[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 12th, '07, 19:48

fybabe wrote:the ep 2 raw is out at:
http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis

very gigantic files she has XD..

but shooshoo2 from pdbox has split the ep up to 4 files. you can get from her too^^
thank you so much fybabe~!!!

*currently downloading HYD2 episode 2 raw!!!* YAY!!!

emrams

Post by emrams » Jan 12th, '07, 19:49

Episode 2 will probably be up here by tonight I think.

2RR

Post by 2RR » Jan 12th, '07, 19:51

Thanks for the info. I guess I just have to wait. :D

Post by 20193 » Jan 12th, '07, 19:57

hey everyone!

im new here! huge hyd fan...

episode 2 on clubbox already? :cussing: I can never complete sign up because the D.O.B part is never correct... I've tried hundreds of times!!!! I WANT EPISODE 2! Anyone know what im doing wrong?

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 12th, '07, 20:16

^ You mean when you register for an account?

It's YYMMDD

So, for example, I'd type: 890611

See if that works. As for me, I'm going to wait for a direct download.

emrams

Post by emrams » Jan 12th, '07, 20:16

If you still have probs with it look at the Clubbox help page:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132_0.htm

You can also post questions about clubbox there.

There is usually only a couple of hours of difference between the clubbox releases and the torrent releases here, so you could just wait for it if you want. Otherwise I hope you figure out how to do it. The above link should help.

Post by 20193 » Jan 12th, '07, 20:27

Thanks for the help everyone! :D

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 12th, '07, 20:34

Korea language >_< I can't read anything.

Post by 20193 » Jan 12th, '07, 20:37

I GIVE UP! It's just sitting there! not even loading and the DOB text is still red :cussing:

생년월일

any ideas?

Kashini

Post by Kashini » Jan 12th, '07, 20:49

I randomly found episode 2 (she put up the video, so you can just watch without downloading) on a blog and I watched a bit, but I don't want to watch it all now, wanna wait a bit cause it's so good so I wanna save some for later.. but ooomg. It's good so far. <3

namie

Post by namie » Jan 12th, '07, 20:52

20193 wrote:I GIVE UP! It's just sitting there! not even loading and the DOB text is still red :cussing:

생년월일

any ideas?
You MUST use Internet explorer. By others browser you can't use clubbox. :-)

Post by 20193 » Jan 12th, '07, 21:10

:O Really? THANK YOU! LOL

I'm using Firefox and it was just sitting there.

YAY! Now I can sign up! :D

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 12th, '07, 21:14

Kashini wrote:I randomly found episode 2 (she put up the video, so you can just watch without downloading) on a blog and I watched a bit, but I don't want to watch it all now, wanna wait a bit cause it's so good so I wanna save some for later.. but ooomg. It's good so far. <3
Do you have the link to share? :wub:

Post by 20193 » Jan 12th, '07, 21:17

yay downloading now...

So one more quick q about Clubbox... Is it free forever now? Or will i get so many downloads and have to pay?
Last edited by 20193 on Jan 12th, '07, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

Kashini

Post by Kashini » Jan 12th, '07, 21:19

Rori wrote:
Kashini wrote:I randomly found episode 2 (she put up the video, so you can just watch without downloading) on a blog and I watched a bit, but I don't want to watch it all now, wanna wait a bit cause it's so good so I wanna save some for later.. but ooomg. It's good so far. <3
Do you have the link to share? :wub:
I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it? And her blog is in korean/japan so i don't understand a thing.. but.. since she put it up I hope she doesn't mind? :p Heres the link anyway: http://blog.naver.com/lov23 .. then go to page 3 and it should show up! ^^

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 12th, '07, 21:30

Ahh, thank you so much, Kashini. ^_____________^

After watching the first 2 minutes, I can officially say Shigeru is hilarious and I still have no idea what she's saying.

H0NEY

Post by H0NEY » Jan 12th, '07, 21:52

someone posted a torrent link in the torrent section for eps 2 raw

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43732.htm

Post by 20193 » Jan 12th, '07, 21:59

H0NEY wrote:someone posted a torrent link in the torrent section for eps 2 raw

YUSH!

haha i've completed 36 percent on cb. i wonder if the torrent will be faster than the clubbox....

phokej

Post by phokej » Jan 12th, '07, 22:01

thanks for the HYD2, second episode, you are incredibly quick :o)))

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 12th, '07, 22:04

Kabuki Doll wrote:
RionZ wrote:
pubbie wrote:I can't see what the plot would be like, seems like they didn't really leave openings for a strong red thread.
Hmmz, maybe mysterious guy in stairway and lead actress chick will hook up; they could throw in a criminal element in the form of one of F4 goes criminal; a school rivalry about a nonsensical object or event; placing one of the F4 in a dilemma, having to chose between love and popularity. Hahaha, I suck, need to cut back on the drama watching
From what I've heard, there's plenty more story to be told, since it was based off a long manga. So we might see some fresh direct continuation plot/storyline for the sequel season...

...if there is a sequel season :lol
Yeah that's given me some hope that there will be a season 2, because the manga goes on much longer than the show has...only 9 episodes? That equals about 1 manga!
Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:i think there's going to be an HYD 2 or at least a special cuz jun (domyouji) said that he was asked to come back to play dom again... and that he'd only play dom if shun was cast as rui again!! YAY!! GO JUN!! I LUV U BABY!! :wub: JUN X SHUN FOREVER!! :alcoholic:
Haha...interesting couple there. It would be hot though, I admit that. :wub:
actually, surprisingly it covered quite a bit through a span of 9 episodes.
in an anime sense, yes - it would only be one manga volume.
but drama blocks are usually 9-10 episodes long.
things had to be taken out and so forth.

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jan 12th, '07, 22:10

20193 wrote:
H0NEY wrote:someone posted a torrent link in the torrent section for eps 2 raw

YUSH!

haha i've completed 36 percent on cb. i wonder if the torrent will be faster than the clubbox....
I doubt it. You're probably off better with the clubbox : ) I started my torrent almost nearly after it was posted (obsessive? maybe...), and I'm only at 1.7%

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 12th, '07, 22:18

how long's this episode going to be?
i'm guessing around 40-50 minutes due to the size...
>.<

namie

Post by namie » Jan 12th, '07, 22:25

I am downloading the episode both by torrent and clubbox but they are a bit slow... then,on clubbox it is written "instant view",even clicking on the button,I can't see anytihng. How can I do????:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 12th, '07, 23:03

wooo, im downloading the second episode from clubox and bitorrent XD
once it finish ill be seeding for everyone! wooo
i love this people who upload HYD so fast ^^
well...lest wait around 1hour and the half to start watching MatsuJun again!
im soooooooooo happy!!!!!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 12th, '07, 23:23

im soooo glad the level of obsession as dropped after seeing the first ep in subs!!! its such a relief, however im obviously really looking forward to the second ep. :D no need to worry about me nagging about subs anymore :D it would be great to get soft subs again though, the eps inder half the tiome of the other :D
does anybody remember that site, i think it was japanese, that has all the specials uploaded to watch on the site, (i think its livejorunal notsure) anmd tells you in english whats going on, it had the description for episode 1 in english before the raw came out :D i wanna see if its got ep 2 :D

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 23:33

guys: remember for ep2, arashi.vox is doing HARD SUBS so there is no point in downloading RAW version when you can directly d/l hard subs!! Hopefully, it will be out tomorrow/late today?

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 12th, '07, 23:41

ilurrveniki wrote:guys: remember for ep2, arashi.vox is doing HARD SUBS so there is no point in downloading RAW version when you can directly d/l hard subs!! Hopefully, it will be out tomorrow/late today?
true! *swears at her unlucky fate of not understanding japanese, but praises arashi vox*

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 12th, '07, 23:50

Hopefully someone will step up to the plate and start soft subs, since last week was a one-time thing. I'm learning the language and it is nice to be able to turn the subtitles on and off, and to correct spelling mistakes and such, since I'm really picky about that. :)

Ahhh I just finished the show and they totally set up the bomb at the end, as I expected.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 23:53

can someone please tell us about ep3 preview??

THANK YOU!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 00:28

today :O/tomorrow:O wow thats fast

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Jan 13th, '07, 01:51

i just watched episode 2, poor tsukushi!

if you all want to see it (RAW)

http://blog.naver.com/lov23

PAGE 3 (scroll to the bottom & click 3)

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 13th, '07, 02:35

twothreefour wrote:Hopefully someone will step up to the plate and start soft subs, since last week was a one-time thing. I'm learning the language and it is nice to be able to turn the subtitles on and off, and to correct spelling mistakes and such, since I'm really picky about that. :)

Ahhh I just finished the show and they totally set up the bomb at the end, as I expected.
wooo really!!! O_O
who?? u??
my god! but thank god for it!! love softsub =P

btw, i just finished watching episode 2 T__________T.......... i wanna cry!!! sniffffffffffff
...and...shigeru is so fxcking lucky!! lol

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 13th, '07, 02:47

o__O I am not doing soft subs, I'm only expressing my interest in someone taking on the series for softsubbing.

If I ever did try to sub anything I wouldn't say anything about them until the moment I was finished with them and had them uploaded. :lol

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 02:48

Christabel wrote:
twothreefour wrote:Hopefully someone will step up to the plate and start soft subs, since last week was a one-time thing. I'm learning the language and it is nice to be able to turn the subtitles on and off, and to correct spelling mistakes and such, since I'm really picky about that. :)

wooo really!!! O_O
who?? u??
my god! but thank god for it!! love softsub =P

btw, i just finished watching episode 2 T__________T.......... i wanna cry!!! sniffffffffffff
...and...shigeru is so fxcking lucky!! lol
edlwhbcouysvcwulcwvs I WANNA WAAATCH! But I (for once) am waiting for the hard sub since I don't wanna go download the 700mb one and not watch it all because I can't clearly understand it

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 13th, '07, 02:54

Ahh..Ep 2 is finally here...waiting patiently for Subpig to have it up.... :D

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 13th, '07, 03:06

My gosh! This show is getting me more addicted!!!!!

Episode 3 Preview Ramblings.
ARghh! I like shigure, but not her relationship with doumyouji! Anyway, was that tsukushi on the ground in the preview? I hope it's not a major accident. :cry: It seems like there will be more RuiXTsukushi in the next episode. And it also appears that Doumyouji will tell Shigure he's in love with Makino not her, since it does resemble a scene in the manga.
Can't wait for next week!
-more yuki and soujiro scenes
-makino will meet akira's mother and sisters.

My prediction: Tsukushi is working part time for a construction company to help pay the family debt? She was dressed in a yellow jumpsuit with a work hat.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 13th, '07, 04:39

twothreefour wrote:o__O I am not doing soft subs, I'm only expressing my interest in someone taking on the series for softsubbing.

If I ever did try to sub anything I wouldn't say anything about them until the moment I was finished with them and had them uploaded. :lol

WOwoOWoOWooo
now i understand! sry ^^U

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 05:02

Christabel wrote:
twothreefour wrote:o__O I am not doing soft subs, I'm only expressing my interest in someone taking on the series for softsubbing.

WOwoOWoOWooo
now i understand! sry ^^U
firstly christabel...KUROSAGIIIIII! (points to your avatar and squeals)
secondly, about the softsubbing thing, I think that'd be a really good idea, if you were softsubbing and you didn't say anything until you released them. People would harass you like MAD if you told them while still in the process *thinks of Arashi Vox and cringes*

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 13th, '07, 05:04

I was about to download the second episode raw...But, then I thought it would be much more fun to wait for it to be subbed :lol ...Since I'd have to wait a whole week again for the third episode to be released. While I wait on the third one I can enjoy watching the subbed second episode of Hana Yori Dango... :-)

dohri

Post by dohri » Jan 13th, '07, 05:39

marie_23 wrote:I was about to download the second episode raw...But, then I thought it would be much more fun to wait for it to be subbed :lol ...Since I'd have to wait a whole week again for the third episode to be released. While I wait on the third one I can enjoy watching the subbed second episode of Hana Yori Dango... :-)

same here!! XD

i can't wait til it comes out!

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 13th, '07, 06:24

OMG!!! i just finished watching episode 2 and i can't believe Domyouji did that to Makino... I FEEL SO BAD AND HURT FOR HER... DAMN YOU DOMYOUJI!!!!

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 13th, '07, 06:26

Sunstar: Did you watch RAW version?? Im determined to wait for the HARDSUB version before watching it.. hahah =D

You referring to the "kiss"? Though, im looking forward to ep3 because the preview looks heaps good!!

SHINGERU SHOULD BACK OFF =( She's too much like Makino but with more courage and talks too much ==

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 06:33

ilurrveniki wrote:Sunstar: Did you watch RAW version?? Im determined to wait for the HARDSUB version before watching it.. hahah =D

You referring to the "kiss"? Though, im looking forward to ep3 because the preview looks heaps good!!

SHINGERU SHOULD BACK OFF =( She's too much like Makino but with more courage and talks too much ==
did you mean SHIGERU?

and OMG NOOO! something has just been given away that I didn't KNOOOOWWWW! *cries*
I am DETERMINED to wait for the hardsub so I've passed by time (procrastinating on my college essay) making rips from the first ep and putting them on youtube. I think I'm un\\in the process of uploading Rui's Engrish then Tsukasa's Engrish and then Tsukasa's Amerian cronies scene. GEESH! I'm getting antsy, back to the essay! (not)

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 13th, '07, 07:07

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:Sunstar: Did you watch RAW version?? Im determined to wait for the HARDSUB version before watching it.. hahah =D

did you mean SHIGERU?

and OMG NOOO! something has just been given away that I didn't KNOOOOWWWW! *cries*
I am DETERMINED to wait for the hardsub so I've passed by time (procrastinating on my college essay) making rips from the first ep and putting them on youtube. I think I'm un\\in the process of uploading Rui's Engrish then Tsukasa's Engrish and then Tsukasa's Amerian cronies scene. GEESH! I'm getting antsy, back to the essay! (not)
i'm sorry. but you didnt want any spoilers?? so sorry, didnt realise that was a spoiler!!
Share the links when u uplaod RUI's/Tsukasa's ENGRISH LOL!!! =D TY!

H0NEY

Post by H0NEY » Jan 13th, '07, 07:08

Im sooooooo Mad at Domyoji!
How can he do this to Makino!
He soo cold hearted :(
But I thought it was funny how Soujiro and Akira tried to get Shigeru to back off by trying to take her on dates and all, but she tortured them HAHAHAHAHA

I cant wait til Yuki and Soujiro hook up :wub:
Wonder when that'll be. . . .

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 07:25

ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

did you mean SHIGERU?

i'm sorry. but you didnt want any spoilers?? so sorry, didnt realise that was a spoiler!!
Share the links when u uplaod RUI's/Tsukasa's ENGRISH LOL!!! =D TY!
no problem =3

here's my youtube account, both tsukasa and rui's mantastic engrish are up, I'm about to start uploading tsukasa's minions

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LilyxPotterxMalfoy

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 13th, '07, 07:44

Just sat down and finally watched the first episode of HDY (despite having it on my hard drive for the past week Oo;;) and...(spoiler-ish thoughts)
I have to say I am really annoyed by Doumyouji's attitude, reason or not. x.x I never really read the manga (sort of flipped it through on and off - art didn't really appeal to me) but I just can't seem to accept Doumyouji being a cold-hearted bastard towards Tsukushi. Maybe because I am too much reminded of the Taiwan Meteor Garden where Doumyouji above everything else is really assured of his love for Tsukushi and fought nail and tooth to convince her and against everyone else who was against the relationship. >.<;;

I suspect his stupid mother has something to do with everything but STILL...I just can't seem to get my head past it. Although it was really touching to see Tsukushi crying to Tsubaki (Matsushima Nanako is GORGEOUS <3), especially since she wasn't always so verbal about her feelings towards Doumyouji. But of course, that just made me want to kick Doumyouji's arrogant little ass even more.

MatsuJun's Engrish pwned and I adore him. Inoue Mao was adorable, especially when she went "I am bus!", Oguri Shun was understandable, and I barely knew what the heck was Kaede mumbling in her bit of Engrish.

Ikuta Toma gets too little screen time, even if Junpei is a bastard.

Shigeru is supposed to be someone that is far more superior to Tsukushi but based on looks alone, I think Tsukushi has won XD or maybe I am just a huge Inoue Mao fan.
Onward to the second episode, Chinese subs are out! (Torrent running at a very good 119kbps XD)

funki3

Post by funki3 » Jan 13th, '07, 07:45

damn damn damn, i just finished watching that the second episode, damn, why is it so good.
that phone conversation between makino and tsukasa was made me cry. damnit, and it's only the second episode. you can so tell that the both of the, were just dying to talk to each other to try and straighten everything out, so that they could both just be together finally.

sojiro and yuki are so cute. by the way, that girl that they showed talking to yuki in the preview to the next episode, that couldn't be sara could it? cause i know, i saw them in they're tea ceremony club thingy, and there was a girl who i thought was sara. but are they even going to cover that storyline too?

omg, and the thing with rui and makino. o0o0o0o, that love triangle's becoming more and more evident now. they producers of this show are really pushing that makinoxrui matching. i still love tsukasa and tsukushi, always!
if the series continues on like this, looks like i'll blubblering every episode. gah! who cares, it's too good!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 07:48

damouse wrote:Just sat down and finally watched the first episode of HDY (despite having it on my hard drive for the past week Oo;;) and...(spoiler-ish thoughts)
I have to say I am really annoyed by Doumyouji's attitude, reason or not. x.x I never really read the manga (sort of flipped it through on and off - art didn't really appeal to me) but I just can't seem to accept Doumyouji being a cold-hearted bastard towards Tsukushi. Maybe because I am too much reminded of the Taiwan Meteor Garden where Doumyouji above everything else is really assured of his love for Tsukushi and fought nail and tooth to convince her and against everyone else who was against the relationship. >.<;;

I suspect his stupid mother has something to do with everything but STILL...I just can't seem to get my head past it. Although it was really touching to see Tsukushi crying to Tsubaki (Matsushima Nanako is GORGEOUS <3), especially since she wasn't always so verbal about her feelings towards Doumyouji. But of course, that just made me want to kick Doumyouji's arrogant little ass even more.

MatsuJun's Engrish pwned and I adore him. Inoue Mao was adorable, especially when she went "I am bus!", Oguri Shun was understandable, and I barely knew what the heck was Kaede mumbling in her bit of Engrish.

Ikuta Toma gets too little screen time, even if Junpei is a bastard.

Shigeru is supposed to be someone that is far more superior to Tsukushi but based on looks alone, I think Tsukushi has won XD or maybe I am just a huge Inoue Mao fan.
Onward to the second episode, Chinese subs are out! (Torrent running at a very good 119kbps XD)
she wasn't speaking english, she was speaking french....incorrectly but french
woo! go kaede! jp

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 07:49

dudes.....is the english sub out for ep. 2 somewhere?

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 13th, '07, 07:56

No wonder I replayed it like 5 times and I still don't get a SINGLE word of what she was saying. >.<;; My bad. x.x;;

I don't think the English subs are out yet - Arashi Vox might have them up (hard subs) by Saturday night (she says she'll try to).

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 13th, '07, 08:07

lol, there's a clear distinction between english and french, isn't there?

0nerainyday

Post by 0nerainyday » Jan 13th, '07, 08:07

So, I finally registered, only to share this lovely screenshot and muse on its meanings (relating to the Domyoji dream sequences). Spoiler for Ep.02 if you haven't seen it!
[img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3756 ... xd1.th.png[/img]
Did anyone else notice that Domyoji is most def sitting at that table?? Seriously :blink what's with the random family? and the suicide? (this was taken at 31:01)

Theory time:
I'm thinking that Tsukasa befriended an employee in NY who subsequently lost his job or family or something... it would have to be relating to the DY corp. since Tsukasa is obviously feeling guilty (and angsty towards Tsukushi...)

any other reactions?

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 13th, '07, 08:16

0nerainyday wrote:So, I finally registered, only to share this lovely screenshot and muse on its meanings (relating to the Domyoji dream sequences). Spoiler for Ep.02 if you haven't seen it!
Did anyone else notice that Domyoji is most def sitting at that table?? Seriously :blink what's with the random family? and the suicide? (this was taken at 31:01)

Theory time:
I'm thinking that Tsukasa befriended an employee in NY who subsequently lost his job or family or something... it would have to be relating to the DY corp. since Tsukasa is obviously feeling guilty (and angsty towards Tsukushi...)

any other reactions?
Interesting enough...I'll share my own views after I've watched my copy of HYD2 Epi 2 =) Thanks for sharing!

kuramapicaforever

Post by kuramapicaforever » Jan 13th, '07, 08:46

0nerainyday wrote:So, I finally registered, only to share this lovely screenshot and muse on its meanings (relating to the Domyoji dream sequences). Spoiler for Ep.02 if you haven't seen it!

Theory time:

any other reactions?
i agree, it must be something like that. but i think the relevance of being cold towards makino is that he is afraid that he might not be able to protect makino if the wicked mother does something to her. look how he accepted her offer in HYD1, when makino joined TOJ right? he was always thinking of ways to protect her. so, he is always reminded of that incident with the family whenever he sees makino's christmas present. guilt could be part of it, seeing that he might have befriended them, but ended up in a situation that harmed their lives. but i think it is connected to how he can prevent the same thing from happening to makino and her family.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 11:20

arrgh would someone mind explaining the 1st scene of ep. 2
i think he meant to take makino but wgat did she say (makino) after playing the piano oshiao...... or something?

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 13th, '07, 11:21

^ You mean after Makino finished on the piano, got up, said something, and left? I think she said something like 'be happy'

Well, that's what I read from a summary.

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 13th, '07, 11:27

Rori wrote:^ You mean after Makino finished on the piano, got up, said something, and left? I think she said something like 'be happy'

Well, that's what I read from a summary.
i think that kaede was saying something like, if you'd please excuse us.
and she was like 'i'd be glad to.'

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 13th, '07, 12:01

On a different note, is that:
Makino that collapsed at the end of the preview?
^ Episode 3 preview spoiler.

backdrop001

Post by backdrop001 » Jan 13th, '07, 12:15

Rori wrote:On a different note, is that:
Makino that collapsed at the end of the preview?
^ Episode 3 preview spoiler.
it looked like it but it went so fast I couldn't tell. Anyone else know?

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Jan 13th, '07, 12:27

About the spoiler...
yeah, that was definitely Makino O____O

EdiSa

Post by EdiSa » Jan 13th, '07, 13:23

i love the whole rui and makino thing! (but i also like the D&M thing too) i really like rui! hehehe

i can't wait to watch ep 2 with the hard subs! its only half way thru the month and my d/l limit is like 90% finished... ><
Last edited by EdiSa on Jan 13th, '07, 13:41, edited 1 time in total.

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 13th, '07, 13:36

I watched the raw of 2. I couldn't wait, even though I know next to no Japanese, but who cares? I understood what was happening anyway (having already seen the anime and having read the manga was a bonus in my case, I guess). LOL.

ANYWAY.
Just like in the anime, it seems that this will be my favorite/least favorite storyline. I like Shigeru, but I HATE her with Domyoji, and I was never fond of the Rui/Makino plot. Bah. Too attached to Domyoji/Makino I suppose. I just REALLY hope that the same events as what happened in the anime/manga occur... Domyoji telling Shigeru that he doesn't love her...that was my favorite part of all time. I just died of happiness when that happened, and I'll die even more in the drama...

And it was definitely Makino who fell down...
I can't wait for the subs so that I'll be able to know the specifics. ^_^

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 13th, '07, 14:38

After re-watching this ep, still raw, though, Tsukasa really hasn't changed. Some of his comments and things he does cracks me up even though I don't know what he's saying.

But the ending really sucked. >=(

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 14:43

spoilers spoilers everywhere
in the ground, in the air
I wan to read them, yes I do
but I am one of the unfooortunate few
who hasn't got a whit of sense
my Japanese's not worth two pence
and so I wait for the hardsubbed vid
and sit and sulk around like a kid

*bows*jp...bad poetry

jnswsdcbiuds I wanna seeeee! *takes deep breath and calms down a little*
Ihope the hardsubs will be out soon...

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 13th, '07, 14:45

After re-watching this ep, still raw, though, Tsukasa really hasn't changed. Some of his comments and things he does cracks me up even though I don't know what he's saying.
I felt exactly the same way! LOL. I'm fairly certain that he made another saying the wrong thing mistake...because he had that face and expression he makes whenever someone tells him he says something wrong, and then he acts as if they're complete idiots...ahh...that always has me laughing.

The ending was quite sad, though, you're right. I can only hope that everything will end up as it should (and since it's based on the manga, I don't see why it wouldn't...*crosses fingers*)

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 13th, '07, 15:00

Argghhh!!!
I watched the second episode and it was AMAZING..
The phone convo was VERY sad that I cried..
tsk tsk tsk...
It was soo good..
Cannot believe I have to wait another week for the third episode..
tsk tsk tsk!!!

Hana Yori Dango Sugoi!!!

yukieiri

Post by yukieiri » Jan 13th, '07, 15:01

woo! go kaede! jp
yes, she was speaking french:
"bonjour, je suis shizuka todo, je suis occupée pour le moment. Veillez me laisser votre message. Merci"

"hello, I am shizuka todo, I am busy now. Take care to leave me your message. Thank you " ==>she doesnt answers

love-jun

Post by love-jun » Jan 13th, '07, 15:21

thanx every one for episode 2 just waitting for the sub:) please put pic for it:)

and can any one please make ep 1 LQ becouse its soooooooooo big.....

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanx all

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 15:26

is there an episode description in english somewhere like there was for ep . 1

love-jun

Post by love-jun » Jan 13th, '07, 15:29

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there an episode description in english somewhere like there was for ep . 1

yaaaaaa i want the same thing:)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 15:34

LMAO i dont really get whats being said but i love the "jan ken pon" *SLAP* thing!!! haha i need episode summary i cant remember the site it was on before!!

Raleigh

Post by Raleigh » Jan 13th, '07, 15:34

I wonder if someone could be so kind to rip the musical piece in mp3 format in these two scenes from episode 1:
1. When Rui saves Makino from the thugs
2. When Makino goes to buy a hot dog and she sees Tsukasa again.
Thank you :)

love-jun

Post by love-jun » Jan 13th, '07, 15:39

this is the site with the summary for ep1 but ther is no one for ep2:(

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/?p=1324&cp=all#comments

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 15:47

wootwoot
there is its here, scrool down for ages...it there, but try not to look at the pix if you dont want it spoiling i just saw one i wish i didnt :|