[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 20th, '07, 00:48

KamichamaN wrote:
was auroragb gonna do the subs?
I'm not sure, but auroragb did the script last week based on the Chinese subs. If she is not free/available to do it this week, I'm more than happy to try my hand at translating. :)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 00:51

damouse wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
I'm not sure, but auroragb did the script last week based on the Chinese subs. If she is not free/available to do it this week, I'm more than happy to try my hand at translating. :)
im not sure and I don't know her contact infor either but I think the soft subs are pretty much a free arena for anyone who has time/wants to do it but then, I don't know. I was going to teach myself timing (since I am an electronic DIY type person) =3

but I'm not sure, maybe she'll be on later?

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 20th, '07, 00:59

Yekiel wrote:
Wow, thank you so much!!! Concerning Volumes: I'm still missing Vol 32 which also wouldn't open... I onlystarted downloading from Vol 26 onwards, will get around to the other Volumes tomorrow. In case some more don't work, could I get back to you about the uploads??? Domo arigatou gozaimasu!!! :w00t:
Link to Volume 32:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xbw706

Enjoy reading! I'm currently watching episode 3 streaming on http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=119733 ..the quality is not that great but with my torrent taking forever, this is the best solution I guess. Haha I don't understand Japanese so I'm just following the summary of what melxXz from soompi wrote. Someone please please release soft subs for this.. I don't think I can wait a whole week for the SARS release :cry: .

xjujux

Post by xjujux » Jan 20th, '07, 01:33

IndieRockerette wrote:
najimta wrote:blehh i feel so behind with this manga, i`m embarrased. but i can`t seem to open volume 9 (yes i know. like i said i`m behind) but would you happen to know where ican get it?
Link to Volume 9:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/53pkry

Everyone who's finished with HYD2 Ep3.. please please please seed!! I will seed, and am currently seeding episode 2 of SARS release, when I'm done! Ah can't wait to watch this week's episode when it's done :D ! I just hope someone posts up soft subs soon cause I don't understand any Japanese :-( . <3Domyoji & Rui :wub: !
Would you perhaps have Volume 8? I can't seem to download the file from badongo. :cry:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 20th, '07, 02:21

sp4078 wrote:I can't take it anymore !!!!
Rui kissed her !!!!!! DAmn. Love them.
oooh **** im in shock after watching episode 3 O_O!!
mfg!! i really really want to be on friday again! shiiiit!!
must wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I JUST CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbondsr

Post by jbondsr » Jan 20th, '07, 02:22

omg! Ihave a tv tuner usb thingy that I never saw the use of! But wait, how'd you do it? Do you live in Japan? Cuz I'd like to try with mine if I can
Sorry about that. I wasn't too clear.
I do live in Japan at the moment. I'm pretty sure its not possible to get the channel back in the states.

Maybe before I leave next year, I'll get one of my friends to hook up a Slingbox for me. :D

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 20th, '07, 02:24

I KNOW I won't be able to wait a week for subs...
:(

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 20th, '07, 02:28

damouse wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
and I would definetly would be more than happy to time the script... I'll be checking in often ... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 20th, '07, 02:34

damouse wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:was auroragb gonna do the subs?
the c-subs are not out yet, I'll start when it does

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 20th, '07, 02:35

auroragb wrote:the c-subs are not out yet, I'll start when it does
:) C-subs are out! Except it'll probably take quite some time to download...I wouldn't expect to see much seeders yet. :D

ngrl08

Post by ngrl08 » Jan 20th, '07, 02:38

I don't know why but I find myself so tired of that fiancee. She's nice and all, and a lovable character but I met Makino first. So I'm definitely rooting for her.

Another thing: I feel like I care more about Sojiro and Yuki getting together than Makino and Domiyoji (prob. didn't spell that correctly). Maybe it's b/c I know they'll end up together in the end anyway.

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 20th, '07, 02:41

ngrl08 wrote:I don't know why but I find myself so tired of that fiancee. She's nice and all, and a lovable character but I met Makino first. So I'm definitely rooting for her.
For me, it's more of that I see her as a "rich" Makino substitute, which is why I just can't like her very much. The whole punching/loud-mouth/independent/do-as-I-like/not scared of Doumyouji attitude is just a mirror of Makino and I see her as a substitute. *shrugs*

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 20th, '07, 02:41

auroragb wrote:
damouse wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:was auroragb gonna do the subs?
really???
woooooooooooooooooo
THANK U!!
CHIER CHIER!! I LOVE U!!!!

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 20th, '07, 02:45

nkabknalkd
torrent is being so slow i wanna kick it. is there anywhere else i can download ep3?

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 20th, '07, 02:47

najimta wrote:nkabknalkd
torrent is being so slow i wanna kick it. is there anywhere else i can download ep3?
ok, just keep the torrent =P im seeding for u ^__^

zoreo09

Post by zoreo09 » Jan 20th, '07, 02:48

Christabel wrote:
auroragb wrote:
damouse wrote: I'm not sure, but auroragb did the script last week based on the Chinese subs. If she is not free/available to do it this week, I'm more than happy to try my hand at translating. :)
really???
woooooooooooooooooo
THANK U!!
YEAH! Thank you so much!!! Can't wait.... :crazy:

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 20th, '07, 02:49

Christabel wrote:

thank you! =)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 02:52

najimta wrote:
Christabel wrote:

thank you! =)
if by seeding people mean the thing azureus does when the file is done downloaing (uploading and share ratio or something) then I'm seeding too =3

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 02:55

zoreo09 wrote:
Christabel wrote:
auroragb wrote:the c-subs are not out yet, I'll start when it does
really???
woooooooooooooooooo
THANK U!!
YEAH! Thank you so much!!! Can't wait.... :crazy:
AAAH SANKYUUU!
this merits a dance

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 20th, '07, 02:57

anyone wanna download Love So Sweet by Arashi full version..i found it in Jpopsuki...here the link...

http://files.filefront.com/01Love_so_sw ... einfo.html

its a radio rip version...not a very good quality but its a full version one..nJoy

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 20th, '07, 03:12

I know it's a lot to ask, but would anyone be willing to upload it DDL for me when they are finished getting it on torrent. Because my torrent is downloading anything AT ALL. No speed no nothing.

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 20th, '07, 03:25

saku_chan_desu wrote:I know it's a lot to ask, but would anyone be willing to upload it DDL for me when they are finished getting it on torrent. Because my torrent is downloading anything AT ALL. No speed no nothing.
i bet this user will upload it to their website..well im not sure but i think they will
go to diz link

http://stage6.divx.com/Hana_Yori_Dango_2

http://stage6.divx.com/members/141548

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 20th, '07, 03:28

Just want to express a BIG THANKS for ALL the seeders!!

My torrent is happily downloading at awesome speed =] Thank you!!!!

And a big big big thanks to the SOFT SUBBERS!!

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Jan 20th, '07, 03:37

ahh!! watched episode 3 && i LOVE IT!! ahh!! im going CRAZY!! goshh!! gotta wait for another week once again!! T^T!!!

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Jan 20th, '07, 04:06

I think Hanadan is the only drama that likes me. It always download super fast compared to the rest.

I might just strangle some one. I have to wait a week. That's all I've been saying for the last 20 minutes. I have to wait a week. :-( No fair. I want so see the nest part so bad.
NO fair. I guess the only good thing about me seeing it is now I can taunt my friend who only saw Episode 1.

:lol They called him Lionel Richie.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 20th, '07, 05:04

xjujux wrote:Would you perhaps have Volume 8? I can't seem to download the file from badongo. :cry:
Link to Volume 8:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oddsx7

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 20th, '07, 05:06

Could anyone predict the time when ep3 subs will be out? Tomorrow morning? - im purely asking this out of curiosity, by NO MEANS is this a form of whinging to rush you lovely subbers out there!!

Thank you for making it possible!

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 20th, '07, 05:09

I think the hottest and most anticipating drama of this year is no other than HYD 2, sorry Goong S, I've gave up on you!!!

Gosh, I have to say this after watching Ep.3, round of applause for the people who decided to have a sequel for HYD and making it interesting every week to come.
I know everyone are dying to see the kiss between Rui and Makino, but I'm more anticipating the scene of Tsukasa falling on top of Makino. I wonder how Tsukasa would sexually get her back to him.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 05:10

ilurrveniki wrote:Could anyone predict the time when ep3 subs will be out? Tomorrow morning? - im purely asking this out of curiosity, by NO MEANS is this a form of whinging to rush you lovely subbers out there!!

whenever the chinese subs come out then maybe a couple of hours to a day after that so maybe tomorrow or sunday or even monday

aaah I've run out of entertainment (I've been watching snow queen so I wouldn't get antsy)
*runs off to re-wath princess tutu*

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 20th, '07, 05:11

ilurrveniki wrote:Could anyone predict the time when ep3 subs will be out? Tomorrow morning? - im purely asking this out of curiosity, by NO MEANS is this a form of whinging to rush you lovely subbers out there!!

Maybe the English soft-sub will be done by Saturday and the hard-sub by Sunday's night, this is according to Ep.2 from last week's schedule.

haruhi-san

Hana Yori Dango 2

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 20th, '07, 05:15

The people that do the subs are seriously awesome, taking time out of their schedules and free time to do this! I mean wow. :)

Plus, the scene of him falling onto her, getting interesting. ^.^
I cant wait for subs! :cheers:

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 20th, '07, 05:17

CarolL wrote:I think the hottest and most anticipating drama of this year is no other than HYD 2, sorry Goong S, I've gave up on you!!!

Gosh, I have to say this after watching Ep.3, round of applause for the people who decided to have a sequel for HYD and making it interesting every week to come.
I know everyone are dying to see the kiss between Rui and Makino, but I'm more anticipating the scene of Tsukasa falling on top of Makino. I wonder how Tsukasa would sexually get her back to him.
heck, that sounds even better, haha. i didn't know that will happen either! now that i know, i'm anticipating the latter even more than the former! ^.^ go HYD! yay!

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 20th, '07, 05:17

CarolL wrote:I think the hottest and most anticipating drama of this year is no other than HYD 2, sorry Goong S, I've gave up on you!!!

just like you, im really exited about this escene O_O and its the one i most waitint to see.
i dont care too much about rui and makino kiss cuz i know she s in love with domyouji! but i really want to know how Domyouji's going to act because of this kiss O_O!!! he's gonna be maaaaaaaaad

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 20th, '07, 05:24

I'm so happy that I have SO MANY FANS that are anticipating Ep.4 of Domyouji and Makino ONLY!! Thanks for supporting Domyouji and Makino all ALONG, we all know they only LOVE each OTHER, and only EACH OTHER! :wub:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 20th, '07, 05:29

...Can someone upload the torrent from Subpig for me? I cant get it from the site for some reason...

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 20th, '07, 05:30

I don't know about all of you, but episode 3 made me laugh and cry. However, above all it made my heart race like crazy... especially the end and the preview for episode 4!!! Geez... I don't know if I can take anticipating every episode. I love Rui, and getting to see them kiss will be awesome. Though I do know the drama is all about Tsukushi and Tsukasa... I thought he looked so cool at the end of episode 3... *sigh*

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 20th, '07, 05:33

CarolL wrote:I'm so happy that I have SO MANY FANS that are anticipating Ep.4 of Domyouji and Makino ONLY!! Thanks for supporting Domyouji and Makino all ALONG, we all know they only LOVE each OTHER, and only EACH OTHER! :wub:
yeah!! lest support Donyouji and makino forever!! :wub:
i love Jun!!

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Jan 20th, '07, 05:38

eternalstar wrote:I don't know about all of you, but episode 3 made me laugh and cry. However, above all it made my heart race like crazy... especially the end and the preview for episode 4!!! Geez... I don't know if I can take anticipating every episode. I love Rui, and getting to see them kiss will be awesome. Though I do know the drama is all about Tsukushi and Tsukasa... I thought he looked so cool at the end of episode 3... *sigh*
Yeah Rui looked so cool chasing after Makino. I had a major Gokusen flashback at the point. I yelled out "UCHI". A lot of Domyouji x Makino fans. Yeah the series is about them but I still like Rui x Makino. I'm cheering for Soujiro x Yuuki the most.
Is that Shizuka that they show after the preview of the Kiss sence?
Getting really interesting.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 20th, '07, 05:40

yup

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 20th, '07, 05:42

Uwah! I've just finished episode 3 of HanaDan with Chinese subs and
I really am beginning to dislike Shigeru! She is actually quite tactless and insensitive or maybe she just chooses to ignore everything around her. I was quite neutral towards her before this episode (I didn't really dislike the Taiwan counterpart in Meteor Garden) but this episode...barghhh. She really acts on her own will and has no idea whatsoever of social etiquette. I completely dislike the way she launches herself full-force at Doumyouji.

And speaking of which, Makino is starting to grate on my nerves, just a little. LET THE GUY TALK, WON'T YOU?! I mean, I can understand her being totally pissed off at Doumyouji at the way he's been acting, but she should've known that there's something more than face-value to his behaviour. It isn't THAT hard to give him a chance to just talk to her. Everytime he tries to talk, she cuts him off with the typical "We have nothing more to talk about, bye bye sha la la" attitude. I much more admire Yuki for being able to be true to herself regarding Soujiro - and being willing to work hard in order for the possibility of a relationship to develop.

Akira's mother is completely scary (I think the woman has some kind of disorder and she needs to see a psychiatrist/psychologist) but his twin sisters are absolutely adorable. :D

Doumyouji is admittedly more mature in the sense that he thinks about his family's corporation and the workers involved if it all goes under. I skimmed the manga so I couldn't vouch for his character there but the Doumyouji in the Taiwan Meteor Garden was pretty persistent, even willing to walk away from everything because of Tsukushi. I can't say I dislike that notion :D but it was a tad irresponsible of him.

Lastly, I cannot wait for episode 4 based on the preview. Seems like there's a little bit of a hassle and tension between Rui and Doumyouji regarding the Rui/Tsukushi kiss (I'm thinking that he saw the kiss), there's the return of Shizuka and of course, the Doumyouji/Tsukushi scene. PLEASE let them talk things through. I'm getting sick of the whole routine of:

Doumyouji or Tsukushi reached out to each other ---> A crap lot of misunderstandings --> Doumyouji or Tsukushi (depending on what the situation was) tried to explain to the other party --> The other party goes "NAH NAH NAH I AM NOT LISTENING"

Although Tsukushi has been doing it more often - even if Doumyouji was an **** to her in New York.
I heart MatsuJun SO MUCH. :wub: Even more than Jerry Yan when I watched Meteor Garden, I think. :D

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 20th, '07, 05:44

ittiou wrote:...Can someone upload the torrent from Subpig for me? I cant get it from the site for some reason...
ditto ... I've been trying for the past hour and half

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 20th, '07, 05:48

auroragb wrote:
ittiou wrote:...Can someone upload the torrent from Subpig for me? I cant get it from the site for some reason...
Site's probably overloaded - I tried around this time last week and it wasn't coming through as well. I just tried to access the forum and it kept getting timed-out. I got my copy earlier (am seeding) so I'm trying to upload it right now to MegaUpload if it helps. :)
Last edited by damouse on Jan 20th, '07, 05:49, edited 1 time in total.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 20th, '07, 05:49

Christabel wrote:

just like you, im really exited about this escene O_O and its the one i most waitint to see.
i dont care too much about rui and makino kiss cuz i know she s in love with domyouji! but i really want to know how Domyouji's going to act because of this kiss O_O!!! he's gonna be maaaaaaaaad
I have to agree ...That scene at the end with Makino and Rui was cute but we all know Makino will forever be Tsukasa woman :wub: ...In the manga Rui sadly learns to late that he missed his chance to be with Makino and tries to capture her heart when Makino is at her lowest point... I wonder if fans of Rui and Makino pairing know that the manga Hana Yori Dango original leading man was suppose to be Rui and not Tsukasa ....But fans voted for the leading male to be changed to you guessed it Domyouji Tsukasa :O ....
Rui is basically Makino first love and later bestfriend...While Domyouji becomes her true and only love....

I'm also so looking forward to see
What that little fall on Makino was about with Tsukasa....I wonder if he pushed her down?...or just fell on top of her by accident?...I think he might have tried to kiss her and fell on top...just a guessing...
Last edited by marie_23 on Jan 20th, '07, 05:53, edited 1 time in total.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 05:53

angeizahoy wrote:

heck, that sounds even better, haha. i didn't know that will happen either! now that i know, i'm anticipating the latter even more than the former! ^.^ go HYD! yay!
awww I gave up on goong s too (though se7en is kind of delicious) I think hanadan and snow queen and dae jang geum (omg 70 episodes *faints*) take up my time. (Luckily for me goong 2 comes out waaay later and by then I'll be done with Hanadan and snow queen so I'll have time)

kjnckwdkcjdui subtitlessssss!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 20th, '07, 05:56

damouse wrote:
auroragb wrote:
Site's probably overloaded - I tried around this time last week and it wasn't coming through as well. I just tried to access the forum and it kept getting timed-out. I got my copy earlier (am seeding) so I'm trying to upload it right now to MegaUpload if it helps. :)
you can just UL the torrent file to mega upload, torrent DL is reasonably fast for me

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Jan 20th, '07, 06:03

I'm also so looking forward to see What that little fall on Makino was about with Tsukasa....I wonder if he pushed her down?...or just fell on top of her by accident?...I think he might have tried to kiss her and fell on top...just a guessing...
yeah i agree, here's what i think..
Tsukushi loses her memory and Tuskasa was trying to get her to remember him by doing how they first kissed... reversing what happened in the manga-- rather than Tsukushi hitting him with the baseball, Tsukasa falling on top of her? hmmm..

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 20th, '07, 06:04

auroragb wrote:
damouse wrote:
auroragb wrote:ditto ... I've been trying for the past hour and half
you can just UL the torrent file to mega upload, torrent DL is reasonably fast for me
okay, I have jsut accessed the subpig forum and uploaded the torrent for you subbers =D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e200az

Tell me if you cant use sendspace!!

THANK YOU GUYS :cheers:
Just watchex the RAW and it was amazing!!!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 06:09

auroragb wrote:
damouse wrote:
auroragb wrote:ditto ... I've been trying for the past hour and half
yeah, my torrent went waaay fast

elyusai

Post by elyusai » Jan 20th, '07, 06:16

Can anyone tell me where I can download the opening theme of Arashi of this drama?!

elyusai

Post by elyusai » Jan 20th, '07, 06:22

KamichamaN wrote:
"peed on rui's spot?"
Look at the scene when Makino and Rui talked at Rui's spot. Junpei was besides Makino at that time, then disappeared. The walls look wet like someone peed in there.

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 20th, '07, 06:45

damouse wrote:I heart MatsuJun SO MUCH. :wub: Even more than Jerry Yan when I watched Meteor Garden, I think. :D
I love Jun so MUCH MORE than Jerry in MG. Jun has that expressive face where you could tell he's in deep, deep PAINS!! His acting in HYD is EXCELLENT!! I feel a lot for his character so much!!

HEH?? Really the manga has RUI as the main male character? Huh, it will seem pretty typical of a STORYLINE, where the girl's first love is the love of her life. Not, very interesting. I rather have Domyouji as the main male character and thank god it is him as the main one in the manga for Makino.

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 20th, '07, 06:47

elyusai wrote:Can anyone tell me where I can download the opening theme of Arashi of this drama?!
here , u can download it via bittorent ..

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... d&id=29137

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 06:47

CarolL wrote:
damouse wrote:I heart MatsuJun SO MUCH. :wub: Even more than Jerry Yan when I watched Meteor Garden, I think. :D
I love Jun so MUCH MORE than Jerry in MG. Jun has that expressive face where you could tell he's in deep, deep PAINS!! His acting in HYD is EXCELLENT!! I feel a lot for his character so much!!

HEH?? Really the manga has RUI as the main male character? Huh, it will seem pretty typical of a STORYLINE, where the girl's first love is the love of her life. Not, very interesting. I rather have Domyouji as the main male character and thank god it is him as the main one in the manga for Makino.
rui is the manin character in what now? I'm treeees confused

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 20th, '07, 06:55

marie_23 wrote: I have to agree ...That scene at the end with Makino and Rui was cute but we all know Makino will forever be Tsukasa woman :wub: ...In the manga Rui sadly learns to late that he missed his chance to be with Makino and tries to capture her heart when Makino is at her lowest point... I wonder if fans of Rui and Makino pairing know that the manga Hana Yori Dango original leading man was suppose to be Rui and not Tsukasa ....But fans voted for the leading male to be changed to you guessed it Domyouji Tsukasa :O ....
Rui is basically Makino first love and later bestfriend...While Domyouji becomes her true and only love....
marie_23 mentioned that HYD manga, original leading man was supposed to be Rui, not Tsukasa, so if that did happened, I would feel like it is like a typical storyline. I rather have Tsukasa and it was indeed Tsukasa who was the main leading man in the end.

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 20th, '07, 06:56

KamichamaN wrote:
CarolL wrote:

Rui was not the main character of the manga. Someone just stated that when the manga first started out that he was going to be the main male character, like they were planning on going in that direction. However, since Tsukasa's character was more popular, they changed it and the manga became about Tsukushi and Tsukasa. ^__^ Though I think I would have enjoyed it more if Rui was the main male character!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 06:59

eternalstar wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
CarolL wrote:

Rui was not the main character of the manga. Someone just stated that when the manga first started out that he was going to be the main male character, like they were planning on going in that direction. However, since Tsukasa's character was more popular, they changed it and the manga became about Tsukushi and Tsukasa. ^__^ Though I think I would have enjoyed it more if Rui was the main male character!
*nods* I seee. I've heard about the par w/ the airport and tsukushi almost just oing with rui but i didn't know that he was originally supposed to be IT. I'm glad yoko kamio decidd against it, I love Rui and all but I also think that Tsukasa and Tsukushi are the handan OTP

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 07:01

elyusai wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
"peed on rui's spot?"
Look at the scene when Makino and Rui talked at Rui's spot. Junpei was besides Makino at that time, then disappeared. The walls look wet like someone peed in there.

OOOOOH I see it *was really confused*
if I look at that, I wonder how Rui manages to lie down on those stairs...actually, I feel sorry for ogurishun who actually DOES have to lie down on them

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 20th, '07, 07:32

I still couldn't access the SUBPIG site and I see that someone has uploaded the torrent, so kudos!!

Anyway, for those of you who understand Chinese/Mandarin but couldn't BT ----> Here you go!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBYS0WSN - Hana Yori Dango Episode 3 - Chinese subs courtesy of SUBPIG [http://btpig.com]

Enjoy!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 20th, '07, 07:32

OMG , i just saw the first 15 min , i can't controll my-self for the love of god !!! :crazy:

this drama just keeps on getting better and better :cry: , i can't wait 4 subs , i have a feeling that i'll watch the rest of the ep b/c of the lack of patience !!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 20th, '07, 07:45

roswell990 wrote:OMG , i just saw the first 15 min , i can't controll my-self for the love of god !!! :crazy:

this drama just keeps on getting better and better :cry: , i can't wait 4 subs , i have a feeling that i'll watch the rest of the ep b/c of the lack of patience !!
dckjfdnviudfv I had the same feeling, I got partway through the ep cuz I can understand some of what goes on but then I was like"no, wait for the subs so you can enjoy it fully and wont have to do half translations while you watch" but I'm getting antsy...I needs a distraction

*heads to TVXQ soompi forum*

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 20th, '07, 08:17

eternalstar wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
CarolL wrote:

Yeah that is what I meant about Rui and Tsukasa in my original post...it seems some people where confused...thanks for making them understand what I meant to say...

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 20th, '07, 08:30

harukaya wrote:
I'm also so looking forward to see What that little fall on Makino was about with Tsukasa....I wonder if he pushed her down?...or just fell on top of her by accident?...I think he might have tried to kiss her and fell on top...just a guessing...
yeah i agree, here's what i think..
Tsukushi loses her memory and Tuskasa was trying to get her to remember him by doing how they first kissed... reversing what happened in the manga-- rather than Tsukushi hitting him with the baseball, Tsukasa falling on top of her? hmmm..
Hmmmm....Interesting theory you got their :O Though I don't think
Makino lost her memory she just fainted from overworking to much... I don't think they will be using the lost memory gimmick like how it was used in the manga and Meteor Garden 2...I'm hoping they will leave that horrible memory loss theme out this season...But then again they could work that some how into this season Hana Yori dango...who really knows?!!!

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 20th, '07, 09:25

hey...that note that Domyouji's mother assistant gave to him during dinner...what did it say? something about Makino i assumed???

geez... i can't wait to see what's up with Domyouji being on top of Makino... and Rui!!! YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE WITH MAKINO... SHE LOVES YOUR FRIEND NOW... EVEN THOUGH MAKINO AND YOU DIDN'T WORK OUT...I'M STILL HERE FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME...lol.

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 20th, '07, 09:30

SunStar wrote:hey...that note that Domyouji's mother assistant gave to him during dinner...what did it say? something about Makino i assumed???

geez... i can't wait to see what's up with Domyouji being on top of Makino... and Rui!!! YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE WITH MAKINO... SHE LOVES YOUR FRIEND NOW... EVEN THOUGH MAKINO AND YOU DIDN'T WORK OUT...I'M STILL HERE FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME...lol.
lols ,,, funny .. :D , we all just can't wait for that particular scene , i still didn't watch ep 3 , i'm waiting 4 the subs :thumright:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 20th, '07, 09:57

yeah, me too. though i spose i'll just dl the raw then watch it. then watch it again with the subs. haha. that's what i've been doing for the past 2 epis anyway. bec seriously, it's just too good, i can't control myself. :D

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 20th, '07, 10:04

evil_zai wrote:yeah, me too. though i spose i'll just dl the raw then watch it. then watch it again with the subs. haha. that's what i've been doing for the past 2 epis anyway. bec seriously, it's just too good, i can't control myself. :D
LOL...same here... watch it RAW to get satisfaction... then watch it again to extra satisfaction and meaning... i really cannot wait a few more days for subs to be release... i want to watch it now and daze over it...

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Jan 20th, '07, 10:10

SunStar wrote:
evil_zai wrote:yeah, me too. though i spose i'll just dl the raw then watch it. then watch it again with the subs. haha. that's what i've been doing for the past 2 epis anyway. bec seriously, it's just too good, i can't control myself. :D
LOL...same here... watch it RAW to get satisfaction... then watch it again to extra satisfaction and meaning... i really cannot wait a few more days for subs to be release... i want to watch it now and daze over it...
Good to know I'm not the only one. I couldn't help it, I had to watch it, because I had to know what was happening next. And it was so~o good. But now that I saw the preview for episode 4 it's even worse than before, because it looked that exciting >_<
Hana Yori Dango is really addicting. It makes me watch 45 minutes without being able following the dialogues, but it wasn't even boring for any second. xD

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 20th, '07, 10:11

the Flavor of Life_ Utada Hikaru PV is out ,... :cheers:

here , u can download it via bittorent from JPOPSUKI ..

mpg version ..

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=29262

avi version ..

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... d&id=29263

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Jan 20th, '07, 10:19

yaaay!! thanks for the video link roswell i cant wait to watch it :)

Light

Post by Light » Jan 20th, '07, 10:58

Just wanted to thank the soft subbers!! It's so nice of you to offer your time to do this!

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 20th, '07, 11:05

i'mNOangel wrote:EPISODE 3 IS OUT AT D-ADDICT......HURRY UP AND DOWNLOAD.
Can u tell me where is it ? plz :cry:

I cant find it T_T

namie

Post by namie » Jan 20th, '07, 11:28

HaJoSa wrote:
i'mNOangel wrote:EPISODE 3 IS OUT AT D-ADDICT......HURRY UP AND DOWNLOAD.
Can u tell me where is it ? plz :cry:

I cant find it T_T
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44052.htm :D

limyenju

Post by limyenju » Jan 20th, '07, 11:28

you will be able to download the

Hana Yori Dango 2 Special in New York

@ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

about f4 and tsuyoshi's family in new york

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 20th, '07, 11:34

hi guys .. miss u all :wub:

What about ep 3 any comments????

U r so lucky that u can watch it every Friday while we have to wait till it is brodcasted and subtitled :cry:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 20th, '07, 11:39

anybody has the lyric and translation for flavour of life?? :unsure: