Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
User avatar
Bamyi
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 24th, '06, 22:54
Location: Denver, San Jose, USA

Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

Post by Bamyi » Jan 25th, '06, 21:57

I couldn't find a thread that is specificly design to hook members up. So, the purpose of this thread to post about yourself and to meet new friends or hook up for a possible love relationship. Feel free to type whatever you want about yourself or what you want in the person you want to meet. So in a way, I guess this is a condense version of what the purpose of this forum is about. :mrgreen: Post pics if you want.

Here goes... :cheers:

I live in the US. I'm Vietnamese but due to life circumstances I don't get alot of Asian cultures experiences. (My step-parents are caucasians) I decided to get more involved and have became very active with the local Buddhish temple. However, people sense that I'm very white wash and they tend to avoid me.

I LOVE to play sports and consider myself very athletic, except at swiming, I can't swim.
I'm very open to new experiences, food, and friends. Places I would love to visit is, Vietnam, Dubai, Hawaii, and Japan. :thumright:

In my entire life I've never been involved in a love relationship. (some of my friends think I'm gay due to this :scratch: ) This is not to say, I've never been in love, it just never worked out.

In life I've always feel like I'm missing something and now I know what it is. Its my heritage. I basicly just want to meet people who has high standards of moral values and understands the importance of constant honest communications. :alcoholic:

Your turn! :w00t:
Last edited by Bamyi on Jan 31st, '06, 07:24, edited 1 time in total.

diablonhn
Posts: 20
Joined: Mar 20th, '05, 08:13

Post by diablonhn » Jan 26th, '06, 04:53

sorry, but i'm looking for a gf, not a bf

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Jan 26th, '06, 05:55

Online relationship?? Duh!

Moenyc2000
Posts: 88
Joined: Jan 25th, '05, 05:17
Location: NY

Post by Moenyc2000 » Jan 28th, '06, 08:08

21/m/single , enjoys long walks on the beach. Now DATE ME!!!! LOL ... :P
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

User avatar
Bamyi
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 24th, '06, 22:54
Location: Denver, San Jose, USA

Post by Bamyi » Jan 30th, '06, 21:27

Moenyc2000 wrote:21/m/single , enjoys long walks on the beach. Now DATE ME!!!! LOL ... :P
I like your Alpha Male asertiveness! :thumright: Go get em!

User avatar
Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 278
Joined: Jan 21st, '05, 22:25
Location: Reading, PA, USA

Post by Athaclena42 » Jan 30th, '06, 21:36

Well, I've always wanted to find someone who likes asian dramas as much as I do, but I don't know of anyone in my general area of the country (USA). Anyway, 22/f/USA (DE/PA).

I'm in school here and studying psychology and criminal justice. I hope to go to law school at some point and have a really fun life. Actually, I've been meaning to try to learn Korean, and I found this site that I look at when I have time: http://www.interedu.go.kr/indexe.html Someone's probably already posted about this site, but I thought it was cool...and free.

I know some Italian, German, and I studied Latin for three years...but no one speaks that, so it doesn't really count.

Anyway, good luck to everyone on here finding someone....

User avatar
nagashi
Posts: 7
Joined: May 30th, '05, 18:24
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Post by nagashi » Feb 1st, '06, 18:12

The biggest problem really is finding people near me. I don't think I could go out with someone who wasn't a huge manga/dorama fan, and there are very few near me (25/m/usa, michigan). I go to many anime conventions and sometimes meet dorama fans there, but they're always at least 320km/220miles away, so yeah, it's tough ^^;;;

ptexpress
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 9th, '05, 01:43

Post by ptexpress » Feb 5th, '06, 08:45

So, I'm moving to the Bay Area next week. Would anyone want to hang out?

User avatar
diOdio
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 11th, '05, 23:31
Location: san francisco

Post by diOdio » Feb 5th, '06, 19:08

ptexpress wrote:So, I'm moving to the Bay Area next week. Would anyone want to hang out?
bay area is the best!

User avatar
DataSpy
Posts: 35
Joined: Nov 29th, '05, 18:00
Location: USA, IL
Contact:

Post by DataSpy » Feb 7th, '06, 02:57

I'm looking to start a real life drama with someone :), the cast is me and some caring, sweet female that will easily misunderstand me to make things interesting.

Interests
Asian Drama (of course)
Anime
Computers
Japan
Workingout
Nature

I'm 26 about 5'8 and 175lbs I'm not the hottest guy in the world but I'm pretty good looking (I'd go out with me).

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Feb 7th, '06, 03:17

Let me follow up on this one too... Just cause DataSpy did it...

Interests:

Asian Drama (of course) & Computers
Anime: Sometimes if its well drawn
Japan: if I ever make it out the door to go buy a ticket.

Workingout, is consisting to 90% of moving my index finger over the scroll wheel and the thumb on the track ball roller. A regular mouse simply puts to much strain on my otherwise very skinny arms. Sometimes I even go out during the day time, but normally only to buy cigarettes, at which time I should wear two pairs of sunglasses not to have my eyes melt in the excesive light.

Nature, restricts itself together with the chapter of religion, to something limited to my most humble indignated smirk, closer resembling a "I-Wish-to-write-a-haiku"-look on my face, while watching the slowly dying plant in the corner of my office. Contemplating the buddhist saying that everything is forever changing.

If anyone can complicate me more, it would be fun to see, more as a resource for a potential study at the medical university less than three blocks away from my present location. Although, who knows, it could be fun.
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

User avatar
Xnite
Posts: 55
Joined: Feb 6th, '04, 03:24
Location: Houston, TX

Post by Xnite » Feb 7th, '06, 03:21

I think drama ruin me. All those pretty girls and their interesting love triangles. Now I'm looking at for a cute girl who a) I have to fight some guy off for, b) who's playing hard to get, c) dying of an illness. Hopefully I find the b type. Oh well we'll see what happens in my life. :-)

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 776
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 7th, '06, 03:37

Xnite wrote:I think drama ruin me. All those pretty girls and their interesting love triangles. Now I'm looking at for a cute girl who a) I have to fight some guy off for, b) who's playing hard to get, c) dying of an illness. Hopefully I find the b type. Oh well we'll see what happens in my life. :-)
:lol Me too, now i'm looking for a guys who [A] is handsome and a heir to a hotel business wants to make a marriage contract with some conditions [C] will do anything for the girl they love... I'm seeing typy A as pretty tempting, but i would definitly go for type C. :P
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
Xnite
Posts: 55
Joined: Feb 6th, '04, 03:24
Location: Houston, TX

Post by Xnite » Feb 8th, '06, 02:25

I think type a is impossible now and days. type c you might run into a stalker very easily. besides how can you tell its not obsession but truly love. Now type b is always interesting and fun, but where are you going to find a guy like that? I say look out for type d) a guy who saves you when you're in desperate need. Those are the keepers.

User avatar
kookieazn
Posts: 86
Joined: Nov 15th, '05, 02:24
Location: Arizona, USA

Post by kookieazn » Feb 8th, '06, 02:35

hi!!! im 19 (turning 20 in may)/f/arizona. looking for a cute guy who will make me laugh and that likes to workout!!! :D but can also the a lazy bum like myself!!!!

ps: no smoking!!!! :crazy:

User avatar
Bamyi
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 24th, '06, 22:54
Location: Denver, San Jose, USA

Post by Bamyi » Feb 8th, '06, 07:04

kookieazn wrote:hi!!! im 19 (turning 20 in may)/f/arizona. looking for a cute guy who will make me laugh and that likes to workout!!! :D but can also the a lazy bum like myself!!!!

ps: no smoking!!!! :crazy:
Too bad you're not in CO! Then again, I'm too cute for most girls.
8)

-Bamyi ( Sleeps with a night light not cause I'm afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of me :evil: )

Sev
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 8th, '06, 07:38

Post by Sev » Feb 8th, '06, 07:46

Athaclena42 wrote:Well, I've always wanted to find someone who likes asian dramas as much as I do, but I don't know of anyone in my general area of the country (USA). Anyway, 22/f/USA (DE/PA).

I'm in school here and studying psychology and criminal justice. I hope to go to law school at some point and have a really fun life. Actually, I've been meaning to try to learn Korean, and I found this site that I look at when I have time: http://www.interedu.go.kr/indexe.html Someone's probably already posted about this site, but I thought it was cool...and free.

I know some Italian, German, and I studied Latin for three years...but no one speaks that, so it doesn't really count.

Anyway, good luck to everyone on here finding someone....
Hey, Newark Delaware..

I use to go to school there. University of Delaware in my freshman year.

User avatar
Bamyi
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 24th, '06, 22:54
Location: Denver, San Jose, USA

Post by Bamyi » Feb 8th, '06, 07:53

^^^Are you still in that area. If so, what are you waiting for, pm her and hold her hand!

-Bamyi (When I do push up, I don't push myself up, I push the Earth down :party: )

User avatar
goota
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 8th, '06, 10:07
Location: California

Post by goota » Feb 12th, '06, 02:43

lol these kind of threads always creep me out, anyways, if you look hard enough out in the REAL world, youll definitely find someone for you, you gotta give it all you got, and not hide behind a computer screen and keyboard. If you have confidence in yourself, others will have confidence in you.

putting yourself out on the internet is just too freaky for me i guess. I guess i just like face-face interaction more.

(I realize this post can sound kinda jerky, but that is not my intention)

User avatar
simple_gurl
Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 12th, '06, 06:00
Location: canada

Post by simple_gurl » Feb 12th, '06, 06:18

xKiMix wrote:
Xnite wrote:I think drama ruin me. All those pretty girls and their interesting love triangles. Now I'm looking at for a cute girl who a) I have to fight some guy off for, b) who's playing hard to get, c) dying of an illness. Hopefully I find the b type. Oh well we'll see what happens in my life. :-)
:lol Me too, now i'm looking for a guys who [A] is handsome and a heir to a hotel business wants to make a marriage contract with some conditions [C] will do anything for the girl they love... I'm seeing typy A as pretty tempting, but i would definitly go for type C. :P


lol yea.....i agree with xKiMix

but yeah.....17/f/canada :|

User avatar
ryuushin
Posts: 24
Joined: Sep 16th, '04, 00:57
Location: Toronto Canada

Post by ryuushin » Feb 15th, '06, 18:18

lol all the dreamy dramatic and melodramatic events.. too bad those rarely happen in the real world.. but i must say its happened before.. well happened to me and my friends... though i wouldn't consider mine to be happy but moremore tragic.

Who knows though, there's plenty of people here.. especially asian and drama lovers.. but i do wonder what kind of people are out there.. and the asian culture has expanded to the westerners

TORONTO!!!! best place to be
........____@@@____........
.,_____//____?_____\______
(o------Ryuu (L) Anime------O)
-`--(@)======+======(@)--'

User avatar
simple_gurl
Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 12th, '06, 06:00
Location: canada

Post by simple_gurl » Feb 15th, '06, 20:24

your from toronto???? hhahhaha me too

s0l1dsn8k3
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 10th, '06, 03:48
Location: Canada

Post by s0l1dsn8k3 » Feb 15th, '06, 21:09

oh ... do I see a hook up here? It might be a first on this board ...

Densha and Hermes ... moe!!!






btw ... me Toronto also!

User avatar
ryuushin
Posts: 24
Joined: Sep 16th, '04, 00:57
Location: Toronto Canada

Post by ryuushin » Feb 16th, '06, 01:24

s0l1dsn8k3 wrote:oh ... do I see a hook up here? It might be a first on this board ...

Densha and Hermes ... moe!!!






btw ... me Toronto also!

ah sou desu ne..

i think thats what 4 people from toronto heh..

and gomen still dealing with my currently relationship .. so no densha and hermes anytime soon lol..

Though that series really did help me with my relationship i think??

well we just have to wait and see

so eto.. sjb2i9nm5u23p lol... what part of toronto you in.. because i know people say toronto but even though they say toronto its like pickering, hamilton, london, kitchener and etc.. lol
........____@@@____........
.,_____//____?_____\______
(o------Ryuu (L) Anime------O)
-`--(@)======+======(@)--'

s0l1dsn8k3
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 10th, '06, 03:48
Location: Canada

Post by s0l1dsn8k3 » Feb 16th, '06, 16:34

ryuushin wrote:what part of toronto you in.. because i know people say toronto but even though they say toronto its like pickering, hamilton, london, kitchener and etc.. lol
I used to live in Scarborough, but now live just 2 km north of Steeles. I consider myself close enough to be called that I live in Torontob :thumright:

heri0n
Posts: 5
Joined: May 24th, '05, 13:25
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Post by heri0n » Feb 20th, '06, 19:09

im in toronto too!!
although my hometown/parents house is hamilton and school is waterloo
im just here for co-op..
haha ij ust finished watching densha otoko.. funny stuff

User avatar
Xnite
Posts: 55
Joined: Feb 6th, '04, 03:24
Location: Houston, TX

Post by Xnite » Feb 21st, '06, 01:41

Everyone is in toronto. What so fun in toronto? Does it have a big asian community?

GhstDreamer
Posts: 229
Joined: Dec 8th, '03, 01:15
Location: In Kant's Transcendental Mind

Post by GhstDreamer » Feb 21st, '06, 01:51

Xnite wrote:Everyone is in toronto. What so fun in toronto? Does it have a big asian community?
An unbelievably huge asian community - especially a Chinese one and they're all gathered at Pacific Mall...lol...I love going to TO because of that since I come from a town with very little Asians or diversity for that matter.
Image

User avatar
ryuushin
Posts: 24
Joined: Sep 16th, '04, 00:57
Location: Toronto Canada

Post by ryuushin » Feb 21st, '06, 04:05

GhstDreamer wrote:
Xnite wrote:Everyone is in toronto. What so fun in toronto? Does it have a big asian community?
An unbelievably huge asian community - especially a Chinese one and they're all gathered at Pacific Mall...lol...I love going to TO because of that since I come from a town with very little Asians or diversity for that matter.

The only thing is these gang wars are getting really annoying chin vs viets

and sometimes cambo's vs all

other then that toronto is fun because of the HUGE asian community .. most clubs are asian organized and stuff ..
........____@@@____........
.,_____//____?_____\______
(o------Ryuu (L) Anime------O)
-`--(@)======+======(@)--'

User avatar
Spike23
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 9th, '04, 16:21
Location: LAND OF CARROTS

Post by Spike23 » Feb 21st, '06, 04:28

simple_gurl wrote:your from toronto???? hhahhaha me too
Haha so many ppl from Toronto me too
North York region
21/m

User avatar
whisperss_57
Posts: 206
Joined: Nov 21st, '05, 00:14
Location: Canada

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 21st, '06, 04:30

scarborough of toronto, or i used to now i live in london lol but i have many frquent trips to toronto.. ^_~
Image
Image

scott12199
Posts: 302
Joined: Feb 25th, '05, 01:13
Location: Somewhere in California

Post by scott12199 » Feb 21st, '06, 04:31

45/m/single... looking for a love triangle

User avatar
dana
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 10th, '04, 05:40

Post by dana » Feb 21st, '06, 04:32

hi..... nICE meeting all the girls/boys or women/men.... You guys sound interesting. :D
My name is Dana. Major in Child Development. Now living in CALIFORNIA.. Love to be around kids... Love Asain movies. Love to read Manga. Love to exercise. Love to be your friends.. :lol
[img][/img]
If someone talks to you for hours, don't assume they like you.
They might just like talking.

User avatar
Bamyi
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 24th, '06, 22:54
Location: Denver, San Jose, USA

Post by Bamyi » Feb 21st, '06, 08:01

^^^^ Where about in California?

-Bamyi (I lost my virginity before my dad)

User avatar
evil_lil_senshi
Posts: 21
Joined: Feb 12th, '06, 20:07
Location: MI, USA
Contact:

Post by evil_lil_senshi » Feb 21st, '06, 08:26

[delurk] Do you know what surprises me the most is how many males there are who enjoy asian dramas. I mean, I was surprised how many belong to this forum. Well then maybe not...I heard a lot of men are attracted to asian women. For their looks and for their demeanor. [/delurk]
Image
Currently Seeding: The Rose, Long Love Letter & Kamisama, Mou Sukoshi Dake

User avatar
dana
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 10th, '04, 05:40

Post by dana » Feb 21st, '06, 08:56

In LA.... :lol
[img][/img]
If someone talks to you for hours, don't assume they like you.
They might just like talking.

User avatar
Bamyi
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 24th, '06, 22:54
Location: Denver, San Jose, USA

Post by Bamyi » Feb 21st, '06, 09:09

dana wrote:In LA.... :lol
I will be in that area in two weeks. Can't wait!

-Bamyi ( If I were to use drugs, drugs will get addicted to me 8) )

User avatar
dana
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 10th, '04, 05:40

Post by dana » Feb 21st, '06, 18:58

LA is a fun place to visit... :D
[img][/img]
If someone talks to you for hours, don't assume they like you.
They might just like talking.

noriko_kawada
Posts: 23
Joined: Nov 3rd, '05, 09:11

Post by noriko_kawada » Feb 21st, '06, 19:17

Do you thing this works? Ok, anyway, 22/f/kawasaki

User avatar
horndogbuddhist
Posts: 245
Joined: Dec 11th, '05, 19:35
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by horndogbuddhist » Feb 21st, '06, 19:32

strang thing for me was that I had a gf who turned me on to this web site for live action dramas (with Hana Yori Dango) but soon that relationship fell apart due to my dumbA**...point being that this site rocks and hope to meet other people who feel the same way.

User avatar
Kazuko
Posts: 13
Joined: May 7th, '05, 19:21

Post by Kazuko » Feb 21st, '06, 19:37

Hi everyone! Im half Japanese half Vietnamese and live in Europe.
Nice to meet u guyz :-)

dorobo
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 4th, '05, 05:56
Location: Markham, Ontario

Post by dorobo » Feb 24th, '06, 05:17

Hello i am chinese male, singaporean, 16 , livin in markham,ontario
ilove to watch anime and drama
i listen to jpop

User avatar
Zeretual
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 17th, '06, 01:01
Location: UCLA- Hometown- Bakersfield - Middle of No Where

Post by Zeretual » Feb 24th, '06, 07:04

Hello just wana say hi, I am viet living in LA

User avatar
dawongsta
Posts: 4
Joined: May 22nd, '05, 05:03
Location: Anaheim, California, U.S.A., North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy?
Contact:

Post by dawongsta » Feb 24th, '06, 07:20

evil_lil_senshi wrote:[delurk] Do you know what surprises me the most is how many males there are who enjoy asian dramas. I mean, I was surprised how many belong to this forum. Well then maybe not...I heard a lot of men are attracted to asian women. For their looks and for their demeanor. [/delurk]
LOL?o.O xD lol its not always about the women...it can be about the men too...LOL JK! xD umm actually some dramas are not "drama"tic. Some are comedy too, especially jdramas(gokusen,gokusen2,trick,hana yori dango, gto, lunch queen, etc.) so yea haha just wanted to point that out. ^^

hmm what else. Oh yeah. Hi, my name is da"Wong"sta, also known as "turkey", "wongman", etc. I am very VERY veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery RaNdOm~ I am 17, male, single, (anaheim,CA), did i mention i am a male and SINGLE? :D :P :lol :w00t:

O :goggle: kkk.......... :whistling: haha ok peace~ :lol

User avatar
kookieazn
Posts: 86
Joined: Nov 15th, '05, 02:24
Location: Arizona, USA

Post by kookieazn » Feb 24th, '06, 07:24

dawongsta wrote: did i mention i am a male and SINGLE?
wow no one would have guessed you were single posting at this forum!! lol jk!!! nothing wrong with being single i am too :wub:
currently watching: my girl, fashion 70!!!! :wub:
currently reading: Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin
currently falling 4: DBSK and Super Junior

User avatar
dawongsta
Posts: 4
Joined: May 22nd, '05, 05:03
Location: Anaheim, California, U.S.A., North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy?
Contact:

^-^

Post by dawongsta » Feb 26th, '06, 03:24

kookieazn wrote:
dawongsta wrote: did i mention i am a male and SINGLE?
wow no one would have guessed you were single posting at this forum!! lol jk!!! nothing wrong with being single i am too :wub:
haha~ :P

By the way. Sweet spy is pretty good xP. though i expected to see "koala" fight like that one demon girl *shivers*

As for choon hyang isnt it also known as "sassy girl 2005" ? That was AWESOME :)


haha ok bye~

lavender880327
Posts: 23
Joined: Dec 15th, '05, 19:28
Location: Malaysia

Post by lavender880327 » Feb 28th, '06, 09:07

hey guyz... im Lavender n im turning 18 in a month time.......
im from M'sia n still single....
but i prefer to make frenz from other country then find the love one in forum.....

suparstarx
Posts: 39
Joined: Mar 5th, '04, 07:17

Post by suparstarx » Feb 28th, '06, 09:30

This is quite possibly one of the most depressing thread topics I've never seen on here......











.....21/m/nyc... j/k

though I wouldn't mind having some more friends to chit-chat with on AIM. sane name as my forum name.

lavenderchan
Posts: 67
Joined: Feb 24th, '06, 23:39
Location: United States

Post by lavenderchan » Mar 3rd, '06, 01:42

26/f/ columbus, ohio, usa,. the most recent thing that i done is download jpop music and koren and listen to at work. It sure helps me get through the day. :-)

User avatar
Xnite
Posts: 55
Joined: Feb 6th, '04, 03:24
Location: Houston, TX

Post by Xnite » Mar 3rd, '06, 03:59

What kind of work do you do and who are you currently listening to?

lavenderchan
Posts: 67
Joined: Feb 24th, '06, 23:39
Location: United States

Post by lavenderchan » Mar 4th, '06, 04:55

I work for the government. I'm in housing. I am currently listening to the ost from tenou tengu, sousei no aquarion, it started with a kiss, inuyasha, bleach. I really have just been listing to japanese music but I really like koren music that I have come acrossed. I wish I could remeber the names of the artist but I forget. I have alot of american groups I listen to as well. The first japanese song that hooked me was from full moon. How about yourself.

User avatar
Xnite
Posts: 55
Joined: Feb 6th, '04, 03:24
Location: Houston, TX

Post by Xnite » Mar 4th, '06, 07:05

hmmm....me I'm listening to Boa's new album I think and its pretty good. I'm also listening to Hyori's Dark Angel cd but I don't like it much. I should start listening to anime ost because they have some of the best songs. I like J alot. I think she is a very versatile singer. I think I like Slayers or Neon Genesis theme songs and listen to them on my mp3 player. I like Beck OST and I thinks thats why I enjoyed the anime so much. Its funny, I enjoy listening to drama OST to relive some of the special moments in the series. Like when a certain song comes on its reminds me of some happy or sad event in the series. I could go on an on but I guess I like alot of music. :-)

User avatar
kookieazn
Posts: 86
Joined: Nov 15th, '05, 02:24
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: ^-^

Post by kookieazn » Mar 4th, '06, 07:17

dawongsta wrote:
kookieazn wrote:
dawongsta wrote: did i mention i am a male and SINGLE?
wow no one would have guessed you were single posting at this forum!! lol jk!!! nothing wrong with being single i am too :wub:
haha~ :P

By the way. Sweet spy is pretty good xP. though i expected to see "koala" fight like that one demon girl *shivers*

As for choon hyang isnt it also known as "sassy girl 2005" ? That was AWESOME :)


haha ok bye~
right now i am at the end of" sassy girl" its pretty good. i like it anyways. its actually really cool to see guys into kdramas and etc. everyone always makes fun of me for watching them. i dont know why?? :blink
currently watching: my girl, fashion 70!!!! :wub:
currently reading: Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin
currently falling 4: DBSK and Super Junior

tharealest209
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 4th, '06, 07:57
Location: Stockton, Ca

Post by tharealest209 » Mar 4th, '06, 08:47

What up, im 20 half cambodian n chinese, not lookin for love but to find a friend to share my experience with..........wait that dont sound right, i meant to find sumone who be my buddy and show me around dis place. thank u very much.

User avatar
Yukiko_Chan
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 10th, '06, 20:50
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Post by Yukiko_Chan » Mar 17th, '06, 19:31

Hmm...an online relationship..will that even work?! I hope it does. Here goes-------------->
Umm, I don't really know what to say. All I know is that I sure as hell don't want to be in a relationship :(
I can't afford to get hurt again, but I do want to get to know some people and possibly become very good friends. ^_^

I'm a 15 year old female who lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I really want to get to know more people because I've been closing myself from the outside world for quite some time now. I have interests in:
*Photography, Sports, Anime, Dramas/Movies, Music, Cooking, Traveling...
I would really love to meet people who are willing and comfortable enough to talk about anything with me. I would like to come out of my shell now...I don't really have the courage to introduce myself to people because I get intimidated, nervous, and embarrassed...I'm hoping that someone is kind enough to be friends with a person like me. And I apologize for sounding dumb and corny...

User avatar
dEvIlDuDe
Posts: 60
Joined: Nov 9th, '05, 02:23
Location: 916 CA

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Mar 18th, '06, 00:52

It be CooL to try and hang with d-addicts ppl near the 916 / SF area prolly vid games / mall cruisin to go find chix hehe.. I can do the driving hehe

Moenyc2000
Posts: 88
Joined: Jan 25th, '05, 05:17
Location: NY

Post by Moenyc2000 » Mar 18th, '06, 10:51

Online realationships are soo Wierd :blink . I tried it a couple times, and met one chick in person a while ago liek 4 yrs.. Shes was kool, but feel in love with me instantly. So that was a bit creepy. im jsut a lazy person when it comes to dating, and all the girls i meet in bars and clubs think im conceited (they say I have that conceited , im too good for you look, go figure ). :unsure: Oh yeah, 21/m/nyc/single/
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

User avatar
Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 182
Joined: Oct 27th, '05, 07:11
Location: Marseille, France

Post by Le Piaf » Mar 18th, '06, 11:17

I thought this link could be useful for some of you...
http://www.frappr.com/daddicts

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 18th, '06, 15:38

i am sort of in the same boat here. I am always trying to find someone who doesn't hate drama and anime but actually have a heart or interest for it. however, it seems not many of those type goes to my school. Either they are really nerdy or they just disdain about the whole Japanese culture stuff. I mean come on... it's been there forever. >.> ignorant people.
anyways, why don't we setup some kind of IRC for this?
wouldn't it be better than this sporadic response thread rite?

habys
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 25th, '06, 19:56
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by habys » Mar 18th, '06, 17:18

hi, i'm 24/m living near atlanta
new people to hang out with is always cool! most of my friends aren't into doramas.. :| so someone to watch with would be interesting!

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 18th, '06, 18:26

habys wrote:hi, i'm 24/m living near atlanta
new people to hang out with is always cool! most of my friends aren't into doramas.. :| so someone to watch with would be interesting!
just curious, which one are you in your signature. Or are you actually in it at all :roll

habys
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 25th, '06, 19:56
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by habys » Mar 19th, '06, 05:00

yeah thats me and my friend. we are not serious, though.

i hate to sound like some ad in a paper, but im looking for a japanese girl to help me study if it interests you, or to just have fun. mata ne

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 05:04

:lol :lol
1 stone strikes 2 birds rite?
haha nice man
but i don't think any girl will come forward that blant..
good luck though.

btw where is the F4 crew?!??!?

habys
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 25th, '06, 19:56
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by habys » Mar 19th, '06, 05:06

oh and im a guy,,,so i'm not the girl sitting on me :roll

User avatar
chinatown
Posts: 11
Joined: Mar 19th, '06, 05:16

Post by chinatown » Mar 19th, '06, 05:23

it's all males in here any chick that venture into this post better watchout :blink

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 14:55

hehe
isn't lavender a girl?
but then it's sorta weird to be talking to all guys... but i think most d-addicts members are guys just like any other forum. :unsure:

User avatar
SlightlyTempted
Posts: 42
Joined: Feb 28th, '06, 23:21
Location: USA

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 19th, '06, 15:09

Interesting if anyone does hook up.

well I'll shock someone people or maybe not anywayz am Iraqi.....living in the USA 19/F.......it's
so weird I don't know anyone who likes Asian dramas/manga beside myself......am so addicted to
asian culture and everything about it..........and I guess other's find it odd that am so into drama's that I can't even understand but oh well thanx to here.......there are subs and if not I watch anywayz...and figure things out.....lol.....:) good luck to u guys.....:P
Obsession:♡ Matsumoto Jun ♡ He Jun Xiang ♡ Joo Ji Hoon ♡ Kim Jung Hoon ♡ Kim Sung Soo ♡ Image

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 15:14

SlightlyTempted wrote:Interesting if anyone does hook up.

well I'll shock someone people or maybe not anywayz am Iraqi.....living in the USA 19/F.......it's
so weird I don't know anyone who likes Asian dramas/manga beside myself......am so addicted to
asian culture and everything about it..........and I guess other's find it odd that am so into drama's that I can't even understand but oh well thanx to here.......there are subs and if not I watch anywayz...and figure things out.....lol.....:) good luck to u guys.....:P
hehe
that's the spirit!!! watch it even if u can't understand ^_^
things will start making sense after a while :D
should we start leaving aim sn or something? because this drop posting is pretty meaningless.. >.> :scratch:

User avatar
SlightlyTempted
Posts: 42
Joined: Feb 28th, '06, 23:21
Location: USA

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 19th, '06, 15:17

pwner4once wrote:
SlightlyTempted wrote:Interesting if anyone does hook up.

well I'll shock someone people or maybe not anywayz am Iraqi.....living in the USA 19/F.......it's
so weird I don't know anyone who likes Asian dramas/manga beside myself......am so addicted to
asian culture and everything about it..........and I guess other's find it odd that am so into drama's that I can't even understand but oh well thanx to here.......there are subs and if not I watch anywayz...and figure things out.....lol.....:) good luck to u guys.....:P
hehe
that's the spirit!!! watch it even if u can't understand ^_^
things will start making sense after a while :D
should we start leaving aim sn or something? because this drop posting is pretty meaningless.. >.> :scratch:
For sure lol........^_^ & if they don't make sense I still watch away :mrgreen: :wub:

yeah people should start to......has anyone yet hooked up or
is talking already :unsure:
Obsession:♡ Matsumoto Jun ♡ He Jun Xiang ♡ Joo Ji Hoon ♡ Kim Jung Hoon ♡ Kim Sung Soo ♡ Image

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 15:19

err... don't think so. but then u never know... lol aim me if u want. linux886. currently online lol

User avatar
SlightlyTempted
Posts: 42
Joined: Feb 28th, '06, 23:21
Location: USA

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 19th, '06, 15:23

pwner4once wrote:err... don't think so. but then u never know... lol aim me if u want. linux886. currently online lol
lol.....mine is foreverkiss2004 *don't know why the hell that was the
only name I could think of but anywayz......gotta download aim
cuz I barely use aim lol :mrgreen: :wub:
Obsession:♡ Matsumoto Jun ♡ He Jun Xiang ♡ Joo Ji Hoon ♡ Kim Jung Hoon ♡ Kim Sung Soo ♡ Image

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 15:24

:lol :lol
haha so what do u use? or you simply ignore the IM industry? :glare:

User avatar
SlightlyTempted
Posts: 42
Joined: Feb 28th, '06, 23:21
Location: USA

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 19th, '06, 15:30

pwner4once wrote::lol :lol
haha so what do u use? or you simply ignore the IM industry? :glare:
in a way yes.....like 30 or so of my friends are on there and
i barely go on to talk to them....but MSN is my fav :mrgreen:
Obsession:♡ Matsumoto Jun ♡ He Jun Xiang ♡ Joo Ji Hoon ♡ Kim Jung Hoon ♡ Kim Sung Soo ♡ Image

User avatar
pwner4once
Posts: 465
Joined: Sep 6th, '05, 01:49
Location: Unite States
Contact:

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 15:33

haha i use all of them. from aim, msn and yahoo
well my msn is linux886@hotmail.com
lol have u used Window LIve Messenger? it looks a little bit better than the old window messenger

User avatar
SlightlyTempted
Posts: 42
Joined: Feb 28th, '06, 23:21
Location: USA

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 19th, '06, 15:38

pwner4once wrote:haha i use all of them. from aim, msn and yahoo
well my msn is linux886@hotmail.com
lol have u used Window LIve Messenger? it looks a little bit better than the old window messenger
the Beta one? :unsure:
I dont use aim much or yahoo especially
hate yahoo.......thx for the msn I'll add u :mrgreen:

I have the beta one since I had to download everything over
cuz of damn computer crashing :-(
Obsession:♡ Matsumoto Jun ♡ He Jun Xiang ♡ Joo Ji Hoon ♡ Kim Jung Hoon ♡ Kim Sung Soo ♡ Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest