Are you in love or not at all?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Mika_Ai

Post by Mika_Ai » Nov 22nd, '05, 07:05

In love? yes :wub: , but to chicken to confess :-( . Scared of been turn down :cry:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 22nd, '05, 09:18

Mika_Ai wrote:In love? yes :wub: , but to chicken to confess :-( . Scared of been turn down :cry:
Mika_Ai-chan, those who don't try anything, does not have anything. But I think it's better to date and build your relationship on solid grounds before confessing (but don't take too long to confess lol)

Mika_Ai

Post by Mika_Ai » Nov 22nd, '05, 09:33

Jeremiah wrote:
Mika_Ai wrote:In love? yes :wub: , but to chicken to confess :-( . Scared of been turn down :cry:
Mika_Ai-chan, those who don't try anything, does not have anything. But I think it's better to date and build your relationship on solid grounds before confessing (but don't take too long to confess lol)
ok...I'll try Ur advise, thanks for the support :D

DougFunnieee

Post by DougFunnieee » Nov 22nd, '05, 09:46

Haha.. yeah.. currently not in love, but I experienced my first love last year through the first half of this year. I'll tell my story later.

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Nov 22nd, '05, 09:50

Yes I'm in love :wub: I've been with my bf for about 6 years now. He's my best friend and definetly my soul mate.

Love will come find you eventually if you're not trying to find it. I always say that you shouldn't go find love; do your own thing for yourself and one day it'll kick you breathless unexpectally.

Caspian

Post by Caspian » Nov 22nd, '05, 15:56

Love, I think I am in it o-o

But, I dunno ^^ I said it way to early to my gf of about ~6 months technically, 3 months "legally" xD. Love huurrttsss though. I only see her once a week. So like, in class, it's a pretty bad pain in your heart. Like it's going to just collapse. When I don't get to see her, or haven't talked to her ina while =X If it wasn't mutual, it would probably be a creepy obssession. But it's mutual so we're good =D

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Nov 22nd, '05, 20:37

Yup currently in love but purely single sided.
Dont think will look for another girl in a loooong time.

saii06

Post by saii06 » Nov 22nd, '05, 21:04

I'm not in love, but more like, head over heel for someone special. It upset me because he left back to korea last week earlier then I thought and he left a letter saying how much he liked me since the first time he saw me in the car. He said if things are okay in Korea he plan to come back to america and stay here =). The thing is, I'm not a long distance type of person, but I'm willing to wait for him. If all goes well, and he comes back, we might just take our relationship to gf and bf :-)

Howard_Phillips_Lovecraft

Post by Howard_Phillips_Lovecraft » Nov 22nd, '05, 21:32

I would like to be in love, but... she don't loves me... :cry: :cry: :cry:

TE QUIERO MONICA, DATE POR ENTERADA...

Avelyn

Post by Avelyn » Nov 22nd, '05, 21:49

I would like to be in love, but... she don't loves me...
I'm sorry to hear that. You could always kidnap her until she truly understands your love for her.

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » Nov 22nd, '05, 21:53

I'm in love with the greatest guy. I'm super lucky <3

Oh yeah, and he loves me back. Hooory!

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 22nd, '05, 22:23

I'm in love... ^^
With my boyfriend for about 4 years now... ^^
He's just the greatest guy on this planet!!! ^^

... but one thing that I never can do... Is saying Sorry... :-(
I'm sometimes quite terrible.. and also bad to him. And in the end, I can't say sorry, though I really want to say it.

*sigh*
But he still loves me alot!! ^___^
Yeah!!! :cheers:

iki

Post by iki » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:38

sadly i'm not in love. but i'm sort of together with a girl who is (and with me, no less). sometimes i wish i did love her ... :-(

and Karo:
it's good to be with someone who loves you so much they'll swallow their pride, but it's also good to do that for someone else, i'd like to think so anyway.

(sorry, it's cold and rainy and depressing here ...)

(and i'm new to d-addicts, so this is my first post. yay!)

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 23rd, '05, 00:56

i wonder why some peeps here felt really SAD when in love. :scratch:

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Nov 23rd, '05, 01:19

pRincEton giRL wrote:i wonder why some peeps here felt really SAD when in love. :scratch:
judging from the post b4 yours, I'm guessing it's because it's not really love, those sad peeps are just with someone for the sake of being with someone...but then again what's love anyway.

gyahahah that was deep :mrgreen:

zhou

Post by zhou » Nov 23rd, '05, 02:10

Was very much in love, but she hurt me and we broke up almost a year ago...

