Only if you have time (2)
3%
STAY AWAY (1)
2%

Total votes: 645

Jer San

Post by Jer San » Dec 6th, '05, 06:45

avexdevil wrote:
Oh I didn't think it was an alternate ending... I just assumed it was an extension, perhaps filling out some of the gaps in some of the storylines.

All I was confused about was that I don't know which one is the "30 minute encore" that was advertised at the end of Episode 11 :scratch:
Same here....didn't get the extension of the extra episode...which one was it?
Also there are some tv interview episode talking about the show..it's quiet nice!

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 6th, '05, 07:48

I have a 21" Silicon Graphics (Sony) Trinitron CRT monitor but haven't used it in ages because of the convenience of having an LCD... but I still cringe at the thought of my PP not looking good on another person's monitor heh. Colorvision Spyders are great though.

Oh and I went back and looked at the final episode again... looks like I read the Japanese wrong OTL... Looks like it says it's an episode that's 30 minutes longer, not that the entire show is 30 mins... my bad OTL

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Dec 6th, '05, 11:20

looks awesome on my sony trinitron crt. No lcd can substitute 1280x960 (19" for me) @ 85hertz .

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 6th, '05, 18:34

I'm thinking of getting my Densha Otoko-loving girlfriend something from Hermes for Christmas... would that be too cheesy? :wub:

masaka___

Post by masaka___ » Dec 7th, '05, 01:20

thumpr wrote:I'm thinking of getting my Densha Otoko-loving girlfriend something from Hermes for Christmas... would that be too cheesy? :wub:
As a guy who likes Densha Otoko, a present like that would make me really happy. (So maybe the other way around would work, too) Maybe that makes me cheesy, but fuggit. I think it's a good idea.

Lawrens

Post by Lawrens » Dec 7th, '05, 01:39

Saw densha otoko, it was alright, the story is pretty interesting, yea it's sort of exaggerated imo, it's based on real event, but they had to make it interesting for tv :P

I feel like one of the dudes on the internet from the show whenever they go into scenes when densha is asking for advice in the forum. =P Since I'm watching it on the monitor :lol

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 7th, '05, 02:38

Lawrens wrote:Saw densha otoko, it was alright, the story is pretty interesting, yea it's sort of exaggerated imo, it's based on real event, but they had to make it interesting for tv :P

I feel like one of the dudes on the internet from the show whenever they go into scenes when densha is asking for advice in the forum. =P Since I'm watching it on the monitor :lol
Yeah, I think everyone plays a little game in their mind, asking themselves which one of the forum members they're most like :D Of all the forumers, I probably connect most with Hanshin Tigers man or to some extent, the man who goes back to his wife.

masaka___

Post by masaka___ » Dec 7th, '05, 03:03

I feel like Densha.

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 7th, '05, 03:06

I can relate to Densha in a way but he was just a little too meek for me. I'm not super-arrogant but I do have self-esteem and confidence in myself, which Densha didn't have, even right at the end.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... it's just that I didn't really see much of myself in Densha's character :D

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 7th, '05, 05:50

Hey, here's a pic of the necklace I was thinking of getting.

This is the Hermes necklace in the episode:

This is the Hermes necklace I had in mind:

The design is the same but I chose a different color; I think my gf would prefer black over brown though.

Anyone want to add their two cents? :D At first I thought it was a good idea, but then I started thinking too much and now I'm paranoid that if I get something like that, it might seem unoriginal or unimaginative... my gf might think that I didn't put too much thought into it :(

Anyone got any thoughts on the matter? :D

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 7th, '05, 06:36

Hey, does anyone know the name of the girl who plays the character that tricks Guitar Otoko at the start of the Special?

She looks sooo familiar but I just can't seem to figure it out.

darketo666

Post by darketo666 » Dec 7th, '05, 06:54

Hey, she's Iwasa Mayuko from awesome drama Deep Love: Ayu no Monogatari, BTW does anyone have any subs for this drama!!??

She's kinda cute!!

Jer San

Post by Jer San » Dec 7th, '05, 07:36

thumpr wrote:Hey, here's a pic of the necklace I was thinking of getting.

The design is the same but I chose a different color; I think my gf would prefer black over brown though.

Anyone want to add their two cents? :D At first I thought it was a good idea, but then I started thinking too much and now I'm paranoid that if I get something like that, it might seem unoriginal or unimaginative... my gf might think that I didn't put too much thought into it :(

I think it should be fine since there is a story backup the gift...u can say that we are destine to be together like Dehsha Otoko and Hermas in the tv series. You can use some of the dialogs in the series as well.

It would be lovely. It's from a point of view of a guy, any girl would like to give some comment?

BTW, may i know the brand of this neckness? I would love to give to my gf if i have one in future....*Sign* still 毒男 here.

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 7th, '05, 07:42

Jer San wrote:
thumpr wrote:Hey, here's a pic of the necklace I was thinking of getting.

I think it should be fine since there is a story backup the gift...u can say that we are destine to be together like Dehsha Otoko and Hermas in the tv series. You can use some of the dialogs in the series as well.

It would be lovely. It's from a point of view of a guy, any girl would like to give some comment?

BTW, may i know the brand of this neckness? I would love to give to my gf if i have one in future....*Sign* still 毒男 here.
Both the necklace in the episode and the necklace I'm looking at buying are genuine Hermes necklaces :D There's a Hermes store near where I live so I was going to buy it from there :D

godmode

Post by godmode » Dec 7th, '05, 08:20

to be honest, when i saw that necklace in the show, it looked like a leash to me :blink :unsure:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 7th, '05, 08:36

darketo666 wrote:BTW does anyone have any subs for this drama!!??
Newbie, why don't you look at the Subtitle forum?! :P
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

My 1000th post: How to be a Good Fansubber :-)

naoto

Post by naoto » Dec 7th, '05, 09:19

thumpr wrote:Hey, does anyone know the name of the girl who plays the character that tricks Guitar Otoko at the start of the Special?

do you know guitar otoko's real name? is it Gekidan Hitori? I can't figure out which picture is him on jdorama info... he's the funniest guy I ever saw :mrgreen:

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 7th, '05, 10:11

godmode wrote:to be honest, when i saw that necklace in the show, it looked like a leash to me :blink :unsure:
I have to confess, when I first saw it on the show, I thought it was one of those things you put on the end of your glasses so as you can hang them around your neck :lol

thumpr

Post by thumpr » Dec 7th, '05, 10:14

naoto wrote:
thumpr wrote:Hey, does anyone know the name of the girl who plays the character that tricks Guitar Otoko at the start of the Special?

do you know guitar otoko's real name? is it Gekidan Hitori? I can't figure out which picture is him on jdorama info... he's the funniest guy I ever saw :mrgreen:
Yeah, that's Gekidan Hitori... an absolutely HILARIOUS Japanese comedian :lol Arguably my favorite heh... http://www.gekidanhitori.com/ might be worth you visiting :thumleft:

Jer San

Post by Jer San » Dec 7th, '05, 10:59

thumpr wrote:
godmode wrote:to be honest, when i saw that necklace in the show, it looked like a leash to me :blink :unsure:
I have to confess, when I first saw it on the show, I thought it was one of those things you put on the end of your glasses so as you can hang them around your neck :lol
hm...if i were you and i got a gf, i will definitely buy it...like last time when i'm with my first gf, after seeing the love generation, i bought the red wing shoes with her. 2 pair altogether!

Jer San

Post by Jer San » Dec 7th, '05, 11:00

yt_toshi wrote:
darketo666 wrote:BTW does anyone have any subs for this drama!!??
Newbie, why don't you look at the Subtitle forum?! :P
Hi Yt_toshi,
I love your photo animation! very cute and original!!

Jer San

Post by Jer San » Dec 8th, '05, 16:54

Just finish watching the Densha Otoko Novel...
Fuji TV really did a great job to organize the story..Basically there's not much in the novel..just a skeleton and few scenes, but the Fuji tv can edit it to become one of the most popular tv series...p(^.^)q

taro

Post by taro » Dec 9th, '05, 02:07

Perth is Australia right? If you really have the desire, you could. I think Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Canada have working vacation visa agreements with each other. It's where they grant you a visa to work in their country for one year, quite easily. Once you spend the year though, you have to leave & if you want to work more, you'll have to get a regular visa which will be harder to get. This is why you see so many Japanese, Australians & New Zealanders working the Canda ski resorts & vice versa. & I'm sure thats how a Japanese friend I know spent time in New Zealand working as a nanny. Being a U.S. citizen sucks in this respect, i don't think we have any such agreements with any country.
If you really have the desire, do it! Experience a foreign country! Then you can decide if you really do like Japan, or you'd be happier just taking in the entertainment & pop culture.
avexdevil wrote:Really wish I can go visit Japan or live there for that matter, seems soo cool. Perth is soo boring grrr.

godmode

Post by godmode » Dec 9th, '05, 21:03

is any group hardsubbing this, or have they already?
Currently watching:

Proposal Daisakusen
Hanayome to Papa

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 9th, '05, 21:11

godmode wrote:is any group hardsubbing this, or have they already?
The hardsub had been completed by #TV-Nihon. Walle fansub was working on it up to episode 6 (I don't know why it stopped).
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

that_aznpride101

Post by that_aznpride101 » Dec 10th, '05, 12:02

i JUST got done watching this! and wow, i gotta admit, this drama exceeded my expectations! =D i showed the few first episodes to a couple of my friends and dang, they got hooked quick. haha. anyhow, it's time to move on to the next drama.... Kiken na Aneki! =D

uh, i did a search but couldn't find anything about this but... is DO really based on a true story?? any links i can read about that??

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 10th, '05, 16:09

that_aznpride101 wrote:i JUST got done watching this! and wow, i gotta admit, this drama exceeded my expectations! =D i showed the few first episodes to a couple of my friends and dang, they got hooked quick. haha. anyhow, it's time to move on to the next drama.... Kiken na Aneki! =D

uh, i did a search but couldn't find anything about this but... is DO really based on a true story?? any links i can read about that??
Go to the wiki and see for yourself.

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Dec 10th, '05, 16:29

taro wrote:Perth is Australia right? If you really have the desire, you could. I think Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Canada have working vacation visa agreements with each other. It's where they grant you a visa to work in their country for one year, quite easily. Once you spend the year though, you have to leave & if you want to work more, you'll have to get a regular visa which will be harder to get. This is why you see so many Japanese, Australians & New Zealanders working the Canda ski resorts & vice versa. & I'm sure thats how a Japanese friend I know spent time in New Zealand working as a nanny. Being a U.S. citizen sucks in this respect, i don't think we have any such agreements with any country.
If you really have the desire, do it! Experience a foreign country! Then you can decide if you really do like Japan, or you'd be happier just taking in the entertainment & pop culture.
avexdevil wrote:Really wish I can go visit Japan or live there for that matter, seems soo cool. Perth is soo boring grrr.
and if i'm not mistaken perth's sister city is hiroshima or something along that lines lol.

heh, thanks I might just do so when I graduate. I'm still in my first year so it's hard to tell what I really want.

mappyman

Post by mappyman » Dec 13th, '05, 06:18

Dunno if anyone catched it or has discussed it but Hermes is reading the book "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown (who also wrote DaVinci Code!), just something i spotted!

also if anyone watches the movie, which recently hit DVD, stay after the credits for a TV Densha & Hermes cameo! its too funny to see them both onscreen at the same time! Movie Densha even does a kinda tip o the hat smirk at him! haha

EDIT: Yamada Takayuki is the train conductor & movie densha who puts the old drunk in a pincher hold in the first place! wow, so things really DO go full circle, huh?
Attachments
angeldemon.jpg
angeldemon.jpg (10.79 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

blizzard

Post by blizzard » Dec 13th, '05, 06:50

i just finish watching it....i really love this dorama.....amazing story n so many funny moment
the transformation of densha otoko from nobody to somebody....really great

kirinonai_shukumei

*sigh*

Post by kirinonai_shukumei » Dec 15th, '05, 09:55

if only life were soo simple to meet someone...
it really talkes about fate and how two people from different
worlds can really come together. dont u think?

Demibaby

Post by Demibaby » Dec 15th, '05, 10:15

Finished this drama in 2 days (aren't you all so proud?).. I would of finished sooner if I had all the episodes before I started. I showed my boyfriend the first episode, so I watched it with him again! We were hooked around the "Mina, show us your ankles, show us your ankles..." part, HAILARIOUS!
What else can I say but that I love this series! And Matsunaga-shi is the best, he had me cracking in every one of his scenes, I love his "Shibuya mode"!!! Hope to see more of his comedy somewhere soon.
BTW, that girl that starts off with "I am a girl, but..." is she a nail polish otaku? She had like bottles and bottles of nail polish everywhere, and her nails were always cute n glittery. I never thought you could be a nail polish otaku, if that were the case, Ima makeup otaku :mrgreen:

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Dec 15th, '05, 11:43

I'm surprised this thread is still alive..I guess no one wants to let it die...this series ended a while ago...that's nice...

yuji

Post by yuji » Dec 15th, '05, 18:47

just finished watching this drama ...thought that Ito Atsushi is just perfect for the role of Densha Otoko and drama is just great as well though isn't the best of all the the drama i had watch this year...but at least it get me hooked all the way :D

NatsumeMan

In Densha Otoko, did you ever notice this?

Post by NatsumeMan » Dec 16th, '05, 06:13

Did you ever notice that when Hermes is in the train, she says that she couldn't see Yamada san well, because she wasn't wearing any contacts at the time? Well, why was she "reading" a book then?

Either she could see Yamada and lied about it (unlikely), was trying to give a phony impression of being intelligent (more likely), or she was using the book as a way to look distracted and not get unwanted attention from men (most likely).

Still, it was a little weird. When Hermes said that, I thought... Huh? What were you doing with that book?

BokuWaShinigami

Post by BokuWaShinigami » Dec 16th, '05, 06:21

Oh - I think it's fun when people notice little details because I myself never notice them. XD

Perhaps...if Hermes was near-sighted, it wouldn't be a problem at all. I am near-sighted (actually my eyesight is not all that great), and without my contacts I can see things fine at the book reading closeness. Once you get past a little beyond my fingertips when my arms are stretched out in front of me, everything turns out a little blurry.

Maybe?
Image and Image
Currently Watching: Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Buzzer Beat, Orthros no Inu, Otomen, TEIOH

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 16th, '05, 06:25

It's either you can't see far but you can see closely and vice versa. So I guess that's the reason behind why she can read a book very close to her eyes but when it comes to a far sight she can't distinguish. It's not a trivial thing.

kirinonai_shukumei

Post by kirinonai_shukumei » Dec 16th, '05, 06:31

Yeah, i think he did a really really good job of acting that role out.
Sometimes it makes me want to fall in love with an otaku, because...
i mean ultimatley.. the sweetest guys who would do anything for you...
are people like densha.. dont u think?

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Dec 16th, '05, 06:32

I think this was already answered in the Densha Otoko discussion thread... but anyways...

ditto on the near-sightedness. I wear contacts too but without em I can be reading books, magazines, anything up close just fine. It's those things from a distance that look blurry. I lose sight of detail when i back away from something more than 1 feet away. -__-;; but of course not everyone's near-sightedness is exactly the same either.

kirinonai_shukumei

Post by kirinonai_shukumei » Dec 16th, '05, 06:33

Hey!! I thought about that too....
Love is blinding!

NatsumeMan

Post by NatsumeMan » Dec 16th, '05, 06:51

But she got so close to him when she handed him the hankerchief...

It's not like he was far away in that train...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 16th, '05, 07:01

She wasn't that close, heh there are different sightings, like I said it's not a trivial matter. You're aren't an optician, so you can't tell about sightings
Last edited by Xi@h on Dec 16th, '05, 07:06, edited 1 time in total.

godmode

Post by godmode » Dec 16th, '05, 07:03

Its called Hyperopia(farsightedness). I have it too, I can read books easily, but I cant read text(road signs) far away and other objects are blurry as well.
Currently watching:

Proposal Daisakusen
Hanayome to Papa

kernasun

Post by kernasun » Dec 16th, '05, 07:05

Actually, when I read I need to take off my glasses, too close and the print blures with them on. :blink

But did you notice the book she was reading? "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, same guy who wrote "The Davinci Code". Not an easy read even for a native english speaker. :thumright:

godmode

Post by godmode » Dec 16th, '05, 07:21

kernasun wrote:Actually, when I read I need to take off my glasses, too close and the print blures with them on. :blink
Thats weird, I can see close and far the same with mine.
I just recently got glasses for the first time and I never wear them :lol . If i wear them for a long time my head hurts, and sometimes i just plain forget that I have to wear them all the time.
Currently watching:

Proposal Daisakusen
Hanayome to Papa

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Dec 16th, '05, 08:42

godmode wrote:Its called Hyperopia(farsightedness). I have it too, I can read books easily, but I cant read text(road signs) far away and other objects are blurry as well.
actually it's called nearsighted, or myopic/(myopia)...you're nearsighted as well. kernasun is the one who is farsighted... like jeremiah said, it's not a trivial matter... iow, you can't assume things just because it didn't seem that far to you because these conditions vary from person to person.

moonlit

Post by moonlit » Dec 16th, '05, 08:52

Yeah I'm guessing you don't need corrective lenses, so you have no idea about these things... it isn't that she can't see without them, she just can't see things in the distance, because she's near-sighted... as everyone has said above.

I hope you're not more than 12 years old, because that's a mighty stupid question to ask :blink

godmode

Post by godmode » Dec 16th, '05, 18:05

kusmog wrote:
godmode wrote:Its called Hyperopia(farsightedness). I have it too, I can read books easily, but I cant read text(road signs) far away and other objects are blurry as well.
actually it's called nearsighted, or myopic/(myopia)...you're nearsighted as well. kernasun is the one who is farsighted... like jeremiah said, it's not a trivial matter... iow, you can't assume things just because it didn't seem that far to you because these conditions vary from person to person.
lol thanks :salut: i always get the two mixed up
Currently watching:

Proposal Daisakusen
Hanayome to Papa

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 17th, '05, 07:30

This belongs in the discussion thread, so .... *merge*

kkunurashima

Post by kkunurashima » Jan 4th, '06, 00:39

Schala wrote:Oh, some good news for Densha fans!

I just got word from Viz that they're recently obtained the license to the Densha Otoko manga! I emailed them a few weeks back, suggesting they release the novel, and they told me they haven't obtained rights to it, but they did obtain the license to the manga!

Here's their reply:
Dear Marybeth,

Thank you very much for your inquiry and THANK YOU very much for your being a great fan of VIZ works!
Yes, we are trying to release popular Japanese novels based on manga/anime or vice versa.
We recnetly acquired a licence for "Densha Otoko" manga, but not for a novel at this moment.
We will take your opinion into consideration.

Thank you.

Yukie
Acquistions Coordinator
i hope you dont mind, but i'm going to use this info on my anime blog ( http://trinityblood.net/animagik9/konosono/ ) on January 4. I will go ahead and post it -not using your name, of course... unless you want me to- and if you want me to take it off, just get me and i will oblige.

godmode

Post by godmode » Jan 4th, '06, 05:26

hey can someone tell me the name of the song played in the "Another Finale" special? Its a pop song by a female singer, it plays during the baseball otaku + Sonim part.
Currently watching:

Proposal Daisakusen
Hanayome to Papa

6502inside

Post by 6502inside » Jan 4th, '06, 08:21

If you mean the one that begins "sayonara wa wakare no kotoba ja nakute..." check the Densha Otoko torrents, it's called seraa fuku to kikanjuu.

fileburner

Post by fileburner » Jan 10th, '06, 01:14

hi people,
This Drama is realy great I just watched 2Eps right now and I can say that it's a must see for every drama lovers but I am now confused about Eps cuz I downloaded [T-N]'s releases and I don't know if I missed somthing
here is what i have downloaded from [T-N] :
-Densha Otoko ep 01-10
-Densha Otoko FinalStory
-Densha Otoko YamadaGuest
-Densha Otoko AnotherEnding
-Densha Otoko DaiconIV
-Densha Otoko Special
-Densha Otoko TriviaSeed
Could somone tell me If I messed an Ep or a Special Ep cuz I don't want to watch it with something missing . I saw some Eps like "Densha Otoko NG special" & " Densha Otoko F2 Special for Final Episode" & "Densha Otoko Investigation" in torrent section, are those one different from Eps I already have . ohh btw where can I find DENSHA OTOKO THE MOVIE
thanx {^_^}.

yobri

Post by yobri » Jan 11th, '06, 07:17

fileburner wrote:hi people,
This Drama is realy great I just watched 2Eps right now and I can say that it's a must see for every drama lovers but I am now confused about Eps cuz I downloaded [T-N]'s releases and I don't know if I missed somthing
-Densha Otoko ep 01-10
-Densha Otoko FinalStory
-Densha Otoko DaiconIV
-Densha Otoko Special
-Densha Otoko TriviaSeed
Could somone tell me If I messed an Ep or a Special Ep cuz I don't want to watch it with something missing . I saw some Eps like "Densha Otoko NG special" & " Densha Otoko F2 Special for Final Episode" & "Densha Otoko Investigation" in torrent section, are those one different from Eps I already have . ohh btw where can I find DENSHA OTOKO THE MOVIE
thanx {^_^}.
How about Densha Otoko ep.11?
yo-br-eye

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jan 11th, '06, 07:24

fileburner wrote:ohh btw where can I find DENSHA OTOKO THE MOVIE
No here :P
Search for the "Densha Otoko" movie thread here on D-Addicts.

Japfunsub

Post by Japfunsub » Jan 11th, '06, 11:43

Japan has very unique culture that is rooted in their Jananese Language and their isolated geography, which makes very interesting character of Otaku for us foreigner to watch. While Otaku represent very biased entertainment, it refrect Japanese's insatiable greed to have fun.

"Otaku" never appeared on TV like this in Japan before Densha Otoko, came under the spot light, this is something to be aware of.

hana_k1Ta_____!

Post by hana_k1Ta_____! » Jan 11th, '06, 12:03

I totally loved it! XD
Sure watching that guy was quite painful o watch.. he is so incredibly awkward lol
But I do think it's a cute story and there are lots of interesting personalities in it. ( kya〜 Oguri Shun ) making it an irresistable dorama.
Ofcourse.. some persons, like the Saori role.. are just impossible.. (= =;; there's no way there are girls like that.. hahah. But it's more fun like that anyways. (^ ^;
Ohyeah, the drama itself was great too XD interesting twists n turns :3

speaking of nothing ^____^ my screenname says, you know..: the " (≧∇≦)kita-----! "
cuz i had to add something since someone stole the name Hana before i could get my hands on it.. grumble grumble

fileburner

Post by fileburner » Jan 11th, '06, 13:59

yobri wrote:
-Densha Otoko ep 01-10
-Densha Otoko FinalStory
-Densha Otoko DaiconIV
-Densha Otoko Special
-Densha Otoko TriviaSeed
thanx {^_^}.
It's densha Otoko final Story
I found out that "Densha Otoko NG special" is "Densha Otoko Special" but what about the other 2 could someone help please !!
thanx alot {^_^}.

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jan 11th, '06, 17:29

fileburner wrote:
yobri wrote:
-Densha Otoko ep 01-10
-Densha Otoko FinalStory
-Densha Otoko DaiconIV
-Densha Otoko Special
-Densha Otoko TriviaSeed
thanx {^_^}.
It's densha Otoko final Story
I found out that "Densha Otoko NG special" is "Densha Otoko Special" but what about the other 2 could someone help please !!
thanx alot {^_^}.
The Densha Otoko F2 Special is a different episode that deals with one of Yamada-san's friend (I won't say anymore than that) and the Densha Otoko Investigation is an experiment from some program (you have to watch this because it's :lol).

kkunurashima

Post by kkunurashima » Jan 11th, '06, 21:33

oh, does anyone know the name of the orange range song at the end of the Densha Movie?

Furion

Post by Furion » Jan 11th, '06, 23:42

kkunurashima wrote:oh, does anyone know the name of the orange range song at the end of the Densha Movie?
I believe it's Love Parade....

fileburner

Post by fileburner » Jan 14th, '06, 03:47

kkunurashima wrote:oh, does anyone know the name of the orange range song at the end of the Densha Movie?
mann where did you get the movie O.O could you please give a link to download
thanx ^^

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 14th, '06, 05:13

@ fileburner
First of all, welcome to D-addicts.
I see you've already found the links of interest and asian movie links thread, so I won't tell you where those are. But we have a no movies policy here that prohibits members from posting direct links to torrents or whatever to download, and we ask that members don't request links either. This is a precautionary measure to keep us clear of the MPAA. We can tell you where to look and ppl can tell each other whatever they like through PM, but that's about it.

mooiced

Post by mooiced » Jan 14th, '06, 05:24

It was a great drama, though i think the talking part on the post was quite boring...It kept repeating itself over and over again.

Noddy

Post by Noddy » Jan 15th, '06, 15:06

does anyone know what the song is that was played when the guy found the korean chic that took his money, soon after running to where guitar otoko was singing.. note that this is in the "Another Ending"

blehbear

Post by blehbear » Jan 16th, '06, 04:38

That's the song I'm also looking for Noddy! If anyone could help it'd be much appreciated!!!!
Interested in trading? See my list!
(Australia only)

godmode

Post by godmode » Jan 16th, '06, 08:31

Noddy wrote:does anyone know what the song is that was played when the guy found the korean chic that took his money, soon after running to where guitar otoko was singing.. note that this is in the "Another Ending"
Sailor fuku to kikanjuu by Yakushimaru Hiroko
Currently watching:

Proposal Daisakusen
Hanayome to Papa

blehbear

Post by blehbear » Jan 16th, '06, 13:28

Do you by any chance have that song godmode? Could you please send it to "blehbear at gmail dot com"
Interested in trading? See my list!
(Australia only)

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 19th, '06, 09:05

this question may have popped up somewhere in this 60-pages topic...
but i juz wanna ask is the drama the same as the movie?
like i've watched the movie...but a lot of ppol recommended the drama...
but if its gna b like the same storyline as the movie then i might not watch it..

yobri

Post by yobri » Jan 28th, '06, 09:04

flcia wrote:this question may have popped up somewhere in this 60-pages topic...
but i juz wanna ask is the drama the same as the movie?
like i've watched the movie...but a lot of ppol recommended the drama...
but if its gna b like the same storyline as the movie then i might not watch it..
The humor written into the story is one of the biggest reasons to see this drama. And some of the Web postings closely resemble that of the real chat board. A definite must see drama if you're into romantic comedies.
yo-br-eye

cinalob

Post by cinalob » Jan 28th, '06, 09:20

i dont like this drama negative feed back right here
i mean wow what a geek/loser
its not a bad drama but what i always hated most was how he goes on the computer and complains to everyone about his love life and gives that ugly face so annoying
i also didnt like how he said sorry it sounded and looked way to pathetic
maybe its part of being that character but they over did him he was to much sometimes when he was on the computer i would haveto skip a bit.

pham

Looking for the ED song to Densha Otoko

Post by pham » Feb 2nd, '06, 08:55

I'm quite new to the forum so please... Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

demo...

I've been searching for some time now... I've stumbled upon the OST of Densha Otoko but unfortunately it doesn't have my favourite song, the ending "Sekai wa sore o ai to yobun da ze" by Sambo Master.

I've been googling, and searching up and down forums, only to find dead links or expired hostings on "yousendit", nothing on Limewire, and torrents with 0 seeds. So please anyone, if you could help me find this fantastic song...

Onegashimasu! :cheers:

pham

Post by pham » Feb 2nd, '06, 12:09

so many views and no replies...

please anyone who has this song or can help me get it... ONEGASHIMASU :cheers:

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Feb 2nd, '06, 18:59

I uploaded it for you here. Hope it works. :)

DataSpy

Post by DataSpy » Feb 2nd, '06, 19:38

Does anyone know if there are Densha Otoko posters, I can't find any.