[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
KuroGoma
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 28th, '07, 00:16

Post by KuroGoma » Feb 4th, '07, 20:05

lee`s little alien wrote::lol :lol :lol :lol another side of the 4th episode story :lol try it out minasan!this girl did a hell of a job!ROFL! :lol

http://chillinpaprika.vox.com/library/post/recap-hanadan-ep-4.html

XD so funny! she gives a lot of attention to the details
Image

User avatar
KuroGoma
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 28th, '07, 00:16

Post by KuroGoma » Feb 4th, '07, 20:08

"I would never thought dom will buy hotdog from a street vendor. Maybe that's why he didn't have stomach-ache from the expired cookie. His body already get used to it ne."

XD
Image

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 4th, '07, 20:32

:lol :lol :lol :lol well we took the story so serious and we got so deep into it that we`re not able to see it in a funny way anymore...to just step back and look deeper into this kind of details! :lol :P
ImageImage

User avatar
wnndy
Posts: 154
Joined: May 28th, '06, 21:26
Location: holland
Contact:

Post by wnndy » Feb 4th, '07, 20:44

auroragb wrote:
trunkims wrote:Ok Ok.... thank you for your patience I'm releasing it now.... EPISODE 5 SOFTSUBS ARE HERE!! Although both lily and I had plans for the day we did get the subs finished and although we didn't get it done as fast as last week (yes we finished by 2pm last time) we did have plans.... and by my time it's 1103pm which means we still got it out before sunday.... it's here....phew and I'm beat...
Hehe, I'm glad you guys found tianj.

I think you shouldn't give yourself too much pressure to release. Usually, I start ignoring the threads as soon as tianj sends me the timing. This is to avoid the pressure of people asking for the subs. Which is why I didn't know you guys were subbing last wk until I was done :)

Wrt ep 5,
am I the only one who loved Rui's role in this episode? The fight was total Rui domination, his violin, his conversation with Tsukushi, they were fantastic in fleshing out the triangle
aw..you guys are so nice to sub this.. :-)
Image:wub: <3 Akanishi Jin
avacredit: albatrice thanks sweetie

lacus
Posts: 8
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 16:26
Location: USA

Post by lacus » Feb 4th, '07, 21:11

Thank you very much for the subs!!! <3

User avatar
caryncyh
Posts: 131
Joined: Mar 13th, '05, 14:27

Post by caryncyh » Feb 4th, '07, 21:32

OMG, thanks trunkins, tianj and lsqB!! you guys worked REALLY hard for the subs so thanks a lot.. right now, i'm still d-ling the episode so hopefully when i'm back frm uni, it's done and then i can ogle at the hotness that is RUI! ehehhe.. it's weird that you guys don't open a thread in the subtitle forum to post your subs. ^^ maybe you guys should do that?
Image

rain002
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 31st, '07, 23:29

hyd2 -ep5 hardsub

Post by rain002 » Feb 4th, '07, 21:40

Hardsubbed HYD2 - ep5
Special thanks to: trunkims, lily, IsqB and Tianj for releasing the soft sub!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU3KGHNK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16SXKR2O
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDCDPYOK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5SHH7RB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICPT53RT

SummerMemories
Posts: 33
Joined: Feb 3rd, '07, 15:17
Location: NYC, USA

Post by SummerMemories » Feb 4th, '07, 21:43

i must admit, as much as i love the hanadan series, this season so far isnt fantastic. its not as super cheesy as last season (no offense) but it is going so slow and nothing seems to being going on. like nothing major at all. its reminding me of the korean show full house where it is just going around in circles. i hope episode 6 is amazing. im waiting in anticipation. i cant believe we are half way into the series! i never want it to end. im keeping my fingers crossed for either a season finale that ties up all of the loose ends or another season next year cause last season ended poorly. there is so much more story to be told.

User avatar
ilovehyd
Posts: 76
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:12
Location: Vancouver

Re: hyd2 -ep5 hardsub

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 4th, '07, 23:04

rain002 wrote:Hardsubbed HYD2 - ep5
Special thanks to: trunkims, lily, IsqB and Tianj for releasing the soft sub!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU3KGHNK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16SXKR2O
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDCDPYOK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5SHH7RB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICPT53RT
Does anyone get the download limit thing, or is it just me. =/

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Feb 4th, '07, 23:10

auroragb wrote:Usually, I start ignoring the threads as soon as tianj sends me the timing.
The best advice I've gotten so far ^___^

User avatar
ilovehyd
Posts: 76
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:12
Location: Vancouver

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 5th, '07, 00:09

SummerMemories wrote:i must admit, as much as i love the hanadan series, this season so far isnt fantastic. its not as super cheesy as last season (no offense) but it is going so slow and nothing seems to being going on. like nothing major at all. its reminding me of the korean show full house where it is just going around in circles. i hope episode 6 is amazing. im waiting in anticipation. i cant believe we are half way into the series! i never want it to end. im keeping my fingers crossed for either a season finale that ties up all of the loose ends or another season next year cause last season ended poorly. there is so much more story to be told.

