[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 20:06

oui, nous devons redl la version hardsub si c'est vraiment hardsub.
Il le fait que la synchronisation soit exacte parce qu'il y a plusieurs version du dossier.

Je ne suis pas français, mais je suis etudiante à Paris.

cookiesncream
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 21st, '05, 15:14
Location: USA

Post by cookiesncream » Jan 7th, '07, 20:06

u guys r too obsessive.... it will b out today ok? LOLs i patiently wait :).......................................
...................................................
..........................................................
...............................................
...........................
just kidding i so cant wait im going crazy from anticipation

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 7th, '07, 20:10

350mb is pretty lesss, ne? o_o so it could be only .rmvb format right? o.o Well i really dont care. what format or size..but yes you are right...its really mean if people complain about because its defintely not understandable that just only one person just sub something! its quite hard work! so i really raise my hat to arashi.vox :D

aaah et....pouvez-vous arreter parler en francais? XD" it est trés difficile de comprendre.
*sigh*

damn i should have payed more attention in my french lessons....why did i deselect it :cry:
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

sambuk
Posts: 176
Joined: Dec 25th, '06, 23:28

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 20:23

haha i dropped french too, did you say its didficult to udnerstand or something..i only got that because i tried to pick french back up again with somwe cds in the mail haha then i got bored!!

yes we r too obsessive, and it kills me that i am like that haha :| i just am!!!!
lmao i just read your bit at the bottom
..............................................
...........................
just kidding i so cant wait im going crazy from anticipation...haha i guess no one has enough will power to get over the hyd obsession/addiction

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 7th, '07, 20:31

sambuk wrote:haha i dropped french too, did you say its didficult to udnerstand or something..i only got that because i tried to pick french back up again with somwe cds in the mail haha then i got bored!!
yes i tried...after i asked a friend how to write questions in french again XDDD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 20:34

docipain wrote:
sambuk wrote:haha i dropped french too, did you say its didficult to udnerstand or something..i only got that because i tried to pick french back up again with somwe cds in the mail haha then i got bored!!
yes i tried...after i asked a friend how to write questions in french again XDDD
maybe because i learn french first, i think german is more difficult.
what with the akkusativ,dativ,genitiv, and all. :crazy:

User avatar
BijinDatta
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 3rd, '07, 00:14
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 7th, '07, 20:40

KamichamaN wrote:
BijinDatta wrote:While I was also bothered by the casting for the thugs and the excessive use of cursing it wasn't anything new. During my home stay in Japan there was a segment where the people go to San Francisco and they hired a black guy to come in and threaten to kill their coworker as a joke. And he was cursing and stuff. So obviously stereotypes aren't something that don too well on such a racially homogenous society like Japan. I got a lot of questions such as why one part of my hand was black and the other white. So you just need to take it all with a grain of salt. There's an ignorance that is imparted on people who are not fortunate enough to live in such a hetergenous society as the United States. That's why it's good to have these kinds of discussions and highlight how people view things differently. Even Hard Gay is a parody on gay people which the Japanese find hilarious. But it's probably harder to come out in Japan than in the West. There's tons of other stuff like that. Anyway I don't want to bog down the excitement for HYD2. I really thing the new season is going to be just as good as the first. I just love the show for being modern and very kakko ii, despite it's subtle faults. :D
I had a friend that did a homestay in japan and I never got to talk to her about the whole "black" issue but I imagined what it'd be like being black in Japan since they're not looked upon very kindly. Ah, it sort of killed my dream of going. But yeah Hanadan2 looks like its going to be beautiful *wishes she could say the same for GoongS and sighs*
I'm not quite sure about not being looked upon very kindly because during my six weeks there I was treated very nicely by everyone. Of course part of that is the concept of honne (inside-ness) and tatemae (outside-ness) and many were probably being very polite even though inside they might have felt comfortable. The pluses of having a homestay is the opportunity to change people's perceptions. Not everyone from one country (like the U.S.) is the same and it was interesting to show them my own separate culture outisde from my own American one. (Being a first-generation American.)

Don't let it kill your dream! If you can go I strongly suggest going, Japan is an amazing country and I always have pangs about going back. I was going to go there for undergraduate school but undergrads basically just go to class to make connections and party since they've worked their asses off in high school vs. actually making their studies #1. That's why I kind of opted to stay here (and get an undoubtedly cheaper and better quality education). But I definitely intend on going back - Japan is obviously becoming more international and globalized and the very abundance of English catch phrases and use of English in Hana Yori Dango and many other dramas lately is showing that. But yeah don't be discouraged about going to Japan just because you're another skin color. White people, black people, hispanics - all sorts of people are literally treated like rock stars because their so different and the youth of Japan really want to get to know you. If any of you are young enough (e.g. in high school) definitely check out http://www.yfu-usa.org/ or http://www.ayusa.org/ about study abroad. I went to Japan on a scholarship that covered much of my costs and was funded by the U.S. government.

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 7th, '07, 20:41

non-angelical wrote: maybe because i learn french first, i think german is more difficult.
what with the akkusativ,dativ,genitiv, and all. :crazy:
Haha...well in most german forgot that there is such as the genitiv xD but i know what you mean...most of us dont know how to use the grammar properly...for example i had to to ask a friend who isnt from germany and doesn't speak it as first lang. how was the write conjunction of "to eat" "iss" or "ess" so confusing...okay thats really off topic *coughs*

But hey such conversation are really good to bridge the time until a sub is online xD
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

wh0abelinda
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 7th, '07, 20:27
Location: USA

Post by wh0abelinda » Jan 7th, '07, 20:48

For you crazy fans out there who can't wait for subs, maybe you should just do what I did.. Download the raw and pick up some new Japanese words. I'm not very familiar with the language but I figured since I'm planning on studying it later on in college, might as well get used to listening to it. Anyway, it made me more sane after I had my dose of Hanadan 2..

User avatar
BijinDatta
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 3rd, '07, 00:14
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 7th, '07, 20:53

Haha yeah I've picked up a couple new Japanese words, but I've been studying for 2 years in school. There are difficult parts I don't understand but when I do it's a gratifying experience to be able to understand without subs. It all starts with some simple words! What really peeves me are Japanese onomatopoeic expressions like DONDON and GUCHAGUCHA, etc. rofl.

sambuk
Posts: 176
Joined: Dec 25th, '06, 23:28

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 21:17

is "gucha gucha" where tsukushi first met skaurako and asked her tro sit down, she did somwething with her fingers and gestered to a seat and said something like "kuchi kuchi" but it could have bene gucha gucha but yeh...they make me laugh too

User avatar
abgesetzt-engel
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 13:11
Location: france 37 - 18
Contact:

...

Post by abgesetzt-engel » Jan 7th, '07, 21:22

coucou
moi aussi je suis francaise, j'attend avec impatiente la hardsub (si ca en ai une) de cet episode, la raw j'ai regardé c'est sympa de voir les personnages mais je n'y comprend rien !enfin ça fait bientot 5h la non? ça devrait pas tarder aetre en ligne ... :D

poofiemoosie
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 7th, '07, 21:29
Location: SF
Contact:

Post by poofiemoosie » Jan 7th, '07, 21:32

i can't wait until they sub it!!! XDDDD

User avatar
Christabel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sep 4th, '06, 20:58

Post by Christabel » Jan 7th, '07, 21:34

non-angelical wrote:oui, nous devons redl la version hardsub si c'est vraiment hardsub.
Il le fait que la synchronisation soit exacte parce qu'il y a plusieurs version du dossier.

Je ne suis pas français, mais je suis etudiante à Paris.
Moi non plus, mais je suis étudiante au Québec lol
enchantée!!

vive Hana yori dango

User avatar
Myrdhinn
Posts: 43
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 02:04
Location: Dijon-France

Post by Myrdhinn » Jan 7th, '07, 21:38

ohiyo gosaimasu!!

sorry for those who can't speak french but:

le 1er episode hardsubé est censé sortir d'ici quelques heures? (quand?? par qui? où?? :blink )

j'en peux plus d'attendre! just can't wait!

j'ai regardé quelques passages du raw (j'ai lu le manga donc ça va, je suis^^)

mais je n'en puis plus!! :cry:

merci pour vos réponses!! =^_^=

User avatar
Christabel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sep 4th, '06, 20:58

Post by Christabel » Jan 7th, '07, 21:39

wh0abelinda wrote:For you crazy fans out there who can't wait for subs, maybe you should just do what I did.. Download the raw and pick up some new Japanese words. .
That exactly what we already did :D

User avatar
BijinDatta
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 3rd, '07, 00:14
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 7th, '07, 21:40

sambuk wrote:is "gucha gucha" where tsukushi first met skaurako and asked her tro sit down, she did somwething with her fingers and gestered to a seat and said something like "kuchi kuchi" but it could have bene gucha gucha but yeh...they make me laugh too
Oops I'm sorry I mean't GUZUGUZU when she's in the bar with Rui and the crew talking about why Domyouji is being so weird and distant. Guzuguzu means 'slowly' and I think she's talking about how she's hesitating to face him and tell him her true thoughts (considering he practically ignored her when they first met at the hot dog stand). GUCHAGUCHA actually means pulpy or sloppy.

User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 21:58

Myrdhinn wrote:ohiyo gosaimasu!!

sorry for those who can't speak french but:

le 1er episode hardsubé est censé sortir d'ici quelques heures? (quand?? par qui? où?? :blink )

j'en peux plus d'attendre! just can't wait!

j'ai regardé quelques passages du raw (j'ai lu le manga donc ça va, je suis^^)

mais je n'en puis plus!! :cry:

merci pour vos réponses!! =^_^=
*just so I don't get kick in this forum coz i keep on talking oot*

la version hardsub (?) sera dehors sur arashi.vox.com, je ne suis pas sûre quand exactement.

hardsub version (? not sure if it's hardsub or softsub either) will be out on arashi.vox.com, but there is no exact timing. it's out when it's out.

ittiou
Posts: 120
Joined: Nov 9th, '06, 01:01
Location: U.S.

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 22:13

YAY!! Chinese subbed HYDII Ep1 complete! Yesh..
*goes off to room with lap top without internet access to savor the moments* :cheers:

I hope the English subs will be out when i come back, because I'll dl that for fun ^^

~edit~

Love so Sweet Rip

For those of you who cant wait until the Single comes out in Feb.

Enjoy!

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 22:44

non-angelical wrote:
Myrdhinn wrote:ohiyo gosaimasu!!

sorry for those who can't speak french but:

le 1er episode hardsubé est censé sortir d'ici quelques heures? (quand?? par qui? où?? :blink )

j'en peux plus d'attendre! just can't wait!

j'ai regardé quelques passages du raw (j'ai lu le manga donc ça va, je suis^^)

mais je n'en puis plus!! :cry:

merci pour vos réponses!! =^_^=
*just so I don't get kick in this forum coz i keep on talking oot*

la version hardsub (?) sera dehors sur arashi.vox.com, je ne suis pas sûre quand exactement.

hardsub version (? not sure if it's hardsub or softsub either) will be out on arashi.vox.com, but there is no exact timing. it's out when it's out.
je souhaite que j'ai fait attention a la classe de francaiiissss!

Sheeny
Posts: 7
Joined: Oct 2nd, '05, 09:16
Location: France, Paris

Post by Sheeny » Jan 7th, '07, 23:04

I heard that the HYD season 2 episode 1 had already released chinese sub ? Someone know where i can find it ? Thanks. :salut:

Because I can't wait english sub nor french sub.

User avatar
caffienejunkie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 23rd, '06, 05:53
Location: US

Post by caffienejunkie » Jan 7th, '07, 23:24

Haha, I've definitely tried to pick up a few Japanese phrases by watching jdramas, Hana Yori Dango 2 being the most recent. But I've never taken any classes or anything, so I'm kinda screwed.

For people who speak Japanese or are learning, would you suggest learning sentence structure or vocab? As in, what do you think would be more important? I know both are essential in learning a language, but if you're just looking to understand a tiny bit... any suggestions?

It's so weird. Has anyone experienced the following: you've watched so many shows in different languages that you feel that you can ALMOST understand them because they sound so familiar? Haha.

I liked the first episode of Hanadan 2. Yes, there was stereotyping, but that exists everywhere. I can't wait to see what happens to Makino and Domyoji!!!!!! Urgh, I need subs.

User avatar
remoted
Posts: 90
Joined: Nov 13th, '05, 18:30
Location: Southern California

Post by remoted » Jan 7th, '07, 23:28

caffienejunkie wrote:Haha, I've definitely tried to pick up a few Japanese phrases by watching jdramas, Hana Yori Dango 2 being the most recent. But I've never taken any classes or anything, so I'm kinda screwed.

For people who speak Japanese or are learning, would you suggest learning sentence structure or vocab? As in, what do you think would be more important? I know both are essential in learning a language, but if you're just looking to understand a tiny bit... any suggestions?

It's so weird. Has anyone experienced the following: you've watched so many shows in different languages that you feel that you can ALMOST understand them because they sound so familiar? Haha.

I liked the first episode of Hanadan 2. Yes, there was stereotyping, but that exists everywhere. I can't wait to see what happens to Makino and Domyoji!!!!!! Urgh, I need subs.
My japanese teacher told me Vocabulary is the key to language. For each lesson, my class has to memorize a list about 30 words, then we learn sentence structures relating to that. You could try those "learn how to speak Japanese" books but I would suggest getting classes instead.
Last edited by remoted on Jan 7th, '07, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 7th, '07, 23:30

found the whole version of "love so sweet" ripped it...its not the best quality but the video wasn't better so...be sweet-tempered xD

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=2GDFAGMO
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 23:44

docipain wrote:found the whole version of "love so sweet" ripped it...its not the best quality but the video wasn't better so...be sweet-tempered xD

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=2GDFAGMO
a-ri-ga-to mais, megaupload is kind of a jerk for me, is there a way to upload it someplace else?

sambuk
Posts: 176
Joined: Dec 25th, '06, 23:28

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 23:50

caffienejunkie wrote:Haha, I've definitely tried to pick up a few Japanese phrases by watching jdramas, Hana Yori Dango 2 being the most recent. But I've never taken any classes or anything, so I'm kinda screwed.

For people who speak Japanese or are learning, would you suggest learning sentence structure or vocab? As in, what do you think would be more important? I know both are essential in learning a language, but if you're just looking to understand a tiny bit... any suggestions?
.
i would suggest sentence patterns...on the web theres a few really good over views of the language...that i beleive concentrate on more informal...obv what youre gonna hear on dramas :D i would suggest to concentrate on sentence structure/patterns as its so interesting, yet at the same time so different from english and other western languages....however youre obv gonna need vocab to understand it...if you concentrate on sentence patterns than obv. vocab will come too :D i think ther'd be such a gap in the market for a book like "all the japanese you need to understand japanese songs and dramas" for songs...words like "yume-dream" and "mado" window...these are in basically every japanese song...id neve rhave learnt them at the stage im at without my friend being observant and looking up words that keep repappearing in songs :D but ye...im gonna ahve to write a book like tht some day :D

User avatar
BijinDatta
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 3rd, '07, 00:14
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 7th, '07, 23:57

caffienejunkie wrote:Haha, I've definitely tried to pick up a few Japanese phrases by watching jdramas, Hana Yori Dango 2 being the most recent. But I've never taken any classes or anything, so I'm kinda screwed.

For people who speak Japanese or are learning, would you suggest learning sentence structure or vocab? As in, what do you think would be more important? I know both are essential in learning a language, but if you're just looking to understand a tiny bit... any suggestions?

It's so weird. Has anyone experienced the following: you've watched so many shows in different languages that you feel that you can ALMOST understand them because they sound so familiar? Haha.

I liked the first episode of Hanadan 2. Yes, there was stereotyping, but that exists everywhere. I can't wait to see what happens to Makino and Domyoji!!!!!! Urgh, I need subs.
Sentence structure is sort of underrated. Japanese becomes MUCH easier to understand once you understand the sentence structures since it's a language that makes more sense than English. It's incremental in that once you learn something it opens keys to other parts. After that you an pick up vocabulary much easier.

I recommend looking into getting some Rosetta Stone language learning software. It teaches by showing pictures in a repetitive manner and you kind of learn by not memorizing the traditional way. It's supposed to be a more 'natural' way to learn. Anyway in the end getting classes definitely is the best since you have someone with experience who is human and can explain things.

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 7th, '07, 23:58

KamichamaN wrote:
a-ri-ga-to mais, megaupload is kind of a jerk for me, is there a way to upload it someplace else?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xzobie

better? O.O
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Post by non-angelical » Jan 8th, '07, 00:01

docipain wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
a-ri-ga-to mais, megaupload is kind of a jerk for me, is there a way to upload it someplace else?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xzobie

better? O.O
muchos!
gracias...

User avatar
angelcoolz
Posts: 131
Joined: Nov 22nd, '06, 23:40
Location: Malaysia-England
Contact:

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 8th, '07, 00:09

the http://arashi.vox.com/ havre done hardsubbe the file...diz is her note
Encoding is almost done and I will start uploading.
I messed up part way and had to fix a lot of things. T_T
To straighten things out...people have asked for soft subs...
Unfortunately I have to decline this request.
I've had very bad incidents with soft subs, and people stealing them, and using them as they please.
So my subs will, unfortunately, have to be hard subbed.
I'm sorry to trouble everyone.
My video will ONLY be on clubbox.
I'm sorry but I choose not to put it on BT.
As for those that can't download from clubbox...
If you wait for me to finish uploading it onto clubbox...
Afterwards I will upload it onto megaupload.
I will make a 700mb file and a 350mb file.
I've subbed by myself...
But this episode was surely the hardest I've done.
Subbing a 1hr48minute drama is not easy.
so everyone..its pretty gr8 news except dat she only put it up on clubbox,ne??

thanks a lot for her...hard works...gambare for next episode..hope she do softsub tho...
Image
currently watchin--> Yukan Club--Iryu 2--Galileo---Abarenbo Mama--TARA 2
my fs--> www.friendster.com/angelr

User avatar
BijinDatta
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 3rd, '07, 00:14
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 8th, '07, 00:12

Is clubbox something special? How can we get an account?

User avatar
Jennsy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 17th, '06, 15:47
Location: Canada

Post by Jennsy » Jan 8th, '07, 00:16

Anyone know their clubbox address?

User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Post by non-angelical » Jan 8th, '07, 00:18

BijinDatta wrote:Is clubbox something special? How can we get an account?
i wouldn't say it's special. the thing with clubbox is that it is all written in korean.
and i'm blind about korean.
so, it's useless for me.
But if you want to try, you could search under the tech / support section in d-addict and will find a guide in making an account and downloading through clubbox.
good luck.

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 00:22

Jennsy wrote:Anyone know their clubbox address?
yyyeah which clubbox is it?

User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Post by non-angelical » Jan 8th, '07, 00:23

KamichamaN wrote:
Jennsy wrote:Anyone know their clubbox address?
yyyeah which clubbox is it?
no idea...
:crazy:

User avatar
angelcoolz
Posts: 131
Joined: Nov 22nd, '06, 23:40
Location: Malaysia-England
Contact:

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 8th, '07, 00:23

Jennsy wrote:Anyone know their clubbox address?
go to her site and she might put down the address

http://arashi.vox.com/
Image
currently watchin--> Yukan Club--Iryu 2--Galileo---Abarenbo Mama--TARA 2
my fs--> www.friendster.com/angelr

User avatar
Myrdhinn
Posts: 43
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 02:04
Location: Dijon-France

Post by Myrdhinn » Jan 8th, '07, 00:24

thank you so much for hardsubing! great job!!

(to my mind I dislike softsub because it's too much complicated to use)

but, I would like to thank you very very very much! :D

what clubbox is it please?

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 00:35

angelcoolz wrote:
Jennsy wrote:Anyone know their clubbox address?
go to her site and she might put down the address

http://arashi.vox.com/
its not up yet but im crossing my fingers

Eliza
Posts: 122
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 13:46
Location: Poland, Gdansk<=>Krakow

Post by Eliza » Jan 8th, '07, 00:50

I'm so happy it's clubbox not torrent! I already have this 1,3 GB RAW versiion and was worried about downloading once more, but with CB I'll be ok^^
So when the CB address is announced, can somebody paste it here?

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 8th, '07, 00:56

Are the soft subs out yet? And how is complicated...put it in the same folder, rename them with the same exact name. Not that hard...o.o

User avatar
saku_chan_desu
Posts: 47
Joined: May 30th, '06, 21:17
Location: My Computer o.O

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 8th, '07, 00:58

Clubbox? Man, I was hoping it was going to be up DDL >< Clubbox doesn't work for me at all, I don't understand any of it at all sense it's in Korean.

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 00:58

Gorahgurl wrote:Are the soft subs out yet? And how is complicated...put it in the same folder, rename them with the same exact name. Not that hard...o.o
its hardsubs now, the person subbing it decided to hardsub

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 01:00

saku_chan_desu wrote:Clubbox? Man, I was hoping it was going to be up DDL >< Clubbox doesn't work for me at all, I don't understand any of it at all sense it's in Korean.
itll be put up for ddl on megaupload =3 but only after its up on clubbox

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 8th, '07, 01:03

does anyone know how long it takes to upload on cb? same as at hosting services like mu? oo
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 8th, '07, 01:05

Uuugh, I already downloaded it. I'm not making my computer go slower than a snail just to torrent a dorama episode I already have. If there's any news on soft subs, can you tell me here? -glares at things- Making me learn Japanese. Faster. >.>;;

User avatar
all4kesh
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:02

CLubbox

Post by all4kesh » Jan 8th, '07, 01:09

how does that work exactly. Anyone up for explaining it.

User avatar
saku_chan_desu
Posts: 47
Joined: May 30th, '06, 21:17
Location: My Computer o.O

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 8th, '07, 01:10

KamichamaN wrote:
saku_chan_desu wrote:Clubbox? Man, I was hoping it was going to be up DDL >< Clubbox doesn't work for me at all, I don't understand any of it at all sense it's in Korean.
itll be put up for ddl on megaupload =3 but only after its up on clubbox
Really!? Omg! Thank You so much! Your a life saver! I started using Clubbox for when HYD 2 came out RAW at first but i couldn't figure any of it so i quickly scratched it out of my lists of way's to get it.

Thank You very much! Thank God Megaupload is cool with me =D

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Re: CLubbox

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 01:14

all4kesh wrote:how does that work exactly. Anyone up for explaining it.
how does what work? clubbox?

Eliza
Posts: 122
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 13:46
Location: Poland, Gdansk<=>Krakow

Post by Eliza » Jan 8th, '07, 01:32

There is special thread for clubbox on this forum.. Just read it >_< There is all info you need.
When I joined this forum I had no idea about CB, and didn't know a word in korean, but with clubbox thread I menaged to install CB and download files. And now I think it's the best source of dramas ever^^
It really is worth to take some time and learn about it!
So gambatte~~

dl: http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup.exe
info: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132_0.htm

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 02:09

Eliza wrote:There is special thread for clubbox on this forum.. Just read it >_< There is all info you need.
When I joined this forum I had no idea about CB, and didn't know a word in korean, but with clubbox thread I menaged to install CB and download files. And now I think it's the best source of dramas ever^^
It really is worth to take some time and learn about it!
So gambatte~~

dl: http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup.exe
info: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132_0.htm
same here, I can't read korean at all (T__T) but the tutorial walks you through it and you can bypass the language barrier so give it a try cuz CB IS really usefull

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 02:19

looks like the clubbox isn't letting them upload the hardsub (mkejnfuc;kejna;ichhdc) CLUBBOX!!!!!!
*crosses fingers for megaupload*

kkunurashima
Posts: 24
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 02:14
Contact:

Post by kkunurashima » Jan 8th, '07, 02:27

So I've been refreshing both arashi.vox's page and this thread every couple minutes in hope of being able to watch it tonight, but I guess the waiting game'll continue for at least another day.

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 8th, '07, 02:31

kkunurashima wrote:So I've been refreshing both arashi.vox's page and this thread every couple minutes in hope of being able to watch it tonight, but I guess the waiting game'll continue for at least another day.
signed.

but the ending if finally something worked is fantastic...people will be so happy think so at least...too poor at that time we can't see all this happy faces in the sky
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 02:33

kkunurashima wrote:So I've been refreshing both arashi.vox's page and this thread every couple minutes in hope of being able to watch it tonight, but I guess the waiting game'll continue for at least another day.
looks like it *cries* damn!

dohri
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 02:33

Post by dohri » Jan 8th, '07, 02:35

Ah I remember the waiting game well for the other dramas in the past years.. waiting for Densha Otoko, Nobuta wo Produce, Hana Yori Dango..... etc XD SO ANXIOUS!!

i've been sitting around all day today (while re-watching ai wo sakebu...)!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUBS!!

hope arashi.vox will consider soft-subs release :[

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 02:37

dohri wrote:Ah I remember the waiting game well for the other dramas in the past years.. waiting for Densha Otoko, Nobuta wo Produce, Hana Yori Dango..... etc XD SO ANXIOUS!!

i've been sitting around all day today (while re-watching ai wo sakebu...)!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUBS!!

hope arashi.vox will consider soft-subs release :[
that would be beyond the chill!
JNASKDNCISDJCKJWDCIKJ and then (since i must be synched to the raw everyone downloaded) I wouldn't have to donwload another 700mb of drama *cries with hope*

User avatar
sv3xl
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 26th, '06, 21:58
Location: Canada

Post by sv3xl » Jan 8th, '07, 02:44

hey everyone...it might be a bit late now, but I was wondering...would anyone be interested in translations?
...just a thought ^^'' ...I'd like to help, but I can't really do much.... :-(

right now it doesn't seem like anyone is planning on doing softsubs =/...which are much faster, and unfortunately I don't have the raw ><"
so...I could translate pretty quickly, post up the text file, and then someone could time it?
(either for this episode or the next ones)

dohri
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 02:33

Post by dohri » Jan 8th, '07, 02:48

sv3xl wrote:hey everyone...it might be a bit late now, but I was wondering...would anyone be interested in translations?
...just a thought ^^'' ...I'd like to help, but I can't really do much.... :-(

right now it doesn't seem like anyone is planning on doing softsubs =/...which are much faster, and unfortunately I don't have the raw ><"
so...I could translate pretty quickly, post up the text file, and then someone could time it?
(either for this episode or the next ones)
hmm~ interesting idea. yeah.. there's a discussion about this in the fansubbing forum, go check that out and see what progress is coming about :D !!

User avatar
all4kesh
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:02

Post by all4kesh » Jan 8th, '07, 02:49

the timings have been released but how ur could translate without the raw is beyond me....

Are u talking about the near future or for this ep. Do u almost have the raw.

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 02:51

all things into consideration, we all know that the person who gets the subs out will be loved beyond anything *imagines idol worship* lol

aaaaaaah, this is intense, AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! *wondershow she's going to pay attention waiting for the subs*

User avatar
sv3xl
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 26th, '06, 21:58
Location: Canada

Post by sv3xl » Jan 8th, '07, 02:54

actually, I have the chinese subbed version
my japanese is pretty limited to what I've picked up from dramas ^^"
(lol I have school tomorrow too T___T)

User avatar
amandatam
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 08:16

Post by amandatam » Jan 8th, '07, 02:55

KamichamaN wrote:all things into consideration, we all know that the person who gets the subs out will be loved beyond anything *imagines idol worship* lol

aaaaaaah, this is intense, AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! *wondershow she's going to pay attention waiting for the subs*
eeeekk hope someone can do soft subs (:
greatly appreciated. aiya i have school tmr too !
im gonnaa be like thinking the whole day about
hana yori dango :P

User avatar
all4kesh
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:02

Post by all4kesh » Jan 8th, '07, 02:55

seriously arashi should just release this one soft-sub and its instant glory.(Not like im biased or anything LOL)

dohri
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 02:33

Post by dohri » Jan 8th, '07, 02:56

KamichamaN wrote:all things into consideration, we all know that the person who gets the subs out will be loved beyond anything *imagines idol worship* lol

aaaaaaah, this is intense, AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! *wondershow she's going to pay attention waiting for the subs*
yes i agree!!!! :cheers:

i've been waiting all day... still waiting.. still plan on waiting.. XD its almost 10PM but i'm going to stay up to 1AM just for the hell of it haha :lol and school tomorrow for me too... ahh oh well :clap:

User avatar
remoted
Posts: 90
Joined: Nov 13th, '05, 18:30
Location: Southern California

Post by remoted » Jan 8th, '07, 02:57

all4kesh wrote:seriously arashi should just release this one soft-sub and its instant glory.(Not like im biased or anything LOL)
She proabably chose to hard sub it to protect her work from being stolen.

User avatar
all4kesh
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:02

Post by all4kesh » Jan 8th, '07, 02:58

SV3XL, on another note, I also have some knowledge of Japanese. Plus I am a decent timer. Wanna try and get the softsubs out for ep 2 together next week. We could each translate about half unless we get more people. I feel that softsub are just better overall and im not really concerned about ppl stealing my translations. U up for it???

dohri
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 02:33

Post by dohri » Jan 8th, '07, 02:59

remoted wrote:
all4kesh wrote:seriously arashi should just release this one soft-sub and its instant glory.(Not like im biased or anything LOL)
She proabably chose to hard sub it to protect her work from being stolen.
yup, i think she said so herself..

we're just overly excited and anxious :]

User avatar
sv3xl
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 26th, '06, 21:58
Location: Canada

Post by sv3xl » Jan 8th, '07, 03:01

i'm not particularly bothered about "stealing", either, since it's technically actually the scriptwriters' work
so sure, I wouldn't mind translating for future eps
how about this one, though? if you have the raws, would you be willing to time my translations?
I think we could get them done by today ("today" is in pacific time for me)

User avatar
docipain
Posts: 535
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 05:25
Location: Germany

Post by docipain » Jan 8th, '07, 03:02

well...its 4 am here and yes i have also school tomorrow....well a friend and i found out that its really obsession, isnt it? I mean we are mixing it with the subs like this would be more than just a tv series.
wondering how the actors would react if they would found out about that :roll
Image
Join Ryo Watch! Uchi is stalking there as well! ;D

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 03:03

dohri wrote:
remoted wrote:
all4kesh wrote:seriously arashi should just release this one soft-sub and its instant glory.(Not like im biased or anything LOL)
She proabably chose to hard sub it to protect her work from being stolen.
yup, i think she said so herself..

we're just overly excited and anxious :]
yeah she did say so, but people commenting on the blog are starting to persuade her to just release the soft subs which would be better considering people aren't willing to wait very long and already some people have started trying to sub it themselves. If some other group succeeds in doing it before she manages to get hers out then it'd be work done for no reason wouldn't it? At this point, since the clubbox thing has failed and people who have been waiting all day are getting impatient, its a better move for her to release the soft subs and be doen with it. And anyway, won't everyone know already that its her work since she's about the only one who has done it. I guess people are getting a little aggravated since they know the soft sub version is done she's just not releasing it.
well, it's up to her, but, like someone on her blog commented, she'll lose any recognition for her hard work if she decides to wait since at this point people are already starting their own versions and are racing to the finish

dohri
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 02:33

Post by dohri » Jan 8th, '07, 03:07

KamichamaN wrote:
dohri wrote:
remoted wrote:
She proabably chose to hard sub it to protect her work from being stolen.
yup, i think she said so herself..

we're just overly excited and anxious :]
yeah she did say so, but people commenting on the blog are starting to persuade her to just release the soft subs which would be better considering people aren't willing to wait very long and already some people have started trying to sub it themselves. If some other group succeeds in doing it before she manages to get hers out then it'd be work done for no reason wouldn't it? At this point, since the clubbox thing has failed and people who have been waiting all day are getting impatient, its a better move for her to release the soft subs and be doen with it. And anyway, won't everyone know already that its her work since she's about the only one who has done it. I guess people are getting a little aggravated since they know the soft sub version is done she's just not releasing it.
well, it's up to her, but, like someone on her blog commented, she'll lose any recognition for her hard work if she decides to wait since at this point people are already starting their own versions and are racing to the finish
yup, i agree...

yeah i was wondering if anyone can answer my question..

why are there many groups working on the same project? (arashi.vox, NyA, SARS, ???)

and i really agree that she will lose recognition for what's already been done. after everyone watches the subbed version, there won't be many that will re-download...

ansybha
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 02:04

Post by ansybha » Jan 8th, '07, 03:09

subbing this one episode has become a huge competition

it's kind of funny

i would volunteer to help sub

but i'm really bad at timing and such (or too impatient)

and I can't speak japanese ^_^;;

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 03:13

dohri wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
dohri wrote:
yup, i think she said so herself..

we're just overly excited and anxious :]
yeah she did say so, but people commenting on the blog are starting to persuade her to just release the soft subs which would be better considering people aren't willing to wait very long and already some people have started trying to sub it themselves. If some other group succeeds in doing it before she manages to get hers out then it'd be work done for no reason wouldn't it? At this point, since the clubbox thing has failed and people who have been waiting all day are getting impatient, its a better move for her to release the soft subs and be doen with it. And anyway, won't everyone know already that its her work since she's about the only one who has done it. I guess people are getting a little aggravated since they know the soft sub version is done she's just not releasing it.
well, it's up to her, but, like someone on her blog commented, she'll lose any recognition for her hard work if she decides to wait since at this point people are already starting their own versions and are racing to the finish
yup, i agree...

yeah i was wondering if anyone can answer my question..

why are there many groups working on the same project? (arashi.vox, NyA, SARS, ???)

and i really agree that she will lose recognition for what's already been done. after everyone watches the subbed version, there won't be many that will re-download...
especially true since most people now are working towards a soft sub which makes it look better to the downloaders as they won't have to re-download the drama. And about the fansubbers, I think Nya! has been planning on doing this since the end of the 1st hanadan, like they said that if a second season came out they'd def. sub it. I'm not sure about SARS. I think arashi vox is only subbing this first one as a gift of sorts to fans desperate to understand what's going on since this drama was so highly anticipated

User avatar
sv3xl
Posts: 12
Joined: Dec 26th, '06, 21:58
Location: Canada

Post by sv3xl » Jan 8th, '07, 03:14

so I guess my involvement isn't really needed...
ah well, I was only trying to help ^ ^''
back to english homework it is, then =.= ~

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 8th, '07, 03:15

sv3xl wrote:so I guess my involvement isn't really needed...
ah well, I was only trying to help ^ ^''
back to english homework it is, then =.= ~
still, good of you to offer (I can't do anything involved with subbing so alls I can do is sit and chatter on forums T__T) g'luck with the english

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests