[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 18:53

ClassicalPR wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:page 300!!!! :alcoholic: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

oh and someone asked about what did nishida mean by
"The next step is already..." i think he reffered to that obasan which was sent by tsukasa`s mom to take care of things for her....yet i think she has mistaken on this one as the obasan even if she seems really scarry i think she`s a nice person and she`ll be on their side :mrgreen: sure hope so!
Ohhhh, I guess I was overthinking it. Thanks for clearing it up for me! :lol
glad i could help :P

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 11th, '07, 18:54

najimta wrote::crazy: achhkkk shigeru makes me mad
"if you break up with me i`ll die"
thats such a lowly thing to say. especially to tsukasa who can be vunerable enough to believe she will actually kill her self. the shigeru in the manga was cooler cuz she helped em get together.
bleh when are they [shigeru and tsukasa] gonna break up for good. maybe she should end up with rui hehe :D
it is! It is! IT IS!!!
I hated her when she said that too.
she's being portrayed as a complete antagonist in the drama, while she was more ambiguous in the manga.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 18:54

As a die-hard Hanadan fan I have to be in the 300th page, too! :mrgreen:

Rui x Shigeru: That was my secret wish all along to tell you the truth. Only in the manga that is. Shigeru has a thing for guys who are somewhat different, plus she's gonna have to marry a rich boy anyway. Rui likes about Tsukushi that she's always so chipper and showing her emotions like the Eitoku girls would never do. Hence, they're perfect for each other. Hehehe. Though I gotta say I cannot really picture them together in the drama either. Hmmm...

As for Shigeru being so persistent: I can't help thinking she's really up to something. That would be just SO Hanadanish.
She's done similar before in the anime, remember?
The one thing that really made me mad at Shigeru was that she totally made me crave for those chocolate cookies. Raaagh!

@lee's little alien: I love your avatar, you know? :-)

Edit: Oops, what's this? I'm not on page 300 after all? *sigh*
Last edited by Kath-Lee on Feb 11th, '07, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 19:02

Kath-Lee wrote:As a die-hard Hanadan fan I have to be in the 300 page, too! :mrgreen:

Rui x Shigeru: That was my secret wish all along to tell you the truth. Only in the manga that is. Shigeru has a thing for guys who are somewhat different, plus she's gonna have to marry a rich boy anyway. Rui likes about Tsukushi that she's always so chipper and showing her emotions like the Eitoku girls would never do. Hence, they're perfect for each other. Hehehe. Though I gotta say I cannot really picture them together in the drama either. Hmmm...

As for Shigeru being so persistent: I can't help thinking she's really up to something. That would be just SO Hanadanish.
The one thing that really made me mad at Shigeru was that she totally made me crave for those chocolate cookies. Raaagh!

thankies! :mrgreen: hmmmmmmm i think i`ll do some more ava`s this week as i`m having an exam tomorrow and then i have another one on friday!maybe i`ll find some free time*giggles*there`s some good material in the last 2 eps! :mrgreen:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 19:05

Good luck on the exam then! Try not to fill the page with like writing 1000 times "I love Doumyouji" or something. :P

Ohh yeah, there were definitely a lot of scenes that would deserve to be photoshopped a bit. I was thinking of using something from this episode too as I don't have an avatar yet. Hmmm...

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '07, 19:09

you know what? i really think there actually might be a rui x shigeru pairing at the end.
because how else would you explain that this 2 people have never been in one place in one time. wellm except from the dom's birthday party.
i seriously hope so, anything just to get dom and makino together again
:mrgreen:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 19:13

Kath-Lee wrote:Good luck on the exam then! Try not to fill the page with like writing 1000 times "I love Doumyouji" or something. :P

Ohh yeah, there were definitely a lot of scenes that would deserve to be photoshopped a bit. I was thinking of using something from this episode too as I don't have an avatar yet. Hmmm...
arigatou!keep ur fingers crossed!lol i`d prefer doing that then writing all those things i have to write(i`m having the exam for international trade :lol )

check these out!they`re all made by me!
http://www.himura-kaoru.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=629 if u find one that u like feel free to use it :P :thumright:

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Feb 11th, '07, 19:32

lsqB wrote:
najimta wrote::crazy: achhkkk shigeru makes me mad
"if you break up with me i`ll die"
thats such a lowly thing to say. especially to tsukasa who can be vunerable enough to believe she will actually kill her self. the shigeru in the manga was cooler cuz she helped em get together.
bleh when are they [shigeru and tsukasa] gonna break up for good. maybe she should end up with rui hehe :D
it is! It is! IT IS!!!
I hated her when she said that too.
she's being portrayed as a complete antagonist in the drama, while she was more ambiguous in the manga.
Yea, I started noticing that about Shigeru too! At the beginning of season 2 I was like, eh it's ok, I know Shigeru is a sweet heart. But this whole persistance thing is getting on my nerves and I'm about to hunt down the scriptwriters to beat the crap out of them. At least ep 6 gives some hope for TsukasaxTsukushi right?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 11th, '07, 19:37

lee`s little alien wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote:Good luck on the exam then! Try not to fill the page with like writing 1000 times "I love Doumyouji" or something. :P

arigatou!keep ur fingers crossed!lol i`d prefer doing that then writing all those things i have to write(i`m having the exam for international trade :lol )

http://www.himura-kaoru.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=629 if u find one that u like feel free to use it :P :thumright:
u made these??!

Wow I luv them :wub:

Good job^^

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 19:40

Issy wrote:you know what? i really think there actually might be a rui x shigeru pairing at the end.
because how else would you explain that this 2 people have never been in one place in one time.
Hmmm... Makes sense. Add, until now everything revolves around the two of them. They are kind of too important and often also too friendly to be just kicked off the story like some dirty playing intruder.

lee`s little alien wrote: check these out!they`re all made by me!
http://www.himura-kaoru.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=629 if u find one that u like feel free to use it
Wow! Thanks so much. They are awesome! I really like "Let's get it on", "Kawaii", "Akira's boiling point", "One second late" and then of course the one you have. But I think I have decided for one, and I will probably keep it until I finally pull myself together and actually make one myself.
As for your exam: You know, though it might not sound like the most thrilling subject it's actually quite close to what Doumyouji does. :whistling: Reconceive it: You're working on becoming a zaibatsu, too. Hehehe.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 19:55

AzNightDreams wrote:

u made these??!

Wow I luv them :wub:

Good job^^
yep!thank you so much!i`m glad u like them :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 11th, '07, 19:57

Kath-Lee wrote:
Issy wrote:you know what? i really think there actually might be a rui x shigeru pairing at the end.
because how else would you explain that this 2 people have never been in one place in one time.
Hmmm... Makes sense. Add, until now everything revolves around the two of them. They are kind of too important and often also too friendly to be just kicked off the story like some dirty playing intruder.

lee`s little alien wrote: check these out!they`re all made by me!
http://www.himura-kaoru.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=629 if u find one that u like feel free to use it
Wow! Thanks so much. They are awesome! I really like "Let's get it on", "Kawaii", "Akira's boiling point", "One second late" and then of course the one you have. But I think I have decided for one, and I will probably keep it until I finally pull myself together and actually make one myself.
As for your exam: You know, though it might not sound like the most thrilling subject it's actually quite close to what Doumyouji does. :whistling: Reconceive it: You're working on becoming a zaibatsu, too. Hehehe.
thankies!i`m glad u like them and that u decided on one of them :P use it as long as u want :-) as for my exam,never thought of it this way :lol suddenly feel more into this subject :lol heh if i had a mother like kaede i`d love living in garbage than becoming a zaibatsu :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 11th, '07, 20:39

301 pages....mmmmm... maybe we will beat the Yamapi thread! :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 11th, '07, 20:41

Ya this thread seems VERY active^^

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 11th, '07, 22:47

Kath-Lee wrote:As a die-hard Hanadan fan I have to be in the 300th page, too! :mrgreen:

Edit: Oops, what's this? I'm not on page 300 after all? *sigh*
mmm about Shigeru
Well, since the pace in the second series is a little melted up respect to the manga one, I think they're now in the part Shigeru is trying to get Tsukasa, but at the same time wants Tsukushi to be true to her feelings and confess, so she's pushing the situation. She wants Tsukasa to tell her to stop, and Tsukushi to confess she's still in love with him, but she can't give up her own pride either, plus she thinks she's in love too.

What I think is creepy is Rui's love for Makino, in the manga he was more sweet, and in the series he seems to be obsessed with her.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 22:58

mcg wrote:
What I think is creepy is Rui's love for Makino, in the manga he was more sweet, and in the series he seems to be obsessed with her.

Speaking of being obsessed, isn't that what we love so much about Doumyouji's love for Tsukushi? So far I don't see anything wrong with Rui being in love with her. I only really dislike him for being so full of himself.

I agree 100 % with what you wrote about Shigeru. At any rate, I try to trust her right now as she's my favourite female character in the manga and I would hate her to be a second Sakurako.

Kirali

Post by Kirali » Feb 11th, '07, 23:12

*nods* We do not need a second Sakurako >_<

I loved it when they first introduced Shigeru and now, although she is acting pretty desperately, I can't help but feel somewhat sorry for her. She believes that she is in love with Tsukasa...whilst knowing that he still hasn't sorted out his feelings for Tsukushi.

Like in ep 5:
When she was trying so hard to still be her happy and optimistic self after running in to see Tsukasa on top of Tsukushi on the floor. It was kinda painful watching her
I don't think Rui's love for Makino is being portrayed as creepy. If anything I totally wanted to comfort the poor boy when:
Makino rang him and he answered straight away, only to be hung up on.
He sounded so cute! So excited to get her call XD

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Feb 11th, '07, 23:17

umm i wasss wondering where can you doing it ? :wub:

EvilGrinsekatze

Post by EvilGrinsekatze » Feb 11th, '07, 23:30

I would like to know whom Tsukushi is going to say:
that he is not the right man for her

in the next ep :pray:
I hope that Rui is going to be with her, but well.... *looks over to Tsukasa*
*shrinks*
Ay, this is too much for my brain right now :blink
I want Rui to be with her *puts up a Rui-flag in her room*
Well that's said, not that someone says something:
I think he's the better part for Tsukky because he already said those kinda things to Tsukasa in season 1, so what would be so bad about it, if Tsukky and Rui would become a couple? I would really like to see those two together again *-*

What do you think or know about Soujirou and Yuuki?
:wub: I love this pairing, even if they aren't a couple, the two of them are acting in such a cute way *-*
why do u think/know is Soujirou crying in the next ep?

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 11th, '07, 23:42

EvilGrinsekatze wrote:I would like to know whom Tsukushi is going to say:
Dunno if you you've ever heard of the
rain scene
that's (strangely enough) pretty popular among the manga fans. My guess is that the line you're confused about is exactly that scene, thus she's probably saying it to
Doumyouji.
Uhm... "Tsukky"??? :blink

@Kirali: Hahaha, I was thinking the same! Though I've always been rooting for Doumyouji I really thought like: "Ouch, that must've hurt..." Well he was motivated enough by her call to head for her place right away. Lol!
Last edited by Kath-Lee on Feb 11th, '07, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 11th, '07, 23:45

if someone answers that question i sure hope its put under a spoiler tag with TONS of warning signs...not that that would stop me looking :glare:

am i right in thinking the original version of flavor of life was played in ep 6, at the bridge bit...the beginning sounded different and a bit more upbeat, but the singing sounded the same...maybe the original will be a totally new recording, could seomeone send it to me if they have it? the full love so sweet was played in ep.5 i thought maybe its timei get to hear full flavor...

i think someone should make and sell team rui/team domyouji t-shirts, id buy one...sorta like the team aniston/jolie or team duff/lohan :lol

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 12th, '07, 00:32

lol, as much as i love HYD and would love to join in the discussion, i feel that I can really say much as ive never read the manga.

is it just me, or do other people feel this way? lol

symanith

Post by symanith » Feb 12th, '07, 00:34

in the next ep :pray:
I hope that Rui is going to be with her, but well.... *looks over to Tsukasa*
*shrinks*
Ay, this is too much for my brain right now :blink
I want Rui to be with her *puts up a Rui-flag in her room*
Well that's said, not that someone says something:
I think he's the better part for Tsukky because he already said those kinda things to Tsukasa in season 1, so what would be so bad about it, if Tsukky and Rui would become a couple? I would really like to see those two together again *-*

What do you think or know about Soujirou and Yuuki?
:wub: I love this pairing, even if they aren't a couple, the two of them are acting in such a cute way *-*
In answer to your second spoiler question, although I don't "KNOW" oficially, I would think that it would be pretty easy to figure it out.
the crying seen is probably a flashback to a scene in Soujirou past pertaining to his first love. It's probably how he reacts during a heartbreaking scene when the girl is breaking up with him and says something hurtful. If that makes any sense.
I really like Rui in this version of the drama and I think he's being a little misunderstood.
I personally think his behavior is based off of two possibilities: 1) He may be trying to make his relationship with Makino more romantically based as a kind of rebound because his own relationship didn't work out so well, or 2) He realized over the time he spent with Makino while Tsukasa was away, realized that he really cares for Makino, and isn't going to be a pushover this time around.
If you think back to the first season when he said that if Tsukasa hurt her again, he wouldn't let her go, I think that there may have been more to his meaning than originally thought. I really like this version of Rui because he's becoming more passionate about the things he cares for and is showing more emotion than his previous mask of indifference. :wub:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 12th, '07, 00:38

Sara's Soujiro's first love. Don't know how they're gonna make the situation in the series, but in the manga, Sara tried confessing to Soujiro, but he skipped the date cos he didn't want to recognise what he felt for her, he kept dating spectacular girls in front of her and treating her just like a sister. When Yuuki finds out about this, she tries to know what was that Sara wanted to tell during that date Soujiro never went to. She ends up knowing that Sara wanted to confess in a very romantic way, so she shows it to Soujiro, even being in love with him.
When Soujiro sees it, he cries cos he understands what he was missing and dissing, so he tries to rescue that moment and catch up with Sara again, but it happens that when he sets up the date again, the most important thing -the way she was using to confess- is no longer there, so they both realise their love was something that should have been pursued in that past, and that in this present has gone.
That makes Soujiro vow that he will never feel that way again for a girl, cos he thinks he's not made to love just one girl.

What happens with Yuuki later, that's another story...

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 12th, '07, 01:30

animefreak wrote:lol, as much as i love HYD and would love to join in the discussion, i feel that I can really say much as ive never read the manga.

is it just me, or do other people feel this way? lol
lol I feel the same way! I've only read like the 1st volume...

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 12th, '07, 02:03

About Rui-Shigeru thing, although my heart bleeds for them I personally think that they shouldn't be together just because both of them are heartbroken. The relationship will be more comfort love relationship than real love relationship.

I understand that it's natural for viewers to see everyone pulls through at the end - everyone should be happy. But love is more complicated. Just take Soujiro's view on love (Episode 4) for that. In love, some people will triumph... and for others, they will get hurt over and over again and yet they never give up without a fight - in this case, Shigeru. Don't hate her for that. She's only trying to open her door of destiny (taking the dango store owner's advice - Episode 2). For the time being, let's throw rotten tomatoes at AKIRA - he also had a part in this (Episode 5). Akira-san...you should be dodging left and right now....

Maybe if Rui and Shigeru want to join force to break D-M's love bond - by all means be together. Plot things out... (sorry.. i watch too many telenovelas, I don't think it'll happen in this drama though) ..he..he.. evil... (horns sprout from my head).

OFF TOPIC: Valentine's coming guys. Let's do it HYD style. What's your taste of love? (hope it's not a year old cookie hidden somewhere in you drawers) I started to think about it after the 'taste of love' scene. I have identified mine (my taste of love, that is)..... ya, I'm sure now. So, for this year's valentine's day, my love one will get 'the taste of love' from me (or I'm just being cheap).

kawaiiberry98

yayy

Post by kawaiiberry98 » Feb 12th, '07, 02:05

i've been following this thread for a while and now i'd love to join the talk! hahaha i am absolutely in love with the new season (crazy fan of the 1st) and am a Domyouji+Makino (DOMINO) fan! hehehe.

the new series is testin me though, im really lovin Rui! hehehe. i've yet to watch ep 6 but ive heard its so gooood! also, Girls Who Like Guys That Look Like Girls Club.. how do you join?? ID LOVE TO!! hehe im a Yamapi & Kame fan!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 12th, '07, 02:10

I dont think you need permission to join^^

SummerMemories

Post by SummerMemories » Feb 12th, '07, 02:19

I am sooooo happy that the series is going in a different way. its not only focused now on tsukasa/makino/rui/shigeru but it is now including the other members of F4. i love it.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 12th, '07, 02:25

Man, I reallly wanna join in the discussion.
But I don't even know where to start...
Anyone care to help ;) !

I need my hana yori dango thoughts to flow out x) !

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 12th, '07, 02:41

Oh man! It's been soo long since I haven't been on here.. God, I love HYD. I must say, the beginning kind of felt awkward to me. Just to me though.. But now, everything's going so smoothly.. I can't seem to stop watching. I'm sure you all know what I mean! Geezus, the last 10 minutes of episode 6 had me glued to the screen. I teared for Domyouji! For some reason, I felt that the scene where
Makino gave him back the necklace was almost as heartbreaking as the moment when Makino refused to tell Domyouji she liked him before the basketball competition. And them the portion in the manga where Shigeru bought Makino something and then Domyouji asked her if that's all she's worth.. And Domyouji slapped Makino. God, that scene killed me! It was so sad.. Good thing they didn't show it.
But I do wish that they show the scene where Domyouji runs after Makino when she's on the bus! That would be awesome.

Ilovehyd:
Yeah... I know what you mean! I kind of just talked.. not really joining in the discussion. Sorry!

But I share all of your obsession! I can't wait til the 7th episode... I'm not even thinking about the subs coming out.. I'm more focused on the 7th episode.. I can believe there's only 5 episodes left! The thought makes me sad! But I do wonder what else they have in store for us! Hopefully a more intimate kiss between Tsukasa and Tsukushi. That would be perfect!
I do feel sorry for Rui though. I feel more sorry for Rui in this drama than I did in the manga. :scratch:

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 12th, '07, 03:35

hmm_yeh wrote:Oh man! It's been soo long since I haven't been on here.. God, I love HYD. I must say, the beginning kind of felt awkward to me. Just to me though.. But now, everything's going so smoothly.. I can't seem to stop watching. I'm sure you all know what I mean! Geezus, the last 10 minutes of episode 6 had me glued to the screen. I teared for Domyouji! For some reason, I felt that the scene where
Makino gave him back the necklace was almost as heartbreaking as the moment when Makino refused to tell Domyouji she liked him before the basketball competition. And them the portion in the manga where Shigeru bought Makino something and then Domyouji asked her if that's all she's worth.. And Domyouji slapped Makino. God, that scene killed me! It was so sad.. Good thing they didn't show it.
But I do wish that they show the scene where Domyouji runs after Makino when she's on the bus! That would be awesome.

Ilovehyd:
Yeah... I know what you mean! I kind of just talked.. not really joining in the discussion. Sorry!

But I share all of your obsession! I can't wait til the 7th episode... I'm not even thinking about the subs coming out.. I'm more focused on the 7th episode.. I can believe there's only 5 episodes left! The thought makes me sad! But I do wonder what else they have in store for us! Hopefully a more intimate kiss between Tsukasa and Tsukushi. That would be perfect!
I do feel sorry for Rui though. I feel more sorry for Rui in this drama than I did in the manga. :scratch:
Yeah, that's true.. I also can't wait til the 7th episode.. I wanna see a more intimate kiss betweeeeen domyoji and makino too. harhar. :) ! It would be the aaabbsolute best. :) ! It's so hard to chooose between Rui and Tsukasa.
Like on Tsukasa case, he did kinda leave her there for a year, while Rui was with her to whole way, listening to her and everything.
But Rui did have that clear pathway to get makino early in the season, but at the time. He had Shizuka.
Tsukasa actually took the initiative to make her fall in love with him and stuff..

Blah. Who would YOU chooose if you were makino ? ;) !

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 12th, '07, 03:42

Hm...that's a good question ilovehyd...i think i'd be torn between the two because of the same reasons ur talkin bout. I mean...Rui was there for her when Doumoji was god knows where, but then Doumoji actually took the risk of falling in love with her, and making her fall in love with him even though he probably knew that his mother will not accept it.

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 12th, '07, 03:52

ilovehyd wrote: Ilovehyd:

Blah. Who would YOU chooose if you were makino ? ;) !
HANADAN wise: Domyoji
Real-life wise: Probably Rui..... (too much peer pressure). Don't know..never have guys chasing after me this way before.
If-Possible Wise: SOUJIROH!!!

savagett

Post by savagett » Feb 12th, '07, 04:00

but i am all for Tsukushi x Tsukasa happy ending. these two have to end up together[/b][/color].
:-) I know, to be as a dorama, for all audiences, they should be together as a happy ending, or all of us will keep :argue: ..~~
let's just wait for the last few eps for fun ~~

still, i want to say about rui,
i think nothing is wrong with his attitude. He is quite active to this relationship compared to his personality, and he did not bother others all all. Since makino has already realized her love for tsukasa, what bother her is not rui now but all the business matter, the sacrifice of others. Rui actually knows it, he just want some sunshine to his cold inner world... :cry: :cry:
so, as a supporter rui, let's say, he devers a better girl, but meybe not shigeru.......(I cant buy it ) and he will be glad for makino's happy ending..

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 12th, '07, 04:41

For me, it will be great if Tsukushi and Tsukasa get along in the end. :wub:

Rui ..... (have no idea). Since he broke up with Shizuka-san, it'll be better if he can be with Shigeru, then he wont be bored. :-) Beside, Shigeru's character is the same as Tsukushi's :thumleft: ~ :thumright:

Sojirou ~~~ cant judge now. There will be a lot of stories about him on the next episodes.

Akira ~~ same as Sojirou !!! :|
Last edited by Lil' SnowFlake on Feb 12th, '07, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.

gtxtom

Post by gtxtom » Feb 12th, '07, 05:41

Am I the only one who wants to see it end up as Shigeru and Tsukasa as a couple and Tsukushi and Rui as another couple? I haven't read the manga so I don't know what happened or will happen in it, but I'd prefer it MY way :lol

I also personally think Shigeru is suuuuuuuuuuuuper cute!

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 12th, '07, 06:48

woah!! this thread is in its 300+ page..
way to go guys!! :cheers:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 12th, '07, 07:02

i'm also curious about the sara-soujiroh-yuki plot..

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 12th, '07, 07:40

i dont know why but i like rui's character..... i mean even in MG1, I wished ShanCai ended up with Lei instead of Dao Ming Sz. And now, I wish Makino would end up with Rui.. but I guess, it has to be Makino and Domyouji till the end right? I'm glad im not in Makino's shoes, pressured to choose between two gorgeous guys.. well, i'll take that back.. i think i wanna be in her shoes. haha

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 12th, '07, 07:47

@gtxtom and cuteangelika: OMG! I soooo wish Tsukushi would end up with Rui!! They would look pretty good together! I agree!

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Feb 12th, '07, 08:18

awiies!!! Lee's little alien!! I LOVE UR ICONS!!!

spat

Post by spat » Feb 12th, '07, 09:14

Guys!
Don't you know the name of a song in the end of episode 2x03 when Tsukasa rushes to hospital and where to get it?

mojrz

Post by mojrz » Feb 12th, '07, 10:47

are you talking about the flavour of life? its by utada hikaru. you can try multiply.com and search. its goooood [: if its not sorry lol im short term :scratch: :scratch:

mojrz

Post by mojrz » Feb 12th, '07, 10:51

ohhhhhhhboy ep6 was greatttt.
especially domo's expression when makino came out from the box
AND
the slow motioning of his fly onto the bed was lik omfg hilarious HOHO[:

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 12th, '07, 11:14

Just wondering,... are there guys in this thread?? Mostly, we heard this and that are "SO HOTTT!!" and stuff and I assume that you're all ladies. Just wondering...., nothing to it.

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!!

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 12th, '07, 12:32

i can't believe that we keep it up up to 300+ pages!!! Congrats to everyone!! Omedetto Gozaimasu!! Let's keep it up minna!!!

I wish that i can dl ep6 already...
i hope that they put more of manga's sweet scenes...because i've just finished reading the manga and shocks!!!it was so great!!! tsukasa is really sweet and aggressive to tsukushi!!! and Rui is so cute Gosh!!! i love soujiroh's child hood love story aaaahhhh.... I was so touched when i saw him crying....

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 12th, '07, 12:37

arashi.vox.com Has direct download hardsubbed...no separate parts. And it's fast. Started mine about 10 minutes ago and it's 48%.

harmony

Post by harmony » Feb 12th, '07, 12:53

Since the drama is different from the manga... I'm wondering what Nishada meant when...
He said that "the next step has already"..... Could this mean we might see a new character pop up to "seduce" Tsukushi away from Tsukasa? - like in the manga?
Since she's up to the maid part, next would be the rain scene, then fishing village, back to tokyo, and the Tsukasa look-a-like....
I really don't know what will happen, and it's kind of annoying.... It'd probably be better if I'd never read the manga or the anime, and just watching for the first time...
but I do wanna see the bus scene!! ;o; one of my favorites~~~
They cut so many things from the drama that I love *flails* so I dunno...
I wouldn't mind a season 3 if it meant fitting in more scenes from the manga ^_^;;;
AND THEN END WITH A WEDDING XD HAHAHAHAHAHA... Even though I always want Tsukushi and Tsukasa to be together, imagining them getting married in the drama... it's HILARIOUS @_@
I'm just bored and babbling nonsense lolol~~

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 13:19

harmony wrote:Since the drama is different from the manga... I'm wondering what Nishada meant when...
He said that "the next step has already"..... Could this mean we might see a new character pop up to "seduce" Tsukushi away from Tsukasa? - like in the manga?
Since she's up to the maid part, next would be the rain scene, then fishing village, back to tokyo, and the Tsukasa look-a-like....
I really don't know what will happen, and it's kind of annoying.... It'd probably be better if I'd never read the manga or the anime, and just watching for the first time...
They cut so many things from the drama that I love *flails* so I dunno...
I wouldn't mind a season 3 if it meant fitting in more scenes from the manga ^_^;;;
AND THEN END WITH A WEDDING XD HAHAHAHAHAHA... Even though I always want Tsukushi and Tsukasa to be together, imagining them getting married in the drama... it's HILARIOUS @_@
I'm just bored and babbling nonsense lolol~~
nishida is refering to
the that obasan that came at the end of the 6th episode!as for what u said about the appearence of a guy that is tsukasa`s look-alike i sure hope hey don`t bring that up in the drama!it would mean just more pain to tsukasa and tsukushi as i`m sure that she would do that just to hide her feelings for tsukasa :cry: i don`t want anymore tears! :unsure: :cry:

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 12th, '07, 13:43

harmony wrote:Since the drama is different from the manga... I'm wondering what Nishada meant when...
If you check dramawiki for the second season, in the character tree, at the bottom right.. there's a person with no face nor name.. Could it be the person you're talking about?! But I don't see him connected to Tsukushi.. so i could be wrong. It might be the next thing they're working on, being that Tama is there now. Aw! I love Tama, she's hilarious.. but her introducing scene.. with the chin was eerie! Ahaha.

Anyhow, I'm all for Tsukasa! I never liked Rui for Tsukushi.. though he has done so much for her.. It was always Tsukasa who truly went to hell and back to save and court Tsukushi. Aside from Business matters, Tsukasa really fought for Tsukushi. He stood up to Kaede. Rui may need some ray of light in his life, but so does Tsukasa. He grew up with virtually no parents, only Tsubaki. Well that's just my thought. Love live Tsukasa x Tsukushi! I have nothing against Shigeru and Rui.. but I don't see that happening here.

One thing i definitely don't want to see in the last episodes is:
Tsukasa having amnesia. That would be horrible.. Or maybe they can somewhat base the third season [wow I'm think wayyy ahead] on this. BTW.. don't know if anyone wants to read a fanfic.. but this person's really good.. she had one based on this amnesia deal.. feel free to read if you like! The first 3 or 4 chapters are tear jerkers of "Things to Come." It's still unfinished, but thought I'd share :lol http://daisuki.owarinai.net/words/fanfic.html

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 12th, '07, 14:10

harmony wrote:
I read a theory....
Nishida is referring to the fact that Kaede has found another rival to pry Doumyouji from Tsukushi, in a character that would correspond to Amon in the manga.

There's suppose to be a new character in ep7 or 8, played by Tanaka Kei, and I'm starting to believe he's Amon. Or, not exactly Amon, but someone hired by Kaede to intervene.

Also the fact that Tsukushi says "you're not the one for me"... I'm starting to belive she's going to say that to Doumyouji, because in one clip I saw, that line is played over the scene where Tsukushi comes out of huge double doors (most likely doors to Doumyouji's room).

Ep7 or 8 will probably be the rain scene...

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 12th, '07, 15:30

Ugh.....

Sometimes I just want to strangle poor Makino!!!! It gets to me every time she holds her true feelings inside. I want to just jump into the TV and say "JUST TELL HIM HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!!" hahahahaha I know it's got to be hard for her, she's so set on not hurting other people, but she's hurting herself more than anyone else.

I can't wait to see what happens next tho!!!!! Ugh.....just one more week to go....haha

gtxtom

Post by gtxtom » Feb 12th, '07, 15:30

bmx wrote:Just wondering,... are there guys in this thread?? Mostly, we heard this and that are "SO HOTTT!!" and stuff and I assume that you're all ladies. Just wondering...., nothing to it.

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!!
ME!!!!! I'm a guy.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 15:36

bewitched1101 wrote:Ugh.....

Sometimes I just want to strangle poor Makino!!!! It gets to me every time she holds her true feelings inside. I want to just jump into the TV and say "JUST TELL HIM HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!!" hahahahaha I know it's got to be hard for her, she's so set on not hurting other people, but she's hurting herself more than anyone else.

I can't wait to see what happens next tho!!!!! Ugh.....just one more week to go....haha
*joins u in "make makino finally confess"operation* once she heard tsukasa confessing twice....what is she waiting for?????? :crazy: but i`ll just take that "answer"she gave him like a half confession ne? :mrgreen: :wub:

elbowslayer

Post by elbowslayer » Feb 12th, '07, 15:49

please tell me the rain scene isnt the one where they break up and there done........if it is....im tearing hellas

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 12th, '07, 16:03

ooooooh! I'm starting to think...
Maybe we'll get to see the part she's running away to her parents, at that fishermen's village, and the 'senpai' maid knows she's in mad-love with Domyouji, but she lets her go, and Dom and Rui and all the F4 guys go after her... ?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 16:07

elbowslayer wrote:
please tell me the rain scene isnt the one where they break up and there done........if it is....im tearing hellas
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I DON`T WANNA SEE A SCENE LIKE THIS! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:NO MORE TEARS!i wanna see them living happy lifes!i wanna see them enjoying their love...i don`t wanna see tsukushi and tsukasa in yet more pain! :cry:

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 12th, '07, 16:09

mcg wrote:ooooooh! I'm starting to think...
Maybe we'll get to see the part she's running away to her parents, at that fishermen's village, and the 'senpai' maid knows she's in mad-love with Domyouji, but she lets her go, and Dom and Rui and all the F4 guys go after her... ?
Yeah I think that is what they have planned. If there is
that rain scene. I think Kaede comes back to find Tsukushi living at her house and she threatens her to break it off with Tsukasa permanently. That rain scene will be where she tells Domyouji that she doesn't love him.. I hope they don't use the portion where Tsukasa asks her if she ever really loved him and she says no. But yeah.. I think that Keikei guy will be the guy she meets at the fishing village. As for who's going to get her.. I think it's going to be Soujiro, Akria, and Rui.. In the manga.. Domyouji didn't care [not that he didn't care..] buy he is facing the fact that Tsukushi "never" loved him. This is going to be good. I'm psyched!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 16:13

i really really really reallyreally don`t wanna see that scene! :cry:

bmx

Post by bmx » Feb 12th, '07, 16:45

gtxtom wrote:
bmx wrote:Just wondering,... are there guys in this thread?? Mostly, we heard this and that are "SO HOTTT!!" and stuff and I assume that you're all ladies. Just wondering...., nothing to it.

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!!
ME!!!!! I'm a guy.
Hi..

I'm glad. It's just that I would love to see opinions from both male and female viewers... like who should end up with whom and such. From guys' point of views, what do you think of both Rui and Tsukasa? Which character (hotness aside..) catch more girls in real life?

sorry, if this sounds like a character-analysis exam question..(actually, I just came back from Snape-is-Evil-vs-Snape-is-not-Evil-vs-Snape-is-SO-complex forum. those people in HP fandom are wayyyy crazy. a 300++page thread is nothing there). Anyway, this is an open question to all guys.. and girls alike.

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 12th, '07, 17:11

hmm_yeh wrote:
mcg wrote:ooooooh! I'm starting to think...
Yeah I think that is what they have planned. If there is
that rain scene. I think Kaede comes back to find Tsukushi living at her house and she threatens her to break it off with Tsukasa permanently. That rain scene will be where she tells Domyouji that she doesn't love him.. I hope they don't use the portion where Tsukasa asks her if she ever really loved him and she says no. But yeah.. I think that Keikei guy will be the guy she meets at the fishing village. As for who's going to get her.. I think it's going to be Soujiro, Akria, and Rui.. In the manga.. Domyouji didn't care [not that he didn't care..] buy he is facing the fact that Tsukushi "never" loved him. This is going to be good. I'm psyched!
Yeah but he goes cos I think one of the guys (it was Rui?) tells him that Makino might be feeling bad or sick, and he says he will go just to make sure, so when they get there, he says something like 'You see? I told you she was fine!' In a very angry mood... but There's that other guy that Tsukushi knows cos he thinks its her lover, LOL and they make friends, and now I don't remember, but they sort of help each other, and finally Tsukushi comes back with the F4... There's also the possibility we'll see that fake Dom's cousin part, but really there's not that much episodes to fill all the manga plots in there. They are already taking too long with Shigeru's situation.

namie

Post by namie » Feb 12th, '07, 17:37

Hi!! I liked soooooo much the semi-new version of Flavor of life started when Makino gave the necklace to Tsukasa. Is it impossible to be found?I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:
Sorry for my poooooooooor english but I'm Italian... :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 18:49

namie wrote:Hi!! I liked soooooo much the semi-new version of Flavor of life started when Makino gave the necklace to Tsukasa. Is it impossible to be found?I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:
Sorry for my poooooooooor english but I'm Italian... :lol
yep yep i liked it too!and i also liked the instrumental version of "love so sweet"that was in the 5th episode! :wub:

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 12th, '07, 18:59

I got the spoilers for ep 8 and 9!

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/e ... -spoilers/

I'm still too shocked to digest the info...

namie

Post by namie » Feb 12th, '07, 19:03

lsqB wrote:I got the spoilers for ep 8 and 9!

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/e ... -spoilers/

I'm still too shocked to digest the info...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 19:08

oh man as much as i`d like to know what will happen i`ll try to keep myself away from those spoillers! :lol :alcoholic:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 12th, '07, 19:10

sambuk wrote:I think someone should make and sell team rui/team domyouji t-shirts, id buy one...sorta like the team aniston/jolie or team duff/lohan :lol
Umm, I went wild with your idea, so I made 4 designs:
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... YDtee1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... YDtee2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... YDtee3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... YDtee4.jpg[/img]

Picture them on the cutests black/white t-shirts, for males and females, :lol

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 12th, '07, 19:46

princess_jime wrote:
sambuk wrote:I think someone should make and sell team rui/team domyouji t-shirts, id buy one...sorta like the team aniston/jolie or team duff/lohan :lol

nice idea, I'd take the last one ^-^
They look really good!

Ah, just saw episode 6...
Ah, it's just breaking my heart too see Tsukasa that disappointed when Tsukushi gave him necklace. He looked so happy before. Ah, I can't stand it ;0;
She better apologizes soon. Ah, but I think he forgives her everything. True love *~*
But what's Rui's "do I still have a chance" or so in the previw? Don't tell me, she's gonna do something that makes me disliking her again ò.ó ahh, I cant wait °~°

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 19:46

i`d wear a tsukasa team one!u did a great job hun! :thumright:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 12th, '07, 19:53

Thanks! 8)
I may get the last one done for real, it's kinda my favorite too, hehehe

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 20:07

xxTsukushixx wrote:
princess_jime wrote:

nice idea, I'd take the last one ^-^
They look really good!

Ah, just saw episode 6...
Ah, it's just breaking my heart too see Tsukasa that disappointed when Tsukushi gave him necklace. He looked so happy before. Ah, I can't stand it ;0;
She better apologizes soon. Ah, but I think he forgives her everything. True love *~*
But what's Rui's "do I still have a chance" or so in the previw? Don't tell me, she's gonna do something that makes me disliking her again ò.ó ahh, I cant wait °~°
the whole situation is starting to really piss me off!i mean poor tsukasa confessed his love twice and what did she do after he confessed first time?she decided to give him back the necklace(symbol of their love) and to be even worse she chose the worst day to do it...on Valentines! :crazy: i mean i know it`s all shigeru`s fault cos of what she told her but it`s so clear that tsukasa can`t love anyone else but her....she saw the pain on his face why did she go on with it? :cry: i sure hope that the fact that she decided to work for him as a response to his confession means a good thing! :cry: i don`t wanna see that tsukasa`s sad,hurting,heartbreaking face anymore....i don`t wanna hear his suffering screams i think he had enough! :cry:
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Feb 12th, '07, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 12th, '07, 20:08

I've read those spoilers, thanx for posting, them ep08 looks really interesting...

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 12th, '07, 20:13

I'd wear themmm!!!
I'm for no.4, Team Doumyoji!!! :w00t:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 12th, '07, 20:16

oh no.. will HYD2 have enough episodes to show makino & domyoji being a happy couple??
i think that's most of the viewers want.. :P

count me in for team domyoji.. hehehehe.. :D