Are you in love or not at all?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
doc_tomoe

Post by doc_tomoe » Dec 17th, '05, 05:07

I fell in love with Ueto Aya

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 17th, '05, 06:56

NOT in Love...

Maybe with Asian Celebs Though.. :whistling:

Yukino Miyazawa

Post by Yukino Miyazawa » Dec 17th, '05, 20:22

Thank you, anglvue and surrealistic-destiny. I believe I'll start making a move in January (since I'm totally broke now and you need money to go out). I went to his restaurant while he was working and I was told by three guy friends to ask him out (nothing's more encouraging than a bunch of drunk guys, I suppose). Also, my friends, my friend's boyfriend (who doesn't even know him and is really interested in my love life for some reason) and my co-workers are all telling me to just ask him already. They think he likes me, too, so it looks like I've got the green light from 99% of the populace. If he does say no, it's not like I'll see him a lot b/c he quit my class. But this I have to tell you. That night, he reached out to me when I left (as if to say goodbye but also don't go) and instead of giving him a hug or just leaving....I gave him a high five. He gave me this blank expression for a moment then finally gave it back, and I just looked like an idiot. I didn't really think about it until the next day... Everyone laughed at me when I told them what I did.

Poor makusu! If she has a boyfriend now though I see that as kind of a flaw in the relationship. Has she ever given any indication that she will leave him ever or that the relationship was failing? I'm worried for you because you're putting so much effort into this and I don't want it all to be for nothing. I don't know you or anything, but that just saddens me if you're doing all this work and she isn't even leaving him.

aNToK - you are just so cute! Your lady could probably have a cup of you everyday! Congrats on your 11 year relationship! I only wish that I or anyone else can find what you have. That's a rare thing to find. Don't let go of it.

easy

Post by easy » Dec 17th, '05, 22:08

I'm in love, but he broke up with me one month ago ..

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 18th, '05, 04:07

i remember two years ago when i fell in love with a guy...

i found this note on my diary, those times that i felt really empty losing someone, times
when i broke up with him and time when things are getting over...so care free to write here
instead. maybe one of you can relate to this....

i would have done so much for him. But he didnt care. He meant the world to me but
was never there. I gave so much to make it work, but he didnt try. How my world is
fallin apart since we bid goodbye. He has his eyes on someone new, he treats her
very well, i can't help but wonder why he didnt treat me like he should. Now i have
broken heart that maybe time would heal. I wish i had another chance to tell him how i feel.
Now i sit here lonely no one to love. Not just any man will do, when it's him i'm thinkin of.
:-(

how sad right. but he's happy now and so i am... and things were fallin into place. :-)

cees

Post by cees » Dec 25th, '05, 10:29

well iam in love with Bi....but in real life iam not...(too sad)

Burachan

Post by Burachan » Dec 25th, '05, 22:53

I am in love with Nyanko.
Last edited by Burachan on Dec 25th, '05, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

Nyanko

Post by Nyanko » Dec 25th, '05, 22:54

I am in love with Burachan.

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Dec 26th, '05, 05:19

Nope. I'm an SSB (Single since Birth), thank you very much. :D

hisa

Post by hisa » Dec 26th, '05, 21:33

:roll I'm not in love, and have never been in love.

How would you ever really know anyway?

splur

Post by splur » Dec 27th, '05, 04:07

Yes, sadly I am. The agony of love, oh how vain!

KenTachi

Post by KenTachi » Dec 28th, '05, 20:20

not in love.. but liking a certain girl.

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Dec 28th, '05, 20:34

pRincEton giRL wrote:i remember two years ago when i fell in love with a guy...

i found this note on my diary, those times that i felt really empty losing someone, times
when i broke up with him and time when things are getting over...so care free to write here
instead. maybe one of you can relate to this....

i would have done so much for him. But he didnt care. He meant the world to me but
was never there. I gave so much to make it work, but he didnt try. How my world is
fallin apart since we bid goodbye. He has his eyes on someone new, he treats her
very well, i can't help but wonder why he didnt treat me like he should. Now i have
broken heart that maybe time would heal. I wish i had another chance to tell him how i feel.
Now i sit here lonely no one to love. Not just any man will do, when it's him i'm thinkin of.
:-(

how sad right. but he's happy now and so i am... and things were fallin into place. :-)
A girl I knew would write much better poems than that about once very 2 weeks when she "fell in love" with a new guy, and when they broke up 2 weeks later.

jeng

Post by jeng » Dec 30th, '05, 06:29

*stabs the idea of love* :crazy: i refuse to be in love ever again. :x

i did write something like this awhile back though:

The moment we met. I knew it had to be you. But you didn't feel the same. Instead, when you went away, into someone's else warm arms, I suddenly became more conscious of my imperfections. Of what she had and what I didn't have. I suddenly felt like crying an ocean...and it was all because of you.

But i wasn't angry at you. I was angry at myself. Constantly putting myself down, the days I wanted to look pretty just for you. But you didn't notice and you went off..just giving me that gentle hi and a hug. When i would get home, I wouldn't be able to concentrate. I'd remember I'd always call myself names saying I'd never be good enough for anyone ...because I hadn't been good enough for you.

I'd turn every guy down after that ...and some i took my anger out on them..just because they weren't you. And to this day, I'm still that girl, waiting for someone like you

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 14th, '06, 08:43

certainly, i am :wub: but i'm not showing it yet!!! :D

time can only tell when it can be *official*.. i should build up TRUST first to that person. :roll

Yoroshiku

Post by Yoroshiku » Feb 14th, '06, 08:52

hisa wrote::roll I'm not in love, and have never been in love.

How would you ever really know anyway?

you will know when you begin to think of that person constantly and wants to be with that person.

im not really in love but working on it... 8)

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Feb 14th, '06, 08:59

im in love with korean actors...hahahha..

in real.. im not in love at all....im free like butterfly...fly everywhere u want....i makes me feel better...and i hope love will not coming earlier than i expected because i love my single life.....:D

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Feb 14th, '06, 14:17

Nope, I'm an SSB (single since birth). :D Not in a hurry, either.

Deleted User 44190

Post by Deleted User 44190 » Feb 15th, '06, 00:58

I'm not in love.

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 15th, '06, 18:09

well was in love.. or maybe just affectionate for eachother.. this v-day we broke up.. don't know if its permanent but we were at karaoke with my friends and her friends and we were all happy singing and stuff.. but then out of the blue she gets a phone call and goes crying home with a friend to drive her and called me at 2 am and said i want us to break up.. i honestly don't know whats going on.. but i'm going to wait and see..

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Feb 15th, '06, 18:33

ryuushin wrote:well was in love.. or maybe just affectionate for eachother.. this v-day we broke up.. don't know if its permanent but we were at karaoke with my friends and her friends and we were all happy singing and stuff.. but then out of the blue she gets a phone call and goes crying home with a friend to drive her and called me at 2 am and said i want us to break up.. i honestly don't know whats going on.. but i'm going to wait and see..
Aw, Sorry to hear...hope everything works out! :)

As for me, never been in love and not quite sure what it really is...i get confused with "infatuation" easily :unsure:

Happy Late Valentines (aka Singles Awareness Day) to everyone! :D

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 15th, '06, 18:50

yup.i never been in love in love either

single awareness day. :lol

pinkapple

Post by pinkapple » Feb 16th, '06, 09:10

LOL same here. never have been in love

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Feb 17th, '06, 17:07

i've always been in puppy love. yet i kept getting hurt so i stopped looking for love a year ago. but now for the first time i'm actually really in love. i've never had a long term relationship cuz i can never find the rite person..but rite now i'm in a serious relationship. its been almost 4 mths now and i love him so much. he understands what i go through and he's also my best friend. although its a long distance relationship...we're still strong enough to wait for the day that he moves down here. he works his butt off just to fly down here to see me. he spends around $1000. but for him, money doesn't really matter. all he wants is to just be here with me. and i love him for everything that he does for me. he does so much for me and he's so true to his words. i trust him and he has proven that to me in so many ways. =)

Rupugus

Post by Rupugus » Feb 18th, '06, 00:31

ARE YOU IN LOVE or NOT at ALL ??
That is an excelent question, I really wish I knew the answer.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 21st, '06, 17:10

Rupugus wrote:
ARE YOU IN LOVE or NOT at ALL ??
That is an excelent question, I really wish I knew the answer.
^^ditto. I think i came close to falling inlove, but it was one-sided. and you know how that works, its a very painful journey. :pale:

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Feb 21st, '06, 17:20

definitely not in love, but watching all these dramas make me wish I could
By the way xKiMix, I love the song you have chosen for your clubbox :-)
Last edited by nadesico on Feb 21st, '06, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

breakeetdown

Post by breakeetdown » Feb 21st, '06, 17:23

daalig wrote:Not in love.

I saw two highschool kids holding hands while riding a bike today. I thought it was sweet, than got the urge to run them over in my car. Which is a good indication i'm not in love right now.

Haha I would so feel the same. Riding bikes and holding hands? I got a better one-not related with love, but w/e-a man riding a bike and playing a guitar, whilst singing, and did I mention it was NIGHT?
Crazy ppl in city O.o

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Feb 22nd, '06, 01:20

few weeks ago, i thought i was but :glare err!!! i am not at all!!!!!

jursey143

Post by jursey143 » Feb 22nd, '06, 02:08

been in love for the past 5 years. :) and still in love. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sev

Post by Sev » Feb 23rd, '06, 01:05

Does milk and those little pizzas on bagels count? I love those.

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Mar 2nd, '06, 21:58

jursey143 wrote:been in love for the past 5 years. :) and still in love. :wub: :wub: :wub:
wow! lucky you! ;) i wish i am too.... 8) :wub:

hawa

Post by hawa » Mar 4th, '06, 07:01

Not in love :pale: :whistling:
I hope fell in love one day ….. With somebody really love me :wub:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 4th, '06, 22:10

like most folks here, i am in love with d-addicts! :lol

VyVy

Post by VyVy » Mar 4th, '06, 22:44

He was my fisrt love,first boyfriend. I met him at 16 yrs. We started to date 2 years later. After 14 years and two kids later, I'm still in love wih him. I'm hoping that everyone will find their half like I do.

xingjing
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xingjing » Mar 4th, '06, 23:04

jholic wrote:like most folks here, i am in love with d-addicts! :lol
haha, yup, totally. and with dramas, and with celebrities.

i like this guy but i don't "love" him. i've got this crazy romantic idea that my love is going to end up like some korean drama. and that would be the awesomest love relationship, seriously. don't you think so?

this weird thing is, i feel all weird and i start crying when i watch korean dramas. almost like I can feel the love between the characters. it's that kind of throat-tightening feeling. sheesh, i wish i could fall in love like that because then that would be REAL love. but this guy? i've liked him for 4 years, haven't told him, and anyways, he likes my best friend, last time i checked. anyways, we've gotten out of touch lately.

ah well. i'll just wait till i get married to a celebrity! XD

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Mar 5th, '06, 06:49

You liked a guy for 4 years and never said anything? :-( You really should have.. Just wait to marry a celebrity like you said :lol Good Luck...

Hmm..am I in love or not...well..not really anymore..I guess I used to like when I was 14. But that was like 4-5 years ago. I haven't been in "love" since. Sure I think some girls are pretty and like them a little but not actually "love" them..

chin

Post by chin » Mar 6th, '06, 16:15

hi everybody
i love a chinese girl
can you give me some advice
of what i have to do with her??

what do chinese girls like???
(tradition,culture,cinema,music ecc..)
i don't know many things about china...

i'm italian and she 's an university student like me

there are chinese girls in this forum that can help me???

xiexie

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Mar 7th, '06, 06:39

chin wrote:hi everybody
i love a chinese girl
can you give me some advice
of what i have to do with her??

what do chinese girls like???
(tradition,culture,cinema,music ecc..)
i don't know many things about china...

i'm italian and she 's an university student like me

there are chinese girls in this forum that can help me???

xiexie
ni hao (hello) chin ..hmm you're inlove :wub: whew good for you :thumleft:
hmp. am a half-blooded chinese. but to sad extent am more on filipino by nature. i dont practice more of my culture because i was raised as a filipino. like you, am tryin to grasp more on chi culture & language esp mandarin and i'm starting from the scratch.

i dunno if that girl you're in love with.. still pratices her culture. hmp.. why not ask her out and talk about her culture, pratices and the like? perhaps you would certainly know her whereabouts. or if you had hard time with languages.. i refer you to this site www.mandarintools.com >> try that one.. i hope that helps. or if you wanna know more. try visit the Chinese International Community here in the d-addicts. hmmp :-)

knowing the culture.. i used to go this website.. http://chineseculture.about.com/ it's from Jun Chan and lots of News and issues are there. hmmp.

music.. Jay Chou's collection is on top of our list here in my town. try ask her if she's familiar with him.

we'll anyway, i hope it helps. :cheers: have fun. stay xiao. :D

chin

Post by chin » Mar 7th, '06, 08:43

hi!!!
thanks for the help pRincEton giRL !!!!!!
i'll try the website you suggest me....

i think that she pratices hers culture and tradition because
she is in italy only for study!!!!
during holiday she returns back to hers country in china!!!!!!!!!

after hers degree i 'll never see her :pale:
(i don't know when is hers degree)

i haven't much time :cussing: !!!!

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Mar 7th, '06, 17:48

love feels so good..yet can be so painful

Koshiba

Post by Koshiba » Mar 8th, '06, 00:55

I'm in love with my boyfriend of 1 year and counting. :wub:

Taiya

Post by Taiya » Mar 8th, '06, 00:58

what is love is all i have to ask .. so i guess i am not in love! but my friend said my type of "like" is to admire a person so i "admire" peps but nah no love!

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Mar 8th, '06, 01:59

chin you're always welcome :D

amm no time? you mean no time for her? jeeh. you should have because TIME is the number essence for someone "special". you should take time and work for it. because we cannot tell what the future lies ahead. if you really like the girl... spend time for her. get to know and ......... go with the flow. we'll what's the use of internet and other means of communication if you mean you're living on different phases of this earth, right? people will end up right if they really meant. so if i were you, you work for it now before it's too late. but of course, you should know by instinct that she likes you too. dont be doomed by *one-side of love*.. okeis... i hope i made some sense here. *just tryin to help* :-)

chin

Post by chin » Mar 8th, '06, 11:02

hi pRincEton giRL
i'll follow your advices
now i'll shut up my pc :-(

and i go to refectory(it's the only place i can see her)

thanks for the help!!!!

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Mar 8th, '06, 17:46

love is also blind in many ways.

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Mar 8th, '06, 22:49

DJ_Chopstix wrote:love is also blind in many ways.
In a Korean drama called "Lovers in Prague", they talked about love similar to that.
(Rough Translation) "Love is like a camera flash. Once the flash hits you, everything is dark around you. It doesn't matter whether you were prepared or not; you still get blind."

Azngurl_meiying2006

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Mar 9th, '06, 05:21

haha,i'm in love with one of the guys i known in my High school .phff it just a crush thought.o.o

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Mar 9th, '06, 16:35

tdkyo wrote:
In a Korean drama called "Lovers in Prague", they talked about love similar to that.
(Rough Translation) "Love is like a camera flash. Once the flash hits you, everything is dark around you. It doesn't matter whether you were prepared or not; you still get blind."
oOO i'm gonna have to watch it :lol thanx

luith

Post by luith » Mar 10th, '06, 07:10

DJ_Chopstix wrote:
tdkyo wrote:
oOO i'm gonna have to watch it :lol thanx
I second that 8)

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Mar 10th, '06, 11:38

Really nice quote.. I..umm..third that, I guess :lol

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Mar 11th, '06, 01:53

Am I in love with someone? Totally! Will I ever tell her how I feel? doubtful! Thats a whole nother story XD I should just become a monk or priest or something. Hell I got the overweight Jesus thing going I should run with it XD

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Mar 13th, '06, 01:54

Mythrel wrote:Am I in love with someone? Totally! Will I ever tell her how I feel? doubtful! Thats a whole nother story XD I should just become a monk or priest or something. Hell I got the overweight Jesus thing going I should run with it XD
hihi mythrel :D here, i will tell you something.. a story.. i hope this will help yah... :-)
F E N C E

It all started when I was 6 years old. While I was playing outside on my farm in California, I met a boy. He was an average kind of boy teased you and then you chased them and beat them up. After that first meeting in which I beat him up we kept on meeting and beating each other up at the FENCE. That only lasted for a little while though.

We would meet at the fence all the time and we were always together. I would tell him my secrets. He was quite, very quite and he would just listen to what I had to say. I found him easy to talk to and I could talk to him about everything.

In school, we had separate friends but when we got home we would always talk about what happened in school. One day I said to him that a guy I liked hurt me and broke my heart. He just comforted me and said everything would be okay. He gave me words of encouragement and helped me get over him. I was happy and thought of him as real friend. But I knew that there was something else I liked. I thought of it that night and figured it was just a friend kinda thing that I was feeling. All through high school and even through graduation we were always together and of course I thought of it as being friends. But I knew deep inside that I really felt differently. On graduation night even though we had different dates to the prom I still wanted to be with him. That night after everybody went home I went to his house and wanted to tell him that I wanted to see him. Well that night was my big chance but all I did was just sit there with him watching the stars and talking about what I was going to do and what he was going to do.

I looked into his eyes and listened to him talk about what his dream was. How he wanted to get married and settle down. He said how he wanted to be rich and successful. All I could do was to tell him my dream and cuddle next to him. I went home hurting because I didn’t tell him how I was feeling. I wanted to tell him so bad that I loved him but I was too scared and frightened. I let my feelings go and told myself that someday I would tell him just how I felt. All through college I wanted to tell him but he always had someone with him. After graduation he got a job in New York and I was happy for him but at the same time I was sad to see him go.

I was sad also because I didn’t tell him how I felt. But I couldn’t let him know now that he was leaving for his big job. So I just kept it to myself and watched him go on the plane. I cried as I hugged him for what I felt was going to be the last time.

I went home that night and cried my eyes out. I felt hurt that I didn’t tell him what I had inside my heart. Well, I got a job as an accountant and then worked my way to being a computer analyst at same time.

I was proud of what I had accomplished. One day I got a letter with an invitation to a wedding. It was from him, I was happy and sad at same time. Now I know that I could never be with him and that we could only be friends.

I went to the wedding the next month. It was a big occasion. The big church wedding and the reception were at the hotel. I met the bride and of course him. I fell in love once more. But I held my back so it wouldn’t spoil me what should be the happiest day of his life.

I tried to have fun that night but it was killing me inside watching him being so happy and me trying to be happy covering my sadness, tears inside of me. I left New York feeling dignified believing I just did the right thing.

Before I left for the flight, he came running out of nowhere and bid goodbyes and how he was very happy to see me. I came home and just tried to forget about what went on in New York. I had to go on with my life.

As the years went on, we wrote to each other on what was going on and how he had missed me.

On one occasion, he never wrote back to me at all. I was getting worried as to why he hadn’t written anything for a long time after I had already written 6 letters to him.

Well, just when everything seemed hopeless and sad in my life, I got a note that said meet me at the fence where we used to talk about things.

I went and saw him there. I was happy to see him but he was broken hearted and sad inside. We hugged until we couldn’t breathe anymore. Then he told me about the divorce and why he hadn’t written for a long time.

He cried until he couldn’t cry anymore. Finally, we went back to the house and talked and laugh about what I had been going and to catch up on old times. But in all of this I still couldn’t tell him how I felt about him. In the days that followed me had fun and forgot about all his problems and his divorce. I fell in love again with him. When it came time for him to go back to New York, I went to see him off and cried. I hated to see him leave. He promised to see me every time he could get a vacation. We would always have fun when we are together.

One day he didn’t show up like he said he would. I figured that he might have been busy. The days turned into months and I just forgot about it.

Then I got a call one day from a lawyer in New York. The lawyer said that he had died in a car accident going to the airport. And that it took this long till everything was settled. It broke my heart. I was shocked about what took place. Now I knew why he didn’t come that day. Again, I was broken hearted, I cried that night, cried tears of sadness and heartache. Asking questions why did this happened to a kind guy like him. I gathered my things and went to New York for the reading of his will.

Of course, things were given to his family and his ex-wife. I finally got to meet her since the last time we met at the wedding. She explained to me how he was and he always provided. But he was always unhappy.

She would always try everything but she couldn’t get him happy, as he was that night at their wedding. When the will was read, the one thing that was given to me as a diary.

It was a diary that of his life. I cried as it was given to me. I didn’t know what to think.

Why was this given to me? I took it and flew back to California. As I flew on the plane I remembered the good times that we had together. I started reading the diary and what was written.

The diary started the day we first met. I read on till I started to cry. The diary told of him saying that he had fallen in love with me that day I was broken hearted. But he was too afraid to say anything.

It told of when he went to New York and fell in love with another. How the happiest time he had was seeing me and dancing with me at the wedding. He said he imagined it was our wedding. How he was always unhappy till he had no choice but to divorce his wife.

How the best time in his life was to read the letters written to him by me. Finally, the diary ended when it said, “today I will tell her I love her”. It was the day he was killed.

The day I was going to finally find out what was really in his heart.

Moral is:"
Love is something that should be expressed. Don’t wait
Until it is too late to let someone know that you care” :salut:
:whistling: :-)

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 13th, '06, 04:52

nopenopenope...im in the 'not at all' category
im only 17, but I wonder if I ever will? O.o I wonder if I'll end up being an old maid...
being single your whole life sounds...lonely.
of course, that might be because we're animals and it's ingrained in us to have partners.
*coughs* just forget about that last part..

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 13th, '06, 04:56

i'm 18 and still definitely not in love at all in the moment. i see all my friends are falling in love and i wish for a moment i was too..

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 13th, '06, 05:20

milleu87 wrote:i'm 18 and still definitely not in love at all in the moment. i see all my friends are falling in love and i wish for a moment i was too..
Same here, 18 and not in-love like everyone else. All of my friends except one are in love, i wonder when my time will come? :lol

DJ_Chopstix

Post by DJ_Chopstix » Mar 13th, '06, 18:41

haha i love ur sig haha

chinatown

Post by chinatown » Mar 19th, '06, 05:40

I am ---in love-- with 2 person. One I rarely see and one I see everyday. I have the puppy love feeling for both of them. The one I rarely see got a girlish personality plus is younger than me and the one I see everyday is a strong person indenpendent personality plus is older than me. This prove that age, personality and how frequent u see each other makes no difference. If u really love someone it does not matter. The problem is that I keep this one sided love to myself because I don't feel that I'm ready to be in a relationship with either of them :-(

SlightlyTempted

Post by SlightlyTempted » Mar 19th, '06, 15:21

Am so in love....... just not with the right people and in love with too many people and
all being asian stars........so really.........I can only keep on dreaming lol......^_^ :unsure:

sylpha

Post by sylpha » Mar 20th, '06, 20:30

i am in love...in fact i am going to get married in may this year...wish me good luck guys...
i think it is a big difference whether you have a crush on somebody (that happened more than once to me) or whether you are truly in love....i still have a crush on a few asian stars though *haha* :thumright:

sze_sze

Post by sze_sze » Mar 24th, '06, 02:43

:wub: YES! ^___^ Miss him alot.... Long Distance at the moment.

Kae

Post by Kae » Mar 31st, '06, 08:19

Huh. No. For a long time that it seems like forever.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 31st, '06, 08:26

hurm, i'm not sure. i start liking this guy recently but he doesn't know it, yet...

ali-chan

Post by ali-chan » Mar 31st, '06, 08:32

so deeply I can´t believe it :wub: :wub:

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Mar 31st, '06, 08:32

well not in love but would like to be..

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 31st, '06, 08:49

I believe there is true love in the world, but I don't think I would fall in love...

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Mar 31st, '06, 09:19

No such thing as love, its just how much you put up with girlfriends annoying habits. Love is just how much you can put up with, lust is the only true emotion.

habys

Post by habys » Mar 31st, '06, 15:09

I've been in love several times before.. I am not in love right now, but I am preparing for it! I think if I keep working hard and make good money, watch after my health and do all the fun things I think are interesting, and meet someone who really takes my breath away, I will be able to maintain a good relationship. I guess now it's just finding somebody. :heart: :heart:
Really, I think the best way to find someone though, is to forget about it! If I get on with my life, I will run into interesting people at every turn :thumright:

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 5th, '06, 02:16

I really don't know. We've known each other for a year (long distance) but I can't figure out whether or not it's real. Eh, i've still got time anyway. XD

qilver

Post by qilver » Apr 6th, '06, 21:49

Not in love, but wouldn't mind being in love. :wub:

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Apr 7th, '06, 09:59

at the moment i'm inlove with wentworth miller :wub: i wonder what it feels like to kiss him XD

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Apr 16th, '06, 16:58

:-) still very much in love....still going and going....hope all you do the same when you find that special someone....not just someone, but the real half of your soul....love to everybody......

aibo

Post by aibo » Apr 18th, '06, 08:28

im in (unrequitted) love? i miss my ex.......... my god i miss him.. we lasted nearly 14 months.... what i could play "elope" and go to the ct with him after school and eat tiramisu from the same cup and play rubix cube on the train at 8 o'clock at night on the way home.... *sigh*..... please dont tell me we wont "ever be" again because a school term later, the only catalyst for happiness is give myself false notions that i'll see you this holidays and be able to stay with you a little while longer..

why did you just tell me "sorry"?

well i'll tell you what you'll never hear from me:

Reminiscence is like a time machine. It feeds my desire of reconstruction and also the need to be restricted. This time machine can take me back, but it is unable to sustain my private requisite of static time and space.

As I am dispatching a memory, I am diligently singling out a pained significance. It feels lighter to peel away from it’s fleshy database every memory - the time we were at the beach and the sand stuck to the back of our legs, the necklace of a heart, cross and rose how it was stung by the salty water, began to rust… how you promised another necklace. The time we were at the library when we well-wished your mum an extravagant shopping adventure in consumer-jungle before watching her go and finding our hands in a frenzy and being told off by the pincer-lipped librarian to “canoodle” elsewhere.

Foolishly, I’m awaiting the arrival of the next day hoping it be the last that I have to travel in that damned “time machine”; I know I want to start something new, initialise a renewal… a makeover. Something stops me; I remember I wanted to stay in “static time and place” because the familiarity brought me closer to believing in our perpetuality despite the despotic knowing of the ceasing existence of me in you. I feel as though I’m on a chain: stray too far and am held at length by the neck, the harder I’m trying, the harder the resistance to make me choke. Worse off, I’m holding myself back…

I’m a realist and idealist, so farfetched that I couldn’t keep up with my own pretentious lies of recovery.

Why are you the irritation I claw at in the furthest part of my mind and the wisp of memory like a lullaby a child mulls in sleep to and cling to? You are the one I feverishly… (secretly) search for when I wake; my body making friction with the sheets in a panicked agitation looking for you, finally I finding what I want – I paw affectionately at the mould in my pillow made by your head last night. Or have I imagined this too?

You had told me the same:
“I cannot love as I have loved,
And yet I know not why;
It is the one great woe of life
To feel all feeling die”

Phillip James Bailey

I’m putting my clothes in the bin and the rubbish in the laundry basket.

Revisiting the same paths we crossed together with your imagined company, I’m trying to not relinquish familiarity. I notice the innumerable minute details that note a change; I’m waiting for you, but know that you’re never going to come… why am I still here? “But you may pass this place on the way home”, I assure myself. My hope was too vainglorious.

Remittance of another time and place was like a joyful expedition from the tedium of ordinary existence. I feel as though trapped in a secluded corner; you and the rest of the world are the parade and I am the one standing at the window sill, behind my transparent protection.

As if a daily self-induced exercise I’m overturning the last vestiges and casting them into the sea of the forgiven and forgotten; I’m waiting to pummel into the ground my walled-up grievances. Maybe I could start throwing away boxes of your favourite flavoured jelly – lime – that are waiting for you, with me.

I’m walking in this self-proclaimed jauntiness to aid arrogance morphing into truth that our (rather, yours and mine) new lives are commencing, or am I merely perishing with this belief?

Night allows emittance of the escapade of dreams. Night eludes judgements that only awake-ness and sensibility could expose the folds of faults in fantasising. At night, I can cry to nonsensical foreign music to capture my moods and cushion my mood swings. At night, sleep serenades me sonorous messages of hope because I dream of your smiling face… making my heart resonate to words spoken a long time ago kept so real.

“One sweet, sad secret holds my heart in thrall…
…Unseen, unspoken, and of no one known;
And of my sweet, who gave it, least of all.

Alexic Felix Arvers

At night before sleep, I know in myself that things are protesting for change. Dreams are not so fantastical as they were when I was trying to come to terms of the memory of you slowly evaporating. Too many times of trying to figuratively question the person that lives within you no longer, from whence did he cometh and to where did he go?

Sometimes, the only way to describe seeing you (briefly) is like being caught in a paralysis. It was easy to swallow the cold exterior and your glassy-eyed responses because sometimes… just sometimes there was recollection of the past in you; the silver lining of the unattainable.

Every hope you had seized and ceased with ease of your words. Your words had hurt. But I’ll treat this as an experience and I’ll feel gratified; an episode lingering for far too long and waiting for closure. And this closure I have found.

“If love is a shelter, I’m going to walk in the rain.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sigh. =B

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Apr 26th, '06, 09:18

im currently not in love :D

wiganda

Post by wiganda » Apr 26th, '06, 09:27

nope ... dont think so... or well maybe a little.. but not sure what the feeling is.. i guess im getting there.. very soon...