[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
mun78

hey

Post by mun78 » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:14

JC wrote:The music in the second episode reminded me alot of Kurosagi. A bit of a random thing to say, but it did. :-)

You're right, I heard this type of music in another drama and I was wondering which one. It is the same score as Kurosagi, because I remember multiple scenes in Kurosagi when it was heard. So what you said , wasn't random. I wonder why they used the same song.

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:32

lee`s little alien wrote:u know what i just realised that
onee-sama didn`t appear for 2 episodes :lol i wonder where is she?i`m sure that if she was around,tsukasa and tsukushi would be all lovey-dovey now!onee-sama!!!!11help them out!
i agree , i miss her , i hope she comes soooon cuz tsukasa and tsukushi neeed her :cry:
OMG ..was Jun putting on a glitterish manicure :blink ??
it's color was near gold :scratch:
well man , if u r to put manicure u shouldn't use glitter , oh and gold ..
but ur an exception , i think it looks cute :wub:

roswell990

Re: hey

Post by roswell990 » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:34

mun78 wrote:
JC wrote:The music in the second episode reminded me alot of Kurosagi. A bit of a random thing to say, but it did. :-)

You're right, I heard this type of music in another drama and I was wondering which one. It is the same score as Kurosagi, because I remember multiple scenes in Kurosagi when it was heard. So what you said , wasn't random. I wonder why they used the same song.
yeah , i noticed ... it was the same music that aired on episode 2 , if u remeber when Yamap was tearing while his talk with Horikita Maki .. :wub:

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:36

Kurosagi and HYD's music were done by the same person. So, it makes sense that bits and themes were reused.
Haha, Same here. I just loved the sunglasses thing. I dont think Kaede I reallly that evil.
This Kaede smiles. That by itself means she's MUCH less evil than the manga. ;) But she is played well, really really well, by the actress. And her assymetrical eyebrows (seriously, have you EVER seen that before?) helps things a lot too! :D
i hope she comes soooon cuz tsukasa and tsukushi neeed her
To be honest, her appearance felt like a one-time ratings grab. Kinda like having Takuya Kimura guest appear on Sayuuki just to kickstart the show.
If only Makino had been more truthful about her feelings in NY...
Here's how I am seeing the situation . . .
I think Doumyoji knew why Makino visited New York. If it was obvious for the rest of his friends, it would have been obvious for him as well. Afterwards his friends even vouched for Makino, the conversation turned suddenly ugly. When Makino tried to visit him again, he walked away. When Doumyoji learned of Makino's red notice, he still didn't do anything.

There was no miscommunication there -- Doumyoji had unofficially ended their relationship by disappearing off the face of the earth. But, Makino coming to New York only forced him to make their confrontation more obvious.

From her standpoint, her punching him was her trying to reconnect with him, at the least, she wanted to act the part of the proud weed girl hoping Doumyoji would then reflexively return to the snob rich guy. As she is readying to slug him, you could see the sadness in his eyes, you can see that he recognizes what she is doing, and he feels truly sorry for her and their situation..

Him ducking out was him telling her that things had changed irecoverably between them. And then he walks away.
. So many times I've wished for Doumyouji and Makino to stop worrying about what the other one thinks and just speak his/her mind. If only Doumyoji had spoken faster...
See, I didn't read it like that. Yes, he could have resolved the situation, but there was a part of him that had already suspected that she caught Shigeru and him kissing. For one thing, it was probably a big mistake to invite Shigeru at the same time he was visiting Makino. And Makino herself had probably learned from Shigeru about what really happened; but, by then, she was so confused that she didn't know what to do.

Or to put it another way, after Makino's tearful phone call, only then had Doumyoji changed his mind about restarting their relationship. BUT, he later says that it was over anyway, because his own resolve wasn't there. Doumyoji in the first season was a force of nature, a person who upon the first opportunity with her, took on it again and again. Going back to Japan, where she is *right there* in front of him, might have opened up the window, but he finally shut that down too.

Makino giving on Doumyoji in their conversation was her laying down everything, he trying to be honest and as explicit as possible with him in regards to the ending of their relationship. She's essentially giving him both the out and also something, ANYTHING, for him to respond to, to tell her that their relationship wasn't over. But Doumyoji accepts the situation because to him, he's already given up on them. He had given up on them when he was at NYC and he refound that resolve to close the door between them.
And, so, at least they got their closure.
Last edited by belleza on Jan 23rd, '07, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:38

ohcrapimonfire wrote:awww I think Doumyoji's mother in the drama is kind of cute, even though she's evil. She was funny in the very end of the last episode of season one (I think I left my sunglasses in the airport...)

She's really creepy in the manga, though :(
i think her make-up suites her , but i still think her smile is a bit scary though .. :blink , but the mother in the manga was completly crazy and mad , but then thats what every villan is after all ..

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:47

[quote="belleza"]
I think Doumyoji knew why Makino visited New York. If it was obvious for the rest of his friends, it would have been obvious for him as well. Afterwards his friends even vouched for Makino, the conversation turned suddenly ugly. When Makino tried to visit him again, he walked away. When Doumyoji learned of Makino's red notice, he still didn't do anything.

There was no miscommunication there -- Doumyoji had unofficially ended their relationship by disappearing off the face of the earth. But, Makino coming to New York only forced him to make their confrontation more obvious.

From her standpoint, her punching him was her trying to reconnect with him, at the least, she wanted to act the part of the proud weed girl hoping Doumyoji would then reflexively return to the snob rich guy. As she is readying to slug him, you could see the sadness in his eyes, you can see that he recognizes what she is doing, and he feels truly sorry for her and their situation..

Him ducking out was him telling her that things had changed irecoverably between them. And then he walks away.
well said , the punch really meant that he is not the old , eye to eye , mad ,crazy Domyoji .. he changed , he started to feel his responsibility , his duty as the heir of the Domyoji Zaibutsu .. i also think that the Banzai guy had something to do with it , his death really wakened things up in Tsukasa , well it's just an opinion , we'll have to wait like hell until we find out the truth ,, :goggle:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:50

HaJoSa wrote:Hi guys,

Any spoiler for ep 4?? :roll
well , i read one at arashi.vox :scratch:

here u go ,

http://arashi.vox.com/

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:59

Meanwhile I've gone to a dark corner of the room 'cause I won't be able to download anything next week :cry:
I'm sure I'll have HYD withdrawal symptoms...

Anyways, I just gotta tell someone, my heart skipped a beat at the end of ep. 2.
Last edited by princess_jime on Jan 23rd, '07, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:09

roswell990 wrote:
belleza wrote:

well said , the punch really meant that he is not the old , eye to eye , mad ,crazy Domyoji .. he changed , he started to feel his responsibility , his duty as the heir of the Domyoji Zaibutsu .. i also think that the Banzai guy had something to do with it , his death really wakened things up in Tsukasa , well it's just an opinion , we'll have to wait like hell until we find out the truth ,, :goggle:
yup yup!
there`s no doubt that tsukasa changed...he`s become more mature and responsable for his actions but that was in ny....as soon as he came back in japan a part of the old baka tsukasa came back..yet yeah i do agree with u....that nightmare of his had a huge contribution on his changing

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:19

That being said, I do think all of them have changed since 2005.

1) Doumyoji grew up a lot. He only fights every other week now.

2) Makino's been in love for the first time. She's ascending to K-drama Level A by weeping every episode.

3) Soujiro, in becoming the leader of F3 2.0, has become much more sexy and irritable. Must come with the job.

4) Akira is believable now as among the most dangerous members of the troupe. His house is truly horrifying.

5) Rui has become more autistic than ever. Everytime he plays the violin, he loses more of his ablity to speak.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:29

belleza wrote:That being said, I do think all of them have changed since 2005.

2) Makino's been in love for the first time. She's ascending to K-drama Level A by weeping every episode.

3) Soujiro, in becoming the leader of F3 2.0, has become much more sexy and irritable. Must come with the job.

4) Akira is believable now as among the most dangerous members of the troupe. His house is truly horrifying.

5) Rui has become more autistic than ever. Everytime he plays the violin, he loses more of his ablity to speak.
6)u said it all......now we`re out of talking subject :lol :lol :lol :lol i think that everything u said just shows that they all grew up.........well tsukushi became more sensitive....rui grew up and his being more and more alone in his "one person world".....and so on :mrgreen:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:37

lee`s little alien wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
belleza wrote:

yup yup!
there`s no doubt that tsukasa changed...he`s become more mature and responsable for his actions but that was in ny....as soon as he came back in japan a part of the old baka tsukasa came back..yet yeah i do agree with u....that nightmare of his had a huge contribution on his changing
but yet
......it`s not like he doesn`t love tsukushi anymore...we could see the pain in his eyes....we can see him suffering i mean yeah he grew up,he is more responsible but there something else restraining him from showing his feelings for tsukushi :cry:

kurochiisaineko

Post by kurochiisaineko » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:40

I believe there is a reason why Tsukasa ended the relationship after going to NY. One of the reasons is Tsukasa's mother. I don't know why, I just do.

But I don't believe it's over between Tsukushi and Tsukasa. Are you guys forgetting one important thing. Remember the time Tsukasa and his mother went to meet Shigeru and her parents. In that scene there was a time when Nishida passed a note to Tsukasa stating that Tsukushi had collapsed and was in the hospital. (I can't read japanese well but I just concluded that was being said from a previous scene when Tsukushi was taken to the hospital). Tsukasa read it and made an excuse to run to the hospital Tsukushi was admitted too.

From that I can tell Tsukasa is still really in love with Tsukushi. I still believe there is hope for them yet. I love Shigeru but she isn't right for Tsukasa.

Tsukasa and Tsukushi are made for each other. I can't see anyone else but them together.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:45

kurochiisaineko wrote:I believe there is a reason why Tsukasa ended the relationship after going to NY. One of the reasons is Tsukasa's mother. I don't know why, I just do.

But I don't believe it's over between Tsukushi and Tsukasa. Are you guys forgetting one important thing. Remember the time Tsukasa and his mother went to meet Shigeru and her parents. In that scene there was a time when Nishida passed a note to Tsukasa stating that Tsukushi had collapsed and was in the hospital. (I can't read japanese well but I just concluded that was being said from a previous scene when Tsukushi was taken to the hospital). Tsukasa read it and made an excuse to run to the hospital Tsukushi was admitted too.

From that I can tell Tsukasa is still really in love with Tsukushi. I still believe there is hope for them yet. I love Shigeru but she isn't right for Tsukasa.

Tsukasa and Tsukushi are made for each other. I can't see anyone else but them together.
yup it`s plain to see that these two love eachother.....yet something keeps them from being together!i believe too that the main reason is tsukasa`s mother but besides that there`s tsukushi`s pride too :cry:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:48

roswell990 wrote:
HaJoSa wrote:Hi guys,

Any spoiler for ep 4?? :roll
well , i read one at arashi.vox :scratch:

here u go ,

http://arashi.vox.com/

thankz sweetie :wub:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 23rd, '07, 21:11

belleza wrote:2) Makino's been in love for the first time. She's ascending to K-drama Level A by weeping every episode.
:lol at the k-drama level, so true! :lol

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 23rd, '07, 21:39

belleza wrote:Our local Asian station KSCI, which airs Japanese programming every Saturday night, shows NHK taiga dramas in the Saturday night spot. Since Kyomi Tsuji just finished here (still haven't made up my mind on Yukie Nakama as a dramatic actress, except I'll watch her in everything regardless), they're going to start airing Fuurin in 2 weeks Since NHK is a public TV station, that should also be true for any local station that has regular Japanese programming.

From the preview clips I've seen of Gackt, he really, really, really sticks out. Everybody else looks believably like people of that era. Whereas Gackt looks like . . . (black haired) Kenshin. Or at least, a Final Fantasy character in the 1500s. So, yes, girls be pleased. :D

Kinda looking forward to 2008 NHK Taiga season. Apparently, Aoi Miyazaki (of Nana) is going to star in that one. Huh.
Aaaargh, I wanna have a local Japanese TV station over here in Germany, too!! Heck, I sure was born in the wrong country... *wails*

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Jan 23rd, '07, 21:55

I noticed something very strange about episode 3.
At around 43:41, Doumyouji's mother and Shigeru's father seem to have a bit of a connection? Or is that just me? Doumyouji's mother glanced at Shigeru's father, and when the camera focused on him he suddenly seemed at a loss for words. Or he seemed that he lost his train of thought or something..and then OH! Oh anyway, this is my daughter..

Is that weird to only me?

ALSO! At around 34:41 and a few secs after, there's a really weird guy in the back of the crowd, and as Makino walks off..he seems like he has something to say. He's also the man who runs to her first when she passes out, around 44:19. I think he's so creepy!

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Jan 23rd, '07, 22:03

^^ekkies?!? for real o_O i never noticed that. tsk tsk. ima run home first thing after school & watch those 2 scenes xD hahas! i just finished taking Day One of my finals & of course. Hanadan is all stuck up my head >.<....
P.S. Never knew that my school would lemme use forums while im at school o_O!! YAYS!!!! hahas!!!

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 23rd, '07, 22:23

:-) i love how deep people can get with hyd2. it just shows how much of an effect it has on our lives :D

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 23rd, '07, 22:26

I´ve Watched the next episode escenes :
That kiss that Rui gives to Tsukushi should have happened earlier, at the beginning of the first season! In the manga, (after going to New York) besides of her problems with Tsukasa she stills loves him, and thinks that Rui is only a good friend for her! I don´t like this situation! I hope this problem will be solved and continue with the other stories!!! I hope episode 5 will be the Onsen scene hehehehehehe)
I leave you these images !! This is the spring scene :wub: :P

asrai

Post by asrai » Jan 23rd, '07, 22:48

Ayulyn wrote:I noticed something very strange about episode 3.
At around 43:41, Doumyouji's mother and Shigeru's father seem to have a bit of a connection? Or is that just me? Doumyouji's mother glanced at Shigeru's father, and when the camera focused on him he suddenly seemed at a loss for words. Or he seemed that he lost his train of thought or something..and then OH! Oh anyway, this is my daughter..

Is that weird to only me?

ALSO! At around 34:41 and a few secs after, there's a really weird guy in the back of the crowd, and as Makino walks off..he seems like he has something to say. He's also the man who runs to her first when she passes out, around 44:19. I think he's so creepy!

Oh that guy..he's been doing that ever since Makino started working there. I think he's just looking out for her..she is after all just a kid and yet she's working..not to mention it's a guys job. Maybe he's just taking pity on her.

Or the guy is a total noob in being an extra and forgot that he's not supposed to watch or directly look at the actors. You get that sometimes in most movies...haha =P

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 23rd, '07, 22:52

Ayulyn:
Shigeru and Doumyoji are actually half siblings. Makino's collapse will reveal that she has a terminal illness, the knowledge of which will cause Doumyoji to have amnesia, and then Doumyoji's dad shall come out of the shadows to reveal that Rui is actually a Doumyoji. Yes Hanazawa Doumyoji! And then in the final episode, Hanazawa and Tsukasa Doumyoji shall take Tsukuchi Makino to Lapland to bury her remains while an orchestral arrangement of Stairway to Heaven plays. Oh, and Hyun Bin will somehow make an appearance, but I'm not sure where. Preferably shirtless.

Okay, but seriously, I *think* they just looked uncomfortable, because it was a formal meeting. Nothing more than that (hopefully.) And it got a whole lot worse than Tsukasa took off suddenly. S and D's personalities are very close though, but I hope they don't do the half sibling route. If she starts calling him "oppa", I'm going to run away, far far away.
Meli-chan:
I like how they've set up Makino x Rui part 2. As in the extent of the manga, Rui and Makino have spent more time together than her and Doumyoji. In her eyes, Rui is the one constant in her life now, even though we know that he's changed a lot too. Rui can still turn it on to make Makino's heart skip a beat. The fact that they've FINALLY brought in Rui's patented violin seduction technique speaks volumes.

I'm not sure whether they will really set up the triangle, though. Rui loves Makino; Rui is a little bit in love with Makino; BUT Rui was also the caretaker of M+D. He doesn't do a lot, but he was always watching their love, and only came in when things got really bad. Even when he hits on Makino, you don't know whether he's doing that for his own sake or to push them back together. Maybe both. Or to put it another way, if anybody here follows Nana, Rui is playing the Yasu role.

I do feel very bad for Rui in the manga, because he never does find anybody. He kinda remains a sort of child, you know? But I think in this adaptation, they could pull off Rui getting with Shigeru somehow. If they do the onsen scene, I mean, it's going to be brutal.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 23rd, '07, 23:12

belleza wrote:Ayulyn:
Shigeru and Doumyoji are actually half siblings. Makino's collapse will reveal that she has a terminal illness, the knowledge of which will cause Doumyoji to have amnesia, and then Doumyoji's dad shall come out of the shadows to reveal that Rui is actually a Doumyoji. Yes Hanazawa Doumyoji! And then in the final episode, Hanazawa and Tsukasa Doumyoji shall take Tsukuchi Makino to Lapland to bury her remains while an orchestral arrangement of Stairway to Heaven plays. Oh, and Hyun Bin will somehow make an appearance, but I'm not sure where. Preferably shirtless.

Okay, but seriously, I *think* they just looked uncomfortable, because it was a formal meeting. Nothing more than that (hopefully.) And it got a whole lot worse than Tsukasa took off suddenly. S and D's personalities are very close though, but I hope they don't do the half sibling route. If she starts calling him "oppa", I'm going to run away, far far away.
:lol I could see you're having a complication here.
The pain of waiting for snow queen and HYD :lol

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 23rd, '07, 23:15

belleza wrote:Ayulyn:

Meli-chan:
I like how they've set up Makino x Rui part 2. As in the extent of the manga, Rui and Makino have spent more time together than her and Doumyoji. In her eyes, Rui is the one constant in her life now, even though we know that he's changed a lot too. Rui can still turn it on to make Makino's heart skip a beat. The fact that they've FINALLY brought in Rui's patented violin seduction technique speaks volumes.

I'm not sure whether they will really set up the triangle, though. Rui loves Makino; Rui is a little bit in love with Makino; BUT Rui was also the caretaker of M+D. He doesn't do a lot, but he was always watching their love, and only came in when things got really bad. Even when he hits on Makino, you don't know whether he's doing that for his own sake or to push them back together. Maybe both. Or to put it another way, if anybody here follows Nana, Rui is playing the Yasu role.

I do feel very bad for Rui in the manga, because he never does find anybody. He kinda remains a sort of child, you know? But I think in this adaptation, they could pull off Rui getting with Shigeru somehow. If they do the onsen scene, I mean, it's going to be brutal.
What do you mean by brutal, I think they could readapt this scene "wihout sex" if you mean by that, the part that shigeru want to get laid with Tsukasa... don´t you wanna see this part in the drama'? it would be sooo freakin' good!

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 23rd, '07, 23:32

The pain of waiting for snow queen and HYD
SO annoying the subs haven't come out yet for 14-16 grrrr!!!!! I mean, I already know the ending sucks, so LET me see my sucky ending already!

Meli-chan:
I felt the tone was wrong in the manga, but in the live-action, it could work given the post-breakup situation. It would work very, very well.

It's not just Shigeru strips herself for Doumyoji to win him over; it's the sheer desperation with which she throws away her pride and soul for him. She's extreme in the way Doumyoji was extreme, you know? She's really the only competitive character I felt bad for in the entire story. It was her choice, yes, and she knew about their history, but she was a good person before she decided to force her love on him. It's sad, you know? Like you want her to just stop because it's so painful to watch.

But, yeah, it would be GREAT for the drama. And, you know, it would be nice if Shigeru hooks up with Rui in the end or something.

arashisuki58

Post by arashisuki58 » Jan 23rd, '07, 23:35

belleza wrote:
The pain of waiting for snow queen and HYD
SO annoying the subs haven't come out yet for 14-16 grrrr!!!!! I mean, I already know the ending sucks, so LET me see my sucky ending already!

Meli-chan:
I felt the tone was wrong in the manga, but in the live-action, it could work given the post-breakup situation. It would work very, very well.

It's not just Shigeru strips herself for Doumyoji to win him over; it's the sheer desperation with which she throws away her pride and soul for him. She's extreme in the way Doumyoji was extreme, you know? She's really the only competitive character I felt bad for in the entire story. It was her choice, yes, and she knew about their history, but she was a good person before she decided to force her love on him. It's sad, you know? Like you want her to just stop because it's so painful to watch.

But, yeah, it would be GREAT for the drama. And, you know, it would be nice if Shigeru hooks up with Rui in the end or something.
i totally agree...i do feel bad for Shigeru because she truly does love Doumyoji enough to throw away her pride...at times, i do support her but then i wake up and see how Doumyoji is meant to be with Makino...i like your ending idea :D

chack

Post by chack » Jan 23rd, '07, 23:49

OMFG. I can finally loginnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
But yes...........
I've been reading what people write, and wow.
Mm, yeah sad about Shigeru.

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Jan 23rd, '07, 23:50

Ahh! Well, It did seem a little weird to me, but I was most likely just thinking too much. =D

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 24th, '07, 00:21

I think the idea of being with a guy who says to you: "I will try to love you", its really desperated... And Rui with Shigure?? :S

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 24th, '07, 00:36

Meli-chan:
Meli: I think the idea of being with a guy who says to you: "I will try to love you", its really desperated...

Me:
Normally I'd agree, but Doumyoji actually was in a similar situation with Makino during the 1st season. Makino hated him, and he knew she was already in love with his best friend. Makino gives him the slightest opening, and he went for it. Boy did he go for it.

Shigeru is meant to mirror Doumyoji, especially in her desperation/passion. And, because it was an arrangement, it's not an especially stinging comment for her. From her standpoint, it may even be encouraging. She'll find about Makino definitively next episode; wonder how that shakes down. Makino has an excellent jab, but Shigeru's right hook is vicious. I think Makino retains her weed title on decision, but ya never know. ;)

Though I imagine Doumyoji running out on her in a kimono did not make her feel particularly good about her chances. Heh heh. ;)

Shigeru is very much like Doumyoji without the anger, a deeply lonely person who finds it hard to make real friends. And so, she's drawn to Makino in a platonic way that Doumyoji was drawn to her romantically, though that is not obvious in the show right now. Both And part of her story arc's sadness is in knowing that, somehow, Shigeru comes to cherish Makino as a friend even after knowing all the details, even after losing.

I imagine it's the easy and generous clarity of her own love that makes Makino see how valuable and strong her own bond with Ear Lobe Guy remains.

I kinda see Rui + Shigeru as consolation prize. It would be nice to see the two other people be happy, you know.

snoozyberry

Eyebrows...

Post by snoozyberry » Jan 24th, '07, 01:01

I wrote this on my blog so I thought I should share. =P

Does anyone else think the actress who plays Domyouji Kaede has weird eyebrows? It must be some sort of muscle paralyses on her left eyebrow. I think it's weird but it does look a bit menacing which suits her character well. I don't know... just a thought. =P

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/110/3674 ... d9e2_o.jpg[/img]

aimberyo

Post by aimberyo » Jan 24th, '07, 01:13

In the last episode her eyebrows were compeltely distracting me. I kept trying to figure out if it was just for the scene and if they moved. But it does work well with her character

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 01:14

Haha, idk.
Maybe she's told to do that?

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Jan 24th, '07, 01:16

Does anyone know where I can download the full version of " Love So Sweet" by Arashi? I tried the link my friend gave me, but it was expired. If someone could direct me to a certain page/thread/post that would be awesome.
I'm really sorry if someone has already posted something like this before. ^^ '

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 24th, '07, 01:18

Does anyone else think the actress who plays Domyouji Kaede has weird eyebrows?
[img]http://www.egyptomania.de/extra/eyebrow.jpg[/img]

What do you mean? :D

Yeah, seriously, The Doumyoji's eyebrows are the strangest things I've ever seen on an actress. And I think they're real -- some other pics of her has a similar look. Just as Jun's season one hair and wardrobe were the strangest things I've ever seen on an Asian guy. This is what it sounds like when doves cry! ;)

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 01:21

eegybur wrote:Does anyone know where I can download the full version of " Love So Sweet" by Arashi? I tried the link my friend gave me, but it was expired. If someone could direct me to a certain page/thread/post that would be awesome.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7d2qb

Try?

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Jan 24th, '07, 01:24

meli_chan wrote:
I think the idea of being with a guy who says to you: "I will try to love you", its really desperated... And Rui with Shigure?? :S
It really is. I wouldnt want anyone to say that to me..If they did, Id be like "Forget that!"

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 24th, '07, 01:31

no offense to Oguri Shun's fans but this is so funny XD I found this at arashi.vox.com and the blogger writes:

damn korean fans.
why are they so funny?
this girl wrote that she has a friend that likes hanadan2.
she really likes oguri shun.
she says to her friend...
"come visit my homepage...i found an animal that HELLA looks like oguri. if i cant have oguri should i at least raise this animal? just looking at the animal makes my heart go bump bump bump..."
then the girl went to her friend's page and found...

I nevr laughed this hard since HYD1 and MBMH [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... 6_11_6.gif[/img][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... 6_11_6.gif[/img][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... 6_11_6.gif[/img]

this fan is crazy XD Oguri is still HOT though :-)
Last edited by blue_smurf on Jan 24th, '07, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 01:32

blue_smurf wrote:no offense to Oguri Shun's fans but this is so funny XD I found this at arashi.vox.com and the blogger writes:

damn korean fans.
why are they so funny?
"come visit my homepage...i found an animal that HELLA looks like oguri. if i cant have oguri should i at least raise this animal? just looking at the animal makes my heart go bump bump bump..."

I nevr laughed this hard since HYD1 and MBMH [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... 6_11_6.gif[/img][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... 6_11_6.gif[/img][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/b ... 6_11_6.gif[/img]

Hahahahahah. Funnyyyyy. xD

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 24th, '07, 01:32

Funny and, uhm, ewww!!! :D
If they did, Id be like "Forget that!"
It's not that unusual when it's an arranged marraige, particularly when there's outside interests at play. He's basically saying that he will try to cherish and love her even though the circumstances for their engagement isn't romantic whatsoever. It's almost a kind thing to say in their situation.

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Jan 24th, '07, 01:48

belleza wrote:Funny and, uhm, ewww!!! :D
If they did, Id be like "Forget that!"
It's not that unusual when it's an arranged marraige, particularly when there's outside interests at play. He's basically saying that he will try to cherish and love her even though the circumstances for their engagement isn't romantic whatsoever. It's almost a kind thing to say in their situation.
That wasn't really a thought out reply..I was just trying to relate myself to the situation. If I myself were in that situation. However, I do understand exactly what you mean. Thats just the way things would have to be.

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 24th, '07, 01:52

chack wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:no offense to Oguri Shun's fans but this is so funny XD I found this at arashi.vox.com and the blogger writes:

damn korean fans.
why are they so funny?

Lol :lol The bad thing is, one can see the resemblance! How is this animal called??

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 01:56

deshou wrote:
chack wrote:

damn korean fans.
why are they so funny?

Lol :lol The bad thing is, one can see the resemblance! How is this animal called??
Lol, I believe it's a Llama?

snoozyberry

Post by snoozyberry » Jan 24th, '07, 01:57

belleza wrote:
Does anyone else think the actress who plays Domyouji Kaede has weird eyebrows?
[img]http://www.egyptomania.de/extra/eyebrow.jpg[/img]

What do you mean? :D

Yeah, seriously, The Doumyoji's eyebrows are the strangest things I've ever seen on an actress. And I think they're real -- some other pics of her has a similar look. Just as Jun's season one hair and wardrobe were the strangest things I've ever seen on an Asian guy. This is what it sounds like when doves cry! ;)
Yes, but The Rock purposely (sp?) does that? But it's like Domyouji's mom's eyebrows are stuck there... and won't move. It boggles me sometimes and I don't know whether to laugh at her or be scared of her... :goggle:

snoozyberry

Post by snoozyberry » Jan 24th, '07, 01:58

chack wrote:

damn korean fans.
why are they so funny?

hehehe even the llama on the top left mimics his eyes... hehe =P

snoozyberry

Post by snoozyberry » Jan 24th, '07, 01:59

chack wrote:Haha, idk.
haha... I tried doing that and it's HARD!

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 24th, '07, 02:00

snoozyberry wrote:
chack wrote:

damn korean fans.
why are they so funny?

ROFL haha xD

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 02:02

snoozyberry wrote:
chack wrote:Haha, idk.
haha... I tried doing that and it's HARD!
Lol.....maybe she's had a lot of practice.

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 24th, '07, 02:08

Its hard for me to get why Doumyouji stays away from Tsukushi, most of all because
from the manga, I cant recall one moment when he wouldnt do anything or give up everything just to be with her, his mom or whatever. Sure there were Lots of misunderstandings, but he didnt miss one chance to go and save her, and his love was rarely doubted..

He goes to her after she collapses, but how come he didnt do anything about the red card? Did he trust her own strength or what? :unsure:

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 24th, '07, 02:11

chack wrote: Lol, I believe it's a Llama?

Yeah, thats it :D thanks!!

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Jan 24th, '07, 02:12

chack wrote:
eegybur wrote:Does anyone know where I can download the full version of " Love So Sweet" by Arashi? I tried the link my friend gave me, but it was expired. If someone could direct me to a certain page/thread/post that would be awesome.

Try?
Thank You sooo much !!! :cheers:

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 02:16

deshou wrote:
chack wrote: Lol, I believe it's a Llama?

Yeah, thats it :D thanks!!
xD

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 02:16

eegybur wrote:
chack wrote:

Try?
Thank You sooo much !!! :cheers:
Welcome. xD

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 24th, '07, 02:57

Belleza

I realize you replied to my post four pages ago, but how was I suppose to know there's gonna be five pages in one day? >.>

Anyways...

I think you need to realize that not everything D says is his true feelings.
Some things, he says for the sake of reputation or pride or
his agreement with his mom. Remember in the manga, there's a scene where M goes to NY, but she gets bluntly told to go home, and he no longer wants to see her? He didn't really mean that...but he was forced to say it because his agreement with his mom was, if he could turn her away now, she'll let him do whatever he wanted in four years.

I think that was mainly what drove D to act the way he did in NY. Basically, he was trying to control his emotions.

Let's assume that he LOVES her. Then, remember that before she even arrived at NY, he's seen the Treasures magazine, and she's on the front cover with another guy. He naturally feels insecure about his relationship. Also remember that he hasn't spoken to her since summer.

Of course he's going to doubt whether M is cheating on him or not. So he might have put a lid on his emotions to keep himself from getting hurt. If that's the case, he told his friends he has no feelings left for M, so that when his friends get back to Japan and M asks, she'll be told that he's not hurt by her infidelity, and they can end their relationship clean.

Another possibility (these two are not exclusive of each other) is that his mom interfered, and said basically the same thing she did in the manga. Then he certainly won't want to open his emotions, because I imagine his emotions are already on the verge of spilling, and he's just desperately keeping the lid closed. That's why he pretends he doesn't care about her, and tries to push her away. There's a possibility his mom's sending SP's to watch his every move and record his every word. That's why when the limo rolls up at the end of their first encounter, he can only say with his back turned, in a soft voice, "go home safely". It's implying that he still cares about her, and also that he wants her to go home before his mom finds her.

I think, at the baseball diamond, he looked really sad after dodging the punch because (yeah, I agree the dodge show their relationship has changed) he's just so wishing she'll understand him without him having to say everything. It's that he CAN"T say anything. So inside, his heart is split between 1) showing his emotions and making up with her and explaining everything to her and 2) push her away and at the same time, protect her.

There should be no doubt that he's trying to protect her from his mom. When his mom tells him that she knows that M is in NY, his first reaction is "how the hell did you find out so fast??"

Also, you remember what D was mumbling when he "pulled Makino out of the party" only to realize the girl's really Shigeru? He says something along the line of "I wish you'll be more mature, that you'll think things through more, that you don't jump to conclusion so fast, that you can understand things better, that you understand the situation I'm in...."
It's just so sad to think that, he was ready to set the misunderstandings straight, so if he had pulled M out, they would already have gotten a happy-ending. Of course that's not going ot happen, as it's an 11-ep drama and that was only the 2nd ep. Haha

deshou wrote:Its hard for me to get why Doumyouji stays away from Tsukushi, most of all because
from the manga, I cant recall one moment when he wouldnt do anything or give up everything just to be with her, his mom or whatever. Sure there were Lots of misunderstandings, but he didnt miss one chance to go and save her, and his love was rarely doubted..

He goes to her after she collapses, but how come he didnt do anything about the red card? Did he trust her own strength or what? :unsure:
The reason why people love the drama is because it deviates enough from the manga to give even the manga fans something new to watch :)

In the drama, the characters are more realistic.
D has social obligations as world's economic leader. He can't just throw everything into the air and rush to help M. And also read what I wrote above about his mom. It's not because he didn't want to--it's because he COULDN"Tt get away from NY. And yeah...partly, he was counting on the fact that she's strong enough.

---

About Mom...I kinda feel sorry for her.
I mean, yes, she still laughs evil, but we're starting to see a more human side of her in this series.
She's forcing the marriage to save the company. And D also wants to save the company, so it's not like she's being selfish. D is almost considered unrealistic and naive, the way he says "I'm going to figure out my own solution to bringing back the company, and still live the rest of my life with the woman I already promised myself to"

I dunno... just the way she collapsed on the sofa after the meeting, and the sad face she had when she said "we've already tried everything there is to try"... .just made her seem really human, and made me sympathize with her.
---

I also agree that there's some changes between this and the last series.

1) D is more mature, definitely. He finally realizes the world doesn't revolve around him, and he has to consider other things like social obligations before his self-interest (namely, his love interest)

2) Tsukushi has gotten WEAKER. there's a theme of love makes you weak here, I think...
I agree, she cries too much. Makes Mao-chan more admirable. Like, how can she cry so easily?? And I think she's really crying too...not like with eyedrops.

3) Soujirou....I feel like he's in a catch-22 too.
He doesn't like Yuki, but he can't just push her away because Yuki is M's best friend, and by hurting Yuki, he's turning M into his enemy. That's sure to help M and D's relationship...

And...SARA's in this drama!! And wow...when I first realized who she was....my reaction was, she's OLD. She looks like 10 years older than Yuki, and thus 9 years older than Soujirou...
4) Soujirou and Akira are much more involved in the problem between M and D. I like that :) what are friends for.

5) Rui....I feel sorry for him. in season 1, he was just approaching M to check to see if D is really serious about her...to protect her from getting hurt. But now, I think he really DOES have feelings for her.
In the next ep, Rui's gonna steal a kiss from M while she's at the hospital. I guess D had to take care of company matters and couldn't really stay by her side for so long. Then... maybe D caught sight of Rui kissing M, got jealous, and that's what drives D closer to M. Like, makes him more honest with his feelings.
oh yeah, if you want pics, go here-->
http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanadan2
(hope I got it right....)

anyways, if you look on the site, you'll see there's the top 10 scenes from manga that people voted to have on the new drama, and you see that the prom scene has a check mark next to it.... does that mean they already covered that?? if so...when??!!
I had expected it to be sweeter...not something I would easily miss...^^;

---

okay I rambled long enough.
the english community goes much more in-depth on the hyd2 discussion than the japanese community....

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 24th, '07, 03:14

sorry one last thing to add...what I saw at the japanese community that I realized was pretty profound
the manga's hot spring scene was probably replaced by the hospital scene in the drama. if you run it parallel to each other

makino sees Shigeru and D kissing --> Makino catching Shigeru and D on a date
makino's confused, but she has no time to dwell on her problem as she needs to earn more money --> she has no time to think as she's rushed off to the hot spring
doumyouji gets jealous after seeing rui kiss makino --> doumyouji gets jealous of rui and makino in the same room
oh, and of course, makino collapses in both stories.
wow

personally, I'm looking forward to
Makino's apartment floor collapsing. hehe I want to know how they'll film that. that's all. I'm really excited to see a near-kiss scene between M and D though!
yeah, like anyone's gonna care what I'm looking forward to, heh <.<

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 24th, '07, 03:38

belleza wrote:That being said, I do think all of them have changed since 2005.

Haha, Good observations.
Very true indeed.

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 24th, '07, 04:01

lsqB wrote:
wow

personally, I'm looking forward to
Makino's apartment floor collapsing. hehe I want to know how they'll film that. that's all. I'm really excited to see a near-kiss scene between M and D though!
Ah, its true, i had totally forgot about the part when she went to NY and D told her to go back :roll How could I?? And yes, hes more of a grown up now, guess he graduated and everything, so the situation is a lot different from the manga.
This is getting interesting!! :lol

Also, Im thinking this is the apartment where she will live with her brother, getting afraid of being robbed, until D moves next door... Not sure though

elyusai

Post by elyusai » Jan 24th, '07, 04:29

ohcrapimonfire wrote:awww I think Doumyoji's mother in the drama is kind of cute, even though she's evil.
And flawless too. Even though she's old.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 24th, '07, 04:38

I mean, yes, she still laughs evil, but we're starting to see a more human side of her in this series.
She's forcing the marriage to save the company. And D also wants to save the company, so it's not like she's being selfish. D is almost considered unrealistic and naive, the way he says "I'm going to figure out my own solution to bringing back the company, and still live the rest of my life with the woman I already promised myself to"

I dunno... just the way she collapsed on the sofa after the meeting, and the sad face she had when she said "we've already tried everything there is to try"... .just made her seem really human, and made me sympathize with her.

I agree.

norms

Post by norms » Jan 24th, '07, 05:18

i dnt want a mother like that hahaha too scary

dashmoo

Post by dashmoo » Jan 24th, '07, 05:38

Well i have a different story to tell...

I think that man we keep seeing jumping off the building is from the manga, where Domyouji's company fires him/lays him off, causing him great hardship, after Tsukasa got to know him and his family. He does it in front of Tsukasa and this affects him deeply - how his mother's company affects people in their life - and is why he is waking up with nightmares. THIS is why he told Makino to go home - he's trying to protect her by pushing her away. He doesn't want to tell her his trauma and is keeping it all to himself.

I also think that the "business marriage" that his mom is trying to force him into, will be resolved by Makino meeting the rich businessman (like in the manga) and something she will say will inspire this man to agree to the merger.. and he will give props to Makino - after which his mother must accept her!

Hehe guessing the story line is a lot of fun.. I hope they do something about the snowstorm scene.. very very romantic :)

Dashmoo

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 24th, '07, 06:42

I think you need to realize that not everything D says is his true feelings.
Some things, he says for the sake of reputation or pride or
That's true -- the problem here is that because the context is completely different, it's hard to evaluate what was directly caused from his mum and what was simply the consequences of the life his mom created for him. Even when taking direct plots from the original story. The chronology of the Shigeru arc is playing more or less the same way, but the psychology is different this time.
IsqB:
Let's assume that he LOVES her. Then, remember that before she even arrived at NY, he's seen the Treasures magazine, and she's on the front cover with another guy. He naturally feels insecure about his relationship. Also remember that he hasn't spoken to her since summer.

Me:
Yeah, but that is actually what I'm speaking to. Him giving him the cold shoulder through spring and summer is by itself not something Doumyoji would have normally done. The classic Doumyoji reaction is to raise hell or at least let his peoples know that this was unacceptable, being the jealous guy he is. Acting out is how he resolves his insecurities. And in fact, all of F4 as well as Junpei remark that the magazine would surely draw some kind of reaction from him. But, in this situation, Doumyoji simply does not react. Whatever he feels -- and he probably feels intense jealousy and probably wants to act on it -- he consciously backs away. His reaction actually happens a lot in long distance relationships too. Without her physically there, Makino ceased being real to him. She became a set of memories, a box of cookies, the last time they've spoken on the phone.

IsqB:
Of course he's going to doubt whether M is cheating on him or not. So he might have put a lid on his emotions to keep himself from getting hurt. If that's the case, he told his friends he has no feelings left for M, so that when his friends get back to Japan and M asks, she'll be told that he's not hurt by her infidelity, and they can end their relationship clean.

Me:
Yeah, I think you and I read the interim period completely differently. I think he already decided to break things off with Makino 9 months prior, which is what she herself had suspected. But, by not doing anything about it, not really confronting her, it made things easier for him because he didn't exactly have to tell himself that it was truly over. It's not the bravest thing to do, but for Doumyoji who was changing a lot, it's a very human reaction.

As a result, I come from the assumption that Makino visiting New York only made explicit that their relationship was probably over.

IsqB:
Another possibility (these two are not exclusive of each other) is that his mom interfered, and said basically the same thing she did in the manga. Then he certainly won't want to open his emotions, because I imagine his emotions are already on the verge of spilling, and he's just desperately keeping the lid closed.

Me:
Yeah, I thought about that too, but after rewatching the episode, I suspect that this is an example of the context between the manga and this series. Doumyoji by his own volition break things off with Makino. Maybe he was incredibly troubled by his dream sequences. Maybe it was related to his father (who's supposed to appear on the show.) Maybe in starting to become a human being, his own conscience really tortured him.

He deeply loves Makino; that is always certain, but the sadness with which he looks after her, also suggests that he himself felt that he couldn't save her from himself or his world, or that she couldn't save him from himself. At this point, it is uncertain which one it is.

IsqB:
he's just so wishing she'll understand him without him having to say everything. It's that he CAN"T say anything. So inside, his heart is split between 1) showing his emotions and making up with her and explaining everything to her and 2) push her away and at the same time, protect her.

Me:
Oh, see, I actually think at that point, his heart was shredded, but that he truly felt he had become an adult too. So, there is a bit of condescension there between him and her. He feels he is doing what is best for her, and in that regard, it is very easy for him to choose this path, because he was born to be an authoritarian. As Makino says, it's Doumyoji's habit to do things on his own and leave the rest of his people out whether what he's doing is right or not. It is his nature; only his mother has any power over him.
The puzzling thing is that, for the most part, he decided to act out passive aggressively. And that is truly not like the manga, but very appropriate were Doumyoji acting out in real life. In the manga NY scene, yes he said very indifferent, cruel things in order to protect Makino, but he was never truly passive. He still went out of his way to do the dirty work and hurt her, because Doumyoji again likes to take action.

Here, he doesn't. He has grown up, but he also knows he's running away from her. This goes back to, in this season, Doumyoji essentially making Makino make the hard decisions. Makino is the one who goes to New York to ask what the hell happened. Makino is the one who asks him out. Makino is the one who formally ends their relationship.

It makes complete sense, because that demonstrates how much Doumyoji himself is suffering, and how truly lost he feels. He feels he can do nothing, absolutely nothing for her. For anyone who truly, deeply loves somebody, it is an awful, awful feeling.

IsqB:
Also, you remember what D was mumbling when he "pulled Makino out of the party" only to realize the girl's really Shigeru? He says something along the line of "I wish you'll be more mature, that you'll think things through more, that you don't jump to conclusion so fast, that you can understand things better, that you understand the situation I'm in...."

Me:
But that's the thing. At least in the SARS translation, he doesn't say that. He says:

I'm not gonna make any excuses right now. You're so stupid for falling into that witch's trap. I really have no idea what you were thinking. Anyway you gotta think before you act or else you'll fall straight into that witch's trap. What I mean . . .you gotta grow up a little!

Now, he does give a similar speech in the manga. But the connotation was different there, and it does fit the message you suggest he gives. I would argue that, in this situation, he really is acting exactly how he did in New York, saying the same things, as essentially the "older brother" who yes is protecting Makino, but in no way is implying any "us" in the witch's trap. That is, he's upset that Makino was so "stupid" to get humiliated like that, not because it was an attack on their relationship.

IsqB:
He goes to her after she collapses, but how come he didnt do anything about the red card? Did he trust her own strength or what?

Me:
I just think it's because he hadn't been around Makino for so long, that the red card itself wasn't that "real" to him. By the time Makino had collapsed, they were in each other's live again and she was just around the corner. Meeting Makino face-to-face again had already made holding his own feelings inside really hard, and he had thought about going back on his decision.
His mom is tragic in her own way. She actually (or at least in the manga) does love her son, but she simply no longer believes in love or friendship. She is a kind of corporate warlord, and she wants him, needs him, to take her throne. Without Makino, Doumyoji would have become his mother. I should say that were his mother a man, people's reactions toward Kaede would be much more sympathetic. It's just unbecoming to see this in a mother, but as any good playwright knows, mommy issues is the basis for all screwed up antiheroes. :D

Kaede plays dirty, but she did give Makino various outs. And in the end, she gave Makino her life back and in return forced her son to take responsibility as heir to the throne. Her deal was fair. It's just that cutthroat deals shouldn't be made in matters of love.
okay I rambled long enough.
the english community goes much more in-depth on the hyd2 discussion than the japanese community....
Oh, this is my blatant attempt to get biggest thread of D-addicts. :D
In any case, I definitely do see your perspective on it. I think episode 4 will start resolving things. Hey is the . . .
amnesia or the stranded on the island thingie on that list? We have a decent shot at 200 before Friday! :D

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Jan 24th, '07, 07:25

dashmoo wrote:Well i have a different story to tell...

I think that man we keep seeing jumping off the building is from the manga, where Domyouji's company fires him/lays him off, causing him great hardship, after Tsukasa got to know him and his family. He does it in front of Tsukasa and this affects him deeply - how his mother's company affects people in their life - and is why he is waking up with nightmares. THIS is why he told Makino to go home - he's trying to protect her by pushing her away. He doesn't want to tell her his trauma and is keeping it all to himself.

I also think that the "business marriage" that his mom is trying to force him into, will be resolved by Makino meeting the rich businessman (like in the manga) and something she will say will inspire this man to agree to the merger.. and he will give props to Makino - after which his mother must accept her!

Hehe guessing the story line is a lot of fun.. I hope they do something about the snowstorm scene.. very very romantic :)

Dashmoo

Waa...I think wat you said here is very true..especially about the dream.
I think this guy killed himself bcs he's been fired and couldn't support his family after losing the job.
D then is scared if the company go down, that means all of the Domyouji employees who's lives depend on the job they have at his company will be gone and so many family will suffer. not to mention how many will do suicide? Thats why he agrees to sacrifice himself (and Makino) for the sake of thousands or maybe millions of Dom's employees?
anyway..can't wait to see this problem is solved from the merger.

Btw, what about Dom's anemsia? is it only in manga? or will they have it here as well?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 24th, '07, 14:08

norms wrote:i dnt want a mother like that hahaha too scary
oh yeah!her annoing happy face she makes when someone suffers or her creepy laugh...gives me shivers!

does anyone on here know where i can find some captures from the second season as i`m trying to make some new hyd ava`s!thanx in advance!

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 24th, '07, 14:14

Who's on Rui's side this season =) ?

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 24th, '07, 14:54

snoozyberry wrote:
chack wrote:

damn korean fans.
why are they so funny?

omg! hahha thats heccka funny! i love oguri shun tho so maybe i should get an animal like that?! heheh :mrgreen:

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 24th, '07, 14:58

oh yea and blehh rui is too quite in this season. in the manga he`s usually sleeping or making fun of makino "you`re like my pet" =)
hopefully though he`ll have something up his sleeve to get tsukasa and makino back together `cuz ahh its pissing me off that they`re not together.
if domyoji really wanted makino to know his feelings he should tell her, even if she walks away he can always shout. and me and my sis are wondering why tsubaki(?) won`t tell him what makino said about lovin` him or why sojiro and akira don`t tell makino about why tsukasa invited shigeru during their date

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 24th, '07, 15:26

more ep4, ep5, ep6, and ep 7 spoilers...

*disclaimer: supposedly these were on magazines. don't take my word or their word for it though.
From TV Guide (japan, obviously)
Even though D is running to hospital, Rui gets there first. Then D comes at the wrong time and I'm not sure how, but sees both Rui kissing M, AND Rui chatting with her parents. When D sees this, he turns away and goes home. But M will later TELL D herself that Rui kissed her

Supposedly M will say "Friends don't do these things!" somewhere in the ep, which is probably a reply to Rui saying "I just felt like doing it (the kiss?)"

Somewhere in this or the next episode, I think the hot spring scene where Shigeru does things to D...will be replaced by a hotel suite room where Shigeru does things to D.

That's suppose to be ep4

Then in ep5, D (of course) goes to Rui and beats him up.

---

According to the mobile official site

D catching sight of Rui in M's hotel room, and then going home seems to be consistent.
After he goes home, his mom puts pressure on him to go through with this marriage or else many more will get hurt.
Meanwhile Rui stays by M's side, and when Akira & Soujirou asks, he says "because M and D already broke up, right?"

meanwhile M's dad gets fired, Susumu is in middle of his high school entrance exam, and Tsukushi is in middle of her college entrance exam...and problem just piles up

---

According to TV Life p.96 (the person copied it word for word so I'm translating word for word)

in ep5, the love triangle between D and M and Rui begins...
After D forces M to admit that Rui kissed her,
D makes his way to the F4 lounge to confront Rui. There, he hears Rui's feelings and explodes. Meanwhile Shigeru finds out about D and M's relationship and is shocked, but hides her shock and pretends everything's normal.

Meanwhile Susumu meets a girl at the testing site and falls in love at first site. [me: what a time to fall in love! how can you focus on your test like that??] The girl's name is Miyuki, played by Mizusawa Nanako (too lazy to look up the proper reading) When the F4 finds out, D and Soujirou and Akira gives him relationship advice... MEANWHILE M's starting to notice Rui more, after he confessed to her.

---

in ep 6
Tsukushi will hear what happened at NY (including the dream and why D is acting so cold towards her) from....Nishida!!

---

in The Television
the first half is the same as the TV Life,
about how Rui is getting serious about M and stuff
but it also adds that

D starts opening his heart up to M again. He buys the room next to M and starts living there. [so this will be like the manga]
Meanwhile Rui goes to the school to ask them to let M retake the college entrance exam she missed [while she was in the hospital?]
Thus, both sides are helping her...
After Rui realizes he has feelings for M [about time >.>] he goes for the forward approach

---

misc:

Rui might also yell in ep 5...?

In ep 6, after M finds out about NY, she might also get a visit from D's mom
who'll suggest she goes and talk with D...
some people are speculating (or hoping, rather) that this will lead to D and M living together.

In the recruiting for extras ad, it said "for the next saturday's party scene" and it's at Kanagawa, so people are thinking it might be the party at the fishing village scene

in one article, it ended with "not to mention Valentine's is approaching..."
so maybe the drama will do something special for V day.

In the JUNON's article, the producer was saying how
In season 1, Matsujun's hair was permed. Now, he's only using the curling iron to curl it. Now, it seems that curling ironed curls will turn straight with water... which makes people think there might be the good-bye in the rain scene.

[edit]
It seems Umi-chan is also going to come in..
RIGHT when everything was going great for D and M.
so that'll be around ep 7...?
sorry for making it so long
I just basically summarized another thread elsewhere
I also apologize for the Engrish parts.
Last edited by lsqB on Jan 24th, '07, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 24th, '07, 15:28

Lifo wrote:Who's on Rui's side this season =) ?
i`m not! :lol i mean i have nothing against him,his the right person on the right place on the right time for makino but he and makino would never work out in a relationship :P tsukasa&tsukushi supporterall the way!

caryncyh

Post by caryncyh » Jan 24th, '07, 15:39

OoOOoH..!! ME ME!!! Rui supporter for life!! lol.. i simply adore Rui here.. and the preview at the end of epi 3.. WHOA!! that got me excited.. ^^

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 24th, '07, 15:40

i`m not! :lol i mean i have nothing against him,his the right person on the right place on the right time for makino but he and makino would never work out in a relationship :P tsukasa&tsukushi supporterall the way!
Me too! no matter which season, I'm TxT all the way!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 24th, '07, 15:40

Thanks, lsqB for the spoilers!

Can't wait till the next ep!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 24th, '07, 15:43

non-angelical wrote:
Me too! no matter which season, I'm TxT all the way!!
yep yep! :cheers: a love so strong a love so sweet,a love that they fight so much for :P

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 24th, '07, 15:55

lsqB wrote:more ep4, ep5, ep6, and ep 7 spoilers...

*disclaimer: supposedly these were on magazines. don't take my word or their word for it though.
From TV Guide (japan, obviously)
Even though D is running to hospital, Rui gets there first. Then D comes at the wrong time and I'm not sure how, but sees both Rui kissing M, AND Rui chatting with her parents. When D sees this, he turns away and goes home. But M will later TELL D herself that Rui kissed her

Supposedly M will say "Friends don't do these things!" somewhere in the ep, which is probably a reply to Rui saying "I just felt like doing it (the kiss?)"

Somewhere in this or the next episode, I think the hot spring scene where Shigeru does things to D...will be replaced by a hotel suite room where Shigeru does things to D.

That's suppose to be ep4

Then in ep5, D (of course) goes to Rui and beats him up.

---

According to the mobile official site

D catching sight of Rui in M's hotel room, and then going home seems to be consistent.
After he goes home, his mom puts pressure on him to go through with this marriage or else many more will get hurt.
Meanwhile Rui stays by M's side, and when Akira & Soujirou asks, he says "because M and D already broke up, right?"

meanwhile M's dad gets fired, Susumu is in middle of his high school entrance exam, and Tsukushi is in middle of her college entrance exam...and problem just piles up

---

According to TV Life p.96 (the person copied it word for word so I'm translating word for word)

in ep5, the love triangle between D and M and Rui begins...
After D forces M to admit that Rui kissed her,
D makes his way to the F4 lounge to confront Rui. There, he hears Rui's feelings and explodes. Meanwhile Shigeru finds out about D and M's relationship and is shocked, but hides her shock and pretends everything's normal.

Meanwhile Susumu meets a girl at the testing site and falls in love at first site. [me: what a time to fall in love! how can you focus on your test like that??] The girl's name is Miyuki, played by Mizusawa Nanako (too lazy to look up the proper reading) When the F4 finds out, D and Soujirou and Akira gives him relationship advice... MEANWHILE M's starting to notice Rui more, after he confessed to her.

---

in ep 6
Tsukushi will hear what happened at NY (including the dream and why D is acting so cold towards her) from....Nishida!!

---

in The Television
the first half is the same as the TV Life,
about how Rui is getting serious about M and stuff
but it also adds that

D starts opening his heart up to M again. He buys the room next to M and starts living there. [so this will be like the manga]
Meanwhile Rui goes to the school to ask them to let M retake the college entrance exam she missed [while she was in the hospital?]
Thus, both sides are helping her...
After Rui realizes he has feelings for M [about time >.>] he goes for the forward approach

---

misc:

Rui might also yell in ep 5...?

In ep 6, after M finds out about NY, she might also get a visit from D's mom
who'll suggest she goes and talk with D...
some people are speculating (or hoping, rather) that this will lead to D and M living together.

In the recruiting for extras ad, it said "for the next saturday's party scene" and it's at Kanagawa, so people are thinking it might be the party at the fishing village scene

in one article, it ended with "not to mention Valentine's is approaching..."
so maybe the drama will do something special for V day.

In the JUNON's article, the producer was saying how
In season 1, Matsujun's hair was permed. Now, he's only using the curling iron to curl it. Now, it seems that curling ironed curls will turn straight with water... which makes people think there might be the good-bye in the rain scene.

[edit]
It seems Umi-chan is also going to come in..
RIGHT when everything was going great for D and M.
so that'll be around ep 7...?
sorry for making it so long
I just basically summarized another thread elsewhere
I also apologize for the Engrish parts.
wooo thank u so much!!
OMFG!! i couldn't resist the temptation of reading all these spoilers lol!!!!
i just can't wait! sniffffff
is that really going to happen when D gets to the hospital??? OMFG!!!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Im burning like hell because of that!!
well...lets wait till friday ^_^