[Discussion] First Kiss

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 14th, '07, 01:40

yousei wrote:
raiketsu69 wrote:ummm.... the subs for episode 1 is ti already out??
Or take a look at my signature 8)
sorry yousei, I have signatures on "do not display" but I promise you, I am seriously trying to go through this... salvaging every last bit of my concentration...

but it's hard when people pm me left and right on mixi and facebook >.<;;

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 14th, '07, 01:51

lsqB wrote:
yousei wrote:
raiketsu69 wrote:ummm.... the subs for episode 1 is ti already out??
Or take a look at my signature 8)
sorry yousei, I have signatures on "do not display" but I promise you, I am seriously trying to go through this... salvaging every last bit of my concentration...

but it's hard when people pm me left and right on mixi and facebook >.<;;
I didn't mean you :cry:

my signature says:
Curently working @ First Kiss Ep. 1 65% done :cry:
With DoReMii Fansubs and IsqB's :wub: Help.
I only wanted to show raiketsu69, that I'm still working on it :lol:

Take your time!

Yeh mixi >__< ミクシィ疲れ :D

raiketsu69

Post by raiketsu69 » Jul 14th, '07, 04:23

thnx yousei!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 14th, '07, 06:56

just finished watching ep1 with chi subs! and liked it even more.
loved:
-the part where she was on the operating table. thanking God and saying she doesn't have any regrets anymore and suddenly she started ranting and raving since she still wants to live on for a long time. coz she got the best present that summer and God should do something about it.

-the part where kazu is carrying mio home. ^^ mio doesn't want kazu telling his 2 friends about her operation since she doesn't want the sympathy of people she barely knows. which shows her being afraid as coming off as being vulnerable. and she even threatened kazu she'll expose his childhood pictures if he doesn't treat her right. XD he wanted to put her down but they were fighting XD loved that scene. of course, kazu loses. XD

-it was sad how she said she wanted to be a bad person everyone will definitely remember even if she was gone coz if she was good she will soon be forgotten.

-abe and hotori acting as dogs XD

-the banter between mio and akio when he went to the studio. XD

-mio seems to think akio has a girlfriend XD looked like she didn't care but she does

-kazu gave up photography. mio said he can do anything he wants because he can (being healthy and all. unlike her who has to be scared always because of her illness) and kazu saying she can do anything as well, and she shouldn't be using her illness as an excuse!

was a bit funny he said he'll find her a boyfriend. but i guess it's because mio said she doesn't need love. in the end, people still breakup and separate. and kazu wanted to let her see that even though that is the case, there are still so many good things you can experience. it was sweet how both of them cared for each other. mio wanted him to pick up his camera again because that is his passion and kazu wanted to do everything he can for mio. ^^
this is the first time i've watched a dorama with an original script. coz all i've seen so far are manga adaptations. ^^ i love the casts! though the story may not be as exciting, i just thought it was more simple and more human? ^^

can't wait for episode 2!

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Jul 14th, '07, 07:29

yamapinku-rabu wrote:
can't wait for episode 2!
lol. Still waiting to watch Ep. 1 with ENG subs.

kokitty

Post by kokitty » Jul 14th, '07, 07:56

Viewed the first episode and enjoyed it tremendously. What struck me most was how amazingly balanced this production is. People like Gekidan Hitori, Abe Sadayo aned Takenaka Naoto are probably the best supporting actor types you can find in the japanese ent industry today. They're just such scene stealers and to have 3 of them together livens up any scene. Inoue Mao and Hiraoka Yuuta provides the youthful, idolish factor but are good enough actors in their own right not to be undermined by the verts. Hideaki Ito, Matsuyuki Yasuko and Sakai Wakana have their potential love triangle arc going on which is interesting and enough for the late twenties to mid thirites audience to whom Mao and Yuuta might be not that appealing. Kudos to the casting director for being able to assemble such a cast.

Writing for the first episode was excellent. Great pacing, suceeds in keeping the audience interested through the entire series by throwing few major issues ... " Will she die?" "Will she get her kiss from that doctor?" "Will the brother progress in his career?" "Who will the brother end up with?" "Is the roomate gay lol?"

Excellent characteristization of the main characters, multi faced, makes the audience want to find out/get to know them through the series. Mio, has an inherent sweet personality which she is determined to hide under a bratish, devilish facade cos being "evil" is more impactful and maybe she wants to be seen as strong. Will love gradually soften her facade? The brother Kazu oozes of natural charm and goodness, but disillusionment abt his own abilities, perhaps hiding under a happy go lucky facade. Is there is a chance of him regaining his passion for his craft? Yuuta's role (sorry can't remember the young doctor's name) seems to be very dry at first glance, but will he undergo a confidence crisis as a lot of first yr med residents do, will interaction with Mio make him more spunky?

If there is a best actress award for this season based on a pilot epi, i'll give it to Mao chan right now. Never been impressed with Mao cos i kinna hated Hana Yoori but 1 epi of First Kiss changed my impression of her for the better. For a young actress, it's really amazing how she managed to shelf out the character and not undermined by her co-stars who are actors who are reputed for their acting. The delivery of lines at 60mph itself is a worth a medal LOL.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 14th, '07, 08:23

The delivery of lines at 60mph itself is a worth a medal LOL.
LOL! i second that! :lol
Excellent characteristization of the main characters, multi faced, makes the audience want to find out/get to know them through the series.
*nodnod* you can't help but love the characters XD

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 14th, '07, 09:01

kokitty wrote:The delivery of lines at 60mph itself is a worth a medal LOL.
But not a translator favourites medal :crazy:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 14th, '07, 09:13

oh poor yousei. *gives cookie and a pat on the head* You're doing a good job, though. Ganbare!

uae_girl

Post by uae_girl » Jul 14th, '07, 12:36

when the subtitle will come out?

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 14th, '07, 13:22

uae_girl wrote:when the subtitle will come out?
:roll:

uae_girl

Post by uae_girl » Jul 14th, '07, 15:38

so it's going to take till tomorrow to finish the subtitle

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 14th, '07, 15:49

uae_girl wrote:so it's going to take till tomorrow to finish the subtitle
It need a time so we have to wait cuz subber doing hard work .. :D

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 14th, '07, 15:51

I was going to finish by today.
uae_girl wrote:so it's going to take till tomorrow to finish the subtitle
But since you want me to wait until tomorrow no problem :lol

Asking all the time when a sub is coming out, doesen't help me concetrate.
(I'm always updating my sig, where you can read the % done)

So please, don't ask. The sub will come out when it's out.
And for sure not earlier if you are all the time asking.

And don't forget, after I'm ready:
There are still spot translation and edit (which take their time).

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 14th, '07, 16:13

yousei and IsqB, thank you for the subs! dont rush yourselves, remember that there are some that are waiting patiently, the longer the time, the better the subs...

i have to thank you puppet princess for the hardsubs, i kind of dont like soft subs but for FK i was willing to make a sacrifice...

cant wait for the second episode, i know its gonna be good, PARTY, yeah! i wonder what tacticts Ikki will use to hook up Mio with Akio...

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 14th, '07, 16:46

yousei wrote: And don't forget, after I'm ready:
There are still spot translation and edit (which take their time).
lol yeah I sure took my sweet time. and I don't think I did a very good job editing it.

Yousei, send me an email @ lily [at] jlandsub.com so I can send you the edit as an attachment. it's kinda big. ^^;;

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 14th, '07, 17:15

You got mail :)

Thank you very much!

blue_shoe

Post by blue_shoe » Jul 14th, '07, 22:21

ANy1 have a good wallpaper for this drama with only Mao in the picture? I'd be greatly apreciated. As big as you can find preferably. TY TY TY

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 14th, '07, 22:58

Great review, kokitty!

And GANBATTE yousei! :cheers:

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jul 15th, '07, 00:44

Keep up the great work yousei and IsqB! Thanks so much guys. :) I'm looking forward to your sub.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 15th, '07, 02:27

ganbatte to yousei!!!! you can do it!!!

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/first-kiss/index.html

in the 2nd episode
i think mao will be singing in a scene haha! they are doing goukun(?) right? i saw a picture with mao holding a mic and posing :unsure:
[/url]

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 03:11

hey this isnt the age old question of when will the subs come out
but when they do come out with a subbed version of the episode be streamed anywhere???

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 15th, '07, 03:13

Yorokobi wrote:hey this isnt the age old question of when will the subs come out
but when they do come out with a subbed version of the episode be streamed anywhere???
no.

I'm pretty sure that's yousei's rule.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 04:03

dammit! I can understand why but it means i wont get to watch it with sumb :(

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 15th, '07, 04:47

thanks to jun1346799 mao-inoue.com Image

thanks to kumimoko

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Jul 15th, '07, 05:28

she's gorgeous *-*,,

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 15th, '07, 06:46

YAY FOR 97% DONE!

Keep up the great work, you guys. ;)

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 15th, '07, 08:40

lsqB wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:hey this isnt the age old question of when will the subs come out
no.

I'm pretty sure that's yousei's rule.
Normaly:n I'm really against streaming fansubs.

But since DoReMiii streams their fansubs @ veoh....

I will have to live with it....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 09:22

Just curious can you clarify your reason for being against it?

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 15th, '07, 09:45

Yorokobi wrote:Just curious can you clarify your reason for being against it?
Respect towards the drama producers, since they don't want their work beeing streamed on the net.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 15th, '07, 10:07

Isnt allowing it to be downloaded over the net pretty much the same thing?

a-chan8269

Post by a-chan8269 » Jul 15th, '07, 10:36

:cheers: yousei has completed the translation :cheers:

Great job and must of all: A THOUSAND TIME: THANK YOU!!!!! :thumleft:

But where can we download the softsub? I search on the forum but I don't find them Oo

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jul 15th, '07, 10:48

a-chan8269 wrote::cheers: yousei has completed the translation :cheers:

Great job and must of all: A THOUSAND TIME: THANK YOU!!!!! :thumleft:

But where can we download the softsub? I search on the forum but I don't find them Oo
LOL, just because the translations is done doesn't mean it's actually done. It goes through about 5 or 6 more stages since yousei is working with Doremii

Here are the stages:
Translations ---> Timing ---> Editing ---> Spot Translating ----> QC ----> Final QC ---> Softsubs Released

That's the process of what most fansub team go through when subbing an episode.

Translating usually takes about 1 week (depending if the translator finishes in a day)
Timing is about 3 or 4 days (depending on the timer)
Editing is about 3 days
QC is about 3 days

*oops, sorry for being off-topic*

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 15th, '07, 11:02

I translated and timed at the same time. So both are done.

Lily aka IsqB has already edited and spot translated the first 50 % and doing at the moment the second part, a big thankyu :wub: without her I wouldn't have made it so, please visit: http://jlandsub.com/ .

At the moment I'm typesetting, Kara-time-fxing and finishing the avs-script for the first test encode. :salut:

After this there will be probably a 2nd edit/QC/encode by DoReMii... :whistling:

a-chan8269

Post by a-chan8269 » Jul 15th, '07, 11:02

khmai_kandi22 wrote: LOL, just because the translations is done doesn't mean it's actually done. It goes through about 5 or 6 more stages since yousei is working with Doremii

Here are the stages:
Translations ---> Timing ---> Editing ---> Spot Translating ----> QC ----> Final QC ---> Softsubs Released

That's the process of what most fansub team go through when subbing an episode.

Translating usually takes about 1 week (depending if the translator finishes in a day)
Timing is about 3 or 4 days (depending on the timer)
Editing is about 3 days
QC is about 3 days
Ah I didn't know all that!! Thank you khmai_kandi22 for your explanation ^^ I will wait patiently... :D

Well, good luck to all the team for their hard work!! GANBATTE MINA-SAN!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 16th, '07, 12:59

Well I just watched episode two and it was pretty good. There are some really funny bits in this episode and make sure your watching really carfully cause some of the funniest things happen in the background. Once again I was fully impressed by Inoe's acting shes really pulling off this character well. And the flat mates are hilarious, stealing the show.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 16th, '07, 13:19

well either FK should be airing now or it must have aired already, im probably gonna be on this computer all day searching for the episode....

yorokobi, awww!!!!!!!!!! lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! do you have a subscription to Fuji TV, or pray tell me did you watch it on the net? give us the juicy details!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 16th, '07, 13:28

Im living in Japan right now so I watched it live
I think this series is deffinatly going to get better and better as it goes along.

Don't read this if you want to watch the 2nd episode knowing nothing!
I really love the way Inoe talks in this series, almost non-stop and swapping between friendly and horribl depending on her mood and in this episode shes doing breathing tests for the docter and is talking all the while!
Also her brother sets up the most hilarious goukon, all the characters do such funny stuff - lookout for the group dance and the toilet paper man.
The doctor we suppose Inoe will like (forgive me ive forgotten his name) still has yet to play a huge role in this drama, he once again had very little to do this episode, so im not sure whether I like him all that much as an actor, need to see more.
Well I think thats enough spoiling from me for now ^_^

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 16th, '07, 13:45

wow!!!!! thats awesome!!!! that's so cool to be living in Japan, i'm gonna go with buddies but after high school, i have a year left...

well thank you yorokobi for the spoiler, im bad, since im not gonna know what theyre talking about, i can focus more on the detail of the drama because i dont have to look at the subtitle the whole time...

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 16th, '07, 15:31

Yorokobi wrote:Im living in Japan right now so I watched it live
I think this series is deffinatly going to get better and better as it goes along.

I really love the way Inoe talks in this series, almost non-stop and swapping between friendly and horribl depending on her mood and in this episode shes doing breathing tests for the docter and is talking all the while!
Also her brother sets up the most hilarious goukon, all the characters do such funny stuff - lookout for the group dance and the toilet paper man.
The doctor we suppose Inoe will like (forgive me ive forgotten his name) still has yet to play a huge role in this drama, he once again had very little to do this episode, so im not sure whether I like him all that much as an actor, need to see more.
i loved him as Mikio in ProDai. and why did Mio and brother go to that kind of hotel? my japanese is not good

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 16th, '07, 17:36

does anyone have the RAW for the second episode?

please share!!!!!!!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 16th, '07, 17:40

Superkyle wrote:does anyone have the RAW for the second episode?

please share!!!!!!!
Still not upload yet maybe by the next Hours .. :-)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 16th, '07, 21:18

Yorokobi wrote:Im living in Japan right now so I watched it live

ooohhh... so glad to hear that! but i'm not gonna spoil myself just yet haha! :lol waiting for the RAW! XD

i wish i lived in japan too :cry: or i wanna go there someday!!!

JC

Post by JC » Jul 17th, '07, 00:24

I love the theme song! It's by the same guy that did the theme to Sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni isn't it? I LOVED that song and this one sounds the same. :D

It's also cool to see Gekidan Hitori and Abe Sadao back in a drama together. I also tend to like the characters these 2 play and it's great they get screentime together this time around. It's cool to see Hiraoka Yuuta back so soon too. I only got done watching Proposal Daisakusen last week and he's back again!

I've only seen the first episode, barely understood a thing, but I know I like this. Inoue Mao looks pretty hot. :P

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jul 17th, '07, 01:41

I totally love the scenes with Gekidan Hitori, Ito Hideaki and Abe Sadayo!

Ratings for Ep2 are out. 13.2%. What a plunge!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 01:52

i love the bro-sis relationship and of course abe and hitori! :lol

whoaaaa... yeah i just heard about the ratings! wow! :O

hope next week they can recover :-(

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 17th, '07, 01:53

maybe the ratings plunge was due to the earthquake news coverages.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 17th, '07, 01:56

raven_frost wrote:I totally love the scenes with Gekidan Hitori, Ito Hideaki and Abe Sadayo!

Ratings for Ep2 are out. 13.2%. What a plunge!
Wow, what a plunge. I think it's going to get better though. XD Because look at ProDai, they had similar drops too (though none that was as big as 6%... :S

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 02:00

actually i thought about that coz of the earthquake. and there was a soccer match? :O

:-(

prodai also dropped from 19 to 14% i think from epi1 to epi2.

just hope next week they'll push through!!! 20%!! haha!

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jul 17th, '07, 02:04

Perhaps it was although I'm not too sure what airs on other channels at the same time. Looking forward to watching Ep2!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 17th, '07, 02:06

Episode 01
Translation: Done.
Spot: Done.
Timing: Done.
Editing: in progress.
QC: pending.
Encoding: pending.
Phase: Editing.
Onto 'Editing'! :)

Ah, it'll improve next episode for sure.

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jul 17th, '07, 02:12

Rikayla wrote:
Episode 01
Ah, it'll improve next episode for sure.
Most certainly it will although I do think that while they have a pretty great cast, the storyline needs a little more work. Well, I hunted around and it seems that it was a combination of earthquake and soccer?

NHK News Watch from 9.00 - 10.00 pm 15.7%
AFC Asia Cup 2007 from 7.10 - 9.26 pm 20.00%

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 02:13

and i thought inoue yumiko was a great scriptwriter XD

so it's a combination of both...

:-(

i still can't wait to watch ep2!!1

Yuuto

Post by Yuuto » Jul 17th, '07, 05:21

First Kiss episode 2 RAW is out :w00t:

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Jul 17th, '07, 07:32

Any ideas to where the soft ENG subs are located?

Thank you.

floydian

Post by floydian » Jul 17th, '07, 09:28

Just skimmed through episode 2 RAW and even though I don't understand Japanese, it seems like a pretty good episode.

Abe Sadayo's expression is priceless here!
The story may not be particularly exciting or interesting, especially the girl with the illness part which seems to be putting some people off from watching but to me, it's not too much of a problem because I feel that First Kiss is more character-driven than plot-driven.

The characters are all very well-written and portrayed wonderfully by the excellently selected cast (Inoue Mao's portrayal of an obnoxious but yet somewhat lovable girl is really outstanding). I really like the chemistry they all have together and it is particularly enjoyable to watch the way they interact with one another.

I know it seems like a strange comparison but First Kiss is sort of like Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. KDO's story wasn't really outstanding but the characters are all so well-written and the cast's performance and chemistry really brought the show to the point where the story very much became secondary.

I really hope the ratings for the third episode would improve since this drama is very much my favourite this season. :-)

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 17th, '07, 10:53

The Pinny Parlour wrote:Any ideas to where the soft ENG subs are located?

Thank you.
Located? On my Harddrive :lol but if you mean when they are going to be released: They are beeing edited and will be released when the edit is done.

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Jul 17th, '07, 11:01

yousei wrote:
The Pinny Parlour wrote:Any ideas to where the soft ENG subs are located?

Thank you.
Located? On my Harddrive :lol but if you mean when they are going to be released: They are beeing edited and will be released when the edit is done.
heh heh heh Sorry, I didn't know, hence my asking. Thank you for clarifying that for me, and thank you for your work and effort. The amount of work that goes into subbing is noted, admired and appreciated.

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Jul 17th, '07, 11:02

Can't wait to watch this with subs!!
I've been reading few posts about this drama, negative that is.. I hope I can prove them wrong!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 12:29

floydian wrote:Just skimmed through episode 2 RAW and even though I don't understand Japanese, it seems like a pretty good episode.

The story may not be particularly exciting or interesting, especially the girl with the illness part which seems to be putting some people off from watching but to me, it's not too much of a problem because I feel that First Kiss is more character-driven than plot-driven.

The characters are all very well-written and portrayed wonderfully by the excellently selected cast (Inoue Mao's portrayal of an obnoxious but yet somewhat lovable girl is really outstanding). I really like the chemistry they all have together and it is particularly enjoyable to watch the way they interact with one another.

I know it seems like a strange comparison but First Kiss is sort of like Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. KDO's story wasn't really outstanding but the characters are all so well-written and the cast's performance and chemistry really brought the show to the point where the story very much became secondary.

I really hope the ratings for the third episode would improve since this drama is very much my favourite this season. :-)
thanks for the wonderful review :-) and abe sadayo's picture XD

i think maybe we are so used to the manga adaptations wherein so much crazy things can happen so when they encounter stories like these, they pretty much think of it as boring. like the comedy in here is so much different from the usual comedies we see lately.

although if people really are complaining about the plot, i wish they would be able to see how great the whole cast is and how they well they portray their characters. or maybe inoue yumiko can give them something more? XD but we can't get every person to like this drama. haha! we can't really do anything about it!

i'm waiting for ep2 to finish downloading and looking forward to watching it!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 12:40

credits to one-united mao-inoue.com

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 17th, '07, 12:59

floydian wrote:Just skimmed through episode 2 RAW and even though I don't understand Japanese, it seems like a pretty good episode.

haha i <3d the party scenes. XD

pika pika

First Kiss

Post by pika pika » Jul 17th, '07, 13:16

Just finished watching Episode 2 and wanted to know if anyone knew the song and singer/band that they used for the go-kon dance skit? Loved that scene!

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 17th, '07, 13:23

am downloading FK as i type this, im really looking forward to it and eeeeeeeee! i saw the ratings, wow! some said that it was because of the soccer and im going to back that up, my dad didnt let me watch Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragonball last night because of that match!!!!!!!!!!! HATE!!!

yamapinku-rabu, RAWR! see on that article they used bomb, why couldnt I before!!!!!!!!!! AAAH! oh well enough of that, thanks for the article even though i dont understand ill look at the pretty pictures...

belleza, wherefore art thou?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:32

If people like magazine article scans put up japanese tv magazines are really cheap so i could put up a few

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 13:34

@Superkyle
i think coz mao's character refers to he rheart as a bomb. which could go off on her any time haha! so i think that's what the bomb stands for XD
i saw some mao scans i want to put up but i don't know if i'm allowed to. XD

ok... i still have 2 more hours for downloading XD

@Yorokobi: tv mag scans? sure! :P

i just noticed in the scans abe and hitori are sniffing each other's butt! XD
Last edited by yamapinku-rabu on Jul 17th, '07, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:37

yamapinku-rabu wrote:Superkyle
i think coz mao's character refers to he rheart as a bomb. which could go off on her any time haha! so i think that's what the bomb stands for XD
i saw some mao scans i want to put up but i don't know if i'm allowed to. XD

ok... i still have 2 more hours for downloading XD

Yorokobi tv mag scans? sure! XD
Ok ill go on a magazine buying mission tomorrow!!!
By the way why wouldnt you be allowed?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 13:41

^ weeeeeee! thanks!!! :w00t:

i don't know if the person wants it reposted anywhere hehe! some people don't like that. but it's a very different mao. love the piccus! i asked if i could repost it. still no answer XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:47

really?? Now you are making me really want to see them!!!!!!!!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 17th, '07, 13:52

^i don't know if they are new piccus though but i've never seen them. i'll try to see if i can post them XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:52

yay thank you!

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jul 17th, '07, 14:19

nanikore wrote:
i loved him as Mikio in ProDai. and why did Mio and brother go to that kind of hotel? my japanese is not good
Because Ichiru got mad at them for messing up his place and chased them out
Abe Sadayo is really hilarious in the gokon scenes. :mrgreen:

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 17th, '07, 14:27

yay!!!!!!!! magazine articles!! thank you yamapinku-rabu and Yorokobi!

im halfway downloading FK 47%, 2 more hours?

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 17th, '07, 14:34

raven_frost wrote:
nanikore wrote:
Because Ichiru got mad at them for messing up his place and chased them out
Abe Sadayo is really hilarious in the gokon scenes. :mrgreen:
yea but they didnt have to go to like a "love hotel"

pinkacid

Post by pinkacid » Jul 17th, '07, 15:46

did the english sub for first episode out??? :blink