Cello or tooth?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
merou1

Cello or tooth?

Post by merou1 » Jun 24th, '09, 06:30

Hello all,
Well now that Ive gotten back on my feet after having lost my job, I had been planning on buying a cello, ive always liked the instrument and have been a big fan of classical music. I know with this I will add to my collection of hobbies, but this is something I know I will get to play and conquer as a lifetime goal. :D But I also have a uhhhhh recently got a huge gap where my canine tooth should be, long story, lol. I dont know if I should buy my cello or fix my tooh, I mean the thing is just sooo messed up. :unsure: I know if I think logically i should fix health issues first, but my cello, its a passion! My tooth isnt killing me with pain its just awkward. And im doingmore of this now :-) , instead of this :D . Cello is 2,000USD, price for tooth fix 3,000USD. Healtcare in America, ughh, its the worst, im moving to canada! lol

ImL0st

Post by ImL0st » Jun 24th, '09, 07:02

for the same price, I think you can get both cello and tooth in Mexico, lol.

kaguya

Post by kaguya » Jun 24th, '09, 12:14

Have you checked out dental schools in your area? They are usually a fraction of the cost of a regular dentist and all the students' work is closely supervised by licensed dentists.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Jul 11th, '09, 16:56

I think you should go with whatever flows your boat, however having lived in Canada myself I can tell you now it's not that much different than the US, if you really want a change of health-care then move to Sweden, the state pays for approximately 95% of medical costs in Sweden the patient 5%, Now that's a lot different from US/Canada health-care.

wobblywalker

Post by wobblywalker » Jul 11th, '09, 17:10

Hard decision, but I would probably go with the tooth. When it's your time, I believe the right instrument will come to you... put that wish out to the Universe...
:)

dabogy

tooth..

Post by dabogy » Jul 14th, '09, 08:32

true enough..you should give priority with your health first. its worth investment to have a good health. huh!!

merou1

Post by merou1 » Jul 30th, '09, 03:08

I guess there was really no point in asking, I already knew what my answer was subconsiously, i guess I just wanted to reinforce it, hahahaha :D
Attachments
violacellomerou.jpg
violacellomerou.jpg (67.72 KiB) Viewed 3131 times