[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
Pnoy11
Posts: 49
Joined: Sep 10th, '05, 04:41
Location: Queens, NY

Post by Pnoy11 » Mar 29th, '07, 20:35

I just finished it a few days ago. I liked it a lot better than season 1. Definitely recommended if you haven't seen it yet!

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Mar 29th, '07, 21:12

xxTsukushixx wrote: Sasaki Katsuhiko (佐々木勝彦) as Shigeru's father (ep3,8 )
Yamamoto Kei (ep10) <--- you mean him?

everything can be found here btw: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango
Thanks a lot for your help!! I can't use the wiki, everytime i try it takes me to a blank page; but i knew i had seen them before, both in old films!

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 21:27

i think a lot of people want to see junxmao tandem again! so hoping they'd collaborate again haha! Xd yes absolute sweetness!
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
Jennehh__x
Posts: 16
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:07
Location: NYC

Post by Jennehh__x » Mar 30th, '07, 01:26

Ehh; I finished this drama some weeks/days ago x] Haha; i liked the ending :DD the pulling the scarf and kissing scene. But they didn't kiss much through out the whole drama right ?

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 12:14

no they only kissed that one time.. in the END hahaha! it sucks though... but at least the ending's happy! :lol and no season 3 haha!
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 30th, '07, 12:23

through both season 1 and 2 tsukasa and tsukushi kissed 3 times! :lol

1st kiss in the 2nd episode of the first season when tsukasa "landed"accidentally upon tsukushi and they kissed(accidentally :lol )
2nd kiss was at the end of the first season!
3rd kiss at the end of the 2nd season :lol
ImageImage

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 30th, '07, 12:30

ahhh yes if you count season 1 XD but two kisses or just one kiss is normal for a jdorama right? love story?
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

mimmi
Posts: 573
Joined: Mar 19th, '05, 22:03
Location: wisconsin

Post by mimmi » Mar 30th, '07, 17:46

Nice fairy-tale ending....interest will be "how tsukasa is gonna put back the company on top and how tsukishi is going to help him; just to prove it that her class is not so (can't find the right word....low class?)....it would be a nice movie to wrap the dorama up nicely; just a thought....

User avatar
Eternal Snow
Posts: 328
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 15:02

Post by Eternal Snow » Mar 30th, '07, 19:22

mimmi wrote:Nice fairy-tale ending....interest will be "how tsukasa is gonna put back the company on top and how tsukishi is going to help him; just to prove it that her class is not so (can't find the right word....low class?)....it would be a nice movie to wrap the dorama up nicely; just a thought....

i totally totally TOTALLY agree with u!!! that would be something very interesting to watch!!
Image

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 31st, '07, 17:31

it was cute.. and the kissing was also a good thing... coz it excites people who are watching when the next kissing scene would be... ehihihi..


[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]

User avatar
haruhi-san
Posts: 179
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 05:27
Location: The Americas

Post by haruhi-san » Mar 31st, '07, 17:37

Tsukushi and Tsukasa get a happy ending. Company's back on top, marriage in the future, and everyone trying to get along. Good ending :)
ImageImage
Currently watching
: Moteki, Pro Golfer Hana, Tumbling, You''re Beautiful (korean) , Troubleman, & Hotaru No Hikari 2 . :wub:

User avatar
babyviolet
Posts: 55
Joined: Dec 11th, '06, 05:25
Location: LaLaLand, CA

Post by babyviolet » Mar 31st, '07, 17:45

biniBningPunkista wrote:have you guys heard of the movie Tada, kimi wo aishiteru or heavenly forest? the translation was kinda off, coz it really meant- just, i love you... then they put heavenly forest coz that's where the main characters meet for pictorial practice.

this might seem overly addicted to jun matsumoto.. but anyways... it was one of the movies that made him cry...

can anyone tell me a spoiler about it??? :P or the ending? :salut: :whistling:


[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]
The girl has a genetic disease which she can't afford to grow up but coz she's in love with that guy ( tamaki who play lead male in nodame cantabile). She wants to grow up and become a great lady. So basicly she died coz she's flling in love, kinda tragic.

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 31st, '07, 17:59

babyviolet wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:have you guys heard of the movie Tada, kimi wo aishiteru or heavenly forest? the translation was kinda off, coz it really meant- just, i love you... then they put heavenly forest coz that's where the main characters meet for pictorial practice.

this might seem overly addicted to jun matsumoto.. but anyways... it was one of the movies that made him cry...

can anyone tell me a spoiler about it??? :P or the ending? :salut: :whistling:


[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]
The girl has a genetic disease which she can't afford to grow up but coz she's in love with that guy ( tamaki who play lead male in nodame cantabile). She wants to grow up and become a great lady. So basicly she died coz she's flling in love, kinda tragic.
whaaa... that was soooo sad.. :cry: but i still want to watch it even if it is that sad... did the guy get to know that she loves him? they weren't able to meet, ne? .

User avatar
Tanpoporin
Posts: 24
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 21:14
Location: San Diego

Post by Tanpoporin » Mar 31st, '07, 22:18

biniBningPunkista wrote:
babyviolet wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:have you guys heard of the movie Tada, kimi wo aishiteru or heavenly forest? the translation was kinda off, coz it really meant- just, i love you... then they put heavenly forest coz that's where the main characters meet for pictorial practice.

this might seem overly addicted to jun matsumoto.. but anyways... it was one of the movies that made him cry...

can anyone tell me a spoiler about it??? :P or the ending? :salut: :whistling:


[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]
The girl has a genetic disease which she can't afford to grow up but coz she's in love with that guy ( tamaki who play lead male in nodame cantabile). She wants to grow up and become a great lady. So basicly she died coz she's flling in love, kinda tragic.
whaaa... that was soooo sad.. :cry: but i still want to watch it even if it is that sad... did the guy get to know that she loves him? they weren't able to meet, ne? .
The movie was kinda f-ed up in my opinion cuz' of the plot. But you can download it with soft subs over at the Tamaki Hiroshi forum here. It is under Japanese Actors and Actresses.

User avatar
bewitched1101
Posts: 56
Joined: Dec 23rd, '06, 14:54
Location: ATL Georgia

Post by bewitched1101 » Apr 2nd, '07, 15:21

I feel so weird on Friday's.....it's like I have nothing to do now. I'd usually rush home and download the ep. but now I rush home to....do NOTHING!!!! What am I going to do now.......

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Apr 2nd, '07, 16:55

it is weird but we have to move on!plus bambino will start in a few days so there`s where we can focus all our attention :lol (for matsujun fans) :mrgreen: but in the meantime i saw "Pikanchi-Life is hard dakedo happy"and "Pikanchi double-Life is hard dakara happy" with all the ARASHI!i recommend those two!especially the second one!i absolutely loved it! :wub:
ImageImage

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 2nd, '07, 17:08

lee`s little alien wrote:it is weird but we have to move on!plus bambino will start in a few days so there`s where we can focus all our attention :lol (for matsujun fans) :mrgreen: but in the meantime i saw "Pikanchi-Life is hard dakedo happy"and "Pikanchi double-Life is hard dakara happy" with all the ARASHI!i recommend those two!especially the second one!i absolutely loved it! :wub:

lee`s little alien ru talking about ARASHI's movie?????

BTW, don't you guys wish that ARASHI also became guest stars or extras in HYD. that would be cute! hahaha... i just thought of that today, since they are the ones who sing the songs for HYD. and... i still love planetarium!

i just can't get enough of the HYD sound tracks! they always run through my head again and again. it's like having the LAST SONG SYNDROME. ehihihi.... :mrgreen:


[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 2nd, '07, 17:10

bewitched1101 wrote:I feel so weird on Friday's.....it's like I have nothing to do now. I'd usually rush home and download the ep. but now I rush home to....do NOTHING!!!! What am I going to do now.......

try re-watching it. after my graduation i watched it again. hahaha.. and my graduation was just yesterday :salut:


[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Apr 2nd, '07, 18:28

biniBningPunkista wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:it is weird but we have to move on!plus bambino will start in a few days so there`s where we can focus all our attention :lol (for matsujun fans) :mrgreen: but in the meantime i saw "Pikanchi-Life is hard dakedo happy"and "Pikanchi double-Life is hard dakara happy" with all the ARASHI!i recommend those two!especially the second one!i absolutely loved it! :wub:

lee`s little alien ru talking about ARASHI's movie?????

