[Discussion] Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
sakura2M
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 23:55

Post by sakura2M » Nov 23rd, '06, 22:09

dee8o8 wrote:
bangy wrote:Any chance someone can translate the ending song? A rough translation's fine, I just want to know what the song's about .. etc. I really like it, and thank you whoever posted the radio version =]

:goggle: i want the song!!!!!! aarrrggghhhhh :w00t:


*nothing happens* :blink



:unsure: dammit.. it was worth a shot to have asked....hey bangy got what he wanted...



lol.. man i cant wait for the song to come out! :w00t:
here is the radio rip version
I think the links still works

http://download.yousendit.com/4D00B7E3269EDC8D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9h828
credits to @kt love lj
enjoy~~

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Nov 23rd, '06, 23:46

I want to weep looking at the ratings...they got better a few episodes back, but they just sunk lower. 10.3%. This show deserves so much more. Also, what does Tatta Hitotsu no Koi mean, translated roughly? One's Only Love? x_x -hides in embarrassment from attempt-

quashlo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 167
Joined: Nov 2nd, '06, 18:04
Location: San Francisco

Post by quashlo » Nov 24th, '06, 02:09

Gorahgurl wrote:Also, what does Tatta Hitotsu no Koi mean, translated roughly? One's Only Love? x_x -hides in embarrassment from attempt-
Don't be embarassed. That is correct. :lol It basically means "My Only Love," as in, "You're the only person I love/have ever loved." Obviously, this gives away some ideas about what is going to happen, but you probably could have guessed something was going to happen even without knowing the title. :lol

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Nov 24th, '06, 04:09

Wow, surprised that's actually right. =P But yeah, you could tell something is going to happen when they get together too fast, and definitely by the,"This was the beginning of our tragedy," line.

dee8o8
Posts: 157
Joined: Dec 9th, '05, 03:33
Location: Kauai, Hawaii
Contact:

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 24th, '06, 06:36

sakura2M wrote:
dee8o8 wrote:
bangy wrote:Any chance someone can translate the ending song? A rough translation's fine, I just want to know what the song's about .. etc. I really like it, and thank you whoever posted the radio version =]

:goggle: i want the song!!!!!! aarrrggghhhhh :w00t:


*nothing happens* :blink



:unsure: dammit.. it was worth a shot to have asked....hey bangy got what he wanted...



lol.. man i cant wait for the song to come out! :w00t:
here is the radio rip version
I think the links still works

http://download.yousendit.com/4D00B7E3269EDC8D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9h828
credits to @kt love lj
enjoy~~
thank you.. loving it.. but i want the real one.. really thinking hard about pre-ordering it from yesasia.com..

chocopico
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 3rd, '06, 11:35

Lyric & Translation

Post by chocopico » Nov 25th, '06, 12:09

I don't know if anybody had post the Bokura no machi de - lyrics, but here it is:

僕らの街で
Bokura no machi de

この小さな街で この時を生きて
Kono chiisana machi de kono toki o ikite
僕らは出会った あの眩しい夏の日
Bokura wa deatta ano mabushii natsu no hi
僕らはいつも明日を見ていた
Bokura wa itsumo ashita o miteita
ほんの少し背伸びするようにして
Honno sukoshi senobisuru you ni shite

やがて いつからか君といるこの場所が
Yagate itsukara ka kimi to iru kono basho ga
僕の生きてゆく世界になった
Boku no ikiteyuku sekai ni natta
はじめて 君を見つけたの日
Hajimete kimi o mitsuketa no hi
突き抜ける青い空がただ続いていた
Tsukinukeru aoisora ga tada tsuzuiteita

淡い後悔を 誰かの涙を
Awai koukai o dareka no namida o
いつの日か振り返る時が来るんだろう
Itsu no hi ka kurikaeru toki ga kuru n darou
見えない未来に息をひそめて
Mienai mirai ni iki o hisomete
それでも僕らは今を生きている
Soredemo bokura wa ima o ikiteiru

いつか夢の近くまで行けるのかな
Itsuka yume no chikaku made ikeru no kana
でもそれはまだ ずっと先のことみたいだ
Demo sore wa mada zutto saki no koto mitai da
僕らは何だか急ぎすぎている
Bokura wa nandaka isogisugiteiru
大切な事さえも 忘れるくらい
Taisetsu na koto sae mo wasureru kurai


今は 僕らを信じていたい
Ima wa bokura o shinjiteitai
今の 自分を信じていたい
Ima no jibun o shinjiteitai

誰も僕らを決して
Daremo bokura o kesshite
認めはしないだろう
Mitome wa shinai darou
誰も決してわかろうとはしないだろう
Daremo kesshite wakarou to wa shinai darou
探しても 探しても
Sagashitemo sagashitemo
見つからないけれど
Mitsukaranai keredo
確かな事はきっとどこかにあるよね
Tashika na koto wa kitto doko ka ni aru yo ne
やるせない想いは君の笑顔に消えた
Yarusenai omoi wa kimi no egao ni kieta
街は今黄昏れて 僕らを包んだ
Machi wa ima tasogarete bokura o tsutsunda

いつか夢の近くまで行けるのかな
Itsuka yume no chikaku made ikeru no ka na
でもそれはまだ ずっと先のことみたいだ
Demo sore wa mada zutto saki no koto mitai da
はじめて 君を見つけたの日
Hajimete kimi o mitsuketa no hi
突き抜ける青い空がただ続いていた
Tsukinukeru aoisora ga tada tsuzuiteita

---

Translation:

In our Town

In this little town, this time in which we’re living
We met, one shining summer day
We were always looking towards tomorrow
Making sure to stretch ourselves out, just a little

Before long, since when was it that
This place where I’m with you became the world in which I’m living
The day I first found you
The piercing blue sky just continued on, and on

Fleeting regrets, someone’s tears 
Someday, maybe a time when I look back at these will come
Holding our breath for the unseeable future **
Nevertheless, for now we’re living on, and on

I wonder if someday I’ll be able to come close to my dreams
But, not yet… they always seem like they’re ahead of me
We’re always somehow a little too rushed
Even the most important things, it’s almost as if I can forget them

Now, we want someone to have faith in us
I want to have faith in the `me` I am now

It seems no one, in no way
Will notice us…
It seems no one, in no way should understand us…
Even if we search and search, we won’t find it
But somewhere, there are things we can be certain of, right?
The sad memories faded from your smiling face
In this town, now we’re concealed by twilight

I wonder if someday I’ll be able to come close to my dreams
But, not yet… they always seem like they’re ahead of me
The day I first found you
The piercing blue sky just continued on, and on

It's not mine, this lyric and translation is taken from KAT-TUNLOVE, translated by aamonya.

Enjoy~ :-) and I'm sorry if the lyrics had already been posted.

sakura2M
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 23:55

Post by sakura2M » Nov 27th, '06, 16:43

if only there are words that can sum up how great this series is turning out to be.
the storyline is pretty predictable, but there is just something that I can't explain why it's so captivating. hopefully someone that is more knowledgeable about dramas and words can express this drama more
well onwards with ep7 it just gets
sadder and sadder, darker and darker
I cried a bit during eps6 and now during the hospital scene with Nao crying like that got me crying too :cry:
probably because I am a sucker for these kind of things. but gotta give Ayase some :thumleft: she did a great job.
Also, :cheers: for her running away from the hosp to see hiroto.
About Hiroto - :wub: he really got guts to declare and say those things to Nao's dad. The words he said was enough to kill anyone. I am not a parent but thinking about the situation in a father's point of view looking at the man that declares his love for his daughter and willing to protect her at all cost, even for exchange of his life. Moreover I like how dramas just incorporates the title in the dialogue so funny :D
but next week eps looks even more exciting
I just wish sat would come already
:cussing: I really want the OST already

chocopico
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 3rd, '06, 11:35

Post by chocopico » Nov 27th, '06, 17:43

sakura2M wrote:if only there are words that can sum up how great this series is turning out to be.
the storyline is pretty predictable, but there is just something that I can't explain why it's so captivating. hopefully someone that is more knowledgeable about dramas and words can express this drama more
well onwards with ep7 it just gets
sadder and sadder, darker and darker
I cried a bit during eps6 and now during the hospital scene with Nao crying like that got me crying too :cry:
probably because I am a sucker for these kind of things. but gotta give Ayase some :thumleft: she did a great job.
Also, :cheers: for her running away from the hosp to see hiroto.
About Hiroto - :wub: he really got guts to declare and say those things to Nao's dad. The words he said was enough to kill anyone. I am not a parent but thinking about the situation in a father's point of view looking at the man that declares his love for his daughter and willing to protect her at all cost, even for exchange of his life. Moreover I like how dramas just incorporates the title in the dialogue so funny :D
but next week eps looks even more exciting
I just wish sat would come already
:cussing: I really want the OST already
Yeah, I agree with you, the story line is predictable, but something made it differnt from the other romance sad2 Jdrama. I think it's the way how the drama present itself, I really love how there's a (how should I say this..) self-dialog, I mean it's like Hiroto re-tell the story of his 1st love. Beside that, there's so many nice quotes in that drama, and Kame is just amazing being Hiroto, it really breaks my heart to see him (I mean Hiroto), somehow I have the feeling that he's going to die in the end (maybe).
My most fave scene, is in the 1st episode, where Hiroto said to Ren-kun that he would give his heart to him ( that part really made me cry)...can't wait for the next episode....

went
Posts: 16
Joined: Nov 25th, '06, 05:06

getting better n better..

Post by went » Nov 27th, '06, 17:44

i agreed. I have never been watching jdrama until i came upon this on utube.
started w/the first episode and hooked from there. It's a bit lame in the beginning w/hiroto looking for nao's light blue contacts in light blue water?? hahhhaha baka but still i was quite interested in the story. It's a very simple plot yet i am somewhat enjoying it due to it's quite face-paced and it doesnt drag like kdrama since alot of ppl are comparing this to a krama of the disease thing.
Overall, i am enjoying it.

chocopico
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 3rd, '06, 11:35

Re: getting better n better..

Post by chocopico » Nov 27th, '06, 17:56

went wrote:i agreed. I have never been watching jdrama until i came upon this on utube.
started w/the first episode and hooked from there. It's a bit lame in the beginning w/hiroto looking for nao's light blue contacts in light blue water?? hahhhaha baka but still i was quite interested in the story. It's a very simple plot yet i am somewhat enjoying it due to it's quite face-paced and it doesnt drag like kdrama since alot of ppl are comparing this to a krama of the disease thing.
Overall, i am enjoying it.
Yeah, i know, people keep comparing this drama to kdrama. oh come on, this is not the only Jdrama with a disease thing..Kdrama is much more complicated and way too long (this goes especially for sad drama)

fastat3m
Posts: 49
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 07:16
Location: Los Angeles

Post by fastat3m » Nov 29th, '06, 09:28

I am wondering what everyone means by it is too predictable. Everything is predictable because everyone thinks of a new way it can end and the chances are that someone is right. You need to have things predictable sometimes because if everything was unpredictable, the unpredictable things will become predictable. So, its predictable that it is going to have a sad or dark ending? But then some people will say its predictable that it will have a happy ending. So either way, the ending will be predictable. I think it is impossible to be unpredictable unless they zoom in some alien or some new character comes out of no where and does something. Personally, I don't know what the ending will be like, but i believe that Nao's b-day and Christmas will play a big part in the finale because it will probably end on Dec 23rd. They seem to bring up X-mas so much and since her b-day is the same as X-mas eve, it seems like X-mas will be a big part of the finale. You tell me what is an example of a unpredictable ending for this drama, and i'll tell you its impossible. If you came up with it, then you just predicted it and the unpredictable became predictable.

User avatar
rickt
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 24th, '06, 15:28

Post by rickt » Nov 29th, '06, 09:50

fastat3m wrote:I am wondering what everyone means by it is too predictable. Everything is predictable because everyone thinks of a new way it can end and the chances are that someone is right. You need to have things predictable sometimes because if everything was unpredictable, the unpredictable things will become predictable. So, its predictable that it is going to have a sad or dark ending? But then some people will say its predictable that it will have a happy ending. So either way, the ending will be predictable. I think it is impossible to be unpredictable unless they zoom in some alien or some new character comes out of no where and does something. Personally, I don't know what the ending will be like, but i believe that Nao's b-day and Christmas will play a big part in the finale because it will probably end on Dec 23rd. They seem to bring up X-mas so much and since her b-day is the same as X-mas eve, it seems like X-mas will be a big part of the finale. You tell me what is an example of a unpredictable ending for this drama, and i'll tell you its impossible. If you came up with it, then you just predicted it and the unpredictable became predictable.
I'd have to say.. WOW! that was some awesome post! :lol I agree with you on the Christmas eve and Nao's bday. there must be something big that'll happen on that day..

User avatar
303aegiszx
Posts: 17
Joined: Aug 1st, '06, 02:12
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by 303aegiszx » Nov 29th, '06, 14:37

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question already but.. that phone Nao has.. what type of phone is it? (Could anyone provide the phone name/company/picture) I'm pretty sure I've seen it in another drama before --;;

Forbes
Posts: 7
Joined: Nov 12th, '06, 05:28
Location: New York City

Post by Forbes » Nov 29th, '06, 23:50

^^^ here's a link for Nao's celly... http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/product/foma/702i/n702is/

EternalSnow
Posts: 23
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 17:15

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 30th, '06, 17:31

I think the phone she has is only available in japan.

User avatar
avexdevil
Posts: 79
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 17:54
Location: Perth, Australia

Post by avexdevil » Nov 30th, '06, 20:06

heaps of the j phones are only available in japan really...unfortunately..

i haf frens who dl the this drama and think it's boring...and even most ppl think the start of the series was boring...but I reckon it's really good! FInally Kame plays a more 'serious' role, and he is rather gd at it. I have 6 more episodes to go, but so far so gd!

ranmasama
Posts: 26
Joined: Jan 18th, '04, 00:42

Post by ranmasama » Nov 30th, '06, 22:22

I watched up to ep3 and I also feel that it's kinda bland. Does the next eps get to any major conflicts or anything?

dee8o8
Posts: 157
Joined: Dec 9th, '05, 03:33
Location: Kauai, Hawaii
Contact:

Post by dee8o8 » Nov 30th, '06, 23:46

after ep 7
that f*&^$^ stupid bit^$ !!! she had to go and spoil it and ruin it all.. all what he's working for she goes and does something as low and stupid as that!! i cant stand those kind of people. i hope in the next ep that Kame rages out on her. stupid mother.. hell that aint a mom. idk any mother that would do that. <-- thank goodness. and wtf is Nao thinking leaving the hosp.. i know shes desperate but damn... like this would make things better. well anyway im pissed at the fact that the mom had to go and do something like that. *sigh* BAKA!!!!!!
sorry for swearing....

ejtag1
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 5th, '06, 02:36

Post by ejtag1 » Dec 1st, '06, 03:11

Where art thou OST/Album :scratch:

if someone knows please Link cause i am Desperate for it

sakura2M
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 23:55

Post by sakura2M » Dec 1st, '06, 14:13

I found the OST torrent site:
http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=45742
I am dling it now if anyone want it to be upload on sendspace or yousendit I'll upload it later
btw the OST is so great----not sure can this word sum up how awesome this OST

azecna
Posts: 5
Joined: May 4th, '06, 08:00

Post by azecna » Dec 1st, '06, 14:58

303aegiszx wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question already but.. that phone Nao has.. what type of phone is it? (Could anyone provide the phone name/company/picture) I'm pretty sure I've seen it in another drama before --;;
I think it's the same as the phone Miki (14 sai no haha) uses. By the way, it seems that Ko's phone also looks like the one that Kiri, the main male character of that series has.

sefie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 27th, '06, 07:32

Post by sefie » Dec 1st, '06, 19:38

The song everyone has been waiting for is called Cool Whispers. I uploaded it from the OST for those who want just the song. It's so pretty. *_* It has been haunting me through the episodes. *__*; [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/5635177/3._Cool_Whispers.mp3.html]Download Cool Whispers here.[/url]

The song is also called "Tatta Hitotsu no Koi", but that version is more like a slower, orchestrated version of Cool Whispers. Cool Whispers is the song we've heard in the episodes so far.

Also, here are the lyrics to that song. Maybe it will help you endure the wait of next Saturday... :)

Cool Whispers drift from the north on the night.
Yet you warm my heart for we hold the light.
The land must fade from green into white.
Hush my heart this love is a fire.
This love will burn like a fire.
Lie side by side in the soft winter white.
Hold me close to you as we brace for flight.
In time I pray they’ll see what we feel.
Gentle love this pain wont retire.
This love must burn like a fire.
Close your eyes and dream what I see,
peace for a moment the future unclear.
Hand by hand as we stand on the wire,
the ending so near our start close behind.
Light bends through trees, leaves spiral and wind.
We’re far from here and frozen in time.
Cool Whispers drift from the north on the night.
Yet you warm my heart for we hold the light.
The land must fade from green into white.
Hush my heart this love is a fire.
This love will burn like a fire.

went
Posts: 16
Joined: Nov 25th, '06, 05:06

Wow, thanks

Post by went » Dec 1st, '06, 21:33

oh cool...nice i like the song. Thank You, appreciated it.... :lol

ejtag1
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 5th, '06, 02:36

Post by ejtag1 » Dec 1st, '06, 23:01

w00000 :cheers:

I'M GOING TO SEED THIS ALBUM FOREVER :salut:

thats how much i love it...(max up 150kb/s)

Liantasse
Posts: 342
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 11:19
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Post by Liantasse » Dec 1st, '06, 23:32

Sefie, I love you for posting the lyrics to the song!!! :wub: I was puzzling over the words, and couldn't get them all...
That song tore my heart from the first moment I heard it... :cry: Judging from its words, and from the beautiful picture of our two main characters dressed in white at the end of each episode... I'll say they'll both die! :cry:
The OST is wonderful, I just love how it has so much Irish-sounding music! :-) :heart: Does someone by any chance have the names of the tracks in English? :roll
Someone was wondering before at the scene with Hiroto grabbing that knife: I also found that scene very poignant. I think Yamashita ran because, tough thug that he was, he would have never thought someone is ready to put himself in harm's way like that for the person he loved... He saw that Hiroto just didn't care what kind pain he'd have to go through, but he'll do anything to protect Nao. I think he was shocked, because he didn't think that kind of courage and love is possible.

And I think that afterwards Hiroto was shaking so bad from shock, too: the length he was ready to go for Nao was a huge discovery for himself, too, I'm sure, and also I think it took all his moral and physical energy to withstand Yamashita in that way.
Sakura2M, I really liked your question!! :-) I don't know if I can put it into words, either... Maybe just the fact that it really is a story of pure love?? :roll :wub:

sakura2M
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 23:55

Post by sakura2M » Dec 2nd, '06, 12:20

OMG!!!! Sefie, you're so awesome thank you so much for the lyrics
sad ne~
well just have to see how it turns out for these two love birds

EternalSnow
Posts: 23
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 17:15

Post by EternalSnow » Dec 2nd, '06, 17:59

I'd bet money that clien dionne is the one singing the english version that palys during the show.

robetella
Posts: 65
Joined: Apr 7th, '06, 17:05

Post by robetella » Dec 2nd, '06, 18:25

Thanks for the OST!!! I luv it.. e songs r just so amazing... DEF one of my best DRAMA for 2006!

User avatar
avexdevil
Posts: 79
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 17:54
Location: Perth, Australia

Post by avexdevil » Dec 2nd, '06, 19:29

haha i really dont understand why ppl think this show is lousy!

i mean obv. diff. ppl have diff preferences to the type of dorama they enjoy...but i personally think tatta hitotsu no koi is really gd...it returns to the foundations of jdorama...ie the ones that got me started on jdorama in the 1st place, shows like "god please give me some more time" and "beautiful life" during the early 2000's...

i think the more recent jp shows are very relaxed and more fungoing...Kame usually acts in those sorta shows like nobuta wo produce and sapuri...i think this role is more serious and is actually very entertaining...

but i was told by many ppl this show was actualli quite boring...so i could've went in with low expectations...but so far it has proven me wrong...i enjoy the ending of each episode..makes me wanna come back for more....ending of episode 5 was really sweet...

User avatar
evil_zai
Posts: 196
Joined: Mar 3rd, '06, 02:32

Post by evil_zai » Dec 2nd, '06, 19:51

just got a copy of the ost!!!
yay!
i love it soo much! :)

sefie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 27th, '06, 07:32

Post by sefie » Dec 2nd, '06, 20:21

You're very welcome. ^^ I can romanize and attempt to translate the track names for you too.

01 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (instrumental) (Just One Love)
02 Harukanaru Omoi (Feelings that become distant)
03 Cool Whispers
04 Gazebo no Shita de (Under the Gazebo)
05 Tokenai Satou (Sugar that won't melt)
06 Saisho kara (From the beginning)
07 Tokimeki no Hate ni (To the end of palpitation)
08 Hitomi no Naka ni (Within Eyes)
09 Hyakumensou (Life's many phases)
10 Fuyu ga kuru (Winter is coming)
11 Boku no Jishin (My self-confidence)
12 Shiroi Iki to Kimi to (With a white breath and you)
13 Tabidatsu Hi (The first day of the trip)
14 Orenji no Igaiga (An orange "igaiga") (note: igaiga is the sparkly fluffy yoyo-thingey Hiroto bought for Nao at the festival, the one she then used to signal him from her room.)
15 Usugoori (Thin Ice)
16 Ashita Aouyo (Let's meet tomorrow)
17 Boku to Kimi to (You and me and)
18 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi PR1 (Just one love) (I guess this and the next track are promotional tracks, used in advertisements or trailers for the series.)
19 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi PR2 (Just one love)
20 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (vocal version) (Just one love)

Liantasse
Posts: 342
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 11:19
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Post by Liantasse » Dec 3rd, '06, 01:17

Thank you Sefie!!! :w00t: :wub:

I'm very sure I've heard track 18 in the dorama: I remember the song being sung in Japanese in the film and being quite surprised that they had two versions... (that is Japanese, right? :| )

And to everybody who believes Celine Dion is the one singing "Cool Whispers" (and is even ready to bet money on it... :P ) state your bets :D I'm going to double that, even treble it: that's NOT Celine in one thousand years :P :lol Celine's voice is to the "Cool Whispers" lady's voice what a brass band is to a woodwind instruments ensemble, if you see what I mean... Granted, both their voices are big and powerful, but Celine's has a metallic shine to it, whereas this lady's voice is really deep and soft, and with a different kind of vibrato... And even her high notes have a very different quality to them than Celine's... Somehow, I'd say "Cool Whispers" Lady vs. Celine is "sheen vs. shine" or "glow vs. glisten". There's no mistaking the one for the other 8)

sefie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 27th, '06, 07:32

Post by sefie » Dec 3rd, '06, 06:51

Liantasse wrote: I'm very sure I've heard track 18 in the dorama: I remember the song being sung in Japanese in the film and being quite surprised that they had two versions... (that is Japanese, right? :| )
Actually, I think it's French. :o I'm not 100% sure that it's French, but I'm 100% sure it's not Japanese. Wow, I'd really like the lyrics to the French version... ^^

User avatar
evil_zai
Posts: 196
Joined: Mar 3rd, '06, 02:32

Post by evil_zai » Dec 3rd, '06, 07:18

^yeah, i think it's french too.
was gonna post the tracklist (my romaji version from my very limited japanese. hehe.) too, but sefie already did it. so yay for sefie! :)

User avatar
lil'himitsu
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 20th, '06, 23:42
Location: France

Post by lil'himitsu » Dec 3rd, '06, 07:19

No, it's not french, maybe italian...?

User avatar
evil_zai
Posts: 196
Joined: Mar 3rd, '06, 02:32

Post by evil_zai » Dec 3rd, '06, 09:11

^haha. so it's not french. i fail. :D
oh well. will wait for someone who actually understands it to come along then. :)

User avatar
lil'himitsu
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 20th, '06, 23:42
Location: France

Post by lil'himitsu » Dec 3rd, '06, 14:54

I understand your gess, that's right it's a latin language and the japanese accent is quite hard to understand (particulary on french) I listen 3 times carefully and I wasn't even sure it's italian. It's nearly soprt to try to notice when japaneses use french...(try miyavi... :whistling: it said that even japanese barely understand some japanese sentences even when he don't talk in kansai ben)

May I ask your help for a little problem of understanding ? (I have to finish the translation into french of the 7th ep)

356
00:27:27,209 --> 00:27:29,525
that's my only thing to do there

Is she saying that she only can put oil on her skin when she is at the hospital ? But we can see she make glove there...

and this one :

358
00:27:39,578 --> 00:27:44,858
useless bringing it to places but

It was unusefull to bring the pictures to Nao's father ?...

My english is not so good I could understand everything clearly, or as clearly as it could be translated without long thinking over some sentences... :cry:

Liantasse
Posts: 342
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 11:19
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Post by Liantasse » Dec 3rd, '06, 14:55

After having it on repeat for a while, I really wonder how I could have ever thought it's Japanese.... baka, baka me.... :doh: :sweat: :foot:

Based on the style of the whole ost, a language that would make sense to have there is Irish Gaelic, but I'm not sure at all that's it... :unsure: I'll have to dig out some of my Irish songs to listen to...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure this lady is a native English speaker... her pronunciation in English sounds quite flawless to my Romanian ears...

User avatar
evil_zai
Posts: 196
Joined: Mar 3rd, '06, 02:32

Post by evil_zai » Dec 3rd, '06, 15:06

lil'himitsu wrote: May I ask your help for a little problem of understanding ? (I have to finish the translation into french of the 7th ep)

356
00:27:27,209 --> 00:27:29,525
that's my only thing to do there

Is she saying that she only can put oil on her skin when she is at the hospital ? But we can see she make glove there...

and this one :

358
00:27:39,578 --> 00:27:44,858
useless bringing it to places but

It was unusefull to bring the pictures to Nao's father ?...

My english is not so good I could understand everything clearly, or as clearly as it could be translated without long thinking over some sentences... :cry:
hmmn... let me try.
in the first one, i think she was trying to say that she has nothing else to do at the hospital. so it's like she's gonna bring the oil to pass some time while she's there, so as not to get bored.

then with the other one, i think nao's dad was saying that the effort of hiroto's mother (using the pics for blackmailing) was useless. that they thought it would be useless to bring it to the papers to ruin the company's image. i say this bec in the one where nao's mom talks to her in the hospital, she says something like nao's dad and brother not really caring about the company's image, but she does, and a scandal of nao's can ruin the image of star jewelry.
these are just how i understood those statements though.

User avatar
lil'himitsu
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 20th, '06, 23:42
Location: France

Post by lil'himitsu » Dec 3rd, '06, 15:31

Thanks you, it's kind of you and quick. I wasn't sure but now I could end it in just 10 minutes. French fans that can't read english and were waiting for the translation would be grateful :cheers:

User avatar
evil_zai
Posts: 196
Joined: Mar 3rd, '06, 02:32

Post by evil_zai » Dec 3rd, '06, 15:44

haha! you're very welcome.
glad i was able to help.

EternalSnow
Posts: 23
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 17:15

Post by EternalSnow » Dec 4th, '06, 00:54

I'm sorry but Cliene Can sing anything lol and I have heard Cliene sing songs in the same type of note as a song as cool whispers IT MUST BE HER I HOPE ITS HER!!!!!

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Dec 4th, '06, 01:07

At least I've found the lyrics of "cool Whispers" X3~
i dont believe its celine dio neither xD"

Cool Whispers drift from the north on the night.
Yet you warm my heart for we hold the light.
The land must fade from green into white.
Hush my heart this love is a fire.
This love will burn like a fire.

Lie side by side in the soft winter white.
Hold me close to you as we brace for flight.
In time I prey they'll see what we feel.
Gentle love this pain won't retire.
This love must burn like a fire.

Close your eyes and dream what I see,
peace for a moment the future unclear.
Hand by hand as we stand on the wire,
the ending so near our start close behind.
Light bends through trees, leaves spiral and wine.
We're far from here and frozen in time.

Cool Whispers drift from the north on the night.
Yet you warm my heart for we hold the light.
The land must fade from green into white.
Hush my heart this love is a fire.
This love will burn like a fire.
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
gibonite
Posts: 209
Joined: Sep 22nd, '05, 00:26
Location: France

Post by gibonite » Dec 4th, '06, 05:01

No one knows how many episodes will be aired?
'cause it really feels the end with tthe ep8...

User avatar
lil'himitsu
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 20th, '06, 23:42
Location: France

Post by lil'himitsu » Dec 4th, '06, 05:26

:scratch: hmmm...
I gess there will be 10 ep...
1 ep to kill Nao,
1 ep to kill the lil bro,
1 ep ... to sank the boat, put Hiroto into prostitution to pay the debts and maybe to ruin the love story between Ko and Yûko...
sorry :whistling: :note:
I've just translated the lyrics and I think the end will be darker than I gessed.

I need to sleep :sleeping:

User avatar
gibonite
Posts: 209
Joined: Sep 22nd, '05, 00:26
Location: France

Post by gibonite » Dec 4th, '06, 07:02

lil'himitsu wrote::scratch: hmmm...
I gess there will be 10 ep...
1 ep to kill Nao,
1 ep to kill the lil bro,
1 ep ... to sank the boat, put Hiroto into prostitution to pay the debts and maybe to ruin the love story between Ko and Yûko...
sorry :whistling: :note:
I've just translated the lyrics and I think the end will be darker than I gessed.

I need to sleep :sleeping:
:lol quite a sad story !!

User avatar
evil_zai
Posts: 196
Joined: Mar 3rd, '06, 02:32

Post by evil_zai » Dec 4th, '06, 13:32

hmmn.. me too. i don't know how many epis the series is sposed to be.
my guess would be 10 too.

watched epi8.
sad. as usual. and frustrating.
how can things go so wrong? arg!
ayuta!!! prease to let go of nao!
and hiroto! get that ring back. and strangle your mother already. life would be so much better that way.
and i feel as if nao's family is just too mean, using her sickness and all that they have done for her to make her feel guilty. that's not fair. although of course i understand their sides too. but still.. i didn't like how it sounded, when the mom was saying how she'd taken care of nao, and even last epi, when she said something about nao's brother's bone marrow saving nao's life. that's just too unfair.
bokura no machi de pv is out. hehe

sakura2M
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 23:55

Post by sakura2M » Dec 4th, '06, 16:21

evil_zai wrote:hmmn.. me too. i don't know how many epis the series is sposed to be.
my guess would be 10 too.

watched epi8.
sad. as usual. and frustrating.
how can things go so wrong? arg!
ayuta!!! prease to let go of nao!
and hiroto! get that ring back. and strangle your mother already. life would be so much better that way.
and i feel as if nao's family is just too mean, using her sickness and all that they have done for her to make her feel guilty. that's not fair. although of course i understand their sides too. but still.. i didn't like how it sounded, when the mom was saying how she'd taken care of nao, and even last epi, when she said something about nao's brother's bone marrow saving nao's life. that's just too unfair.
bokura no machi de pv is out. hehe
I just wanna say I agree with everything you said in the spoiler box!! though I wanna add something
hiroto why are you still helping that guy, taguichi (right?). Ayuta thats not right, dude is there a guy code or man law that you shouldn't touch your best friend's GIRL. come on guys correct me there is such things right. :x that last bit made me really upset, okay he can't control his love anymore or Nao's cuteness just totally took over his consciousness but boy that is still FORBIDDEN.
HIROTOxNAO belongs together
:cry: I heard spoilers that said there is a time lapse so lets hope this couple can end happily ever after
oh btw its only 10 eps its stated on the official website that there is only 10 eps.
that means the last eps will air on 12/16

went
Posts: 16
Joined: Nov 25th, '06, 05:06

too short now...

Post by went » Dec 4th, '06, 18:10

wow, even shorter than the original 12 episodes now?
gosh, how come jdramas are so short and especially when this one is getting kind of good. what can they possibly jam in and say it all in 2 more episodes?

sakura2M
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 23:55

Re: too short now...

Post by sakura2M » Dec 4th, '06, 18:25

went wrote:wow, even shorter than the original 12 episodes now?
gosh, how come jdramas are so short and especially when this one is getting kind of good. what can they possibly jam in and say it all in 2 more episodes?
somehow I would love 2 more eps
more recently its so angst and sad for the characters I just wish them a happy ending and end their misery :cry:
so far I love this series to bits and pieces :thumleft: for all the casts, director, scriptwriter and all those camera man - :salut:
another side note, I feel as though Kame looks so exhausted in some scenes

goygakgoy
Posts: 478
Joined: Jun 5th, '05, 21:10

Post by goygakgoy » Dec 4th, '06, 18:52

that's why i love jdramas...short and straight to the point.

ANyways, I just saw episode 8 and it was really stereotypical, yet good. The friend was really wierd at the end...LOL...could u blame him? I mean, of all the places, she went to his.

User avatar
Lifo
Posts: 244
Joined: Oct 28th, '06, 11:47
Location: Neo Universe

Post by Lifo » Dec 4th, '06, 19:03

OMG , I just watched ep.8 here's what I think ~
The fight between Nao and her father was pretty tense!
and her scene rushing to her room and collecting her stuff and finally leaving her mother behind was also tense !

When hiroto threw the ring I was like NO !
Nao didn't even see it, OMG a really sad scene,!!

And the ending where Ayuta hugs Nao !! I think he has feelings for her, but this may arise another conflict, god knows what might happens next !!
What do u think guys? :scratch:

Liantasse
Posts: 342
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 11:19
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Post by Liantasse » Dec 5th, '06, 03:37

I loved episode 8!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

This dorama has got my heart all painful :cry: I really don't know how much more I can take... I've been crying my eyes out each and every episode...
I think I didn't do this amount of crying since Sang Doo Let's Go to School.... after its last episode I cried two days non-stop every time I thought of it even for a second... And I'm really very afraid that Tatta is also going to pull a Sang Doo!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I totally loved Hiroto-kun's reaction
to Nao's father giving him the money!!! And him going to save Tanada-san even after that traitor ran away leaving them all but bankrupt...! Hiro-kun, you're my hero! I love Hiroto and Nao!! I so want them to be happy! I'm so afraid they'll have a tragic end... :cry: :cry: :cry:

sakura2M
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 23:55

Post by sakura2M » Dec 5th, '06, 08:35

goygakgoy wrote:The friend was really wierd at the end...LOL...could u blame him? I mean, of all the places, she went to his.
:crazy: of course I am blaming him
that girl is his best/childhood friend's GIRL
you don't do things or attempt things like that :x

:cussing: I totally want to strangle/stab/kill him at that last scene
can someone translate the preview for next ep. the part where hiroto and nao is arguing what are they arguing about.
I really hope all this agnst stops at this ep.

User avatar
rickt
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 24th, '06, 15:28

Re: too short now...

Post by rickt » Dec 5th, '06, 08:54

went wrote:wow, even shorter than the original 12 episodes now?
gosh, how come jdramas are so short and especially when this one is getting kind of good. what can they possibly jam in and say it all in 2 more episodes?
probably the producers are running out of idea what more conflict that can happen in the show? I think 10 eps is decent for this drama. can't wait to see how it ends somehow..

is it just me or does anybody else think Ayuta (that lonely bestfriend of Hiroto) is kinda cute? the producer should've gotten him a pretty and nice girlfriend! such a good looking guy wasted and become a "konbini" for the girls... :-(

EternalSnow
Posts: 23
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 17:15

Post by EternalSnow » Dec 5th, '06, 16:31

Also ko-kun and that one girls relationship is really strong now I hope they kiss!!!

went
Posts: 16
Joined: Nov 25th, '06, 05:06

Ikeuchi Hiroyuki (ep08)

Post by went » Dec 5th, '06, 18:01

the guy set up by the dad to have dinner w/nao is cute. even thou he's eating like crazy hahhaha.... too bad he doesnt get more roles. had no idea who he is until i checked the drama at dramawiki.

anyway, alot of ppl are pissed at the ayuta guy for hugging nao but i dont think it's gonna go any further beyond that hug. i mean what can they possibly do with only 2 epis left? hhehee just a thought.

goygakgoy
Posts: 478
Joined: Jun 5th, '05, 21:10

Re: Ikeuchi Hiroyuki (ep08)

Post by goygakgoy » Dec 5th, '06, 21:51

I notice that in jdramas, looks don't seem to matter as much. For example, the best looking ppl just play supporting roles. In Kdrama, it seems that the lead has to be the best looking or everybody gotta be good looking...haha. In American, if good looking person play supporting role, then something about their personality doesn't add up. An example is the dumb blonde that talks crap.

went wrote:the guy set up by the dad to have dinner w/nao is cute. even thou he's eating like crazy hahhaha.... too bad he doesnt get more roles. had no idea who he is until i checked the drama at dramawiki.

anyway, alot of ppl are pissed at the ayuta guy for hugging nao but i dont think it's gonna go any further beyond that hug. i mean what can they possibly do with only 2 epis left? hhehee just a thought.

shijin
Posts: 27
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 10:38
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Post by shijin » Dec 5th, '06, 22:06

ANyways, I just saw episode 8 and it was really stereotypical, yet good. The friend was really wierd at the end...LOL...could u blame him? I mean, of all the places, she went to his.
huh? FIRST she went to Hiroto's place, then she went to Yuuko's Place and then FINALLY she went to that aho's place....how dares he! And I'm gonna say it straight away: If Hiroto and Nao don't get together in the end, I'll hate this dorama!! :-(

User avatar
evil_zai
Posts: 196
Joined: Mar 3rd, '06, 02:32

Post by evil_zai » Dec 6th, '06, 03:13

shijin
lol! come to think of it, if they don't end up together, i might not like it too. :D
but the story's fine so far.

went
i loved him in gto and ganbatte ikkimashoi! OT
anyway, i think it's too late to have a love triangle too. just like what i said in the epi where they went to the guys' high school, and they foreshadowed ayuta.
but still, jdoramas are unpredictable in the sense that twists could present themselves anytime in the series.
though i'm still shouting at ayuta to let go of nao and think of hiroto! or i will hunt him down. haha! kidding.

shijin
Posts: 27
Joined: Oct 22nd, '06, 10:38
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Post by shijin » Dec 6th, '06, 08:32

anyway, alot of ppl are pissed at the ayuta guy for hugging nao but i dont think it's gonna go any further beyond that hug. i mean what can they possibly do with only 2 epis left? hhehee just a thought.
I'm really worried though, didn't hiroto and nao get together (more or less at least) after only two eps? And it's always a good thing to be there for women in need...woa, can't think of it, guess we just have to see for ourselves... :blink

Carbon Dixoide
Posts: 15
Joined: Nov 11th, '06, 22:22
Location: Canada

Post by Carbon Dixoide » Dec 8th, '06, 02:33

so sad... :cry:
and yeah...that ayuta guy.... =.= .... seriously... lol LET GO!!!
and Hiroto... helping that guy... and the guy blocked the line...lol so sad... hope it ends well... probably not... though... =s ...

User avatar
avexdevil
Posts: 79
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 17:54
Location: Perth, Australia

Post by avexdevil » Dec 8th, '06, 06:47

i've got a prediction that....

nao might get sick again due to the bone marrow thing...

turns out hiroto is compatible, and since hiroto is so great...he decides to give nao up and donates his bone marrow to her to save her, in turn killing himself...

but before he does so, he hands nao over to ayuta, his best friend to take care of her. Afterall, Ayuta is more compatible in her parents' eyes. I bet in order to make hiroto even more heroic, nao's parents r aware of his sacrifice... :)

fastat3m
Posts: 49
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 07:16
Location: Los Angeles

Post by fastat3m » Dec 8th, '06, 07:16

avexdevil wrote:i've got a prediction that....

nao might get sick again due to the bone marrow thing...

turns out hiroto is compatible, and since hiroto is so great...he decides to give nao up and donates his bone marrow to her to save her, in turn killing himself...
Dieing from donating bone marrow is really rare. The donator hardly ever dies. You probably have a better chance of dieing from getting your wisdom teeth pulled out than by donating bone marrow. The bone marrow is extracted from the hip, so I doubt he would die. Chances are, if someone does donate bone marrow, it would be the brother again since it only takes 2 weeks to regenerate the bone marrow and since he is already considered a match.

User avatar
yuwing
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 8th, '06, 20:10

Post by yuwing » Dec 8th, '06, 07:22

i think hiroto got the traitor back so he can at least get some of the money stolen. also he needs another worker in the company. the old man isn't going to survive very long doing 2x the work.

yah ayuta, u're a ****ing *** hole! you don't do that do a friend's girl!

User avatar
avexdevil
Posts: 79
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 17:54
Location: Perth, Australia

Post by avexdevil » Dec 9th, '06, 07:23

fastat3m wrote: Dieing from donating bone marrow is really rare. The donator hardly ever dies.
But I remember Nao's mum used her brother's life to make her feel guilty about going out with Hiroto. I remember she sed something like do not betray the brother who gave up his bone marrow and risked his life for you...

but i was watching with chinese subs, and my chinese isn't as strong as my english, so I might have misintepreted lthough Im pretty sure she sed that Nao's brother did almost risk his life to donate a bone marrow...

User avatar
yuwing
Posts: 12
Joined: Mar 8th, '06, 20:10

Post by yuwing » Dec 10th, '06, 01:16

it's just a figure of speech. i mean, you do go under the knife! how is that not a risk?
avexdevil wrote:
fastat3m wrote: Dieing from donating bone marrow is really rare. The donator hardly ever dies.
But I remember Nao's mum used her brother's life to make her feel guilty about going out with Hiroto. I remember she sed something like do not betray the brother who gave up his bone marrow and risked his life for you...

but i was watching with chinese subs, and my chinese isn't as strong as my english, so I might have misintepreted lthough Im pretty sure she sed that Nao's brother did almost risk his life to donate a bone marrow...

dee8o8
Posts: 157
Joined: Dec 9th, '05, 03:33
Location: Kauai, Hawaii
Contact:

Post by dee8o8 » Dec 10th, '06, 05:22

after ep8
so cute Ren. how he interpets them two as whales and how the communicate... wonder how Nao is going to get Ren's present?

and later.. unbelieveable... i though Hiroto was going to tell his mom off or something.. but no..
and Ayuta... WTF!!!?? are you trying to be a rival or something???? OMG if i didnt feel like reaching through the coomp screen and smacking that stupid look of his sukebe face!! arrrrggghh!!!! (>o<)/
and how can Nao not push him away!! i mean youre at his place i know but damn!!! to let him keep on hugging you?? cmon now!!
ok so what did they say for the previews???

sorry watching this plus how my day went today... makes me even more angry!! nobody better p*** me off tonight!

User avatar
Likekillua
Posts: 43
Joined: Jul 17th, '06, 09:07
Location: Viet Nam

Post by Likekillua » Dec 10th, '06, 14:22

OMG......SHOCKED >____< did anyone watch ep 9 ?
coz no sub so i coulnd't understand clearly but i guess our lovely couple - Hiroto and Nao have already broken-up :crazy:
XXX years later , Kou has been married to a chubby girl, not Yuko :| and Nao has engaged to the guy whom her met at the blind-date....of coz Hiroto looked very upset when he knew about that :cry: poor him...
Waiting for the sub ...maybe i will feel better :unsure:
Sorry for my bad Eng *blushes*
Image
Banner credits to curiousgraphics@LJ aka Mimi-chan

User avatar
altec1
Posts: 67
Joined: Jul 9th, '06, 01:58

Post by altec1 » Dec 10th, '06, 19:51

Hey, doesn't Kame look like a younger version of Nao's brother? Weird na> :unsure:

User avatar
Haonan
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 11th, '06, 01:57
Location: Somewhere in SE Asia

Post by Haonan » Dec 11th, '06, 03:14

Judging from what Likekillua has said, it seems like there's a twist in the story-plot? OMG can't wait to watch episode 09, still downloading it now.

Anyway this one is clearly my fav series for this season for me, as usual Eriko Kitagawa wrote an excellent script for this drama as well, thumbs ups to her.

The theme song (Bokura no Machi de by KAT-TUN) was somehow pretty sad though, though my japanese is limited and I can't understand every single lyrics, but you have to admit it has a pretty melancholic feeling to the theme, when it comes to the song.

And also quite surprisingly, I think Kame and Ayase Haruka are pretty compatible inside this drama also, as a couple. They do hav chemistry when they act together, which is surprising since I was pretty disappointed with Kame and Misaki Itoh's on-screen chemistry in Sapuri.

User avatar
Rikayla
Posts: 349
Joined: Jun 30th, '06, 02:35
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Rikayla » Dec 11th, '06, 03:27

Haonan wrote:And also quite surprisingly, I think Kame and Ayase Haruka are pretty compatible inside this drama also, as a couple. They do hav chemistry when they act together, which is surprising since I was pretty disappointed with Kame and Misaki Itoh's on-screen chemistry in Sapuri.
YEAH~! I also really liked Erika Toda's and Koki's relationship together. They're really cute! I'm so surprised at the second half of episode 9. :(

But it's finally getting better for me. Like, from episode 1 to episode 6/7, I was bored and was just watching it because of Erika and Koki, but now it's getting quite interesting. :D

UGH. Erika x Koki forever. Gahhh. I really liked Koki's reaction to Erika though, when she re-enters the episode and Koki sees her again! Too cute! *lol*

User avatar
unkei
Posts: 89
Joined: Oct 19th, '05, 12:41
Location: australia

Post by unkei » Dec 11th, '06, 03:41

this drama did take a twist. the complications with her illness did not, surprisingly, become an integral factor. episode 9 was incredibly painful to watch, but i think it's become more possible for the drama to end happily.

went
Posts: 16
Joined: Nov 25th, '06, 05:06

epi 9 is great...hehe

Post by went » Dec 11th, '06, 03:49

wow, epi 9 is great i think hahhhaa.
yeah love the part where koki's reaction when he sees yuki girl hhahaha. omg, he's married n still act like that in front of an ex-g/f. so funny.
i also like the part where hiroto says something like " at what point in our lives do we become mature? " or something like that. that's sometimes quite a easy and hard question. hahah i think. anyway, it doesnt look like anybody will die at this point from the final epi previews which is a relief. i mean okay if its not a happy happy ending but at least nobody dies. i hope.
Last edited by went on Dec 11th, '06, 03:51, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
momoflower
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 88
Joined: Nov 15th, '05, 07:36
Location: Kpop land

Post by momoflower » Dec 11th, '06, 03:50

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Ayuta throughout the series? :[
When Ayuta hugged Nao, I still couldn't help but feel Ayuta's pain at wanting someone to love him instead of just being labeled, "Mr. Nice Guy". So maybe it was a little far, but, I could understand his feelings. ;.;

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests