Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Files of Young Kindaichi Series

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
donna8157

Files of Young Kindaichi Series

Post by donna8157 » Apr 3rd, '05, 01:48

I highly recommend this series! It's about a young boy named Kindaichi whose grandfather was a legendary detective in the police force. It is based off of a pretty popular manga series.

There are about 3 seasons of this show. The first 2 seasons have Dohmoto Tsuyoshi as the lead actor and the 3rd season (available through jem) stars Matsumoto Jun and Suzuki Anne.

I've only seen the third season, but it's a lot of fun to watch. The mysteries that he solves are both interesting and somewhat complex. Sometimes the culprit in the end can be a surprise even. ^_^ Also, the story starts off kind of creepy with some kind of weird phenomena surrounding it. (somewhat X-files like).

If possible, does anyone know if Files of Young Kindachi Season 1 and 2 are available for bittorrent? :-(

ap

Post by ap » Apr 3rd, '05, 02:08

one ep of season 1 and all of season 2 have been online. season 2 was posted to abmj and on a long gone tracker

ap

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 3rd, '05, 04:15

ap wrote:one ep of season 1 and all of season 2 have been online. season 2 was posted to abmj and on a long gone tracker

ap
Is it possible to reupload those torrent files onto this server? :-( Thanks for the info, ap!

amau

Post by amau » Apr 3rd, '05, 14:21

yeah! yeah! :cheers:

i want it too. please upload it :w00t:

NaTsUmE_MaYa

Post by NaTsUmE_MaYa » Apr 19th, '05, 00:26

ano...where can i download these kindaichi series with the english sub-title?i love the comic..so..i'm trying to watch the series now...any help would be very much appreciated...:D

Aria

Post by Aria » Apr 19th, '05, 01:12

I have the third season. I love this show. If possible please upload the first two seasons! :D

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Apr 19th, '05, 01:49

yes please upload 2nd season if possible :wub:
arigatou ne ^^

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 19th, '05, 03:10

I found the second season to "Files of Young Kindaichi", but it's in .rmvb format with Chinese subs. :-(

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Apr 19th, '05, 05:33

NaTsUmE_MaYa wrote:ano...where can i download these kindaichi series with the english sub-title?i love the comic..so..i'm trying to watch the series now...any help would be very much appreciated...:D
u can download the 3rd season from Jem's site ^^

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » Apr 19th, '05, 06:10

I've heard that 1 & 2 are better than 3. But I'm partial to Matsumoto Jun, so I have to watch 3 anyway :)

PS: if anyone has season 3, please seed. Thanks! :P

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Apr 19th, '05, 08:06

Oooooooooh I'd love to see season 1&2 :wub: :wub:

NaTsUmE_MaYa

Post by NaTsUmE_MaYa » Apr 19th, '05, 08:54

:bunny: wrote:u can download the 3rd season from Jem's site ^^
hey bunny..thanx so much for the site..hontoni arigato ne.. :D

square

Post by square » Apr 19th, '05, 09:19

back in the days [live-evil] released one episode of the first series. at that time they stated they have all the RAWs but are short on japanese translators, so they would give out the RAWs to a group interested in subbing it. guess someone willing to handle the series should approach them. :blink

edit: Tsuyoshi-kun :wub: is the way better Kindaichi as Matsumoto

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Apr 21st, '05, 02:36

NaTsUmE_MaYa wrote: hey bunny..thanx so much for the site..hontoni arigato ne.. :D
no worries ^^

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 21st, '05, 05:38

Here is the .torrent site for "Files of Young Kindaichi 2" in dvdrmvb format with traditional Chinese subs for anyone that may be interested. :-)

http://search3.btchina.net/btsearch.php ... %BE&type=0

I haven't found the first series though :-(

chiyoaiki

Post by chiyoaiki » Apr 21st, '05, 11:13

I would love to see season 1&2 too. I heard that there is a retailed version of season 1 with English subtitle. I haven't seen it myself so I can't comment on the quality of the sub but judging from other retailed jdrama with eng sub, the sub might be Engish (I still want to see it anyway :P ). I think I have seen it available for steamload users before but haven't found torrent for it :-( .

NaTsUmE_MaYa

Post by NaTsUmE_MaYa » May 4th, '05, 13:41

hmm..does anyone know where else i can find kindaichi season 3 with eng sub?i've been downloading from jem's site for weeks already but i'm still stuck at 62.7%..i don't know what to do..help please... :cry:

NaTsUmE_MaYa

Post by NaTsUmE_MaYa » May 17th, '05, 00:46

THANX soo muchh for whoever seeded the files...really appreaciate it.. now i can enjoy watching matsuJun...:wub: :wub:

deathkam3

help?

Post by deathkam3 » Aug 28th, '05, 04:05

Can someone actually make a torrent of 1 and 2?The people who has it ?
Because, it is really nowhere to be found...

deathkam3

Post by deathkam3 » Sep 25th, '05, 03:26

Bump fo rkindaichi season 1 and 2 =\

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Dec 13th, '05, 18:21

just a question..

i know tsuyoshi is in season 1, matsumoto jun in season 3.
may i ask who is in season 2? :D thanks in advance :wub:

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Dec 13th, '05, 19:20

xiaowanzi wrote:just a question..

i know tsuyoshi is in season 1, matsumoto jun in season 3.
may i ask who is in season 2? :D thanks in advance :wub:
Also same with season 1 ---tsuyoshi

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Dec 13th, '05, 19:27

heehee... arigatou~

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 13th, '05, 20:51

Oh, I didnt know jem has kindaichi season 3 :blink ...I watched the special with Kame, and I like it very much...I was searching for the other seasons, but I forgot to check at jem's :doh:
so to whoever revived this thread...thank you, thank you!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

If it wasnt mentioned already, these files are also up at jem's clubbox(encodes) so if you're having a hard time with BT, you can always dl by clubbox, although, it might take a while to connect the first time.

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » Apr 11th, '06, 12:55

Is the one on jem's site complete with Eng Sub as well? Or is it not? :|

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 11th, '06, 14:33

All Jem's encodes are subtitled in english...

Hmm... must've missed this one when we were moving the threads over...:scratch:

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » Apr 11th, '06, 15:06

mizune wrote:All Jem's encodes are subtitled in english...

Hmm... must've missed this one when we were moving the threads over...:scratch:
Thanks mizune. As for Series 1 and 2, I assume there's no way to get them online with Eng Sub? :|

p/s: What happened to the BBCode...doesn't seem to work... :scratch:

Yarii

Post by Yarii » Apr 12th, '06, 03:17

I love Kindaichi 3 and the 2005 special, though I've only watched smatterings of the beginning season 1.

I might try to download the season 2 if it has chinese subs and do a bit of translation for it, depending on the readability of the chinese subs. I'm not very skilled with timing and that kind of thing, so I can't promise anything.

dido

please reseed....

Post by dido » Apr 14th, '06, 05:35

ano....i don't know whether i'm allowed to request for reseeding here....coz i can'tfind the forum for this series anywhere else.... :cry:

so....can anyone please kindly reseed files of young kindaichi 3 ..... arigatou!!! :wub:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 14th, '06, 06:03

^ Reseed requests go in the Reseeding and Upload Request Forum.

Make sure you read the announcements/stickies and search the index thread before posting a topic.
Thanks

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Jun 6th, '06, 20:26

From reading through this thread sounds like there are definately english subbed versions of season 2 (and maybe season 1 on streamload).

Does anyone have working torrent link(s) to eng subbed versions of these series as I would love to watch them (and so would many others from the above comments).

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jun 7th, '06, 00:59

Does anyone know exactly what episode and what season (either 1 or 2 since it's from the old cast) this story is from: The Case of the Disgruntled Lover Lake-Murderer

It follows one of the manga's storyline about how Lake Hirenko turns red and there's an ax murderer loose when a bunch of them are at a tour in a resort.

ap

Post by ap » Jun 7th, '06, 01:17

Sakuya wrote:Does anyone know exactly what episode and what season (either 1 or 2 since it's from the old cast) this story is from: The Case of the Disgruntled Lover Lake-Murderer

It follows one of the manga's storyline about how Lake Hirenko turns red and there's an ax murderer loose when a bunch of them are at a tour in a resort.
it's from season 1

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Oct 20th, '06, 06:59

ok, so after many months of putting it off, i'm thinking of uploading kindaichi raws. lord knows i have enough of them and it took me awhile to collect them all.

i have a request tho. can anyone help me translate the japanese filenames to english? my kanji knowledge is extremely weak and online translators are just no help at all.

so, if anyone can help me, i'd appreciate it.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 20th, '06, 14:15

instead of being all mysterious about it, you could just post the filenames here... ^_^;
i'm sure ppl will be willing to help...

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Oct 20th, '06, 18:31

i'm not trying to be mysterious about it at all. just didn't feel like posting it unless someone was interested in helping. plus doing in in private messages would waste less of the thread's space.

but so i'm not accused of lying or trying to hide anything, here is the kindaichi files i have. if anyone is willing to help, just pm me. thanks

[img]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6461 ... af3.th.jpg[/img]

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » May 2nd, '07, 02:23

Is anyone still looking for Kindaichi 1 & 2? Well, someone on Jdramas comm over on Livejournal has been uploading TV rips of Kindaichi 2, english subbed XD

The sad thing is, she only has 9 episodes of Kindaichi 2, so she's missing episode 10 (which is supposed to be the last one isn't it?) Does anyone have Kindaichi season 2 last episode? XD I don't mind watching it raw, though of course I'd prefer engsubbed.

LiarLiar
United States of America

Post by LiarLiar » May 3rd, '07, 00:10

Hoshiakari wrote:Is anyone still looking for Kindaichi 1 & 2? Well, someone on Jdramas comm over on Livejournal has been uploading TV rips of Kindaichi 2, english subbed XD

The sad thing is, she only has 9 episodes of Kindaichi 2, so she's missing episode 10 (which is supposed to be the last one isn't it?) Does anyone have Kindaichi season 2 last episode? XD I don't mind watching it raw, though of course I'd prefer engsubbed.
Thank for the news! Is it possible to upload these nine episodes on torrent? It would help downloader out.

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » May 3rd, '07, 08:10

LiarLiar wrote:Thank for the news! Is it possible to upload these nine episodes on torrent? It would help downloader out.
I can't upload them myself since I have strict bandwidth limits, but someone else might hopefully be able to upload them? If someone's able to do that, I could link them to the LJ page or ask for the original uploader's permission to share them O: