Page 102 of 110

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 02:06
by ayumi_tanggo
tanuki-san wrote:Hmm, I didn't find Abe to be a bad actor but I felt a little bad that he was the only major character with essentially no plot/point/reason for being there. Even Shota got an episode all to himself.
i thinkif the stories is lenghten a bit more, we will have akira's [abe] side of story!
its all written in the manga on the last episode! or one shot?! furgot abooout that....
i think it calls "cresent moon" or sumthin :whistling: and its aboooout akirraa's side story and how he take care all the other f3 member...
it also written way back when the f4 is still a child,, and how selfis domyouji ruin akira's party ...
he pressume to be the man behind all the f3! :wub: :wub:
and it also told that how he have interest in makino, but he endup giving it up
because his friends [domyouji] is maadly in love with her...

i thiink Kamio sensei is think abooout akiraa's character perfectly! how he become a big brother of all f3 membeer+makino is because he get used to take care of his mom and twins sister..
and also how he loves an older woman because sometimes he so tired of taking care others!
yaahh... sort ta story! :roll

i think abe is fit for akira's role...
and if their making a special, akira's role should be told in it too!!
he seems so comforting and i thinksthere's in a talk show that mao is reveriing abe as a big brother type!
i thinks its suiit perfectly nee?? :thumleft:

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 02:34
by hyd4ever
I think I need to go to go to a psychological therapist to cut off my addiction to Hana Yori Dango ! I think about it and laugh myself all day long! I can even imagine the scenes just by listening to the OST like Kizuna, Tsukushi, and Blue Mind....I need medicine or something like that!
I think nobody realize, but when I watched Akira and Shigeru talking together, I guessed there'd be something for them at the end. Poor Akira ended up with no true love .
The last episode, at the scene when Tsukasa proposed Tsukushi, it totally ruined my excitement when I saw the cameraman moving in the darkness! Minor but intolerable error!!!

I'm listening to a song by Nelly Furtado and painfully realize " All good things come to an end" T_T.
No Season 3, please, I really oppose to it!!!! A special one is warmly welcome, though.

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 03:22
by Ai_Zai_Zai
:cry: :cry: i'm soooo happy about the ending ... it's perfect!! i didn't think the first season was all that great, but holy crap, season 2 took my breath away!! it's just soooo goood and addicting!! n now it has to come to an end.. pretty sad!! i really liked all the main characters this season!!

Domyoji & Makino love forever!! <3 <3

no season 3, but please a special w/ the wedding!!!

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 03:25
by SunStar
YES!!! i would love to see a special with the continuation of Domyouji and Makino's wedding or engagement....also...a conclusion to Soujiroh and Yuki....i want to see more of a ending to their relationship....

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 03:29
by belleza
I think nobody realize, but when I watched Akira and Shigeru talking together, I guessed there'd be something for them at the end. Poor Akira ended up with no true love .
It's not underlined in the show, but all of the F4 are kinda prisoners to their castles. They philander about but all, like Doumyoji, will have arranged marraiges in order to secure the futures of their corporations. They are tethered to their throne, and none of them end up with true love except Tsukasa. Akira is probably the most well-adjusted to the situation. His relations with women are never but ankle deep; therefore he never drowns.

I've seen Abe in a small, small role in Initial D, so I think he has crossover appeal with the Taiwanese audience. He's neither good nor bad to me; he's just kinda there, and he looks really happy to be part of the show.

Shota Matsuda . . . well, ya gotta understand that Shota belongs to the Matsuda acting family and that his dad was the great, tragic Yusaku Matsuda. From what I've read, he was kinda Johnny Depp/young Deniro of his time. Shota's older brother Ryuhei Matsuda is establishing his own body of work in art films as well as Ren Honjo of the Nana movie. Ya can kinda sense that air in Shota; there's a slight East-West worldiness to his bearing (especially that he carries off camera) that's not there with the other actors. Bad ass is his birthright, but can he act up to the name?

Back to the true love thing . . . I would love a HYD manga spinoff to focus on Rui. It's not brought up in the show but Rui is autistic. Like if you put together all his behaviour -- his thing with the apple, his musical skills, his random way of invading people's privates spaces, his mix of detachment and curiosity , etc. -- you have a picture of somebody with a higher functioning slightly autistic behaviour. Shizuka may love Rui, but she knows there's limits that he may not be able to cross. And in a way, Makino -- though she is too young and inexperienced to fully understand -- senses this too. What was once an infatuation becomes a sort of maternal regard for him. Just like what Shizuka probably felt for him.

It would be interesting how the story would take that to the next level. Mainly because he may not be capable of taking over the family business. Who will take care of him?

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 03:59
by tanuki-san
Rui's autistic? Is that in the manga or did you come up with that on your own because it makes total sense and now I'm totally fascinated with the character (well, more so). I also think it's funny because I just finished watching Stand Up!! and had decided Yamapi's character (KenKen) was autistic (what with the whole train thing).

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 04:20
by aYakaNam1
tanuki-san wrote:Rui's autistic? Is that in the manga or did you come up with that on your own because it makes total sense and now I'm totally fascinated with the character (well, more so). I also think it's funny because I just finished watching Stand Up!! and had decided Yamapi's character (KenKen) was autistic (what with the whole train thing).
It was in the manga, Rui tells Makino this.

I´m happy

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 04:29
by pifernac
It´s so good.... It was great...

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 04:52
by kentomaiku
i loved the ending but i still think a s3 or special would suite a special ending and maybe that missing manga part could come true heh ~_~ we'll just have to wait and see on that part then yet xP

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 05:59
by Archaenon
aYakaNam1 wrote:
tanuki-san wrote:Rui's autistic? Is that in the manga or did you come up with that on your own because it makes total sense and now I'm totally fascinated with the character (well, more so). I also think it's funny because I just finished watching Stand Up!! and had decided Yamapi's character (KenKen) was autistic (what with the whole train thing).
It was in the manga, Rui tells Makino this.
I'm reading the manga so slow...

This puts new spotlight on his character though. That would explain is overall thinking , and his musical instrument choice. *hmms*

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 06:52
by tanuki-san
This revelation almost makes me want to read the manga now.

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 07:01
by Mitani
tanuki-san wrote:This revelation almost makes me want to read the manga now.
you should, the manga is really great :D

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 07:33
by zinaa
Hana Yori Dango ended with such a wonderful final episode… :lol :lol :lol

Am still did not decide what to see next…… (Maybe you guys will give a suggestion or two) :-( :glare:


What I love in ep11…. ( I LOVED EVERYTHING)

And there is only one scene made me cry in ep11….
Which was the scene when Makino cried over her lost love…?

HAVE A lOOK…

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 10:03
by belleza
And there is only one scene made me cry in ep11….
Which was the scene when Makino cried over her lost love…?
Beautiful bit of acting there, yup. What got me going was the Ken scene.

Yeah, the Rui = autism thing kinda makes you understand Rui's relationships with Doumyoji, Makino, and Shizuka. Rui conceptually understands the social rules of friendships and relationships, but it doesn't have strong emotional meaning to him. His friendships with others change, but who they are to him doesn't.

His disregard for the status of relationships enables his love for Makino to be more innocent and unselfish than Doumyoji's. BUT . . . that same disregard is why he can't have a relationship with Makino, or connect with anybody without them doing "all the work." Much of his relationship with Shizuka was like this -- he was the pretty boy who sat in the corner admiring his love, and she obliged sensing his unaffected presence.

When you have two beautiful people admiring the beauty of each other, you the 3rd person observer naturally see them as "The Perfect Couple." That is how Makino saw the two, and that was how she first saw Rui. But the Perfect Couple probably never was a relationship; it was never anything but affection that couldn't be practical as a relationship. Only latter, when she is older and they've become close friends, does she understand that his love is like a glass house. That he is kinda . . . apart.

In that sense, Makino feels a compassion and genuine adoration, a very easy outpouring of her best characterstics, for him even though she can't understand him or his actions at all. Later in the manga, Makino doesn't mistake this for romantic love. She also appreciates Doumyoji better by better understanding the nature of his own friendship with the violin prince. Rui is a special, special person and is the caretaker of M+D. And both M+D protect Rui too.

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 10:15
by Archaenon
belleza wrote:
And there is only one scene made me cry in ep11….
Which was the scene when Makino cried over her lost love…?
Beautiful bit of acting there, yup. What got me going was the Ken scene.

Yeah, the Rui = autism thing kinda makes you understand Rui's relationships with Doumyoji, Makino, and Shizuka. Rui conceptually understands the social rules of friendships and relationships, but it doesn't have strong emotional meaning to him. His friendships with others change, but who they are to him doesn't.

His disregard for the status of relationships enables his love for Makino to be more innocent and unselfish than Doumyoji's. BUT . . . that same disregard is why he can't have a relationship with Makino, or connect with anybody without them doing "all the work." Much of his relationship with Shizuka was like this -- he was the pretty boy who sat in the corner admiring his love, and she obliged sensing his unaffected presence.

When you have two beautiful people admiring the beauty of each other, you the 3rd person observer naturally see them as "The Perfect Couple." That is how Makino saw the two, and that was how she first saw Rui. But the Perfect Couple probably never was a relationship; it was never anything but affection that couldn't be practical as a relationship. Only latter, when she is older and they've become close friends, does she understand that his love is like a glass house. That he is kinda . . . apart.

In that sense, Makino feels a compassion and genuine adoration, a very easy outpouring of her best characterstics, for him even though she can't understand him or his actions at all. Later in the manga, Makino doesn't mistake this for romantic love. She also appreciates Doumyoji better by better understanding the nature of his own friendship with the violin prince. Rui is a special, special person and is the caretaker of M+D. And both M+D protect Rui too.
You really do have the best in-sight on thier character types. I need to re-watch the show with that in mind now , It might give it another demension I missed before.

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 10:40
by belleza
Thanks Archaenon. If you watch how Shun plays Rui this season with the character's autism in mind, everything he does makes absolute sense. Watch what actually made Rui angry with Doumyoji, and why he seems to "give up" so easily. The violin bits, the awkward "are there or aren't they?" between him and Shizuka. First season was Oguri Shun hotness; second season was Oguri Shun playing Rui truer to the manga, more insular and childlike . . . more impossible to feel a real emotional connection.

And the last scene with Rui. It's adorable and sweet . . . but it's also a little sad. If you consider that deep inside, it's the 8-year old boy giving that away. Love in a bubble.

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 10:59
by LdyPixie
The ending was good, but if anyone ever yanked me by the throat like that, I'd slap the cr@p out of them. :whistling:

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 12:49
by yamapinku-rabu
SunStar: i love your banner!!!! kyaaa~ where' s the other one? the cabin scene? love that as well! XD

belleza: your words are truly beautiful! i just have to say it again and again haha! i love your insights as well!! makes me understand more and makes hanadan sweeter!!! XD

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 16:13
by lee`s little alien
aYakaNam1 wrote:
tanuki-san wrote:Rui's autistic? Is that in the manga or did you come up with that on your own because it makes total sense and now I'm totally fascinated with the character (well, more so). I also think it's funny because I just finished watching Stand Up!! and had decided Yamapi's character (KenKen) was autistic (what with the whole train thing).
It was in the manga, Rui tells Makino this.
rui tells makino these exactly words"i`m an autist"?or he says it in some other way suggesting this?cos in my oppinion rui is just a person that doesn`t like to exteriorise himself too much he thinks things more deeper....he`s the quiet type that tries to watch everything from the outside and that makes him realise faster some things than the ones that get involved too much!for example when makino went to look out for yuuki in the hotel(before she met umi and went outside to look for yuuki) rui had some sort of a hunch that something wrong was going to happen and when he saw yuuki coming alone without makino,that hunch confirmed... :scratch:

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 16:27
by SunStar
yamapinku-rabu wrote:SunStar: i love your banner!!!! kyaaa~ where' s the other one? the cabin scene? love that as well! XD

belleza: your words are truly beautiful! i just have to say it again and again haha! i love your insights as well!! makes me understand more and makes hanadan sweeter!!! XD
i'm going to rotate back and forth between my two banners... i love them too much!

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 16:32
by lee`s little alien
SunStar wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:SunStar: i love your banner!!!! kyaaa~ where' s the other one? the cabin scene? love that as well! XD

belleza: your words are truly beautiful! i just have to say it again and again haha! i love your insights as well!! makes me understand more and makes hanadan sweeter!!! XD
i'm going to rotate back and forth between my two banners... i love them too much!
they`re bothabsolutely lovely! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: what program did u use to make them?

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 16:46
by Rori
SunStar wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:SunStar: i love your banner!!!! kyaaa~ where' s the other one? the cabin scene? love that as well! XD

belleza: your words are truly beautiful! i just have to say it again and again haha! i love your insights as well!! makes me understand more and makes hanadan sweeter!!! XD
i'm going to rotate back and forth between my two banners... i love them too much!
If you want them to rotate, you should try this:

http://www.azupload.com/

You can upload your sigs to a rotater, and evertime someone refreshes the page the banner changes. =D

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 17:46
by lorl
cant u gys create a interactive hana yori dango desktop wallpaper?

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 17:53
by tanuki-san
Well I'm definitely going to re-watch with this in mind (and track down the manga now). I instinctively knew in season 1 that there wasn't a "real" relationship between Rui and Shizika, but certain scenes made me rethink that as I watched the series. I guess I was right to begin with.

I loved the Dom/Ken scene too!

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 18:24
by xkawaiix
konbawa!!!! what ya guys gonna talk about now, since hanadan has finished???? :scratch: i am soooooo gonna miss that really really really really REALLY GREAT NO1 DRAMA!!!!!!!! :wub: absolutely AMAZING!!! i will NEVER EVER EVER EVER forget it!!! i wont even forget it in my next life :lol

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 19:20
by lee`s little alien
xkawaiix wrote:konbawa!!!! what ya guys gonna talk about now, since hanadan has finished???? :scratch: i am soooooo gonna miss that really really really really REALLY GREAT NO1 DRAMA!!!!!!!! :wub: absolutely AMAZING!!! i will NEVER EVER EVER EVER forget it!!! i wont even forget it in my next life :lol
:lol i agree with ya :cheers: :P :alcoholic: ....well since hanadan finished we`re talking about.....hanadan :lol :lol :lol :lol belleza told us some very interesting facts :blink

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 20:07
by Maki Froggeh
Hello everybody !
Do you want to see something? I just discovered it on Youtube.
The "remake" of the last epi SEASON 1, Matsumoto Jun with ... a fan? xD




Here ^-^

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 20:12
by foofeh
Maki Froggeh wrote:Hello everybody !
Do you want to see something? I just discovered it on Youtube.
The "remake" of the last epi SEASON 1, Matsumoto Jun with ... a fan? xD




Here ^-^
I downloaded the entire game show, and yeah it was part of the challenge to remember how the scene went. The winner of the game actually got to act in the drama as a waitress (you only see her for a couple seconds) but she was the one at the end where they were advertising and MatsuJun was like "who are you?" But yeah...lucky girls. :lol

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 20:42
by Maki Froggeh
Hum ... I would like to know ...
Someone knows where I can get all the songs of HYD2 ? (OST)
There is a music I like but I can't hear it on Youtube, and I don't know the title ... (If there is one !)
Hmm, for example ... When Makino faints and Domyouji runs for the hospital, or when Makino runs for the bal promo in the last epi, there is this music ! XD ...


{ Ok ok sorry if my english is bad, I'm french >.< }

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 21:04
by Rori
The OST hasn't been uploaded yet, but I know someone over on http://community.livejournal.com/hanayoridango/ will be uploading it soon.

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 21:43
by Maki Froggeh
Okay, thank you ! Your avatar is cute <333

Posted: Mar 20th, '07, 21:45
by phramc
oh both your avatars are amazingly cute!

Posted: Mar 21st, '07, 04:16
by pwner4once
wha another season is over and they seem not be leave an opening for another season. Being away from this community for a long time, I really don't remember how this forum has add varies elements to the drama itself. I am just happy to be back for the moment

Posted: Mar 21st, '07, 19:09
by foofeh
OST is up for download!
However, it does not include anything remotely related to Love So Sweet.
:unsure:
But the rest of the songs are just as lovely. :lol :heart:

Posted: Mar 21st, '07, 19:35
by xkawaiix
i LOVE your avatar pwner4once!!!! lol haha!!! its funny....hehehe....:lol love it!!!

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 00:53
by makino_sanbr
Belleza
I thought that you liked Pride and prejudice when i read this
The amnesia arc did what it intended to in the manga -- but more succintly and successfully here -- that is to rekindle what made M+D the most famous romantic couple in shoujo. His pride, her prejudice, their endearingly volatile but enduring bond.
then i had sure that you like Jane austen when i read
Indeed. If Jane Austen listened to Prince and grew up on Humingway, the sweat honey of P&P most definitely would have been Doumyoji. Colin Firth with a perm is teh hotness! ;)
Oh God.. i almost die laughing here... XD
Colin Firth with a perm .... XDDDDDDDD~~~~
:tv:

Me and my friend always talk how Yoko Kamio must love Pride and prejudice...
because you can see so much P&P in Hanadan...
( even the evil and powerful 'aunt/mother' )
I tried to talk about this with people.. but mostly of people don't understand what I'm talking about... Hanadan is so close to this great classic...

As ever.. i liked very much your comments...
very clear and deeply... as always...
When you say....
And I love the changes in both Makino and Doumyoji, especially Dounmyoji. The Ken scene in Episode 11 was very moving, because I couldn't see the manga Doumyoji do it. It was, rather, what I hoped the manga Doumyoji would do someday in that situation. He had a humanity, a sense of tortured concern, coming from -- not a half-monster or a reformed prince-- but a humble, grateful man. Over 2 years -- over 2 long years -- the weed of Makino's love had reached the deepest roots of his being. He may not show it often, and he couldn't show it in the high-school daze of the manga, but this man expressed his humanity from the bottom of his weary, weary soul.


I totally agree... because i was thinking about... and i really liked the first season...
but was like you introduce Hanadan to the world... at the end of the first season i was with the feeling

"ahh.. There's so much more in Hanadan... if people like just this part.. let them see all the moments... gets better and better people..."

And this second season did not only that.. but surprised all of us.. with something more...
Is like this second season... began in the end of Manga ... so.. we have Makino and Domyoji as they were at the end HYD manga at the first season...
and the second season.. is telling to us like this character grow up...
Is confusing... because the use things that already happened( before in HYD manga)...
I don't know if I'm make myself clear... but is like.. HYD1 end just like Hanadan Manga...
and HYD2 told what happened after NY... but using things that they didn't tell in the first season but already exist...

So they change... I totally can see this Domyoji more human in the future...
The responsibilities that Domyoji took at the beginning of this season two... Domyoji from HYD manga took ...at the end of HYD manga ...
Be responsible for Domyoji corporation.
The makino's love.. too is the loved that was show to us at the end of HYD manga...
When she can't deny anymore... and that make she call to him ... just to hear his voice...

and more then tell us with things that already was in HYD manga... but they give to us much more... the give to us the view of...
How domyoji could be more close to susumu... his brother-in-law...
Which dreams makino would have...
How the great Ore-sama would do a propose...
(and i totally can see domyoji at some huge stadium.. asking makino to marry her.. and then telling her that She will marry him... XD )
I'm so totally in love for this season...

Because the writers understood M+D, their way of taking liberties with the story spoke well to the fans. Even their interpretation of the original manga ending was pretty spot on -- it was meant to be a kind of bittersweet cliffhanger, hightening the uncertainty of their relationship and also separating what would be the "first love" stage from the "long term relationship" part
I'm so glad that they could be able to do this...
a amazing group... the script writes... The producers.. the actors... great time...
It's what I loved about the 2nd half of Episode 10 and Episode 11; Makino didn't just want Doumyoji to recover his memories; she wanted him to fall in love with her one more time. She wanted, proof for her heart, that Makino's innate nature and Doumoyji's innate nature would find each other again.
:cry: .. ohh.. you just make me cry again... i loved that too... T__T
And was so sad Tsukushi crying because that stupid Umi...
Inoue Mao.. for sure is a great actress...
And I bring up the JunMao vibe because in last season's outtakes, you could really pick up Mao's quick sarcasm and Jun's dorky sweetness outside of the scenes. It was infectious, like Mao would bait Jun to do something like a bossy younger sister, and Jun would just get all bashful and wacky around her. It's very . . .oppa. ;)
They totally have some 'X factor' together...
the cabin scene took my breath away...
...never thought Season 2 was going to work, and well it ended up better than the first. And altogether, Hana Yori Dango -- running 20 episodes
Me too.. i never thought that would work out...
... and was so good...
For me.. now i can See HYD J-Drama with 20 ep.
Not more HYD1 and HYD2...

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 01:07
by SunStar
lee`s little alien wrote:
SunStar wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:SunStar: i love your banner!!!! kyaaa~ where' s the other one? the cabin scene? love that as well! XD

belleza: your words are truly beautiful! i just have to say it again and again haha! i love your insights as well!! makes me understand more and makes hanadan sweeter!!! XD
i'm going to rotate back and forth between my two banners... i love them too much!
they`re bothabsolutely lovely! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: what program did u use to make them?
i used windows movie maker to capture the scenes...then i used adobe photoshop to do all the graphics and everything... and finally...adobe imageready to do the animation....it takes a while to learn how to do it... but if you're a fast learner, it should be no problem....

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 06:42
by SunStar
hey...

i just got back from SARS website and heard that there might be a possibly of a special for real....can anyone confirm this fact?!

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 07:01
by Archaenon
SunStar wrote:hey...

i just got back from SARS website and heard that there might be a possibly of a special for real....can anyone confirm this fact?!
First there was a rumor speculating a third season , now a special.
I'm allllllll for the special though , not another season. =0

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 07:04
by Oguri_Shun_lover
Archaenon wrote:
SunStar wrote:hey...

i just got back from SARS website and heard that there might be a possibly of a special for real....can anyone confirm this fact?!
First there was a rumor speculating a third season , now a special.
I'm allllllll for the special though , not another season. =0

there are many rumor about HYD and the bigest one about shun doesn't want to act in HYD3 if they make one :glare:

I want SARS link

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 07:06
by yamapinku-rabu
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hontoni?!?!!?!? really really really? wow!!! so no season 3 just a special then? same casts? waaaahhh!!!

yeah yeah no s3 please!!!!!! just a special or movie would do haha! though i doubt the movie will happen! but if ever what would the special be about. i hope jun and mao are still in it!

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 07:12
by Oguri_Shun_lover
yamapinku-rabu wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hontoni?!?!!?!? really really really? wow!!! so no season 3 just a special then? same casts? waaaahhh!!!

yeah yeah no s3 please!!!!!! just a special or movie would do haha! though i doubt the movie will happen! but if ever what would the special be about. i hope jun and mao are still in it!
yeah I want shun jun and mao

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 07:17
by yamapinku-rabu
SunStar: girl cute banner!!! kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ haha! wish jun's pic had him in his groom outfit!!! sqqqqueeeeeee!!!!

haha without jun and mao in it i wonder if i'll watch it! i just love their chemistry! :wub:

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 07:20
by SunStar
i'm sooooo excited to see more of them.... even though i may love Rui...i don't like him and Makino being together...they just don't have that special love bond like Domyouji and Makino.... I WANT TO A WEDDING OR ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!!

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 07:33
by yamapinku-rabu
SunStar: can i use your banners? haha! but if it isn't okay for you, no problem! ^O^

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 08:03
by Archaenon
SunStar wrote:i'm sooooo excited to see more of them.... even though i may love Rui...i don't like him and Makino being together...they just don't have that special love bond like Domyouji and Makino.... I WANT TO A WEDDING OR ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!!
I know , JunxMao all the way. I super second the special idea.

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 08:46
by CarolL
SunStar wrote:i'm sooooo excited to see more of them.... even though i may love Rui...i don't like him and Makino being together...they just don't have that special love bond like Domyouji and Makino.... I WANT TO A WEDDING OR ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!!
I love your banner too, sunstar. OMG, if only the left picture of Jun is in a groom outfit, that will be great. I noticed you got Mao's bridal picture off from the official site HYD 2 site right? If only Jun wasn't part of Johnny's group, we can see a picture of him in there standing next to Mao.

That'll be a picture perfect banner for you to make there.

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 13:36
by xkawaiix
i very much doubt that they will do a special......(i hope they do) :( i am craving for more Hanadan!!!! ahh!! going insane!

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 14:31
by Neji-sama
xkawaiix wrote:i very much doubt that they will do a special......(i hope they do) :( i am craving for more Hanadan!!!! ahh!! going insane!
They should do, isn't HYD like the most popular drama in Japan?

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 15:19
by lee`s little alien
i agree!i`d love to see a special with the wedding of those two!and even a 3rd seaon ain`t such a bad idea either as long as they won`t start doing all the break up/make up things all over again!
anyway minasan i think that tomorrow will be a hard day for us as it`ll be the first friday without hana yori dango! :cry:

@sunstar: thanx for answering!woah so u use 3 programs to make them :blink sugoooooi!

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 15:23
by junlover
Totally agree, every week I wanted friday to come soon, but now, I don´t want a friday without HYD, ´cause it was already part of friday´s :cry: :cry:

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 15:27
by lee`s little alien
junlover wrote:Totally agree, every week I wanted friday to come soon, but now, I don´t want a friday without HYD, ´cause it was already part of friday´s :cry: :cry:
exactly.....if it was friday it was hanadan! :-( anyway i saw today the last episode for the third time with a mate of mine as she didn`t have the chance to see it yet as until now i was providing her the new eps on cds but this one was bigger than 700mb :lol man how i loved teasing her about the final episode :alcoholic: :lol she was keep asking me if tsukasa and tsukushi will end up together and i was "yeah maybe they will.........but maybe they won`t....you`ll find out yourself" :lol

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 15:32
by marie_23
SunStar wrote:hey...

i just got back from SARS website and heard that there might be a possibly of a special for real....can anyone confirm this fact?!
Hmmmm....I want it to be true about a special as well :-) But, I still say no to an entire season 3. A special would be nice and not drag like an entire season.

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 15:34
by Kailey1710
I am fine with a season three as long as Makino and Tsukasa are HAPPY and TOGETHER in it. Focus on something else, ne?
Seriously, if there are more roadbumps in their relationship I'll lay in a ditch and wait for someone to run me over.

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 15:36
by lee`s little alien
Kailey1710 wrote:I am fine with a season three as long as Makino and Tsukasa are HAPPY and TOGETHER in it. Focus on something else, ne?
Seriously, if there are more roadbumps in their relationship I'll lay in a ditch and wait for someone to run me over.
:lol yep exactly my point i mean i`d love to see the happy couple helping the other f3`s to find their happy ending too cos` they`re like pro`s in love now after all they`ve been through! :mrgreen:

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 18:15
by Jokester
Kailey1710 wrote:I am fine with a season three as long as Makino and Tsukasa are HAPPY and TOGETHER in it. Focus on something else, ne?
Seriously, if there are more roadbumps in their relationship I'll lay in a ditch and wait for someone to run me over.
Move over LOL make some room in the ditch for me because I am insanely tired of never seeing Makino and Domyouji happy for more than a moment.................

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 18:28
by Archaenon
Jokester wrote:
Kailey1710 wrote:I am fine with a season three as long as Makino and Tsukasa are HAPPY and TOGETHER in it. Focus on something else, ne?
Seriously, if there are more roadbumps in their relationship I'll lay in a ditch and wait for someone to run me over.
Move over LOL make some room in the ditch for me because I am insanely tired of never seeing Makino and Domyouji happy for more than a moment.................
Agreed.
I just want to have one whole EP of JOY. They deserve it more than anyone else. D:

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 19:46
by lee`s little alien
lol,jun x mao supporters check out lilly`s website!there are some interesting things on there! :lol :mrgreen: :alcoholic:

http://jland.wordpress.com/tag/jdrama/h ... i-dango-2/

^_^ ^_^

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 19:55
by Neji-sama
Kailey1710 wrote:I am fine with a season three as long as Makino and Tsukasa are HAPPY and TOGETHER in it. Focus on something else, ne?
Seriously, if there are more roadbumps in their relationship I'll lay in a ditch and wait for someone to run me over.
Lmao. Agreed x10...

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 20:20
by marie_23
A season 3 can be tempting :lol But what would the fans who are pushing for a season 3 feel like if it does not live up to Season 1 & 2 ?!!! Would you guys later say darn it they should left HYD alone after season 2 perfect ending or come back to this very same message board to bash HYD3. Also, people fail to understand how hard it is to bring an entire cast back season after season...Issues usually start to arise like certain actors wanting higher raise that the studio just can't afford or schedule conflicts with other actors having work in different upcoming projects.
Now, I could be wrong and they do go ahead with a season 3 which goes on to be very successful. But for right now I just don't see that happening I think the fans of HYD safest bet would be a simple one hour special. Season 2 was not all that great when you do think about it at times parts of the drama drag on even though HYD2 had moments that made us all smile. The perfect ending of HYD2 is what made me really like season 2.

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 20:31
by bebemup
i'm pretty content with season 2s ending and i wouldn't ask for a season 3, but it's just that feeling.. that feeling of watching to continue and not stop watching HYD. I'll really miss it, since i was used to waiting for fridays to come for the next episode, but now its over and there's no point in waiting because there's no more episodes.

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 20:35
by SunStar
yamapinku-rabu wrote:SunStar: can i use your banners? haha! but if it isn't okay for you, no problem! ^O^
which one are you looking at using? the cabin one or the kissing one?

:blink

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ ... banner.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ ... anner2.gif[/img]

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 20:57
by marie_23
bebemup wrote:i'm pretty content with season 2s ending and i wouldn't ask for a season 3, but it's just that feeling.. that feeling of watching to continue and not stop watching HYD. I'll really miss it, since i was used to waiting for fridays to come for the next episode, but now its over and there's no point in waiting because there's no more episodes.
Believe me if they take the chance to do a season 3 and it turns out horrible you will not be waiting around like you did for season 2 episodes. :lol I know how you feel about not wanting the HYD fever to end :cry: But just try and find a new drama to fall in love with. I would hate to see HYD be run into the ground with new season after season because fans can't let go! I use to be like that after a drama I really grew to like wanting just one more season. Until a past favorite drama of mine kept getting a new season and each year after a while I forgot why I even liked it. Soon the show was taking off the air do to low ratings in the middle of it' season. So, no I do not want to see that happen to HYD :|

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 22:49
by lailoken
Has anyone seen this yet? That ep 11 might contain Jun RL confession to mao?

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/21/juns-confession/

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 23:32
by Something-Diabolical
:lol I don't know?

Maybe people are overthinking it??

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 23:50
by Eria
same like most, i don't think i want a season 3. it might drag cuz what else is there to say? unless that's not the end of the manga. i want an sp though, maybe the wedding and seeing soujiro and yuuki hook-up or maybe shun and somebody cool.

maybe i do want a season 3 with shun as the main character! woot! i know everybody wants that to happen!

Posted: Mar 22nd, '07, 23:59
by nalika
lailoken wrote:Has anyone seen this yet? That ep 11 might contain Jun RL confession to mao?

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/21/juns-confession/

I hope it true...It'll be so romantic if Jun actually confession on screent to Mao :wub:

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 00:20
by fishy
nalika wrote:
lailoken wrote:Has anyone seen this yet? That ep 11 might contain Jun RL confession to mao?

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/21/juns-confession/

I hope it true...It'll be so romantic if Jun actually confession on screent to Mao :wub:
i hope it true too since both of them hv a great chemistry together :wub: JunXMao :wub:

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 00:44
by SunStar
it doesn't hurt to wish and hope... :cheers:

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 02:22
by yamapinku-rabu
jun x mao <--i can dream! haha! i wanna believe that jun did really confess! but that's me! it's so cool ne? i didn't hear it the first six times i watched it! hahaha! and then this comes out. and i checked and yes he did whisper it!!!

SunStar: i was thinking if i can change it up as well sometimes! will definitely credit you! ^^ actually i love love love your 3 banners haha!

i don't want a season3... coz season 2 has such a good ending! it's perfect! please don't let them ruin it.... waaaaaaaahh! a special would be nice! with domxmakino moments we never really got enough of hehe!

BUT i want more junxmao dramas! seriously. their chemistry is sizzling! and well, you don't find much of that around!

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 02:25
by BxLibra
i dunno there's rumors going around about jun's girlfriend really being Kitagawa Keiko the girl that played Sailor Mars in the Sailor Moon live action series. Does anyone know if its true or if its just uwasa?

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 02:31
by fishy
its just uwasa, confirm. they said they just frenz :D dats wut i read

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 02:35
by BxLibra
un wakatta...arigatou

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 04:36
by kawaiiceres
finished watching the finale...the finale was really the best proposal ever. ...
it was definitely a closure.. i'd say. they really had ended it in a way fans can feel some closure.. kudos to the writers... wonder if there are any other series like hanadan...
.. am all for another season, another movie, a special or another series with all of the cast in them.. haha.. will surely miss this ensemble..
matsuada shota and toda erika are in a reunion .. they star opposite @ liar game. big break for shota and erika.. the two lead actor/actress in the series...

Posted: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:37
by aquala
I just finished watching episode 11 too. I enjoyed all of it, especially the cabin scene!

I thought the prom scene was a bit unsatisfying. I was kind of disappointed that Tsukushi missed her graduation and was late for the prom and didn't get a chance to wear that red dress! It is that hard to see her dressed up?...at least wear something else besides the school uniform! I guess I should've predicted another Little Miss Sunshine scene once I saw the car her dad was driving. The venue for the prom was awkward; didn't like the stadium seating at all. It would've been better if they incorporated the fans onto the central stage for the dancing as well, to make it seem more intimate, rather than as if they were watching a show. The dancing was funny funny funny! Especially when Rui and Makino lifted their legs up in the end...that was cute! I'm glad all the characters from seasons 1+2 came back for this final scene though, very special indeed.

In regards to a possible Hana Yori Dango 3, I would totally support it. I haven't read the manga, so I'm not sure what's been covered/not covered, but I believe the writers of the show are smart enough to keep it short, to the point, and therefore entertaining. And if there will be a HYD3, everyone will watch it whether they support it or not :P

Thanks to the subbing teams for translating this series so I could enjoy it as well! :D