Kazoku -tsuma fuzai oto no sonzai - takenouchi yutaka

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
yasu14

Kazoku -tsuma fuzai oto no sonzai - takenouchi yutaka

Post by yasu14 » Oct 28th, '06, 17:01

has anyone seen this drama yet? the story seems interesting. i wonder if anyone will be uploading this.

nuclear

Post by nuclear » Oct 28th, '06, 17:13

wow very long title (^_^)

jen2005

Post by jen2005 » Oct 29th, '06, 13:02

hmmmmm, looks like this is the only drama where no one is interested in uploading the raw file, the story looks interesting though ~

nuclear

Post by nuclear » Oct 29th, '06, 16:23

someone a link to the drama info.

jump

Post by jump » Oct 29th, '06, 16:25

darkflame21

Post by darkflame21 » Oct 29th, '06, 22:39

I'll be uploading the drama in a few hours after work. It took me all weekend to get the first 2 episodes with winny. 家族(kazoku) is just way too common in drama titles making it very hard to find without downloading 10 other series first. My winny search string was gigantic, millions of -words. :P

If anyone else wants to download with winny the filename was ##(ドラマ)家族 第01話[704×396 DivX6.xx].avi

Again I'll be uploading episode 1 after work today. That will be in 8 or so hours.
Moved to Japan and I'm working as an English ALT in Junior High Schools in Naka-shi, Just north of Mito-shi in Ibaraki-ken.

aero love

Post by aero love » Oct 31st, '06, 19:13

the story seems interesting and a little bit on the sad side. i'm hoping someone will sub the first 2 episodes :)

jayph

Post by jayph » Nov 12th, '06, 20:40

the subs are out and i'm liking it a lot

aero love

Post by aero love » Nov 15th, '06, 07:50

my mom and i are really enjoying this drama. on a side note: my mom surprised me with octopus sausages haha. we had a good laugh. :)

Keit

Post by Keit » Nov 15th, '06, 21:14

This drama is great, such a refresh from all the "idol" dramas aimed for teenagers. Finally something realistic and worthwile with a good story. Even though the story might be sad it's still a feel-good drama imo.

And finally a drama where the kid isn't annoying! :-)

quashlo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by quashlo » Nov 16th, '06, 02:51

This drama is great, such a refresh from all the "idol" dramas aimed for teenagers. Finally something realistic and worthwile with a good story. Even though the story might be sad it's still a feel-good drama imo.
If you guys like this drama, then I hope you watched Jukunen Rikon... Similar theme on divorce, but it takes place after retirement. I found that one to be incredibly refreshing and with worthwhile lessons to teach. Acting and story were very good. And it stars Watari Tetsuya as the husband, which is ironic because he plays a "grandfather" kind of role in this drama, offering all sorts of advice as someone who didn't put his family first until it was too late.

It's sad seeing what Yuuto and his father have to go through, but I think the ending will be a happy one... But they're definitely painting Satomi as an incredibly self-centered mother. She's starting to get on my nerves a bit. :lol

jayph

Post by jayph » Nov 17th, '06, 00:10

quashlo wrote:
If you guys like this drama, then I hope you watched Jukunen Rikon... Similar theme on divorce, but it takes place after retirement. I found that one to be incredibly refreshing and with worthwhile lessons to teach. Acting and story were very good. And it stars Watari Tetsuya as the husband, which is ironic because he plays a "grandfather" kind of role in this drama, offering all sorts of advice as someone who didn't put his family first until it was too late.

It's sad seeing what Yuuto and his father have to go through, but I think the ending will be a happy one... But they're definitely painting Satomi as an incredibly self-centered mother. She's starting to get on my nerves a bit. :lol
Thank you so much for your sub.. this series is really underrated.. compared to other dramas right now... but anway i kinda feel sorry for the mother lol.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 17th, '06, 05:26

This drama is so GREAT! I think most ppl will read the sypnosis and don't seem so excited about it. The first episode might be slow, but when it's done, it's good enough to watch the 2nd one and it just gets better and better after each episode. I'm up to episode 5. I deleted the first two, but then I redownloaded it cuz it's such an amazing drama. Definitely something that I'll watch again years from now.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Nov 17th, '06, 05:31

I definitely loves this drama. Seeing a lot of high school drama right which just doesn't caught my interest.Kazoku is a refreshing change.

Yeah Satomi is starting to get on my nerves too!
Last edited by milleu87 on Nov 17th, '06, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 17th, '06, 19:31

But we have to be open minded as well cuz this drama seems very unfair to her. She was always for family for many years, but now she needs to build her career and get on with life. We're only seeing a glimpse of him for a short time and it's understandable for her not to trust him. How can she believe a man changed in a short time when she dealt with him for years...she gave him many years of chances. I also think that the guy looks better than her by a huge %...plus she older looking...which adds to the unfairness.
milleu87 wrote:I definitely loves this drama. Seeing a lot of high school drama right which just doesn't caught my interest.Kazoku is a refreshing change.

Yeah Satomi is starting to get on my nerves too![/spoiler]

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Nov 17th, '06, 19:37

of course he looks good.that one of the reason i started watching this series because i love takenouchi yutaka in beach boys,with love and kaoru no sekai,

quashlo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by quashlo » Nov 17th, '06, 21:57

goygakgoy wrote:I also think that the guy looks better than her by a huge %...plus she older looking...which adds to the unfairness.
Well, in real life, Takenouchi Yutaka is only younger by two years... If you ask me, Ishida Yuriko doesn't look too bad for 37. :lol

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Nov 17th, '06, 23:39

I saw the first couple of episodes. Nice story, I think that this is an extension on the success that was achieved by Jukunen Rikon. However, I found it a bit soapy...
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 18th, '06, 04:02

Women tend to age faster than men and even 2 yrs older is a big deal to many women. Looking at looks alone, she looks much more older than 2 yrs or he just ages and look better. She's not bad for a 37 yrs old at all, but I don't find her attractive and generally, she's just okay. The guy on the other hand looks like a freaking hearthrobe. You can compare him to any group of guys, regardless of age and he looks better than most. The wife, she only looks good for her age. To me, this drama is really treating her unfairly, besides how she acts, I think they created an image that adds to the unfairness. Not saying that's wrong though, but just realizing it.

quashlo wrote:
goygakgoy wrote:I also think that the guy looks better than her by a huge %...plus she older looking...which adds to the unfairness.
Well, in real life, Takenouchi Yutaka is only younger by two years... If you ask me, Ishida Yuriko doesn't look too bad for 37. :lol

airskape

Post by airskape » Nov 18th, '06, 04:04

my fav drama this season :D

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 19th, '06, 20:36

i saw part of episode 6 without subs....man...i feel sorry for him...haha. He should give up the wife for the hot lawyer...yeahh.

ube

Post by ube » Dec 12th, '06, 05:05

Do u know what happen to episode 8??

japysia

Post by japysia » Dec 12th, '06, 09:08

ube wrote:Do u know what happen to episode 8??
happy ending

reklaw

Is Episode 8 coming?

Post by reklaw » Dec 12th, '06, 22:11

Anyone happen to know if the torrent for episode 8 is going to be put up? My wife and I are really enjoying this dorama and hope we aren.'t going to be stuck at episode 7. = )

Thanks...

aero love

Post by aero love » Dec 12th, '06, 23:23

can't wait to see ep 8 :)

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Dec 13th, '06, 00:26

goygakgoy wrote:i saw part of episode 6 without subs....man...i feel sorry for him...haha. He should give up the wife for the hot lawyer...yeahh.
hehe I thought about it as well !!! Demo ne, I saw a ring at one of her finger so it's quite impssible ( why ??!!?? :cussing: ) anyway, as Ryohei as claimed
that he still loved his wife ...
I'm pretty certain for the sake of "happy ending" dorama. He won't have eyes for no else woman ... :-( and I sooooooo hated Satomi character. such a pathetic character !!! :glare:

I can't wait for the following episode.

credits: animation to passion.frui & banner to Appolpai

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Dec 14th, '06, 03:49

I think it's unfair to criticize Satomi. Realisticly, she would be right, but this drama was made to make him look good. Plus, so far from what I've seen with the subs, he never show any hint of loving her...and we expect her to get back for the kid, when he wasn't there before?

aero love

Post by aero love » Dec 14th, '06, 07:07

i thought that this drama really put the wife in such a negative light, even though the husband was pretty much responsible for the marriage failing. and after what happened in ep 7 i thought that they were really sticking it to her lol.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Dec 14th, '06, 18:06

I thought that it was rather refreshing compared to the wife is always right scenarios that are prevalent (at least in western media).

In these cases, it's hard to say who's 100% at fault, but that blaming it all on one person (like the wife did) is bogus. So I thought it was a fairly even treatment
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Dec 15th, '06, 11:08

I don't know.

Myself. I have enjoyed interaction between all characters except whenever Satomi is in it. I wondered why would I be so much in anger. Later I have realised ( either it's due to the script or not ) Satomi wasn't a fair character to start with. It's true that Ryohei was at fault at first for the broken relation. But somehow he has realised his mistake and tried to mend himself. I think this is simply beautiful for someone to reconize his errors and trying to tie things up again. So many time we can see Ryohei asking Satomi to return home, to reconsider their relationship but. She didn't want to. When realising Ryohei has changed, she hardly wanted to believed it. and even defended her friend from taking his side when she was simply partial toward both side.... At that very scene when she has asked Shin-chan to stop helping Ryohei out, that showed how mush she was stubborn to win over Ryohei. There's no love at all. and it was so rude of her as well. To my point of view it was very immature. Also, did she consider Yuto ? Did she reminiscience her past love for Ryohei. She might be fustrated but how poorly she used to be treated by Ryohei. ( well, i think that was only a matter of communication. nothing like cheating or beating, .... ), still how can she wish someone to remain a bad person ?

From where I am standing, I prefer bad peoples to change and wish them the best, not to stay in the same state from where they used to. but this is me anyway. Surely, the drama hasn't present the wife under great spotlight. Still the scenario was developped right I believe.
There was no innappropriate sequence that was unfit to the script. but hey I'm no writer at all. :mrgreen: [ I can't manage to write no great story at all. and that's a shame. ] So I think the script was right. I think Satomi character earns what she gets. Not only does she put the blame on Ryohei. There was once she said she's the one being abandonned by her family. No need to say I rolled my eyes at that scene.
In the past preview we can see Satomi sick so .... I guess that's the way for her to earn simpathy from the viewer. and somehow forgive her for her mistake.
I enjoyed the show until now. Currently d/l the 8th episode for the sake of finishing the drama.

Does anyone know why is it only 8 episodes ? It's said to be the final. I expected it to be 10 or something ... I guess I would way feel better if I wasn't forced to forgive Satomi.
:lol Just gimme some meat. ahem ... few more episodes ... hehe
( I had assumed they ( Satomi, Ryohei and Yuto ) would get back together basing from japysia 's last post )

credits: animation to passion.frui & banner to Appolpai