korean/jpn girls from overseas, what they think of chinese g

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
joewong

korean/jpn girls from overseas, what they think of chinese g

Post by joewong » Apr 3rd, '09, 05:23

why is it always whenever you see a korean girl or jpn girl she always either with their own and if not they are always with white guys. is it b/c they like white guys or are wwhite guys liking them. i find it more that you never see korean or japanese girls dating out of the asian group-no taiwan, hk , flippno guys.....etc

if they not with their own korean and korean, jpn with jpn then they will be with a white guy.

i mean you would think more chinese and korean and japanese be dating each other than white guys right, since we are close in culture, food, and even looks. i been mistake for jpn from these korean girl before. hmmm

i mean you never see like a korean girl and a chiense guy, or japanese girl and flip guy...etc korean girl and taiwanese guy...etc, or even a korean girl and chinese guy

not sure with chinese girls and cbc girls but i think its similar

well i'm a chinese cantonese speaker and i am wondering what do japanese and korean overseas girls who come here to study english---think of chinese guy or people. what do they think of taiwanese and hk guys

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: korean/jpn girls from overseas, what they think of chine

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 4th, '09, 05:25

joewong wrote:i mean you never see like a korean girl and a chiense guy, or japanese girl and flip guy...etc korean girl and taiwanese guy...etc, or even a korean girl and chinese guy
never say "never." I have a couple Korean girlfriends who have dated and some who are in relationships with guys of other Asian descents such as but not limited to Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese...etc.

Even aside from that, some of my friends themselves are of mixed Asian ethnicities Korean-Chinese, Koean-Filipino-Chinese, Korean-Japanese, etc.
my blog[/size]

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Apr 4th, '09, 06:11

ROFL... You want inter-Asian dating/marriages? *Points to the great state of Hawaii*

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Apr 4th, '09, 15:08

joewang, your inability to get a Japanese or Korean girlfriend is not due to your ethnicity.

shineox

Post by shineox » Apr 4th, '09, 15:25

ethidda wrote:joewang, your inability to get a Japanese or Korean girlfriend is not due to your ethnicity.
Agreed. You sound like a cry baby. Stop worry about what the next man is doing and work on yourself. I'm chinese and have dated Japanese and Korean girls in the past. It's your low self esteem that turns the girls off and then you end up going home and whine about how they don't like chinese guys.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 5th, '09, 16:15

ethidda wrote:joewang, your inability to get a Japanese or Korean girlfriend is not due to your ethnicity.
graciously worded. :wub:
my blog[/size]

kenu

Post by kenu » Apr 6th, '09, 13:04

I have heard from hot girls a hot chinese guy is as hot as a hot japanese guy or hot korean guy.

Hot is hot.

Doesn't matter what race you are, just how you market yourself.

First step to being hot?

1. Not care about what other people think of you and be yourself.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Apr 6th, '09, 17:53

kenu wrote:
First step to being hot?

1. Not care about what other people think of you and be yourself.
2. A lighter and some fuel, given it's quite painful, but damn hot none the less :lol

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Apr 6th, '09, 18:21

2. A lighter and some fuel, given it's quite painful, but damn hot none the less :lol
I personally prefer the hot tub, the sauna, or the steam room. There's something about glistening bare skin... :wink:

Actually, I think sweat is gross. I prefer a guy who looks great and civilized in a suit, and an animal out of it. 8)

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Apr 7th, '09, 07:34

ethidda wrote:
Actually, I think sweat is gross. I prefer a guy who looks great and civilized in a suit, and an animal out of it. 8)
An animal in suit and great and civilized out of it would be out of the question? :D

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Apr 7th, '09, 11:02

nankasento wrote: An animal in suit and great and civilized out of it would be out of the question? :D
Well, I was going to say "of course not, it's the contrast, showing that the person is capable of a wide range of attitudes and activities that really matters"...

and then I realize that I just described a psychopath killer who is good at compartmentalizing...

So... shutting up now.

|ZERO|

Post by |ZERO| » May 8th, '09, 23:17

The overseas Japanese girls I have met tend to stick with overseas Japanese guys while the Koreans usually go for white guys. The one Chinese guy I knew that had a Japanese GF was this Taiwanese guy who got totally into Japanese things and learned how to speak Japanese too. The girl he was dating dumped him for a Japanese guy after a few months but boy did he spend a fortune during that time to keep her.