[Midnight Drama] Xenos

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
EMTQueen

[Midnight Drama] Xenos

Post by EMTQueen » Mar 22nd, '07, 04:44

Anybody else watching this? I've seen the first episode so far and it's rather interesting. It has the potential to be something good, so we'll see.

BTW: It's a midnight drama for the nudity and sex in it (the very reasons I downloaded it in the first place!) :D

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 23rd, '07, 15:59

Is there lots of nudity? =D

EMTQueen

Post by EMTQueen » Mar 25th, '07, 17:30

There was a fair amount of boobies in the first episode.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 25th, '07, 17:42

EMTQueen wrote:There was a fair amount of boobies in the first episode.
Only in the first? :(

michitakem

Post by michitakem » Mar 30th, '07, 18:06

THis is a pretty fun series if you can get over all of the sex stuff (which is fine but isn't really related to the story). As a guy of course I'm not going to complain... :P

Kanin

Post by Kanin » Sep 4th, '07, 15:09

It seems few saw this series.

I think it was a great thriller drama with quite good acting especially from the heavier characters like the lead male Ishibashi Naoto (Kaito Ken) and Mina (Hotta Yuika).

What I noticed was the vast amount of characters in this series, and that almost all of them were important to the story.

As written on the synopsis this is about Ken trying to find his wife who one day disappears. In his efforts to find Saki (played by the stunningly Ichinohe Nami) we see Ken frantically searching for answers that might lead to his memory 18 years ago.

I finished this drama fast cause it was pretty addictive the way the story unfolded and also because each episodes were a bit shorter. It was packed with happenings throughtout the series. Alot of things happens early on that you almost wonder what is going to happen in the next 7 episodes.

About that nudity in this show. If that offends you I can assure this does not contain that much. It mainly takes place in a club and it's pretty decent as this is not nudity in other meaning than showing girls without a top. Apart from that this could be a different rated drama.

Fact is this drama would make just as good entertainment without the nudity, it's just there, for good or bad. I did notice that the gravure idol playing Mina had a surprisingly decent role.

Anyway highly recommended and thanks ZeeSeeS for subs!

zenitse

Post by zenitse » Sep 4th, '07, 19:14

I watched this dorama as well, few months ago. Quite a pity that hardly anybody watched this :) Despite the episodes being short, story is quite complex and interesting, with plenty of characters as you said.

I can recommend anyone as well :)

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Sep 4th, '07, 21:16

Am glad to see that you guys seem to like the story, i guess i will continue to upload the episodes on veoh then.

knuts

Post by knuts » Dec 10th, '07, 20:53

Thank you all for your comments. Seems to worth a try this drama, so off to dl it now then.