[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ai_Zai_Zai
Posts: 46
Joined: Jun 10th, '05, 00:29
Location: ^^

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jun 6th, '06, 21:08

omg .. i just finished ep 7 n i love it soo much! what a hilarious AnD touching episode!!
i was crying my eyes out when tsurara was begging the old guy at the restaurant. did u see kurosaki's eyes?!?! omg!! crushed my heart! i thought he was gonna hug her .. and yet ... :-( ... and the yukari chick. :x i didn't want to hate her, but she's making me! i can't believe she's picking on tsurara like that. i feel so sorry for tsurara!. ... oh right. LOL!! i had lots of fun with this episode's shirosagi!! hahaha .. kurosaki-san was soooo COOL!! i was in fits of laughter!!! he looked so kawaii in the kimono with the hair like that! :wub: LoL.
one of my favorite cute scenes from Kurosagi ep 7:

[img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3216/kurosaki1zm.gif[/img]

what a priceless expression!! :lol

now i'm off to watch ep 8. thanks sooo much to 4tAnG! domo arigatou!!

oh have u guys noticed? the background music to Kurosagi is so good and dramatic! it really reaches me in all those sad scenes. :cry:

4tAnG
Posts: 9
Joined: May 17th, '06, 20:34

Post by 4tAnG » Jun 6th, '06, 21:13

elbowslayer wrote:dont understand why its not uploaded to d-addicts tracker......since the other group is taking foreva
because it'll take me forever to upload it, and because i don't want it on any torrents or any other clubbos or youtube etc. :x yes i'm a nazi... and im sorry about that...but this is how it is? T_T

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 6th, '06, 21:30

I always wonder about ppl not wanting their work on youtube or any other "free" services.
I just thought if you had put in all the hard work subbing it you would want as many ppl to see it as possible. I can understand not wanting to upload on bittorrent because not everybody has the time to upload. But, youtube? As long as it doesn't end up on eBay (hate those rip-off ebayers!!!), I would think you would like it be widely distributed (and of course, be duly credited).

Please reply. Because I AM very curious.

4tAnG
Posts: 9
Joined: May 17th, '06, 20:34

Post by 4tAnG » Jun 6th, '06, 21:45

Kumaxell wrote:I always wonder about ppl not wanting their work on youtube or any other "free" services.
I just thought if you had put in all the hard work subbing it you would want as many ppl to see it as possible. I can understand not wanting to upload on bittorrent because not everybody has the time to upload. But, youtube? As long as it doesn't end up on eBay (hate those rip-off ebayers!!!), I would think you would like it be widely distributed (and of course, be duly credited).

Please reply. Because I AM very curious.
originally i started to sub this just for fun to see if i was capable of subbing things by myself (yea i'm weird). it was just for the hell of it because the only reason i even watched this drama is bc yamashita is good friends w/ nino of arashi. but then as soon as i released more episodes than the official group that was doing it, people wanted to get access to the vids also? (does that make sense?)

i'm not doing this for recognition or anything, because if that was the case i'd plaster the video with my name everywhere. i do thsi for myself, and in the process if peopel want to d/L it while i sub it, then that's alright for me. i'm not part of some group nor do i do this for the kurosagi fans. it's just for self satisfaction.

i also don't like my subs being released on youtube, because i've seen people just jack subs from vids that are posted on youtube, but i'm sure someone could do that by d/Ling my vid anyway...but yea. ^^

elbowslayer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, '06, 06:45

Post by elbowslayer » Jun 6th, '06, 21:57

4tAnG

your funny

4tAnG
Posts: 9
Joined: May 17th, '06, 20:34

Post by 4tAnG » Jun 6th, '06, 23:29

elbowslayer wrote:4tAnG

your funny
oh i know ;)
Last edited by 4tAnG on Jun 6th, '06, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 6th, '06, 23:29

4tAnG wrote:
Kumaxell wrote:I always wonder about ppl not wanting their work on youtube or any other "free" services.
I just thought if you had put in all the hard work subbing it you would want as many ppl to see it as possible. I can understand not wanting to upload on bittorrent because not everybody has the time to upload. But, youtube? As long as it doesn't end up on eBay (hate those rip-off ebayers!!!), I would think you would like it be widely distributed (and of course, be duly credited).

Please reply. Because I AM very curious.
originally i started to sub this just for fun to see if i was capable of subbing things by myself (yea i'm weird). it was just for the hell of it because the only reason i even watched this drama is bc yamashita is good friends w/ nino of arashi. but then as soon as i released more episodes than the official group that was doing it, people wanted to get access to the vids also? (does that make sense?)

i'm not doing this for recognition or anything, because if that was the case i'd plaster the video with my name everywhere. i do thsi for myself, and in the process if peopel want to d/L it while i sub it, then that's alright for me. i'm not part of some group nor do i do this for the kurosagi fans. it's just for self satisfaction.

i also don't like my subs being released on youtube, because i've seen people just jack subs from vids that are posted on youtube, but i'm sure someone could do that by d/Ling my vid anyway...but yea. ^^

I'm sorry but I don't understand you...I mean it's not right to steal your work but if you post here on D-addicts that you made subs for 8 you should know that something like that would happen...I mean why do you say it if it's not for the Kurosagi fans? Because I am very addicted to Kurosagi and as soon as I heard there were subs I of course wanted to watch it but if you did it just privately then don't tell us.... that's like showing a horse a piece of sugar but you eat it yourself....*schnueff* :-(
I mean I can understand you...just be more careful next time and don't tell us otherwise I feel bad and want to watch it...sorry for being selfish but I am Kurosagi addicted!! :glare:



Anyways has anybody "Crazy Virgin Road" ? It's an old short Drama with Yamapi and the summary sounded interesting so I would like to watch it but I can't find it anywhere....if anybody could help me out... :|
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

4tAnG
Posts: 9
Joined: May 17th, '06, 20:34

Post by 4tAnG » Jun 6th, '06, 23:38

Yamashita-freak wrote:
4tAnG wrote:
Kumaxell wrote:I always wonder about ppl not wanting their work on youtube or any other "free" services.
I just thought if you had put in all the hard work subbing it you would want as many ppl to see it as possible. I can understand not wanting to upload on bittorrent because not everybody has the time to upload. But, youtube? As long as it doesn't end up on eBay (hate those rip-off ebayers!!!), I would think you would like it be widely distributed (and of course, be duly credited).

Please reply. Because I AM very curious.
originally i started to sub this just for fun to see if i was capable of subbing things by myself (yea i'm weird). it was just for the hell of it because the only reason i even watched this drama is bc yamashita is good friends w/ nino of arashi. but then as soon as i released more episodes than the official group that was doing it, people wanted to get access to the vids also? (does that make sense?)

i'm not doing this for recognition or anything, because if that was the case i'd plaster the video with my name everywhere. i do thsi for myself, and in the process if peopel want to d/L it while i sub it, then that's alright for me. i'm not part of some group nor do i do this for the kurosagi fans. it's just for self satisfaction.

i also don't like my subs being released on youtube, because i've seen people just jack subs from vids that are posted on youtube, but i'm sure someone could do that by d/Ling my vid anyway...but yea. ^^

I'm sorry but I don't understand you...I mean it's not right to steal your work but if you post here on D-addicts that you made subs for 8 you should know that something like that would happen...I mean why do you say it if it's not for the Kurosagi fans? Because I am very addicted to Kurosagi and as soon as I heard there were subs I of course wanted to watch it but if you did it just privately then don't tell us.... that's like showing a horse a piece of sugar but you eat it yourself....*schnueff* :-(
I mean I can understand you...just be more careful next time and don't tell us otherwise I feel bad and want to watch it...sorry for being selfish but I am Kurosagi addicted!! :glare:



Anyways has anybody "Crazy Virgin Road" ? It's an old short Drama with Yamapi and the summary sounded interesting so I would like to watch it but I can't find it anywhere....if anybody could help me out... :|
i think you misunderstood me darling. ^^ they are for myself initially, but then i had them and people asked me to share then therefore i did. ^^ im not necessarily doing this project for anyone but myself, but while i'm do it i might as well share, right? :) i only started to post my links bc i keep getting emails and PMs and messages about people asking me the same questions over and over again. "where do i d/L your episode 6?" "what is your clubbox addres?" "here is the timing please translate it" so instead of replying individually i just posted public links at the forums that i got the most PM's from. ^^ i dont mind sharing but i'm saying my objective for this darma isn't to become a subbing group or having people rely on me for the subs. i dont want to have people complaining if i randomly discontinue subbing this drama (not that i will) but you know...if i was in some subbing group then i have some kind of a responsibility to finish the drama bc the project is started for the masses, but that's not my case. yea yea? or was that still confusing? T_T b

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 7th, '06, 00:39

Thanks 4tAnG for satisfying my curiosity.

Now back to Kurosagi. In episode 8, I don't get the parking lot scene between Kurosaki and Iraishi (the shirosagi who targets big businesses). I hope you guys can help me understand it.
Kurosaki asked Iraishi something about "decision" and Iraishi became upset. Iraishi ended up saying something along the line that it's his decision to make and his classmate should forget about it. Toward the end of the episode, Kurosaki made another reference to "decision" when he was talking to Tsurara. I seriously have no clue what they meant. (Kumaxell's brain turned into mud and started to cave into itself.)

So what was the "decision" that Iraishi was referring to?

4tAnG
Posts: 9
Joined: May 17th, '06, 20:34

Post by 4tAnG » Jun 7th, '06, 00:42

Kumaxell wrote:Thanks 4tAnG for satisfying my curiosity.

Now back to Kurosagi. In episode 8, I don't get the parking lot scene between Kurosaki and Iraishi (the shirosagi who targets big businesses). I hope you guys can help me understand it.
Kurosaki asked Iraishi something about "decision" and Iraishi became upset. Iraishi ended up saying something along the line that it's his decision to make and his classmate should forget about it. Toward the end of the episode, Kurosaki made another reference to "decision" when he was talking to Tsurara. I seriously have no clue what they meant. (Kumaxell's brain turned into mud and started to cave into itself.)

So what was the "decision" that Iraishi was referring to?
i dont have my translated vid so i can directly quote myself.

but it's about...how no one can help them quit being con artists, and that the only way for it to "end" is for them to decide that. so kuro is telling tusrara that it's not over till he says it's over. ^^

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 8th, '06, 00:23

i think you misunderstood me darling. ^^ they are for myself initially, but then i had them and people asked me to share then therefore i did. ^^ im not necessarily doing this project for anyone but myself, but while i'm do it i might as well share, right? :) i only started to post my links bc i keep getting emails and PMs and messages about people asking me the same questions over and over again. "where do i d/L your episode 6?" "what is your clubbox addres?" "here is the timing please translate it" so instead of replying individually i just posted public links at the forums that i got the most PM's from. ^^ i dont mind sharing but i'm saying my objective for this darma isn't to become a subbing group or having people rely on me for the subs. i dont want to have people complaining if i randomly discontinue subbing this drama (not that i will) but you know...if i was in some subbing group then i have some kind of a responsibility to finish the drama bc the project is started for the masses, but that's not my case. yea yea? or was that still confusing? T_T b

nope, everything is clear now...sorry :|
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

sutafairu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 16
Joined: Jan 9th, '05, 06:39
Location: Canada

Post by sutafairu » Jun 8th, '06, 01:19

Mmm.. time for another update.

I have been as of yet, unable to locate our normal encoder and I know that people are getting impatient. It's been bugging me that we're late with the episodes. But we did say we'd try our best to get them out within a week, and unfortunately we've hit snags along the way. Episodes 6 and 7 are ready for encoding, and 8's pretty much done translations, and almost first edits. ^^

As such, I've been asking the group whether or not I should just release a first version of the subs, with the encoding that I can do. The video quality isn't as good as saffy's, and I'm missing fonts, but the subs are watchable and understandable. ^^; If I get an okay, I'll seed episodes 6 and 7 within the next couple of days.

I'm hesitant to do this though, because I don't really feel that comfortable releasing subs that aren't up to our normal standard. So any feedback would be great. ^^

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 627
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Post by Saragorn » Jun 8th, '06, 01:21

I say just wait a little while. Any translations are great, but it's worth the wait to get the good quality we're used to from our wonderful fansubbers. :)

elbowslayer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, '06, 06:45

Post by elbowslayer » Jun 8th, '06, 05:09

ive never waited THIS long for subs....and ive been watching jdramas forever

User avatar
jAnA
Posts: 77
Joined: Feb 21st, '05, 08:58
Location: North Borneo
Contact:

Post by jAnA » Jun 8th, '06, 05:55

Saragorn wrote:I say just wait a little while. Any translations are great, but it's worth the wait to get the good quality we're used to from our wonderful fansubbers. :)
I totally agree with you 8)

sutafairu (& other members of the fansubbing group)... just take your time :salut:
Ohno Satoshi :wub:

hilarydufffanboy
Posts: 5
Joined: May 10th, '06, 06:24

Post by hilarydufffanboy » Jun 8th, '06, 06:14

elbowslayer wrote:ive never waited THIS long for subs....and ive been watching jdramas forever
then just don't watch it at all then. jeez. :roll

fortunately i can read chinese, so i get by through chinese subs.

each ep is probably getting more redundant, but it's always the last five minutes of the past few eps that REALLY save it.

like in ep 8,
Kurosako goes all emo again, and he tells Tsurara to try and imagine what his life and past was like, and that why she can't like him, and then he started to cry in front of her, it's so so so sad and emotional...
So yeh, the Tsurara and Kurosaki development is really interesting, just because Kurosaki is so shielded from the outside world, and is so afraid of showing the inner child inside him.
One only needs to look to Pi skipping down stairs singing about pineapples to realise he is a child at heart
But yeh, Kurosaki is a really interesting character, and I think Yamapi plays the character incredibly well. I can't wait for ep 9, only one more day till I can watch. :lol

User avatar
Love Angel
Posts: 342
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 18:06
Location: UAE

Post by Love Angel » Jun 8th, '06, 07:33

Saragorn wrote:I say just wait a little while. Any translations are great, but it's worth the wait to get the good quality we're used to from our wonderful fansubbers. :)
I totally agree with u :thumright:

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 8th, '06, 10:50

One more day!!!!And I'll be able to watch Kurosagi 9 juhu!!! Doesn't matter whether its subbed or not I'll watch it anyways....because there are so many great people here at the forum who answer my questions and translate the dialogs from Tsurar and Kurosagi for me.......Thanks people!!!
:cheers:

If somebody can't wait for the subbs and is greedy....on youtube notmanymore has posted episode 6 and 7 with subbs!!! But you probably have to become her friend to be able to watch it.

I hope I could help...and I just wanted to say that it's great that somebody translates it therefore they souldn't have to explain why they are late....I mean they're are doing their best and we rely on them and do nothing so we should be patient....right?? :-)
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 8th, '06, 10:51

On youtube search for Black Swindler to find the subbs for 6 and 7! Forgot to mention that. :lol
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

nikochanr3
Posts: 606
Joined: Apr 22nd, '05, 02:48
Location: NY

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 9th, '06, 13:32

sutafairu wrote:Mmm.. time for another update.

I have been as of yet, unable to locate our normal encoder and I know that people are getting impatient. It's been bugging me that we're late with the episodes. But we did say we'd try our best to get them out within a week, and unfortunately we've hit snags along the way. Episodes 6 and 7 are ready for encoding, and 8's pretty much done translations, and almost first edits. ^^

As such, I've been asking the group whether or not I should just release a first version of the subs, with the encoding that I can do. The video quality isn't as good as saffy's, and I'm missing fonts, but the subs are watchable and understandable. ^^; If I get an okay, I'll seed episodes 6 and 7 within the next couple of days.

I'm hesitant to do this though, because I don't really feel that comfortable releasing subs that aren't up to our normal standard. So any feedback would be great. ^^
Release it when YOU are done and YOU are satisfied and not a moment sooner. The fact you honor people requesting things from you with replies is nice of you, but not needed. PEople should be grateful for all you have done.

The work you have done so far is ten degrees of AWESOME.
Please visit my homepage! :w00t: [url=http://nikochanr3.blogspot.com/[/url]

AIM me at Nikochanr3 if you like. I''''m bored.

User avatar
nalika
Posts: 155
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 17:43

Post by nalika » Jun 9th, '06, 17:00

nikochanr3 wrote:
sutafairu wrote:Mmm.. time for another update.

I have been as of yet, unable to locate our normal encoder and I know that people are getting impatient. It's been bugging me that we're late with the episodes. But we did say we'd try our best to get them out within a week, and unfortunately we've hit snags along the way. Episodes 6 and 7 are ready for encoding, and 8's pretty much done translations, and almost first edits. ^^

As such, I've been asking the group whether or not I should just release a first version of the subs, with the encoding that I can do. The video quality isn't as good as saffy's, and I'm missing fonts, but the subs are watchable and understandable. ^^; If I get an okay, I'll seed episodes 6 and 7 within the next couple of days.

I'm hesitant to do this though, because I don't really feel that comfortable releasing subs that aren't up to our normal standard. So any feedback would be great. ^^
Release it when YOU are done and YOU are satisfied and not a moment sooner. The fact you honor people requesting things from you with replies is nice of you, but not needed. PEople should be grateful for all you have done.

The work you have done so far is ten degrees of AWESOME.
i agreed...release it when you are satisfied...you guys are doing an awesome job... :salut:

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 9th, '06, 19:28

hilarydufffanboy wrote: each ep is probably getting more redundant, but it's always the last five minutes of the past few eps that REALLY save it.
It is getting repetitious (reminds me of Gokusen). Kurosaki receives a request, Kurosaki cheats the con artist, Kurosaki pays for the information. It's shounen manga formula. What do you expect?

The only thing that kept me coming back for more is the sub-plot. Each episode reveals a little more of Tsurara, the old man, the secretary, and the detective's backstories. They make Kurosaki more human. He is not just a kurosagi, he is a person with emotions and uncertainties, too.

Comparing YamaP's teary scenes, episode 8 is way more affecting than in episode 2. It's as if he had held back those tears for so long that he couldn't hold it back anymore. The loss of his family finally hit him. By talking to Tsurara, he realized how lonely and helpless he was and is. He finally faced his demon and knew that he must fight it alone.

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 10th, '06, 04:44

kurosagi episode 9 not upped yet?

User avatar
NorikoChijinu
Posts: 6
Joined: May 6th, '06, 05:54

Post by NorikoChijinu » Jun 10th, '06, 04:50

haruna_hamasaki wrote:kurosagi episode 9 not upped yet?
The exact reason why I was lingering the forums right now. XD!!!


I really really wish I knew how to encode and all that jazz. I'd offer all my time to helping out on Kurosagi. ;;

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 10th, '06, 04:51

NorikoChijinu wrote:
haruna_hamasaki wrote:kurosagi episode 9 not upped yet?
The exact reason why I was lingering the forums right now. XD!!!
me too!!! XD

User avatar
NorikoChijinu
Posts: 6
Joined: May 6th, '06, 05:54

Post by NorikoChijinu » Jun 10th, '06, 04:55

haruna_hamasaki wrote:me too!!! XD
I would totally rent it from my local video store (those japanese pirates! xD;; ) but it comes out around Sunday, and they only open for minutes on Sunday... ;;;; I can never make it in time, so I heavily depend on whoever uploads it here. T3T

shortcake
Posts: 53
Joined: Mar 20th, '06, 07:11

Post by shortcake » Jun 10th, '06, 05:32

I keep refreshing hoping to see Kurosagi 09. Guess we've been spoiled with steady uploads. I will have patience...I will have patience :goggle: In the meantime, rewatch eps 08.

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 10th, '06, 05:43

shortcake wrote:I keep refreshing hoping to see Kurosagi 09. Guess we've been spoiled with steady uploads. I will have patience...I will have patience :goggle: In the meantime, rewatch eps 08.
patience is the best virtue... :lol :lol :lol :lol

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 10th, '06, 09:14

already upped!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

User avatar
nalika
Posts: 155
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 17:43

Post by nalika » Jun 10th, '06, 15:48

anyone cares to spoil us on episode 9.... :-)

User avatar
vtx
Posts: 46
Joined: Jan 26th, '06, 16:41
Location: Singapore

Post by vtx » Jun 10th, '06, 20:00

Just finished the subpig's chinese subbed episode 9...
quite a lackluster episode compared with episode 8 imho... no touching emotional scenes/dialogue from the yaMaki this episode...poor tsurara at the last part...she actually cooked up something nice for kurosaki... to let him feel the warmth of someone caring for him...but... :(
Next episode seems to be more promising :)
Kurosagi is ending soon... 11 episodes right? :(
Japanese dramas I''''m currently watching :
Dance Drill, Sapuri , My Boss My Hero

Image

ayu
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 20th, '06, 14:24

Post by ayu » Jun 10th, '06, 21:31

can i just ask, if you don't mind sharing, where do u dl subpig's chinese sub? :lol
vtx wrote:Just finished the subpig's chinese subbed episode 9...
quite a lackluster episode compared with episode 8 imho... no touching emotional scenes/dialogue from the yaMaki this episode...poor tsurara at the last part...she actually cooked up something nice for kurosaki... to let him feel the warmth of someone caring for him...but... :(
Next episode seems to be more promising :)
Kurosagi is ending soon... 11 episodes right? :(

User avatar
Love Angel
Posts: 342
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 18:06
Location: UAE

Post by Love Angel » Jun 10th, '06, 21:50

just finished watching ep6
oh god..yukari(I don't know if I spelled her name wrong :lol ) is mean!! :x and the policeman..how could he beat kurosagi?! he is a policeman in the end & shouldn't beat anyone :glare:
it is sad to know that kurosagi doesn't care about friendship or love..even his own happiness :-( feel sorry for him :cry:

this drama is really getting better and more touching in each episode :-)
can't wait to watch ep7 ^-^

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 10th, '06, 22:16

Hey, do you know what Tsurara said to Kurosagi on her way home..when he carried the plastic bags?
and why did she cook supper for him? And why did he trough her food away, I mean if he didn't want it he should justleft it there! I mean although he trough it away Tsurara doesn't know that and thought he ate it! To me it looks like he doens't want to hurt her but he is stubborn so he threw it away. Also didn't she say she would leave him alone why doesn't she? when he saw tsurara the first time during the episode what did he say? he seemed angry!
I hope that you'll help me out like last time!!!
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 10th, '06, 22:16

Oh I forgot...I was talking about episode 9 of course!
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
ninjabunny
Posts: 73
Joined: Sep 13th, '05, 23:17
Location: San José, CA

Post by ninjabunny » Jun 10th, '06, 22:29

you can download the chinese sub from bt.btchina.net or verycd.com via emule. subpig is the group that sub and release them. they are really fast
I realized why the old man never gets caught. he doesn't really perform the act of swindling. he just sells the plan to the shirosagis. he's like the head honcho of the swindling ring. he wasn't the one that swindled kurosaki's family; he just sold the plan.

since i knew from skimming through the manga that kurosaki never ate the food tsurara made, i knew he was gonna do that. but still, it's kinda sad to see her so happy to think that he accepted her good intention, which unbeknownst to her, he trashed the food. sickening! the firecracker scene looks a bit out of place because of the relationship we see between the two so far and it makes kurosaki so very out of character. but oh well, it will appease the yamaki fans.

two episodes are left. there should be one episode each devoted to the fate the old man and the really strong shirosagi. instead, i think next episode is about real estates or furniture maybe (???blanc maison) which will seem to display redundent techniques. so i am gonna predict how it will end from the look of the the episode 10 preview. i think it will end by kurosaki just leaving the old man because he realize the old man is playing him but not before he gets that white stone guy (can't remember his japanese name) into jail. His decision to leave the old guy probably will have something to do with what will happen between him and tsurara in the next episode. And the last scene of the series will be kurosaki and tsurara having a nice chat on shore when he return from the restaurant telling the old man: "up yours, you old slob". tada...makes everyone happy!

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 10th, '06, 23:53

wow, how can you predict that? So you have the manga? Can you send it to me? Or is there someploace where I can find it? (I don't have ICR) Is there a development of the relationship of Kurosagi and Tsurara in the manga?
Or will der just be one because the drama is short and everyone is hoping for it? Do you think they will be a happy ending and a chance for tsurara and kurosagi? I mean so far he might have sometimes been touched but he trough her food away after all!
How did you come to those conclusions and why do you think did he troough it away instead of just letting it stay there?
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 11th, '06, 00:06

Just finished watching Kurosagi episode 9...
:cry:

Why Kurosaki....??
Image

iDREAM
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 14th, '06, 01:42

Post by iDREAM » Jun 11th, '06, 00:42

Ninjabunny if you can kindly help me out
ninjabunny wrote:
the firecracker scene looks a bit out of place because of the relationship we see between the two so far and it makes kurosaki so very out of character. but oh well, it will appease the yamaki fans.
i was wondering about that scene with the firecrackers in the preview of episode 10, is it like a happy one, or a "tsurara messed something up" kind? i watched it, but couldn't really tell. thanks

ayu
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 20th, '06, 14:24

Post by ayu » Jun 11th, '06, 01:06

thanks ninjabunny! :cheers:

[quote="ninjabunny"]you can download the chinese sub from bt.btchina.net or verycd.com via emule. subpig is the group that sub and release them. they are really fast

User avatar
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 802
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 22:52
Location: Seattle

Post by x_XJules » Jun 11th, '06, 01:22

:cry: :cry: people are already watching episode 9.

LoL, well i just finished ep. 6 and omg. i can't wait for episode 7, it looks like it's going to be good.. this series has seriously become the highlight of my weeks.

aww and i just love all of yamapi's mannerisms :wub: . no matter how serious he acts he keeps doing these cute little gestures. eek that makes me a fan girl doesn't it? :crazy: :lol

oh well.. i just love the whole cast for this show! and it's so nice to see Maki Horikita's face (since in nobuta she looked down about 95% of the time). i'm also happy to see Yui Ichikawa!! i saw her in rondo and even though she's kinda mean she's still cute.

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 306
Joined: Apr 13th, '05, 02:17
Contact:

Post by Miaka FY » Jun 11th, '06, 01:30

omg just finish kurosagi 9 ..download from yesteday but well ..
omg ..cannot explain more ..
how can Kurosagi DO THAT!!!! in the end ..
well ...sniff

User avatar
ninjabunny
Posts: 73
Joined: Sep 13th, '05, 23:17
Location: San José, CA

Post by ninjabunny » Jun 11th, '06, 01:39

Yamashita-freak wrote:wow, how can you predict that? So you have the manga? Can you send it to me? Or is there someploace where I can find it? (I don't have ICR) Is there a development of the relationship of Kurosagi and Tsurara in the manga?
Or will der just be one because the drama is short and everyone is hoping for it? Do you think they will be a happy ending and a chance for tsurara and kurosagi? I mean so far he might have sometimes been touched but he trough her food away after all!
How did you come to those conclusions and why do you think did he troough it away instead of just letting it stay there?
I only have vol. 6, 7 and 8 in chinese. the manga is still going on in japan. in vol. 6, it is where he trashed her food after she confessed to him. in vol. 7, she tells him to remember that he's not alone. and in vol. 8 is just more swindling, i don't even think she appeared in vol . 8

of course there will be a happy ending. this is kinda like a light-hearted drama. but i just doubt that they will really show a relationship developing between them. I think it would be one of those post-modern type of ending where there will be big hints that they become closer but no real evidence that they will become lovers. that's just my speculation. don't take it to heart. why he took the food into his house? who knows?!?! maybe because he's been eating too much ramen with msg that he wanted to eat something homemade. and then when he realized about his miserable existence that he doesn't need love, friendship, nor happiness, he decided to throw it away.

how i predicted the ending? look, there are only two episodes left. if next episode does not revolve around that white stone guy or how kurosaki escape the clutches of the old guy (sorry i really don't remember japanese names), then either one of those matters will be left until the last episode. if kurosaki trys to take down both in one episode, then that makes them very easy opponents and not credible to their characters. so i think that kurosaki will take care of the biggest shirosagi of them all, the white stone guy. After that, he will give the finger to the old guy and leave his head games forever for good.

User avatar
ninjabunny
Posts: 73
Joined: Sep 13th, '05, 23:17
Location: San José, CA

Post by ninjabunny » Jun 11th, '06, 01:44

iDREAM wrote:Ninjabunny if you can kindly help me out
ninjabunny wrote:
the firecracker scene looks a bit out of place because of the relationship we see between the two so far and it makes kurosaki so very out of character. but oh well, it will appease the yamaki fans.
i was wondering about that scene with the firecrackers in the preview of episode 10, is it like a happy one, or a "tsurara messed something up" kind? i watched it, but couldn't really tell. thanks
I thought it was a happy one. Kurosaki looks like he's smiling and so was tsurara. and from the kanji that was written, something about "kurosaki and tsurara's road/future ahead (maybe?), indicate strongly that perhaps, finally, there will a happy scene between them.

User avatar
nalika
Posts: 155
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 17:43

Post by nalika » Jun 11th, '06, 01:53

good prediction...hopefully we'll get a happy ending...but really do wish Kuro put that old man in jail...
ImageImage

User avatar
vtx
Posts: 46
Joined: Jan 26th, '06, 16:41
Location: Singapore

Post by vtx » Jun 11th, '06, 02:27

for Yamashita-freak, enjoy :)
Yamashita-freak wrote:Hey, do you know what Tsurara said to Kurosagi on her way home..when he carried the plastic bags?

and why did she cook supper for him? And why did he trough her food away, I mean if he didn't want it he should justleft it there! I mean although he trough it away Tsurara doesn't know that and thought he ate it! To me it looks like he doens't want to hurt her but he is stubborn so he threw it away. Also didn't she say she would leave him alone why doesn't she? when he saw tsurara the first time during the episode what did he say? he seemed angry!
I hope that you'll help me out like last time!!!
TR: Hey, wait up!
KS: Hey! Ya too noisy... there's even echo here...
TR: No wait... the police went over to Katsuragi's, they caught someone...could be the owner's accomplice.
KS:....
(TR stops him)
TR: Hey i say!
KS: How the hell would i know?
TR: There's another guy there too... That policeman who beat you up before...
KS: Is this just some small talk?
TR:...Are u going to be alright? You are also Katsuragi's accomplice too... You might get caught too right?
KS: Right now you are completely interfering in my matters.
Japanese dramas I''''m currently watching :
Dance Drill, Sapuri , My Boss My Hero

Image

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 11th, '06, 02:38

vtx wrote:
TR: Hey, wait up!
KS: Hey! Ya too noisy... there's even echo here...
TR: No wait... the police went over to Katsuragi's, they caught someone...could be the owner's accomplice.
KS:....
(TR stops him)
TR: Hey i say!
KS: How the hell would i know?
TR: There's another guy there too... That policeman who beat you up before...
KS: Is this just some small talk?
TR:...Are u going to be alright? You are also Katsuragi's accomplice too... You might get caught too right?
KS: Right now you are completely interfering in my matters.
Thanks vtx.
Kurosaki is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pity Tsurara..
Image

iDREAM
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 14th, '06, 01:42

Post by iDREAM » Jun 11th, '06, 02:38

ninjabunny wrote:
iDREAM wrote:Ninjabunny if you can kindly help me out
ninjabunny wrote:
the firecracker scene looks a bit out of place because of the relationship we see between the two so far and it makes kurosaki so very out of character. but oh well, it will appease the yamaki fans.
i was wondering about that scene with the firecrackers in the preview of episode 10, is it like a happy one, or a "tsurara messed something up" kind? i watched it, but couldn't really tell. thanks
I thought it was a happy one. Kurosaki looks like he's smiling and so was tsurara. and from the kanji that was written, something about "kurosaki and tsurara's road/future ahead (maybe?), indicate strongly that perhaps, finally, there will a happy scene between them.
ahhh, i see. thanks for the help :-)

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 11th, '06, 05:35

Yup your predictions make sense the food trashing scene...I thought so too!!! lol I think he remembered his suffering and that he doesn't need anybody kinda thing....lol
Hopefully you'll see some more between tsurara and Kurosagi...because I am astupid romance lover...although it might not completely fit to the drama but if he would accept her feelings and they'd become friends that would be already great!
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 11th, '06, 05:38

yeah thanks for translating....I can understand her but...well Kurosagi got a point too! She IS interfering and she promised to stop that! lol


Wahh watched When a stranger calls...man that creeped me out...can't sleep now!!!
Well, gonna listen to Daite Senorita for a couple of times and think of Yamapi/Kurosagi and should be alright shouldn't I?! lol
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

amihan
Posts: 8
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 12:20

Post by amihan » Jun 11th, '06, 06:37

As for me, I would like to think that the upcoming firecracker scene is just Yamapi & Maki as actors.
I don't want to expect to much, afterall it's not a fairy tale story.

Is Kurosagi only up to Episode 10? or 11?

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 11th, '06, 10:07

amihan wrote:Is Kurosagi only up to Episode 10? or 11?
Up to episode 11.
I'm so impatient to watch kurosagi episode 10.
We'll see a really nice scene...
Looks like Tsurara and Kurosaki be a nice couple. They play hanabi!!
Image

amihan
Posts: 8
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 12:20

Post by amihan » Jun 11th, '06, 12:47

haruna_hamasaki wrote:
amihan wrote:Is Kurosagi only up to Episode 10? or 11?
Up to episode 11.
I'm so impatient to watch kurosagi episode 10.
We'll see a really nice scene...
Looks like Tsurara and Kurosaki be a nice couple. They play hanabi!!
eh? forgive the illiterate. But what is hanabi?

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 11th, '06, 14:10

amihan wrote:
haruna_hamasaki wrote:
amihan wrote:Is Kurosagi only up to Episode 10? or 11?
Up to episode 11.
I'm so impatient to watch kurosagi episode 10.
We'll see a really nice scene...
Looks like Tsurara and Kurosaki be a nice couple. They play hanabi!!
eh? forgive the illiterate. But what is hanabi?
hanabi = fireworks.. :-)
Image

elbowslayer
Posts: 14
Joined: May 11th, '06, 06:45

Post by elbowslayer » Jun 11th, '06, 21:51

very much appreciate the work kioku work

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 12th, '06, 13:34

Can someone tell me BRIEFLY about episode 9..?
Image

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 12th, '06, 14:27

haruna_hamasaki wrote:Can someone tell me BRIEFLY about episode 9..?
Here is a little summary.
Yukari had been spreading the "Did you get scammed? Talk to us. We can help" flyers all over the place. And this day, she asked Kurosaki to take on case in which her senpai's grandmother got scammed at a government agency.

When the grandma went to pay her speeding ticket, a nice female " government employee" told her she owed a lot of money because she did not pay it on time. The "employee" said that by paying a service fee she can get out from the huge penalty. The grandma took the bait and paid the fee.

Kurosaki took on the case. He assumed a role of a baka young beneficiary of a huge estate. He lured the "employee" in by agreeing to pay a fee in order to get out of the huge estate tax. Thanking her for being so helpful, he offered her a top position as a vice-chairman at his company. He gave her company account which she can use to evade personal taxes. She transferred all her money to the company account. She discovered that it was a scam when she arrived at her new job for the first time.

While Kurosaki was out swindling, the grandma came by his apt to check up on the status. She made friends with Tsurara and taught her to make delicious meals. She told Tsurara that meals taste better when two ppl are eating together. Hence, she made the dinner for Kurosaki.

The old man and Hayasa weren't happy that Kurosaki was taking cases on the side. His action put them all in danger. When Kurosaki came to pay for the information, the old man threaten that it's time to throw it away (either the coffee grinder or Kurosaki, depending on your take).

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 12th, '06, 16:55

Kumaxell wrote:
haruna_hamasaki wrote:Can someone tell me BRIEFLY about episode 9..?
Here is a little summary.
Yukari had been spreading the "Did you get scammed? Talk to us. We can help" flyers all over the place. And this day, she asked Kurosaki to take on case in which her senpai's grandmother got scammed at a government agency.

When the grandma went to pay her speeding ticket, a nice female " government employee" told her she owed a lot of money because she did not pay it on time. The "employee" said that by paying a service fee she can get out from the huge penalty. The grandma took the bait and paid the fee.

Kurosaki took on the case. He assumed a role of a baka young beneficiary of a huge estate. He lured the "employee" in by agreeing to pay a fee in order to get out of the huge estate tax. Thanking her for being so helpful, he offered her a top position as a vice-chairman at his company. He gave her company account which she can use to evade personal taxes. She transferred all her money to the company account. She discovered that it was a scam when she arrived at her new job for the first time.

While Kurosaki was out swindling, the grandma came by his apt to check up on the status. She made friends with Tsurara and taught her to make delicious meals. She told Tsurara that meals taste better when two ppl are eating together. Hence, she made the dinner for Kurosaki.

The old man and Hayasa weren't happy that Kurosaki was taking cases on the side. His action put them all in danger. When Kurosaki came to pay for the information, the old man threaten that it's time to throw it away (either the coffee grinder or Kurosaki, depending on your take).
thanks alot!!! :-)
Image

User avatar
Love Angel
Posts: 342
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 18:06
Location: UAE

Post by Love Angel » Jun 12th, '06, 20:30

The rating for ep9 is 15.8% ... It's going up :thumright:

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 13th, '06, 01:01

Love Angel wrote:The rating for ep9 is 15.8% ... It's going up :thumright:
Because the story line is gonna be BETTER and BETTER! :thumright:
Image

User avatar
Robina
Posts: 235
Joined: Jun 11th, '06, 16:53
Location: UAE

Post by Robina » Jun 14th, '06, 02:01

I watch Kurosagi until episode 7 can't wait to see the other sub soon ^^

I just finish watching episode 7 and the episode was great and there is something that I find shocked...

Spoiler From episode 7
The scene were Tusra was begging that old man not to sell information to Kurosgi.....that whole scene touch my heart and when Kurosaki listen to her.....there were tears in his eyes but he didn't let his tears fell...it is like holding it back.

Then when he stand her up and came close to her I said to myself he is going to HUG HER!!!!!! ..then i was in SHOCKED...he just put the money :glare: ....the way he did it gave me a shocked O_O

User avatar
nalika
Posts: 155
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 17:43

Post by nalika » Jun 14th, '06, 05:39

OMG...
...the ending scene of ep 7 was really emotional...i shed a tear with Maki-san...the old man is super cruel...Gosh but YamaPi could've atleast hug her, comfort her and take her away from the old man...

User avatar
Love Angel
Posts: 342
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 18:06
Location: UAE

Post by Love Angel » Jun 14th, '06, 19:15

I was shocked too as the other people! :O poor tusrara :-( I was just like(yeah he will hug her after what she said) but no..he just put the money and walked away without saying anything! :blink
It was a great episode..can't wait to watch ep 8 subbed ^-^

User avatar
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 802
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 22:52
Location: Seattle

Post by x_XJules » Jun 14th, '06, 20:55

same as above i've only watched up till ep. 7
:cry: :cry: i can't believe he did that!!! my heart like dropped!! :cry: :cry: you can tell the things she does touch him and that's why he's trying to push her away.

this drama is getting soooo good.

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 15th, '06, 01:31

But that is just how Kurosagi is like...stuborn and very introverted...he really can't go out of himself...too bad...I am soo excited for the rest of Kurosagi..just two more episodes and its over!
I tell you he is not getting along with Tsurara any better....I can't believe that he is gonna change in `10 and 11 that would be a 180* turn. Still hoping for it though, because he is changeing he jsut has to break the ice in him!
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 15th, '06, 06:22

can't wait for episode 10..

hoping for more love love scene between tsurara and kurosaki..
Image

User avatar
nalika
Posts: 155
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 17:43

Post by nalika » Jun 16th, '06, 06:50

for those who are ahead please do spoil us with episode 10...

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 16th, '06, 10:53

Do or don't? You can watch the raws on youtube if you want!
But if you want I can spoil you....I don't know but for me knowing already has never really been spoiling I always enjoyed it anyways.
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 16th, '06, 13:34

nalika wrote:for those who are ahead please do spoil us with episode 10...
yes, go ahead. i really wanna know about episode 10.. :D
Image

User avatar
nalika
Posts: 155
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 17:43

Post by nalika » Jun 16th, '06, 15:21

Yamashita-freak wrote:Do or don't? You can watch the raws on youtube if you want!
But if you want I can spoil you....I don't know but for me knowing already has never really been spoiling I always enjoyed it anyways.
go ahead...I don't mind...really want to know what's going to happen although I'm only on episode 7...thanks in advance

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 17th, '06, 08:31

Ending of episode 10:
Kurosaki said, "Genki de ne, Yoshikawa Tsurara-san!"
Image

User avatar
skachild
Posts: 628
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Jun 17th, '06, 08:40

nalika wrote:go ahead...I don't mind...really want to know what's going to happen although I'm only on episode 7...thanks in advance
hahaha... :lol :lol :lol
good for u.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
im only untill ep-5..!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
still downloading the rest lol.... 8) 8)
Image :w00t: :cheers:

User avatar
unkei
Posts: 89
Joined: Oct 19th, '05, 12:41
Location: australia

Post by unkei » Jun 17th, '06, 12:13

episode 10 is terrible~~ i'll spoil some, because i need to talk about it =D
it ends on the worst cliffhanger in the world!! kurosagi's antagonist, mr goody goody detective, finally finds the evidence he needs to arrest kurosagi.

kurosagi laughs for the first time since we've seen him. laughs genuinely, that is. despite that however, the episode is filled to the brim with more heart-wrenching memories of his family. he loses a bit of his angsty persona with tsurara though, when the two decide to play with fire.

stuff is happening with katsuragi that i don't understand. he's drawing a map which either leads kurosagi to his doom, or to his...pot of gold. kurosagi belongs to neither though. when will he ever realise that?

User avatar
Yamashita-freak
Posts: 64
Joined: May 15th, '06, 00:07
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 17th, '06, 13:03

I watched episode 10, it was awesome!!!!
Can somebody translate the first tsurara-kurosagi dialog, the firework-dialog, and the bitches-confession?
That would be ultra cool, thanx in advance!!! Who gave Tsurara the firework?
Here comes the spoiler:
Kurosagi gave her the plates from 9 back and the **** Yukari confessed to Kurosagi and apologized about the flyers, while Tsurara accidentaly listedned to everything while hiding...Kurosagi saw it and later he felt kinda uneasy about her having heard it I guess. Then later Tsurara makes a firework at the river and Kurosagi comes along and stops, why I don't know. Anyways accidentaly all the other fireworks catch fire and they try to put it down. Both have fun and Kurosagi laughes with Tsurara...it's such a nice scene... but when he relizes that he laughed what is unlike him he kinda fell back into his sad never smiling self. In the end we see that the police is finally waiting at his house to arrest him and Yukari is there too...did she tell on him???? Anyways the shirosagi of episode 1 tells the police something important about him. Katsuragi is very sick by the way. Kurosagi has his last case and escapes from the police...so it seems and he calls Tsurara..I guess well that was the preview to 11, I can hardly wait!!
I wan to see Kurosagi 11 so bad!!! I find that it was an awesome drama throughout!!![/spoiler]
山下-freak...kun kun

ImageImage[/img]

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 17th, '06, 14:19

I WANT EPISODE 11 NOW...

Can't wait until next week... :cry:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest