Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Rondo

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Rondo?

Life Altering (5)
23%
See it (4)
55%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
8%
Only if you have time (2)
12%
STAY AWAY (1)
2%

Total votes: 60

giggle weed

Post by giggle weed » Nov 25th, '07, 10:05

I just watched the first two episodes.
And it was amazing. xDxDxD
But seriously, I've been looking for a good new drama that's serious and rondo did not disappoint. And the music was just too pretty and made the drama just so much nicer.

Takenouchi Yutaka is just too amazing, not only is he good looking, but his acting is great. I also had to pause the episode for a few seconds for my fangirling moment when I saw Eiji Wentz. xD
The rest of the cast too. That korean dude from that really sad music video where he gave up his eyes for the girl. He was really good. Mokomichi was there, and that big haired dude I've seen from other dramas.

Not alot of people have replied to this thread. xD The last one was in june. I'm a little surprised.

airskape

Post by airskape » Nov 25th, '07, 11:11

its a relatively old drama now so its expected there wont be much discussion anymore
having said that, this drama is great! :D

another good "serious" drama starring yutaka that you should check out is Kazoku

lucky_7

Post by lucky_7 » Apr 19th, '08, 13:51

The most stupid drama I've ever seen :x

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Apr 19th, '08, 22:47

lucky_7 wrote:The most stupid drama I've ever seen :x
why? i think it was better than alot of the new dramas out this season! especially the 2nd seasons ones.. :roll

lucky_7

Post by lucky_7 » Apr 20th, '08, 11:20

The main male character is an undercover cop. He is supposed to keep his identity no matter what. However, just after a short while, he told the main female character, his mother, the cop girl about his identity.

In the nearly last scenes, what the all-around-the-building cops are for, letting the four guys in the building trying to kill each other.

Masumi-chan

Post by Masumi-chan » Aug 21st, '08, 22:29

now why wed you do that and spoil the the series some of us didn't watch it until now.

i wanted to ask if anyone know where i can find the ending song Sayonara, by RUI .