ANOTHER SEASON! WHOOOOT !

User avatar
Lil' SnowFlake
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 13th, '07, 08:50
Location: USA

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 5th, '07, 00:09

Hi all. I just finished ep5 w/ the sub. I almost cried when Susumu came back w/ the letter still on his hand :cry: Poor him!!!! Tsukasa is such a nice big bro ne??? I think Sara-san (the girl at the tea ceremony place w/ Yuuki-chan) has a thing for Soujiro right? (im not sure if the guy walking to the door is Soujiro). It seems Tsukushi is gonna become Tsukasa's servant next episode :lol I just cant wait now !!!!!!!

Once again thanks for TRUNKINS, TIANJ and ISQB's hard works. :thumleft: :thumright:

User avatar
Rori
Posts: 831
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:43

Re: hyd2 -ep5 hardsub

Post by Rori » Feb 5th, '07, 00:41

ilovehyd wrote:
rain002 wrote:Hardsubbed HYD2 - ep5
Special thanks to: trunkims, lily, IsqB and Tianj for releasing the soft sub!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU3KGHNK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16SXKR2O
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDCDPYOK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5SHH7RB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICPT53RT
Does anyone get the download limit thing, or is it just me. =/
I doubt everyone else got it, you've obviously reached your download limit for today. :lol

User avatar
damouse
Posts: 23
Joined: May 30th, '06, 02:27
Location: Australia

Post by damouse » Feb 5th, '07, 00:44

Whee! Congrats to the soft-subbers! :) I didn't realise that someone is doing a Japanese-English translation, so I'll leave it to the experts ya :D Although I did finish Epi 5's script :D Sense of accomplishment for self!

As for the thoughts of Epi 5 being a filler...I do admit that I think it's a filler epi but it's a good one indeed. I rather enjoyed it, the Tsukasa-Tsumumu interaction is truly very heart-warming.

Looking forward to Epi 6!

mcg
Posts: 172
Joined: Jan 6th, '06, 22:43
Location: BCN
Contact:

Post by mcg » Feb 5th, '07, 01:01

huhuhuh for the next episode preview I think we'll get to see my fav part of the manga... but except for one thing: Tsukasa has already given the saturn necklace to Tsukushi.

Sara's story is in the manga, and it explains a lot about Soujiro's character, but I won't spoil that for the ones that haven't read it yet. I highly recomend you to read the manga, buy it if you've got it published in your country, my boyfriend and I are buying it, although I already read it last year ;P

I'm really interested in how they're pursuing Rui's love for Makino, they even threw some lines from the manga in this episode (Rui's speech to Tsukushi), although they really changed the order of things happening and have melted up some situations.

I absolutely loved the story they made up about Susumu's first love and Tsukasa helping him.

User avatar
ilovehyd
Posts: 76
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:12
Location: Vancouver

Re: hyd2 -ep5 hardsub

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 5th, '07, 01:23

Rori wrote:
ilovehyd wrote:
rain002 wrote:Hardsubbed HYD2 - ep5
Special thanks to: trunkims, lily, IsqB and Tianj for releasing the soft sub!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU3KGHNK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16SXKR2O
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDCDPYOK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5SHH7RB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICPT53RT
Does anyone get the download limit thing, or is it just me. =/
I doubt everyone else got it, you've obviously reached your download limit for today. :lol
I only downloaded the first part, and it already reached my limit.. :|

User avatar
Lil' SnowFlake
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 13th, '07, 08:50
Location: USA

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 5th, '07, 01:25

oh really?? There is a story about Sara-san in the manga?? I can't remember at all xD. It've been ... years

User avatar
ilovehyd
Posts: 76
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:12
Location: Vancouver

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 5th, '07, 01:28

mcg wrote:huhuhuh for the next episode preview I think we'll get to see my fav part of the manga... but except for one thing: Tsukasa has already given the saturn necklace to Tsukushi.

Sara's story is in the manga, and it explains a lot about Soujiro's character, but I won't spoil that for the ones that haven't read it yet. I highly recomend you to read the manga, buy it if you've got it published in your country, my boyfriend and I are buying it, although I already read it last year ;P

I'm really interested in how they're pursuing Rui's love for Makino, they even threw some lines from the manga in this episode (Rui's speech to Tsukushi), although they really changed the order of things happening and have melted up some situations.

I absolutely loved the story they made up about Susumu's first love and Tsukasa helping him.

If you've watched the anime series, inuyasha, Doesn't it remind you of the story between kagome's brother and that girl ? X) !
sooorry, off topic !

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Feb 5th, '07, 01:28

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:oh really?? There is a story about Sara-san in the manga?? I can't remember at all xD. It've been ... years
lol yeah... it spans two volumes near the end, I think.
first time I read it in English, I skipped the whole part :)
but second time I read it in Japanese, it was actually pretty interesting.

I think sara's too old in the drama... She's suppose to be the same age as Yuuki in the manga, not an adult running her own tea class.

chack
Posts: 90
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 06:06
Location: Wisconsin

Post by chack » Feb 5th, '07, 01:30

Mm.
I bet Tsukushi's Valentine will be, R.
I mean she did call him, but Nishida did show up.........
Hrm..................

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Feb 5th, '07, 01:38

chack wrote:Mm.
I bet Tsukushi's Valentine will be, R.
I mean she did call him, but Nishida did show up.........
Hrm..................
I want it to be Doumyouji!!!
I mean, Tsukushi once loved, and still loves Doumyouji. She has never saw Rui as anything more than a friend...
but maybe she'll lose the courage to give it to him after she sees Shigeru giving one to Doumyouji...
completely guessing here.
in the summary, they said she's making some secret plans or something... I wonder what it could be...

User avatar
Lil' SnowFlake
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 13th, '07, 08:50
Location: USA

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 5th, '07, 01:38

chack wrote:Mm.
I bet Tsukushi's Valentine will be, R.
I mean she did call him, but Nishida did show up.........
Hrm..................
Or maybe she called Rui to say that she still has a thing for Tsukasa.
Anyway, this drama becomes interesting :D

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Feb 5th, '07, 02:26

I have a request...

Can anyone share with me some forums/threads that have magazine scans relating to Hanadan? ^_^
More specifically... I'm looking for the scan where Matsumoto Jun-kun and Inoue Mao-chan were holding hands!

User avatar
inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 232
Joined: Nov 3rd, '05, 05:37
Location: Hawaii

Post by inutikidude » Feb 5th, '07, 02:36

lsqB wrote:
Lil' SnowFlake wrote:oh really?? There is a story about Sara-san in the manga?? I can't remember at all xD. It've been ... years
lol yeah... it spans two volumes near the end, I think.
first time I read it in English, I skipped the whole part :)
but second time I read it in Japanese, it was actually pretty interesting.

I think sara's too old in the drama... She's suppose to be the same age as Yuuki in the manga, not an adult running her own tea class.
^ I KNOW. sara is soo old in the drama. i think shes suppose to be younger than yuuki even. it really just ruins the whole thing since sara is suppose to be cute and bubbly :crazy:
Image
I LOVE DIANE for the avie&siggy<3
Support Love Song at http://clubbox.co.kr/JEkizuna

User avatar
kawaii_ichigo
Posts: 5
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 21:15
Location: America

Post by kawaii_ichigo » Feb 5th, '07, 02:50

ilovehyd wrote:
mcg wrote:huhuhuh for the next episode preview I think we'll get to see my fav part of the manga... but except for one thing: Tsukasa has already given the saturn necklace to Tsukushi.

Sara's story is in the manga, and it explains a lot about Soujiro's character, but I won't spoil that for the ones that haven't read it yet. I highly recomend you to read the manga, buy it if you've got it published in your country, my boyfriend and I are buying it, although I already read it last year ;P

I'm really interested in how they're pursuing Rui's love for Makino, they even threw some lines from the manga in this episode (Rui's speech to Tsukushi), although they really changed the order of things happening and have melted up some situations.

I absolutely loved the story they made up about Susumu's first love and Tsukasa helping him.

If you've watched the anime series, inuyasha, Doesn't it remind you of the story between kagome's brother and that girl ? X) !
sooorry, off topic !
OH my god!!!! haha that's exactly what came to mind when I seen it! :lol
Image

daveypoo
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 02:51

can't open

Post by daveypoo » Feb 5th, '07, 02:54

hi, everyone pardon me but I'm new and I've been watching the season up till episode 5. And when i downloaded it from the sites posted above i couldn't open them at all. Does anyone know what you have to do to open the file? do you need some sort of application? if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.

User avatar
ilovehyd
Posts: 76
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:12
Location: Vancouver

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 5th, '07, 02:56

sorry to be such a hassle, but can anyone upload it on like sendfile or something..
mega upload always has that.. limit thing..

thanks !

User avatar
ilovehyd
Posts: 76
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:12
Location: Vancouver

Re: can't open

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 5th, '07, 02:57

daveypoo wrote:hi, everyone pardon me but I'm new and I've been watching the season up till episode 5. And when i downloaded it from the sites posted above i couldn't open them at all. Does anyone know what you have to do to open the file? do you need some sort of application? if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.
Type in the letters at your top right corner.

St3p1onm3
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 02:31

Post by St3p1onm3 » Feb 5th, '07, 03:04

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:
chack wrote:Mm.
I bet Tsukushi's Valentine will be, R.
I mean she did call him, but Nishida did show up.........
Hrm..................
Or maybe she called Rui to say that she still has a thing for Tsukasa.
Anyway, this drama becomes interesting :D
I wanna believe that she still loves tsukasa, no i know she does. she has too! lol or the show is goin end bad!

harukaya
Posts: 69
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 02:48

Post by harukaya » Feb 5th, '07, 04:26

lsqB wrote:I have a request...

Can anyone share with me some forums/threads that have magazine scans relating to Hanadan? ^_^
More specifically... I'm looking for the scan where Matsumoto Jun-kun and Inoue Mao-chan were holding hands!
i think the scans are around p240/241 i remember seeing one where they
held hands
but can't find it anymore..maybe the original poster will see this msg and help?

User avatar
trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 233
Joined: Nov 27th, '05, 05:51

Post by trunkims » Feb 5th, '07, 04:58

auroragb wrote:
trunkims wrote:Ok Ok.... thank you for your patience I'm releasing it now.... EPISODE 5 SOFTSUBS ARE HERE!! Although both lily and I had plans for the day we did get the subs finished and although we didn't get it done as fast as last week (yes we finished by 2pm last time) we did have plans.... and by my time it's 1103pm which means we still got it out before sunday.... it's here....phew and I'm beat...
Hehe, I'm glad you guys found tianj.

I think you shouldn't give yourself too much pressure to release. Usually, I start ignoring the threads as soon as tianj sends me the timing. This is to avoid the pressure of people asking for the subs. Which is why I didn't know you guys were subbing last wk until I was done :)

Wrt ep 5,
am I the only one who loved Rui's role in this episode? The fight was total Rui domination, his violin, his conversation with Tsukushi, they were fantastic in fleshing out the triangle
Yeah but I can't help myself....I stilll check it....and yes I loved his role this week....(Off topic: on my trip to Japantown I bought Neighbor No.13 and watched it on the way home....very very not like Rui at all lol)

User avatar
sweetdreams1891
Posts: 61
Joined: Aug 4th, '06, 13:34
Location: New York, USA

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Feb 5th, '07, 05:10

auroragb wrote:Wrt ep 5,
am I the only one who loved Rui's role in this episode? The fight was total Rui domination, his violin, his conversation with Tsukushi, they were fantastic in fleshing out the triangle
yeaaahhh!!...i was thinking that too! During the fight, you can see all the anger in his face and his tone of voice. Even though makino and domyouji should really be together, i cant help but side with rui in this episode. And i just love rui playing the violin :wub:
Image

junmao03
Posts: 85
Joined: Jan 27th, '07, 04:45
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by junmao03 » Feb 5th, '07, 05:32

i'm just wondering why did makino cry while holding the box
of chocolates?!?

i love the susumu - domyoji part.. :cry: it really shows that domyoji is indeed
a good person..

junmao03
Posts: 85
Joined: Jan 27th, '07, 04:45
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by junmao03 » Feb 5th, '07, 05:48

thank you so much subbers!!

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 5th, '07, 05:54

harukaya wrote:
lsqB wrote:I have a request...

Can anyone share with me some forums/threads that have magazine scans relating to Hanadan? ^_^
More specifically... I'm looking for the scan where Matsumoto Jun-kun and Inoue Mao-chan were holding hands!
i think the scans are around p240/241 i remember seeing one where they
held hands
but can't find it anymore..maybe the original poster will see this msg and help?

Hi there! I can help you! I just uploaded it a few hours ago onto lily's wordpress..

Credits to fybabe
Enjoy! It's a really really REALLY sweet photoshoot (esp when japanese hardly hold hands =O, ever noticed that? )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ilurrveniki/IMG_0056s.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ilurrveniki/IMG_0067bs.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ilurrveniki/IMG_0064s.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ilurrveniki/IMG_0067as.jpg (THE MAGICAL PHOTO)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ilurrveniki/tvguide200701200126hyd22-1.jpg
(im sure you guys have seen this one, but it doesnt hurt to see it again =D

User avatar
CarolL
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 25th, '04, 01:29

Post by CarolL » Feb 5th, '07, 05:56

junmao03 wrote:
i'm just wondering why did makino cry while holding the box
of chocolates?!?

i love the susumu - domyoji part.. :cry: it really shows that domyoji is indeed
a good person..
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
Image
Hana Yori Dango 2: Is it that difficult to be TOGETHER??
*ThAnKS to ureshi~ & carshrimp for HYD 2 Avatars*

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 5th, '07, 05:58

CarolL wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
i'm just wondering why did makino cry while holding the box
of chocolates?!?

i love the susumu - domyoji part.. :cry: it really shows that domyoji is indeed
a good person..
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
OMGGGGGG I think that's what might happen :(

because makino was full on crying and tsukasa said emotionally- 'amkino is the only one for me' :cry:

junmao03
Posts: 85
Joined: Jan 27th, '07, 04:45
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by junmao03 » Feb 5th, '07, 06:05

CarolL wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
i'm just wondering why did makino cry while holding the box
of chocolates?!?

i love the susumu - domyoji part.. :cry: it really shows that domyoji is indeed
a good person..
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
oh, was it the necklace box?! hehehe.. sorry, my bad..
tnx for clarifying.. :)
but oh no, dont tell me makino wants to break it off with him again.. :pale:
i cant take it anymore.. its so heartbreaking! :cry:

User avatar
zinaa
Posts: 50
Joined: Dec 18th, '06, 15:29
Location: Drama world
Contact:

Post by zinaa » Feb 5th, '07, 06:10

Good Morning people :wub:


i made this clean pix of the cutess couple ever…. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I did some PS ed here… before and after hehehe :cheers: :cheers:

if anyone wants to use the pix, he/she is welcome to do so….. :thumleft:
Attachments
ex1.jpg
ex1.jpg (178.71 KiB) Viewed 366 times
hyd2 copy.jpg
hyd2 copy.jpg (170.2 KiB) Viewed 366 times
Image

mcg
Posts: 172
Joined: Jan 6th, '06, 22:43
Location: BCN
Contact:

Post by mcg » Feb 5th, '07, 12:57

junmao03 wrote:
CarolL wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
i'm just wondering why did makino cry while holding the box
of chocolates?!?

i love the susumu - domyoji part.. :cry: it really shows that domyoji is indeed
a good person..
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
oh, was it the necklace box?! hehehe.. sorry, my bad..
tnx for clarifying.. :)
but oh no, dont tell me makino wants to break it off with him again.. :pale:
i cant take it anymore.. its so heartbreaking! :cry:
That could be possible, then we would have the actual scene between them. I mean next week we'll come to see Tsukushi working as a maid at Domyouji's house, and it's then (in the manga) when Tsukasa gives her the necklace. Maybe the situation will turn to be her trying to return it and Tsukasa putting it back on her neck.

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Feb 5th, '07, 13:23

ilurrveniki wrote:Credits to fybabe
Enjoy! It's a really really REALLY sweet photoshoot (esp when japanese hardly hold hands =O, ever noticed that? )
hehe, maybe they teach that you get pregnant from holding hands? :lol
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 5th, '07, 13:29

auroragb wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:Credits to fybabe
Enjoy! It's a really really REALLY sweet photoshoot (esp when japanese hardly hold hands =O, ever noticed that? )
hehe, maybe they teach that you get pregnant from holding hands? :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol
ImageImage

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 5th, '07, 13:33

mcg wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
CarolL wrote:
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
oh, was it the necklace box?! hehehe.. sorry, my bad..
tnx for clarifying.. :)
but oh no, dont tell me makino wants to break it off with him again.. :pale:
i cant take it anymore.. its so heartbreaking! :cry:
That could be possible, then we would have the actual scene between them. I mean next week we'll come to see Tsukushi working as a maid at Domyouji's house, and it's then (in the manga) when Tsukasa gives her the necklace. Maybe the situation will turn to be her trying to return it and Tsukasa putting it back on her neck.
but wouldn`t it be a lil bit ilogical for tsukushi to
break up with tsukasa now? :glare: i mean the poor guy just confessed his love for her and it seemed to me that when she phoned rui she was about to set things right with him and let him know that she can`t see him as something more than a friend and that she is still very much inlove with tsukasa!
man i felt so sorry for tsukasa
when he helped susumu with confesing his love to that girl,and he has been such a good guy and he really did his best in that matter and yet tsukushi treated him so cold :cry:
gambate tsukasa!!!!!don`t give up! :cheers:
ImageImage

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Feb 5th, '07, 13:53

CarolL wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
i'm just wondering why did makino cry while holding the box
of chocolates?!?

i love the susumu - domyoji part.. :cry: it really shows that domyoji is indeed
a good person..
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
it looks a bit short if it's not though...


@ilurrveniki
Thank you so much!!
where do you find these scans??

User avatar
Eternal Snow
Posts: 328
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 15:02

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 5th, '07, 15:41

don`t u guys think that it`s about time for Tsubaki to show up in the next episode??
can`t wait to c it <3

User avatar
gandahmoh
Posts: 26
Joined: Feb 4th, '07, 08:02
Location: philippines

Post by gandahmoh » Feb 5th, '07, 16:00

is there any pics of hanayori dango??? makino and tsukasa??? matsumoto jun...in this forum??? what page is it...can anybody be kind to tell me??? pls.... thanks..pm me...
Yamashita Tomohisa, Will you Marry me??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

chack
Posts: 90
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 06:06
Location: Wisconsin

Post by chack » Feb 5th, '07, 16:01

lsqB wrote:
chack wrote:Mm.
I bet Tsukushi's Valentine will be, R.
I mean she did call him, but Nishida did show up.........
Hrm..................
I want it to be Doumyouji!!!
I mean, Tsukushi once loved, and still loves Doumyouji. She has never saw Rui as anything more than a friend...
but maybe she'll lose the courage to give it to him after she sees Shigeru giving one to Doumyouji...
completely guessing here.
in the summary, they said she's making some secret plans or something... I wonder what it could be...
Yes, yes.
But who knows, it's up to the writer.
But I'd like to see more drama with R and D. xD

User avatar
wnndy
Posts: 154
Joined: May 28th, '06, 21:26
Location: holland
Contact:

Post by wnndy » Feb 5th, '07, 16:03

ilurrveniki wrote: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ilurrveniki/IMG_0067as.jpg (THE MAGICAL PHOTO)
that pic is just too tooo toooooooooooooooo cute....they are so sweet holding hands aawwwww :roll
ilurrveniki wrote:
CarolL wrote:
junmao03 wrote:
i'm just wondering why did makino cry while holding the box
of chocolates?!?

i love the susumu - domyoji part.. :cry: it really shows that domyoji is indeed
a good person..
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
OMGGGGGG I think that's what might happen :(

because makino was full on crying and tsukasa said emotionally- 'amkino is the only one for me' :cry:
whaaatt..nooo..if that's going to happen...i'm going to cry :cry: THEY HAVE TO END UP TOGETHER :-(
Image:wub: <3 Akanishi Jin
avacredit: albatrice thanks sweetie

ayumi_tanggo
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 4th, '07, 04:28
Location: indo

Post by ayumi_tanggo » Feb 5th, '07, 16:22

inutikidude wrote:
lsqB wrote:
Lil' SnowFlake wrote:oh really?? There is a story about Sara-san in the manga?? I can't remember at all xD. It've been ... years
lol yeah... it spans two volumes near the end, I think.
first time I read it in English, I skipped the whole part :)
but second time I read it in Japanese, it was actually pretty interesting.

I think sara's too old in the drama... She's suppose to be the same age as Yuuki in the manga, not an adult running her own tea class.
^ I KNOW. sara is soo old in the drama. i think shes suppose to be younger than yuuki even. it really just ruins the whole thing since sara is suppose to be cute and bubbly :crazy:
err... i though that sara is suppose to be soujiro childhood friend, so she was the same age as soujiro...
and that means she was yuuki sempai.. isn't it?
i haven't watch the drama though...
:P :P :P

but i definitely read the manga!
highly recomended!!!!

User avatar
Isis
Posts: 31
Joined: Jan 16th, '07, 17:32
Location: Netherlands

Post by Isis » Feb 5th, '07, 18:05

wnndy wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/ilurrveniki/IMG_0067as.jpg (THE MAGICAL PHOTO)
that pic is just too tooo toooooooooooooooo cute....they are so sweet holding hands aawwwww :roll
ilurrveniki wrote:
CarolL wrote:
I don't think it is a box of chocolate. It is probably Makino's necklace inside the box. Maybe she wants to return the necklace with the box back to Domyouji.
OMGGGGGG I think that's what might happen :(

because makino was full on crying and tsukasa said emotionally- 'amkino is the only one for me' :cry:
whaaatt..nooo..if that's going to happen...i'm going to cry :cry: THEY HAVE TO END UP TOGETHER :-(
*goes in full blown denial.* THEY CAN'T SPLIT UP! *mutters darkly.* If those two don't get their act together I will for them... Tsukasa is the only one for Makino, as Makino is the only one for Tsukasa. *nods decidedly*

*wants to see the maid-arch desperately*

User avatar
xxTsukushixx
Posts: 57
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 16:56
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 5th, '07, 20:05

If in the end Tsukushi and Tsukasa won't be togehter because of Tsukushi (it can't possibly be Tsukasa's fault because he won't ever stpo loving her) then I'll hate Tsukushi forever for that >0< But I can't believe it will end like that. I believe it will be them in the end who are together *hopes*

User avatar
bewitched1101
Posts: 56
Joined: Dec 23rd, '06, 14:54
Location: ATL Georgia

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 5th, '07, 21:18

Oh geeze I HAD to hurry up and watch ep 5 as soon as the soft subs came out...........

And now I can't wait for episode 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why must they do this to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
shui chan
Posts: 36
Joined: Jan 15th, '07, 11:12
Location: Israel

Post by shui chan » Feb 5th, '07, 22:28

Wah!
Ep 5 was so good!
It's just that now it feels to me again like- "Hana yori dango"-
I kind of felt like it wasn't the same at the begining (till ep 3)
I just love this series so much!!!1 <3

And about ep 5-
It started and ended so good!
Actually at the begining whan dom asked makino if she kissed rui and she told him that it's stupid, he looked so sad! like telling her "it's not stupid for me" >:
And I can't belive that Domyoji hugged susumo! and whan he waited for him all along!
All the ep I just wantd to kiss him! XD
And it was so beautifull that he told him about the sky (like in the song)
And! I am happy that now he remeber how much he loved makino<:
Hope we will finally be able to see some happy moments!
Too bad that we need to wait till ep 6

[TNX for the pics of makinoXdomyoji! they are really pretty!]
Image
Since then I hold my hands up to the sky, open them wide,
like I can always see the memories with you-
the Love Story marches on.

User avatar
ohcrapimonfire
Posts: 87
Joined: Jul 30th, '06, 05:47
Location: NJ

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Feb 5th, '07, 23:43

Just saw ep5 and this was by far my favorite episode so far!! Tensionnnnn...
When I saw the brief image of Makino in a maid's uniform I flipped! I am SO EXCITED for the maid storyline... I loved it in the manga! But my favorite scenario was Rui/Makino and Doumyouji/Shigeru at Shigeru's vacation house... best part everrr. Hope that makes it into this season!
Even though season two has strayed a lot more from the manga/anime than the first season, I'm beginning to like it a lot. Probably because Oguri Shun is really ridiculously hot. Though, I have to say
Jun looked really, really good when he confessed that he still loved Makino at the end of the episode, despite his rather girly red jacket (the only reason I say this is because I have a target knockoff of basically the same jacket...) :P

Also, how many eps does this season have? I really hope it's not 9, like last time.

User avatar
LightningEmperor
Posts: 107
Joined: Dec 20th, '04, 05:01
Location: United States

Post by LightningEmperor » Feb 6th, '07, 00:17

the show is scheduled to have 15 eps to make up for the 1st season's.
"Sometimes people confuse my passion with my temper. I am demanding but never without reason. I expect no less than a vision to strive for perfection from everyone else because that is what I will strive to give to you too."

GrR ChRiStInE TM
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 25th, '07, 01:54
Location: Florida

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Feb 6th, '07, 01:17

Does anyone know where I can find Manga Scalations for HYD?

User avatar
ir0nm0use
Posts: 44
Joined: Jul 27th, '04, 04:04
Location: Chicago Il

Post by ir0nm0use » Feb 6th, '07, 01:30

GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:Does anyone know where I can find Manga Scalations for HYD?
http://boxtorrents.com/

has a torrent

User avatar
ohcrapimonfire
Posts: 87
Joined: Jul 30th, '06, 05:47
Location: NJ

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Feb 6th, '07, 01:41

LightningEmperor wrote:the show is scheduled to have 15 eps to make up for the 1st season's.
Yessssss I am a happy panda :lol

User avatar
iekan78
Posts: 122
Joined: Jul 18th, '06, 15:19
Location: Malaysia

Post by iekan78 » Feb 6th, '07, 01:41

sori to interupt the disscussion......

could u guys help me, where can i get direct download for japanesse song??

GrR ChRiStInE TM
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 25th, '07, 01:54
Location: Florida

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Feb 6th, '07, 01:44

ir0nm0use wrote:
GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:Does anyone know where I can find Manga Scalations for HYD?
http://boxtorrents.com/

has a torrent
Thanks!!

GrR ChRiStInE TM
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 25th, '07, 01:54
Location: Florida

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Feb 6th, '07, 01:50

ir0nm0use wrote:
GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:Does anyone know where I can find Manga Scalations for HYD?
http://boxtorrents.com/

has a torrent
Where do I find this download?

daveypoo
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 02:51

Re: can't open

Post by daveypoo » Feb 6th, '07, 02:08

ilovehyd wrote:
daveypoo wrote:hi, everyone pardon me but I'm new and I've been watching the season up till episode 5. And when i downloaded it from the sites posted above i couldn't open them at all. Does anyone know what you have to do to open the file? do you need some sort of application? if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.
Type in the letters at your top right corner.
Yeah, i did that. It's just after i download the file, it won't open with my windows media player.

User avatar
non-angelical
Posts: 368
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 11:37
Location: paris
Contact:

Re: can't open

Post by non-angelical » Feb 6th, '07, 02:37

daveypoo wrote:
ilovehyd wrote:
daveypoo wrote:hi, everyone pardon me but I'm new and I've been watching the season up till episode 5. And when i downloaded it from the sites posted above i couldn't open them at all. Does anyone know what you have to do to open the file? do you need some sort of application? if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.
Type in the letters at your top right corner.
Yeah, i did that. It's just after i download the file, it won't open with my windows media player.
is the extension .001, .002, etc??
i suppose if someone uped it in megaupload, they have to split it.
try to join the files using hjsplit. then you'll be able to play it.

ClassicalPR
Posts: 16
Joined: May 14th, '06, 21:57

Post by ClassicalPR » Feb 6th, '07, 02:53

As of right now, 9:50 my time, I have watched Episode 5 eight times. And I enjoyed it every time. Hahaha. :lol Oh yeah, does anyone know the publisher/manufacturer of the TV Life magazine which has the really adorable pictures of our two favorite people? I went to fujisan.com and tried see if I could order it, but they had more than one TV Life choices.

chack
Posts: 90
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 06:06
Location: Wisconsin

Post by chack » Feb 6th, '07, 03:05

Whew.
Jeez. Mao, looks hot.
Lol.

Gypsy
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 7th, '04, 00:59

Post by Gypsy » Feb 6th, '07, 03:54

I have nothing constructive to add since I haven't seen episode 5 yet, but I'm hoping for happy endings with
Rui :whistling:
i think he's dreamy. :wub:

User avatar
hisa
Posts: 102
Joined: Aug 6th, '05, 16:19
Location: NJ

Post by hisa » Feb 6th, '07, 03:59

episode 5...sigh :wub: domyouji made my heart melt. Rui unfortunately did too.
This makes it difficult.
Poor Tsukushi ^^;;
WHO WILL BE HER VALENTINE?~ lalalala...

User avatar
Jokester
Posts: 34
Joined: Jan 13th, '07, 12:06
Location: Jersey
Contact:

Post by Jokester » Feb 6th, '07, 04:04

man this episode was tight and i am so hyped up to see who she chooses as her valentine and I was so proud of Susumu he was so strong and courageous to try and ask that pretty girl out I hope we see more of him along with domyouji and makino
Image

User avatar
ir0nm0use
Posts: 44
Joined: Jul 27th, '04, 04:04
Location: Chicago Il

Post by ir0nm0use » Feb 6th, '07, 05:12

GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:
ir0nm0use wrote:
GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:Does anyone know where I can find Manga Scalations for HYD?
http://boxtorrents.com/

has a torrent
Where do I find this download?
You have to register then you can hit the search on the left side of the page.
its there I checked for it before I answered your post
http://boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=11772
I don't know if this will work directly if you are not registered with them.

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Feb 6th, '07, 05:26

ohcrapimonfire wrote:
LightningEmperor wrote:the show is scheduled to have 15 eps to make up for the 1st season's.
Yessssss I am a happy panda :lol
....not to burst your bubble.... but there's only eleven....

User avatar
nilu20
Posts: 123
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 04:39
Location: The U.S.

Post by nilu20 » Feb 6th, '07, 05:33

lsqB wrote:
ohcrapimonfire wrote:
LightningEmperor wrote:the show is scheduled to have 15 eps to make up for the 1st season's.
Yessssss I am a happy panda :lol
....not to burst your bubble.... but there's only eleven....
Are you serious?!?!?!?! Oh man!!!!!!!!!!! that means less tsukasa-makino fights!!!:cry: :cry: i hope the ending isn't sad. :unsure:

User avatar
altec1
Posts: 67
Joined: Jul 9th, '06, 01:58

Post by altec1 » Feb 6th, '07, 05:49

ep. 5 was awesome! I liked it the best so far

User avatar
mandaraya
Posts: 62
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 03:47

Post by mandaraya » Feb 6th, '07, 06:20

can't w8 for ep. 6!

HQLover
Posts: 40
Joined: Jun 3rd, '06, 06:50

Post by HQLover » Feb 6th, '07, 06:32

Gypsy wrote:I have nothing constructive to add since I haven't seen episode 5 yet, but I'm hoping for happy endings with
Rui :whistling:
i think he's dreamy. :wub:
I like Rui also because I know he cares and likes Makino alot but I think he know that she doesn't really like him in that way. Poor guy again. We all know that Makino and Dom will end up together. Still again, poor Rui.

Rui is so calm and mysterious.

User avatar
zinaa
Posts: 50
Joined: Dec 18th, '06, 15:29
Location: Drama world
Contact:

Post by zinaa » Feb 6th, '07, 06:48

lsqB wrote:
ohcrapimonfire wrote:
LightningEmperor wrote:the show is scheduled to have 15 eps to make up for the 1st season's.
Yessssss I am a happy panda :lol
....not to burst your bubble.... but there's only eleven....

15 eps... are u sure :-)


:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

in the end of ep 15.... i will be like this :cry: no more Makino and Dom boy :cry:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest