Is it possible for a guy and a girl to be just friends?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.

Is it possible for a guy and a girl to be just friends?

yes, it is possible
79%
no, it isn't possible
21%

Total votes: 497

catalepsicfox

Post by catalepsicfox » Mar 18th, '10, 06:41

There is a possibility if there's a some kind of mutual thing going, but my simple answer is NO. If you look the psych and bio of human beings most of the time it never really works.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 18th, '10, 08:16

Peggy wrote:Fantastical!!!!!!!!!!!

Get back to Ethlenn before she lashes you with her nine tails .... you are needed.

Peg
She always needs me bt never WANTS ME!
I WANNNA BE WANTED! :cry:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 19th, '10, 01:37

if the two people are both single, no. it's almost impossible to be just friends.

but if one or both are taken, yes, it's possible.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 19th, '10, 04:33

HongKongChick wrote:if the two people are both single, no. it's almost impossible to be just friends.

so....you're single? (come on! you walked into that one!)

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 19th, '10, 17:28

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:if the two people are both single, no. it's almost impossible to be just friends.

how did i walk into that one? never had i said i was/wasnt single. hahaha :lol

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 19th, '10, 17:50

HongKongChick wrote:
Fantastical wrote:

how did i walk into that one? never had i said i was/wasnt single. hahaha :lol
Either the picture is old or you took off the ring
cuz you aren't wearing one.
Which cold all be attributed to my wishful thinking.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '10, 18:00

Yes it is possible for a guy and a girl to be just friends.
Ups, I forgot to mention he's gay?

Fantastical, don't forget, I'm just heartless nine-tailed fox. I just use people like paper cups.

OK, I exhibited myself enough, I'm back from social topics :whistling:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 19th, '10, 18:27

Fantastical wrote:
wow, good observation! yes, the pic is kinda old. alright alright, i will put up a newer one.

perhaps u can observe from that one too...

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 19th, '10, 18:49

HongKongChick wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
wow, good observation! yes, the pic is kinda old. alright alright, i will put up a newer one.

perhaps u can observe from that one too...
Im gonna say photo sticker booth with someone.
Imma shoot for the west cost and no farther than Hawaii due to the lighting and not past New Jersey...not lower thatn....Floridea not much higher than Ottawa.
I'd go with Cali.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 19th, '10, 20:09

Fantastical wrote: Im gonna say photo sticker booth with someone.
Imma shoot for the west cost and no farther than Hawaii due to the lighting and not past New Jersey...not lower thatn....Floridea not much higher than Ottawa.
I'd go with Cali.
yes, it was at a photo booth with someone (a girl)

not cali. photo was taken in hong kong. but where am i in the states??? :P

DoMiNoq

Post by DoMiNoq » Mar 19th, '10, 20:14

hardly posible, but posible

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 19th, '10, 20:23

HongKongChick wrote:
Fantastical wrote: Im gonna say photo sticker booth with someone.
I'd go with Cali.
yes, it was at a photo booth with someone (a girl)

not cali. photo was taken in hong kong. but where am i in the states??? :P
(beats up minions for getting false intern)

I swear! never can find good henchmen these days...

Hold a moment please

*Dr. Killjoy send in some new henchmen...yes...yes...oh it's tiem to order dinner already?
I'll take a Ruben Sandwixh...no I don;t want the cole slaw...who eats the cole slaw...
oh and can you order some pickled ginger as well. I'm fresh out. and make sure the Death ray is in place by next week. I wanna see a report. Ys Thank you Dr. Killjoy*

Where were we?
Oh yes... well The last henchmen said Cali... I don't know why. I am gonna have to wait until I get in more henchmen.
I wonder where The Monarch gets his henchmen?
Oh I will just google you but that's cheating. besides...you could just tell me.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 19th, '10, 20:33

Ethlenn wrote:Yes it is possible for a guy and a girl to be just friends.
Ups, I forgot to mention he's gay?

Fantastical, don't forget, I'm just heartless nine-tailed fox. I just use people like paper cups.

OK, I exhibited myself enough, I'm back from social topics :whistling:
You do know that a lot of gay men hook up with lesbians.
and I mean a lot.
it's a hush hush topic in the community

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '10, 20:48

Oh my, maybe there is something about myself that even I don't know about??
Hehe, too much wine, my friend, too much wine (I mean I had)... (paraphrasing Akutagawa sama^^)

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 19th, '10, 21:23

Ethlenn wrote:Oh my, maybe there is something about myself that even I don't know about??
Hehe, too much wine, my friend, too much wine (I mean I had)... (paraphrasing Akutagawa sama^^)
very true.. I think everyone should realise that.
Yes me too.

I have a lot to learn about myslef.
we are the greatest drama that doesn't end but gets better every season :lol

Malora

Post by Malora » Mar 19th, '10, 22:42

Yes, men and women can be friends. People obsess about treating males and females differently and the fact we supposedly have vastly different interests but quite frankly I've never met a guy or for that matter a girl that I couldn't find some kind of shared interest with.

wsim

Post by wsim » Mar 20th, '10, 17:06

Well... I suppose. I have somehow managed to be friends with girls that I am attracted to, but things never worked out. Then there are girls who I am not attracted to in any way, but still hang around with them and stuff like that.

It is possible in my opinion. Of course, if say a guy and a girl are both single and one or the other are attracted to each other, then maybe friendship wouldn't work in the end. Depends on the people involved.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 22nd, '10, 16:44

oh ok, i guess, the question should be "can you be just friends with people whom you are attracted to?"

obviously people cannot be just friends with those they are attracted to.

then i will have to choose "ugly people" to be friends with WHAHAHAHA :D

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 22nd, '10, 19:38

HongKongChick wrote:oh ok, i guess, the question should be "can you be just friends with people whom you are attracted to?"

obviously people cannot be just friends with those they are attracted to.

then i will have to choose "ugly people" to be friends with WHAHAHAHA :D
and I am so not your friend. :wink:

noobee

Post by noobee » Mar 22nd, '10, 19:52

i dont know

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Mar 25th, '10, 21:13

Wow, this thread is about as old as they come!!! I remember when it started, 4 years ago!
Well, after reflecting on my original response (page 2), I will have to say that you can only be friends up to a certain point with someone you're attracted to.

I think as you get older, the hormones calm down slightly and so the selection of who you're attracted to narrows,
and true male-female friendship is a lot easier (now that those evil voices have shut their traps :P ).

So my final answer is that it changes with age.
As guys in their teens can't separate anything! It's physically impossible! :salut:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 21:50

Horizon wrote:Wow, this thread is about as old as they come!!! I remember when it started, 4 years ago!
Well, after reflecting on my original response (page 2), I will have to say that you can only be friends up to a certain point with someone you're attracted to.

I think as you get older, the hormones calm down slightly and so the selection of who you're attracted to narrows,
and true male-female friendship is a lot easier (now that those evil voices have shut their traps :P ).

As guys in their teens can't separate anything! It's physically impossible! :salut:
age does help a bit. but to me, i think men are always thinking with their...um... other head! :P so i still think it's barely possible

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 25th, '10, 22:01

HongKongChick wrote:
Horizon wrote:Wow, this thread is about as old as they come!!! I remember when it started, 4 years ago!

age does help a bit. but to me, i think men are always thinking with their...um... other head! :P so i still think it's barely possible
I'm good friends with quite few girls. :D
I agree though that teen males are more sexually driven if anything when it comes to females.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 22:13

ah..i am friends with bunch of guys, 90% guys... but i also know that when i hang out with them, i am not selling myself as a sex object... i am not one of those attention whores that wear low cut shirts and mini skirts to attract my guy friends. that's retarded.

i try to minimize the sexual tension :P

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 25th, '10, 22:24

HongKongChick wrote:ah..i am friends with bunch of guys, 90% guys... but i also know that when i hang out with them, i am not selling myself as a sex object... i am not one of those attention whores that wear low cut shirts and mini skirts to attract my guy friends. that's retarded.

Actually wearing the right jeans can give you a girl a more define lower curve so it can be pretty sexy too. :-)

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Mar 25th, '10, 23:43

HongKongChick wrote:age does help a bit. but to me, i think men are always thinking with their...um... other head! :P so i still think it's barely possible
OK, I have to admit it. But I think when you get older you know when to ignore yourself (or not :rambo: ), and when to put someone else's feelings before your stupid desires (or not :alcoholic: ).
I think the older guys get the more they realise how simple their natural instincts are.
That's why the women who figure it out have their men so whipped, haha.
PocketKiriyama wrote:Actually wearing the right jeans can give you a girl a more define lower curve so it can be pretty sexy too. :-)
LOL perfect timing. But so true.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 00:12

PocketKiriyama wrote: Actually wearing the right jeans can give you a girl a more define lower curve so it can be pretty sexy too. :-)
Thank you... :thumright:

ut in all seriousness guys and gals can and do be friends.

For me personally, speaking as a male that is attracted to females as well as males.
Guys do not throw themselves on everything that has a hole or pole.
A lot of guys go for what they can get. A lot of guys go for guys they are friends with because they feel comfortable and see her as a real person and no the imposing impossibly unapproachable woman they made up in their head.
The woman that the guy would see as closer to average a guy would hit on her a lot sooner than chick he hyped up in his mind.
If a guy is attracted to women best friend brother's wife whatever he thought about gettin up all in that. All up in it...all of it.
Do we do anything about it? Sometiems but some guys wit too late and are placed into the friends zone while others well they succeed.
More guy sthan not believe that John Hughes-esque "The best friend that is a gitl with the glasses is the one I really should be with because once she takes off the glasses and let down her hair she is the one you wanted all along.
Can guys be friends with chicks..absolutely
Will we look at their ass from time to time. probably.
Instinct maybe I don't know.
The ones that have a better control can contain it while others well...they act liek stumbling idiots trying to hit on everything and everyone he does hit on is unsuccessful except for the "Last Call Lassie" Murderous to watch as a guy yet mildly entertaining
Crappy one liners
Bad cologne that stinks of his dad's Hai Karate or Drakkar Noir.
and if he happens to snag a chick it would be for his guardians angel amusements as he watches that poor SOB drill away not noticing hat bored look on her face.

Guys sually have no clue WHAT woman he should be looking for (an ungodly amount of women too) or WHERE to look (again ..same with dames)

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 02:30

PocketKiriyama wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:ah..i am friends with bunch of guys, 90% guys... but i also know that when i hang out with them, i am not selling myself as a sex object... i am not one of those attention whores that wear low cut shirts and mini skirts to attract my guy friends. that's retarded.

Actually wearing the right jeans can give you a girl a more define lower curve so it can be pretty sexy too. :-)
yes, i do agree. except the boobs are the first thing people notice, since they stick out and all

ok, maybe i should stop wearing my skinny jeans that's very skin tight with my cowboy boots!! hahah :lol

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 02:58

HongKongChick wrote:
ok, maybe i should stop wearing my skinny jeans that's very skin tight with my cowboy boots!! hahah :lol
NO!
NO!
No Cowboy Boots!
NO! :thumbdown:
Don't even joke about it

Cherek

Post by Cherek » Mar 26th, '10, 11:24

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
NO!
NO!
No Cowboy Boots!
Don't even joke about it
Hmmmm sounds like a bad experience from the past? :lol

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 12:56

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
NO!
NO!
No Cowboy Boots!
Don't even joke about it
LOL
What? Did you meet the naked cowboy?

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 12:59

HongKongChick wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:

yes, i do agree. except the boobs are the first thing people notice, since they stick out and all

Skinny jeans? Like those emo wannabes? LOL
I all my jeans are either fitted or loose fit, but never skin tight. I love loose fit because jeans aren't comfortable on my nether region. :crazy:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 14:22

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
NO!
NO!
No Cowboy Boots!
Don't even joke about it
WHAHAHA um.... hate to disappoint you. i do have a pair of cowboy boots... yea.. but u are thinking about me in a regular old fashioned country ass cowboy boots? hahaa.. u have no idea!!!! 8)

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 14:23

PocketKiriyama wrote:
LOL
i did. in new york, even took a picture with him!

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 14:25

PocketKiriyama wrote:
I all my jeans are either fitted or loose fit, but never skin tight. I love loose fit because jeans aren't comfortable on my nether region. :crazy:

ah..i guess. skinny yea but i only wear mine with boots, way easier to stick them in the boots than regular jeans. lol

um... u are a dude.... should not wear skinny jeans.... emo or not.....

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 14:26

HongKongChick wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
LOL
i did. in new york, even took a picture with him!
A friend of mine went to visit new york and took a picture with the naked cowboy too!

She already went back to japan the end of last year.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 14:27

HongKongChick wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:

ah..i guess. skinny yea but i only wear mine with boots, way easier to stick them in the boots than regular jeans. lol

um... u are a dude.... should not wear skinny jeans.... emo or not.....
Well I've seen plenty of them around. The style irks me and I wonder to myself "I bet his balls hurt"

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 14:35

PocketKiriyama wrote:[

Well I've seen plenty of them around. The style irks me and I wonder to myself "I bet his balls hurt"
dude i totally hear you. i just think as men, nothing should be tight other than socks and underwear. i mean honestly, tight shirts... no.... tight pants.... no...... unless u are gay.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 14:51

HongKongChick wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:[

dude i totally hear you. i just think as men, nothing should be tight other than socks and underwear. i mean honestly, tight shirts... no.... tight pants.... no...... unless u are gay.
Some of my shirt...well they aren't tight but fitted. I have to wear extra small from express men so it does appear like it's tight but it's very comfy enough that sometimes I sleep in them.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 26th, '10, 15:07

Cherek wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
NO!
NO!
No Cowboy Boots!
Don't even joke about it
Hmmmm sounds like a bad experience from the past? :lol
*shivers* ugh....cowboy boots are just so out these days. Durangos maybe but cowboy boots? ...I just tastes a little throw up in my mouth..

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 15:46

Fantastical wrote:
*shivers* ugh....cowboy boots are just so out these days. Durangos maybe but cowboy boots? ...I just tastes a little throw up in my mouth..
well, there is where i am different than others. i dont really care if they are out or not, as long as it looks good on me and i like it, i i couldnt care less.

this is mine

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 16:02

HongKongChick wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
well, there is where i am different than others. i dont really care if they are out or not, as long as it looks good on me and i like it, i i couldnt care less.

this is mine

Those boots looks hot. Then again it also depends on how well you match your clothes to them.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 16:07

PocketKiriyama wrote:
Those boots looks hot. Then again it also depends on how well you match your clothes to them.
here in the south, we like our boots. but i dont go cheap with them... no way in hell i will get some knock off boots, coz a good pair of cowboy boots last forever! and honestly i have never worn anything this comfortable. and it goes with just about anything, maybe not PJ's... hahahahaahha :lol

i usually tuck my jeans in them, and just s simple top, black or silver, or red... but really i love them. and that''s what matters :-)

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 16:26

HongKongChick wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
here in the south, we like our boots. but i dont go cheap with them... no way in hell i will get some knock off boots, coz a good pair of cowboy boots last forever! and honestly i have never worn anything this comfortable. and it goes with just about anything, maybe not PJ's... hahahahaahha :lol

i usually tuck my jeans in them, and just s simple top, black or silver, or red... but really i love them. and that''s what matters :-)
hey what ever floats your boat.

faithhevans

Post by faithhevans » May 18th, '10, 04:31

No it's not possible for a girl or guy to be just friends because freindship happened when there is little bit caring or feeling have in one of the heart. And this feeling and caring increases during friendship.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 18th, '10, 14:16

faithhevans wrote:No it's not possible for a girl or guy to be just friends because freindship happened when there is little bit caring or feeling have in one of the heart. And this feeling and caring increases during friendship.
Lies it is possible. I have quite a few female friends.

kimchiramen

Post by kimchiramen » Aug 18th, '10, 07:23

Well, it is possible to be just friends....only problem is the "best friends" thing.
From my own experience, I thought this guy could actually be a long lasting friend. The type you can hug, lean on, sleep on, and tell secrets to without them thinking anything much of it. I felt so relieved that there was a guy friend that I could depend on like that. It went on for 5 years. People kept thinking we were a couple, but either I influenced him to think otherwise or I just overwhelmed him with my density (ignorance). He said he knew that we were just friends and with that being said, we remained friends. Until two months ago, he tried to ask me out and being as dense as I am, I thought it was just another conversation and brushed it off as a joke. Now that I think of it, he tried to ask me out twice but I was too dense to realize his intentions. Then he just ignored me, no texting, no calls, doesn't even say hi in the halls!

A week after asking me out, he asks another girl out. She apparently has issues with me despite him ignoring me already. So guess what he did, he told my secrets to everyone and just went total anal on me. He yelled at me for no apparent reason and I just sucked it up. Never talked to him then. I'm just disappointed about the outcome of this relationship.

Is it possible for opposite sexes to be best friends?
Despite this scarring experience (this was during prom time too!), I really do I meet another guy friend; one that I can depend on platonically. Stay wishful my friends.

Michirumori

Post by Michirumori » Aug 30th, '10, 12:49

What a strange idea. o_O I can't imagine why a girl and a boy couldn't be friends.

Shockingly, not everyone is attracted to every single person of the opposite gender, even if they are both straight and attractive. It just doesn't work that way.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 11th, '10, 23:05

It's possible. I have a bestfriend who I've never had an attraction for, and I know he's never had one for me. I promise, because we're both happily attached to someone else in our lives. But we tell each other everything. We've held hands to keep each other warm that one night on the bus when we were stranded. He's cried and I've cried together with each other. But it's purely platonic. I'd like to believe that I'm a very perceptive person when it comes to someone liking me, and I've never gotten that from him. We're literally, just the best of friends.

And when someone tells us we look like a couple, we look at each other, then we go into this routine.

Him: Aww we can't be together.
Me: Because I'm manlier than him
Him: And I'm girlier than her.

I'm tomboyish and he's a little on the metrosexual side. We're both straight though, so don't get me wrong. Hahahahahah, but it still makes us both laugh.

BlueHeartPhoenix

Post by BlueHeartPhoenix » Sep 14th, '10, 09:46

I Think it's possible
because i have a friend(a girl) from elementary school and untill now we still a friend and just a friend, not more

Carol1646

Post by Carol1646 » Dec 18th, '10, 12:02

Of course... I have lots of guy-bestfriend... mostly they helped me through my "SO UNLUCKY" love life..

Or maybe, because my personality is kind of weird, so thats why I can have lots of male friends, cause they all never see me as a girl.

The FUNNY part is that... My male friends are the one who told me to wear make up, wear a skirt, and WALK like a lady... Well, I'm succeed to be a lady, i guess... Haha =D

GurlChanSama

Post by GurlChanSama » Dec 18th, '10, 12:18

I am friends with my ex-husband. I have no desire to be with him romantically again and he has no feelings of romance for me either.

Also, I have a male friend, whom I adore to pieces, and we are just friends. No sexual tension, no romantic feelings.

I think anything is possible as long as both parties are willing to make it work.

I've even became very close friends with my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend.

Your heart just has to be in the right place for things of these matters to work.

Vilai

Post by Vilai » Dec 30th, '10, 04:57

I don't think guys and girls can be friends. Personally I think there will always be feelings that interfere with the relationship. Even if they are your "best friend" they don't have to tell you EVERYTHING. If you don't keep some secrets to yourself than you leave yourself wide open. Also I believe the heart is a very mysterious thing. (stole it from Rose from Titanic)

d1n0s

Post by d1n0s » Dec 30th, '10, 05:35

Only if one or both of them are gay.

. .-.. .-.. -.--

Post by . .-.. .-.. -.-- » Dec 31st, '10, 15:20

It is possible! :-)
Two boys and a girl from my class are even best friends : )

Your Nemesis

Post by Your Nemesis » Dec 31st, '10, 18:50

Lol.. do you really think that girl and boy cant be friends?!!? In my school there are a loooot of boys. And I have a lot of friends at school. And most of them are boys. Actually there are.... three or four or five or... I don't know :D There are few guys with who I spend a lot of time.... Oh my god, my English sucks, doesn't it? :D Never mind, I'm trying to say that boy and girl definitly CAN be friends. ;]]]]]]]]

salaryman

Post by salaryman » Jan 17th, '11, 14:32

if you cant even be friends how are you going to be more than friends?

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Jan 17th, '11, 14:51

This is not even worth discussion. In real life - of course they can! No doubt. In dramas can't, though ;]

Kazu1582

Post by Kazu1582 » Feb 23rd, '11, 21:19

It is possible, as long as they're in working relationships or one of them is gay.
Seriously I fell for my best friend after 4 years of friendship and everything turned out screwed,
so I highly doubt now that it is possible.

Ash85

Post by Ash85 » Mar 30th, '11, 16:23

i say it is possible my best friend is a male and we been best friend for 10 years we did have a crush on each other at one point but we both decided we are better off as frends no regrets there am married now and he is with his long term gf the worse part of our friendship was having gf bf that trust us being best mate and not get jealous am glad i found my hubby but throughout most of my friendship with my best mate he always had gf that was jealous of me cos he would cancel any plans with the gf to meet up with me as we dont get to see each other much as we live more than 2hours drive away and see each other when am down visiting family and friends which is every 3/6 months just as well he found a gf who trust him lol

stylish101

Post by stylish101 » May 16th, '11, 01:58

it totally depends on the personality of the two people. i have a lot of close female friends, some of which are my exs. if you both have a "cool" personalities then being just friends is not at all hard. my personal point of view is that people who are meant to stay in your life will stick around and those who aren't won't stick around no matter what you do.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jun 20th, '11, 17:34

I think it is possible but usually one likes the other but they hide the feelings away. So you think you are just friends and then he is thinking that he really likes you.

dz261

Post by dz261 » Sep 13th, '11, 19:50

Yes, but not for long :P

tsuki_kurosaki

Post by tsuki_kurosaki » Aug 15th, '12, 14:19

janajee wrote:I

Him: Aww we can't be together.
Me: Because I'm manlier than him
Him: And I'm girlier than her.

I think that's the secret to a girl and a guy being BFF's forever. :) My BFF is a boy and we've been friends for ages and bitter rivals before that. He's with one of my good girl buddies and I have never felt anything romantic for him and neither does he. Obvious because of how poetically he loves his girl :D
But sometimes, I think his girlfriend is a bit jealous of my relationship with him. Anyways, I love him very much and because he's such a lost geek sometimes I'm hyper protective of him. But it'll never be anything more.

fictionalistic

Post by fictionalistic » Feb 9th, '14, 01:10

It's definitely possible. For example, I'm friends with a dude that I used to play wing-man(woman?) for. Y'know, talk him up to the girls he's interested in. He didn't do such a good job of playing wingman for me, though, despite the fact that we have different types. >:P