Need help to identify a Jdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Skyler88

Post by Skyler88 » Jan 23rd, '08, 07:42

Have downloded several jdrama here... thanks so much for providing such a great site. Anyway, guess its bout time I show some support by purchasing original jdrama dvd, would very much wanna purchase HERO (dvd, with english sub). Tried yesasia.com, didn't seem to fine any.

Appreciate any reply. Thanks.

snowiecupid

Post by snowiecupid » Jan 24th, '08, 04:39

I am looking for Imoto yo aka Sister of Mine torrent and couldn't find any.
Can anyone help me with this?

Lyrisana

Looking for a drama but don't know the name

Post by Lyrisana » Feb 1st, '08, 19:08

I'm looking for a drama I read about, but I can't remember the name, and I'm not even sure it's Japanese, it may be Korean or something else. It was about this normal girl who likes this big star, but it turns out in real life he's a big nerd. Does this ring a bell to anyone? I hope thi is the right place to post this. I can't find it anywhere, please help! :scratch:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Feb 1st, '08, 19:16

cuteness

Looking for a title

Post by cuteness » Feb 3rd, '08, 05:51

Hello! I was flipping channels tonight and came across a Japanese drama. It was really cute so I want to know the title so I can look for more. It was about a female intern that was having to switch departments in a hospital during her internship. The episode I watched she was in pediatrics and then got a cold. Ended up being hospitalized herself for a week. It ended with her being switched to ob-gyn. Any ideas?

quashlo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by quashlo » Feb 3rd, '08, 06:07

Sounds like Kirakira Kenshui.

cuteness

Post by cuteness » Feb 3rd, '08, 20:20

That is it. Thanks!

mikesad

help me out

Post by mikesad » Feb 3rd, '08, 23:50

so ive been wanting to watch this one jdrama again i just cant remember the name of it.

it was about a meteor hitting this one town and the military had to close off that part of the city leaving only teens and kids there to fend for themselves. the thing is there were no adults because everyone over a certain age dies from the contamination.

basically its about a bunch of kids trying to escape the city before they die.

well anyways, if you could help out thatd be great! haha

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Re: help me out

Post by mizune » Feb 6th, '08, 03:13

mikesad wrote:so ive been wanting to watch this one jdrama again i just cant remember the name of it.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bokura_no_Yuu ... n_Toshi%7E

miumau

Post by miumau » Feb 8th, '08, 14:06

Does anyone know any drama/movie with some sort of gay -action/relationship? Thanks. 8D I've watched Go-Go-G-boys, The King and the Clown, Bishounen and Eternal summer, though.

mikesad

Re: help me out

Post by mikesad » Feb 9th, '08, 02:02

mizune wrote:
mikesad wrote:so ive been wanting to watch this one jdrama again i just cant remember the name of it.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bokura_no_Yuu ... n_Toshi%7E

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUU~

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 9th, '08, 02:53

miumau wrote:Does anyone know any drama/movie with some sort of gay -action/relationship? Thanks. 8D I've watched Go-Go-G-boys, The King and the Clown, Bishounen and Eternal summer, though.
The fairest portrayal of a gay character and his development I've seen in a jdrama is probably in Dare yori mo Mama wo aisu. Although it starts off with a lot of stereotypical fluff and comedy, it goes a lot further into humanizing and accepting homosexuals than I can recall in any other drama.

And there's a jmovie that I saw up on one of the trackers awhile back called Love My Life about a lesbian couple that you might find interesting (see my signature about where to find movies).

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 15th, '08, 21:47

I recall seeing this movie where the plot is a little similar to ashita no yoshio
guy has no life... (I forget if he wanted to commit suicide)
guy bumps into another guy, somehow spilling his story
the other guy tries to help him lighten up, taking him to strip clubs and such
the other guy lives in a garage and is in some trouble with Yakuza
Anyone know the name of this movie?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 18th, '08, 19:24

Does anyone have some more info about a drama named "Sore Ga Kotae Da" [それが答えだ]
I've searched DramaWiki and Jdorama but couldn't find any information there.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 18th, '08, 19:33

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Feb 18th, '08, 19:49

i don't know where to find eps, but its about a reclusive bitter conductor who comes out of retirement to take over a school orchestra in the small villiage where he lives.

Fuurin

Where to post Share or WinMX hashes for J-dramas

Post by Fuurin » Feb 27th, '08, 09:43

As you may know, the RAWs for new J-dramas tend to appear on Share and the Japanese OpenNap servers before they reach BitTorrent. WinMX also has a lot of older J-drama RAWs that aren't available on BitTorrent. I was just wondering if it would be OK to start threads somewhere here to post hashes for J-dramas on Share and WinMX. Also if so, which section would be best to post these in?

syazwanzainul

Post by syazwanzainul » Mar 10th, '08, 09:48

this is the first time i post a msj..hope it will appear..i just wanna ask where i can find japan movie..japan drama of course there's so many..but is there any movie..i can't find any

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Mar 10th, '08, 10:08

movies are not allowed to be posted on d-a, sorry.

tfobf

Post by tfobf » Mar 15th, '08, 17:43

I really want to get into some good J-Dramas but firstly I don't know what is good but secondly there's no way to download whole seasons of shows that I can find.

The only one I have ever watched was Densha Otoko and I loved it. I have looked and it doesn't look like you can get full seasons from this show and most likely old seasons won't have seeds. Any ideas anyone? :wub:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 17th, '08, 03:59

First piece of advice is to read the FAQ...

Most Japanese series do not go longer than one season, so the reason why you only see one season of Densha Otoko is because there only was one season. In the case of Densha Otoko, there are PLENTY of seeds for the entire torrent. Make sure you use the Torrent pageto search.

If you're looking for suggestions on what to watch, check or ask in the JDrama Recommendation Thread.

If you want to find an older series that currently has no seeds, please use the Seeding and Upload Request Forum (after reading the rules in that forum first).

Even without the VSS and Series of the Week programs here, there are LOTS of complete series available for download -- including older ones.

Herabignose

Post by Herabignose » Mar 18th, '08, 18:41

I want to ask about the drama Koi no Chikara (Power of love) It looks really interesting with such lovely cast and high rating, but I can't find it anywhere. Has anyone subbed this? Thanks :)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 20th, '08, 04:00

^ Not in English that I'm aware of (that's ever been uploaded at least).
It's probably available someplace in Chhinese.

groink

Post by groink » Mar 20th, '08, 04:44

Herabignose wrote:I want to ask about the drama Koi no Chikara (Power of love) It looks really interesting with such lovely cast and high rating, but I can't find it anywhere. Has anyone subbed this? Thanks :)
Short answer = probably no. Someone in Singapore may have recorded this renzoku, but I've yet to see them made public on the Internet.

Long answer = Before 1998, many Fuji TV dramas were English subbed by NGN. And people like myself recorded them onto video tape, and then years later digitized and uploaded them to the Internet. Then one very strange day in 1998, it all stopped as Fuji TV banned all TV stations from subbing their dramas. From 1998 to around 2003, none of the Fuji TV dramas were being subbed. For some strange reason, Channel 8 in Singapore was exempt from this directive. Around 2003, Jem in Singapore started capturing and making available these English subbed Fuji TV dramas as they were being aired in his country. Koi no Chikara happens to fall in the 1998-2003 period where there weren't anyone capturing English subbed Fuji TV dramas. It might have aired in Singapore with English subs, but so far we haven't seen anyone make them available.

As time passes by, people do find Fuji TV RAWs, upload them to D-Addicts, and then eventually a fansubber will take the time to sub them.

--- groink

zikeli

Post by zikeli » Mar 22nd, '08, 16:24

can anyone seed with love drama????

Benhur

Japanese Drama about Brazilians Dekasegui - Novela jasponesa

Post by Benhur » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:48

Hi,

I did listern about a japanese drama about brazilian dekaseguis life. Now, I know that is possible to assist at 57 channel (nagano-ken region). Anybody know drama's name?
There are any torrent to download it?

Olá,

Fiquei sabendo que há uma novela japonesa que aborda o tema da vida de brasileiros que trabalham no Japão. Alguém sabe o nome desta novela? Tem algum torrent para poder fazer o download desta novela?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Re: Japanese Drama about Brazilians Dekasegui - Novela jaspo

Post by mizune » Mar 24th, '08, 02:45

Benhur wrote:
I did listern about a japanese drama about brazilian dekaseguis life. Now, I know that is possible to assist at 57 channel (nagano-ken region). Anybody know drama's name?
There are any torrent to download it?
I think you are talking about NHK's Haru e Natsu. Fantastic story.

I don't quite understand what you're offering, but you can find torrents for the series subbed in English here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... lish&sort=

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 24th, '08, 02:50

zikeli wrote:can anyone seed with love drama????
Please post seed requests in the Seeding and Upload Request Forum

Or, more specifically, in this thread here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_21621.htm

waniey_vic

Post by waniey_vic » Mar 24th, '08, 10:35

i dont know if anyone already asked this question.. but,

does anyone know whether shiori to shimiko no kaiki jikenbo will be subbed or not....

*member*

Post by *member* » Apr 12th, '08, 01:18

im just wondering if jdoramas have NGS like korean ones or if they have videos of how they make them. kind of like special features.

groink

Post by groink » Apr 12th, '08, 01:59

It too quite some time for me to find out what NGS is... An NG means "no-good" which is another way of saying "outtakes" - clips left out of the released version such as bloopers, scenes removed to keep within the time allowed, etc.

As for NGs and Japanese dramas, it is rare by comparison to the Korean drama scene. If they do show any, they're usually from the youth-oriented shows whose younger artists don't mind seeing themselves make mistakes (I'm told they don't even review their own works.) The more mature artists don't find bloopers of themselves humorous. Maybe it is a cultural thing. Japanese dramas do show behind-the-scenes stuff, but I don't consider these the same as NG clips. Behind-the-scene clips include how the show was filmed and produced, commentary by the cast and producers, and so-on.

--- groink

*member*

Post by *member* » Apr 12th, '08, 02:02

thanks a million groink for answering so fast it was very helpfull your info.

venik

Post by venik » Apr 13th, '08, 21:36

when is the next Television Drama Academy Awards?

Mr Wonder

Name of Jdorama!

Post by Mr Wonder » Apr 18th, '08, 06:30

Hi Everyone,

wow! What a great site!

Just wanted to ask around if someone could name me a Jdorama where a young man is killed in an accident. However, the young man's spirit doesn't want to leave this world and comes across a stranger that tells him that he can stay on earth if he jumps into another recently deceased person. With this advice he jumps into the body of a person that just so happens to be the one that has caused his death. The stranger tells hims that he can stay in that body so long he doesn't tell anyone who he really is.

I think that this show was made in the early 90's. Can anyone help me?

Mr W

hidekin

Post by hidekin » Apr 18th, '08, 06:49

i'm pretty sure that the jdrama is called "dream again"

Mr Wonder

Post by Mr Wonder » Apr 18th, '08, 07:03

Isn't that a recent Jdorama?

hidekin

Post by hidekin » Apr 18th, '08, 07:09

true but the story looks a bit a like for that reason i was thinking about this drama :D

Mr Wonder

Post by Mr Wonder » Apr 18th, '08, 07:16

Cool! Thanks for you help anyway!

The one that i am referring to was made quite a while ago. The rest of the story is about him trying to convince his grieving fiancee that he has really returned but just in the body of the man that has killed him.

[/spoiler]

moe

Post by moe » Apr 18th, '08, 13:06

I think what you are looking for is Kimi no tame ni dekiru koto also known as Anything for you...

Taken from JDorama: Tatsuya was killed in a car accident and his spirit lives in Hikata - the one who knocked him down. Since then, he had a hard time trying to change his girlfriend's perception of "him" or "Hikata".

I remember seeing it a long time ago... One of the first drama I see...

dokodemodoa

Post by dokodemodoa » Apr 18th, '08, 13:29

kimi no tame ni dekiru koto..
if anyone have it please share.. i've been looking for it everywhere..
part of my childhood memory it is

ngpossible

Post by ngpossible » Apr 29th, '08, 15:30

i see there are going to be a lot of specials coming soon such as hana kimi, hana yori dango, and propose daisakusen. i was just wondering when these are set to release and who is usually the fastest at subbing these specials? i have trouble keeping up with these specials and don't know which sites to get it from. thanks a bunch!

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 29th, '08, 15:38

Proposal Daisakusen SP is already out and subbed. I'm sure you can find it on this site. Softsubs or Love Song hardsubs.
Hana Yori Dango SP is a movie which is released in theaters this June, but don't expect to see it subbed until at least next year.
Hana Kimi SP - I have no idea when it's released - the HanaKimi thread might be able to help. But it will definitely get subbed.

ngpossible

Post by ngpossible » Apr 29th, '08, 17:23

Rori wrote:Proposal Daisakusen SP is already out and subbed. I'm sure you can find it on this site. Softsubs or Love Song hardsubs.
Hana Yori Dango SP is a movie which is released in theaters this June, but don't expect to see it subbed until at least next year.
Hana Kimi SP - I have no idea when it's released - the HanaKimi thread might be able to help. But it will definitely get subbed.
thanks i just checked the love song forum and got it. i'll try to regularly check on the hana kimi special because i read an article about how filming has finished, but the staff hasn't announced when it'll be shown on tv.

one last question: will anyone be uploading the new death note movie?

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 29th, '08, 17:26

You're not allowed to upload Jmovies onto daddicts so you're not going to find it here, I'm afraid.

ngpossible

Post by ngpossible » Apr 29th, '08, 20:05

Rori wrote:You're not allowed to upload Jmovies onto daddicts so you're not going to find it here, I'm afraid.
are you familiar with any sites that do upload movies? btw thanks for answering all my questions :)

groink

Post by groink » Apr 29th, '08, 21:32

ngpossible wrote:
Rori wrote:You're not allowed to upload Jmovies onto daddicts so you're not going to find it here, I'm afraid.
are you familiar with any sites that do upload movies? btw thanks for answering all my questions :)
That's like asking the public, "Where are the drugs?" Information like this is best kept away from public viewing, so that the likes of JASRAC won't find it. There are reasons why finding certain things on the Internet can be difficult.

--- groink

Harunobu

Post by Harunobu » May 7th, '08, 09:07

Hello to everyone!

I have a little question about the Taiga Drama Takeda Shingen (1988); anyone knows if exists an english subtitled version? I have only a few episodes with chinese subs. i'm highly interested in this drama; it looks great.
I wonder too if the 1987 drama Dokuganryū Masamune is available in any format (raw or subtitled).

Thank you and kind regards!

boxxx

Post by boxxx » May 14th, '08, 07:30

In the 3rd episode of Hitonatsu no papa e and in a bunch of proposal daisakusen they play a love song thats apparently from an okinawan punk band that debuted in the late 90's...i was wondering what the song was called that they play and who it's by?

thanks!

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » May 15th, '08, 14:18

boxxx wrote:In the 3rd episode of Hitonatsu no papa e and in a bunch of proposal daisakusen they play a love song thats apparently from an okinawan punk band that debuted in the late 90's...i was wondering what the song was called that they play and who it's by?

thanks!
The Proposal Daisakusen insert song is by Mongol800 and the song is called Chiisana Koi no Uta. It's the third track on their album Message. :thumright:

boxxx

Post by boxxx » May 16th, '08, 22:29

The Proposal Daisakusen insert song is by Mongol800 and the song is called Chiisana Koi no Uta. It's the third track on their album Message. thumright
thanks a bunch!!!

thejellybean66

Soup drama? What's the name of this drama?

Post by thejellybean66 » May 18th, '08, 06:35

Heard about a drama from a friend who described it as the story of a rich woman whose father passes away and the last meal she had with him was a cup of soup. The woman searches for the cook that made the soup so she could learn to make it as he did.

This sounds interesting to me and I'd love to let my friend know the name so she can watch it. She only saw 1/2 an episode and really liked it but unfortunately the channel it was on never showed any more episodes.

Does someone out there recognize this drama?? Please help. Thank you!
:cheers:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 18th, '08, 07:19

^ Oishii Kankei
Classic with Nakayama Miho and Karasawa Toshiaki

Torrents can be found here

thejellybean66

Post by thejellybean66 » May 18th, '08, 07:27

WOW!!! I looked this up in drama wiki and it sure sounds like my friend's drama!! Thanks so much!! :thumright:

riko-chan

Happy! & Happy! 2 - jdramas

Post by riko-chan » May 18th, '08, 09:37

HEY
Can someone help ?
I know there are jdrama Happy!
It's in two SP's.
The leading part is Aibu Saki and Taguchi Junnosuke.

I really want to see it, but I can't find it .:pale:
DO SOMEONE NOW WHERE I COULD WATCH IT ?
ONEGAI !

:notworthy:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 21st, '08, 02:37

If you use the search box on the Torrent page, you'll find the videos here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... sub=&sort=

Looks like there is a hardsub for the 2nd SP, but the 1st one is soft subbed (search the Subtitles Index for those)

riko-chan

Post by riko-chan » May 21st, '08, 18:30

ARIGATO !
YOu really helped ! :notworthy:

Buster451

"Samurai Doctor" TV Show from the 1970's

Post by Buster451 » May 23rd, '08, 00:43

When I was stationed in Hawaii in the late 70's I used to watch a subtitled Japanese TV show with the translated name of "Samurai Doctor". It was about a Samurai who was also a doctor and, as you might expect, went around the countryside helping the poor and avenging wrongs. I would like to get more information on this series and see if it is available anywhere.

groink

Post by groink » May 23rd, '08, 01:25

More likely it aired on KIKU-TV channel 13 during the 1970s. Check out: http://www.kikutv.com/ and post on the message board there. There are some old-timers there who still remember way back when. Also, Joanne Ninomiya was there at that time as the general manager, so she might know something about the show. You can write to her via the JN Productions web site http://www.jnproductions.com/contact/index.php

--- groink

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jun 3rd, '08, 03:18

Hello guys!

I've been looking for Diamond Girl for quite a while now. Does anyone know where to find it online? I won't really mind if it's subbed or not. :-) Or if anyone can point me to where I could find the DVD, that would also be a big help.

And while I'm at it, I'm also looking for Le Parfum de la Jaolusie/Shitto no Kaori and Eve. Has anyone found them? I saw some Kassy clips of Eve on tudou, but that was all I could find.

Thanks!

persiandragon

Post by persiandragon » Jun 9th, '08, 03:36

has anyone by chance seen the drama Seiryuu Densetsu (The legend of a Dragon Saint)? i just found out about through another site.

kogare

Post by kogare » Jun 9th, '08, 16:19

hi, im looking for jdrama and the story is like this

a man that loves a girl die but he still stay in the world and look after the girl but in the end he leave the world

Hikaria

Post by Hikaria » Jun 9th, '08, 17:23

I feel bad for something this vague... but I'm pretty sure it was a JDrama, but I'm not positive, because I saw it a few years ago before my whole fascination for dramas started. When I couldn't really tell the difference in what I was watching, because I was so new at it all. I feel bad saying that I didn't know the one language from the other, so sorry in advance :(

Anyway, it's was story about a girl that everyone around her is being mean. Then a guy starts to take an interest in her, so comes around and tries to talk with her. I haven't seen far into the story, and I'm probably forgetting lots, but I know that at first the girl tried not to be around the guy, but then slowly she sort of let him get a little closer to her...

Does that sound like anything familiar? I really want to see what happens in it :cry: So sorry again for being so clueless.

kogare

Post by kogare » Jun 10th, '08, 02:35

thats not exactly the story, the man really die but i cant remember how he died, and i think at first he didnt realize that he already dead.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jun 10th, '08, 03:19

Hikaria wrote: Anyway, it's was story about a girl that everyone around her is being mean. Then a guy starts to take an interest in her, so comes around and tries to talk with her. I haven't seen far into the story, and I'm probably forgetting lots, but I know that at first the girl tried not to be around the guy, but then slowly she sort of let him get a little closer to her...

Does that sound like anything familiar? I really want to see what happens in it :cry: So sorry again for being so clueless.
Although the story is rather vague, it does seem similar to "Oni no sumika." Which I watched a long time ago in the late 90s.
Here's a link:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Oni_no_Sumika

It stars Fukada Kyoko and Kelly Chan.

rairai

Post by rairai » Jun 10th, '08, 04:53

Hikaria: nobuta wo produce? im not sure myself.. :D

Hikaria

Post by Hikaria » Jun 10th, '08, 06:57

Hmmm, thanks for the suggestions... I know it isn't Nobuta wo Produce, because I've just seen that lately, but I think it was something of the same idea. Though I only remember the one guy in there that seemed nice instead of the two. Then again, maybe another guy came by later in the show, I have no idea? I only saw a couple episodes of it, but I think it was an older show than Nobuta.

I do remember there were times when they were in school with uniforms on, so I'm guessing high school age? I was thinking they seemed a little older than that (though I was a bit younger then too lol), but I don't think there is uniforms in college, right? Mind you, people seem to be played by older actors sometimes too.

And I'll have to look into Oni no Sumika, because though it doesn't sound quite of it, maybe if I see some, I might end up recognizing it.

Thanks again for all your help!

kogare

Post by kogare » Jun 10th, '08, 08:56

i remember something, the opening of the drama is like, there is man standing infront of a wonderland or something like that and the sky full with stars

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jun 11th, '08, 02:57

kogare wrote:hi, im looking for jdrama and the story is like this

a man that loves a girl die but he still stay in the world and look after the girl but in the end he leave the world
Kimi no tame ni dekiru koto? :scratch:

lasenorita

Post by lasenorita » Jun 15th, '08, 03:46

MochaValencia wrote:I've been looking for Diamond Girl
A couple of places selling the VCDs online:
sensasian.com
a1vcd.com
shopktslab.com

Kari-Bear

Post by Kari-Bear » Jun 18th, '08, 23:01

Hii!!
I'm looking for two dramas and I can't remember what they're called, so I wonder if anyone can recognize these?

1. This one isn't like all that new, it's a few years old.
It starts with a girl that wants to buy a pair of shoes she's always wanted on her birthday, and when she goes they're sold out.

And then there's like a guy who broke up with his fiance, and then he gives the first girl the shoes at like a restaurant place? And then yeah... that's all I remember from the bit I saw.
I don't know if anyone can recognize it?

2. This one is really old..like in mid 90's or something. It's something about destiny, and there's a man and a woman and they're destined to be together, but they're not, and the girl is like engaged or something.

God these are vague but if anyone can recognize I'd love to know, thanks!

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jun 18th, '08, 23:26

lasenorita wrote:
MochaValencia wrote:I've been looking for Diamond Girl
A couple of places selling the VCDs online:
sensasian.com
a1vcd.com
shopktslab.com
Thanks, lasenorita! Really appreciate it!

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 18th, '08, 23:42

Kari-Bear wrote:Hii!!
I'm looking for two dramas and I can't remember what they're called, so I wonder if anyone can recognize these?

It starts with a girl that wants to buy a pair of shoes she's always wanted on her birthday, and when she goes they're sold out.

And then there's like a guy who broke up with his fiance, and then he gives the first girl the shoes at like a restaurant place? And then yeah... that's all I remember from the bit I saw.

2. This one is really old..like in mid 90's or something. It's something about destiny, and there's a man and a woman and they're destined to be together, but they're not, and the girl is like engaged or something.

the first drama seems like Koi ga shitai, the second drama sounds like Mada Koi wa Hajimaranai

Kari-Bear

Post by Kari-Bear » Jun 19th, '08, 04:19

marienella_m wrote:
Kari-Bear wrote:Hii!!

the first drama seems like Koi ga shitai, the second drama sounds like Mada Koi wa Hajimaranai
Oh my god. You were right! :]
Thank you very much!!

Herabignose

Post by Herabignose » Jun 21st, '08, 11:06

I watched this asadora a long time ago... the girl got married to a guy who draw, then later her husband died and she found out he had an affair - at the end she got remarried. Does anyone know the name of that one?
And also is Oni no sumika subbed anywhere?
Thanks in advance :-)

Sutaia

Post by Sutaia » Jun 22nd, '08, 20:47

Hmmm; does anyone now when ep 5 of Binbo Danshi are down (eng sub) ???
Arigatou!!