How do you know if the other person is playing games?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
zippyflu

How do you know if the other person is playing games?

Post by zippyflu » May 22nd, '08, 16:47

So my question to yall is how u kno if the other person is playin games? are they usually the aggressor, or the reciever? i hate playing games but it seems like i have to play everytime i meet a girl.. so any advice on winning these "games"?

and i dont wanna hear, "well if u guys are playing games, then u shouldn't be with this girl"

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 22nd, '08, 17:21

oh man i have the same problems.....she can be both the aggressor/receiver i think....the stuff i had encountered with girls i met in the past like playing hard to get....gave out their number with no intention of dating.....flirted with you with no intention of dating....waited on them 24/7....they didnt showup for dates as promised.....i really wish for you girls would tell us guys what's up with the mind games.....

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » May 22nd, '08, 20:33

i hate that.. i wish i could read minds... that way id be rich and know wat the hell girls are thinking of..like prof Xavier!!

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 26th, '08, 05:09

I have come to realise, the more I mature and experience life, that for all my optimism and confidence, I have yet to decipher other women. Le **Sigh**

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » May 26th, '08, 08:40

Jscorpio wrote:I have come to realise, the more I mature and experience life, that for all my optimism and confidence, I have yet to decipher other women. Le **Sigh**
well i think there are diferent types of girls.. and after several encounters with different types of girls, u have to treat each and everyone of them like a different species. and the messed up thing is that, i havent met 2 girls that were the same lol.. but there is hope that one day i will meet one that i have encountered before so that my previous experience will come in handy.

wat type r u? lol

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 26th, '08, 20:49

Zippyflu bf, indeed there are different types of girls ------ > 1. The Bitchey and 2. The Non-Bitchey. What type is Adri you asked? Hmm, thinking hard, thnking deeper, I'd say she's.... well, I'll let you answer this one, bf. LOLLOL&LOL! :P

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 27th, '08, 02:36

zippyflu wrote:wat type r u? lol
Sssshhh.. It's a secret.. :P

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » May 27th, '08, 04:57

Jscorpio wrote:
zippyflu wrote:wat type r u? lol
Sssshhh.. It's a secret.. :P
lol i see the mysterious type lol

Ootori Kyouya

Post by Ootori Kyouya » May 29th, '08, 04:24

I can offer several tips on how you can tell if a girl is playing games with you.

1. The speed of their speech - When girls tend to play games, they used scripted lines over and over. It's like a habit. It ranges between fast or above normal. The reason why people miss this is because men are blinded by their smile once they finish their line. It impairs their judgment. Pitch also plays an important role.

2. Body movement (this includes touching) - If the women is an aggressor, she will try to go for the kill instantly. Close interaction is a sign that the women wants control over the conversation. Receivers are more dangerous because they move after the first strike in order to counter the guy's move. It's really conniving.

3. Suspicious compliments - This one is pretty obvious. If you miss this, it's because the girl is so pretty that it is distracting you from thinking properly.

Now, here are some way you can test to see if the girl are playing games.

1. Say something that is completely repulsive or unfunny to you - It's a simple test. Girls, who play mind games, will do what they can to get what they want. This coincides with #3 above.

2. Keep the tempo to your liking - Try to keep the game to your pace. Do not give her any room to strike. You want to have control at all times in order to detect any oddities.

3. Always think ahead - based on the given line the girl gives, you have to know what she will say next. Everything comes into factor...movement, pitch, voice, looks, attitude, preference, etc.. DO NOT PAUSE TO THINK ABOUT THE NEXT LINE. It will trigger as an alarm to girls. DO NOT DISTRACT THE GIRL. By distracting her, you will end up stuttering while losing your control and tempo. That is one of the most common mistake you can make because afterwards, the power shifts to the girl. Plan ahead. Before approaching the girl, observe her for awhile before initiating contact.

Hope this helps. My suggestions are based on experience and observation.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » May 31st, '08, 20:06

Ootori Kyouya wrote:I can offer several tips on how you can tell if a girl is playing games with you.

1. The speed of their speech - When girls tend to play games, they used scripted lines over and over. It's like a habit. It ranges between fast or above normal. The reason why people miss this is because men are blinded by their smile once they finish their line. It impairs their judgment. Pitch also plays an important role.

2. Body movement (this includes touching) - If the women is an aggressor, she will try to go for the kill instantly. Close interaction is a sign that the women wants control over the conversation. Receivers are more dangerous because they move after the first strike in order to counter the guy's move. It's really conniving.

3. Suspicious compliments - This one is pretty obvious. If you miss this, it's because the girl is so pretty that it is distracting you from thinking properly.

Now, here are some way you can test to see if the girl are playing games.

1. Say something that is completely repulsive or unfunny to you - It's a simple test. Girls, who play mind games, will do what they can to get what they want. This coincides with #3 above.

2. Keep the tempo to your liking - Try to keep the game to your pace. Do not give her any room to strike. You want to have control at all times in order to detect any oddities.

3. Always think ahead - based on the given line the girl gives, you have to know what she will say next. Everything comes into factor...movement, pitch, voice, looks, attitude, preference, etc.. DO NOT PAUSE TO THINK ABOUT THE NEXT LINE. It will trigger as an alarm to girls. DO NOT DISTRACT THE GIRL. By distracting her, you will end up stuttering while losing your control and tempo. That is one of the most common mistake you can make because afterwards, the power shifts to the girl. Plan ahead. Before approaching the girl, observe her for awhile before initiating contact.

Hope this helps. My suggestions are based on experience and observation.
thanks.. ill keep that in my arsenal, lol..... but i am about to end another chapter in my life... thanks for the help and advice!!

nankasento

Re: How do you know if the other person is playing games?

Post by nankasento » Dec 29th, '08, 17:41

zippyflu wrote:So my question to yall is how u kno if the other person is playin games? are they usually the aggressor, or the reciever? i hate playing games but it seems like i have to play everytime i meet a girl.. so any advice on winning these "games"?

and i dont wanna hear, "well if u guys are playing games, then u shouldn't be with this girl"
If you hear or read comments like: "PWND", "n00b", "DIE", "Gotcha" and the always very familiar: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" should clearly state they are playing games.

Now a more serious answer, playing games is fun, it's life, to play is to learn, especially if you loose a lot, you'll learn more.

I agree with most of what Ootori said, I suggest you also use tactics by offering her a point to strike, with your counter ready of course, you can even lure them to strike at a certain point give them a chance to take the lead, just as long as you have your measure ready to reclaim the lead, it's more fun that way, if your constantly dominating they'll move away or back down to quickly and then there's no spoils of war to grab.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 3rd, '09, 07:56

Now I'm wondering; "what's the use of wanting to winning the game if it's just a game?....you don't want to win the girl, so why even going thru the trouble to want to win the game?....is that part of the male ego too?....so what happen if you win the game? I think it's just a waste of time to play to win the game if you're not interested in the girl at all, but only interested in playing a games lol....

bomber1122

Post by bomber1122 » Jan 13th, '10, 12:28

People always play games, just make sure that u play it in a way that even if u lose you still win, create an attachemnt for her TO you, because when u let go she come back :p