are international japanese students-less demanding, more ope

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
joewong

are international japanese students-less demanding, more ope

Post by joewong » Mar 15th, '09, 05:54

jsut wonderin i was talking to a friend and we are both chinese but born in canada and he said that if you havfe trouble with local cbc chinese girls or even local girls try dating and getting with international japanese girls from overseas who jsut come here to study 6 months to 1 year.
he said they don't care if you have a car or not(i don't have a car heheh), they don't want you to pay for them-they want to pay for thier own, and they are a lot less demanding than local chinese born or local asian girls who live in canada.
with the chinese girls born in canada or asian girls who are westernized htey expect you to have a good car, good job, be rich, ........ status job.... and all, but with the internaational japanese girls-they don't care.
he said you are king to them if you can speak english
he told me to go after these international japanese girls and if i get one try to set him up with her female friends.

he even said you now waht you should date only date international japanese girls. i think he like em a lot. he said if you can;t get a local asian girl who was born in canada you should go for international japanese or internatioanl girls from overseas. they are more easier . that is the reason you see so many geekie white guys with those overseas japanese girls--

what your thoughts are internatioanl japanese girls , have you dated them before and how are they differ to local westernized asian girls who live in vancouver. do u think this is true, and hes always harassing me on setting him up with one of these international japanese girls

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 15th, '09, 11:17

Wow, the amount of stereotyping in that post totally blindsided me.

Um... I don't live in Canada, so I don't know about Canadian Asian girls. However, since your post includes "westernized Asian girls", I feel that I can respond.

1. If an exchange student manages to date you and marry you, she gets a Canadian greencard. That may be worth more to her than handbags and flashy cars. Or, even if you don't marry her, maybe you'll introduce her to one of your friends. Either way, just because it doesn't cost you anything doesn't mean she's not after something, either.

2. Depending on how old you are, it may not be unreasonable to expect you to have a car and be able to provide for yourself. The girl certainly doesn't want to be buying you things and giving you rides. And though it's different from major to major, it IS possible to earn a decent amount of money even as a college student. That you don't may be an (undependable) indicator to some girls that you are either not hardworking enough or some other flaw.

3. If a girl wants a guy with a car, why should she settle? Unless you're already her friend or have somehow won her over with your personality/intelligence/something innate, why should she want to go out with you? A girl doesn't have to have a boyfriend, especially college girls who themselves can have a full career, lots of friends, and a boyfriend anytime she decides she wants one. In short, unless you've shown her a reason for her to be with you--that you would add something to her life--don't expect her to settle for you just because you're available and willing to date her.

4. Not all girls want to depend on a guy, or need for him to have a nice car, a nice job, etc. I know lots of Asian girls (and others, but since we're only talking about Asian girls) who are in happy relationships without resorting to materialistic views of the world. Perhaps you are attracted to the wrong type of girls (who are only glitter and glamour). Or perhaps you have a terrible personality, make unbearable expectations, or are simply unredeemably ugly that the only reason girls would want you would be for materialistic goods. (Obviously, I don't know you, so I'm not judging you. This is only conclusion I've drawn from people I do know.)

That's all I have to say. Of course, if you want easy girls, you can always go to a frat party. Drunk girls are much easier.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 11:34

Ah, where were all these drunk, beautiful, rich, undemanding, and horny Asian girls when I was in college????

I had to settle for a sober, beautiful, hard-working, loving, dependable, funny, wonderful Chinese girl I met at a bus stop 13 or so years back.

Oh, and I was broke as hell and didn't have a car at the time ;P

Sure way to kill your chances with women is to categorize them like that. "King if you speak English"?

Sounds more like you just want some naive little girl to call you "Daddy".

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing...

Of course there's always JAV. No car, no money, no problem!
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 15th, '09, 18:20

aNToK wrote: Sounds more like you just want some naive little girl to call you "Daddy".

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing...
I don't know... If I were to get a "daddy", I'd definitely require him to have a nice car. I'd also be wanting him to spoil "his little girl" with nice bags and fancy shoes and a cute convertible to travel around in. :whistling:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 18:34

ethidda wrote:
I don't know... If I were to get a "daddy", I'd definitely require him to have a nice car. I'd also be wanting him to spoil "his little girl" with nice bags and fancy shoes and a cute convertible to travel around in. :whistling:
You know, I just may know somebody....

Candy, little girl?, I've got bubble gum, lollipoops....
Just don't tell anyone...:shhh:
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 18:39

Did I actually type lollipoops? Sorry, I meant lolliPOPs. Guess I'd make a lousy predator. Can't even get the lingo down....... :doh: :doh: :doh:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 18:41

*queueing up Oingo Boingo's song "Little Girls"......*

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 15th, '09, 19:02

Ew, lollipoops? Scat is most definitely NOT one of the fetishes I listed in the other thread.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 15th, '09, 19:04

And that song totally just scarred me for life... midgets, pedophiles, AND vampires? @.@ *faints*

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 19:15

Yeah, that one is pretty scary. I remember them playing that at my 8th grade and high school dances. Great beat, bouncy, good to dance to, and then you actually listen to the words and think, "WTF? I'm dancing to a damn pedophelia anthem!!!!"

Danny Elfman, their lead singer definitely has some issues.....

So I'm guessing that you wouldn't be interested in a Snickers bar either? (j/k)

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 19:17

Vampires? Don't remember that one in the song, but it's been a while...

What do you want from a group with songs titled "Wild Sex in the Working Class" and "Reptiles and Samurai" anyway? Good beats though. I hear if you play them backwards, you get clips of Tipper Gore's censorship rants.......