BTW, don't you guys wish that ARASHI also became guest stars or extras in HYD. that would be cute! hahaha... i just thought of that today, since they are the ones who sing the songs for HYD. and... i still love planetarium!

i just can't get enough of the HYD sound tracks! they always run through my head again and again. it's like having the LAST SONG SYNDROME. ehihihi.... :mrgreen:


[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]
yup i`m talking about arashi`s movie :-) it was hillarious :lol :lol :lol :lol and i luved the song from the end of "pikanchi double"!about arashi being guests in hanadan.........i dunno if it`s such a good idea :scratch: for example a thing that i realised after watching these two movies is that when the story doesn`t focus on one of them and it`s about all of them,none of them stand out from the crowd.......but when they`re taken as individuals as jun in hana yori dango the result is AMAZING! :blink

ps: i luved the moral of these two movies too:
1)the moral of the first movie:Life is hard but happy;
2)moral of the second movie:Life is hard thus happy;

one word changed and the semnification became so much stronger!life is hard but exactly cos it is hard it is happy :P cos whenever life becams hard there are friends to rely on,u`re never alone :P nice reaaaaally nice :cheers: :alcoholic: :thumright:
ImageImage

Aki Himemiya
Posts: 47
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 15:35
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Post by Aki Himemiya » Apr 5th, '07, 11:48

sorry... I've a question.. do You know if does japanese subtitles of this serie exist? *_*
or even the episodes hardsubbed(japanese..) :D
Last edited by Aki Himemiya on Apr 8th, '07, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.
Image....行きたいよ 君のところへ...

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 5th, '07, 14:53

are there any jun x mao fanfics anywhere?
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
bluemoo21
Posts: 19
Joined: Mar 24th, '07, 00:08
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Post by bluemoo21 » Apr 5th, '07, 19:25

yamapinku-rabu wrote:are there any jun x mao fanfics anywhere?
im not sure if its the kind ur looking for, but theres one of the hana yori dango show
its the best that ive found..

here: http://www.fanfiction.net/l/1089/3/0/1/1/0/0/0/0/0/1/

enjoy! :lol
.:currently watching:.

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e / First Kiss / Kimi wa Petto :thumright:

User avatar
princess_jime
Posts: 294
Joined: Nov 6th, '06, 22:07
Location: Venezuela!

Post by princess_jime » Apr 5th, '07, 22:40

OR, hehehehe... you could join the Love so sweet forum:
http://lovesosweet.suddenlaunch3.com/
Lots and lots of junxmao goodness, plus fanfics.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
asheka
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 19:23
Location: malaysia

Yeah!! HYD da best

Post by asheka » Apr 6th, '07, 19:56

I had finished watching HYD2, it was as happening as HYD1 and satisfied with the story line...they develop the cast. not only the lead casts. but other casts such akira,sujiroh and yuki played their role as to make the story more interesting, as it was compact, i can't stop laughing, and crying at the same time, but when the time i got so sad...funny thing happened. The story end happily ...i wonder they will make it HYD3....but the drama won't be any better if they change their cast...for me it is better add another cast rather than changing the cast. eventhough they have better actor/actress i wont have the same feeling as the original. Can't wait for the movie

V(^_^)V

Aki Himemiya
Posts: 47
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 15:35
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Re: Yeah!! HYD da best

Post by Aki Himemiya » Apr 6th, '07, 20:11

asheka wrote:Can't wait for the movie

V(^_^)V


Movie? :O
Last edited by Aki Himemiya on Apr 8th, '07, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.
Image....行きたいよ 君のところへ...

User avatar
Oguri_Shun_lover
Posts: 292
Joined: Dec 7th, '06, 13:34
Location: UAE
Contact:

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Apr 6th, '07, 20:14

movie??? :blink

HYD movie
http://ogurishun.nice-boards.com/index.htm << my forum
http://sushi4ever.livejournal.com << my LJ
Image
wating for: SMILE, Atashinchi no Danshi,Majo Saiban

User avatar
Eternal Snow
Posts: 328
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 15:02

Post by Eternal Snow » Apr 6th, '07, 20:28

MOVIE??? O.O

User avatar
princess_jime
Posts: 294
Joined: Nov 6th, '06, 22:07
Location: Venezuela!

Post by princess_jime » Apr 7th, '07, 00:01

TBS all star happenning show
For all who want to see some funny NG's of HanaDan. Plus, it sooooo nice to see the F4 and mao-chan again! Lily says they won the grand prize, congrats!
Special honto ni arigatou to nomanymore for uploading this vid on veoh! You're an angel!
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Apr 7th, '07, 00:32

princess_jime wrote:TBS all star happenning show
For all who want to see some funny NG's of HanaDan. Plus, it sooooo nice to see the F4 and mao-chan again! Lily says they won the grand prize, congrats!
Special honto ni arigatou to nomanymore for uploading this vid on veoh! You're an angel!
I downloaded it yesterday; some of the bloopers are really funny!! Matsumoto should check his kicks he almost blew Mao's head off!! They are so cute...

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Apr 7th, '07, 08:32

:lol the blooper from the end of the ep 9 with shouta was hillarious :lol :lol :lol :lol i luved the way matsujun was so ready to punch him but when he heard shouta bloopering he fell down :lol :lol :lol :lol
ImageImage

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 7th, '07, 08:48

a movie?? seriously? hmmm... that would be kinda weird if they would base it on the anime coz it has a BIG difference on the story line...

was the NG's uploaded in youtube and does it have subtitles?




_________________
[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 7th, '07, 09:20

what movie? :blink
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Apr 7th, '07, 11:29

was the NG's uploaded in youtube and does it have subtitles?
it was only uploaded on "veoh" and nope it doesn`t have subtitles yet!but that one blooper of shoita`s it`s pretty obvious cos he doesn`t use the words incorrectly it`s just that he can`t get out that word he had to say :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol he`s like "bbbbbbbbbmrmrbr" :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol and matsujun was ready to punch him(cos it was in the script) but when he heard him he fell down laughing :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
ImageImage

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 8th, '07, 10:17

i love the bloopers haha!

but jun flying in kicking was :blink a bit too weird haha! hyper!

mao-chan's bloopers are kawaii~~

shota is really the NG king? XD

anyone know where to find some hana yori dango mood themes? :mrgreen:
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
Ginoru
Posts: 1523
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 00:48

Post by Ginoru » Apr 9th, '07, 01:53

Yes, that kick was weird. And Shota really IS the king of bloopers, i remember one from the first season when Domyoji had that long, completely mistaken speech in the school cafeteria and he had that little thing to say and ... he did it again!

User avatar
bl00_4ng31
Posts: 79
Joined: Feb 11th, '07, 01:43
Location: LA

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Apr 9th, '07, 02:57

anyone have the link for shota's blooper? :lol

User avatar
trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 233
Joined: Nov 27th, '05, 05:51

Post by trunkims » Apr 9th, '07, 07:01

HI everyone!!! So I'm finally back on here again (I've been checking in but didn't feel the need to comment back...) Does anyone remember the DoumyoujixMakino collage I was going to do, and requested everone give me feedback on their fave moments?? Well I finally updated and finished something I think would be better than one wallpaper. It's on my site so PLEASE check it out and leave comments

http://trunkims.wordpress.com/

flora4444
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 18th, '07, 04:29

Post by flora4444 » Apr 11th, '07, 14:04

princess_jime wrote:TBS all star happenning show
For all who want to see some funny NG's of HanaDan. Plus, it sooooo nice to see the F4 and mao-chan again! Lily says they won the grand prize, congrats!
Special honto ni arigatou to nomanymore for uploading this vid on veoh! You're an angel!
sooo cute hor... but no english subtitle :wub:

User avatar
aeris0729
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 22nd, '07, 10:24
Location: Philippines

Post by aeris0729 » Apr 12th, '07, 04:12

ive just finished HYD2 and gosh!!! I'm really happy with the ending!! although i was sad that they only kissed once in the whole season but their last kiss in this season is rrrrreeeeeaaallllyyy swweeeettt!!!! i'm melting...wahaha i want some more of matsujun and mao.. and guys i can say that i will really miss them and the whole cast of HYD2 special jun,mao,shun and shota...Aren't there any news for a possible season3?? cause i just dont know if its realible rumor i read from other forum that there is a possible season 3...shed some bright light on this please!!!anyone...

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 12th, '07, 09:25

:goggle: whaa... im missing HYD again!!! :alcoholic:



_________________
[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 12th, '07, 12:27

me too :cry: for some reason haha! still not over it... not much news on the rest of the cast except jun!
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
aeris0729
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 22nd, '07, 10:24
Location: Philippines

Post by aeris0729 » Apr 14th, '07, 02:46

guys where can i dl the TBS all star happenning show???
i went to arashian files but MU doesn't function properly since the other day and im dying to see this vid so can anyone post the link to the vid other than MU?? thanks a lot in advance

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 14th, '07, 10:59

junmao fanvid!!!



:wub:
Last edited by yamapinku-rabu on Apr 14th, '07, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 14th, '07, 11:00

junmao fanvid!!!



:wub:

@aeris0729
i think someone at the saturn necklace LJ uploaded the bloopers clip!
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

randy_oktavinus
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 22nd, '07, 12:35

how to combine srt wit avi?

Post by randy_oktavinus » Apr 14th, '07, 11:21

hi, i've downloaded jdorama series and its subtitles,
i want to ask how to combine that avi with srt to a single file?
then,if i want to resize it,which video codec i must use,is it xvid?
and which for the audio codec?because i found a delay when i used the mpeg layer3 as the audio codec

thank you

flora4444
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 18th, '07, 04:29

Post by flora4444 » Apr 14th, '07, 17:07

yamapinku-rabu wrote:junmao fanvid!!!



:wub:

@aeris0729
i think someone at the saturn necklace LJ uploaded the bloopers clip!
awsome.. loving

somehow they remind me of previously love dovey justin timberlake & briney spear :(.....

hope they remain love forever :wub: :wub:

User avatar
princess_jime
Posts: 294
Joined: Nov 6th, '06, 22:07
Location: Venezuela!

Post by princess_jime » Apr 14th, '07, 21:03

Click Here!
To a site for downloading the All stars happening show. And be sure to thank the site owner. She's the best.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
aeris0729
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 22nd, '07, 10:24
Location: Philippines

Post by aeris0729 » Apr 15th, '07, 03:28

thanks for the replies guys!!

i miss hanadan!!!



User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Apr 15th, '07, 14:17

thankies!^_^
ImageImage

User avatar
aqatha
Posts: 90
Joined: May 18th, '06, 16:02
Location: UAE

Post by aqatha » Apr 15th, '07, 14:19

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... eproof.jpg[/img]

I love it :wub:

it is really a proof of love.. :mrgreen: ..
I miss HYD.. I hope to hear a good news soon.. like a movie.. there is nothing offical
about making a movie :cry: ..

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Apr 15th, '07, 16:27

aqatha wrote:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... eproof.jpg[/img]

I love it :wub:

it is really a proof of love.. :mrgreen: ..
I miss HYD.. I hope to hear a good news soon.. like a movie.. there is nothing offical
about making a movie :cry: ..
u can use it if u want :P oh yeah i miss hanadan too!i mean........it`s plain to see what a great dorama it was if even after a month since the las episode was aired people still discuss about it,people still make avatars with captures from it!it`s amazing! :wub:

here are a few more i just made! :P

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... tiedup.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... love-2.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... omyoji.jpg[/img]

and tadaaaaaaaaam a Kaede one!lol i thought that it would be nice to make one of her too :lol

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /kaede.jpg[/img]

and i`m not sure if i should post these here as they`re from gokusen but considering the fact that they`re with matsujun i guess it`s ok ne? :lol

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... stfine.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... lonely.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... awada2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... sawada.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... s/shin.jpg[/img]

:mrgreen: what do ya think? :mrgreen:
ImageImage

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Apr 15th, '07, 21:15

wooow, they are all lovely lee's ... :lol
i saw some more of these on other thread that you posted and they all were beautiful. so talented.
you just reminded me of gakusen, the very first time that i laid eyes on junjun and got completely hooked by those eyes. as soon as he walked in 1st ep, i was bewitched by him. it was last year this time. April, :lol :lol it has been one year now that i have been trapped in jun's webs.
Image

User avatar
mandaraya
Posts: 62
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 03:47

Hana-Rui's ride in HYD2

Post by mandaraya » Apr 16th, '07, 02:19

i can't believe i saw my dream car in this show.. if you guys are in to cars (hardcore tuners/racers like me), you know what i'm talking about. it may look like an old ride to most of you but it is not an ordinary car.. it's a toyota 2000gt for christ sakes!!

User avatar
christaluvsdrama
Posts: 396
Joined: Feb 3rd, '07, 09:20
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Hana-Rui's ride in HYD2

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 16th, '07, 02:29

mandaraya wrote:i can't believe i saw my dream car in this show.. if you guys are in to cars (hardcore tuners/racers like me), you know what i'm talking about. it may look like an old ride to most of you but it is not an ordinary car.. it's a toyota 2000gt for christ sakes!!
Oh mygosh I luvvvvvvvved :wub: his car!!!! I'm not a psycho fan of car brands and types, but I was in luv with that car. I would rewind just to get glimpses of it :P :lol
Love will come to you like the blowing of the wind....Quote by me

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Apr 16th, '07, 08:02

Issy wrote:wooow, they are all lovely lee's ... :lol
i saw some more of these on other thread that you posted and they all were beautiful. so talented.
you just reminded me of gakusen, the very first time that i laid eyes on junjun and got completely hooked by those eyes. as soon as he walked in 1st ep, i was bewitched by him. it was last year this time. April, :lol :lol it has been one year now that i have been trapped in jun's webs.
i`m glad u like them :P i sure know what u mean as he might not talk much but his eyes expression says everything :-) for me the first drama with jun(and the first dorama i ever so excluding the sailor moon live action :lol )was hana yori dango season 1!ater that i saw Gokusen and then kimi wa petto,and then kindaichi :lol
ImageImage

User avatar
Edielen
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 30th, '06, 16:32
Location: North Pole

Post by Edielen » Apr 18th, '07, 19:46

Yosh! I finally finished the series. Season 1 and season 2!
Are the rumours of HYD 3 true? I would love to see a season 3,
but without so many girls trying to get Jun's character. XDDD
Aaah...Just wish the last episode would have been all about happiness and etc,
but I guess keeping it exciting till the end is somewhat important. :)

(Overall, I liked season 1 better, even tho I knew it needed a second season badly...
But second season could shouldn't have had such depressing episodes. :/)

-edit-

Not to mention that I was quite dissapointed by the kisses.
The sun was always blocking the view. nuuu! :cussing: XDD
Last edited by Edielen on Apr 18th, '07, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mochi?
Posts: 82
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 22:39

Post by Mochi? » Apr 18th, '07, 19:56

XD love them! especially the second one

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 21st, '07, 06:38

YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

User avatar
Shunsempai
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 11:31
Location: NY, NY

Hana Yori Dango Wedding

Post by Shunsempai » Apr 21st, '07, 10:27

Hey everyone HYD2 was good but they left it with Domyouji proposal do you think they will make a wedding special or a HYD3?

marie_23
Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 29th, '06, 01:11

Post by marie_23 » Apr 21st, '07, 14:16

No, they most likely will not make a wedding episode. You should probably assume that Domyoji and Makino marries later on. After all we did get to see them engaged and they promised to never leave each other. HYD season 2 ended with Domyoji and Makino declaring their love for one another so another episode is really not need. I don't see any other future episodes with Jun & Mao in HYD.

User avatar
jin's Butterfly
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 21st, '07, 11:06
Location: UAE

Post by jin's Butterfly » Apr 21st, '07, 15:51

Currently watching ep 6 .. it's good so far ..
i like Rui

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 21st, '07, 16:41

video!!

YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

Kailey1710
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 13th, '07, 22:40
Location: United States

Post by Kailey1710 » Apr 21st, '07, 18:09

yamapinku-rabu wrote:video!!

Everytime I watch something like this.... it seems to me he likes her more and more everyday. Does anyone else feel that way? I mean, just the way he looks at her :wub:
You can pretty much tell he likes her. And vice versa. In my opinion anyway!

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 22nd, '07, 00:27

will they make a movie??? sigh... i really really hope they would make a movie!!!


_________________
currently watching:
hello miss!
Image

User avatar
yamapinku-rabu
Posts: 484
Joined: Feb 13th, '07, 22:22
Location: tomo-chan's heart <3

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 22nd, '07, 04:38

Kailey1710 wrote:
yamapinku-rabu wrote:video!!

Everytime I watch something like this.... it seems to me he likes her more and more everyday. Does anyone else feel that way? I mean, just the way he looks at her :wub:
You can pretty much tell he likes her. And vice versa. In my opinion anyway!
:w00t: totally.... i wish they were really going out nyahaha!

and make a new drama :whistling:

i miss hanadan
YaMaoPi Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/YAMAOPI/index.html
Image
avie: Ats siggy: eileenmafoy

princess_rui
Posts: 8
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 16:25

Post by princess_rui » Apr 22nd, '07, 15:30

I'm soooooooooo excited to see HYD season 2!!!

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Apr 22nd, '07, 16:54

Does anyone have the OST to season 2? I've been looking for it since mid-March. x_x

Edit: Well I haven't been in this thread since the finale aired, so I'm sorry if the OST was already shared. If so, sorry in advance. If not, here's a torrent for it. Torrent FTW! XP

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=32216

User avatar
anime76
Posts: 20
Joined: Feb 9th, '07, 12:47
Location: Malaysia

Post by anime76 » Apr 24th, '07, 17:39

love the videos by Yamapiggy on youtube. such a great song & such a good pair (junxmao).
it really brings back memories of hanadan....
Last edited by anime76 on Apr 25th, '07, 11:09, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Archaenon
Posts: 435
Joined: Mar 17th, '07, 09:33
Contact:

Post by Archaenon » Apr 25th, '07, 09:30

That was such a cute video. D: I miss handan.

garasaki619
Posts: 16
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 04:00
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by garasaki619 » Apr 25th, '07, 13:29

OMG~ I LOVE THIS DRAMA ^-^ ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE 2ND SEASON~ WAAA HANA YORI DANGO FTW~

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 26th, '07, 10:48

hahaha... i think i'll be watching this all over again when my board exams are over!
check out you tube for the NG's it was really cute...


_________________
currently watching:hello miss!
Image

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 28th, '07, 16:37

whaaa... :crazy: :goggle: they are showing hana yori dango in my country!!! and its dubbed! its so weird hearing their voices in a different way. lolz!!! :lol

User avatar
Archaenon
Posts: 435
Joined: Mar 17th, '07, 09:33
Contact:

Post by Archaenon » Apr 28th, '07, 18:34

biniBningPunkista wrote:whaaa... :crazy: :goggle: they are showing hana yori dango in my country!!! and its dubbed! its so weird hearing their voices in a different way. lolz!!! :lol
I wonder what it's liked dubbed. I haven't seen any Dorama dubbed before. =o

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests