[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 18:10

NanaTorigawa wrote:Ah.. i will be in San Diego with no computer by that time... :cry:

normaly someone had subbed verson up on crunchyroll...
About that part when they where looking at the porn... why Nakao looking at it... he suppose to be gay....
oh~ well u' can catch it up when u're back, Hana Kimi wun't run away ^__^

oh yea that part, i wonder why too lol

User avatar
ephesus
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 137
Joined: Oct 17th, '05, 20:35
Location: Toyko
Contact:

Post by ephesus » Jul 18th, '07, 18:22

NanaTorigawa wrote:
ephesus wrote:Doesn't that train station that she picks up her brother at look more like Shinagawa station in Tokyo than anything in Osaka??
Somebody agree with me.

edit: here's a photo
Their not suppose the be in Osaka... their school is calle dosaka but thats only because the author had a secret about that...

All the characters names are after Shrines in Osaka...
Sano is from Hokkaido and Nakatsu is from Osaka....
Ohhhhh

reiyuki
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 23:36
Location: canada

Post by reiyuki » Jul 18th, '07, 18:42

himejima: (while going down the ladder) " ahhhhhhh ahahahahahaha" (fall down)

LMAO!!! i was laughing really hard for that xD
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 18:45

microsoftExcelExcel wrote:
I love the part where Mizuki was with her brother, and she realizes she was walking like a guy, so she stopped quickly and started walking like a girl. =)


Also, Mizuki's email address is mizuki-ashiya_0502.jump@tea.ocn.ne.jp.. That's got to be the most complicated email ever. :lol Is that even how most are in JP?
oh yeah it's so complicated lol I wonder if it's real or not haha, ok, anyone tried ? :roll

User avatar
DredPirateScotty
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 14th, '07, 09:36
Contact:

Post by DredPirateScotty » Jul 18th, '07, 18:48

I'm curious... in Ep. 3 around 32:35 .... what is that thing Hibari is sitting on?!

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 19:45

DredPirateScotty wrote:I'm curious... in Ep. 3 around 32:35 .... what is that thing Hibari is sitting on?!
I dodn't know but some how it looks wrong...

User avatar
DredPirateScotty
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 14th, '07, 09:36
Contact:

Post by DredPirateScotty » Jul 18th, '07, 19:52

NanaTorigawa wrote:
DredPirateScotty wrote:I'm curious... in Ep. 3 around 32:35 .... what is that thing Hibari is sitting on?!
I dodn't know but some how it looks wrong...
Haha, yeah, I couldn't help but think it did also XD It was just a little.... unexpected? Lol. :whistling:


User avatar
nanorie
Posts: 50
Joined: Jul 30th, '04, 17:20
Location: Stockholm
Contact:

Post by nanorie » Jul 18th, '07, 20:11

Am I the only one who burst out laughing when Hiro suddenly was wearing Mizukis bra? :lol

User avatar
Egg-chan
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 19th, '07, 05:26
Contact:

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 18th, '07, 20:14

DredPirateScotty wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
DredPirateScotty wrote:I'm curious... in Ep. 3 around 32:35 .... what is that thing Hibari is sitting on?!
I dodn't know but some how it looks wrong...
Haha, yeah, I couldn't help but think it did also XD It was just a little.... unexpected? Lol. :whistling:
I saw a commercial for it, it has a girl riding a horse and then the horse turns into that seat thing and she is just sitting there. I am still confused, but I'm guessing it has something to do w/ horse riding? Or maybe it's an exercise machine that imitates a horses walk....

I dunno but I am still confused.

popo_chan_xo
Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:08

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 18th, '07, 20:25

Egg-chan wrote:
DredPirateScotty wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
I dodn't know but some how it looks wrong...
Haha, yeah, I couldn't help but think it did also XD It was just a little.... unexpected? Lol. :whistling:
I saw a commercial for it, it has a girl riding a horse and then the horse turns into that seat thing and she is just sitting there. I am still confused, but I'm guessing it has something to do w/ horse riding? Or maybe it's an exercise machine that imitates a horses walk....

I dunno but I am still confused.

haha those chair thingys are really cool
i sat on one before
it felt weird


User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 20:46

Nomanymore wrote:And wth is Hibari doin on that ? lol
I also noticed that, it looks awkard. Haha

Anyway, the guys they chose for dorm 1 have great bodies, I mean, it makes you believe that they're really into martial arts while the guys from dorm 2 are thin pretty boys.

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 18th, '07, 20:48

pennylanechic wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:And wth is Hibari doin on that ? lol
I also noticed that, it looks awkard. Haha

Anyway, the guys they chose for dorm 1 have great bodies, I mean, it makes you believe that they're really into martial arts while the guys from dorm 2 are thin pretty boys.
I KNOW.
I was like.
"Damnn."

They're like the opposite of dorm 2 :lol.
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 20:49

^ oh yeah indeed... but it's weird how we never get to see them in uniforms lol

User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 20:51

wat3rm3lon wrote:
pennylanechic wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:And wth is Hibari doin on that ? lol
I also noticed that, it looks awkard. Haha

Anyway, the guys they chose for dorm 1 have great bodies, I mean, it makes you believe that they're really into martial arts while the guys from dorm 2 are thin pretty boys.
I KNOW.
I was like.
"Damnn."

They're like the opposite of dorm 2 :lol.
totally!

User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 20:53

Nomanymore wrote:^ oh yeah indeed... but it's weird how we never get to see them in uniforms lol
haha, I just realized it now that you've said that. only guys from dorm 2 wears their uniform and one from dorm 3 who belongs to Mizuki's class.

User avatar
DredPirateScotty
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 14th, '07, 09:36
Contact:

Post by DredPirateScotty » Jul 18th, '07, 20:54

pennylanechic wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:And wth is Hibari doin on that ? lol
I also noticed that, it looks awkard. Haha

Anyway, the guys they chose for dorm 1 have great bodies, I mean, it makes you believe that they're really into martial arts while the guys from dorm 2 are thin pretty boys.
yes, yes they do have some hotty bodies. I swear, all these hot guys randomly shirtless is bound to make a fangirl need a blood transplant *dabs her nose with a kleenex*

User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 20:59

haha, nose bleed galore! let's all go to fangirl land!

maybe it's just me, but there's something wrong with Shun's left boob. anyone noticed that too?

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 18th, '07, 21:00

pennylanechic wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:^ oh yeah indeed... but it's weird how we never get to see them in uniforms lol
haha, I just realized it now that you've said that. only guys from dorm 2 wears their uniform and one from dorm 3 who belongs to Mizuki's class.
Hahhaha! Me too. Gah. Lucky bums. I used to get uniform violations like every day. And then detentions.

But yeah XD.

Can anyone predict what's going to happen in episode 4 :lol.
Image

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 18th, '07, 21:02

pennylanechic wrote:haha, nose bleed galore! let's all go to fangirl land!

maybe it's just me, but there's something wrong with Shun's left boob. anyone noticed that too?
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA I BURSTED OUT LAUGHING WHEN I READ WHAT YOU WROTE LMFAO.

I noticed that the first episode.
I was like. What the flip.
I was to scared to mention it too hahahha.

It like goes inside-out.
Weird. :lol.

I'm still laughing lmao.
Image

User avatar
DredPirateScotty
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 14th, '07, 09:36
Contact:

Post by DredPirateScotty » Jul 18th, '07, 21:11

pennylanechic wrote:haha, nose bleed galore! let's all go to fangirl land!

maybe it's just me, but there's something wrong with Shun's left boob. anyone noticed that too?
I noticed that a while back when watching the Titus Andronicus play dvd he was in. It is pretty odd.... maybe old injury or something??

User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 21:13

hahahaha. exactly!

it really looks weird!

i wonder why it's like that, it's like curved but on the inside, making a shallow crater

User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 21:20

is that Sekime wearing a wig and costume in the preview? waah he looks cute! i love him! although I like his hair in episode 3, I still prefer his hair darker and flatter.

LiLiann
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 2nd, '07, 04:26

Post by LiLiann » Jul 18th, '07, 21:22

LOLLLLLL i can't believe you guys are talking about his how he has a deformed left boob XD

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 21:50

I noticed it a while ago too... and found it strange that nobody on net mentioned about it... maybe fans try to avoid this subject...... ? maybe there's a story behind it.. we all know that Shun's childhood was not that fancy......

well.

I dun't want to go deeper since I'm not a huge fan of him so I dunno much...

Again, is it really a matter ? me personally I dun't mind at all :-)

User avatar
DredPirateScotty
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 14th, '07, 09:36
Contact:

Post by DredPirateScotty » Jul 18th, '07, 21:54

Nomanymore wrote:I noticed it a while ago too... and found it strange that nobody on net mentioned about it... maybe fans try to avoid this subject...... ? maybe there's a story behind it.. we all know that Shun's childhood was not that fancy......

well.

I dun't want to go deeper since I'm not a huge fan of him so I dunno much...

Again, is it really a matter ? me personally I dun't mind at all :-)
Naw, don't matter. He's still a smoldering smexy boyo :mrgreen:

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 21:55

Really strange....

Here are some screan shots from ep 3 and my jokes on them...
Image
is it just me or do you want to say "Nobuta power... chu ni..."
Image
Is it me or does this chair look like and electric chair?
Image
This is a funny sign
Image
Sparks fly when Umeda is around...
Image
Nakao is so funny siting on nanba like that... if woy watch it look at nanba's face its funny... looks liek he is use to Nakao siting on him...
Image
Is say's "HOMO" on it
Image
Umeda is blowing on Shizuki's ear...
Image
This is one of the picture where the Hana-kim guys are lookign at porn
Image
This the other picture... look at Kayashima's face....
Image
Looky at this... Naktsu siting like a girl and Mizuki is siting like a boy...
Image
HE'S NOT GAY!!! I like his face here
Image
Ore wa Homo ja nai~!!!!!
Image
Funny dance by our nakatsu
Image
An innocent Smile... but question is... why where it on his head? PS>HE looks like a older version on Teppei...
Image
The thing she is riding on....
Imagethey look funny....
Image
Sano with no shirt on...
Image
Naba is wearing the bra....
Image
Nakatsu is looking at Naba witht he bra on.... he hs a funny look
Image
Nakao looks cute in this picture....
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Jul 18th, '07, 21:58, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 21:57

it doesn't really matter, i just noticed it, and I find it weird, that's all, anyway, can't wait for next ep.

User avatar
pennylanechic
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 13th, '06, 05:44
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 18th, '07, 22:00

Looky at this... Naktsu siting like a girl and Mizuki is siting like a boy...

I also noticed that one. Nakatsu crossed his legs while Mizuki's where apart. Haha.

It was really funny when Nanba wore the bra.

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 18th, '07, 22:04

NanaTorigawa wrote:Really strange....

Here are some screan shots from ep 3 and my jokes on them...
Image
is it just me or do you want to say "Nobuta power... chu ni..."
Image
Is it me or does this chair look like and electric chair?
Image
This is a funny sign
Image
Sparks fly when Umeda is around...
Image
Nakao is so funny siting on nanba like that... if woy watch it look at nanba's face its funny... looks liek he is use to Nakao siting on him...
Image
Is say's "HOMO" on it
Image
Umeda is blowing on Shizuki's ear...
Image
This is one of the picture where the Hana-kim guys are lookign at porn
Image
This the other picture... look at Kayashima's face....
Image
Looky at this... Naktsu siting like a girl and Mizuki is siting like a boy...
Image
HE'S NOT GAY!!! I like his face here
Image
Ore wa Homo ja nai~!!!!!
Image
Funny dance by our nakatsu
Image
An innocent Smile... but question is... why where it on his head? PS>HE looks like a older version on Teppei...
Image
The thing she is riding on....
Imagethey look funny....
Image
Sano with no shirt on...
Image
Naba is wearing the bra....
Image
Nakatsu is looking at Naba witht he bra on.... he hs a funny look
Image
Nakao looks cute in this picture....
Lmao! I was laughing at the electric chair one. Those were pretty good XD. I wish I could do this. My screenshoting thing doesn't want to work.

But yeah.
Good job :lol.

Did Sekime now just dye his hair back from blond to dark brown? Cause it's like extremely frizzy now. I liked it before. Hmm.
I still love Sekime, he's so cute :D.
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 22:06

wat3rm3lon wrote:
pennylanechic wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:^ oh yeah indeed... but it's weird how we never get to see them in uniforms lol
haha, I just realized it now that you've said that. only guys from dorm 2 wears their uniform and one from dorm 3 who belongs to Mizuki's class.
Hahhaha! Me too. Gah. Lucky bums. I used to get uniform violations like every day. And then detentions.

But yeah XD.

Can anyone predict what's going to happen in episode 4 :lol.
My guess:
-The dorm closes but not all , just some rooms so the boys from those have to sleep over in other rooms (refers to the scene Nakatsu bringing his sheet to Mizuki's room 8) )
-The pairing contest (Sano-Hibari, The leader of dorm 3 & his fiancee, Nakatsu & the girl who admires him), Mizuki with ?? The scene when Sano looking out the window, maybe he's thinking of what Mizuki's doin with her "date" :P
-A new character coming (Sano's brother ?) I dunno, from the preview Mizuki asks Sano about "that man".... well.

In the end,
-The dorm closes completely & Mizuki has nowhere to go for summer so she thinks of returning to the States ??!
-Mizuki being 'molested' ? I dunno why but I have a bad feeling about those last 2secs of the preview.... :scratch:

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 22:09

pennylanechic wrote:
Looky at this... Naktsu siting like a girl and Mizuki is siting like a boy...

I also noticed that one. Nakatsu crossed his legs while Mizuki's where apart. Haha.

It was really funny when Nanba wore the bra.
Now they twist their roles :lol :lol

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 22:17

Couple things to mention.... actrally in the ending titiles... you can see Dorm hea 1,2, and 3 wheraing the uniform and also at the very end with everyone you can seen some of the other dorm members in the group9They guy with the glasses is from dorm 1)


and the last 2 sec of the perview... i have a feelign it not that bad... since the voice sounds liek Toma's

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 22:23

^ if it's really him, I wonder wth he's trying to do ^^;

User avatar
Egg-chan
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 19th, '07, 05:26
Contact:

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 18th, '07, 22:25

Ah. the next ep is the bed & breakfast episode..

if anyone has read the manga..
That's when they go to the bed & breakfast and she gets sexually assaulted by that womanizer... and Sano and Mizuki get abandoned in the woods... and Sano kisses her.. WOOO :wub:

Wongo
Posts: 112
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 14:38
Location: Toronto, ON

Post by Wongo » Jul 18th, '07, 22:29

Anyone else find it an intrusion of privacy...allowing girls to check everything in guys dorm rooms?

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 22:31

Nomanymore wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
pennylanechic wrote:
haha, I just realized it now that you've said that. only guys from dorm 2 wears their uniform and one from dorm 3 who belongs to Mizuki's class.
Hahhaha! Me too. Gah. Lucky bums. I used to get uniform violations like every day. And then detentions.

But yeah XD.

Can anyone predict what's going to happen in episode 4 :lol.
My guess:
-The dorm closes but not all , just some rooms so the boys from those have to sleep over in other rooms (refers to the scene Nakatsu bringing his sheet to Mizuki's room 8) )
-The pairing contest (Sano-Hibari, The leader of dorm 3 & his fiancee, Nakatsu & the girl who admires him), Mizuki with ?? The scene when Sano looking out the window, maybe he's thinking of what Mizuki's doin with her "date" :P
-A new character coming (Sano's brother ?) I dunno, from the preview Mizuki asks Sano about "that man".... well.

In the end,
-The dorm closes completely & Mizuki has nowhere to go for summer so she thinks of returning to the States ??!
-Mizuki being 'molested' ? I dunno why but I have a bad feeling about those last 2secs of the preview.... :scratch:
I think in the next episode...

They are haveing another contest to see who can fave the best date....(Mayb) with the ST. Blossom girls....

Since this is goign to be a total break down of the preview i'm putting it in Spoilers...
1st sene- Nakatsu comes and stays with them- I ahev no idea what this can be.... but you can tell that Sanso is worried...
2nd scene- Date.... think... they have to see who can make the best date.... Dorm 1,2, or 3...
3rd scene-Mizuki tries the help Sano get to befriend his brother again
4 scene-whole bunch of dates together....(I still think it is wrong to have Hibari like Sano...)
5th scene-Nakatsu tries to kiss Mizuke for the 2nd time...hahaha....
6th scene- Nanba and Nakao witht their phones... i think they are partnered together maybe...
7th scene- Scene where she has her mouth covered- like i said i think i Nakatsu because it sounds like Toma... (and it can't be a rappist... his had is to pretty to be one... hahah)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 22:31

Anyone else find it an intrusion of privacy...allowing girls to check everything in guys dorm rooms?
^ I think it's an exception, in order to find the panty thief ^__^

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 22:34

Egg-chan wrote:Ah. the next ep is the bed & breakfast episode..

if anyone has read the manga..
That's when they go to the bed & breakfast and she gets sexually assaulted by that womanizer... and Sano and Mizuki get abandoned in the woods... and Sano kisses her.. WOOO :wub:
It can't be... because IO is sopose to be in it and it doesn't seem their was much talk of that.. and they are still in school in the whole ep...
Image
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
-Live talk with JE fans join: http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa
Gokusen 3 diary- http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_diary/
-currently watching- Hachikuro
call- hachikuro miteyo

User avatar
myunoyume
Posts: 123
Joined: Feb 7th, '07, 15:59
Location: Furansu
Contact:

Post by myunoyume » Jul 18th, '07, 22:42

My favourite moment in Ep 3 is when Nakatsu is singing on the table with pantie and bra on him ! that's soooooooooooo funny, I cant stop laughting... :lol

I am discovering this actor Ikuta Toma, as I only saw him in HY2, and he is really fun ! what a lovely face...

:wub:

Is that your favourite moment too ?
(i bought today the first 5 volumes of hanakimi manga... even if it is not the same story, it will help me to wait until next tuesday........... i luv this drama)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 22:43

Egg-chan wrote:Ah. the next ep is the bed & breakfast episode..

if anyone has read the manga..
That's when they go to the bed & breakfast and she gets sexually assaulted by that womanizer... and Sano and Mizuki get abandoned in the woods... and Sano kisses her.. WOOO :wub:
oh no, it's soo soon... I mean Sano's feeling for Mizuki isn't at that "level" yet... plus they're still in school..
But it's just for now, maybe later I hope they make that scene in further eps hehe :D

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 22:46

myunoyume wrote:My favourite moment in Ep 3 is when Nakatsu is singing on the table with pantie and bra on him ! that's soooooooooooo funny, I cant stop laughting... :lol

I am discovering this actor Ikuta Toma, as I only saw him in HY2, and he is really fun ! what a lovely face...

:wub:

Is that your favourite moment too ?
(i bought today the first 5 volumes of hanakimi manga... even if it is not the same story, it will help me to wait until next tuesday........... i luv this drama)
I luve all the eps so it's hard to say which is my fav lol But I luve the very last scenes of Mizuki on the "lie detector machine" :lol Maki's expressions were priceless !! akak <3

krazichuk
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 26th, '07, 03:23

Post by krazichuk » Jul 18th, '07, 22:54

i sort of hope they don't do the bed and breakfast thing because it kind of didn't make a lot of sense (in the manga). it seemed like shoujo filler to me...

overall, i'm really glad with the things they changed from the manga, especially the motivation for her to go out there and get him to high jump again (i think him saving her life makes more sense than her losing a bunch of weight because of a high jumper...).

Geisha
Posts: 54
Joined: Aug 13th, '06, 01:08

Post by Geisha » Jul 18th, '07, 22:59

every time those St. Blossoms girls go Hibari Four! it reminds me of Hard Gay when he goes Fuuu~
ImageImage

Pao
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 23:02

krazichuk wrote:i sort of hope they don't do the bed and breakfast thing because it kind of didn't make a lot of sense (in the manga). it seemed like shoujo filler to me...

overall, i'm really glad with the things they changed from the manga, especially the motivation for her to go out there and get him to high jump again (i think him saving her life makes more sense than her losing a bunch of weight because of a high jumper...).
oh well it's a comedy romance drama after all :wub:

I agree about the change... gotta love the script writer LoL

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 23:04

krazichuk wrote:i sort of hope they don't do the bed and breakfast thing because it kind of didn't make a lot of sense (in the manga). it seemed like shoujo filler to me...

overall, i'm really glad with the things they changed from the manga, especially the motivation for her to go out there and get him to high jump again (i think him saving her life makes more sense than her losing a bunch of weight because of a high jumper...).

Welll that was in the TW one insted of the manga...t he manga didn't have that in it....

And i think they have to have the Inn part... because it got Sano and her closer together... he actrally realizes that he likes her because of her being attacked....

KaitouTsuki90
Posts: 3
Joined: Jul 9th, '07, 18:03

Post by KaitouTsuki90 » Jul 18th, '07, 23:09

episode 3 was quite funny.
One of my favorite scene was when Nakatsu was looking at the milk and Kayashima sat next to him. Nakastsu put his arm around him and said..
Nakatsu: What if I really like men...What would you do?
Kayashima: I want to change my room.
Nakatsu:I thought so
Kayashima is my favorite character. Loved it when he was questioning Nakatsu when they were testing out the lie detector.
Hmm episode 4.... I can't wait for it!

Wongo
Posts: 112
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 14:38
Location: Toronto, ON

Post by Wongo » Jul 18th, '07, 23:18

Losing weight for a high jumper...sounds kind of odd...to me...

chickenruns
Posts: 124
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 16:43
Location: paris

Post by chickenruns » Jul 18th, '07, 23:22

my my my..


ep 3 was hilarious (as always). i couldn't help laughing until i found myself laying on the floor :whistling: when i watched
Hibari with the weird chair (is it the .............???)
Toma and his self composed song
The doctor sexually harrass Mizuki's bro
Nakao's being 'refused' by Minami :roll

but strangely I got a neutral mood since Sano has discovered that Mizuki is a girl and so there's no more fun :|

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 23:24

*Re watc hing ep 2... and laughing...*
i unfotunatly do not have ep 3 sub downloaded...

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 23:24

chickenruns wrote:my my my..


ep 3 was hilarious (as always). i couldn't help laughing until i found myself laying on the floor :whistling: when i watched
Hibari with the weird chair (is it the .............???)
Toma and his self composed song
The doctor sexually harrass Mizuki's bro
Nakao's being 'refused' by Minami :roll

but strangely I got a neutral mood since Sano has discovered that Mizuki is a girl and so there's no more fun :|
^ oh yeah he didn't have much reactions..... ah la la I hope at least he acts less mean & less cold toward Mizuki..

xiaojiang
Posts: 3
Joined: Nov 8th, '05, 18:20

Post by xiaojiang » Jul 18th, '07, 23:35

am i'm the only one who likes Tennouji Megumi? i thought his face was just soo cute and his personality is so adorable and his body, wow...episode three could have kill me. i have never read the book nor have i seen the TW version so when i saw the JP version, i really liked it so i decided to watch the TW version as well.

boy, was that not a very good decision. oh my god, the leading girl was just horrible (not to offend anyone, just my opinion). however, i absolutely love Wu Zun, he's so completely cute and handsome and so was Jiro. i find i like the JP version much more. there was so many characters (which is awesome!) and they are so funny. i feel that the JP characters had so much more dept and more scene times then the TW. for example, OSCAR (though he scares me sometimes) was absolutely hilarious and the ghost boy is more handsome and creepier then the TW version. However, i have to agree with some that the doom head for doom 2 for the TW version is more handsome.

Shun, he's good. i actually like his cold attitude but i also adore Wu Zun's portrayal too, so i like both for different reasons. however, out of the guys so far (in the JP version), only Tennouji Megumi is my favorite so far (i'm sure Shun is getting there).

krazichuk
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 26th, '07, 03:23

Post by krazichuk » Jul 18th, '07, 23:35

NanaTorigawa wrote:
krazichuk wrote:i sort of hope they don't do the bed and breakfast thing because it kind of didn't make a lot of sense (in the manga). it seemed like shoujo filler to me...

overall, i'm really glad with the things they changed from the manga, especially the motivation for her to go out there and get him to high jump again (i think him saving her life makes more sense than her losing a bunch of weight because of a high jumper...).

Welll that was in the TW one insted of the manga...t he manga didn't have that in it....

And i think they have to have the Inn part... because it got Sano and her closer together... he actrally realizes that he likes her because of her being attacked....

i swear the bed and breakfast thing was also in the manga....but i read it like, a really long time ago...also, i liked the TW version but i was under the impression it followed the manga pretty closely, so you could almost say they had the same plot (though a lot more side stuff happened in the manga)....but maybe i got all confused with too much hana kimi....haha

i think if they leave the bed and breakfast thing in, they will probably change it like previous plot issues...which I sort of hope happens. so far, i feel all their changes have really improved the story overall.

anyway, i think this version is much better than the TW version and the manga....it has like, something extra (better humor?)

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 18th, '07, 23:40

krazichuk wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
krazichuk wrote:i sort of hope they don't do the bed and breakfast thing because it kind of didn't make a lot of sense (in the manga). it seemed like shoujo filler to me...

overall, i'm really glad with the things they changed from the manga, especially the motivation for her to go out there and get him to high jump again (i think him saving her life makes more sense than her losing a bunch of weight because of a high jumper...).

Welll that was in the TW one insted of the manga...t he manga didn't have that in it....

And i think they have to have the Inn part... because it got Sano and her closer together... he actrally realizes that he likes her because of her being attacked....

i swear the bed and breakfast thing was also in the manga....but i read it like, a really long time ago...also, i liked the TW version but i was under the impression it followed the manga pretty closely, so you could almost say they had the same plot (though a lot more side stuff happened in the manga)....but maybe i got all confused with too much hana kimi....haha

i think if they leave the bed and breakfast thing in, they will probably change it like previous plot issues...which I sort of hope happens. so far, i feel all their changes have really improved the story overall.

anyway, i think this version is much better than the TW version and the manga....it has like, something extra (better humor?)
I think they're both equally as funny. But the japanese is more in depth. And the characters seem to have more chemistry, I think. Ella and Wu Zun seem to hate each other on the set and off the set. Lolol.

Like I watched the extras at the end of the last episode of the Taiwanese version, and Wu Zun is extremely mean. Saying she's fake and randomly saying bad things.

I just find this version more entertaining. But I still like the Taiwanese version XD.

It makes me sad lol. I wonder what Shun and Maki are off set :D.
Image

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 23:42

krazichuk wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
krazichuk wrote:i sort of hope they don't do the bed and breakfast thing because it kind of didn't make a lot of sense (in the manga). it seemed like shoujo filler to me...

overall, i'm really glad with the things they changed from the manga, especially the motivation for her to go out there and get him to high jump again (i think him saving her life makes more sense than her losing a bunch of weight because of a high jumper...).

Welll that was in the TW one insted of the manga...t he manga didn't have that in it....

And i think they have to have the Inn part... because it got Sano and her closer together... he actrally realizes that he likes her because of her being attacked....

i swear the bed and breakfast thing was also in the manga....but i read it like, a really long time ago...also, i liked the TW version but i was under the impression it followed the manga pretty closely, so you could almost say they had the same plot (though a lot more side stuff happened in the manga)....but maybe i got all confused with too much hana kimi....haha

i think if they leave the bed and breakfast thing in, they will probably change it like previous plot issues...which I sort of hope happens. so far, i feel all their changes have really improved the story overall.

anyway, i think this version is much better than the TW version and the manga....it has like, something extra (better humor?)

i ment that her beging fat in the TW one... that didn't happen in the manga...
The inn did happen... thou... it was actrally a summer inn on the side of the beach run by Io... 'The devil women" as Umeda calls her...

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 18th, '07, 23:44

Nomanymore wrote:
chickenruns wrote:my my my..


ep 3 was hilarious (as always). i couldn't help laughing until i found myself laying on the floor :whistling: when i watched
Hibari with the weird chair (is it the .............???)
Toma and his self composed song
The doctor sexually harrass Mizuki's bro
Nakao's being 'refused' by Minami :roll

but strangely I got a neutral mood since Sano has discovered that Mizuki is a girl and so there's no more fun :|
^ oh yeah he didn't have much reactions..... ah la la I hope at least he acts less mean & less cold toward Mizuki..
Yeah, I feel like he thinks the same of Mizuki, even when he knew she was a guy. Aww. It's ohkay. I'm hoping it'll get better in later episodes.

I'm actually kind of convinced there's going to a second season released. They just can't fit it all in 12 episodes.

THEY BETTER HAVE THE ONE BALL SCENE!
That's probably the scene I'm looking most foward to :lol.
Image

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 23:45

wat3rm3lon wrote:
krazichuk wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:

Welll that was in the TW one insted of the manga...t he manga didn't have that in it....

And i think they have to have the Inn part... because it got Sano and her closer together... he actrally realizes that he likes her because of her being attacked....

i swear the bed and breakfast thing was also in the manga....but i read it like, a really long time ago...also, i liked the TW version but i was under the impression it followed the manga pretty closely, so you could almost say they had the same plot (though a lot more side stuff happened in the manga)....but maybe i got all confused with too much hana kimi....haha

i think if they leave the bed and breakfast thing in, they will probably change it like previous plot issues...which I sort of hope happens. so far, i feel all their changes have really improved the story overall.

anyway, i think this version is much better than the TW version and the manga....it has like, something extra (better humor?)
I think they're both equally as funny. But the japanese is more in depth. And the characters seem to have more chemistry, I think. Ella and Wu Zun seem to hate each other on the set and off the set. Lolol.

Like I watched the extras at the end of the last episode of the Taiwanese version, and Wu Zun is extremely mean. Saying she's fake and randomly saying bad things.

I just find this version more entertaining. But I still like the Taiwanese version XD.

It makes me sad lol. I wonder what Shun and Maki are off set :D.
they actrally seem to get along... i mean... Shun and Toma are the oens that gaveher the nickname Horikitty....(I read that soem where)
and i know Toma hads fun hang out with her... (Watch some of the vids ont he main site)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 23:45

I think they're both equally as funny. But the japanese is more in depth. And the characters seem to have more chemistry, I think. Ella and Wu Zun seem to hate each other on the set and off the set. Lolol.

Like I watched the extras at the end of the last episode of the Taiwanese version, and Wu Zun is extremely mean. Saying she's fake and randomly saying bad things.

I just find this version more entertaining. But I still like the Taiwanese version .

It makes me sad lol. I wonder what Shun and Maki are off set .
^ LoL you should watch all the clips/interview they had then, I can say that Toma & Maki & Shun get along very well~ esp Tomaki and TomaShun lol for Maguri, u must watch 100yen shop show XD XD XD

I like TW vers, honestly, it was very funny ^o^ but if ask me I'll say Ikemen Paradise w/o hesitation !

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 18th, '07, 23:48

Yes i like the Taiwanese Version as well. But as of now, I can't choose. Cause it wouldnt be fair. the Japanese Version isnt even done yet so it's a disadvantage. But if I had to choose the first three episdoes of the Taiwan version or the Japanese Version which is better, I would choose the Japanese one. The actors have so much more chemistry and they all look so cute!!! plus it doesnt follow the manga exactly which is pretty cool cause there are possiblites for new twists!!

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 23:49

up on the Dramwiki they have the dorm mebers in which dorm they are in...(And that helps because if you look at them when they are cheaking the dorms you can match them up....)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 23:51

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
chickenruns wrote:my my my..


ep 3 was hilarious (as always). i couldn't help laughing until i found myself laying on the floor :whistling: when i watched
Hibari with the weird chair (is it the .............???)
Toma and his self composed song
The doctor sexually harrass Mizuki's bro
Nakao's being 'refused' by Minami :roll

but strangely I got a neutral mood since Sano has discovered that Mizuki is a girl and so there's no more fun :|
^ oh yeah he didn't have much reactions..... ah la la I hope at least he acts less mean & less cold toward Mizuki..
Yeah, I feel like he thinks the same of Mizuki, even when he knew she was a guy. Aww. It's ohkay. I'm hoping it'll get better in later episodes.

I'm actually kind of convinced there's going to a second season released. They just can't fit it all in 12 episodes.

THEY BETTER HAVE THE ONE BALL SCENE!
That's probably the scene I'm looking most foward to :lol.
Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.
Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:

They better prepare for a 2nd season grahhhhh LoL
Last edited by Nomanymore on Jul 18th, '07, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 18th, '07, 23:54

Nomanymore wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
^ oh yeah he didn't have much reactions..... ah la la I hope at least he acts less mean & less cold toward Mizuki..
Yeah, I feel like he thinks the same of Mizuki, even when he knew she was a guy. Aww. It's ohkay. I'm hoping it'll get better in later episodes.

I'm actually kind of convinced there's going to a second season released. They just can't fit it all in 12 episodes.

THEY BETTER HAVE THE ONE BALL SCENE!
That's probably the scene I'm looking most foward to :lol.
Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.

Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:

Don't kill the birds what did they do to get killed... hahah... they had nothing to do with the japanese idea of ending it like that.... they proboly be mad too...(I'm bored and randomly posting stuff...)

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 18th, '07, 23:58

euniceng446 wrote:Yes i like the Taiwanese Version as well. But as of now, I can't choose. Cause it wouldnt be fair. the Japanese Version isnt even done yet so it's a disadvantage. But if I had to choose the first three episdoes of the Taiwan version or the Japanese Version which is better, I would choose the Japanese one. The actors have so much more chemistry and they all look so cute!!! plus it doesnt follow the manga exactly which is pretty cool cause there are possiblites for new twists!!
Wow. What you just wrote, was probably what I was thinking. Exactly!
I really enjoyed the TW one. It dragged more towards the end - but I loved the beginning. Like LOVED. That drama got me into everything of recently. It was my second drama XD. Ella's expressions are freaking' funny at times - but then, in my opinion they come out too much. Yeah, Wu Zun and Ella don't have any chemistry. But I'll still watch the second season all the way through! :lol.
NanaTorigawa wrote:up on the Dramwiki they have the dorm mebers in which dorm they are in...(And that helps because if you look at them when they are cheaking the dorms you can match them up....)
I knoww! It's all neat and organized. I love it :D.
Nomanymore wrote:Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.

Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:
Lmao. I love the alcoholic face you made at the end XD.

And I will help to. That is - killing all the birds in your garden.
And then all the happy nut-eating squirls.
And then the nesting robin eggs in your mango tree.

It will be fun :w00t:.

But you never know! They've changed like most of the manga so far - who says they won't change the ending for the better :P?
I'm excited to see what's going on in the screenwriter's head :D.
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 18th, '07, 23:58

euniceng446 wrote:Yes i like the Taiwanese Version as well. But as of now, I can't choose. Cause it wouldnt be fair. the Japanese Version isnt even done yet so it's a disadvantage. But if I had to choose the first three episdoes of the Taiwan version or the Japanese Version which is better, I would choose the Japanese one. The actors have so much more chemistry and they all look so cute!!! plus it doesnt follow the manga exactly which is pretty cool cause there are possiblites for new twists!!
I agree, so that's why we should prevent from comparing.. and enjoy the drama itself instead ^__^

yeah JP vers has many changes, we never know what they're preparing for us lol

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 00:04

What i think would be the perfect ending would be....(To this one... hoping for a 2nd season)

She goes back to american(Remeber that part in the manga where she goes back to america) because she though soemthing was wrong with her parents (But really it was her brother asking for her to come back but didn't write the letter good enogh....(so she was afraid somethign bad happpened)

Then thats the end and we have to wait for next season.... hahaha... i actraully liek that...


And i want Nakao to be nice to her... at the end of the manga she and Nakao where really good friends... (Ep about Nakao!!!)
Image
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
-Live talk with JE fans join: http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa
Gokusen 3 diary- http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_diary/
-currently watching- Hachikuro
call- hachikuro miteyo

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 00:05

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.

Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:
Lmao. I love the alcoholic face you made at the end XD.

And I will help to. That is - killing all the birds in your garden.
And then all the happy nut-eating squirls.
And then the nesting robin eggs in your mango tree.

It will be fun :w00t:.

But you never know! They've changed like most of the manga so far - who says they won't change the ending for the better :P?
I'm excited to see what's going on in the screenwriter's head :D.
woaa if so what's rest in the end in my garden then :crazy: ? LOL

Again, u never know, JP is well known for 'hanging' endings... It's like a new trend. Unlike in the past you have more classic type ending of drama which I prefer.. Nowadayz I dunno what's goin on in all the script writers heads, argh.. They must be bored by the society, akaka

Okay let's make a deal... at least give me a KISS ! even a goodbye one, then I'll consider again & spare the innocent birds' lives ekeke

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 19th, '07, 00:15

wat3rm3lon wrote:
euniceng446 wrote:Yes i like the Taiwanese Version as well. But as of now, I can't choose. Cause it wouldnt be fair. the Japanese Version isnt even done yet so it's a disadvantage. But if I had to choose the first three episdoes of the Taiwan version or the Japanese Version which is better, I would choose the Japanese one. The actors have so much more chemistry and they all look so cute!!! plus it doesnt follow the manga exactly which is pretty cool cause there are possiblites for new twists!!
Wow. What you just wrote, was probably what I was thinking. Exactly!
I really enjoyed the TW one. It dragged more towards the end - but I loved the beginning. Like LOVED. That drama got me into everything of recently. It was my second drama XD. Ella's expressions are freaking' funny at times - but then, in my opinion they come out too much. Yeah, Wu Zun and Ella don't have any chemistry. But I'll still watch the second season all the way through! :lol.
NanaTorigawa wrote:up on the Dramwiki they have the dorm mebers in which dorm they are in...(And that helps because if you look at them when they are cheaking the dorms you can match them up....)
I knoww! It's all neat and organized. I love it :D.
Nomanymore wrote:Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.

Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:
Lmao. I love the alcoholic face you made at the end XD.

And I will help to. That is - killing all the birds in your garden.
And then all the happy nut-eating squirls.
And then the nesting robin eggs in your mango tree.

It will be fun :w00t:.

But you never know! They've changed like most of the manga so far - who says they won't change the ending for the better :P?
I'm excited to see what's going on in the screenwriter's head :D.

LEAVE ALL THE POOR ANIMALS ALONE!!!!!!!!
They did nothing to determine how the screenwriter decided to do it! Don't hurt the innocent!!!!!

By the way the random horse like chair thing that hibari was riding Im pretty sure its an exercise thing. Ive seen adds for them over her and in like works your stomach muscles or something.
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 00:16

Nomanymore wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.

Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:
Lmao. I love the alcoholic face you made at the end XD.

And I will help to. That is - killing all the birds in your garden.
And then all the happy nut-eating squirls.
And then the nesting robin eggs in your mango tree.

It will be fun :w00t:.

But you never know! They've changed like most of the manga so far - who says they won't change the ending for the better :P?
I'm excited to see what's going on in the screenwriter's head :D.
woaa if so what's rest in the end in my garden then :crazy: ? LOL

Again, u never know, JP is well known for 'hanging' endings... It's like a new trend. Unlike in the past you have more classic type ending of drama which I prefer.. Nowadayz I dunno what's goin on in all the script writers heads, argh.. They must be bored by the society, akaka

Okay let's make a deal... at least give me a KISS ! even a goodbye one, then I'll consider again & spare the innocent birds' lives ekeke
OMG ANOTHER KISSSSSS.
Wooo hooo. Get it on Maki and Shun :lol.
Image

User avatar
Egg-chan
Posts: 223
Joined: Feb 19th, '07, 05:26
Contact:

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 19th, '07, 00:20

Nomanymore wrote:
Egg-chan wrote:Ah. the next ep is the bed & breakfast episode..

if anyone has read the manga..
That's when they go to the bed & breakfast and she gets sexually assaulted by that womanizer... and Sano and Mizuki get abandoned in the woods... and Sano kisses her.. WOOO :wub:
oh no, it's soo soon... I mean Sano's feeling for Mizuki isn't at that "level" yet... plus they're still in school..
But it's just for now, maybe later I hope they make that scene in further eps hehe :D
I think they're gonna do the bed & breakfast but in their own way.. so it's gonna be changed around but it's generally the same idea (like what they're doing for the first 3 eps so far) that's what I meant when I said "It's the bed & breakfast" episode ^^
Last edited by Egg-chan on Jul 19th, '07, 04:30, edited 1 time in total.
Image XDImageXD

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 00:21

Yorokobi wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.

Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:
Lmao. I love the alcoholic face you made at the end XD.

And I will help to. That is - killing all the birds in your garden.
And then all the happy nut-eating squirls.
And then the nesting robin eggs in your mango tree.

It will be fun :w00t:.

But you never know! They've changed like most of the manga so far - who says they won't change the ending for the better :P?
I'm excited to see what's going on in the screenwriter's head :D.

LEAVE ALL THE POOR ANIMALS ALONE!!!!!!!!
They did nothing to determine how the screenwriter decided to do it! Don't hurt the innocent!!!!!

By the way the random horse like chair thing that hibari was riding Im pretty sure its an exercise thing. Ive seen adds for them over her and in like works your stomach muscles or something.
LOL

I know I know but rather than killing myself I have to put my anger on sthing else, ^^; I guess it's not a good thing to do akaka

That thing with Hibari was so random, I wonder why they did it for...

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 00:26

Fine. I take back what I said about killing the innocent in Ran's backyard :crazy:.

BUT YAH THE THING HIBARI WAS ON.
Lmao. Advertising, advertising.

I want one XD.
It's slowly brainwashing me.
Image

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 19th, '07, 00:27

indeed it was a little odd!

wah I think we are going to start losing angry sano and get cute emarressed nice sano instead which is good but I want angry sano to still be there too!!!!

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 00:35

^ oh well after the preview, in my point of view, Sano is still the same... I mean still playing with his fingers, with a I-dun't-care-about-anything look on his face... argh And when Mizuki asks him about his bro, he still reacts coldly to her -___-

I want to bite him ! grrr


lol

reiyuki
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 23:36
Location: canada

Post by reiyuki » Jul 19th, '07, 00:51

ahahaha Himejima was really funny xD
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests