[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 20:52

Star Candy wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
Star Candy wrote:How can I download it from that site?? I don't understand korean! help me
here' s a tutorial http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/137160.html
arigatou :cheers:
you're welcome! im glad i was able to help! :lol
Image Image

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 20:55

the torren is UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :cheers: :cheers:

@ kozumifan thanx it work YATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTA :cheers: :cheers:
http://ogurishun.nice-boards.com/index.htm << my forum
http://sushi4ever.livejournal.com << my LJ
wating for: SMILE, Atashinchi no Danshi,Majo Saiban

monik991

Post by monik991 » Jul 10th, '07, 20:57

YAY.. the second epi. is out...

To tell you the truth.. Im a tad disappointed in this. But that may be because i read the manga and i loved how the tw version stuck to the manga while this one is.. meh...

But i love MAKI! although i think she looks too feminine, it was so AWESOME looking at her trying to act as a guy! hahhaha

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 21:07

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:the torren is UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :cheers: :cheers:

yaay!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: now you have to wait for it to dowload.. XD should take about 4 hours.. xD or maybe 5
Image Image

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 21:13

kozumifan wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:the torren is UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :cheers: :cheers:

yaay!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: now you have to wait for it to dowload.. XD should take about 4 hours.. xD or maybe 5
it say 19 hour :cry:
I am only 2% :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 21:18

ohh... :-( :-(

mine says 2hours 42 minutes
and it's at 33% :-( :-(

i guess it depends on how fast ur connection is?
Image Image

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 21:22

kozumifan wrote:ohh... :-( :-(

mine says 2hours 42 minutes
and it's at 33% :-( :-(

i guess it depends on how fast ur connection is?
my conection is fast XD
lthe first ep I dl it in only 5 hour and it was bigger XD

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 21:23

^ if u use coupon point it goes much faster :)

yay I'm happy that so far I've read only good comments XD XD not all here but in various places..

"disappointed feelings but still feel hooked to it for no reason" ahahah

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 21:29

i guess it's the coupons then but it says i have 0 :lol :lol
oh well i dont get it anyways
Image Image

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 21:34

You have to 'buy' the coupon first, but to 'buy' it, u have to earn some mileage points..
normally, when u run Clubbox 1h, u'll earn 10 points, so just let clubbox on ur pc all day, u'll learn alot ^_^ my PC works 24/24, now I have >20000 points ^^;

To exchange the points, go here http://point.clubbox.co.kr/report/mymileagelist.asp ,u'll see how many points u need for which coupon .It depends on how many GB u want to dl, Attention it has an expiration day, for ex 10dayz, 15 or 20..according to the size GB ^_^
Last edited by Nomanymore on Jul 10th, '07, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 10th, '07, 21:35

if there's anything that i hate more than flaming and bashing, it's not using spoilers.
i was doing some back reading, since i was confident that everyone was using spoilers,( and i'd like to thank everybody who was considerate enough to put their thoughts on episode 2 into spoilers) but then there was one who didn't, and completely spoiled the episode for me (he/she revealed the single thing i was anticipating the most about this ep :cussing: )

so to those who use the spoilers, truly, it is much appreciated, but i hope the one who didn't would learn how to and to be careful next time ne~~

------------
and from what i've read thus far about the stereotyping thing, we can't blame them for having such notions. each culture has their own share. like the way some westerners think that some asian third world countries mostly still live in trees. (no i am not kidding) so really, forgive the stereotyping. it's natural. :D and dont let it get to you. :lol like nomanymore said, just enjoy it! it is shoujo drama after all, not some cultural documentary you need to dissect for social studies class. XD
Avatar thanks to haiki-chan@livejournal

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 21:41

Nomanymore wrote:You have to 'buy' the coupon first, but to 'buy' it, u have to earn some mileage points..
normally, when u run Clubbox 1h, u'll earn 10 points, so just let clubbox on ur pc all day, u'll learn alot ^_^ my PC works 24/24, now I have >20000 points ^^;

To exchange the points, go here http://point.clubbox.co.kr/report/mymileagelist.asp ,u'll see how many points u need for which coupon .It depends on how many GB u want to dl, Attention it has an expiration day, for ex 10dayz, 15 or 20..according to the size GB ^_^
aa i see my pc work all day too but idk where all my points are xD
Image Image

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 21:42

Nomanymore wrote:You have to 'buy' the coupon first, but to 'buy' it, u have to earn some mileage points..

I don't understand this coupon thing

how can I know how much I have ?? :scratch:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 21:44

if there's anything that i hate more than flaming and bashing, it's not using spoilers.
i was doing some back reading, since i was confident that everyone was using spoilers,( and i'd like to thank everybody who was considerate enough to put their thoughts on episode 2 into spoilers) but then there was one who didn't, and completely spoiled the episode for me (he/she revealed the single thing i was anticipating the most about this ep )

so to those who use the spoilers, truly, it is much appreciated, but i hope the one who didn't would learn how to and to be careful next time ne~~

------------
and from what i've read thus far about the stereotyping thing, we can't blame them for having such notions. each culture has their own share. like the way some westerners think that some asian third world countries mostly still live in trees. (no i am not kidding) so really, forgive the stereotyping. it's natural. and dont let it get to you. like nomanymore said, just enjoy it! it is shoujo drama after all, not some cultural documentary you need to dissect for social studies class.
oh I understand you... just now I wonder if it was me :( I hope I did not make such mistake, if I really did, then sorry, ...

About stereotype thing, so far I only see "those comments" on this forum!! isn't it surprising ? well I think many people are more open mind than others LoL

Agai I suggested some fans (my friends) do not watch the drama yet becuz after my experience, when u dun't understand the language, u wun't enjoy it as much as u can expect... I mean even after u watch a second time, u will not certainly be able to burst out laughing at a scene that u've already seen before butdidn't understand ... So that's not funny anymore... I know the wait kills fans, but just few more hours dun't make any change! Just watch once when sub comes ou & u can enjoy it at full !!! ^o^

Again just my thoughts ^____^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 21:47

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

Open Clubbox, check "Maileage" bar... (top on the right) u'll see 'Total mileage" & "reserved mileage"...

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 21:56

Nomanymore wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

Open Clubbox, check "Maileage" bar... (top on the right) u'll see 'Total mileage" & "reserved mileage"...
I don't have CB account :scratch: :crazy: :blink :unsure: :roll

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 21:59

aa now i see it.. it says 460P XD
Image Image

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 10th, '07, 22:00

Nomanymore wrote:
i was doing some back reading, since i was confident that everyone was using spoilers,( and i'd like to thank everybody who was considerate enough to put their thoughts on episode 2 into spoilers) but then there was one who didn't, and completely spoiled the episode for me (he/she revealed the single thing i was anticipating the most about this ep )

------------
and from what i've read thus far about the stereotyping thing, we can't blame them for having such notions. each culture has their own share. like the way some westerners think that some asian third world countries mostly still live in trees. (no i am not kidding) so really, forgive the stereotyping. it's natural. and dont let it get to you. like nomanymore said, just enjoy it! it is shoujo drama after all, not some cultural documentary you need to dissect for social studies class.
oh I understand you... just now I wonder if it was me :( I hope I did not make such mistake, if I really did, then sorry, ...

About stereotype thing, so far I only see "those comments" on this forum!! isn't it surprising ? well I think many people are more open mind than others LoL

Agai I suggested some fans (my friends) do not watch the drama yet becuz after my experience, when u dun't understand the language, u wun't enjoy it as much as u can expect... I mean even after u watch a second time, u will not certainly be able to burst out laughing at a scene that u've already seen before butdidn't understand ... So that's not funny anymore... I know the wait kills fans, but just few more hours dun't make any change! Just watch once when sub comes ou & u can enjoy it at full !!! ^o^

Again just my thoughts ^____^
oh! heehee don't worry it wasn't you! :lol :lol but i dont want to mention who, it'll just blow everything out of proportion. :D

hahaha you know, i completely agree with you on waiting for the subs!! XD XD cause last week, after i watched it raw, (not that im bragging but i know enough japanese to get by) i went here to spazz with others who watched it already and understood pretty much what went on. then i read something about nakatsu being blamed for mizuki's injury, and him and taiki planning about it or something... XD

:cry: my lord, the torrents are incredibly slow. T.T like 13kbs.... and my CB hasn't started yet... *kicks CB*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 22:09

lolz that's why i dont use torrent.. it takes too long to download :lol
Image Image

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 10th, '07, 22:11

Maybe its also certain computers and internet connections. My torrent is going around 118 KB/s

zinkbell17

Post by zinkbell17 » Jul 10th, '07, 22:12

lunargen wrote:
------------
and from what i've read thus far about the stereotyping thing, we can't blame them for having such notions. each culture has their own share. like the way some westerners think that some asian third world countries mostly still live in trees. (no i am not kidding) so really, forgive the stereotyping. it's natural. :D and dont let it get to you. :lol like nomanymore said, just enjoy it! it is shoujo drama after all, not some cultural documentary you need to dissect for social studies class. XD
LOL...that's true, anyway I was just Responding to some of the other posts….But I still love Hana Kimi!!! And a ton of other Dramas…soooo don’t get me wrong. I just hate seeing people being stereotyped so negatively whether they’re Asian, Black, White and so on…but I know things like that you have to take with a grain of salt... And on with the show! :D

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 10th, '07, 22:13

kozumifan wrote:lolz that's why i dont use torrent.. it takes too long to download :lol
really? hehehe usually, it's a lot faster for me, like 60kbps, but since the torrent just started, a lot of people are trying to get into the bandwidth of the 2 seeders... which is sad... T.T well at least its way better than CB for me... i think CB hates me with a passion. XD cause it either let's me DL and stops midway, or NEVER lets me DL at all. XD but in times like this i try to see if itll be nice to me just this once ahahaha. it still isnt XD

--
@ prodigychild - XD no wonder. you're using a lot of bandwidth XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 10th, '07, 22:19

Yah I'm DLing it from Bittorent and i'm sy 96.9% and with 20 hours to go... mt Bittorrent loads fast...and skips the seconds alot...

Dang i just took a nap for 2 hours and the thread went from 119 pages to 122
And because it was way back in time i'm goignt o mention the Chat again....
http://www.chatzy.com/310499882578

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 22:24

wow well in my case torrent hates me with passion!! it took 3 days to dowload 1 ep. of stand up... XD

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 10th, '07, 22:29

Prodigy_child wrote:Maybe its also certain computers and internet connections. My torrent is going around 118 KB/s
Holy crap.
That's like friggen fast.
I like freak out when it's going about 50 KB/s.

But I'm not even downloading it anyway.
My brother kicked me off the computer.

Ghey huh.

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 10th, '07, 22:35

ah...i see there's still negative comments about this drama...

well anyway i love both the manga and drama and i don't mind the changes...

isn't it more fun to watch it when you can't predict what will happen...it really makes me more excited to watch it!

like sometimes i don't notice that i'm holding my breath waiting for which scene to come next, hahaha! (^^)v

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jul 10th, '07, 22:38

Wow, for some reason, my torrent finished quickly. I downloaded when I started watching Attention Please, and it finished before the show ended. Anyway, I'll be seeding it for a few hours along with Attention Please.

Can't wait for next week's episode. The preview finally showed what I've been waiting for. :DD
関ジャニ∞ ♥♥♥

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 10th, '07, 22:42

kozumifan wrote:wow well in my case torrent hates me with passion!! it took 3 days to dowload 1 ep. of stand up... XD
don't worry.. i think thats just the Stand up!! Torrent.. because toome me a long time to dl Stand up!!

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Jul 10th, '07, 22:47

Most uploaders, including me, use the "Initial Seed" mode. What this does is the seeders stop/slow data going to leechers at 95% or higher. What this does is that it keeps those leechers seeding for lower percentage leechers. Because some leechers once they get 100% will stop seeding.
Please do not PM me about seeding any of my old torrents, as most of files that had uploaded are no longer on my computer.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 22:49

NanaTorigawa wrote:
kozumifan wrote:wow well in my case torrent hates me with passion!! it took 3 days to dowload 1 ep. of stand up... XD
don't worry.. i think thats just the Stand up!! Torrent.. because toome me a long time to dl Stand up!!
my friend downloaded for me cuz i after ep. 3 XD
Image Image

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 22:49

my torrnt is only 1%

and I start download it maybe 2 or 3 hour ago :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 22:59

@ogurishunlover: what about ur CB??

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 10th, '07, 23:04

i have at the most 14 more hours to go...
i can;t find the percentage...

abzlykewhoa

Post by abzlykewhoa » Jul 10th, '07, 23:12

is there gonna be a 700x400 release of episode 2?... ive downloaded the 1000 sumthing and it keeps on skipping and its in slow motion

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 10th, '07, 23:14

XD i have 24 hrs to go XD usually it takes me like 5 hours or so, but then there's no use getting all stressed over it anyway :lol its not like i need to sub it anyway ehehe... good thing i have other subbing things to attend to tonight, at least it'll distract me from getting all irritated at my torrent hehehe...

so see you guys tomorrow!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 23:23

Is it me or that the way drunken Sano kisses Mizuki is way so HOT even though it lasts like 2-3secs !!!!!!!! XD XD omg I keep rewatching that scene LOL man I want more XD

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jul 10th, '07, 23:29

The torrent file downloaded in like 2 hours for me, but it won't play on my computer - no picture just sound. :cry: I was kind of dreading it would be like that from the resolution I saw it had. Oh well, I'll be seeding it for a few hours so at least those who don't have an ojiichan for a computer can hopefully get to watch it.

My last hope is hanging on Ladymercury uploading the second episode in the same resolution that she uploaded the first because I could watch it just fine - it was excellent.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:29

NanaTorigawa wrote:i have at the most 14 more hours to go...
for hana kimi?? that's a lot :blink
Image Image

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:30

yay started downloading :) it's swinging between 50 and 80 kbps ^_^ last week it was 300kbps :| that was scary XD anyway I'm totally happy for now...I might lose the happiness a bit when I start realizing the torrent is of not much use before the subs come out ^^*
I hope it will be subbed as quickly as last week, that was awsome!

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jul 10th, '07, 23:35

Pekana wrote:The torrent file downloaded in like 2 hours for me, but it won't play on my computer - no picture just sound. :cry: I was kind of dreading it would be like that from the resolution I saw it had. Oh well, I'll be seeding it for a few hours so at least those who don't have an ojiichan for a computer can hopefully get to watch it.

My last hope is hanging on Ladymercury uploading the second episode in the same resolution that she uploaded the first because I could watch it just fine - it was excellent.
It works fine for me. I'm using VLC player. It was kinda choppy at first but once I changed the aspect ration, it played properly.
関ジャニ∞ ♥♥♥

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:42

wow 300kbp!!! that's a lot!! xD

my CB is 47kbps!! and it's at 82%
says 44 minutes left :cheers:

popo_chan_xo

ayyyyayayayya

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 10th, '07, 23:45

ayyyyy
wow danggg mine is like nowhere at alllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its downloading at 0-1 kbs

popo_chan_xo

<333

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 10th, '07, 23:46

kozumifan wrote:wow 300kbp!!! that's a lot!! xD

is it faster on cb???? maybe ill switch

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 10th, '07, 23:47

kozumifan wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:i have at the most 14 more hours to go...
for hana kimi?? that's a lot :blink

Now it changes to 8-9 hours.. it skips around... alot...
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Jul 10th, '07, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
-Live talk with JE fans join: http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa
Gokusen 3 diary- http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_diary/
-currently watching- Hachikuro
call- hachikuro miteyo

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:48

well the 300 kbps almost never happens XD and I sometimes get the feeling my pc will explode if it would happen too often...everything else will suddenly become very slow :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 10th, '07, 23:49

to all people who read the manga and know the story

i know nothing about this story and have not watched the taiwanese version
can anyone tell me that sano will find out that she is a girl (i can't even remember her name now) or it will stay till last ep until he figures out?
:lol

kozumifan

Re: <333

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:49

popo_chan_xo wrote:

it's always faster for me!! idk why though XD
Image Image

KuriousKutiexoxo

Post by KuriousKutiexoxo » Jul 10th, '07, 23:50

wat3rm3lon wrote: I LOVE THE SCENE WHERE:
"Ore mo, ore mo, boku mo, boku mo, ore mo... WATASHI MO!"
And he was naked. That was hilarious.
Where was that? =D I want to see it hehehe =]

<33Teresa♥

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:51

Issy wrote:to all people who read the manga and know the story

can anyone tell me that sano will find out that she is a girl (i can't even remember her name now) or it will stay till last ep until he figures out?
im sure he'll find out next ep.
Image Image

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 10th, '07, 23:51

Issy wrote:to all people who read the manga and know the story

eh suppose to find out really early on in the series
And if you wan to know th eendign of the manga
in th eend everoen finds out odvbously but it all starts with the head of dorm 1 sing mizuki change and then all the Dorm heads know and confont Mizuki about it thus Sano tring to protect her tellign her that he knows...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:52

KuriousKutiexoxo wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote: I LOVE THE SCENE WHERE:
"Ore mo, ore mo, boku mo, boku mo, ore mo... WATASHI MO!"
And he was naked. That was hilarious.
Where was that? =D I want to see it hehehe =]

<33Teresa♥
the scene where sano was laying on his bed and everyone was around him..
it was after the kiss :D
Image Image

popo_chan_xo

Re: <333

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 10th, '07, 23:54

kozumifan wrote:
popo_chan_xo wrote:

it's always faster for me!! idk why though XD
ok im gonna switch it came up to 15/16kb
but then it ploped again boohooo

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:55

lol just to spite me my pc is trying to prove itself by going up to 150 now XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 23:57

XD wow now that's fast i wish mine would up to even 90!! xD

Cryštaliqùe Fáïry

Post by Cryštaliqùe Fáïry » Jul 11th, '07, 00:02

I've been wanting to watch this. But ,err... there are no english subs for the first episode yet?

popo_chan_xo

luckkkkkyyy

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 11th, '07, 00:03

150?????
ayyyy mines at 4kb

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 11th, '07, 00:04

Just to let you guys know I am working on softsub for ep2 now, hopefully it will up by tomorrow night or morning the day after (because I still have to go to work), but I probably won't be the one who finished the sub first. Oh well

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 11th, '07, 00:04

hmm..I'm getting 300kps and increasing still on clubbox

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 00:06

Kai200X wrote:Just to let you guys know I am working on softsub for ep2 now, hopefully it will up by tomorrow night or morning the day after (because I still have to go to work), but I probably won't be the one who finished the sub first. Oh well
oh yes!! thank you!!! :roll
Image Image

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 11th, '07, 00:13

:D *cheers for the fast subbers*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 00:17

Cryštaliqùe Fáïry wrote:I've been wanting to watch this. But ,err... there are no english subs for the first episode yet?
soft subs are out..
BON fansubs will have the hardsubs soon

yay!! 12 minutes left!!! XD
Image Image

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 11th, '07, 00:18

yayyy a subber omg i thought i was gonna faint if a had to wait
:mrgreen: i love you thank you

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 11th, '07, 00:23

i have it up to 45 kb on cb yay much better than 1kb :lol :P :D :thumleft: :w00t:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 11th, '07, 00:26

Is someone done subbing the second episode :D.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 11th, '07, 00:26

i have 7 hours left... but becaus eit is strange it be less...

furransu

Post by furransu » Jul 11th, '07, 00:29

5mins left! 1.7mb/s :D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 00:29

mine is finally done!!! yaya!!!! XD

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 11th, '07, 00:31

You guys are all so lucky. My freaking' brother.

GET OFFFFFFFF :hissy:.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 00:35

haha ur brother is bothering u?? XD

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 11th, '07, 00:37

@kozumifan--way to just sign off msn XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 00:42

aaa!! i was going to remove my msn again so i can install it again and it asked me to clos mozilla soo i signed off but i forgot to sign in again!!! 8) :lol
Image Image

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 11th, '07, 00:55

kozumifan wrote:haha ur brother is bothering u?? XD
My brother kicked me off the good computer.
The computer that's able to download dramas. This computer isn't fast enough.

Right now I'm on the crap computer.
It's so freaking' laggy :hissy:.
IT'S ALLTHE LIMEWIRE SONGS.
They take up like so much freaking' room.

YOU KNOW THE EMOTICONS ON THE LEFT SIDE WHEN YOU'RE WRITING A REPLY?

Yeah. Those are lagging.
It takes like an hour for some of them to even blink.
Hell, my typing is lagging behind by like a sentence.
It's pretty sad.

I'm going to go watch it on YouTube. Bwhaha :D.

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 11th, '07, 00:59

wat3rm3lon wrote:
kozumifan wrote:haha ur brother is bothering u?? XD
My brother kicked me off the good computer.
The computer that's able to download dramas. This computer isn't fast enough.

Right now I'm on the crap computer.
It's so freaking' laggy :hissy:.
IT'S ALLTHE LIMEWIRE SONGS.
They take up like so much freaking' room.

YOU KNOW THE EMOTICONS ON THE LEFT SIDE WHEN YOU'RE WRITING A REPLY?

Yeah. Those are lagging.
It takes like an hour for some of them to even blink.
Hell, my typing is lagging behind by like a sentence.
It's pretty sad.

I'm going to go watch it on YouTube. Bwhaha :D.
yea i know, having siblings suckkk
my sis saw me playing on the computer so she turned it off ughhhhh i just hate herr sometimes :cussing:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 11th, '07, 01:09

^ LoL I'm glad that I'm unic ^_^ , well u'll feel lonely sometimes... but jsut sometimes lol