Finally got over her after 4 months, but still not ready yet to love again (or maybe i haven't found someone that i could love yet :scratch:)

jyrds

Post by jyrds » Nov 23rd, '05, 17:01

Ive been in love since yr 7. Now that I'm in 1st year of uni, I am still in love. Bad thing is, its a one-sided love. And over the years my experiences show me that it probably wasn't love at all. :(

panda28

Post by panda28 » Nov 24th, '05, 00:59

Love is a game and i don't want to play..

ladym

Post by ladym » Nov 24th, '05, 15:03

Ok ..may i ask something?
what means love?
well i dont know i never been in love but i felt the chimistry twice..my ex..and now my next boyfriend..LOL

but still i dont know what love means :scratch:

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Nov 24th, '05, 15:34

i got to involved with this girl that she was playin mind games with me, found out she didnt breakup with the other person so i knew that it was best to back off b4 i get really emotionally involved...

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Nov 24th, '05, 17:35

that is an interesting topic.

I mean love is difficult to definte. *grimly amused since this is a topic i once discussed with a male friend*

Love can be seen as geniune or just plainly lust. Since if one says they love a person, does it mean they love them truely or is it merely they love the idea of being in love?
Another question would be is geniune or a love based on lust? Lust is often mistaken for love and also often the person mistakes love for admiration.

I haven't been in "love" just yet. so.. sorry if I say something out of line.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 25th, '05, 00:38

surrealistic-destiny wrote:that is an interesting topic.

I mean love is difficult to definte. *grimly amused since this is a topic i once discussed with a male friend*

Love can be seen as geniune or just plainly lust. Since if one says they love a person, does it mean they love them truely or is it merely they love the idea of being in love?
Another question would be is geniune or a love based on lust? Lust is often mistaken for love and also often the person mistakes love for admiration.

I haven't been in "love" just yet. so.. sorry if I say something out of line.
actually that's one of the many questions we seek to find. we can hardly define love once never tried. we dont know the person's instinct or motive right on you whether he/she is telling the truth but mind you, we mankind have our own instincts, when we love we believe even all sorts of lies. that's why i define love as a sort of hurting and a lesson to persevere on your future holds. so to play safe guys, we should be very careful for the love ones we choose, it takes a long process to get a person totally hooked on you. it's a mere challenge also for ourselves on how we handle those kinda things when it starts to divulge in our lives. i can advise yah to just go with the flow, just take its norm and dont give everything without leaving something for yourself either. take it as a challenge because nobody really knows what was written on the books of our future but only fate can tell. we may have gone on the wrong ones but that's a lesson we look forward to on our future. and that's we call life.. life that's full of challenges and perhaps obstacles that we ought to know and believe to find us means to live here on earth. cheer up and discover the uncertainties and unleash. :cheers:

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 25th, '05, 01:11

same as zhou :roll i was very much in love with this guy and after 2 years of knowin him i thought he was still one great guy.... till we actually got into a relationship... and broke up after one month... he hurt me so much bc it was all a game to him.... and wat a jerk he was to come back to me now n try to get back w me... if any1 has seen "my name is kim sam soon", this guy is just the same as sam soon's exbf who broke up w her on xmas eve :lol
now i dont think true love exists anymore :glare: only lust n a desire to be w sm1 so u wont feel lonely... i guess i wont be able to fall in luv again... becuz if i do it ll just be lust... or if i do luv sm1 truly, i prob ll end up gettin hurt again...
i often wish the kind of love masumi has for maya in Glass mask could happen to me...

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Nov 25th, '05, 19:50

hmmm!!! I'll get back to this topic later....got to run....time is running out .....some shopping before I go to work....

dana

Post by dana » Nov 26th, '05, 11:10

Love....I don't know but i guess if you are in love this may give you a clue.

Are You In Love With Someone?

1. When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person.
But when that special someone is not around, you might look around to find them.
At that moment, you are in love.

2. Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh,
your eyes and attention might go only to that special someone.
Then, you are in love.

3. Although that special someone was supposed to have called you long back, to let you know of their safe arrival,
your phone is quiet.
You are desperately waiting for the call!
At that moment, you are in love.

4. If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from
that special someone than other many long e-mails,
you are in love.

5. When you find yourself as one who cannot erase all the
messages in your answering machine because of one message
from that special someone, you are in love.

6. When you get a coup! le of free movie tickets, you would
not hesitate to think of that special someone.
Then, you are in love.

7. You keep telling yourself, "that special someone is just a friend", but you realize that you can not avoid that person's special attraction. At that moment, you are in love.

8. While you are reading this page, if someone
appears in your mind,
then u are in love with that person.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Nov 27th, '05, 15:48

relationships are based on trial and error
how can you find true love or happiness if not trying it
are you better off alone instead of loving someone knowing youll get hurt
you wont feel love unless you get hurt and you wont get hurt i until you love
is a balance of life :)

i think im in love to someone here around daddict :wub:
i may not be her benoist tea but i will fill her cup :wub:

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Nov 27th, '05, 15:51

Never really really fall in love before so far...

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 27th, '05, 16:27

panda28 wrote:Love is a game and i don't want to play..
hahaha what you said made me laugh my ass off
nice :thumleft:

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 27th, '05, 16:28

DougFunnieee wrote:Haha.. yeah.. currently not in love, but I experienced my first love last year through the first half of this year. I'll tell my story later.
tell your story now
lol :whistling:

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Nov 27th, '05, 16:35

had several relationships b4, but i doubt it's love.
im a loveless, self-centred guy who's better off alone, i guess..

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 28th, '05, 01:05

iki wrote:sadly i'm not in love. but i'm sort of together with a girl who is (and with me, no less). sometimes i wish i did love her ... :-(

and Karo:
it's good to be with someone who loves you so much they'll swallow their pride, but it's also good to do that for someone else, i'd like to think so anyway.

(sorry, it's cold and rainy and depressing here ...)

(and i'm new to d-addicts, so this is my first post. yay!)
... Pride is bad thing sometimes. Mine is just horrible. next time... I'll say sorry!!!! That#s what I really want to do. ^^

And welcome here... ^^
... A friend of mine is in a similar situation. She is not in love... She just likes him, but it seems that he loves her. And she is going out with him. She says it's fun being with him and that's all about it...

cluelessfool

Post by cluelessfool » Nov 28th, '05, 06:14

am i in love? no, but somtimes it feels like it.
but i am still sorta crazy for this girl, though its slowly dyin.
why? cuz its been like 2 months since we ended and a month since i talked to her cuz i completely shut myself away from her.
i guess its hard when 2 people are crazy for one another, and one reason for it to end was cuz of bad timing. a lot of times i wish that we can be together again later on in life when the timing is "perfect", but things dont usually happen like that and realisticly its most likely over. sure is hard to move on when i constantly dream about the girl every week. LOL

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 29th, '05, 01:02

i'm crushing on someone who doesn't know i exist. that's okay. i think i would rather keep it this way because i'm not in love but i'm in love with the idea of being in love. watching all these movies and dramas, i have unrealistic expectations of what love is and how it should be. being a plain jane and all, i want a man to sweep me off my feet and i want happily ever after. if my crush were to like me back and things didn't turn out the way i wanted, i would be extremely disappointed. it's not gonna happen but not to worry, my dramas will keep me occupied. watching my fave characters fall in love is enough, for now at least.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 29th, '05, 01:35

anglvue wrote:i'm crushing on someone who doesn't know i exist. that's okay. i think i would rather keep it this way because i'm not in love but i'm in love with the idea of being in love. watching all these movies and dramas, i have unrealistic expectations of what love is and how it should be. being a plain jane and all, i want a man to sweep me off my feet and i want happily ever after. if my crush were to like me back and things didn't turn out the way i wanted, i would be extremely disappointed. it's not gonna happen but not to worry, my dramas will keep me occupied. watching my fave characters fall in love is enough, for now at least.
a lot of you guys have the same feelin like anglvue does but you wouldn't appreciate life and love and true happiness if you guys just depend on the flow of dramas... life isnt perfect afterall, we need to seek the mere reality of what life does. dramas are misleading in fact.. it is just a product of human imagination which is far-off reality.. it may happen to some but so rare and one of a kind. so guys find your own instincts, build your own path.. by then you would appreciate what truly love means... :-) :cheers:

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 01:50

pRincEton giRL wrote:
anglvue wrote:i'm crushing on someone who doesn't know i exist. that's okay. i think i would rather keep it this way because i'm not in love but i'm in love with the idea of being in love. watching all these movies and dramas, i have unrealistic expectations of what love is and how it should be. being a plain jane and all, i want a man to sweep me off my feet and i want happily ever after. if my crush were to like me back and things didn't turn out the way i wanted, i would be extremely disappointed. it's not gonna happen but not to worry, my dramas will keep me occupied. watching my fave characters fall in love is enough, for now at least.
a lot of you guys have the same feelin like anglvue does but you wouldn't appreciate life and love and true happiness if you guys just depend on the flow of dramas... life isnt perfect afterall, we need to seek the mere reality of what life does. dramas are misleading in fact.. it is just a product of human imagination which is far-off reality.. it may happen to some but so rare and one of a kind. so guys find your own instincts, build your own path.. by then you would appreciate what truly love means... :-) :cheers:
Oh man... same here.. With this japanese girl that doesn't know I exist. Just in love with "love" after so much dramas :wub: . She looks so much like that lead singer, Tomiko Van, from Do As Infinity. I barely found that out like... two days ago when I was watchin some music video by Do As infinity... I was like... omg... But that's not the point.. :offtopic:

Wish I can live in a life of fantasy... so beautiful at times.

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 01:52

Addition to...
I barely came out of dating like 5 months ago.. I liked her alot too.. But I guess things don't always go so well. She got with my friend =X THen I liked a nother girl and got the feeling out during summer.. She also got with my other friend... =X =X

Daisukimaru

Post by Daisukimaru » Nov 29th, '05, 01:55

i have a crush on this girl that i dated in elementry school but you really wouldnt call that dating. we never stopped liking eachother but one promblem she has a boyfriend -_- but its ok because they barly talk and there about to break up and thats where my chance COMES =]

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 29th, '05, 02:00

aNiX wrote:Addition to...
I barely came out of dating like 5 months ago.. I liked her alot too.. But I guess things don't always go so well. She got with my friend =X THen I liked a nother girl and got the feeling out during summer.. She also got with my other friend... =X =X
though... :-(

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Nov 29th, '05, 02:18

it seems like at least everyone knows what love is... I feel like a noob >_<

From my expereince, its all in theory anyways. However how do you know if your in love anyways? Is it merely being in thier presence that you feel uneasy? Or is there something else? I don't count crushes as bein in love, since I realised as I got older it was more of admiration for the person >__<

i get the feeling in dramas, they make it so easy...XS

alvy

Post by alvy » Nov 29th, '05, 02:20

Shinohara Ryoko, I love you. Please PM me. :wub:

Toda Naho, that goes for you too. Please be strict with me. You're so cute when you're being sardonic. :heart:

In real life...no love. Not even unhappy love, which would be better than nothing... :|

Well, at least I can artificially induce those emotions for short periods of time. Banzai Japan, for bringing me dorama and anime. Banzai! :cheers:

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 29th, '05, 02:22

surrealistic-destiny wrote:it seems like at least everyone knows what love is... I feel like a noob >_<

From my expereince, its all in theory anyways. However how do you know if your in love anyways? Is it merely being in thier presence that you feel uneasy? Or is there something else? I don't count crushes as bein in love, since I realised as I got older it was more of admiration for the person >__<

i get the feeling in dramas, they make it so easy...XS

Hum... I think that xhen you're in love, you're always thinking about the one you love... It's a melting bitween sadness and happiness... Hard to explain :P

AsianFreak

Post by AsianFreak » Nov 29th, '05, 02:47

Im not in love but i really looking for that special Asian girl out there thats maybe looking for me too. I dont know why i said maybe but hey im really trying to find my other half and i hope it could be an Asian girl maybe im asking for to much but hey you never know it could hapen. lol

For all of you that are not in Love Best of luck.

And for those that are in love Best of Wishes.

All of you take care and ill try and ill be waiting for that special someone.

Take care everyone.

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Nov 29th, '05, 03:10

ahh true true
I mean, having met this guy at a formal. We hit off great, well according to my friends. >>;; then 2 months down the track I was thinking of him, but when I think about it now. I don't even think about him. :unsure:

so I'm not sure if that can be called love <<;;

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 29th, '05, 03:29

AsianFreak wrote:Im not in love but i really looking for that special Asian girl out there thats maybe looking for me too. I dont know why i said maybe but hey im really trying to find my other half and i hope it could be an Asian girl maybe im asking for to much but hey you never know it could hapen. lol

For all of you that are not in Love Best of luck.

And for those that are in love Best of Wishes.

All of you take care and ill try and ill be waiting for that special someone.

Take care everyone.
hahaha *lol* :lol advertising huh?!! that's good in behalf. if you want there's a lot.. just visit the general discussion's thread entitled "Post your picture's thread!! post them! ".. a lot of pretty asian girls in there with their photoshots of themselves. that's all i can recommend. :thumright:

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 06:18

Sigh... Love can not be any closer than any drama we love to watch. Chances are like .001%. If you did... tell us right now! =X

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 29th, '05, 06:33

aNiX wrote:Sigh... Love can not be any closer than any drama we love to watch. Chances are like .001%. If you did... tell us right now! =X
CORRECT!! Exactly. that's far-off from reality. a lot of peeps are really hooked with these dramas specifically korean dramas. dont you know guys you were just a victim of 'human imaginations'.. by then you wouldnt appreciate much what truly life and love is without experiencing what was truly within. wake up guys. create your own identity.. by then who knows.. your life and love story would be much better than those we've seen on tvs and movies... :-)

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 06:47

Oh no! Say it aint so.. Say it aint true.

Haha, wish it was that easy. As easy if I just say, hey Princeton Girl, let's go out and have tea. Then our adventure from there goes through amazing loops and hoops. Love Contract this, Fantasy Swords that.. and wada... Happy ending. Hmm, come to think of it... Fantasy swords? Now that's like abnormal to happen on Earth.

"Chong lai bu xiang xing wo de shi jian ke yi yong de wan mei... tong ku... ji muo... hai you yi xie pi bei" Gah.. I forgot my pin yin.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 29th, '05, 06:56

aNiX wrote:Haha, wish it was that easy. As easy if I just say, hey Princeton Girl, let's go out and have tea. Then our adventure from there goes through amazing loops and hoops. Love Contract this, Fantasy Swords that.. and wada... Happily ending. Hmm, come to think of it... Fantasy swords? Now that's like abnormal to happen on Earth.
hhahha. hmmp. :whistling: :unsure: hmmm i'm not particular/ familiar with Fantasy swords either...wazzup with that?? if that's a drama again, i dont watch em anymore... hehe.. i like to create my own movie.. watch out for that.. it's gonna be out on the public on holidays.. hahahah just kidding (in my dreams :roll )

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Nov 29th, '05, 06:58

:offtopic: A long time ago, i had a Crush with this girl back in Junior high, Wow she was everything, we went out for 2 weeks. After that she told me that she was moving away because their parents wanted her to have a better education in a better city. That was when we lost contect. After some years i went out with this girl then then their family moved ot Alaska because they had a some job hiring up there. after than i ment up with this girl who had the same name as the the first girl i had the crush with. we would ramble along all the time, but for some reason we lost our Fire, so we stop commuicating and went seprate ways. i ment with some really cool girlfriends after that.so i'm kinda pround because i knoe girls are jealous if you are seem with a other girl!!!!. :fear: :argue: :w00t: :doh: :fight:

Right now i'm not in LOVe, want to stay that way for a while B/c i'm focus ing my Exams that are coming up!!! but i'm still looking of rmy first girl...Tempation - My Girl - .

Have you guys ever experenice this b4, your a couple for atlease 1-2 years, then later you started to feel that there is nothing to talk about with your (soul)mate? if so, what did you do?
:salut: :wub: :tv: :scratchchin:
Last edited by gsr_raver on Nov 29th, '05, 07:25, edited 1 time in total.

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 29th, '05, 07:00

pRincEton giRL wrote:
aNiX wrote:Sigh... Love can not be any closer than any drama we love to watch. Chances are like .001%. If you did... tell us right now! =X
CORRECT!! Exactly. that's far-off from reality. a lot of peeps are really hooked with these dramas specifically korean dramas. dont you know guys you were just a victim of 'human imaginations'.. by then you wouldnt appreciate much what truly life and love is without experiencing what was truly within. wake up guys. create your own identity.. by then who knows.. your life and love story would be much better than those we've seen on tvs and movies... :-)
Yes. All of us K-Drama fans are stuck in a world where we're dying to fall in love like that, THEN TO GET HIT BY A CAR!

I've been forgetting to look left and right for some time now. :lol

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 07:01

pRincEton giRL wrote:
aNiX wrote:Haha, wish it was that easy. As easy if I just say, hey Princeton Girl, let's go out and have tea. Then our adventure from there goes through amazing loops and hoops. Love Contract this, Fantasy Swords that.. and wada... Happily ending. Hmm, come to think of it... Fantasy swords? Now that's like abnormal to happen on Earth.
hhahha. hmmp. :whistling: :unsure: hmmm i'm not particular/ familiar with Fantasy swords either...wazzup with that?? if that's a drama again, i dont watch em anymore... hehe.. i like to create my own movie.. watch out for that.. it's gonna be out on the public on holidays.. hahahah just kidding (in my dreams :roll )
I wouldn't mind seeing your movie. Probably going to be the best!
But yeah, all the fantasy swords movie I watched in the past came from Great China 中國.
Will your be romance/comedy? Or pure romance? or Your version of Fantasy Swords. :cheers:

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 07:04

gsr_raver wrote:A long time ago, i had a Crush with this girl back in Junior high, Wow she was everything, we went out for 2 weeks. After that she told me that she was moving away because their parents wanted her to have a better education in a better city. That was when we lost contect. After some years i went out with this girl then then their family moved ot Alaska because they had a some job hiring up there. after than i ment up with this girl who had the same name as the the first girl i had the crush with. we would ramble along all the time, but for some reason we lost our Fire, so we stop commuicating and went seprate ways.

Right now i'm not in LOVe B/c i'm focus ing my Exams that are coming up!!! but i'm still looking of rmy first girl...Tempation - My Girl - .

Have you guys ever experenice this b4, your a couple for atlease 1-2 years, then later you started to feel that there is nothing to talk about with your (soul)mate? if so, what did you do?
:salut:
I don't know if I can match your pain. But I had to move from one city to another city because my parents bought a house. I lost all contacts with my friends back in my old town. I still remember this one girl (name Hoeun, still remember) before I left, she put her hand on my cheeks and walked away.

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Nov 29th, '05, 07:06

I don't know if I can match your pain. But I had to move from one city to another city because my parents bought a house. I lost all contacts with my friends back in my old town. I still remember this one girl (name Hoeun, still remember) before I left, she put her hand on my cheeks and walked away
hey where did you lived when you met her? cuz i some girls that has the name Hoeun.

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 07:14

gsr_raver wrote:
I don't know if I can match your pain. But I had to move from one city to another city because my parents bought a house. I lost all contacts with my friends back in my old town. I still remember this one girl (name Hoeun, still remember) before I left, she put her hand on my cheeks and walked away
hey where did you lived when you met her? cuz i some girls that has the name Hoeun.
I used to live in Long Beach, CA.
And during middle school, I moved to Rosemead.

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Nov 29th, '05, 07:38

aNiX wrote:
gsr_raver wrote:
I used to live in Long Beach, CA.
And during middle school, I moved to Rosemead.
Ding, i thought i mine of know her, but if you lived in Sac-Town maybe i might knoe, i was thinking you were in MN, cuz i knoe a few of them, i got some Khmer friends.

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 29th, '05, 07:48

Yeah, Long Beach is full of Khmer people. I actually can understand the language, but I can not speak it. It's because my parents speaks it. They were raised in Cambodia, grandparents from China. Anyways, damn... I actually skip a heart beat thinking.. omg.. this guy from California too, he might know her. Then I gave a second thought... Hoeun is not the only "Hoeun" on the face of this planet.

Nothing compare to your pain, but it sucks when you have to move...

Yukino Miyazawa

Post by Yukino Miyazawa » Nov 29th, '05, 08:06

I am not in love w/ anyone currently. I don't believe anyone can say they're in love unless they've had time to mull it over (if mull is a word) and actually come to that realization over a growth of relationship.

I do currently like a guy in my class. He's a really nice guy and really strange (which I totally dig just cuz I'm crazy, too). I am the type that never goes out with guys I like outside of where I normally see them (which is usually school), so this was a first for me. I'm one of those people that if I like a guy, I run or never talk to them. Also, I'm one of those practical people that think about if they have a job or really bad personal traits like a background in cheating or drug abuse, so I have criteria which I don't think is a bad thing. It's not bad to want a healthy relationship. Plus, low self-esteem is a killer, folks. I think that's why I never had a boyfriend (yes, I know. 19 and w/o dating) I asked him to the movies with me and my guy friends plus one grumpy little brother. He came. We laughed. He sat next to me at the movie. He and my little brother got along. He even remembers things I said a while back - which to my disappointment, not even my friends remembered. And everyone says we're cute together, and they noticed that he tends to be near me a lot. I think he just thinks of me as a friend, so I'm avoiding an awkward rejection. But I was confronted by classmates about the things they've been seeing. Plus, they ask me where he is when he's gone and he and I don't talk outside of class (like I don't have his # and we only hang out w/ our mutual classmates together), and my guy friends want me to ask him out. So I dunno... Do you think it's wrong to be afraid of rejection? I know I am definitely afraid. Especially since we're of 2 different backgrounds (he's strictly Japanese and I'm of a European dad-Asian mother), I'm not fat but I'm not the thinnest person around either and he's really thin (even though he eats and naps a lot), and I think I'm worrying about too much now. I think I'll stop here. Had to vent a little...

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Nov 29th, '05, 08:11

shG wrote:Only with celebrities.
Oh yes! That would be me! ^^

In Seong Oppa!! :wub:

gina5ar

Post by gina5ar » Nov 29th, '05, 08:13

Hahaha i only seem to like celebrities!!! >.< silly me~

kanmurikurisumasu

Post by kanmurikurisumasu » Nov 29th, '05, 08:17

gsr_raver wrote: Have you guys ever experenice this b4, your a couple for atlease 1-2 years, then later you started to feel that there is nothing to talk about with your (soul)mate? if so, what did you do?
Yeah, I'm kind of experiencing this at the moment. You feel like there nothing else to discover about the other, that you know everything and all you end up talking about is your day at the office... But these moments come and go. Even though sometimes I feel it would be better to break up and start over I don't because I know thing would end up the same way with someone else too. When it happens I try to take more time on my own, and then I go back to do stuff together.

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Nov 29th, '05, 08:17

2: Yukino Miyazawa
Girl your stress it out, i think you reallly really like him. hehehehhehe :wub:

You should start to talking him outside of school more often, just alone you and him. that when if he really likes you, he will hint it to you.

wellz haven't you learn anything from Kikenna Aneki JDrama, if you like him and don't confess, then you will regret it, if you do confess and he doesn't take it then you will still regret that you shoudl've never confess, but the feeling was better than not confessing at all. that how i view it.

Goodluck

:salut: School Girl ahhaha(Densha Otoko train man hahahaha). i'm so gay!1!!
Last edited by gsr_raver on Nov 29th, '05, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Nov 29th, '05, 09:22

gsr_raver wrote:Have you guys ever experenice this b4, your a couple for atlease 1-2 years, then later you started to feel that there is nothing to talk about with your (soul)mate? if so, what did you do?
we came accross the miles just to find the one for us, right? i think (if not everyone) then the most of us have experienced bein in the shoulder of the wrong ones.. if love doesnt work out anymore.. then why waste your time with such person?? the least would be... one will cheat or one will be cheated otherwise.. so if you think you dont have the feelin of that person anymore.. guys let's be fair enough to tell the truth than to let one suffer for the rest of the days or on the days/ months/ years ahead... simply tell the truth even if it hurts and always remember... one has to stand his/ her way for a lesson to persevere... dont play hearts coz that's the only precious gift we could impart to our love ones.. love isnt about material things nor things we often buy.. but should be taken care of... it is likely putting yourself on the shoes of the others. so guys, just be very careful in telling him/ her if you dont have the feelings anymore.. be firm with your decision because one can never look back once hurt. :thumright:

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Nov 29th, '05, 22:17

not at all....Oo
my princess hasn't arrived yet ^^v

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Nov 29th, '05, 22:36

Not now... but b4 yeh like 5-6 yrs ago(tried to find her last dec in the Phil but didn't have any luck damn)...

aNiX

Post by aNiX » Nov 30th, '05, 03:13

Who will fit my glass slippers? Hehe, time will tell.

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Nov 30th, '05, 15:02

Ohh, thats pretty interesting

But I haven't found that certain person yet XD

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 2nd, '05, 08:22

Seem so but nobody dares .. coz i change image at night.. nyahahahahaha (kidding side).. well well.. hmmm think so.. but i'm not certain of who exactly he was.. just a mere imagination but nah.. the least would lead to devastation.. so forget it.. not at all. :-( :-)

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Dec 3rd, '05, 18:01

daalig wrote:
pRincEton giRL wrote:
Yes. All of us K-Drama fans are stuck in a world where we're dying to fall in love like that, THEN TO GET HIT BY A CAR!

I've been forgetting to look left and right for some time now. :lol
hahaha...so funny... :w000t:

Yukino Miyazawa wrote: Do you think it's wrong to be afraid of rejection? I know I am definitely afraid. Especially since we're of 2 different backgrounds (he's strictly Japanese and I'm of a European dad-Asian mother), I'm not fat but I'm not the thinnest person around either and he's really thin (even though he eats and naps a lot), and I think I'm worrying about too much now. I think I'll stop here. Had to vent a little...
being afraid of rejection is normal. i think most people like to know it's a sure thing before they put themselves out there. spend more time with him and maybe he'll drop you some hints. maybe he even feels the same about you but is waiting for you to drop the hints. it's okay to be afraid, just don't let that fear drive your actions.

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Dec 4th, '05, 06:03

Yukino Miyazawa , I agree with anglvue's opinion.

Its okay to be afraid of being rejected, thats only human nature. However at the same time if we don't try we may never know right?

Don't worry about being thin and everything, since he's Japanese its only expected he's thin *sorry I'm making a generalisation here* . I.e, my sister's friend isn't "thin" but she's happily married to a guy 2 years her junior and he loves her to bits.
If he chooses to make that an issue then don't bother . However if he loves you for you alone and not because what your physical appearance then it should be okay ne? *pats shoulder comfortably*

sorry if it doesn't help >__<

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 4th, '05, 20:10

aNToK wrote:Most definitely in love.

Tried pretty much every flavor under the sun when I was younger (read: big-time hoe....), but have been in love all of 4 times in my life. Engaged once when I was 19 to a high-school sweetheart and twice afterwards with two wonderful women who to this day are still some of my closest friends.

The fourth? Ah, my lovely lady and I have been together almost 11 years now, and we're so many times more in love today than when we started it's almost scary. There's a warm, beautiful kind of peace of mind that comes when you know that whatever life throws at you, that same friendly face will still be there when you wake up the next day.

Why? Don't know exactly. It's pretty much everything. Her faint scent on her pillow, her warm beautiful eyes and smile, that combination of boldness and tough when it's needed, and the vulnerability that is rarely displayed for anyone else, the way she feels when I hold her, the way she likes to snuggle up and relax, the way we feel totally comfortable and at ease with each other, and the way we still drive each other nuts in the bedroom a decade later.

It's funny. So many people see us as almost total opposites in most areas, but it's kind of like those two puzzle pieces where things just match perfectly. I can totally see us as that old couple walking around in the park holding hands in that jewelry commercial that airs sometimes (though it'll still be a loooong time before we hit that age....)

It's been a great ride so far. Can't wait to see what the next few decades holds......
Congratulation aNToK on your 11th years with your sweet heart....I know exactly what you mean about that "warm, beautiful kind of peace of mind"....it is a very warm beautiful peaceful feeling, feel so content.... still inlove with my husband for 20 years now....and still going....he drives me crazy at times, but that is part of life, life is not perfect, it has it's rocky road and we just got to know how to handle it....that's also part of love....always there for each other through though time, be each other back bone....we're also totally opposite in all areas

makusu

Post by makusu » Dec 4th, '05, 21:09

Well i fell in Love twice untill now. Once when i was 15, then when i was 19. But those two experiences turned out badly.... (i won't get into details)

Now i'm about to fall in Love again but i'm forcing myself not to, because of many reasons.
first, she's japanese and i'm french. "That doesn't matter!!" you might say and i totally agree. That's why i'm learning japanese in my spare time.
second, she lives in Japan and me in France. "So what?" you may say... Not beeing able to be with the person chosen by your heart is very painfull, and i'm not that rich to go to Tokyo avery weekend. But if i swim... i will take swimming courses!
third, she has a boyfriend. "BAKA!!" i can hear you say... she was talking about this ex-bf she was hesitating to return with, and me, with my romantic drama and manga background, i helped her to return with him... what? in dramas, the guy who help the girl he likes always end up with her!

Anyway, i just wanted to say to Ai : Aishiteru!!! :wub:
"Ai" like "eye" because with them i wouldn't be able to see you.
"Ai" like "I" because you are part of me.
"Ai" like "Love" because when i see you, i know what this word mean.

I was thinking of sending her a christmas present with a card saying
"sono mafura wa watashi no kawari ni anata wo atatamete kuremasu"
"this scarf will keep you warm for me"
but if her boyfriend sees it... she'll be in trouble. :argue:
hmmm do suru?? :scratch:

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Dec 5th, '05, 01:39

makusu wrote:Well i fell in Love twice untill now. Once when i was 15, then when i was 19. But those two experiences turned out badly.... (i won't get into details)

Now i'm about to fall in Love again but i'm forcing myself not to, because of many reasons.
first, she's japanese and i'm french. "That doesn't matter!!" you might say and i totally agree. That's why i'm learning japanese in my spare time.
second, she lives in Japan and me in France. "So what?" you may say... Not beeing able to be with the person chosen by your heart is very painfull, and i'm not that rich to go to Tokyo avery weekend. But if i swim... i will take swimming courses!
third, she has a boyfriend. "BAKA!!" i can hear you say... she was talking about this ex-bf she was hesitating to return with, and me, with my romantic drama and manga background, i helped her to return with him... what? in dramas, the guy who help the girl he likes always end up with her!

Anyway, i just wanted to say to Ai : Aishiteru!!! :wub:
"Ai" like "eye" because with them i wouldn't be able to see you.
"Ai" like "I" because you are part of me.
"Ai" like "Love" because when i see you, i know what this word mean.

I was thinking of sending her a christmas present with a card saying
"sono mafura wa watashi no kawari ni anata wo atatamete kuremasu"
"this scarf will keep you warm for me"
but if her boyfriend sees it... she'll be in trouble. :argue:
hmmm do suru?? :scratch:
Ahhh, unrequited love then ne?
I guess, in your case it must be pretty hard to match her up back with her ex. Its like, seeing your loved one happy even if their not with you. I think that takes courage and and at the same some guts.

swim *sweatdrop* don't kill yourself...please

pe3kabo0

Post by pe3kabo0 » Dec 7th, '05, 21:33

nope. cant find that special someone.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 7th, '05, 21:37

I'm not so sure anymore. I fell in love with my boyfriend, but now I don't know if I'm still in love.. I feel guilty with how I feel, but I'm really confused. I'm sure once he's out of my touch, I'd feel the regret of letting go. But to answer the question plain and simple.. I really don't know anymore.. [it's unclear, but there's no other way to say it]

pohting_86

Post by pohting_86 » Dec 17th, '05, 05:02

love......
i also dunno whether i'm in love o not.....b4 starting this yr education i hv a feeling wif my fren...but this feeling vr fast missing after start a new yr of education....i hv meet a junior,i found all the feeling tat i like most....he hv all the thing i dream....i most like his smile...always hv a vr cute & sweet smile on his face...when he hurt me,i wil only angry 1 day....but after saw his smile,dunno y all my angry MISSING...some time i wil tel myself,this not love...bez of we hv 2 many time 2gether & now i'm lose,only hv this type of feeling....But...my fren talk me tat,i really already fall in love wif this cute guy...i noe tat i'm lie my fren tat & myself....bez i really LOVE this guy vr deep...til i dunno what i'm doing...
GOAT(read in chinese) I LOVE U.......