STAY AWAY
8%

Total votes: 412

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 24th, '07, 12:59

SummerMemories wrote::D hey guys,

this is my first time posting but i have been lurking for a while and finally gave in and registered. I happen to love dramas. i cant believe how addicted i have become. but regardless, gokusen is one of my favorite dramas. While i was contemplating the idea of a 3 one, i had a great idea. How cool would it be if the made a new gokusen and mixed it into a new my boss my hero. sakaki-kun is a student in yamkumi?? class! lol wouldnt that be amazing. and the gangs that each are a part of are actually like rival gangs or something....just a thought. lol :D
That's the most awesome idea ever! :lol

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 24th, '07, 20:01

haha another 'plot' for gokusen 3 where we'd get to see shin again is if she decides to do her master's/study somemore and sees shin in the same course! lol that wont happen though hahahaha
-
but the g2 cast was awesome-est! i like shin and all.. but i love akame, teppei, moco hehe

Albatrice

Post by Albatrice » Feb 24th, '07, 20:18

Ueda Jiro wrote:
SummerMemories wrote::D hey guys,

this is my first time posting but i have been lurking for a while and finally gave in and registered. I happen to love dramas. i cant believe how addicted i have become. but regardless, gokusen is one of my favorite dramas. While i was contemplating the idea of a 3 one, i had a great idea. How cool would it be if the made a new gokusen and mixed it into a new my boss my hero. sakaki-kun is a student in yamkumi?? class! lol wouldnt that be amazing. and the gangs that each are a part of are actually like rival gangs or something....just a thought. lol :D
That's the most awesome idea ever! :lol
It would be nice!!!! But with the same actors.
Kurogin and Shirokin together in one room with Yankumi. :w00t: :w00t:

Edit: I would like they continue the anime ^^

biteme_lestat

Post by biteme_lestat » Feb 25th, '07, 11:09

Gokusen 2 was repititve already as it was....but i still watched it becus of the cute guys...AKame <333 Teppei <333 Mokomichi <3333

So unless they can top those in terms of casting...then go ahead.

Or mybe they'll get the boys from YaYaYah cus JE seems to be using this series to launch their artists :p

leeleetaichou

Post by leeleetaichou » Feb 25th, '07, 20:29

a friend of mine told me that in gokusen 3 that ya-ya-yah will be in it

shama129

Post by shama129 » Feb 25th, '07, 20:35

im all for it as long as they get a new story line. lets get real here: the second season sucked( admit it-we all watched it for the hot guys-) it was just a repeat of season 1. they really need a new plot.

yayayas as the cast? interesting. though i doubt they can top the amazing casts of season one and two.can't imagine those adorable faces playing bad-boys.though u i have to say shoon would make an excellent shin sawada.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 20:45

shama129 wrote:im all for it as long as they get a new story line. lets get real here: the second season sucked( admit it-we all watched it for the hot guys-) it was just a repeat of season 1. they really need a new plot.

yayayas as the cast? interesting. though i doubt they can top the amazing casts of season one and two.can't imagine those adorable faces playing bad-boys.though u i have to say shoon would make an excellent shin sawada.
Season two was point-less. they could have done all that in season one. Although I'm glad they did season two because I got to see Teppei and Mokomichi. So like Shama I watched it for the guys. Well me for the guys hairstyles. XD

yayaya's. I wouldn't watch it. Only because Yuuki is in it as Yankumi agan I would watch it. Maybe. It won't compare.

ariescelestial

Post by ariescelestial » Mar 3rd, '07, 22:07

If they EVER do a season 3, let's hope they don't focus on pointless plots and instead, focus on THIS:

[img]http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jt712/You5.jpg[/img]

aziboxe

Post by aziboxe » Mar 5th, '07, 20:57

ariescelestial wrote:If they EVER do a season 3, let's hope they don't focus on pointless plots and instead, focus on THIS:

lol, i'd love to see that XD... btw, what part of the manga is that in? :blink

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 18:46

ariescelestial wrote:If they EVER do a season 3, let's hope they don't focus on pointless plots and instead, focus on THIS:

D: Is there anywhere I can download the manga?

Ma- chan

Post by Ma- chan » Mar 9th, '07, 19:03

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 19:39

I didn't know AE had it up. Thanks Ma-chan.

stevebigcheeeze

Post by stevebigcheeeze » May 17th, '07, 17:41

So being as it's been a while since the last post are there any new developments in the Gokusen series is there going to be a 3rd season or not. Does anyone know I think that a third season would be awesome especially if they picked up where they left off. Post any info you have please

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » May 17th, '07, 23:25

As dull as the second season was, I rather hope not. Besides, I'd much, much, MUCH rather see Yukie free for a fourth season of Trick. ~__~

melancholic witch

Post by melancholic witch » May 25th, '07, 05:54

how come kuma/tekou kumai was the only one who was left (from the 1st season)?

what happened to noda? uchiyama? and even my beloved shin?

2 is so much patterned with the first. i kinda got sick of yankumi chasing her students, picking them up from police stations and all

hydeusrey

Post by hydeusrey » Aug 24th, '07, 10:25

hi minna-san..
does anybody ever heard or even knows where to dload Gokusen Reunion Special Season 1?? I swear to god that I watched a glimpse of it on my friend's laptop but too bad I haven't even watched the series at that time so I didn't copy it and now my friend was nowhere to be found :cry: it's not some talk show like Gokusen Reunion Special season 2, it's a real drama that the story took after their graduation.. I even still remember that when they were talking bout what they were doing right now, someone said that Shin got into a really great college.. and most of the others are working (like ucchi and kuma).. I don't know whether this was aired before or after the season 2, but I'm dying to search for it now.. I've looked everywhere, googled with every keyword I can possibly think of, but all I found is the season 2 reunion :cry:
minna-san, please help me... I'm dying to watch this drama :cry:
thx for any advance :salut:

mikautada

[Discussion]Gokusen 3(April 2008)

Post by mikautada » Dec 9th, '07, 20:11

alright, so it has been confirmed that Yankumi(Nakama Yukie) is returning in April 2008!!

"Gokusen 3" confirmed for spring
Wed, December 12, 2007 (3:16pm EST)
Rumors of a third season of the "Gokusen" drama series were confirmed on Wednesday. Yukie Nakama will reprise her role as the teacher Kumiko Yamaguchi (affectionately known as "Yankumi").

Based on a manga by Kozueko Morimoto, "Gokusen" has already had two previous seasons. The first, in 2002, averaged ratings of 17.4%, while the 2005 sequel averaged ratings of 28.0%.

The third series will premiere in April on NTV, though the specific time slot has not yet been announced. Casting for the students will be decided around the end of this year.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2238

Official site: http://www.ntv.co.jp/gokusen/
Last edited by mikautada on Dec 13th, '07, 07:32, edited 3 times in total.

shintee

Post by shintee » Dec 9th, '07, 20:15

Maki and Inoue Mao??! ma jide?

that is really weird.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Dec 9th, '07, 20:42

That sounds suspicious considering... why would they hire some who looks like a high school student. Yankumi is supposed to be young but not look like she is one of her students. That would just be stupid.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 9th, '07, 20:53

@mikautada: Where did you get your sources from? It'll be great if you post the links since right now, it only seems like just a rumor. :unsure:

mikautada

Post by mikautada » Dec 9th, '07, 20:58

irrelevant info!!! :P :lol :mrgreen:
Last edited by mikautada on Dec 13th, '07, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 9th, '07, 22:29

lol, I cant imagine Inoue Mao or Horikita Maki as Yankumi... they are way too young to play a teacher role :lol

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Dec 9th, '07, 23:17

Not another Gokusen! It would just be the same stuff over again.

Chrisswe

Post by Chrisswe » Dec 9th, '07, 23:21

Moo moo- milking the gokusen-series for more crappy episodes with the same story over and over again!!

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Dec 9th, '07, 23:39

heee...another gokusen series......i hope they not repeat another pattern........
boys fighting, teacher came to save.......bored.......

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Dec 10th, '07, 08:34

HEY!SAY! boys in Gokusen 3? Makes me want to watch it, although I couldn't finish Gokusen 2 anyways since I watched the first one.

And I vote Ishihara Satomi... because... I liked her in Water Boys 2. xD

Shichikou

Post by Shichikou » Dec 10th, '07, 08:42

OMg.. there's Gokusen 3??? wow.. i've been away from Drama world for too long...

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 10th, '07, 08:46

I bet the story is going to repeat itself... Unless the writers come up with something really smart. I would watch it nevertheless to see how the 'new' Yankumi is doing. But how unoriginal! There are other shows that needs sequels more than Gokusen.

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » Dec 10th, '07, 09:06

a2a wrote:I bet the story is going to repeat itself... Unless the writers come up with something really smart. I would watch it nevertheless to see how the 'new' Yankumi is doing. But how unoriginal! There are other shows that needs sequels more than Gokusen.
yeah.. my thought are the same.. but i would watch it anywayz just to see who's in it.. can't resist the guys.. haha :lol maybe they would have both guys from Gokusen 1 and 2, meet up.. and cause some problems.. hahaha.. :w00t:

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 11th, '07, 14:18

Holy crap, a Gokusen 3?! O________O

No Nakama Yukie is gonna suck.

But yeah, I can see the story repeating itself, too.

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Dec 12th, '07, 23:46

this is not rumor again.....girls your dream comes true........

Rumors of a third season of the "Gokusen" drama series were confirmed on Wednesday. Yukie Nakama will reprise her role as the teacher Kumiko Yamaguchi (affectionately known as "Yankumi").

Based on a manga by Kozueko Morimoto, "Gokusen" has already had two previous seasons. The first, in 2002, averaged ratings of 17.4%, while the 2005 sequel averaged ratings of 28.0%.

The third series will premiere in April on NTV, though the specific time slot has not yet been announced. Casting for the students will be decided around the end of this year.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2238

oooohh.....i need some hot girl......XD

fleng

Post by fleng » Dec 13th, '07, 00:41

its gonna be like season 2.. teh suck.

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 13th, '07, 00:44

wapuro wrote:this is not rumor again.....girls your dream comes true........

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2238

oooohh.....i need some hot girl......XD
Gokusen II beat the first one :scratch:
I couldn't even finish it because it was too similar....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 13th, '07, 00:58

i watched the second one.....but well it was just nothing compared to the first

so heres what I have to saw for number 3
please please oh dear god please let the story line be original
and heres and idea
BRING BACK SAWADA SHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pongalong

Post by pongalong » Dec 13th, '07, 01:01

omg i love ueto aya!!! i'd be interesting to see her as yankumi~
although i do have to agree, gokusen 2 was the same thing as gokusen 1
except for the different faces. i still liked the second one though because
kamenashi kazuya and akanishi jin are oh so adorable!!!

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 13th, '07, 01:10

I guess the poll isn't needed anymore since Yukie Nakama is confirmed to be Yankumi in season 3. :lol

dmriojas

Post by dmriojas » Dec 13th, '07, 01:39

Yukie Nakama confirmed!?! Oh sweet, as the first drama I ever watched was "Gokusen" and my favorite actress is Yukie Nakama, this will be great. I think it'll be good. Just can't wait. ~D

dmriojas

Post by dmriojas » Dec 13th, '07, 01:42

I suppose a new question might be, who will play the new students? ~D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 13th, '07, 02:24

I have a feeling this is going to bomb. I am still surprised that the sequel season did so well though... :scratch:

gyelle

Post by gyelle » Dec 13th, '07, 03:34

i actually liked the sequel but i watched it more than a year after i watched the first one. it was indeed similar but i liked it simply because i missed the first one (plus odagiri ryu was hot) :)

pagtitiyaga

Post by pagtitiyaga » Dec 13th, '07, 03:38

I hope Sawada Shin comes back too.. :cry:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 13th, '07, 03:47

another gokusen... -__-;; it will be interesting to see how well it does. of course they'll be needing as many JE boys or random hot actors as they can get to bump the stats. think it will be some sort of reunion for hanazakari no kimitachi e?

dmriojas

Post by dmriojas » Dec 13th, '07, 04:04

Ikuta Toma would be nice, I haven't seen enough of him. And Hiro Mizushima. lovely... ~D

emrams

Post by emrams » Dec 13th, '07, 04:30

at least she's gonna be in it. all the choices sucked and made no sense. but i still don't know if i would watch it... unless ikuta toma is in it. i think that will be the only way...

dmriojas

Post by dmriojas » Dec 13th, '07, 04:38

Ikuta Toma, I wonder if they could talk MatsuJun into being Sawada Shin again? I'd love it! :D ~D

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Dec 13th, '07, 04:50

dmriojas wrote:Ikuta Toma, I wonder if they could talk MatsuJun into being Sawada Shin again? I'd love it! :D ~D
lol..you guys...if matsujun did come back..wudn't he be too old for it? shudn't he be a college student? if he's still in high school..then yankumi's "mission" to see them all graduate from the first season was a failure..sheeesh..altho, i wudn't mind having him as a cameo..lol...hmmm..somehow, i don't see ikuta toma being suitable for this role..if its another juvenile delinquent kind-of story...unless...they will make a new original story..will be still be looking forward to it tho..so long as the "students" are interesting enough..lol..mind you, if the PDs are thinking of using FEMALE counterparts on this one it'll just suck big time...not because i wanna see boys in it(well..maybe partly), but imagine "CAT FIGHT"??? *cringe( :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: id love to see a co-ed tho..lol..

idiscolikeathug

Post by idiscolikeathug » Dec 13th, '07, 05:29

Oooh. If Jun Matsumoto came back, I'd like to see him as a teacher.
Though that may not make sense^^;;

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 13th, '07, 06:36

idiscolikeathug wrote:Oooh. If Jun Matsumoto came back, I'd like to see him as a teacher.
Im totally with you on that its a brilliant idea having sawasa come back as a teacher
id love it ^_^

baka-ranger
Location: Either in Jap Disneyland or at the JE building stalking or recruiting boybands to join my JE Yakuza

Post by baka-ranger » Dec 13th, '07, 06:48

lmfao all those actresses in poll are too pretty and young O____O..isn't yankumi meant to look geeky-D..I REALLY hope they don't cast one of them for the role cause ti would be just plain weird imo. I could never imagine horikita as a teacher..looks WAY too young

And I agree with idiscolikeathug and Yorokobi, it'd be so cool if MatsuJun was a teacher=D it'd be pretty funny considering sawada used to hate teachers and he never even mentioned anything about wanting to become oneO___O

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 13th, '07, 06:53

^^none of those girls in the poll will be casted as Nakama Yuki has reprised her role for this. If you go back a page I think, there's a Tokyograph article confirming Nakama Yuki as Yankumi :thumleft:

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 13th, '07, 06:57

fairytwix wrote:
dmriojas wrote:Ikuta Toma, I wonder if they could talk MatsuJun into being Sawada Shin again? I'd love it! :D ~D
lol..you guys...if matsujun did come back..wudn't he be too old for it? shudn't he be a college student? if he's still in high school..then yankumi's "mission" to see them all graduate from the first season was a failure..sheeesh..altho, i wudn't mind having him as a cameo..lol...hmmm..somehow, i don't see ikuta toma being suitable for this role..if its another juvenile delinquent kind-of story...unless...they will make a new original story..will be still be looking forward to it tho..so long as the "students" are interesting enough..lol..mind you, if the PDs are thinking of using FEMALE counterparts on this one it'll just suck big time...not because i wanna see boys in it(well..maybe partly), but imagine "CAT FIGHT"??? *cringe( :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: id love to see a co-ed tho..lol..
ROFL. yeah Jun's a little old... but his character was so cool... i thought they had a little romance going on (ok maybe it's just my over hyper imagination)
I agree with a cameo as a teacher or something would be awesome.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Dec 13th, '07, 07:16

fairytwix wrote:
Man, another Gokusen? It's getting old..~~!!

I would still watch it though, just to see how it is and who's in it. Kind of interesting, I was actually looking forward to see newer faces for Yankumi, but I guess not; Nakama's probably the only who can pull it off lool.

If MatsuJun does a cameo, I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings for that one episode be an outlier to the other ratings for the other episode. I would just watch that one episode if the general storyline and main characters are boring.

I would seriously, honestly, whole-heartedly love to see Hey! Say! BEST guys in the show, that would be awesome.

Female counterpart? That's like... Hana Kimi with hot girls instead of hot guys... It just doesn't work..!!! O__O;;.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 13th, '07, 08:22

<3s-tei. wrote:Female counterpart? That's like... Hana Kimi with hot girls instead of hot guys... It just doesn't work..!!! O__O;;.
I'd watch it 8) :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 13th, '07, 12:45

i probably would too but it would be the sme
there aint nothing like a show full of hot guys sorry atskv9

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Maysn » Dec 13th, '07, 13:10

Hey! Say! BEST?? Are you sure?
I mean... they look ways too nice and kind!
I woudn't like to see them in it... no, really... :glare:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 13th, '07, 13:10

wait, the sequel has higher rating than the prequel ? O_o now, that's unbelievable lol

ok, my prediction, 3 Johnny boys from Hey hey sump ..sthing ^^
uhm, how about Kanata Hongo :D
I was thinking, how about they put her in a mixed school now :blink
we'll get both girl & boys akak
And why not, some from Ohsaka gakuen will transfer into the school too LoL
that'd be fun ! :w00t:

Fans should stop thinking, Jun will not come back.. man & that I was hoping for it during all Gokusen 2 !! ><

Anyway, I'm just glad that Nakama Yuki takes the role again XD yankumi!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 13th, '07, 13:13

I dont actually expect him to come back but i can dream cant I?
why do you have to go and try to crush my dream like that?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 13th, '07, 13:19

Nomanymore wrote:ok, my prediction, 3 Johnny boys from Hey hey sump ..sthing ^^
uhm, how about Kanata Hongo :D
I second Kanata Hongo!!

LoL "Hey hey sump...sthing" <- my sentiments exactly. :lol :lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 13th, '07, 13:36

I'm pretty surprised Gokusen 2 beat the first season, too, but I'm not complaining, I LOVED the second season.

I'm so glad Nakama Yuki is coming back for Yankumi. It wouldn't be the same without her.

*looks forward to next april* ;DDDD

SP1CA

Re: [Discussion]Gokusen 3(April 2008)

Post by SP1CA » Dec 13th, '07, 13:37

mikautada wrote:alright, so it has been confirmed that Yankumi(Nakama Yukie) is returning in April 2008!!

Wed, December 12, 2007 (3:16pm EST)

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2238

Official site: http://www.ntv.co.jp/gokusen/
:O :O :O it's great''
shintee wrote:Maki and Inoue Mao??! ma jide?

that is really weird.
will they be acting in the third one?? is it confirmed??
atskv9 wrote:lol, I cant imagine Inoue Mao or Horikita Maki as Yankumi... they are way too young to play a teacher role :lol
:crazy: as Yankumi?? XD no way
wapuro wrote:heee...another gokusen series......i hope they not repeat another pattern........
boys fighting, teacher came to save.......bored.......
well, i watched 1, to understand 2 better :D actually i wanted to watch Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya XD

but i think 1st one was better :D
shannobi wrote:HEY!SAY! boys in Gokusen 3? Makes me want to watch it, although I couldn't finish Gokusen 2 anyways since I watched the first one.

And I vote Ishihara Satomi... because... I liked her in Water Boys 2. xD
:O :thumright: it may be good
aibakaneko wrote:
a2a wrote:I bet the story is going to repeat itself... Unless the writers come up with something really smart. I would watch it nevertheless to see how the 'new' Yankumi is doing. But how unoriginal! There are other shows that needs sequels more than Gokusen.
yeah.. my thought are the same.. but i would watch it anywayz just to see who's in it.. can't resist the guys.. haha :lol maybe they would have both guys from Gokusen 1 and 2, meet up.. and cause some problems.. hahaha.. :w00t:
wish, they do that :P

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 13th, '07, 13:39

SP1CA wrote:will they be acting in the third one?? is it confirmed??
Don't think so. Since it' now confirmed Nakama Yuki is coming back, Maki and Inoue aren't needed. xD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 13th, '07, 13:44

Yorokobi wrote:i watched the second one.....but well it was just nothing compared to the first

and heres and idea
yes, please more original nnew ideas :D
pongalong wrote: although i do have to agree, gokusen 2 was the same thing as gokusen 1
yes, they were almost the same XD hope this time, in the end there's something different than a Yankumi forced to resign XD

yes, they were adorable :D especially when they're walking and getting beaten along Kizuna :D
idiscolikeathug wrote:Oooh. If Jun Matsumoto came back, I'd like to see him as a teacher.
it would be nice to see Sawada Shin as a colleague of Yankumi :D it'd be really fun. Sawada still can act ''Sawada'' as a teacher against Yankumi :D
baka-ranger wrote:lmfao all those actresses in poll are too pretty and young O____O..isn't yankumi meant to look geeky-D..I REALLY hope they don't cast one of them for the role cause ti would be just plain weird imo. I could never imagine horikita as a teacher..looks WAY too young

And I agree with idiscolikeathug and Yorokobi, it'd be so cool if MatsuJun was a teacher=D it'd be pretty funny considering sawada used to hate teachers and he never even mentioned anything about wanting to become oneO___O
yes, he never wanted to be one :D but he met Yankumi, you know :D he changed little. but still for the 3rd one, it would be a good idea.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 13th, '07, 13:45

Rori wrote:
SP1CA wrote:will they be acting in the third one?? is it confirmed??
Don't think so. Since it' now confirmed Nakama Yuki is coming back, Maki and Inoue aren't needed. xD
you're right :thumleft:

heat6jones

Post by heat6jones » Dec 13th, '07, 13:58

this will be a lame show

but i'll watch it to see yukie nakama

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 13th, '07, 17:41

Yorokobi wrote:i probably would too but it would be the sme
there aint nothing like a show full of hot guys sorry atskv9
haha, alas it's not always that great to be a guy watching Jdramas...
buuuuut I did enjoy Hana Kimi ALOT :D even though it was full of ikemen

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 13th, '07, 17:58

Wow, ANOTHER Gokusen?? I watched the first two, and they're just so similar. I think I'll still watch the third one, because of all the eye candy :wub:

dmriojas

Post by dmriojas » Dec 13th, '07, 20:32

SP1CA wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:i watched the second one.....but well it was just nothing compared to the first

and heres and idea
yes, please more original nnew ideas :D
pongalong wrote: although i do have to agree, gokusen 2 was the same thing as gokusen 1
yes, they were almost the same XD hope this time, in the end there's something different than a Yankumi forced to resign XD

yes, they were adorable :D especially when they're walking and getting beaten along Kizuna :D
it would be nice to see Sawada Shin as a colleague of Yankumi :D it'd be really fun. Sawada still can act ''Sawada'' as a teacher against Yankumi :D
baka-ranger wrote:lmfao all those actresses in poll are too pretty and young O____O..isn't yankumi meant to look geeky-D..I REALLY hope they don't cast one of them for the role cause ti would be just plain weird imo. I could never imagine horikita as a teacher..looks WAY too young

yes, he never wanted to be one :D but he met Yankumi, you know :D he changed little. but still for the 3rd one, it would be a good idea.
I have to agree with you on all these points, but even if MatsuJun is only on for a Cameo, it's still worth watching. And I do love eye candy. I don't know I could see Ikuta Toma, just because the first one Shun Oguri did well and he is so nice, so I didn't think it would work. Just a thought, in the Manga, Sawada did end up with Yankumi right? Well, lets say he went off to college and came back to see about getting together with her? I don't far-fetched maybe. ~D

yeoni

Post by yeoni » Dec 13th, '07, 21:33

^ They should so do that.

Please make it good. -_-" If it is going to be a version with troubled female students or a version with a mixed school, I may die...please bring back Sawada, I miss that funky hair style. ^_^ Hopefully, that cast list will be revealed soon.

I thought Nakama Yukie was fed up with playing Yankumi. This time, I hope she speeds up her pep talk about her being a teacher before beating everyone up. =D

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 13th, '07, 21:57

This topic is going to be huge by the time G3 airs. xD

Can't wait to see the cast list.

linhkawaiii

Post by linhkawaiii » Dec 14th, '07, 04:36

There are rumors that the 5 guys this time will be Kanata Hongo, Miura Haruma, Okada Masaki, Takaki Yuya, and Yabu Kota.

Well, it would be great if Kana-chan and Miura could be in it. I'm still waiting for the official words.

The official website is up btw :)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 05:40

awsome.. i was bored and wall lookign around and i saw there is goignt o be a season 3.. hahaha.. this will b awsome!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 05:46

BTW NTV has put up that is is official... http://www.ntv.co.jp/gokusen/ it says 2008. 4
So in April... !!!! yah... happy!!

dmriojas

Post by dmriojas » Dec 14th, '07, 05:48

linhkawaiii wrote:There are rumors that the 5 guys this time will be Kanata Hongo, Miura Haruma, Okada Masaki, Takaki Yuya, and Yabu Kota.

Well, it would be great if Kana-chan and Miura could be in it. I'm still waiting for the official words.

That's a great list, lol.. Around the right age too :D ~D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 06:49

linhkawaiii wrote:There are rumors that the 5 guys this time will be Kanata Hongo, Miura Haruma, Okada Masaki, Takaki Yuya, and Yabu Kota.

Freken cool Takaki and yabu... yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i love both of them... *Tring to avoid looking at... Hongo's...* KYAAAAAAA I love <3 Hongo... Need to look into who Masaki is.. shounds familier... if that try i will be happy bean happiness.. since Takaki and Yabu will be in a drama and i want to see more of them... and i just love Hongo!!!

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 14th, '07, 07:11

The only people I know of here would be Hongo and the Miura from Hana Kimi. I like them both though!