Need help to identify a Jdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
am00339

Post by am00339 » Jul 6th, '13, 16:44

Im trying to find one of the first jdramas I saw (I remember it was shown on a tv-channel called I-magineAsian) and it was a variation of an old American comedy series "Bewitched"/. It may have been named "Bewitched in Tokyo"... anybody remembers? It was quite funny I recall... it be nice towatch it again :)

takeda_shingen

Post by takeda_shingen » Jul 6th, '13, 18:42

am00339 wrote:Im trying to find one of the first jdramas I saw (I remember it was shown on a tv-channel called I-magineAsian) and it was a variation of an old American comedy series "Bewitched"/. It may have been named "Bewitched in Tokyo"... anybody remembers? It was quite funny I recall... it be nice towatch it again :)
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Okusama_wa_Majo

am00339

Post by am00339 » Jul 6th, '13, 22:25

takeda_shingen wrote:
am00339 wrote:Im trying to find one of the first jdramas I saw (I remember it was shown on a tv-channel called I-magineAsian) and it was a variation of an old American comedy series "Bewitched"/. It may have been named "Bewitched in Tokyo"... anybody remembers? It was quite funny I recall... it be nice towatch it again :)
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Okusama_wa_Majo
Thank you !

n1nj4z

Post by n1nj4z » Jul 14th, '13, 02:45

I am searching for the name of a recent drama, 2009-2011 I think, about a anti-hero prodigy hairdresser that is also a killer who have a dream to have is own hair salon no mater what. I remember him always talking in is head like Dexter and plotting to get rich woman attention and sponsor for his dream. I think he was never using his real name to escape is dark past.

I think a fansub group from here was subbing it too.

Thank you!

ooyoo

Post by ooyoo » Jul 14th, '13, 04:19

n1nj4z

Post by n1nj4z » Jul 14th, '13, 14:03

ooyoo wrote:n1nj4z - Is it "Yako no Kaidan"? http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/yako-no-kaidan/
Yes exactly! :-)

Thank you ooyoo

yuki238

Post by yuki238 » Jul 15th, '13, 12:38

Hi, can someone identify/recognize this drama/movie plot?
I've been searching for the title for a long time

It's a story about a singer (male) who had a daughter with her girlfriend/wife?
(I think it's gf since they're a young couple) but the gf was sick & died(??)
The gf love this one song that sung by her bf (the singer) & she mentioned it to him,
but after that the bf never sing that song again.
& the gf thought that her bf didn't love her(??) but her final wish was to hear him sing that song again. It turned out the bf never sing that song on stage again because the song is special to her gf.

I think that's a gist of my memory and i know it's vague (maybe, it's mix with other plot.. maybe) & this movie/drama aired maybe before year 2006.
I hope someone know this. Thanx in advance! :wub:

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Jul 15th, '13, 13:38

yuki238 wrote:Hi, can someone identify/recognize this drama/movie plot?

The gf love this one song that sung by her bf (the singer) & she mentioned it to him,
& the gf thought that her bf didn't love her(??) but her final wish was to hear him sing that song again. It turned out the bf never sing that song on stage again because the song is special to her gf.

I think that's a gist of my memory and i know it's vague (maybe, it's mix with other plot.. maybe) & this movie/drama aired maybe before year 2006.
Could it be Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kamisama_Mou_Sukoshi_Dake

yuki238

Post by yuki238 » Jul 16th, '13, 00:16

kitty10 wrote:
yuki238 wrote:Hi, can someone identify/recognize this drama/movie plot?

Could it be Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kamisama_Mou_Sukoshi_Dake
Thanx a lot! I'll check on it. Since I really forgot the title. I think I have the dvd somewhere in my home.
Btw, your avatar is awesome! I watch the drama too & fall in love with his character there.

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Jul 28th, '13, 12:18

Umidori wrote:Anyone knows good remakes?
Remakes as adapted from different country or as a new version of older Jdrama?
Well usually it is Japanese dramas that get Korean or Taiwanese adaption. The only remake the other way around that I know is "Ikemen Desu ne!" based on "You're Beautiful". Of course the Korean version is more eyejoy than Japanese one, but I think the plot itself is better in Japanese version - Japanese know how to add depth to the story.

richinjapan

Sakura

Post by richinjapan » Aug 1st, '13, 05:45

Hey guys, I'm a long time user of the site. I have been gone for a long time (so long that I forgot my user name and what email it was linked to), but my friends at work have started pushing me to watch Amachan, and that's gotten me back into the wonderful world of dorama.

The question I have is this: How would one go about tracking down a dorama that no one probably has on their hard drive? I'm not going to be as bold to create a new user name and immediately post a seed request. I honestly think no one would have it.

The dorama in question is Sakura. It was an NHK asadora that aired in fall of 2002.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sakura

It was one of the first shows I ever watched, broadcast by the local Asian channel pretty much as soon as it aired in Japan, for free. I was really impressed with the show, and I have always wanted to rewatch it. The story features a girl who goes to Japan on the JET program and covers a lot of topics that really matter to gaijin living in Japan. Now more than ever, having come back to the US from doing JET for five years, I really want to watch it!

When I was in Japan I was able to track down a DVD of the show, but it's only a compilation specifically made for sale (a 総編集), and it's missing so much content. It's kinda depressing how much it's missing. Especially given the price I paid for it! But as far as I can tell, NHK doesn't offer these dorama up for sale, especially not ones so old (over 10 years now... yeesh!).

So, what are my options? I've sent out a brief inquiry to NHK World (as I think they were the ones rebroadcasting it). I'm half tempted to draft up an email in Japanese and send it off to NHK proper, in Japan. I would pay damn good money just to be able to rewatch this show, and maybe share it with the site. But has anyone ever successfully petitioned for and obtained an older show? Especially these asadora, which seem to be one-run-and-done deals.

Would appreciate any feedback!

doram

Post by doram » Aug 2nd, '13, 00:51

I found this screencap but I totally don't know from what drama it was taken, I don't recognize the actress, and I don't even know if this is a Kdrama or Jdrama. :cry: The only clue is the 'peace' sign at the upper right of the picture.. I thought I saw 'TBS' there but google says it's not their logo..

Anyone know what drama is it?
Also, I was hesitating whether to post this on Jdrama or Kdrama section..or posting on both.. If this one supposed to be on Kdrama section, I'll delete my post and I'll re-post it there :salut:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Aug 2nd, '13, 01:05

@doram

its look like Itazura na Kiss ~ Love in Tokyo

doram

Post by doram » Aug 2nd, '13, 08:37

The Chaos wrote:@doram

its look like Itazura na Kiss ~ Love in Tokyo
Ah, itazura na kiss! It's a new drama, eh?
Thank you so much it's very helpful :wub:

xploring

Re: Sakura

Post by xploring » Aug 2nd, '13, 09:40

richinjapan wrote:Hey guys, I'm a long time user of the site. I have been gone for a long time (so long that I forgot my user name and what email it was linked to), but my friends at work have started pushing me to watch Amachan, and that's gotten me back into the wonderful world of dorama.

The question I have is this: How would one go about tracking down a dorama that no one probably has on their hard drive? I'm not going to be as bold to create a new user name and immediately post a seed request. I honestly think no one would have it.

The dorama in question is Sakura. It was an NHK asadora that aired in fall of 2002.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sakura

It was one of the first shows I ever watched, broadcast by the local Asian channel pretty much as soon as it aired in Japan, for free. I was really impressed with the show, and I have always wanted to rewatch it. The story features a girl who goes to Japan on the JET program and covers a lot of topics that really matter to gaijin living in Japan. Now more than ever, having come back to the US from doing JET for five years, I really want to watch it!

When I was in Japan I was able to track down a DVD of the show, but it's only a compilation specifically made for sale (a 総編集), and it's missing so much content. It's kinda depressing how much it's missing. Especially given the price I paid for it! But as far as I can tell, NHK doesn't offer these dorama up for sale, especially not ones so old (over 10 years now... yeesh!).

So, what are my options? I've sent out a brief inquiry to NHK World (as I think they were the ones rebroadcasting it). I'm half tempted to draft up an email in Japanese and send it off to NHK proper, in Japan. I would pay damn good money just to be able to rewatch this show, and maybe share it with the site. But has anyone ever successfully petitioned for and obtained an older show? Especially these asadora, which seem to be one-run-and-done deals.

Would appreciate any feedback!
You can trade for it via snail mail. They are on DVDs, converted from tape recordings, but a few episodes may be missing.

http://jdorama.com/viewforum.5.htm

Probably only the most experienced traders have it, I suggest you try Eve, Wynter or Hanashimi. If you don't have something to trade, you can still send them a message and usually something can be worked out. If you live in Australia, I can help you too.

richinjapan

Re: Sakura

Post by richinjapan » Aug 3rd, '13, 19:45

xploring wrote: You can trade for it via snail mail. They are on DVDs, converted from tape recordings, but a few episodes may be missing.

http://jdorama.com/viewforum.5.htm

Probably only the most experienced traders have it, I suggest you try Eve, Wynter or Hanashimi. If you don't have something to trade, you can still send them a message and usually something can be worked out. If you live in Australia, I can help you too.
Thank you SO SO SO MUCH. That turned out to be the perfect solution. I live in the States, or I would have taken you up on your offer. But again, THANK YOU. This show has been my "white whale" for years and years, and I never thought I'd get it. :w00t:

Kyouki_

Post by Kyouki_ » Aug 4th, '13, 09:38

Umidori wrote:Can any suggest a good japanese drama about medicine, about residents? Maybe similar to Dr.House or russian interny.
I quite enjoyed Iryu (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Iryu).

EriKira

Post by EriKira » Aug 14th, '13, 03:32

can anyone suggest a comedy drama ?
I dont like lame joke, one with good story line, like my boss my hero, tokyo zenryoku shoujo, hanazakari no kimitachi he, will be the best :D

thanks for anyone who can suggest me.

Dakken

Happy Mania

Post by Dakken » Aug 27th, '13, 13:03

wang_noi wrote:Does anyone know about Happy Mania? It was aired in 1998 (Long time ago)
I have been searching about half a year, but I didn't have any sign of it.
I found only trailor in YT. I really want to watch it.
Have anybody seen it? Please help me :cry:
I watched the series Happy Mania, and I found it to be one of the funniest series I have ever watched (so few Japanese series are comedies). I was searching for it on DVD for a long time (as it was aired while DVDs were still in their infancy). I just search now and found the video tapes for sale, but of course that would involve a lot of trouble transferring them to a video file.

marg_21

What is this drama called?

Post by marg_21 » Sep 1st, '13, 04:38

Hi, I've been looking for the name of this Japanese drama but I can't find it.

It's about this girl who is a model for an artist, she's so beautiful she has to wear various disguises to hide her beauty otherwise men who see her become infatuated. She has a friend who is a high school student who protects her from men who are obsessed with her. There is also this art teacher and artist who asks her to be his model for his painting in order to take part in a painting competition.

I think this drama aired in the last 2-3 years.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

saigo_x

Re: Happy Mania

Post by saigo_x » Sep 1st, '13, 06:05

Dakken wrote:
wang_noi wrote:Does anyone know about Happy Mania? It was aired in 1998 (Long time ago)
I watched the series Happy Mania, and I found it to be one of the funniest series I have ever watched (so few Japanese series are comedies). I was searching for it on DVD for a long time (as it was aired while DVDs were still in their infancy). I just search now and found the video tapes for sale, but of course that would involve a lot of trouble transferring them to a video fil.
I might have a few episodes of Happy Mania I got off WinMX buried somewhere. It was one of those series I wanted to check out and just never finished downloading long ago.

takeda_shingen

Re: What is this drama called?

Post by takeda_shingen » Sep 2nd, '13, 01:33

marg_21 wrote:It's about this girl who is a model for an artist, she's so beautiful she has to wear various disguises to hide her beauty otherwise men who see her become infatuated. She has a friend who is a high school student who protects her from men who are obsessed with her. There is also this art teacher and artist who asks her to be his model for his painting in order to take part in a painting competition.
Sounds like http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Omoni_Naitemasu

marg_21

Re: What is this drama called?

Post by marg_21 » Sep 2nd, '13, 05:07

takeda_shingen wrote:
marg_21 wrote:It's about this girl who is a model for an artist, she's so beautiful she has to wear various disguises to hide her beauty otherwise men who see her become infatuated. She has a friend who is a high school student who protects her from men who are obsessed with her. There is also this art teacher and artist who asks her to be his model for his painting in order to take part in a painting competition.
Sounds like http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Omoni_Naitemasu
Thank you very much! :thumleft:

Forget-Me-Not

Post by Forget-Me-Not » Sep 4th, '13, 00:55

Hello ~
Help! does anyone know the name of this j-drama?

I saw this 'preview' at the end of "Bad Boys J" episode 1.
Thanks in advance :)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Sep 4th, '13, 05:25

Forget-Me-Not wrote:Hello ~
Help! does anyone know the name of this j-drama?

I saw this 'preview' at the end of "Bad Boys J" episode 1.
Thanks in advance :)
It looks like this one: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shiritsu_Bakaleya_Koukou

Forget-Me-Not

Post by Forget-Me-Not » Sep 4th, '13, 22:32

Phoenix wrote: It looks like this one: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shiritsu_Bakaleya_Koukou
~~ woot \o/ indeed! Thank you so much, Phoenix <3 :thumright:

saigo_x

Re: Happy Mania

Post by saigo_x » Sep 4th, '13, 22:46

saigo_x wrote:
Dakken wrote:
I watched the series Happy Mania, and I found it to be one of the funniest series I have ever watched (so few Japanese series are comedies). I was searching for it on DVD for a long time (as it was aired while DVDs were still in their infancy). I just search now and found the video tapes for sale, but of course that would involve a lot of trouble transferring them to a video fil.
I might have a few episodes of Happy Mania I got off WinMX buried somewhere. It was one of those series I wanted to check out and just never finished downloading long ago.
I checked and it looks like I actually did finish downloading all 11 episodes of Happy Mania.

JoeSmuck

Post by JoeSmuck » Sep 24th, '13, 23:42

Good day all

Sorry off topic.... really....

I have been trying to find where I can ask someone to post episode 4 and 12 (RAW) of Gou-Himetachi no Sengoku (Princess Gou) but can find where to post a seed request...
All I saw was the Listing of seed requests but not where to post a new request...Have all other episode but lack these 2 episodes....

Any help appreciated..
Joe

JoeSmuck

Post by JoeSmuck » Sep 24th, '13, 23:51

Hi all

Found Princess gou episodes I was needed.... getting them now....
Thou no one has posted a reply... Its only been a min or so since the original post... I am sure some one out there was working on this for me... to you and all others thanks for all you do.........

Toshirin

Post by Toshirin » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:47

I'm desperately trying to find Japanese captions/subtitles for Sengoku Danshi (戦国☆男士), does anybody know if they are available anywhere?

Diedie

Post by Diedie » Dec 17th, '13, 01:48

Hey there! I'm not sure where to ask this...or if this will even get answered here...
...Does anyone know where I can find a Japanese transcript (or subs) anything of an older drama called Aozora no Tamago (青空の卵)

I'm watching it without English subtitles but some parts I am still having difficulty with and would like some Japanese text to go by for reference when I need to look up words

I know we're not supposed to ask for subs! :pale: Thats why i was curious if anyone had an idea if there are any around. I don't think I saw it in the subtitle thread...

So sorry to be a bother >~<

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Dec 17th, '13, 17:44

Diedie wrote:Hey there! I'm not sure where to ask this...or if this will even get answered here...
...Does anyone know where I can find a Japanese transcript (or subs) anything of an older drama called Aozora no Tamago (青空の卵)
Looks like there are subtitles for that drama: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_118839.htm
I know we're not supposed to ask for subs! :pale: Thats why i was curious if anyone had an idea if there are any around. I don't think I saw it in the subtitle thread...
FYI There is a subtitles index: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/subtitles.php

Diedie

Post by Diedie » Dec 18th, '13, 00:13

saigo_x wrote:
Diedie wrote:Hey there! I'm not sure where to ask this...or if this will even get answered here...
Looks like there are subtitles for that drama: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_118839.htm
FYI There is a subtitles index: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/subtitles.php
Ah...those are English subtiltes, I'm actually looking for Japanese subs. Sorry, I should have been more specific :pale:
And yup, when I said thread, I meant index whoops. I didn't see it listed in the Japanese section (unless I missed it, but I don't believe I did)

thank you for your effort though!

f4rdiyan

Post by f4rdiyan » Dec 18th, '13, 03:25

does anybody know about this dorama??
when this dorama will come?

僕らはみんな死んでいる

NoraNeko33

Post by NoraNeko33 » Dec 18th, '13, 08:59

☆ f4rdiyan

This drama in smartphones broadcasting station, it is not in the television version.

=^. .^=

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Dec 18th, '13, 16:16

Diedie wrote:Ah...those are English subtiltes, I'm actually looking for Japanese subs. Sorry, I should have been more specific :pale:
And yup, when I said thread, I meant index whoops. I didn't see it listed in the Japanese section (unless I missed it, but I don't believe I did)

thank you for your effort though!
Oops, my mistake. I didn't read your post carefully enough.

f4rdiyan

Post by f4rdiyan » Dec 18th, '13, 17:08

NoraNeko33 wrote:☆ f4rdiyan

This drama in smartphones broadcasting station, it is not in the television version.

=^. .^=
so, there's no way to watch this drama??

saniiro

Post by saniiro » Dec 24th, '13, 00:13

Need help putting a name to a drama.

Apologies in advance, all I remember seeing is a short PV for this; never actually saw it. It aired sometime between 2007 and probably 2009. Basically the promo had the trope of some teenage-ish woman in a kimono/yukata getting sort of beaten up/harassed by a circle of guys in a brightly lit area/main street or something. And a ronin looking teenage guy rescues her (with a wooden sword?) and I believe the final sequence was them running down the same street together with him pulling her by her.

I'm afraid I don't remember much, I've tried going through dramas listed in the wiki and seeing if any of the promo images seemed similar, but haven't had any luck.

Raito

Post by Raito » Dec 24th, '13, 06:47

Just finished Amachan and wondering if there's any other show like it? :)

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Dec 24th, '13, 08:27

Raito, maybe it would help if you tell more clearly what you liked about Amachan.^^
What things do you want to be similar in other recommendations?

Raito

Post by Raito » Dec 24th, '13, 12:01

Ah, I am sorry for being vague!

What I really liked in Amachan is the following:
The scenery/setting.
The coming of age aspect where they try and find out what they want to do in life and then work towards it.
That the show, despite being fairly long didn't drag things out (something jdramas often are guilty of) but kept a fast pace all throughout the story.
The idol aspect. I don't really follow the idol business in Japan outside of what I see in some variety shows but I thought it was a fun and fresh thing to see in a show.
Some of the comedy, particularly the station master and his co worker. I liked how the show was sometimes serious but could still pull a few comedic punches!
And the acting was surprisingly good, something I find lacking in a lot of Japanese dramas.

:)

f4rdiyan

Post by f4rdiyan » Jan 9th, '14, 16:59

i cant find this drama on d-addict : http://www.ntv.co.jp/koibumibiyori/
help me please~

drocellon

Post by drocellon » Feb 7th, '14, 19:06

Hello, im a newbie here, im looking for a drama about detective solving mystery and murder cases, i think its japanese dubbed mandarin when i saw it on tv in 2003 - 2005 i think, the guy solving cases was a boy (maybe about 20s) teenage, The only clear thing i remembered was that the title of the drama logo had a shadowy figure riding a bicycle in it. I really missed the show. Im very sorry if i cant provide too much details, but i do really hope you guys can help me out here. Thank you very much !!!!

cojmicdeath

[Request] Trying to find a drama!

Post by cojmicdeath » Feb 20th, '14, 05:55

Hey everyone,

I've been looking for this drama for a few days now, and it's driving me crazy! Could anyone help me? From what I remember, this is what the drama has:

-it's about a family
-the son is always gaming
-son never stays at one job
-dad does not approve of his own son
-mother gets a disease (depression?)
-son finally stays at a job (construction worker)
-meets a girl at that job
-mother slowly heals

Please help me! :D

piboi

Re: [Request] Trying to find a drama!

Post by piboi » Feb 23rd, '14, 22:35

cojmicdeath wrote:Hey everyone,

I've been looking for this drama for a few days now, and it's driving me crazy! Could anyone help me? From what I remember, this is what the drama has:

-it's about a family
-the son is always gaming
-son never stays at one job
-dad does not approve of his own son
-mother gets a disease (depression?)
-son finally stays at a job (construction worker)
-meets a girl at that job
-mother slowly heals

Please help me! :D

Could it be this?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_99896.htm

piboi

Post by piboi » Feb 23rd, '14, 23:03

f4rdiyan wrote:i cant find this drama on d-addict : http://www.ntv.co.jp/koibumibiyori/
help me please~
None of these?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

Zashiki Warashi

Post by Zashiki Warashi » Mar 31st, '14, 12:15

[this is an old movie, a Japanese one, and when I say old, I mean I saw it on a VHS around the 80's

It had a young boy that was from outer space that landed in japan,And a Japanese family takes him shows him things in their city and how to be a bit more human and treat him like one of their own..
And the name they kept calling him was BOY..I remember they took him to an theme park and the family was in some sort of trouble helping the kid being pursued by "the bad guys"...]

ok, am sry for the so little informations here, but that's all my love knows about it,
I've been searching for it for him for so long,
but had nothing in return...
SO HELP IS REALLY NEEDED HERE... TT___TT

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 31st, '14, 12:52

Zashiki Warashi wrote:[this is an old movie, a Japanese one, and when I say old, I mean I saw it on a VHS around the 80's

It had a young boy that was from outer space that landed in japan,And a Japanese family takes him shows him things in their city and how to be a bit more human and treat him like one of their own..
And the name they kept calling him was BOY..I remember they took him to an theme park and the family was in some sort of trouble helping the kid being pursued by "the bad guys"...]

ok, am sry for the so little informations here, but that's all my love knows about it,
Not really sure if it's of any help, since you said movie, not drama.
Come to think of Nazo no Tenkosei (2014).
NHK aired Nazo no Tenkosei in 1975.

Zashiki Warashi

Post by Zashiki Warashi » Mar 31st, '14, 20:04

Keiko1981 wrote:
Zashiki Warashi wrote:[this is an old movie, a Japanese one, and when I say old, I mean I saw it on a VHS around the 80's

Not really sure if it's of any help, since you said movie, not drama.
Come to think of Nazo no Tenkosei (2014).
NHK aired Nazo no Tenkosei in 1975.
I'll send him the name
but am not sure if its the one, he said they kept calling him "Boy" !
Thanks anyway...
if I didn't post anything then it means its not the one so pls keep my post active and not as Solved....

kuromegane

can't remember an old TV show's name

Post by kuromegane » May 16th, '14, 13:56

Hey guys!

When I was young and lived in Japan, I remember watching this TV show that had this part where some highschool guys go to the roof top of their school and declare their love to some girl in front of everyone...

I think this was around the year of 1999 maybe...

Does anyone knows the name of the show?

Sorry for the lack of details but that's all I can remember.

GokaiGold

Post by GokaiGold » May 16th, '14, 14:33

can you remember their actors or characters' names?

kuromegane

Post by kuromegane » May 16th, '14, 14:43

Oh.... I cant' remember... I was too young to remember their names. I actually don't even remember their faces.
If I had their names it would be much easier to find out... I'm really sorry.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: can't remember an old TV show's name

Post by Keiko1981 » May 16th, '14, 15:16

kuromegane wrote:Hey guys!

When I was young and lived in Japan, I remember watching this TV show that had this part where some highschool guys go to the roof top of their school and declare their love to some girl in front of everyone...

Here's a list of dramas that aired in 1999: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Category:JDrama1999

And here is other years
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Category:JDrama

kuromegane

Post by kuromegane » May 16th, '14, 16:03

Oh just to make it clear when I said "TV show" I didn't mean Dorama it's a Variety Show.
I don't know if I go misunderstood here.

nyababan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nyababan » May 16th, '14, 18:30

I think you're talking about a TV show called: 学校へ行こう! (aired: 1997 - 2005 on TBS) which is a TV show with V6 (Johnny's Idol group), Mino Monta, Watanabe Marina and a few other people.
On the show there was a segment called 未成年の主張 (Miseinen no Shucho) where students/teachers would stand on the top of the school roof, with the rest of the school on the school grounds, and shout what was on their minds. And usually there would be a student that would confess his/her love for another student.

Try typing 学校へ行こう! into youtube and you can watch some of them. Note, that this wasn't a segment that appeared in every episode.

kuromegane

Post by kuromegane » May 19th, '14, 16:15

nyababan wrote:

I think you're talking about a TV show called: 学校へ行こう! (aired: 1997 - 2005 on TBS) which is a TV show with V6 (Johnny's Idol group), Mino Monta, Watanabe Marina and a few other people.
On the show there was a segment called 未成年の主張 (Miseinen no Shucho) where students/teachers would stand on the top of the school roof, with the rest of the school on the school grounds, and shout what was on their minds. And usually there would be a student that would confess his/her love for another student.

Try typing 学校へ行こう! into youtube and you can watch some of them. Note, that this wasn't a segment that appeared in every episode.
Thank you so much, that's exactly the show I was looking for!! :lol

Alegi

What is the name of this jdrama?

Post by Alegi » Jun 18th, '14, 14:10

Hello, I do not remember the name of this drama.

Its about a school where I believe only guys live.

I remember that there was a guy with long hair who were like a girl or so.

There was a elder mans voice in the intro and I remember that he talked about the school or so.

I hope anyone knows which one.

zorkaz

Post by zorkaz » Jun 18th, '14, 14:22

Hardly fits your description, but maybe it's Otomen?!
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Otomen

Alegi

Post by Alegi » Jun 18th, '14, 14:31

Nah that is not the right one.

I believe it was a comedy, and in the intro, the main person runs and also does shoot fire from his hands..

I know it sounds weird, but that is what I remember.

zenith777

Post by zenith777 » Jun 18th, '14, 15:54

BrazillianGuy

Need help to identify those dramas.

Post by BrazillianGuy » Jun 18th, '14, 17:14

Hello. English isn´t my first language so i apologize if the following post have any grammar mistakes.

Some years ago i was living in Japan and i watched some dramas when i had some free time,but there are two dramas that i wanted to rewatch but i can´t remenber their names.

The first one was shown during the day and the story was about a female kindergarden teacher (or something like that ), i remember that this teacher was preety rigid and a little cold but after some episodes she begins to change and even becomes best friends with one of the kids mother, ah i can remember that in the end she goes away to another country .

The second is gonna be little more hard to find, i can only remember that it was shown late night (probably between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am), and i can only remember one scene of the show, the scene had a guy tied up (in something like a wall ) with only his underwear, besides him there was a women wearing a lingerie (with something in her hand), she was teasing him (making him excited), in the room there was also a clock that looked like a monkey and for some reason the guy was preety anxious.

Both shows were probably originaly broadcasted between 2004 and 2009

Thanks for your attention and sorry if made any grammar mistakes.
Last edited by BrazillianGuy on Jun 18th, '14, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.

Alegi

Post by Alegi » Jun 18th, '14, 17:24

The serie I was talking about was Koko wa Greenwood :) :cheers:

Finally found it by luck when searched on google "Boy dorm jdrama"

zorkaz

Post by zorkaz » Jun 18th, '14, 17:33

Regarding the first drama: She isn't a kingergarten teacher, but maybe the drama was Saito-san?! (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Saito-san)

BrazillianGuy

Post by BrazillianGuy » Jun 18th, '14, 17:40

zorkaz wrote:Regarding the first drama: She isn't a kingergarten teacher, but maybe the drama was Saito-san?! (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Saito-san)
Thanks man, the first was exactly that one. :-)

zenith777

Re: Need help to identify those dramas.

Post by zenith777 » Jun 19th, '14, 03:46

BrazillianGuy wrote:The second is gonna be little more hard to find, i can only remember that it was shown late night (probably between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am), and i can only remember one scene of the show, the scene had a guy tied up (in something like a wall ) with only his underwear, besides him there was a women wearing a lingerie (with something in her hand), she was teasing him (making him excited), in the room there was also a clock that looked like a monkey and for some reason the guy was preety anxious.

Not sure, but maybe Saru Lock (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Saru_Lock)?
Do you remember if it's a small room or huge building room? and what the girl was holding in her hands? :roll

callmetheseeker

What is this song in Hana Kimi?

Post by callmetheseeker » Jun 19th, '14, 19:18

Hi, I'm new here. I'm trying to help out this fellow in Yahoo Answers and he sent a video on YouTube of song he is trying to figure out who is it by, and what's it's name. I see it's from Hana Kimi. I don't each one, I understand there were more than one version? But I can see it's definitely japanese. Here is the video:

Help me help them?
Thanks!

BrazillianGuy

Post by BrazillianGuy » Jun 20th, '14, 20:15

zenith777 wrote:
BrazillianGuy wrote:The second is gonna be little more hard to find, i can only remember that it was shown late night (probably between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am), and i can only remember one scene of the show, the scene had a guy tied up (in something like a wall ) with only his underwear, besides him there was a women wearing a lingerie (with something in her hand), she was teasing him (making him excited), in the room there was also a clock that looked like a monkey and for some reason the guy was preety anxious.

Not sure, but maybe Saru Lock (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Saru_Lock)?
Do you remember if it's a small room or huge building room? and what the girl was holding in her hands? :roll
The room wasn´t really big, if i remember correctly the room size was between small and big.
The girl was holding a .... dildo :sweat:

zenith777

Post by zenith777 » Jun 22nd, '14, 05:12

BrazillianGuy wrote:The room wasn´t really big, if i remember correctly the room size was between small and big.
The girl was holding a .... dildo :sweat:
Haha :sweat: looks like lots of fans service in drama, if it comes to that, I only know a bit, might be :
- Shimokita Glory Days (2006)
- Jyouou Virgin (First Season - 2005, Second Season - 2009)
- Tokumei Tantei (2012)

MohaCario

Post by MohaCario » Sep 1st, '14, 15:57

I was once watching a drama about an engineer who was quiet in his private life, but as an engineer he was seen as a genius. I also remember that he had some sudden health problem and to check him out, the doctor needed to probe his anus(?).

I'd appreciate it if you could help me identify this show.

Thanks.

isabelh2o2
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by isabelh2o2 » Sep 1st, '14, 16:07

If the main character could be an architect rather than an engineer, Kekkon Dekinai Ototko might be what you are looking for. Episode one ends with the humiliating anal probe by the attractive female doctor.

MohaCario

Post by MohaCario » Sep 1st, '14, 16:16

On yeah, architect, you're right.

Thank you for your help. ;)

knightark

Please help me identify a drama

Post by knightark » Oct 27th, '14, 18:14

Hi,
Please can you help me identify a Japanese (I think) drama.

I saw it while on holiday in Singapore and it was dubbed into Chinese. I would have seen it between the 26th and 31st Dec 2013 and it was on at night or in the evening.

It was slightly comedic in tone and seemed to be about a group of women working at a company and they are all trying to date their good looking young boss.

Please can someone help me?!

Muz1234

Can anyone identify the dramas in this wallpaper?

Post by Muz1234 » Jan 12th, '15, 19:02

I found it on http://doramax264.com background, if anyone can identify all of it. I would feel appreciate. :)

Muz1234

Re: Can anyone identify the dramas in this wallpaper?

Post by Muz1234 » Jan 13th, '15, 00:06

Wow, thanks a lot. I assume the rest are Korean dramas, right?

kdramasearch

Searching for an old drama...

Post by kdramasearch » Jan 21st, '15, 21:24

Many years ago (probably before 2006) i watched a drama which name i forgot..
Can somone help me?
Here is some information i think i remember:
- 2 sons, a mother who spoiled only one of them (remember a scene where she wakes only one
of them to secretly feed him with chickenwings(or some other stuff)
- mother leaves family, the spoiled one gets mentally ill
- some scene: the other boy skips classes thinking he would save some money to help his father,
but the school reports it to the father
- after some years the disabled one gets a therapy where he has been healed - during
the recovery process the mother appears and helps him to reintegrate
- he then develops into an evil guy
- he gets involved in a lawsuit in which he seemed to have won the process
- in the end he suddenly gets the mental illness again (remember a scene in which
he offered a woman(his former gf i think) flowers but gets rejected

Hope this information is enough :)