[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 1st, '07, 20:37

lmao! kinda ironic how before i said i dun love no1, and now i say I love Wei Wei. But this kinda love is a fan love i guess. =D

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:41

oh lol that was so funny!

Their dance moves were ROFL!!!

Their really good at lip singing

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 1st, '07, 20:42

DMPA wrote:lmao! kinda ironic how before i said i dun love no1, and now i say I love Wei Wei. But this kinda love is a fan love i guess. =D
yes fan luv like how much I luv japanese actors lol :wub:

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 1st, '07, 20:44

AzNightDreams wrote:
DMPA wrote:lmao! kinda ironic how before i said i dun love no1, and now i say I love Wei Wei. But this kinda love is a fan love i guess. =D
yes fan luv like how much I luv japanese actors lol :wub:
i love the japanese actors. but this kinda of love so called obession is called depression

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 1st, '07, 20:46

DMPA wrote:wow...haven't been on for a while and look at this already! 409 pages!!!! That's good! So i watched the 8th ep. without subs, but i was quiet sad...that there is only like what, 3 more eps to go? and the infamous scene with the rain is going to appear...and everything is going to break down? or is there going to be some kind of twist?!?! I guess we'll neer kno untill we watch the next ep....which is tomorrow....=D
the subbed version came out yesterday. But given that the softsubs came out Sunday, you watched it raw by choice.

yeah, this thread is a little slow, We were ~40 pages behind YamaP, now we're ~50 pages behind. but we're definitely #2 now.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 1st, '07, 20:54

Yo!! cant wait for handan ep 9!!! whoo hoo!!! hehe.....cant wait!! i gotta wait for subs though!! o god christ!!! DAMN!!! lol :lol

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 1st, '07, 23:14

xkawaiix wrote:Yo!! cant wait for handan ep 9!!! whoo hoo!!! hehe.....cant wait!! i gotta wait for subs though!! o god christ!!! DAMN!!! lol :lol
didnt arashi.vox have subs out by saturday?

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 2nd, '07, 05:03

ep9 tomorrow.. i'm having mixed emotions right now..

i hope we get to see a pretty decent ending since we only have
3 measly episodes left ......................

but still, i can't wait! =)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 05:44

:sorry:....hi minna...how's everything going?? wow one page of back and forth conversations in the last page lol....anyway came to say HIIII

@auroragb: was it sunday your time when the subs came out?? Cuz me and lily were able to release it Sat. night last week...what city are you in?

Actually where's everyone from?? I remember all of us talking about what time it was...but where's everyone from??

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 2nd, '07, 06:05

I think I saw it some time past midnight (in NY), Lily put it out ~11:30 my time, but I think there was some problem so it didn't come out till ~12...

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 2nd, '07, 06:18

Canada Alberta. and where do u get the softsubs from? Cuz i hate waiting for days and days on end for the hardsubs. and what's the difference between the subs?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 06:36

DMPA wrote:Canada Alberta. and where do u get the softsubs from? Cuz i hate waiting for days and days on end for the hardsubs. and what's the difference between the subs?
<--Reno, Nevada....
You can download it http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsi6v4. Softsubs are usually released by the weekend...by sunday night at the latest

Softsubs give you an option of taking it off and on, hard subs are on the video itself...most people will download the RAW version and wait for the soft subs since its a small file. plus you can create great screen shots without worrying about the subs being in the way...

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 2nd, '07, 06:47

^^ vancouver, canada.. =) =)

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Mar 2nd, '07, 06:52

oooh! TYVM!!! k, well now i kno i guess lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 06:57

junmao03 wrote:^^ vancouver, canada.. =) =)
lol I drove up there with my family ....lovely 16hr drive...longest drive I've gone on so far

summer colours

Post by summer colours » Mar 2nd, '07, 08:44

Can't wait for episode 09 :(, I'M SO EXCITED

glennheart

Post by glennheart » Mar 2nd, '07, 09:07

me too...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 10:49

hy hy minasan!so today is the day huh?
.....today is the day when tsukasa`s heart will get broken and along with his heart,our hearts! :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 2nd, '07, 11:26

OMG!!!!!! can't wait for ep9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!! :D so excited!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 11:32

xkawaiix wrote:OMG!!!!!! can't wait for ep9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!! :D so excited!!!
:-( what are u so excited about? :scratch:

Isis

Post by Isis » Mar 2nd, '07, 11:42

lee`s little alien wrote:hy hy minasan!so today is the day huh?
.....today is the day when tsukasa`s heart will get broken and along with his heart,our hearts! :cry:
*suddenly gets more interested in next weeks episode then this weeks*

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 2nd, '07, 11:44

:cry: i guess that is not gonna happend... makino refuesed rui for the sake of domyouji

i guess she will say lets end it cuz she doesn't want him to suffer or be against his mother :roll but she doesn't really mean it

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 2nd, '07, 11:46

i don't care whether episode 9 will make me sad or happy. both feelings are entertaining
(´Д`) / (^_^)

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:03

yeah, but still... I mean, how LONG didn't it take for tsukasa & tsukushi to get together?! first, there was rui, and then shigeru, and refusing and not refusing (like with the Valentine's thingie). And then 'whoops' shigeru agrees & leaves, and yeah, then the mom shows up:P OFCOURSE she will say that bcz of tsukasa's mom, she will back off again, ya know... it's just ALWAYS like that
are they really going to spend 3 epis on the 'mom-case'? :s

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:09

F4 wrote:
:cry: i guess that is not gonna happend... makino refuesed rui for the sake of domyouji

i guess she will say lets end it cuz she doesn't want him to suffer or be against his mother :roll but she doesn't really mean it
:lol i know that ,we all know that but tsukasa doesn`t know that!man i really feel like i`m gonna cry big time at that rain scene :cry:
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Mar 2nd, '07, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:15

Sayumi wrote:yeah, but still... I mean, how LONG didn't it take for tsukasa & tsukushi to get together?! first, there was rui, and then shigeru, and refusing and not refusing (like with the Valentine's thingie). And then 'whoops' shigeru agrees & leaves, and yeah, then the mom shows up:P OFCOURSE she will say that bcz of tsukasa's mom, she will back off again, ya know... it's just ALWAYS like that
are they really going to spend 3 epis on the 'mom-case'? :s
yeh but tsukasa told her he would even risk his life for her....he said he`ll protect her...he gave her no reason at all to feel insecure...so in my oppinion she shouldn`t do and say the things she`ll do/say!on the other hand nope they won`t insist 3 eps on the mother thing!something even worsed is prepared to happen :crazy: :cry: :alcoholic:

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:16

lee`s little alien wrote:
F4 wrote:

:lol i know that we all know that but tsukasa doesn`t know that1man i really feel like i`m gonna cry big time at that rain scene :cry:
souka :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:22

F4 wrote:
F4 wrote:

:lol i know that we all know that but tsukasa doesn`t know that1man i really feel like i`m gonna cry big time at that rain scene :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: why?why?why? things should go smoothly from now on yet they get even more complicated :-( I REALLY DON`T WANNA SEE THE RAIN SCENE!i have a feeling we`ll hear tsukasa`s painfull shout again! :cry:

Forever_S

Post by Forever_S » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:27

once again, it's friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for episode 9 . the situation doesn't seem so good coz this means, HYD is almost reaching the end. 2 more episodes (plus tonight's) and then that's it. yet, it's worth watching, getting excited about it, counting the days and hours , sharing the happiness and the sadness of each and every moment of the show. it's a great show.

Good luck for everyone who's working on posting the episodes, and mostly for the subbers. you guys make such a difference to our lives :) thaaaaaaaaaanx

God bless

Ciao :wub:

Isis

Post by Isis » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:46

F4 wrote:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: why?why?why? things should go smoothly from now on yet they get even more complicated :-( I REALLY DON`T WANNA SEE THE RAIN SCENE!i have a feeling we`ll hear tsukasa`s painfull shout again! :cry:
owh, how I HATE that shout... I get all teary eyed when I hear it... :cry:

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 2nd, '07, 12:55

me too

EvilPuertoRican

Post by EvilPuertoRican » Mar 2nd, '07, 13:24

I was just wondering if anyone out there had the Arashi's video "Wish" with subtitles from the first season?

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 2nd, '07, 13:26

does anyone know when ep9 comes out roughly please??? can you post the url here please?? arigatou gozaimasu!!! :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 13:34

owh, how I HATE that shout... I get all teary eyed when I hear it...
it makes me feel like my heart is being squeezed as that shout is a sign of intense,strong unbearable pain :cry:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Mar 2nd, '07, 14:01

it makes me feel like my heart is being squeezed as that shout is a sign of intense,strong unbearable pain :cry:

4 some reason.. i like that shout.. :roll :whistling:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 14:06

Eternal Snow wrote:

4 some reason.. i like that shout.. :roll :whistling:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Mar 2nd, '07, 14:43

xkawaiix wrote:does anyone know when ep9 comes out roughly please??? can you post the url here please?? arigatou gozaimasu!!! :D
If you go here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time ... apan/time/, you can see a clock with the exact time that it is in Japan.

At the moment, it is 11:34 p.m. and HanaDan ended about 34 mins ago. It airs from 10-11 p.m. on Friday nights here.

Some brief spoilers, since I'm sure that there will be a more detailed response from someone who understood more later.

As always, Doumyouji's mom was being a complete b**ch...and right now, she seems like she's at her worst. Hmm, D+M spent the day together and it ended with her terrorizing him with that puppy from the previews.

I'm not sure, but I *think* that something major happened off-camera between D. and his mom because it looks as though he's crashing at Rui's place. I also think that Yuki's dad might work for the Doumyouji Group and is now facing a layoff...? It's after this scene that we have the heart-wrenching rain scene.

Hmm, what else? Doumyouji and Soujirou are fighting for one reason or another, and then we see Makino at the beach as she meets up with her family.

Oh, and the episode ends with a massive cliffie. D. is running after a guy who looks just like Ken! :goggle:

EDIT: But no shout, sorry. We do get the mom smirking out the window, though....

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 2nd, '07, 14:44

The first part is already up on youtube. ^_^

Only If you're a friend of fluffy0e0 though.

ernie2

Post by ernie2 » Mar 2nd, '07, 15:17

wahaha i keep on refreshing the pages like crazee~ :w00t:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 2nd, '07, 16:24

thank you endoftime!!! :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 16:56

so now it`s a fact that there are only 2 eps left :-( man how time passed by! :lol i still feel like staying away from ep 9 :lol i wish i could jump to the 11th ep if it `ll have a happy ending...and get over these sad scenes without watching them :mrgreen:

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:02

Oh yes, this episode will be very cruel then ... I don't want to see the end of the episode because I'm sure they did an end of the episode in which everyone is depressed. It's just so typical that I'm almost sure >.>

Jokester

Post by Jokester » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:08

OMG

I just watched the epsode Didnt understand it but I watched it LOL Looks so sad I cant wait til the subs i really want to know what theey talked about and what Makino told Tsukasas mother

Thnks FLuffy for the episode so fast

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:08

xkawaiix wrote:does anyone know when ep9 comes out roughly please??? can you post the url here please?? arigatou gozaimasu!!! :D
lol ok again calm down...it will show up sometime today....usually before noon if anything ok...and it usually does get posted here...if you want to get it first hand you can keep checking http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis cuz that usually has it fist before the torrent here...or you can do what everyone usually does search the torrent and just keep hitting refresh until it pops up....

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:41

i agree with u trunkims,there`s no need to start"freaking"out....the ep will be out eventually! :-)

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:43

I cant wait for the episode either but i can wait. :lol (major contridiction by me lol)
)

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:44

I am soooo...getting used to this already, that I don't even start to freak out unless I still don't see the raw on torrent section at around 10pm CET. :lol

ernie2

Post by ernie2 » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:46

thou i keep on refreshing. i think i'm still calm ( :

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:47

lee`s little alien wrote:i agree with u trunkims,there`s no need to start"freaking"out....the ep will be out eventually! :-)
I know right....I mean throughout the whole season so far...its usually out by noon if anything and the subs out by sunday at the latest...no need to 'freak out' everyone...let just keep refreshing and wait till then k :mrgreen:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:47

:lol :lol :lol :lol well last week it was out a bit later....it was past 10pm (germany has the same hour as romania isn`t it? :lol )it was for sure past 10 pm in my country!but this time i can wait(damn that rain scene it took away my eagerness :lol )

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:51

trunkims wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:i agree with u trunkims,there`s no need to start"freaking"out....the ep will be out eventually! :-)
I know right....I mean throughout the whole season so far...its usually out by noon if anything and the subs out by sunday at the latest...no need to 'freak out' everyone...let just keep refreshing and wait till then k :mrgreen:
agree^_^ :salut: well when it`s noon in your country it`s close to midnight in my country :lol

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:58

Im in the Us and its about 1:00 pm right now. Still waiting! :roll :alcoholic:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 18:03

it`s 20:02 in my country!*yawns*and i`m already feeling asleep!*takes a cup of coffee while refreshing the torrent page* :lol :alcoholic:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 2nd, '07, 18:08

omg.. i just finished watching it.. the raw version of course..
ken is alive!

and the rain scene is so heartbreaking.. and tama hears the whole conversation..
tsukishi crying at the seaside, reminiscing her date with domyoji..
and the punches between domyoji/sojiro.. :cry:

in the preview for next week, domyoji falls off a cliff ..
domyoji won't remember makino.. (amnesia thingy)
the part where tsukishi swings the saturn necklace back and forth while domyoji
is sleeping at the hospital is kinda funny.. it's like she's hypnotizing tsukasa or something..
basically, she's trying to make domyoji remember her.. :-)
i'm really praying for a happy ending..
that's it.. i have school ..
ciao!!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 2nd, '07, 18:20

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH i just spoilt it ALL by glancing a tthe 1st line of that spoiler!!! aaaaaaaaaaagh why is it the same every week haahahaha. i watched 20 mins raw but im waiting for subs,i think the rain scene, form the in episode previews...deserves to be viewed at its maxium...well basically it deserves to be at least watched with subs ne

ernie2

Post by ernie2 » Mar 2nd, '07, 18:23

it is blardy 2.23 a.m nw in s'pore. am nw entertaining myself with Gonng S. ( :

naima

Post by naima » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:00

junmao03 wrote:omg.. i just finished watching it.. the raw version of course..
ken is alive!

and the rain scene is so heartbreaking.. and tama hears the whole conversation..
tsukishi crying at the seaside, reminiscing her date with domyoji..
and the punches between domyoji/sojiro.. :cry:

in the preview for next week, domyoji falls off a cliff ..
domyoji won't remember makino.. (amnesia thingy)
the part where tsukishi swings the saturn necklace back and forth while domyoji
is sleeping at the hospital is kinda funny.. it's like she's hypnotizing tsukasa or something..
basically, she's trying to make domyoji remember her.. :-)
i'm really praying for a happy ending..
that's it.. i have school ..
ciao!!
where have you find the raw please?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:17

trunkims wrote:
agree^_^ :salut: well when it`s noon in your country it`s close to midnight in my country :lol
Oh well then I mean by noon Pacific time here in nevada...

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:29

no streaming stuff today anyone?? Aside from the first 10 min on youtube....cuz lov23 (from last week) doesn't have it for today...

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:31

it............is...............now.............7.31pm.............(hehe).....:lol *giggles to self* heheheheeeee....:P

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:32

raw is up on torrent!!! :w00t:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:33

raw version available now!!!!!!! :cheers: :alcoholic:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:36

ahhhhh haaaa yayyyyyy yattta yattttttaaaaa!!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:50

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: lol,my computer will have another sleepless night :whistling: :mrgreen:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Mar 2nd, '07, 19:57

hurry!!!! the torrent's up!!!!!!!!!! :D

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 2nd, '07, 21:30

i just watch ep. 09
it was good, the date was really cute, i could felt how happy they are, but it getting sadder and sadder as it going on, by the end, the rain scene really is devastating. and for the first time i realize how much makino love dom, i mean for 8 ep. i see her confuse and don't know what to do but in this ep. i just felt how dom felt about her but kind of hazy how she felt about him, but this ep. showi really show how much she love him, sitting there remniscing their date, she was crying and it so sad. i wish they had a happy ending because they go through so much just to get to this point to throw it away.

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Mar 2nd, '07, 22:32

whheeees!!! downloading episode 9 now. ::sniff snifF:: 7 hrs wait. T~T

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Mar 2nd, '07, 23:06

I'm so scared that there won't be a happy ending..

After seeing what they BOTH went through, traumatizes myself seeing them like that ='(

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 3rd, '07, 00:00

OMG i totally haven't finished episode 9 yet but i have to say this
:w00t: SQUEAL.... OMG the resaurant scene is so cute and how before Domyoji was like i want to treasure every moment with you. AWWW hes so cute. They were so cute in the restaurant together when they were eating and joking. It was liek an actual couple. AWWW i really want them to make it. And when are they gonna kiss. It's sad that i'm so torn. I don't want anyone to be able to kiss Matsumoto Jun except for me :wub: , yet i can't help but want him as Domyoji to kiss Makino :heart: :clap: OMG i'm gonna go finish the episode. its so good so far def. a fav.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 3rd, '07, 00:03

i am downloading ep9 now!!! people!! whoo hoo!!!! yay!!!! then watching with subs 2moz!!! whoo HOOOO!!!! :lol

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 3rd, '07, 00:29

where'd you get subs :goggle: I ran out at least the person who was doing it had to leave. :crazy: So please please supply subs i don't care if its like a script or anythin :alcoholic: :goggle: :w000t: please help me

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 3rd, '07, 00:35

can't wait to see it

my torrent now 95%
only 5% to gooooo

then I will saw more ruiiiiiiiiii

yatttttttttttttttttta :cheers: :alcoholic: :goggle: :wub:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 3rd, '07, 02:05

woooooow, episode nine is sooo
cute!! ^.^ and then sad i loveeeeee when makino puts that dog on domiyouji, its so cuteeeeeeee ahhhhhh! and the rain scene is mad sad

i also have to say Nishida is also awsome-ly cool!!!! makino gave up too easy, she should stay strong like her man neh?

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Mar 3rd, '07, 03:01

i :heart: HYD! too bad sars doesn't upload ep 9 yet! but i have to wait for the sake of watching it! ü