Kimi Wa Petto OST question

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Post Reply
User avatar
uezurii
Posts: 28
Joined: Jul 6th, '06, 18:35
Location: MN, US

Kimi Wa Petto OST question

Post by uezurii » Oct 29th, '06, 21:58

Does anyone know who does the Kimi Wa Petto OST? I have Darling (the V6 ending theme song). It's actually kind of a cool. If you have any information, let me know. If you actually have files, I'd be willing to start a torrent later if you don't.

User avatar
kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 23rd, '04, 02:12
Location: jtv, usa
Contact:

Post by kukuri » Oct 29th, '06, 22:25

OST: All songs composed and arranged by Bice. :-)

User avatar
uezurii
Posts: 28
Joined: Jul 6th, '06, 18:35
Location: MN, US

Post by uezurii » Oct 29th, '06, 22:43

kukuri wrote:OST: All songs composed and arranged by Bice. :-)
Thanks very much! I'll look into it.

It's annoying when so much of the information references "You're my pet" rather than kimi wa petto (I know they mean the same thing).
later!

User avatar
thtl
Posts: 156
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 16:47
Location: Shanghai, China

Re: Kimi Wa Petto OST question

Post by thtl » Oct 29th, '06, 23:00

uezurii wrote:Does anyone know who does the Kimi Wa Petto OST? I have Darling (the V6 ending theme song). It's actually kind of a cool. If you have any information, let me know. If you actually have files, I'd be willing to start a torrent later if you don't.
Kimi wa Petto OST
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i5vt1p

User avatar
uezurii
Posts: 28
Joined: Jul 6th, '06, 18:35
Location: MN, US

Re: Kimi Wa Petto OST question

Post by uezurii » Oct 29th, '06, 23:18

thtl wrote:
uezurii wrote:Does anyone know who does the Kimi Wa Petto OST? I have Darling (the V6 ending theme song). It's actually kind of a cool. If you have any information, let me know. If you actually have files, I'd be willing to start a torrent later if you don't.
Kimi wa Petto OST
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i5vt1p
Thanks again!

User avatar
altec1
Posts: 67
Joined: Jul 9th, '06, 01:58

Post by altec1 » Oct 31st, '06, 01:14

Oh Awesome, I always wanted this OST- yay :music:

User avatar
altec1
Posts: 67
Joined: Jul 9th, '06, 01:58

Post by altec1 » Oct 31st, '06, 19:14

You know i was thinking and I have decided, from the 10 doramas I have watched so far, not many but still I only started in June, I think Kimi Wa Petto is my favourite. :wub: Yes, indeed. So, Thanks again for the OST, you made my day.

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Nov 2nd, '06, 08:24

Aahhh... great!! :cheers: At last something, what I get about Kimi Wa Petto :cheers:
But since I'm at work I have to wait ti evening to give this link a try... :crazy: ..

I don't know, but ..... where can I download this drama? I searched for it but didn't see it 8) .. I'm blind??? :blink

User avatar
thtl
Posts: 156
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 16:47
Location: Shanghai, China

Post by thtl » Nov 2nd, '06, 10:48

littledraci wrote: I don't know, but ..... where can I download this drama? I searched for it but didn't see it 8) .. I'm blind??? :blink
Here:

http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/torrents ... 5D.torrent

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Nov 2nd, '06, 11:59

:cheers: arigato, thtl :cheers: :wub:

hope there are subs... anyway.. great job, thtl :lol

User avatar
thtl
Posts: 156
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 16:47
Location: Shanghai, China

Post by thtl » Nov 2nd, '06, 12:57

littledraci wrote::cheers: arigato, thtl :cheers: :wub:

hope there are subs... anyway.. great job, thtl :lol
They are indeed subbed.

User avatar
minamichan03
Posts: 122
Joined: May 12th, '08, 14:55
Location: Philippines

finish watching it!!

Post by minamichan03 » May 30th, '08, 09:51

wipee!! done watching this jdrama..
anyway,don't you have the thread for kimi wa petto the drama itself discussion??
because,i just wanna discuss a few things about this drama.. hehe :)
Image

User avatar
yuki15966
Posts: 14
Joined: May 21st, '08, 15:46
Location: Austria

Post by yuki15966 » Jun 11th, '08, 08:43

I also watch the drama and I liked it. But yeah there are some things to discuss....
Some scene are strange, but I liked the ending, it suit with the drama i think.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests