse n they all work at Umeda's sister place after that

phenally

Post by phenally » Jul 22nd, '07, 09:22

hey in ep 3, towards the ending... where mizuki was hammering the door and windows , the sano came out still brushing his teeth and then getting dressed and walk out the room while still brushing his teeth !!! errr.... wat is he doing???

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 09:25

^ I think both of them are preparing to go to class & Sano walked out becuz he didn't want to Mizuki ask anymore question LoL

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 09:26

Salz wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:^ O_o
no, there are no story of Mizuki going to Sano's house..he just suggest for her to go to his house but she refuse n they all work at Umeda's sister place after that
I thought that too becuz I've watched TW vers & there wasn't ^^;

kytoyu

Post by kytoyu » Jul 22nd, '07, 10:11

I confirm mizuki in the manga doesn't go to sano's place cause she doesn' t want to bother him, and nakatsu also asked her if she wanted to come to his place but she was afraid that her identity might be exposed... But the Japanese version of the drama isn't exactly the same as the manga (mizuki wasn't the cause of sano's injury...)
We won't know till will watch it ;)

jani

Post by jani » Jul 22nd, '07, 10:17

omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama so far!!! sano and nakatsu are so kawaii!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 10:25

kytoyu wrote:
I confirm mizuki in the manga doesn't go to sano's place cause she doesn' t want to bother him, and nakatsu also asked her if she wanted to come to his place but she was afraid that her identity might be exposed... But the Japanese version of the drama isn't exactly the same as the manga (mizuki wasn't the cause of sano's injury...)
We won't know till will watch it ;)
oh yea, u're right LoL

kytoyu

Post by kytoyu » Jul 22nd, '07, 10:29

No problem xD
That was something that bothered me a little bit cause it will change all the story O_o
the injury ><
It's one of the reason that i was doubtful about this drama but at the end i really like it XD

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 10:44

crabbyrat wrote:I agree with all of you. I mean, I still ADORE Sano, but I'm totally biased in favor of Nakatsu, forgive me :lol

All of you guys are very respectful and I haven't heard any flaming. And as I mentioned before, I feel that Mizuki and Sano are a terrific couple, but I feel some people (not you guys necessarily) take Nakatsu for granted. And yes I'm pulling on the manga because there's only been 3 episodes of the drama so far and I think it's unfair to judge the characters (especially Sano) just based on this. However, I am very glad that this drama has an understanding of Nakatsu's character that is similar to my view of him, and Toma's executed this character perfectly.

Now, I love all of these characters above other story's characters, so it's not like I dislike any of them. In fact, I adore most of the characters in this story, more than any other manga/drama I've encountered :P

Oh and you don't know how happy I was that Momo-chan picked Kiley/Kairi in Peach Girl because of my Nakatsu bias. Yaaay!!

...yeah and that's why I'm excited that people favor Nakatsu (for now), because I'm sure as the storyline develops, they will convert to loving Sano, hahaha :-)

Plus... if I do recall, there was a question earlier of why people prefer Nakatsu over Sano, right? So I just posted my 'case for Nakatsu' to explain why I did. No harsh feelings intended at all :D
akaka no worry I totally understand u , as the other fans. I'm just too stubborn, alwayz go for the main couple LoL oh well I know they'll end up together anyways hehe

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 10:47

kytoyu wrote:No problem xD
That was something that bothered me a little bit cause it will change all the story O_o
the injury ><
It's one of the reason that i was doubtful about this drama but at the end i really like it XD
oh yeah,
where Sano appeared from no where to save a girl & has no idea that their fates are tied since that moment..
for some reasons I find that scene particularly "romantic" :wub: , if u get what I mean akakak

kytoyu

Post by kytoyu » Jul 22nd, '07, 10:54

Totally xDDD
There's also the way that sano discovered mizuki was a girl that changed... In the manga it was more "romantic" in my opinion... :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 11:19

oh yea it was cute but little awkward for my taste.. the drama on the other hand is little classic I guess lol

shevi

Post by shevi » Jul 22nd, '07, 12:14

:wub: nanba is so kawaiiii :roll

Ore.Sama

Post by Ore.Sama » Jul 22nd, '07, 12:17

yanie wrote:I made a Nakatsu fanvideo, with Ikenai Taiyou as the song^^

Title: Nakatsu in Love
Size: 42 MB
Duration: 3 mins
Description: Nakatsu's [hillarious] scenes from ep2 and ep3.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?13nyseewxjb

Enjoy!^^
i like ur vid! nakatsu wa saikoooo!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 12:29

@Ore.Sama: I like ur avat lol Ashiya kakoii~

Ore.Sama

Post by Ore.Sama » Jul 22nd, '07, 17:53

^^ arigatou...atashi mo, like kakkoi ashiya!!
alot of spoilers abt ep4 in this thread b4 its release lol...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 19:07

^ but nothing is sure yet, I wonder what kind of change they'd make again ^___^

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 22nd, '07, 20:51

Nomanymore wrote:
kytoyu wrote:No problem xD
the injury ><
oh yeah,
where Sano appeared from no where to save a girl & has no idea that their fates are tied since that moment..
for some reasons I find that scene particularly "romantic" :wub: , if u get what I mean akakak
well it's typical...it'S not like a guy will just let a girl be taken away like taht without doing anything; I just though it was REALLY stupid to try to jump off from the fence when your ennemies are just so close..so it was kinda obvious the bad guy would have injured him...come on.
blah..
I thought Mizuki was coming over Sano's house, but oh well, good to know it won't happen before actually watch the episode and be disappointed -_- ! But it's okay; anyways, I just hope for more romantic cliché scenes :D !
[/spoiler]

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 22nd, '07, 21:41

^ oh~ then what would u do then ? dun't forget u're a lone & they're 3 ^^;

I've already seen scene where people completely ignore when seeing someone being bullied/threatened on the street; or they just run away.. I think that's more typic.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 22nd, '07, 23:03

kytoyu wrote:Totally xDDD
There's also the way that sano discovered mizuki was a girl that changed... In the manga it was more "romantic" in my opinion... :wub:
Yeahyeah!
And then they would have the ending like in the manga.
"You felt me up?!"
Lol. Psh. I'm already happy with what we've got though :D.
I heart HANAKIMI.

Only about 2-3 more days! Episode 4. YES.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 22nd, '07, 23:08

Yeah!! Only 3 more days till episode 4 comes out with subs!!! So excited. Can't wait..but have to lol. THAT DAY SHALL FINALLY COME....soon =] hehehe

JuriaSmart

Post by JuriaSmart » Jul 22nd, '07, 23:32

Talking about that rescue scene eh ?

I thought the producer wanted Sano to have an ankle injury or some sort but then didn't really know how to insert that scene ... so choose to randomly setting up a fence so that Sano feels like jumping and getting a wound in that specific place.

In my point of view, if I was to attack someone and see him trying to get away like that, I wouldn't go for his ankle. More likely his upper body and ahum .... at least not a clean cut like that ... ( and no no no I don't used to bully peoples in my younger age ... :whistling: )

on side note, has anyone heard one of the bad guy yelling ''kore'' ? I thought that was japanese for ''here'' because I don't think if it has any meaning in English or does it ? but then that scene with Shun jumping like that and rescuing Maki was heroic enough for me. I didn't bother myself much with the skin color or the language used. Although I'll probably try to fight back instead of choosing that fence and then well whatever then. I'm born under the year of dog so probably this totally fit with me. '' when you lead a dog to a dead-end, it fights back'' ... :mrgreen: hey, Shun is a dog too by the way ... ( 1982 ) :wub:

------

about when seeing someone in distress and not doing a thing, I think it depends on the situation. If you are in a crowd and getting attacked or robbed, you would likely be rescued by someone or at least be watched.

because people can see you run away from it, and it adds to the guiltiness in you. But then if you're by yourself and see someone getting attacked, you will feel like getting away as well because you can'T count on no one others if the situation is getting worse. humans are in nature selfish but the surrounding factors ( and else things ) do have an influence on someone judgment. Something typical would be likely running away from that scene and lying to ourself that we didn't see anything or that we aren't up to help out anyway. We are more to see heroic act such as the gentlemen saving the damsel in distress in fictional story than in real life eventhough it does happen in rare occasion and God blesses those saviors ...

but then why should we forget that we are watching a drama and that above all it is a romantic one as well. so to hell the realism ...

afroken

Post by afroken » Jul 23rd, '07, 00:10

Yoooo........
Need to check out all these (almost) 200 pages someday~~ ^^ I'm totally in love with the Hana Kimi drama!

I really wanna buy the japanese TV magazines, etc, with Hana Kimi pictures in it (drama guides, etc.)
So does anyone know in what issues and in what magazines I can find cool hana kimi pictures?
If there's a big list or scans I really wanna see that to~ ^^
But I would really like to buy the magazines aswell.
Anyone know where I can buy Japanese TV magazines?
I know Kayiu.net/Japgift used to sell but they don't sell any newer issues...
Please help me! <3 If there's anything I can help you with, please tell me.

:D

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 23rd, '07, 00:42

Hmmm. I was looking through the last manga volume.
But I seriously think I'm going crazy.
Imagine Maki and Shun doing this.
So cute :lol.
And I just wanted to point out how hot Shin is in the manga :D.

tzurial

Post by tzurial » Jul 23rd, '07, 00:58

shun would look so much more handsome without his japanese mullet!! I mean, I think the japanese pull it off pretty well because their hair is so wispy, but lately they're growing them out a little long! It's excessive! I just cant find it attractive

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 01:01

XiaoPauli wrote:Two points I wanted to bring up:

1. Even though I haven't seen HYD in a long time, I'm not seeing how it's so phenomenally similar to Hana Kimi as some people here seem to claim. Oh, wait. I DO see a similarity! It's set in a school. Whoop-di-do. :glare:

2. Why are some of the people, who whined like babies earlier about people comparing the Taiwanese Hana Kimi to this show, all of a suddenly find it okay to compare this show to HYD? To those people, I give you the ranking of:

FAIL
I havent actually caught up all the pages yet (was reading harry potter ^_^) but when I came accross this persons post i simply had to say samething

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
I totally agree about the lack of similarities between HYD and Hana Kimi and as for the comparing.... hahaha 'FAIL' thats classic thanks for the entertaining post and putting these people straight!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 23rd, '07, 01:17

^please do not remid us of that... :glare:

200 pages... lets have a 200 page party!!! Hurray!!! :cheers:
couple more days till ep 4 comes out...
Can't wait... And i think i was think abotu it.... and i think i might get to see the ep Raw...

mikan_suki

Post by mikan_suki » Jul 23rd, '07, 01:43

konnichiwa!! I'm newly registered so yoroshiku ne! :D
I'm a big fan of hana-kimi the manga and now I'm a big fan of the drama in a so much higher level. :thumright: Maki suits Mizuki really well and Sano is starting to soften up to Mizuki so can't wait for the next episodes!!

PS. I Love Toma as Nakatsu :wub: and...
shouldn't Mizuki and Nakao be best friends, here it seems as if Nakao hates her... or is it just me... o welll 2 more days!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 01:44

wat3rm3lon wrote:Hmmm. I was looking through the last manga volume.
But I seriously think I'm going crazy.
Imagine Maki and Shun doing this.
So cute :lol.
And I just wanted to point out how hot Shin is in the manga :D.
*flail away*

XD XD omg, now it gets me even more excited!! iyaa, I hope they'll have more scenes in the manga, which will be totally awesome lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 01:56

afroken wrote:Yoooo........
Need to check out all these (almost) 200 pages someday~~ ^^ I'm totally in love with the Hana Kimi drama!

I really wanna buy the japanese TV magazines, etc, with Hana Kimi pictures in it (drama guides, etc.)
So does anyone know in what issues and in what magazines I can find cool hana kimi pictures?

Well as soon as I figure out if this house has a scanner I should be scanning up lots of pics from recent japanese tv mags of hana kimi and if anyone wants i will translate them too but I just have to figure out this scanner problem first ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 02:17

mod edit: please do not advertise your blog here. it has nothing to do with this thread

chiakisama

Post by chiakisama » Jul 23rd, '07, 03:01

Ok was anyone else disturbed by what the St. Blossoms girl was doing to Nakatsu's chair in the dorm room?
Also, Sano needs to liven up a little, at this point, I'm shipping Nakatsu/Mizuki...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 03:08

Oh I totally forgot to put in my opinion for the 'if you were mizuki which would you chose' question!
Sano wins hands down for me.
I can totally understand you people who are going for Nakatsu, I absolutly love his character too but he is the type of boy that I would be really good friends with while I would easily fall for Sano's cool (and sexy) exterior and (because I really cant think of the word I want to describe it) 'heroic friendly?' interior.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 23rd, '07, 03:33

What Hibari was doing was quite disturbing I agree. But was it in Nakatsu's room? Actually, I don't like the St.Blossoms girls showing up in the drama so much. They're irritating, especially their high pitched "HIBARI FOUR" cheer.

As for Sano being cold. He was pretty cold to Mizuki in the manga too until he discovered she was a female. Then he kinda toned down abit. It was cute though how he got so jealous and protective of Mizuki later ^^; Mizuki gets herself into so much trouble a lot of times. Especially
almost getting raped. Sano did warn her so many times about that guy but she wouldn't believe him.
Kai200x, I was wondering if you would be nice to translate some interviews from Fuji TV website ^^; We can get someone to post the translated link on the first post. I think someone did Maki's interview already but the rest aren't done.

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/interview/index.html

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 23rd, '07, 03:33

Yorokobi wrote:
afroken wrote:Yoooo........

Well as soon as I figure out if this house has a scanner I should be scanning up lots of pics from recent japanese tv mags of hana kimi and if anyone wants i will translate them too but I just have to figure out this scanner problem first ^_^
can can u scan all hana kimi pics from ur magazine n translate them??...i would luv to c

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 23rd, '07, 04:00

seirin wrote:Kai200x, I was wondering if you would be nice to translate some interviews from Fuji TV website ^^; We can get someone to post the translated link on the first post. I think someone did Maki's interview already but the rest aren't done.

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/interview/index.html
Hiro's interview --> http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen ... tml#cutid1
Toma's interview --> http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen ... tml#cutid1

I can't find the rest.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 23rd, '07, 05:10

seirin wrote:What Hibari was doing was quite disturbing I agree. But was it in Nakatsu's room? Actually, I don't like the St.Blossoms girls showing up in the drama so much. They're irritating, especially their high pitched "HIBARI FOUR" cheer.

As for Sano being cold. He was pretty cold to Mizuki in the manga too until he discovered she was a female. Then he kinda toned down abit. It was cute though how he got so jealous and protective of Mizuki later ^^; Mizuki gets herself into so much trouble a lot of times. Especially
almost getting raped. Sano did warn her so many times about that guy but she wouldn't believe him.
I really wonder if they put that chapter in the drama, uhm since next eps the dorms close already... :scratch:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 23rd, '07, 05:29

They jump pretty fast in the drama. I wouldn't be surprised if they did show that part. But it seems to be inside a room. I wonder who the person could be...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 07:41

This is the most active forum I know so im coming to you guys im sorry that its a tad off topic
i just made my first sig ever does it look okay? im planning my next one to be Hana Kimi so Liar game is just my practice one! Is it to big. Please dont yell at me for being off topic :unsure:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 23rd, '07, 07:42

Ha can you believe id say that and then forget to add my sig! ha what an idiot!