[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 19th, '06, 11:49

^ LoL this question is probably the most asked question ne!

no one knows yet. they'll go along with the manga we just don't know how much or which parts. ^-^

dancing_baka

Hello!

Post by dancing_baka » Nov 20th, '06, 02:48

Hi! Decided to join the forum as I can't wait for HYD 2 too, yoroshiku ne! ^-~
Don't know if you guys know, but just in case, the official site for HYD 2 is open with a bunch of new infos on cast and other stuff, WAI!

http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanadan2/

They have pictures on 現場レポート and the videos of the cast(except for Matsumoto Jun. Stupid Johnny's rule). They look a little bit grown up compared to HYD 1, don't ya think?

Anyway, can't wait for Jan. 5 (next year >_<). Two hours and 15 minutes special! :w00t:

Oh yeah, according to this Japanese news article, they'll be shooting in New York by the end of November for about 9 nine days. I'll be in NY for two days by that time, so here's hoping I catch them there >_<

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 20th, '06, 04:58

can u tell me when and where they are going to flim it in nyc? live in nyc and i wanna meet the girl actor. she is ugly but cute. ke ke ke.......

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Nov 20th, '06, 06:02

hell everyone i'm new in this forum, yorushiku!!! anyway i'n so excited to see HYD2!!! http://arashi.vox.com posted the scenes that are included so far in HYD2..so here they are:

SPOILERS!!!! i really have no idea how to hide this...gomen!!!!

# makino's reunion with jr high friends
# rui & makino
# onsen trip with shigeru rui makino domyoji
# makino becomes a maid
# makino & domyoji separate (rain scene)

and they also posted a new f4 pic:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/ ... 2bcb8f.jpg[/img]
Last edited by vina.loves.sushi on Nov 20th, '06, 08:47, edited 2 times in total.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Nov 20th, '06, 06:10

OMG i want to know where they're filming in NY!!

my guess is that it'll be NYC, which is good for mee! =) but that's still too big for me to travel in one day! gah!! who knows where I can find them?!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Nov 20th, '06, 18:46

argggggggggg!
I can't wait!!!!
btw: that pic with matsujun and mao-chan...they look so cute!
Time has passed and everyone will look a bit more mature, it's great!

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 21st, '06, 02:59

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
Kabuki Doll wrote: Haha...interesting couple there. It would be hot though, I admit that. :wub:
YES it would be! :D and it works cuz jun and oguri shun have been best friends since gokusen... and maybe even before that :wub: and this is a little off topic but oguri shun is best friends with nino too and obviously jun and nino r close... oguri shun and nino spent valentines day together!! :w00t: they're like a sweet hot couple!! :wub: :alcoholic:
May I ask who's Nino? Did u mean the girl who played Makino? :-)

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 21st, '06, 03:06

Egad, I can't wait for HYD 2!!! :w00t:
I've watched the first season and got addicted to it, despite of the fact that they didn't include my fave scenes in the manga :lol
HYD was true to the manga, being RICH in the real sense of the word :thumleft: Makes the Taiwanese version cheap in comparison (no offense meant).
I just adore Domyuji :wub: He's arrogant, rude, selfish, and childish in an endearing way :lol Oh, how I love his expression when he bickers Makino :lol and that infamous line, "I'm gonna kill you!" :lol
Can't wait to see Jun Matsu :wub: I hate his hair, though in HYD...not flattering to his good looks :cry:

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 21st, '06, 03:35

blue_smurf: actually nino is matsujun's bandmate (from the japanese band, arashi) :lol . the actress who plays tsukushi is inoue mao.

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 21st, '06, 05:03

does anyone know when and where they are filming in nyc. i live in nyc and i wanna go see them... btw that dude who played domuji is god dam ugly . i wish they pick a new cast for the f4. everyone of them is ugly or gayest.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Nov 21st, '06, 05:55

vina.loves.sushi wrote: SPOILERS!!!! i really have no idea how to hide this...gomen!!!!
it's quite simple, actually...
just bracket anything you want to be hidden in a spoiler box with the following tags:
[[size=0].[/size]spoiler] message [/spoiler]

if you do it properly, you end up with this:
The other option is to use the little "Spoiler" button when you go to the "Post a reply" page (it's on the far right of text formatting buttons). Just highlight the text you want to hide, click the button, and you should be all set...
:)

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 21st, '06, 06:08

unkei wrote:blue_smurf: actually nino is matsujun's bandmate (from the japanese band, arashi) :lol . the actress who plays tsukushi is inoue mao.
:lol Oh, I thought Nino's a girl coz Kabuki posted that Nino and Shun spent valentine's day together and they looked like a sweet couple :lol so, I surmised that Nino's a girl...I dunno if it is remotely possible. I mean, two guys having valentine's day together? :lol
anyway, am waiting for HYD2

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 21st, '06, 06:20

vietxgod wrote:does anyone know when and where they are filming in nyc. i live in nyc and i wanna go see them... btw that dude who played domuji is god dam ugly . i wish they pick a new cast for the f4. everyone of them is ugly or gayest.
Umm, that's ur opinion :D
But, Jun Matsumoto is damn good looking! :wub:
it's the hair that distracts our view :lol ---doesn't do Jun any justice :x
if you take a good closer look on his face, ignoring the hair, he is really cute :wub:

To prove my point, here are few pics of my dear Jun Matsumoto :wub:

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... /jun37.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... /jun20.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... /jun19.jpg[/img]
[/img]

sassy_girl_04

Post by sassy_girl_04 » Nov 21st, '06, 08:43

yay! can't wait for january 5 to come. i saw some pics and 2 news clip about hyd2 and i'm sure it's gonna be really good. matsujun, i wanna see you. i wish i could go to new york too!

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 21st, '06, 13:58

blue_smurf wrote:
unkei wrote:blue_smurf: actually nino is matsujun's bandmate (from the japanese band, arashi) :lol . the actress who plays tsukushi is inoue mao.
:lol Oh, I thought Nino's a girl coz Kabuki posted that Nino and Shun spent valentine's day together and they looked like a sweet couple :lol so, I surmised that Nino's a girl...I dunno if it is remotely possible. I mean, two guys having valentine's day together? :lol
anyway, am waiting for HYD2
lol well, of course, that depends on which direction you swing.

Suvlaco
Australia

Post by Suvlaco » Nov 22nd, '06, 10:43

Hawt, I can nae wait for this to come out!

sassy_girl_04

Post by sassy_girl_04 » Nov 23rd, '06, 05:12

to blue_smurf just ignore the person who you're arguing with. that person probably just lacks attention and probably has many insecurities in his/her life. anyone who doesn't like matsujun is not even worth talking to. so, i probably shouldn't have posted that message coz it was just a waste of my time. that person is too full of himself and would never understand. i pity that person, really...

sassy_girl_04

Post by sassy_girl_04 » Nov 23rd, '06, 05:43

hey minna i checked my livejournal yesterday fybabe posted this pic [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/ ... cap002.jpg[/img]
it was from a cm/trailer for hyd 2. if you want to dl this clip dl it from shooshoo2 pdbox (this is the only site i found where you can dl it). but it think fybabe also posted it on youtube, gomen... you just have to search for it...i don't know the link.

ladysnow

Post by ladysnow » Nov 23rd, '06, 19:32

it was from a cm/trailer for hyd 2. if you want to dl this clip dl it from shooshoo2 pdbox (this is the only site i found where you can dl it). but it think fybabe also posted it on youtube, gomen... you just have to search for it...i don't know the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUP933p5t8c

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 23rd, '06, 19:48

ladysnow wrote:
thank you!!! eeee, i'm so excited now!~ gah, we've all been waiting sooo long for this! it's still kind of far away.. but it's getting closer!

darkangst

Post by darkangst » Nov 24th, '06, 05:59

Hm, the new haircut.. makes Jun look weirder. though it was hotter in the manga on tsukasaome reason... . Jun is still cute though. Rui hair also stands out more for reason. And did they change one of the guys ? the guy that the girl's friend liked? he's in dreadlocks now?

bluberri_oreo

Post by bluberri_oreo » Nov 24th, '06, 06:07

Both Jun Matsumoto & Oguri Shun are good looking! :D
Find an anti-Jun Matsumoto and bash away! :thumright:
Moving on, I can't wait for the 2nd season to come out! Thanks so much for the trailer!

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Nov 24th, '06, 06:29

^ Lol, almost all of them have new hairstyles, which is cool, though I'm still not that fond of MatsuJun's hair o.0; Btw, thanks for the new trailer, I don't really understand all the hype around this drama, but it's kind of nice to go with the flow, ne :D.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Nov 25th, '06, 22:37

Not sure if this has already been brought up or not but, has anyone picked this up for it's future fansubbing?? I know it's still kinda early but I'm just getting so excited for this new one I just wanted to ask... thanks

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Nov 25th, '06, 23:13

Nya! Fansubs has posted for their future projects HanaDan season 2.
I hope it all turns out great and they release soon after the RAWs are available!
I don't know if SARS fansubs is going to give it a go, since they have so much going on...
But, I'd love for them to do it also, since the sub I have (and have shown to everyone that shows an interest) is the sars one.

:lol

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Nov 25th, '06, 23:39

Ah, it's so exciting. I'm not sure if I like Shun's hair, though, I think I liked it better in the first season. But it's Shun so I'll probably end up adoring him no matter what ;)

gougz

Post by gougz » Nov 26th, '06, 00:21

ladysnow wrote:
wouahh!!! 2 hours for the first episode :cheers:

mrs_ikuta

Post by mrs_ikuta » Nov 26th, '06, 06:24

YAY HYD2 !!!!! excited for alot of things !! from the drama to what music they will be playing . arashi's wish was so perfect and otsuka's planetarium is likee... one of my favorite songs of hers xDD

so anyone excited for IKUTA TOMA playing in the first episode !!
his role will be some person named Junpei .

im sorry if you guys already talked about him but yeah .

YAY FOR TOMMAAAAAA :wub:

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Nov 26th, '06, 06:33

noooooo, nearing end of november, and still wondering where in NY are the HYD gang!!!! anybody from NY spot them??

mrs_ikuta

Post by mrs_ikuta » Nov 26th, '06, 06:36

wait if the HYD gang are in NY.. does that mean that toma's there too !! OMGSH OMGSHH ahahah...
but then again so are JUN AND SHUN AND SHOTAAA .. and the fourth member xDD sorry akira T__T

their probably walking around the streets =[

this sucks. my future home is so close to NY too. why cant i move there nowww !!

someone take pictures x.x

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 26th, '06, 06:40

princess_jime wrote:Nya! Fansubs has posted for their future projects HanaDan season 2.
I hope it all turns out great and they release soon after the RAWs are available!
I don't know if SARS fansubs is going to give it a go, since they have so much going on...
But, I'd love for them to do it also, since the sub I have (and have shown to everyone that shows an interest) is the sars one.

I hope SARS will sub HYD2 because they're great subbers! No grammatical errors :salut:

vicvicious

Post by vicvicious » Nov 26th, '06, 07:00

mrs_ikuta wrote:YAY HYD2 !!!!! excited for alot of things !! from the drama to what music they will be playing . arashi's wish was so perfect and otsuka's planetarium is likee... one of my favorite songs of hers xDD

so anyone excited for IKUTA TOMA playing in the first episode !!
his role will be some person named Junpei .

im sorry if you guys already talked about him but yeah .

YAY FOR TOMMAAAAAA :wub:
i'm so excited to see toma too. it's like a big bonus ne, seeing F4 with ikuta toma. ah~ really miss their old days, toma and arashi. :roll

mrs_ikuta

Post by mrs_ikuta » Nov 26th, '06, 07:05

*edit* eh hahah sorry .. but i forgot to say thank you!!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCHH vicvicious this picture likee made my night 13u284837483848378436538times brighter !! evn though its not so clear ! AH WELL anything will doo !! tommmaaaa ! x] THANK OU THANK TOUU!!

OH.....MY GOD...

ARE YOU SEriOUSJWEPRJ !?!?!?!
what piocture!! wait im supposing from hyd hahahha im so slow..

OH WOWOOOOOOWW.. NO WAY .

how hot is that !!

yes the older toma and arashi days. when txt ruled the juniors x]
those were the best.

BUT WOW I CANT GET OVER THE HOT HOT HOT PICTURE !!!!!!!!
totally different character from akiba *rofl duhh*

dayumm.. hes so fine :]

im more excited for this drama now.

DANG ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

jani

Post by jani » Nov 26th, '06, 08:26

blue_smurf wrote:
vietxgod wrote:does anyone know when and where they are filming in nyc. i live in nyc and i wanna go see them... btw that dude who played domuji is god dam ugly . i wish they pick a new cast for the f4. everyone of them is ugly or gayest.
Umm, that's ur opinion :D
But, Jun Matsumoto is damn good looking! :wub:
it's the hair that distracts our view :lol ---doesn't do Jun any justice :x
if you take a good closer look on his face, ignoring the hair, he is really cute :wub:

To prove my point, here are few pics of my dear Jun Matsumoto :wub:

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... /jun37.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... /jun20.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... /jun19.jpg[/img]
[/img]
:goggle:
omg i totally agree he is totally hot but i have to say i think that his hair is one of his best features cuz its so wild...although he can be really feminine sometimes so its scary...even more feminine than me i think :lol

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Nov 26th, '06, 09:54

he looks like Ryo. ^^

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 26th, '06, 10:10

blue_smurf wrote:
princess_jime wrote:Nya! Fansubs has posted for their future projects HanaDan season 2.

I hope SARS will sub HYD2 because they're great subbers! No grammatical errors :salut:
hehe..yep...hmm...DF talked to SARS a few months ago regarding this..i think SARS is planning to sub this drama..at least thats wut amrayu told chunu.. ^^ but..idk...hehehe.. mebbe Nya! will release a softsub and SARS will do the HS? im not sure now..heheh..but i think SARS showed some interest for this drama.. ^^

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 26th, '06, 10:53

fairytwix wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:

hehe..yep...hmm...DF talked to SARS a few months ago regarding this..i think SARS is planning to sub this drama..at least thats wut amrayu told chunu.. ^^ but..idk...hehehe.. mebbe Nya! will release a softsub and SARS will do the HS? im not sure now..heheh..but i think SARS showed some interest for this drama.. ^^
I hope so :D they did a very good job on HYD1...I loved the way they injected some explanations when Domyuji commits mistakes in his words :lol

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 26th, '06, 11:37

dam i guess there is no chance they are going to change the character for F4 cause i'm getting tire of looking at their ugly asss........ i think i will quit hd2 cause i cant stand them ugly queer bait. i know no one cares and guess what i dont care either..........

now if they use the guy who played my boss my hero i might watch hd2 again/ i aint gay or anything but makio is like way more manly .. instead of this old ass qeer look guy jun something. sigh... life aint fair. but that is ok in the end i aint a girl. woot woot.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 26th, '06, 18:55

tomoya nagase is way too old to play a high school student. he's a great actor and i love him but he doesn't fit the part at all. matsujun is a little short but i think he's doing a really great job.

kaname14

Re: Hello!

Post by kaname14 » Nov 26th, '06, 19:34

dancing_baka wrote:Hi! Decided to join the forum as I can't wait for HYD 2 too, yoroshiku ne! ^-~
Don't know if you guys know, but just in case, the official site for HYD 2 is open with a bunch of new infos on cast and other stuff, WAI!

http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanadan2/

They have pictures on 現場レポート and the videos of the cast(except for Matsumoto Jun. Stupid Johnny's rule). They look a little bit grown up compared to HYD 1, don't ya think?

Anyway, can't wait for Jan. 5 (next year >_<). Two hours and 15 minutes special! :w00t:

Oh yeah, according to this Japanese news article, they'll be shooting in New York by the end of November for about 9 nine days. I'll be in NY for two days by that time, so here's hoping I catch them there >_<

wait....so right now they r in NEW YORK!!! man y do i have to live in california?!?! someone take pics!!!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Nov 26th, '06, 23:02

fairytwix wrote:

blue_smurf wrote:
I hope so Big Smile they did a very good job on HYD1...I loved the way they injected some explanations when Domyuji commits mistakes in his words Laugh
Ooooooooooooo...SARS! do it please! :lol I also loved the explanations!

Well, since I havent seen them here, I'll post this caps, courtesy of people at jdorama forums, jun-daily on LJ and MissMonika.
The clip can be watched here: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjUe3_OByJE

[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... p36nf6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... p38iv7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_021.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_024.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_026.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_042.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_043.jpg[/img]

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Nov 26th, '06, 23:28

arg! that was one clip, but not the one I was refering to!
This in the one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb5nPw_jvmA
Some of the same scenes, but it's better than nothing.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Nov 26th, '06, 23:30

yeh, i heard the original cast is all coming back ^.^ itll be airing in january--- hope they dont mess it up the sequel!

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 27th, '06, 04:13

princess_jime wrote:
fairytwix wrote:

blue_smurf wrote:
I hope so Big Smile they did a very good job on HYD1...I loved the way they injected some explanations when Domyuji commits mistakes in his words Laugh
Ooooooooooooo...SARS! do it please! :lol I also loved the explanations!

Well, since I havent seen them here, I'll post this caps, courtesy of people at jdorama forums, jun-daily on LJ and MissMonika.
The clip can be watched here: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjUe3_OByJE

[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... p36nf6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... p38iv7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_021.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_024.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_026.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_042.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... VD_043.jpg[/img]
OMG! Those pics of Matsujun make my heart "hearting" :wub: :lol
They all look great...Soujiroh is so cool!

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 27th, '06, 04:40

fairytwix wrote:mebbe Nya! will release a softsub and SARS will do the HS?
Nya! NEVER releases or plan to release softsub. :-)

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Nov 27th, '06, 15:36

I can't wait for the new season!!!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Nov 29th, '06, 06:05

The commercial is out!! Wheeeee~

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/ri ... Dango2.jpg[/img]

Aired Date: November 28th
Download Links: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZAR84WQX
Credit: Windjp

kiachan24

Post by kiachan24 » Nov 29th, '06, 08:48

i oso cant waittt for the 2nd season to come out!!!the 1st season is just soooooooo greaatt!hontouu ni!!^O^..domyouji tsukasa is hontouuu kawaiiiiiiiii :D

i've made some MV's outta tis great show n feel free to view em via tis links n leave comment afterwards^_^------->>

[/img]
Attachments
PDVD_024.jpg
PDVD_024.jpg (126.88 KiB) Viewed 26699 times

cees

Post by cees » Nov 29th, '06, 09:01

wow....finally, cant wait 2 watch it......i hope that it would be as good as the 1st season

Lan

Post by Lan » Nov 29th, '06, 09:38

I liked HYD1 so much. I realy realy realy can't wait for HYD2! :D

kiachan24

Post by kiachan24 » Nov 29th, '06, 14:00

i've uploaded the cm at youtube...[[ m overexcitedddd hontouuu niiiiii ^O^]]

crimsondee

Post by crimsondee » Nov 29th, '06, 14:14

Yay!

when is it airing i heard it might be jan 2007? i hope so! i watched HYD1 before the summer and have watched it 3/4 times since...cried at the end when i watched it 1st time. i've read the manga about 3 yrs ago and the watched the anime after the Live Action (LA) i can't wait for the 2nd season just so i can find out what kind of stories will be played out this time!

i can't even guess anymore lol. :whistling:

well gambatte minna just a little longer (i hope not too long :goggle: )

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Nov 29th, '06, 19:36

........ O M F G FINALLY

I cant believe......where's the JANUARYYY :O

crimsondee

Post by crimsondee » Nov 29th, '06, 19:53

huh:?! wheres the january? i said i heard it might...so i can't garauntee...but i really hope!

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Nov 29th, '06, 20:08

yaaaay!! hyd1 was sooo amazing. Im soo looking forward to this!! hope the 2nd season isnt stupid

crimsondee

Post by crimsondee » Nov 29th, '06, 20:10

2nd season might be about when Tsukushii follows tsubasa to new york like in the manga!

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Nov 29th, '06, 20:21

deos the 1.5 on those screen captures mean january 5? one of the guys (i forget his name) but he kindve looks like tsubasa in that commercial

crimsondee

Post by crimsondee » Nov 29th, '06, 20:25

it might....it never crossed my mind...but i think its a special
not the actual show

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Nov 30th, '06, 00:08

OMG!!! Thanks for the CM!!!

I just can't wait for it to come out!!! ^-^

dancing_baka

Post by dancing_baka » Nov 30th, '06, 03:52

crimsondee wrote:it might....it never crossed my mind...but i think its a special
not the actual show
It says that the first episode (shokai 初回) will be a two hour special on Jan. 5, so yeah, it's the actual show.

TG3

Post by TG3 » Nov 30th, '06, 04:56

Definitely one of the dramas that NEED a sequel. The cast is great and has awesome chemistry. While anime/manga based, it's done right so it's not overly cartoonish or silly. One of the best series in years.

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Nov 30th, '06, 08:16

crimsondee wrote:huh:?! wheres the january? i said i heard it might...so i can't garauntee...but i really hope!
Dancing Baka said:
It says that the first episode (shokai 初回) will be a two hour special on Jan. 5, so yeah, it's the actual show. :cheers:

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Nov 30th, '06, 22:40

vietxgod wrote:btw that dude who played domuji is god dam ugly . i wish they pick a new cast for the f4. everyone of them is ugly or gayest.
LoL. I'm finally reading this topic and I have to say that this comment is the best out of all of them. *totally agrees with at least half of it*

bibo_blue

Post by bibo_blue » Dec 1st, '06, 16:53

vietxgod wrote:dam i guess there is no chance they are going to change the character for F4 cause i'm getting tire of looking at their ugly asss........ i think i will quit hd2 cause i cant stand them ugly queer bait. i know no one cares and guess what i dont care either..........

now if they use the guy who played my boss my hero i might watch hd2 again/ i aint gay or anything but makio is like way more manly .. instead of this old ass qeer look guy jun something. sigh... life aint fair. but that is ok in the end i aint a girl. woot woot
How incredibly rude you are!!! You may not like the cast for F4 in HYD, but there is no need for that kind of attitude. In my opinion Jun Matsumoto was a perfect fit for Domyouji, his acting was brilliant. He may not of looked his best in it with the hair, but that is because the story stays true to the manga. He is by far anything but ugly!!!
vietxgod wrote:i have no idea why they say he is half decent i mean they prob come from a very very low standard of cute. i feel sorry for them
Who are you to say what is high or low standard for judging whether someone is cute or not. Everyone has their own views in what they consider as "good-looking"
Your idea of "perfection" maybe someone's view of a "tragedy"
You feel sorry for us Jun fans! We recognise the talent and not just on the looks, Which Jun has both!! I whole heartedly feel sorry for you, so shallow and narrow minded.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Dec 4th, '06, 05:07

bibo_blue is very right! We Matsujun fans love him not only because of his good looks but he is one great actor! He brought to life Domyouji's character! No one else is perfectly right for the role but Jun. Jun didn't look his best at HYD bcoz of then hair. As for that vietxgod, don't mind him because he always creates havoc in every thread he visits :lol
He craves for damage and attention...so, just ignore him :D I just don't understand why he keeps posting here if he hates the F4 cast...duh!

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Dec 4th, '06, 18:07

au contraire mon amie!!

i think that matsujun is an awful actor. and he's not THAT good looking either.
and btw i like him. he's the reason why i have watched HYD like a million times!!!

his looks grow on you 'coz he's .... likable i guess.

i still remember the opening sequence when tsukushi is intrudicing the guys (this was my first time wathing a drama and the HYD story) ....and i knew she had to fall in love wit 2 guys..... mind you ... i actually had to pause it 'coz i didn't know which one was LESS ugly .... believe me not even oguri shun made the cut..... and i like him now as well.....

well, maybe i just find korean actors better looking.....

Pao

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Dec 4th, '06, 18:52

You know, I love matsujun to death, I think he's the cutest boy, but: if I could magically merge the japanese F4 and the taiwanese F4... THAT would be my perfect F4... :lol

crimsondee

Post by crimsondee » Dec 4th, '06, 20:40

really? yukatta! can't wait to see it! thanks for the info! :)

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Dec 5th, '06, 03:58

Can't wait!

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Dec 5th, '06, 12:07

Whew... I'm really can't wait for HYD 2...!!!
Anyway... I've just gotten some information that the theme song for HYD 2 will performed by ARASHI again!!
Tha title is "Love so Sweet".
I think, that will be Arashi's next single!!

meteoriteflo

Post by meteoriteflo » Dec 6th, '06, 01:57

ok i hope in 2nd season they make doumyouji's hair straight....just like in the anime...makino was always talking about his curly hair...so then he finally straightens it out. lol. he got whipped.

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Dec 6th, '06, 02:11

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i was reading PANOLI'S livejournal entry for today dec 5, 2006 and OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG~~ i heard the HYD2 cast was in NY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?!

u mean i was on the same continent as oguri shun?!?!?! and matsumoto jun?!@?!?!

ohh gawsh .. i think im about to get a fountain of a nosebleed!!!!!!!!

wish they're still here!! i wish i was in NY right now!!!

i'd love to meet them!! wow!! just to say.. u are kakkoii!! camera? picture! lol.. but seriously that's pretty mind-blowing! that they were in the U.S. 2 hours away from me!!!!!!!!!!! i live in jersey by the way.. no japanese hunks pass by here :( unfortuately.

so.. YAMPI-KUN, MATSU-KUN, OGURI-KUN, JIN-KUN, KAME-KUN, EVERYONE !!!!!!! COME TO SOUTH JERSEY SOMETIME!! LOL.. ok time to stop thinking outloud...

Acke

Post by Acke » Dec 6th, '06, 21:29

Wtf Domyouji makes this drama good ! without him it would suckass mafaka

r3n

Post by r3n » Dec 9th, '06, 02:36

so who will going to do the subtitles?

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 10th, '06, 00:26

VIXETGOD SAID: "dam i guess there is no chance they are going to change the character for F4 cause i'm getting tire of looking at their ugly asss........ i think i will quit hd2 cause i cant ...."

Lol that made me laugh....yeah id agree Jun is not "attracting" at least for "us" guys, so in my opinion it would be quite a good thing if they would replace him with someone else....